PDA

View Full Version : Hand disruption, Out of play or Machine?

Dark-San
8th September 2003, 12:04 AM
Lately I had been quite confused on what deck should I stick with... For now, I am sticking with the hand disruption deck but I am having secind thoughts...

First An out-of-play deck seems feast-able, imagine that you have the power to control your opponent's deck. Tis type of deck is quite popular ard here.

Second abt the Machine deck, Limiter Removal had just been removed from the restricted list, so therefore I was thinking of playing this deck. Lolz you can easily 1 turn kill your opponent with just 3 Limiter removal with you...

So if ya doods are being given which choice, which decks you doods will go for?

Now for my hand disruption deck...

Monsters:
1 Magician of Faith
1 White Hat
1 Dimension Girl
1 Chaos Soldier
1 Don Zaloog
1 Sankan
1 Witch of Black Forest
1 Vampire Lord
1 Jinzo
1 Exclusivity Virus
1 Sinister Serpent
1 Spirt Reaper
1 Yata
1 Fiber Jar
1 Berserk Gorillia

Traps:
1 Crush Card Virus
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Imperial Order
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Robbin' Globin
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force

Magics:
1 Pot of Greed
1 Sword of Revealing light
1 Dark Hole
1 Change of Heart
1 Snatch Steal
1 Rageki
1 Harpie's Feather Duster
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Graceful Charity
2 Mystic Space Typhoon
1 Painful Choice
1 United We Stand
1 Confiscation
1 Delinquent Duo

I was planning to include in 1 more Mystic Space Typhoon, Nobleman of Crossout, Mirage of Nightmare and also Forceful Sentry. However there isn't any much space left for me to put these cards in lolz.

Plz no more than 40 cards for deck doods 'cause the place where I play in doesn't allow decks with more than 40 cards. So I might hav to take out some cards but I don't know what cards to take so tis is when you doods come in and help out...

Anyway I played only one magician of faith only because of Nobleman of Crossout. And most of the time, my magician of faith would always be out of play lolz. I try running Germi Elfs in the deck too, but power isn't wat tis deck need, so I took them out too...

The Crush Card Virus is there as a form of hand disruption too... Just pay either Sankan or Soul Reaper as a tribute and you can easily remove all of your opponen's 1500 or more Atk monster into the grave yard and able to gain access to his hand for 3 turns. Amazing rite? :yes:

And I didn't hav time to think abt the side deck so maybe you doods could also suggest some cards for side deck too...

So thanks for the help doods! :D

Ta-ta :wave:

Kool Dudy
8th September 2003, 05:55 PM
no one replies in your deck threads except for me.... :P

btw...have you played against beatdown decks? tell me how you did cuz i wanna know.

DarkTemplarZ
8th September 2003, 08:42 PM
You can mix hand distruption and machine pretty decently. And this deck really needs some work. Use Chaos Emperor Dragon and don't bother with White Magical Hat and Vamp Lord, get more Reapers and Zaloogs. No Crush Card either.

Last Exile
8th September 2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
Lately I had been quite confused on what deck should I stick with... For now, I am sticking with the hand disruption deck but I am having secind thoughts...

First An out-of-play deck seems feast-able, imagine that you have the power to control your opponent's deck. Tis type of deck is quite popular ard here.

Second abt the Machine deck, Limiter Removal had just been removed from the restricted list, so therefore I was thinking of playing this deck. Lolz you can easily 1 turn kill your opponent with just 3 Limiter removal with you...

So if ya doods are being given which choice, which decks you doods will go for?

Now for my hand disruption deck...

Monsters:
1 Magician of Faith
1 White Hat
1 Dimension Girl
1 Chaos Soldier
1 Don Zaloog
1 Sankan
1 Witch of Black Forest
1 Vampire Lord
1 Jinzo
1 Exclusivity Virus
1 Sinister Serpent
1 Spirt Reaper
1 Yata
1 Fiber Jar
1 Berserk Gorillia

Traps:
1 Crush Card Virus
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Imperial Order
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Robbin' Globin
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force

Magics:
1 Pot of Greed
1 Sword of Revealing light
1 Dark Hole
1 Change of Heart
1 Snatch Steal
1 Rageki
1 Harpie's Feather Duster
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Graceful Charity
2 Mystic Space Typhoon
1 Painful Choice
1 United We Stand
1 Confiscation
1 Delinquent Duo

I was planning to include in 1 more Mystic Space Typhoon, Nobleman of Crossout, Mirage of Nightmare and also Forceful Sentry. However there isn't any much space left for me to put these cards in lolz.

Plz no more than 40 cards for deck doods 'cause the place where I play in doesn't allow decks with more than 40 cards. So I might hav to take out some cards but I don't know what cards to take so tis is when you doods come in and help out...

Anyway I played only one magician of faith only because of Nobleman of Crossout. And most of the time, my magician of faith would always be out of play lolz. I try running Germi Elfs in the deck too, but power isn't wat tis deck need, so I took them out too...

The Crush Card Virus is there as a form of hand disruption too... Just pay either Sankan or Soul Reaper as a tribute and you can easily remove all of your opponen's 1500 or more Atk monster into the grave yard and able to gain access to his hand for 3 turns. Amazing rite? :yes:

And I didn't hav time to think abt the side deck so maybe you doods could also suggest some cards for side deck too...

So thanks for the help doods! :D

Ta-ta :wave:

- 1 Magician of Faith
- 1 Dimension Girl
- 1 White Magical Hat
- 1 Chaos Soldier
- 1 Fiber Jar
- 1 Crush Card Virus
- 1 Robbin' Goblin
- 1 Magic Cylinder (I know that sounds crazy, but trust me. In this type of deck, it doesn't quite fit in. You have the m/t required to fill in for it. Ring of Destruction is much better for a Yata deck.)
- 1 Painful Choice
- 1 United We Stand

+ 1 Don Zaloog
+ 1 Spirit Reaper
+ 1 Exiled Force
+ 1 Injection Fairy Lily
+ 3 Gemini Elf
+ 1 Forceful Sentry
+ 1 Mystic Space Typhoon
+ 1 Mirage of Nightmare

Make those changes and your deck should be great.

Dark-San
11th September 2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Kool Dudy
no one replies in your deck threads except for me.... :P

btw...have you played against beatdown decks? tell me how you did cuz i wanna know.

Beatdown deck? Well lets say that my trap always comes out at the right time when they are needed lolz... It just plain luck maybe but who cares ^.^"

Anyway if ya doods keep insisting on the elfs, i was thinking like why not more Berserk Gorillia? Since their Atk is 2000 is would be better than those elfs....? <-- Comments?

Well I might have to take out white hats after all...