PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Beep beep! ;P

Angel Blossom
7th September 2003, 06:39 PM
^^" Quite unoriginal, but, I decided to make a poll about cars. *shrug* Lol, I thought of this yesterday, since on the way to the mall, two Dodge Vipers drove by us. Oh, and on the way back home, a Lamborghini Diablo Roadster sped (?) past us. e_e

Damn rich people. ;-; *cough* Anyway.. onto the polls:

» What are your favorite cars?

» What are your least favorite cars?

» What car would you like to own in the future?

» What do you think is the nicest color for a car?

» What car do you own at the moment?
(If you don't own one, what cars do your family own?)

Remember to make good replies. ;P

1) I actually have more than one favorite. My favorites include the Lamborghini Murcielago, Dodge Viper, HUMMER H1, Lamborghini Diablo, Infiniti RX45, Corvette, Mercedes Benz SLK 230 Kompressor, Audi TT, and a ton more that I can't really list, since I forgot their names. XP All of these cars have a great design, and are very appealing. They stand out more than the others, and I like that. ^^"

2) The Camaro. It is so freaking ugly! The Camaro is just another cheap, common car. I also dislike the old VW Beetles, and anything from Subaru. Ah.. I shall never like them. *shakes head* o_o And I'm not fond of that Mercedes SUV that looks like a shoe box, lol.

3) I would just love to own a Lamborghini Murcielago. That is definately the coolest car EVER.. but I can only dream. xD Only bajillionares can get one of those. However, my uncle got a deal on a Diablo for 90k less than it's original price. He still has it, but he's planning on selling it for $260k.. which is definately a LOT of money.

4) I think that black, silver, and yellow are nice car colors. Well, actually, yellow depends, because it looks nice on sports cars, but not on others. I also love Baby Blue for the New Beetle convertible and the Mini Cooper. ^^' And speaking of the Mini Cooper.. the best color combo for that car is all black + white stripes. ^^' My friend in HS has that, and it's SO cute!

5) I don't own any cars, lol. I'm too young. xD But my parents own a Trailblazer, an Audi TT, and an old Ford Taurus that we usually never use. ^^" My parents say that I'll be stuck with the Audi, or if my sister gets a Mini Cooper, we'll have to share it. @_@'

Hexae
7th September 2003, 06:44 PM
» Dodge Viper SRT/10, S2000, Z3, '69 Pontiac Firebird, '65 Mustang Fastback, Audi TT, Mazda Miata, Camaro SS, GT40.. and many more. ;>

» Pontiac Sunfire, Chevy Malibu, Chevy Impala, any pickup truck or van.

» Any of my answers to question one.

» Depends what car it is. Black for a Viper, silver for the Z4, and definitely bright yellow for the Miata.

» My parents have a PT Cruiser and a Volvo S40.

Silver Ledian
8th September 2003, 12:57 PM
» What are your favorite cars?
» What are your least favorite cars?
» What car would you like to own in the future?
» What do you think is the nicest color for a car?
» What car do you own at the moment?
(If you don't own one, what cars do your family own?)

-----

I don't have any favourite cars...a lot of people do but I'm not into all these shiney and sport things. I'm never gonna have the money to buy one anyways ._. So yeah...as long as it works well, looks good and isn't too big I don't mind :>

I really don't like old-fashioned cars. Citroen's never appeal to me either and nor do Vauxhalls because I just don't like the names. I think Renaults and Peugeots and stuff are fairly reliable cars. :yes:

A car that's relatively small because I'm not into big cars...but something that, at the same time, looks spacious and cool.

I actually like blues and silvers. Red is too common for me and all the green cars bought in my family's past have led to crashes :o green = unlucky for us.

I'm only 16 so I don't own a car and probably won't for some time because I don't have a job and therefore couldn't afford one. My family have a Renault Laguna though...and it's rather comfortable and roomy. Silver too ^^