PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Goldenrod Tower v.18 (M.A.)

Pages : 1 [2]

Jay
28th September 2003, 01:40 AM
aragornbird » Red MGCoin. GT: Waiting for Mike.

Aipom Of Doom » Scratchies: 35 Stamps, 6 Blue MGCoins, 8 Red MGCoins. Very nice. :o | MG: You answered two polls that are considered invalid now. ;_; I'll give them to you anyway =D. 2 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin.

Shadow Djinn » MG: Refer to what I said to Danny, lol =/ Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem.

Charizard04621 » Nope I'm not a fire-type. lol =D

Nala98 » Did I say you were correct with Bayleef? I don't remember lol.

Gothic Latias » Nah, I'm Heracross lol :o You get your Red MGCoin back.

LightNinetales
28th September 2003, 01:48 AM
(9/26) How many people are in your grade/form, or how many people do you work together with? Is it an okay quantity?
We are 12 or 15.Well,it's a okay quantity.....

MG please-^____^-

Pichu
28th September 2003, 02:00 AM
[ 9/24 ] » Which type/s of new's programs interest you? What type do you hate? Why?

I like to the news that have something that relate to biochemistry. It is because it is my field of study. I hate things such as AH! government! Boringness! I hate'em a lot. >_<

[ 9/25 ] » Do you believe alien's exist? Why/why not?

Yes, of course! I certainly believe that the universe has other beings and the fact that we are not alone. I believe the fact that the universe has unlimited knowledge. We only know things that exist about to pluto but we don't know what lies beyond. And maybe there are some aliens out there who don't know our existence either. =P

[ 9/26 ] » What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?

I hate ads. I just mute them. If I see someone that I hate, I just turn off the TV... usually in the case of woman (ugly) or Its just plain stupid! Oh...you mean pop-up ads?! yes, I hate'em a lot. =[

3 MG Please~

Jay
28th September 2003, 03:43 AM
[9/27] » What is something you're looking forward to next month? =D

[9/28] » What are you wearing right now? o_o;

~*~

[9/27] Nothing to look forward to - school resumes in the first week of next month. About the only thing to look forward to is coming here, lol. As well as a few of my families birthdays I must attend, as I've been absent for the past few times. <_<

[9/28] I'm still in my sleep-wear. At 6:43pm lol. That's pretty sad, I should probably get dressed and stop waking up too late =/

2 MGs, 20SCs 123 2 CCPs. 40 MGCredits left lol :o

~*~

LightNinetales » Photosynthesis Gem.

Cyndaquil » Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Cheesey
28th September 2003, 05:25 AM

My birthday is on Friday the 3rd, we're getting broadband at some point (no more dial up connection, yay ^__^) a new ISP *curses AOL* x_x; and the October Holidays. So next month will be good *wants it to be October now*

Baggy t-shirt with a dragon swirled right round from the back to the front. It's a really cool design and I love it =D I'm also wearing baggy jeans. Nothing special, just blue baggy jeans :o

2 MG Please :>

Jay
28th September 2003, 05:34 AM
Cheesey » 2 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGCoin.

LightNinetales
28th September 2003, 05:53 AM
Ummm......I look forward to:
-have more money....(well,in other words,to persuade my mother to give me more money)
-have at least two shiny Pokemon in my Ruby game
And.....I don't know.^____^

Well....I'm wearing pyjamas.^___^"""

2 MG please.

Dark Dragonite
28th September 2003, 07:32 AM
20 Group 2 SCs please!!
10 for 7Stamps
10 for 7CCPs

#2, 5, 8

Crystalmaster Mike
28th September 2003, 07:41 AM
aragornbird >> GT!: 't Was Vappy alright!

Jay >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 18 CCP's.

LightNinetales >> Division Gem, Ocean Gem.

Dark Dragonite >> SC 1: 7 Red MGCoins, 2 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps | SC 2: 3 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Me >>
October? My first report card... So I can ask for Pinball RS. Not much else...

You want to know what I'm wearing? o_o;
Oh, I get it, you're kidding right?
Uh, you're not?

Surely you must be kidding!
Telling me to tell you what I'm wearing...
And not even hiding the question,
Let alone giving an explanation for asking.
'Kay then, I'll tell you.
Enough with avoiding answering this MG Poll!
Really wanna know? Okay then... I'm wearing...

PYJAMA'S
!!!

Mew Trainer Rose
28th September 2003, 11:03 AM
[9/27] » What is something you're looking forward to next month?
My 18th b-day, and on-road driving lessons!

[9/28] » What are you wearing right now?
jeans, a t-shirt with a wolf on it, a reddish long-sleeve shirt (kinda wine red), and a hat with my university's name on it.

a MGs please, and a GT!.

aragornbird
28th September 2003, 11:08 AM
October? Hmmm...Nothing much, all the good stuff happens in November and December.

Gee...*looks at self*
A blue T-shirt, an undershirt, underwear, and shorts. Whoopee.

Yep, and another GT! for today.

Wolfsong
28th September 2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » MP: Pikachu, Goldeen, Spinda, Slaking, Sudowoodo, Ledian, Slowbro, Omanyte, Xatu, Trapinch, Vileplume, Corsola, Volbeat, Grumpig, Duskull, Miltank, Bagon, Gyarados, Swampert, Machop, Charizard, Lapras, Kyogre, Dratini, Machamp.

Originally posted by Nala98
Question # 1 for MP: Is the mystery pokeon evolved?

There are a few things i'm looking forward to in October. The first is the release of the lion king special edition dvd on October 7, and the second is my two day fall break on the 16 and 17. ^^

I'm wearing my garth brooks t shirt that i got for christmas in 1998. A pair of blue jeans, my timex expedition watch, and my blue sketchers, and i have my hair pulled back into a ponytail.

I'd like to play 10 games of group one scratchcards for 2 CCPs (2,3,5)

Then I'd like to play 10 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCPs (2,3,5)

*hands in 8 red and 6 blue mg coins*

MGs and scratchcards please.

LightNinetales
28th September 2003, 11:15 AM
And I want to use the only one Stamp I have(I used the two others at the Breeding Center) to buy a red MGCoin.I'll do a GT! with this RedMGCoin.

Discothéque
28th September 2003, 11:47 AM
[9/27] What is something you're looking forward to next month? =D

Angel!! Yaye! Aaaaand... that's basically it. O_o But I'm looking forward to it a lot, so it can count for the entire month. xDDD

[9/28] What are you wearing right now? o_o;

What are YOU wearing right now? O__o Wait, you already answered that. Erm. xD

Grey jogging trousers and a Pikachu shirt. xD *cough*

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

Matt
28th September 2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Matt >> Red MGCoin, Mystery Box

'takes the gems and gives you 8 Stamps'

I would like to use the Mystery Box to get the two of the 2 stamps/ccps things. Thanks.

( 9/26 ) What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?

I think popups are very annoying; especially the ones that want to install things to your computer. They really need to go away even if the company is advertising their products. Yes, they are taunting us where ever we go on the internet :<

( 9/27 ) What is something you're looking forward to next month? =D

Well a few things that I'm looking foward to is the opening of me and my friend's club. And also my little cousins birthday party. That's going to be fun 8) And finally Halloween; very good holiday especially since I can't get candy anymore :>~

( 9/28 ) What are you wearing right now? o_o;

I'm wearing a Nautica SHIRT that I wore yesterday and a pair of shorts that I wore to bed last night. Yeah, I really need to get up and get ready but I don't feel like it ;o

Jay
28th September 2003, 12:04 PM
So... I have time to update. Bastard parents won't let me go to sleep =( Keep poor Jay online why don't you. >=(

Crystalmaster Mike - I'm going to stalk you by knowing what you wear? =P I'll ask what colour jocks you'll be wearing tomorrow... if any. ;) Now THAT's stalking. /rambling. Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Mew Trainer Rose » MGs: Genetic Accelerator Gene, Flame Gem. GT: I'm a water type - but my second type makes me immune to a type I fear greatly. I also learn spark somehow. Who am I?

Nala98 » Scratchies: 10 CCPs, 10 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins altogether. | MGs: Rainbow Gem, Red MGCoin. | MP: Yes I'm evolved.

LightNinetales » GT: If you have two gold versions and one red version, you can catch a total of four of me. Who am I? | MG: Isn't that MG a little old? lol.

Discotheque » Solar Gem, Ocean Gem.

Link 10 - Nautica Sh*t? XD Caught.Green MGCoin, Blue MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP. EDIT: 4 Stamps also :x

LightNinetales
28th September 2003, 12:39 PM
Sorry^-^"""I edited my post.
GT!:You're Snorlax.Right?

DarkPrincess
28th September 2003, 12:46 PM

Halloween!!The chance to scare the crap out of the little children who come. Bwaah. And Angel!! ^__^

[9/28] » What are you wearing right now? o_o

Stalker!! o__o :P

I'm wearing my purple PJ pants with silver stars all over them and a grey shirt.. yes, I'm still in my PJs :P

Wolfsong
28th September 2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » Scratchies: 10 CCPs, 10 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins altogether. | MGs: Rainbow Gem, Red MGCoin. | MP: Yes I'm evolved.

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please.

Narrowed list
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » MP: Pikachu, Slaking, Ledian, Slowbro, Xatu, Vileplume, Grumpig, Gyarados, Swampert, Charizard, Machamp.

Question # 2: Is this pokemon a dual type?

MarshmallowEgg
28th September 2003, 01:10 PM
[9/26] How many people are in your grade/form, or how many people do you work together with? Is it an okay quantity?

I don't know, exactly. I'm a sophmore in a high school that has around 1300 people in it. I'm guessing around 400 or so; there's about 30 people in each of my classes.

Canada! Me and my best friend are going to Canada on the first weekend in October. Yay!

A Mariners t-shirt and pajama pants. That's it... whee. I just woke up. I should probably get dressed... but I'm too lazy.

3 MGs please.

Shadow Djinn
28th September 2003, 01:11 PM
I'd like to forge my Solar Gem with my Hollow stone. *Pays* 19 stamps left...Than i'd like to sell my Lunar Gem and my Spark Gem from long ago

Nothing really, aside from getting Kirby's Air Ride...and a new issue of Shonen Jump I hope...

Brown cargo shorts..black t-shirt with yin-yang symbol on the back of it...

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th September 2003, 01:15 PM
9/26] How many people are in your grade/form, or how many people do you work together with? Is it an okay quantity?
There are approximately 1200 students in my school (that includes junior and high school). I think there are about 150 or so students in my current grade. That suits me just fine because the less people there are in a class the better. And my school is filled with idiots already so we don't need anymore. :D

I'm not actually looking foward to November, not October, because I'll turn 14 then.

Pink PJs. Yes, PINK. So sue me. ;p

3 MGs please.

Charizard04621
28th September 2003, 01:21 PM
[9/26] How many people are in your grade/form, or how many people do you work together with? Is it an okay quantity?

Like... Eighty to ninety in the Junior class. Everyone tends to know everyone because the numbers are small.

One month less of Chemistry to torture my soul.

White shirt, dark blue pants, meh.

Jay gave me this list.

Mystery Pokémon: Camerupt, Goldeen, Hitmonchan, Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Houndoom, Solrock, Diglett, Ekans, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Cacnea, Eevee, Shroomish, Togetic, Deoxys, Staryu, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Exeggutor, Wailmer, Cloyster, Horsea, Pinsir, Farfetch'd.

1) The pokémon walks on four legs.

Narrowed List: Camerupt, Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Houndoom, Eevee, Bulbasaur

2) This pokémon can learn a Ghost type move.

Narrowed List: Ninetales, Houndoom, Eevee

3) The pokémon is not a Fire type.

Aha! It's Eevee!

Hexae
28th September 2003, 01:21 PM
9/26] How many people are in your grade/form, or how many people do you work together with? Is it an okay quantity?
I don't know. o_o;; The classes are about 30 people, though.

I'm getting more memory, an extra battery, and Mac OS X Panther for my laptop. :D

jeans, blue shirt, bra, underwear. o_o;;

Sorry for the short answers, MG please.

Knight of Time
28th September 2003, 01:42 PM
Rachel >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Amy >>

'takes the Rainbow Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Megan >> Blue MGCoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem

Shadow Djinn >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Mystery Box

'takes 2 Stamps, the gem and Hollow Stone and forges them into a Solar Stone' Enjoy.

What do you want for the other gems you are selling, Stamps or CCPs?

Julina >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin, Blue MGCoin

Karin >> Darkness Gem, Divison Gem,. Hollow Stone

Hexae >> Red MGCoin, Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone

As for the polls:

(9/28) >> What are you wearing right now?

Right now, I'm wearing a beige coloured pair of pants, a red shirt with a pocket on the front (the shirt is divided by many buttons), and underwear...

(9/27) >> What is something you're looking forward to next month?

I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing Rambunctious Jamirus on AIM, among other things I can't think of right now.

9/26 >> How many people are in your grade/form, or how many people do you work together with? Is it an okay quantity?

I'm not in high school (nor in a college, which I can go to, but not a university because of my lack of academic grade twelve English), but I'm assuming that there are hundreds of people at the university and colleges on P.E.I. (many of my good friends go to the university, and I miss them still :().

I'd like three MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Shadow Djinn
28th September 2003, 01:54 PM
Stamps...I want the gem money in staaammmppsss ^_^

I'll use the Mystery Box for a Spark and Flame Gem...then I'll sell them for stamps again. =}

Mew Trainer Rose
28th September 2003, 04:33 PM
GT: I'm a water type - but my second type makes me immune to a type I fear greatly. I also learn spark somehow. Who am I?

er...wooper?

aragornbird
28th September 2003, 04:44 PM
October? Hmmm...Nothing much, all the good stuff happens in November and December. Oh wait! I just received word that my best friend might be coming from Germany to visit me! YAY!

Gee...*looks at self*
A blue T-shirt, an undershirt, underwear, and shorts. Whoopee.

Yep, and another GT! for today.

Hey, I was skipped!

Discothéque
28th September 2003, 05:38 PM
I'd like to sell one of my Ocean Gems for 2 Stamps, please. ^^

Dark Dragonite
29th September 2003, 07:16 AM
I would like to get 20SCs please!!
All Group2
10 for 7 Stamps
10 for 7 CCPs
#4, 5, 6

Lady Vulpix
29th September 2003, 09:33 AM
I'm taking 2 subjects, and we're fewer than in the previous subjects I took. In one we're 35, and 42 in the other. In the one I'm helping at, I'm working with 18 other people. And on Wednesdays I work with 1 other person.

[9/27] What is something you're looking forward to next month?
Getting the helpers contest and a project and an exam over with.

[9/28] What are you wearing right now?
Decorated blue jeans, a blue T-shirt with turquoise rectangles and some patterns made by the threads, a pullover that combines white with dark and light blue, white socks, white sneakers, a watch that changes colors according to my arm's temperature (it's dark blue now because it's under my pullover), and underwear.

Crystalmaster Mike
29th September 2003, 12:47 PM
Kyle >> MG: Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Light Gem | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins.

Hunter >> Stamps for the other gems... | Mystery Box '-->' 4 Stamps

Rose >> Dunno.

aragornbird >> MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone | GT!: When groups of this Pokémon eat, they all clap at once to show their pleasure. When the season for ice floes arrives, this Pokémon can be seen rolling about on ice and crossing the sea.

Amanda >> Sellings: 2 Stamps.

Steve >> SC 1: 6 Red MGCoins, 2 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps | SC 2: 7 Red MGCoins, 2 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's.

Gabi >> Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem.

Me >> Would like to sell the Spark Gem for CCP's.

Aipom Of Doom
29th September 2003, 03:39 PM
Mike - your 2 CCPs :O

There are like 500 10th graders at my school <_<. In general, my classes have about 25 people, except Public Speaking, which has 33 >_>. 25 is fine with me for most classes, and 33 is good in public speaking because there's more speeches for me to do homework during XD.

[9/27] What is something you're looking forward to next month?
Umm... TPMing and stuff :o. Nothing significant is happening in October for me... Just more school and more playing on the Gamecube and more posting on the internet :o.

[9/28] What are you wearing right now?
Umm... A blue T-shirt, blue cargo shorts, and some boxers of a color that I forget =P. And my glasses if they count.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps ;d

Toxicity
29th September 2003, 08:33 PM

Nothing really...except Halloween and Homecoming for the local college's football team(yesh...They're 1-AA...-.-)! ^_^

Lesse....baggy jeans, socks, and a black shirt....o.o;;

Knight of Time
30th September 2003, 08:49 AM
(9/30) >> Have you ever experienced any natural disasters (e.g. a hurricane, an earthquake, a flood, etc)? If yes, what disaster was the worst that you saw? Why?

Danny >> Green MGCoin, Lunar Gem, Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 6 Blue MGCoins and 11 Red MGCoins.

Gothic Latias >> 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

As for the poll:

(9/30) >> Have you ever experienced any natural disasters (e.g. a hurricane, an earthquake, a flood, etc)? If yes, what disaster was the worst that you saw? Why?

Yes, I have indeed experienced a natural disaster. I don't remember if there were any on P.E.I. before this one, but we got hit by Hurricane Juan (I'm sure anyone Canadian here besides me heard about the hurricane, right?) VERY hard. Though we were lucky no Islanders were injured by the hurricane, it did quite a lot of damage to the island, uprooting trees (including a couple near my house in Stratford >_<), destroying (or badly damaging) some buildings (even some old ones), and even knocking of the roof from a few buildings. The hurricane unfortunately knocked down many poles not too far from my home, making us have no power until around midnight last night (Atlantic time). Incase anyone was wondering why I was not on TPM yesterday, you can blame the hurricane, not me.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Wolfsong
30th September 2003, 08:57 AM

Yes, a tornado. It as last semester, and we had several. And t make things interesting, I was on the way home when hey were happening. I had t sop at my Grandmother's house and go with her to the neighbor's storm shelter. It pulled up the huge apple tree that was in her front yard, tore out two of the coloms on the front porch, and pulled one from its foundation, and only one remained intact, and the tin roof was peeled off. At home, it messed up a few buildings on the square but not nothing like what it ddid to dyersburg. A few people in dyersburg were killed.

I would like to play 10 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 CCPs please

Next, I would like to play 10 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCps please (2,3,5)

*hands in 12 red and 4 blue mg coins*

LightNinetales
30th September 2003, 08:58 AM
No.I never experienced any natural disaster.
:D :D

MG please.

Was my GT! answer right?My answer was Snorlax.....

Jay
30th September 2003, 09:05 AM

Hmm. The most recent was probably that tornado down at Bendigo. Note that we hardly ever get tornados, and haven't received one for decades, so this was sure surprising. It happened about 6 months ago, and we weren't far from Bendigo, but that day it was so windy there were a lot of reports about tree's being lifted out from the roots and branches blocking certain roads, etc.

1 MG, 20 SCs 123 2 CCPs. (Left with 32MGCs)

I'd also like to sell my PS, Flame and Ocean Gems please for 6 CCPs.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: Flame Gem. | SCs: 14 CCPs, 10 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Charizard04621 » Correct ^_^ Your choice of uncommon item.

LightNinetales » MG: Hollow Stone. | GT: Yes, pick your item. Remember I'm not around 24/7 ^_^;;;;

Mew Trainer Rose » Nope, sorry. You get your Red MGCoin back.

Nala98 » You were too gifted here =P | MG: 20 CCPs. | SCs: 20 CCPs, 8 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins.

Damnit you people posting before my update. I'll edit in your stuff. <_<

LightNinetales
30th September 2003, 09:13 AM
I'll take a Flame Gem...
Can I use Stamps from another games(like Buena's Radio Show)to buy a RedMGCoin?If yes,I'll buy a RedMGCoin and I want another GT!.

Jay
30th September 2003, 09:17 AM
LightNinetales » Alright, here's your Flame Gem.
*Takes Stamp, hands over a Red MGCoin*

GT: I keep my barbs tucked away to prevent hurting other's of my family. I have a friendly and caring nature, and my horn grows slowly, so I prefer not to fight. I will attack with bites and scratches if I become enraged, but I'm usually docile. Who am I?

LightNinetales
30th September 2003, 09:22 AM
Now I want a Flame Gem. I hope I can choose this item^_^-

Jay
30th September 2003, 09:25 AM
LightNinetales - Gar, if at all possible can you stop posting so fast. ^_^;;;;;;;;; I edited in your new stuff in my previous post lol :o

LightNinetales
30th September 2003, 09:46 AM
GT!:You're Nidorina!

Jay
30th September 2003, 09:54 AM
Yes I am. Pick your prize.

LightNinetales
30th September 2003, 09:58 AM
I'd like an Ocean Gem.

Mew Trainer Rose
30th September 2003, 10:02 AM
(9/30) Have you ever experienced any natural disasters (e.g. a hurricane, an earthquake, a flood, etc)? If yes, what disaster was the worst that you saw? Why?
hurricane: a couple times, since I live on the east coast of the US, but nothing really devistating. the recent hurricane Isabel barely hit my college. we just got a littel rain, that was it.
tornado: i think when I was really little (almost too young to remember) there was a tornado a couple towns over. my dad would have been right in teh path if he drove home from work, so he either had to stay there a while or take a different route.
flood: ...sort of. when my family was at my grandpa's house once, it was raining to much that the sewers couldn't drain all teh watre waya fast enough, and the street flooded over the sidewalk and almost on top of the first step to grandpa's porch. mom let us wade around in the water, it was kinda fun.
But i've never been in any natural disasters that were really bad.

Mg please.

Cheesey
30th September 2003, 11:24 AM
(9/30) Have you ever experienced any natural disasters (e.g. a hurricane, an earthquake, a flood, etc)? If yes, what disaster was the worst that you saw? Why?

Never experienced a natural disaster... The worst one I saw a video of O.o The Mexico City earthquake in the 80's... The damage was astounding >_<;; I feel so sorry for the people who experienced it ;.;

MG Please ;.;

Lady Vulpix
30th September 2003, 11:31 AM
Fortunately, I haven't. The area I live in is quite safe.
Why was there no poll yesterday?

Toxicity
30th September 2003, 12:48 PM

Yep...several. -.-;; I've lived through a few weak tornadoes and several floods...the worst was this one flood that turned the streets of my neighborhood into creeks...back when I was in first grade.

Charizard04621
30th September 2003, 04:37 PM
Yay! My Uncommon item will be a Blue MGCoin.

I'll split the Blue MGCoin into two Red MGCoins, and use one to play another game of Mystery Pokémon.

Nope. The only force of nature that I've experienced is a strong storm.

Dark Dragonite
30th September 2003, 05:03 PM
I would like 20 Group2 SCs please!!
10 for 7 CCPs
10 for 7 Stamps
# 4, 5, 6
Thanks!!

EDIT: Instead of making another post, I will just edit this in:

I would like 20 more Group 2 SCs please!!(40 total)
10 for 7 CCPs
10 for 7 Stamps
# 4, 5, 6
Thanks!!

Also, use the EMT 2 times for October!!

aragornbird
30th September 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
aragornbird >> MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone | GT!: When groups of this Pokémon eat, they all clap at once to show their pleasure. When the season for ice floes arrives, this Pokémon can be seen rolling about on ice and crossing the sea.

Could it be Spheal? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please!

Yes, quite a few. In China, I was in a flood (a small one) and an earthquake (very small), and here, I remember a tornado touching down near our area, and I've been in two hurricanes (including the recent Hurricane Isabel). The flood was kinda fun, the hurricanes didn't really affect me, and the earthquake was so small, it didn't knock anything down. So it had to be the tornado.

BTW, I don't remember doing a MG for 9/29. Did anyone make one?

Anyways, I'd like a GT! for today, please!

Matt
30th September 2003, 06:56 PM
( 9/30 ) Have you ever experienced any natural disasters (e.g. a hurricane, an earthquake, a flood, etc)? If yes, what disaster was the worst that you saw? Why?

Hm.. this is a pretty tough question; I've seen quite a few natural disasters, so I'm going to pick the oldest one. I was on vacation with my family and my dad was driving down the road in like South Dakota or somewhere and like 4 or 5 tornados came down and stuff. It was pretty scary because it was whipping up trees into the air and we were just driving by it. Luckily, it was far enough away that we didn't get in it, too. Plus there was a lot of hail and heavy rain and stuff. We even had to pull over a couple of times. Needless to say, I'm probably never going to go back to that place again, lol.

Pichu
1st October 2003, 11:27 AM

OMG...my birthday is next month! or should I say this month since its october already. =\ I looking forward to presents... lots of presents. =p and also... I'll be looking forward to my Pokemon Hangman and Riddle Game plushies and figurines respectively. =)

White Jeans. Actually, sorta beigey color. Blue and Yellow Shoes. A vest... Just like Brock's old vest. A brown wooly sweater. My glasses. And also... my usual attire(sp)

I've experienced an Earthquake before. It really shook me off my feet! I kinda toppled and fell.... on hard wood floor *ouch* It lasted about 7 seconds. And it was a very terrifying experience. =(

3 MG please

Knight of Time
1st October 2003, 12:53 PM
Okay, since I forgot to make a poll for Sept. 29 yesterday when I made the lone poll, I'm going to make two polls for today.

(10/1) (1) >> Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?

(10/1) (2) >> Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?

LightNinetales >> Wait for Jay, please.

Rose >> Red MGCoin

Cheesey >> Red MGCoin

Gabi >> Solar Gem

Gothic Latias >> Lunar Gem

Karin >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Steve >> Be on the lookout for a new rule on having to answer the poll(s) before asking to play games here (as well as the EMT). This rule will be up someday, once Jay and I can reach Danny and Mike about this new rule.

EMT: You won a Dragon Claw TM and an Arm Thrust TM.

Group 2 SCs for Stamps: You won 7 Stamps, 5 Blue MGCoins and 11 Red MGCoins.

Group 2 SCs for CCPs: You won 6 Blue MGCoins and 12 Red MGCoins.

aragornbird >> Red MGCoin

GT!: My tough armor makes all attacks bounce off. My two
enormous claws can be freely extended or contracted. They have the power to punch right through a steel slab. Who am I?

Matt >> Lunar Gem

Cyndaquil >> Green MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem

As for the polls:

(10/1) (1) >> Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?

No, I'm not going trick-or treating this year because my mom thinks I'm too old for it (I had to stop years ago x_x). I think my think my favourite Halloween was the year that I got a pencil as a treat (not an edible one :P). I can't remember what year that was, although I'm very sure it was in the 1990's.

(10/1) (2) >> Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?

Yes, I have quite a few (though I believe most (or all) of them are shareware versions). One of my favourites is Hugo 4: Nitemare 3D because it has huge 3D levels (it's like Wolfenstein 3D), and the game is pretty fun and challenging.

I'd like 2 MGs, two cranks at the EMT and 20 games of Group 2 SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Pichu
1st October 2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by DarkKnight
Cyndaquil >> Green MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem
[/B]

I'll sell that gem for 2 CCP.

Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil » Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Genetic Accelerator Gene. [/B]
I believe I had been given another gem some time last week. I'll sell that for 2CCP too.

BTW... one important question: What does Accelerator Gene do? o_0;

No. I'm obviously way too old for that. I quit going trick-treating when I was grade 5. XD If I were going to trick-treating ... or a halloween party, I'll certainly where something Pokemon related. =)

No, I quit playing games long time ago. They are additive and they cause major damage to my GPA and grades. =P

2 MG please~

Jay
1st October 2003, 01:24 PM
2 cranks at the emt.
20 scratchcards 123 2ccps (I was skipped...)
12 scratchcards 123 7ccps

LightNinetales
1st October 2003, 01:45 PM
No.I don't going trick-or-treating because I never did that.My favourite Halloween was the Halloween 1999.

Halloween related?No,I haven't any games with Halloween related characters....except maybe Pokemon Ruby,with the Hex Maniac trainer and the pokemons Duskull and Sableye....

2MG please^-^

Knight of Time
1st October 2003, 02:26 PM
Cyndaquil >> A Genetic Accelerator Gene allows you to evolve a Pokemon that evolves by happiness in the games (for Eevee to evolve into Espeon, use it during the day, for Umbreon, use it at night), or by trading (this applies to Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter and Graveler only). You can evolve a Feebas with it as well.

MGs: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

Jay >>

EMT: You won a Helping Hand and an Ice Punch TM.

Group 1 SCs: You won 18 CCPs and 9 Red MGCoins.

Group 2 SCs: You won 7 CCPs, 5 Blue MGCoins and 3 Red MGCoins.

LightNinetales >> Light Gem, Red MGCoin

Mew Trainer Rose
1st October 2003, 02:32 PM
(10/1) (1) >> Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? Why?
Nope. I'm in college, I can't really dress up in a costume and go out to the neighborhood to ask for candy. :P My fave Halloween would be 1998, because that year I had my Bat Mitzvah (a Jewish service that children take part in when they're 13, after which they're considered adults. there's more to it, but that's the basics.) On Halloween! ^_^

nope, i don't have all that many games, none of which have halloween-y characters.

2 MGs, and 2 EMTs.

Knight of Time
1st October 2003, 02:43 PM
Rose >> 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

EMT: You won a Refresh TM and a Scratch TM.

Wolfsong
1st October 2003, 02:59 PM

No. Most likely because i don't have time, i'm too old (according to my6 parents, and I prefer not to take anyone. It might actually be a nice quiet evening.

I can't think of any right now that i have.

I'd liek to play 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5).

I'd also like to have two cranks of the EMT please.

*hands in 10 blue and 6 red MG coins*

EMT, Scratchcard, and MGs please

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2003, 03:03 PM
(10/1) (1) Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? Why?
I'm not going and I never have because I live in Argentina and we don't celebrate Halloween here.

I have a game about the history of Mickey Mouse, which has a level dedicated to ghosts. And I have several games in which ghosts can be found. And there's also an evil witch in Castle of Illusion, which I think is a great game in all its versions (but I liked the Game Gear version the best).

DarkPrincess
1st October 2003, 04:10 PM

No, I haven't. ^^;

(10/1) Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?

Um.. probably not. Because my mom thinks I'd be too old for that. My favorite Halloween was when I went to a Halloween party my dad's friend put on. Everyone (except the children of course) got drunk and it was funny to watch ^^;

(10/1) Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?

Well, if you think vampires are tied in then.. yes. I have Chaos Bleeds, where you kill the zombies, vampires and demons. Fun fun. xDD

2 MGs and 2 EMT *gives 6 MGCoins* *crosses fingers*

Hexae
1st October 2003, 04:15 PM
Hurricane Isabelle mildly hit us, and I've experienced an earthquake too small to even go on the Richter Scale. Lol. Neither of them were dangerous or harmful in the least.

(10/1) >> Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?
No, because my mom won't let me. xD Mm.. my favourite was when I dressed up as an M&M, because I looked so funny. I got lots of candy too.

(10/1) >> Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?
My Spyro game has a level called "Haunted Hill" with pumpkins, ghosts, witches, etcetera. The ghosts are adorable, because you have to help them. :)

MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
1st October 2003, 04:49 PM

I've been through three earthquakes (I believe it's three, anyway...), but none were very serious. The worst was about 2 and a half years ago, when I was in 7th grade. We had a... 6.0, I think it was. The damage wasn't too bad where I lived, though it was pretty bad in Seattle and Olympia.

(10/1) Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?

I am XP I'm 15 and still going trick-or-treating, yes it's sad. But I NEVER pass up free candy. It's a policy :-P This'll probably be my last year; next year I'm hoping to have a job and buy my own candy. I don't know what I'm gonna be this year; still trying to figure it out....

(10/1) Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?

Hm... well, SAB: 2 has ghosts, and Legend of Zelda: OOT has witches... I like both of them. SAB: 2 is fun to play when you're bored, and Zelda just rules.

3 MGs, please.

Matt
1st October 2003, 04:52 PM
Matt >> Lunar Gem

I would like to sell this for stamps please.

(10/1) (1) Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?

Nope, I'm too old to go trick-or-treating; been that way since I was about 10 or so. I don't really have a "favourite" Halloween since they were all the same everytime - get candy, go home.

(10/1) (2) Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?

Not really unless you count the things in Kingdom Hearts something from a Halloween related cartoon; in there you go to some place that has people that look like they need to be in Halloween stuff, but I don't think that's what the cartoon is based on.

I would like 2 cranks of the EMT please. *hands in 2 green MGcoins* And I would also like to play scratchcards please. *hands in 20 red MGcoins* (1,2,3,7 stamps)

aragornbird
1st October 2003, 05:16 PM
GT!: My tough armor makes all attacks bounce off. My two
enormous claws can be freely extended or contracted. They have the power to punch right through a steel slab. Who am I?

Is it Armaldo? 2 CCPs for a prize, please!

(10/1) (1) Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?

Nope, I've stopped trick or treating since I was 16. First of all, I have no friends near me to go with, secondly, it's gonna be way too cold, and third, I'm gonna be too busy with school work to even bother. I guess my favorite Halloween was the years between 1999 and 2001, when I went trick or treating with my best friend.

(10/1) (2) Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?

Banjo-Kazooie has that evil witch, and ghosts and mummies as well. Mario and Yoshi's Island have Boo the Ghost, and I'm sure there are lots of other games with monsters in them, but I can't remember. I don't think I prefer any of them, they're just enemies that are easily beaten.

2 EMTs please!
*hands 1 Blue MGCoin and 4 Red MGCoins*

Aipom Of Doom
1st October 2003, 08:38 PM
Sorry, I don't have time to update at the moment =/. I'll update here and at the BRS tomorrow after school.

Well, a few weeks ago there was Hurricane Isabel... It wasn't too bad, but some people lost power a while and they closed school for the day that it was supposed to hit. Then a few days later, we had a random "tornado" (which apparently wasn't strong enough to be a tornado) that appeared and messed around with a bunch of trees and stuff in its path :O.

(10/1) >> Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?

Nah. First of all, I get the candy that my mom doesn't give out, plus some that she saves for me... So I get plenty of candy to eat =9. And my mom's so paranoid, she won't let me keep any candy I get from people I don't know... So there's really no point at all to trick or treating for me :o.

(10/1) >> Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?

Uhh.. Not really... Though in Zelda: Oracle of Ages for the GBC there is a graveyard dungeon with ghosts and stuff... The coolest one was the boss, which was a ghost with a pumpkin head. To beat him you had to take the pumpkin and throw it around, and slash at the guy when he popped out of it :O.

And lets see :O.
20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :o
2 EMTs :O
3 MGs, 20 SCs, 2 EMTs

Pichu
1st October 2003, 09:37 PM
[b]Cyndaquil >> A Genetic Accelerator Gene allows you to evolve a Pokemon that evolves by happiness in the games (for Eevee to evolve into Espeon, use it during the day, for Umbreon, use it at night), or by trading (this applies to Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter and Graveler only). You can evolve a Feebas with it as well.

MGs: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

ooo... thanks for the explanation Kyle! =)

I'll sell that spark gem for 2 CCP too... hmm ... last time I had about ~165 CCP... I'll just round it up to 190 I guess. =X

Toxicity
1st October 2003, 11:25 PM

I might....because Trick-or-Treating is sorta childish...XP But I do plan on dressing up to scare mortals away by dressing up as a prietess/sorceress when handing out candy...xDDD

Lesse...yeah. Banjo-Kazooie with Gruntilda and a bunch of mummies and zombie monkies posing as shiny Duskulls...oh yeah, a little funeral-ish level too...XP Yoshi's Story also has a level with ghosts on the final chapter of the game. Pokemon Pinball(the first) had a little graveyard level with a Gengar boss...and Kingdom Hearts when going through Traverse Town...=)

Two MGs please...and I'd like to play a game of Mystery Pokemon...

Discothéque
2nd October 2003, 12:57 PM

Quite a few floods have happened, but nothing extremely major. Atleast, not exactly near me [since I live on this tall hill, surrounded in every direction by mountains. xD] but still in the town where I live. The worst would have to be whenever my family couldn't even go anywhere for nearly a week due to how horribly flooded the roads were in some parts.

Sadly, I think I may actually go Trick-or-Treating. Which is bad, since I'm fourteen, but it's mainly because I just want to dress up in a funky costume. =P If I do go [costume~!] I'll most likely dress up as a vampire. xD Maybe I'll just dress like a vamp and sit around watching Angel all night... O_o xD And why? *points to the comment about Angel* *is a BtVS / Angel freak. xD*

Actually, I can't even remember. xD Well, unless Chaos Bleeds counts, because I play that game nearly every day. Rachel already mentioned why this would count. [the zombie / demon / vamp factor] And yes, it's one of my favourites, because it's just a really great game. ^^

~

Three Mystery Gifts, please!

Crystalmaster Mike
2nd October 2003, 02:02 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: I have looked back, and noticed that I accidentily made a second poll for 9/26. This means the second poll for 1/10 could count for 2/10, so I won't make a new one. Of course, if Jay, Danny or Kyle want to, they can create one... :)
(if you were wondering: yes, I have that nagging a' conscience :\)

aragornbird >> GT!: Was Spheal; 2 CCP's for you.

Danny >> MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 21 Stamps.

Cyndaquil >> Retail: 2 CCP's
If you're not sure, don't round up; round down...

Gothic Latias >> MG: Green MGcoin, Solar Gem. | MP:
Spinarak, Nincada, Celebi, Sharpedo, Altaria, Metapod, Vibrava, Skitty, Huntail, Nuzleaf, Espeon, Illumise, Claydol, Clefairy, Zapdos, Ekans, Marill, Primeape, Forretress, Crobat, Dratini, Blaziken, Gengar, Meganium, Wailord

Discothéque >> Photosynthesis Gem, Green MGcoin, Red MGcoin.

Me >>
Nope, sorry. Belgian weather is bad, but not that bad...

Nope, non, nothing. It ain't celebrated that much as in the US here. Though in January or February, we celebrate the 'Three Kings', and then it does happen, though I don't do it (haven't done it ever), since I'm not a begger...

Uh... Pokémon? Pokémon Pinball? (cf. Ghastly, Haunter, Gengar,...) + the Mario/Wario Games. Those are all good games, because of the diversity in monsters/situations.

Discothéque
2nd October 2003, 02:28 PM
I'd like to use the EMT twice for this month, please. *hands over my Green MGCoin, one of my Blue MGCoin and my Red MGCoin*

Charizard04621
2nd October 2003, 03:51 PM
One Red, one Blue, and one Green MGCoin towards the two EMT TMs I'm getting for this month.

I've spent one Red MGCoin on a game of Mystery Pokémon.

Candy! And Haloween's on a weekend this year! Awesome! I'll be going somehow, though I have to figure out what to wear. >=)

Er... no, not that I can think of. :\

Aipom Of Doom
2nd October 2003, 07:39 PM
Mike: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Spark Gem

Discothéque: Howl TM, Rock Blast TM

Karin: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Mean Look TM, Sheer Cold TM

Let's see :O.

I already asked for 2 EMTs, and I still need them <_<.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :O

Then I'll use a divison gem to deforge one of my Accellerator Genes... That gives me 3 gems and a hollow stone...

And then I'll sell 3 hollow stones, 3 Lunar Gems, and the other 3 gems I got from deforging... That comes out to 15 stamps :o.

2 EMTs, 20 SCs, 15 stamps

And I'm in need of two Division Gems. Anyone with one or two, I'll pay you 3 CCPs for each :O.

Matt
2nd October 2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Matt >> Lunar Gem

I would like to sell this for stamps please.

Nope, I'm too old to go trick-or-treating; been that way since I was about 10 or so. I don't really have a "favourite" Halloween since they were all the same everytime - get candy, go home.

Not really unless you count the things in Kingdom Hearts something from a Halloween related cartoon; in there you go to some place that has people that look like they need to be in Halloween stuff, but I don't think that's what the cartoon is based on.

I would like 2 cranks of the EMT please. *hands in 2 green MGcoins* And I would also like to play scratchcards please. *hands in 20 red MGcoins* (1,2,3,7 stamps)

I was skipped.

Hexae
2nd October 2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
Hurricane Isabelle mildly hit us, and I've experienced an earthquake too small to even go on the Richter Scale. Lol. Neither of them were dangerous or harmful in the least.

No, because my mom won't let me. xD Mm.. my favourite was when I dressed up as an M&M, because I looked so funny. I got lots of candy too.

My Spyro game has a level called "Haunted Hill" with pumpkins, ghosts, witches, etcetera. The ghosts are adorable, because you have to help them. :)

MG please.

Dum dee dum...
Oh, I'll take two cranks at the EMT as well.

Jay
3rd October 2003, 04:43 AM
[10/3] If you had the chance to meet 'one' person from TPM, who would it be? Why? =]

Me - 20 SCs 123 7CCPs

Aipom Of Doom - I have one Division Gem you can have. No pay needed. =D | Retail: 15 Stamps. | SCs: 13 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps =] | EMTs: Sacred Fire :O!! and Light Screen.

Link 10 - MGs: Ocean Gem, Ocean Gem. | SCs: 13 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins. | EMTs: Roar, Flamethrower.

Hexae - MGs: Genetic Accelerator Gene, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem. | EMTs: Sketch, Bubble. >_>

and the other people that Mike skipped.

MarshmallowEgg - Division Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem.

DarkPrincess - MGs: Can you count to three? 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem. | EMTs: Eruption, Skull Bash.

Lady Vulpix - Light Gem, Lunar Gem.

Nala98 - MGs: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem. | SCs: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCPs. | EMTs: Amnesia, Counter.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - MGs: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Light Gem. | SCs: 7 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 14 CCPs. | EMTs: Memento, Octazooka.

MarshmallowEgg
3rd October 2003, 07:26 AM
[10/3] If you had the chance to meet 'one' person from TPM, who would it be? Why? =]

Hmm... I dunno. I don't really talk to anyone from here a whole lot outside of the board. So I really don't know.

MG please.

Also, I'd like to use my Division Gem on one of my Genetic Accelerator Genes, and sell the resulting gems for 7 stamps. Then I'd like to sell my Spark Gem, Flame Gem, and Solar Gem for stamps, so all together that makes a total of 13 stamps.

Jay
3rd October 2003, 08:15 AM
MarshmallowEgg - In spite of your answer to the poll, I'll need to talk to the other workers that if you can't give us a proper answer to a poll that requires a definite answer, don't bother answering the poll. That's been happening too often.

MG: Hollow Stone, and your other crap.

Wolfsong
3rd October 2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Well, there are several people from TPM that i woudl love to meet. Out of them, the one i woudl liek to meet the most is Steve (DarkDragonite). I'd like to meet him becuase we've been good friends since we started talkeing and nopw that we've been "together" for a little ofer a year it would be nice to actually meet him. A little extra: the other people that i wouldn't mind meeting are M_K, Gabi, and You to name a few more.

MG please

Originally posted by Jay Nala98 - MGs: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem. | SCs: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCPs. | EMTs: Amnesia, Counter. [/B]

I'd liek to sell that gem and stone for CCPs.

Next i would like to play 20 game of group two scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs please *hands in 12 red and 4 blue MG Coins*

Lady Vulpix
3rd October 2003, 09:44 AM
Do I have to choose one? There are lots of people I'd like to meet! Some time ago I would have said Ryan, but now, to start, I'd like to meet Amy. Then it would also be nice to meet Ade, Soo, Karin, Tara, you (Jay), Danny, some of the Chrisses and Amandas, Becca, Rachel, Tyler, Julina, Zak, Steve, Christina, Kris, Rose, Megan... Lots of people, actually. I must be still forgetting some.

Mew Trainer Rose
3rd October 2003, 09:53 AM
[10/3] If you had the chance to meet 'one' person from TPM, who would it be? Why?

Ooo, tough one. Um, I suppose Mew Master, cuz I've been friends with him a while now and it'd be nice to see him.

MG please.

Knight of Time
3rd October 2003, 10:11 AM
aragornbird >>

GT!: Yes, I am an Armaldo.

'gives you 2 CCPs'

Jay >>

SCs: You won 7 CCPs, 9 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Solar Gem

'takes the Lunar Gem and Hollow Stone and gives you 3 CCPs'

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 7 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

Gabi >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

As for the poll:

Like Gabi, there are quite a few TPMers I wish I could meet.

She is one of them, along with Deep Silent Complete (someone I think I actually will meet someday ^_^), Amy, you (Jay), Mike (Crystalmaster Mike), at least one of the two Taras here (Mist, M_K), Rachel, Karin, at least one of the three Amandas I recognize (ASHarris, Discotheque, Hexae), Danny, Julina, RJ, Zak, CTM, Kyle (Syberia), Rebecca, Steve (DD), Christina, Rose, Boy of Enders, Rinni (rinni the bard), etc...

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

Wolfsong
3rd October 2003, 10:22 AM
Amy >> Solar Gem

'takes the Lunar Gem and Hollow Stone and gives you 3 CCPs'

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 7 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please[/color]

Lady Vulpix
3rd October 2003, 10:34 AM
I'd like to try the EMT.
*Hands over 3 Red MGCoins.*

Knight of Time
3rd October 2003, 10:43 AM
Amy >>

'takes the Solar Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Gabi >>

EMT: You won an Arm Thrust TM.

LightNinetales
3rd October 2003, 10:54 AM

I don't know.Actually,I don't have really friends here,so....

Mystery gift,please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd October 2003, 11:19 AM
I'll trade that Arm Thrust TM for your Octazooka TM as we agreed on AIM.

Knight of Time
3rd October 2003, 11:26 AM
LightNinetales >> Darkness Gem

I confirm my trade with Gabi.

Jay
3rd October 2003, 12:28 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs. | SCs: 14 Stamps, 10 Red MGCoins.

*Murkrow
3rd October 2003, 01:19 PM

Um, not much of a choice here, I'd have to say Steven(Gravy). Why? Cos he's my best friend here and we get on really well.
Then I'd have to say Shark, cos he was my first real 'friend' online. And he still is:yes: Not that he's around much though.......

One MG please.

Mew Trainer Rose
3rd October 2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Mew Trainer Rose
[10/3] If you had the chance to meet 'one' person from TPM, who would it be? Why?

Ooo, tough one. Um, I suppose Mew Master, cuz I've been friends with him a while now and it'd be nice to see him.

MG please.

excuse me, I was skipped. could I have my MG, please?

Hexae
3rd October 2003, 03:29 PM

One? Wow that's hard. I myself would have to narrow it down to four or five. Kyle, Gabi, Amy, Jay, and Cheesey. ^_^; Sorry if I missed anyone, but I don't know too many people that well, heh. Of course, I'd like to meet even more.

MG please. :)

aragornbird
3rd October 2003, 05:10 PM

Nope, I've stopped trick or treating since I was 16. First of all, I have no friends near me to go with, secondly, it's gonna be way too cold, and third, I'm gonna be too busy with school work to even bother. I guess my favorite Halloween was the years between 1999 and 2001, when I went trick or treating with my best friend.

Banjo-Kazooie has that evil witch, and ghosts and mummies as well. Mario and Yoshi's Island have Boo the Ghost, and I'm sure there are lots of other games with monsters in them, but I can't remember. I don't think I prefer any of them, they're just enemies that are easily beaten.

2 EMTs please!
*hands 1 Blue MGCoin and 4 Red MGCoins*

I was skipped.

Only one? I can't just meet one, there's just too many! I feel connected to Kyle, and Gabi is really nice to me too. And soggy and stickachu, cause they're just plain funny. And maybe even Bjarni *GASP*, cause I just want to see how he's like in real life. :D

Aipom Of Doom
3rd October 2003, 09:15 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive: Spark Gem

Mew Trainer Rose: Hollow Stone

Amanda: 10 Stamps/CCP's

aragornbird: Red MGcoin, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem, Sand Tomb TM, Teleport TM

Only one? =/. Jay I guess then, since he's my best TPM friend :D. After that a bunch of people, such as Amy, Gabi, Frank, and Egro, since I know them well and they're interesting people :O. After that lots of other people from Ummmm and/or PCG <_<.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :d

I'll accept the free Divison Gem that Jay gave me and use it to divide a second Accellerator Gene then sell the stuff for 7 stamps :o

7 stamps, MG, 20 SCs

And I'll buy one division gem off of anyone who has one. I'll pay 4 CCPs for it :d.

Toxicity
3rd October 2003, 09:26 PM

Probably Mike/The Muffin Man...^_^ He's basically my only friend...and it would be better if I finally knew him IRL...^^;;

LightNinetales
4th October 2003, 02:16 AM
I want a GT!.*pays 1 RedMGCoin*

Shadow Djinn
4th October 2003, 10:46 AM

I dunno...maybe one of my friends from RPG like Erin..or Dennis or Josh. Or Jay or Chris. Lots of people. .-.

Charizard04621
4th October 2003, 11:31 AM
No one wants to give me a Mystery Pokémon list? ;_; (just kidding)

Cheesey
4th October 2003, 11:56 AM

Jay :O I talk to him a lot and I can rely on him for anything :> He's really cool IMO and it'd be so cool if I could meet him someday ^_^

I'd also really like to meet Tyler, Amanda and Kimmi, but I chose Jay because I consider him my bestest friend xD

MG Please =D

pokemasterfrank
4th October 2003, 01:56 PM
~10-1~ Are you going trick-or-treating this year? Why/why not? If no, what was your favourite Halloween (e.g. Halloweeen 2000, Halloween 2001, etc)? If yes, what do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? Why?

I dunno, maybe. Free candy is always cool (y). I dunno what I'm going to dress up as. I haven't gone trick-or-treating in such a long time XD

~10-1~ Do you have any games that have some characters found in Halloween related cartoons (e.g. ghosts, witches, etc)? If yes, what is one of your favourites? Why?

Nope

~10/3~ If you had the chance to meet 'one' person from TPM, who would it be? Why? =]

I would meet Katie :> *huggles* Well, she's my gf, and it would be cool to meet her face to face and stuff.

x3 MG please :o

Aipom Of Doom
4th October 2003, 07:32 PM
[10/4] Where is your computer located? Do you share it with anyone, or is it completely yours? Do you ever use other computers to visit TPM?

Gothic Latias - 2 Stamps/CCP's

LightNinetales -
GT: Not everyone in my species looks the same :O.

Shadow Djinn - Flame Gem

Karin -
MP: Taillow, Yanma, Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, Cacena, Unown, Banette, Arcanine, Gloom, Magmar, Pidgeot, Magikarp, Aerodactyl, Caterpie, Kadabra, Nidoking, Togepi, Rattata, Combusken, Pineco, Croconaw, Scyther, Seel, Surskit, Venomoth

Egro - Hollow Stone

Frank - Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, Solar Gem

[10/4] Where is your computer located? Do you share it with anyone, or is it completely yours? Do you ever use other computers to visit TPM?

My computer is in my family's living room, because that's where my mom, dad, brother, and I can all use it :O. Obviously all four of us use it, but I use it a lot more then them >=D. I never use other computers to go to TPM ;o.

20 more SCs, 123, 7 stamps

2 MGs, 40 SCs

I'll pay someone 4 CCPs for a Division Gem...
And anyone who wants to buy my Sacred Fire TM, make me an offer :o. Make it a good offer tho <_<.

aragornbird
4th October 2003, 07:48 PM
I have a Division Gem I can sell to you!

I'm also selling the rest of the items I've collected for CCPs.

Solar Gem X2 - 4 CCPs
Flame Gem X3 - 6 CCPs
Spark Gem X2 - 4 CCPs
Lunar Gem - 2 CCPs
Rainbow Gem X3 - 6 CCPs
Darkness Gem X2 - 4 CCPs
Light Gem - 2 CCPs
Division Gem - 2 CCPs
Hollow Stone X2 - 2 CCPs

Hmmm..would that be 32 CCPs?

My own personal computer is downstairs in my basement. Sometimes I use my mom's laptop, but of course, I have to share that since it belongs to my mom. I never use any other computer, especially not the ones in school, or else a student might walk by and recognize the Pikachu on the banner up top. >_<

I'd like a GT!, please!

Hexae
4th October 2003, 09:04 PM

My laptop is anywhere I want it to be. ^_^; I have to let my parents use it.. they know my password. -.O; I have a backup password though, once we get a G5 (maybe) to replace our crappy PC upstairs. I don't go here at school, because I'd be utterly laughed at. (Not to mention it's not allowed.) The PC upstairs hasn't had working internet for 2 weeks.

MG please.

Charizard04621
4th October 2003, 09:40 PM

In the study room. I tend to use it for myself, because it's really old (7 years) and my brother wants the newer one for online multiplayer games.

Danny gave me this list:

MP: Taillow, Yanma, Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, Cacnea, Unown, Banette, Arcanine, Gloom, Magmar, Pidgeot, Magikarp, Aerodactyl, Caterpie, Kadabra, Nidoking, Togepi, Rattata, Combusken, Pineco, Croconaw, Scyther, Seel, Surskit, Venomoth

1) Can this pokémon levitate or fly?

Toxicity
4th October 2003, 09:48 PM

My Dell is located in my room, and there's a cruddy Compaq in my parents' bedroom...^_^ I have to share the Dell with my family, though...-.0;; I don't use many other computers to get to TPM...

CrystalMaster Mike gave me this list....
Spinarak, Nincada, Celebi, Sharpedo, Altaria, Metapod, Vibrava, Skitty, Huntail, Nuzleaf, Espeon, Illumise, Claydol, Clefairy, Zapdos, Ekans, Marill, Primeape, Forretress, Crobat, Dratini, Blaziken, Gengar, Meganium, Wailord

Question 1/4: Has the Pokemon evolved?

Aipom Of Doom
4th October 2003, 09:49 PM
aragornbird - 20 Stamps/CCP's O_O, and your 32 CCPs.
GT: I got my pokedex number stolen by Beldum in R/S. Who am I?

*takes your other division gem and gives you 4 of my CCPs in return* ty =).

Amanda - Solar Gem

Karin - Blue MGcoin
MP: No.

With the division gem I bought from aragornbird, I'll deforge my last Accelerator Gene and sell the products for 7 stamps =).

7 stamps, 2 MGs, 40 SCs (123, 7 stamps)

Charizard04621
4th October 2003, 10:01 PM
Danny gave me this list:

MP: Taillow, Yanma, Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, Cacnea, Unown, Banette, Arcanine, Gloom, Magmar, Pidgeot, Magikarp, Aerodactyl, Caterpie, Kadabra, Nidoking, Togepi, Rattata, Combusken, Pineco, Croconaw, Scyther, Seel, Surskit, Venomoth

1) The pokémon cannot levitate or fly.

Narrowed list: Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, Cacnea, Arcanine, Gloom, Magmar, Magikarp, Caterpie, Kadabra, Nidoking, Togepi, Rattatta, Combusken, Pineco, Croconaw, Seel, Surskit

2) Does the pokémon walk on two legs?

Cheesey
5th October 2003, 02:14 AM

My computer is in my bedroom, by the door and in front of the radiator. It's completely mine, as the rest of my family have computers *counts* My sisters have on each, there's one in the living room, my mum and dad have one in their bedroom and they have one in the study :O I usually only use this computer to visit TPM, but sometimes I use the one in the living room if this one acts up x_o;;

MG Please. =)

LightNinetales
5th October 2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

LightNinetales -
GT: Not everyone in my species looks the same :O.

GT!:Spinda?Because Spindas don't have the same spots?

My computer is in my bedroom.I share it with my stepfather.And I only use this computer to visit TPM.

MG please.

Wolfsong
5th October 2003, 05:29 PM
Narrowed list
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » MP: Pikachu, Slaking, Ledian, Slowbro, Xatu, Vileplume, Grumpig, Gyarados, Swampert, Charizard, Machamp.

Originally posted by Nala98
Question # 2: Is this pokemon a dual type?

My computer is on my side (right) of the dorm room. I don't share it with anyone except on rare occasions when i have it at home between semesters when my dad needs ti to look up tractor stuff x.x I do use other computer s to access tpm buit i prefer this one. It faster than my dad's lap tp that i use on weeekends, i have everything i need bookmarked etc...

I would also like to play 20 games of group two scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs please *hands in 10 blue mg coins*

Aipom Of Doom
5th October 2003, 05:37 PM
[10/5] What do you think of Jay being demodded? Did you even know about it before you saw this poll?

Karin -
MP: No

Egro - 2 Stamps/CCP's

LightNinetales - Solar Gem
GT: No. It was unown <_<

Amy: Flame Gem, 14 CCPs, 10 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. Randomizer liked you this time I guess XD

[10/5] What do you think of Jay being demodded? Did you even know about it before you saw this poll?

I really don't think he should have been demodded... What he had done really didn't merit demodding <_<. I think he should be remodded, though I'm not sure if he wants to be =/.

and 20 more SCs, 123

3 MGs, 60 SCs

Wolfsong
5th October 2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

Amy: Flame Gem, 14 CCPs, 10 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. Randomizer liked you this time I guess XD

I'd like to sell that gem please.

I don't think he should have demodded, and i think he should be remodded. I heard about it when i got back from my trip home, and from what i heard, there wasn't a reason for it

MG please

Mew Trainer Rose
5th October 2003, 06:09 PM
Right now i use teh various computers in my university's computer lab. So i deffinately share them with people, and they aren't mine. :P

Jay was demodded? That's news to me. I wonder what he did to cause that?

2 MGs please.

Charizard04621
5th October 2003, 06:15 PM

How on earth can you morally demod someone for something that has to do with an AIM chat room?

Danny gave me this list:

1) The pokémon cannot levitate or fly.

Narrowed list: Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, Cacnea, Arcanine, Gloom, Magmar, Magikarp, Caterpie, Kadabra, Nidoking, Togepi, Rattatta, Combusken, Pineco, Croconaw, Seel, Surskit

2) The pokémon does not walk on two legs.

Narrowed list: Rhyhorn, Arcanine, Magikarp, Caterpie, Rattatta, Pineco, Seel, Surskit

3) Does this pokémon have legs?

Hexae
5th October 2003, 06:20 PM

From the reasons I've heard, there was no reason for him to have been demodded. I knew about it a few hours ago, I believe, when it happened.

MG please.

Shadow Djinn
5th October 2003, 06:30 PM

It's in my room. Only I use it. Sometimes I use my brother's to visit TPM.

I did know about it about 10 minutes after. He definitely should be remodded. He was just joking anyways...

aragornbird
5th October 2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Aipom of Doom

GT: I got my pokedex number stolen by Beldum in R/S. Who am I?

Is it #190 Aipom? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

WHAT?!? JAY IS NO LONGER A MOD?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I don't know how it happened or why, but it's just not right!!! :(

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2003, 08:20 AM
Oh, page 25 already!

I have a room dedicated to my computer and a few other things, which I call the computer's room. I share it with my mum, but she doesn't use it much. Sometimes I do use other computers to come to TPM, especially at university.

I found out about it when he told me, probably on the same minute it happened. I felt confused and annoyed. I'm really glad it's all over and he's a mod again. :)

Knight of Time
6th October 2003, 09:30 AM
(10/6) >> Have you ever been in a situation where you thought "what was that all about?" (e.g. a false alarm at a school)?

Danny >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Solar Gem, Ocean Gem

SCs: You won 21 Stamps, 18 Blue MGCoins and 30 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Ocean Gem

'takes the Flame Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Karin >> Rainbow Gem

Hexae >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Shadow Djinn >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

aragornbird >> Hollow Stone

Gabi >> Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

As for the poll (and the polls from yesterday and Saturday):

(10/6) >> Have you ever been in a situation where you thought "what was that all about?" (e.g. a false alarm at a school)?

Yes, I have been in a few of those situations. There have been some false alarms while I was in school, but they didn't happen that often. Another situation here would have to be the one where Jay got demodded but then remodded again. It confused me a little, but right now, I am very happy that he is modding again.

(10/5) What do you think of Jay being demodded? Did you even know about it before you saw this poll?

I found it a shock (a big shock) when I saw Jay demodded. Not able to completely understand why he was demodded, I went into major confusion until I noticed he was remodded today. The story is kinda confusing still...

(10/4) Where is your computer located? Do you share it with anyone, or is it completely yours? Do you ever use other computers to visit TPM?

The computer I use is located in the living room, not too far from where the dining room is. I have to share it, yes. My brother usually wants it everytime he comes home from school, and it sometimes makes me wish I didn't have it at all while he is in school, because he seems to want to have an equal amount of time as me. My mother sometimes uses the computer too (it is hers). I only use this one to visit TPM.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

I'd also like to sell my two Light Gems and my Hollow Stone for Stamps, please.

Can someone please close this version?

Mike, I believe it is your turn to post the next version.

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2003, 10:06 AM
(10/6) Have you ever been in a situation where you thought "what was that all about?" (e.g. a false alarm at a school)?
2 false bomb alarms this year, probably from a student who wanted an exam to be cancelled.
I often ask myself that question when someone gets mad at apparently nothing, or people start arguing and shouting for no apparent reason and then it's all over.

Wolfsong
6th October 2003, 10:07 AM
Amy >> Ocean Gem

I'd like to sell that gem please for ccps.

Well yeah. We've had a few flase fire alarms at school, but the main false alarm that stands out was my freshman year in high school. My class had jus come back from lunch and were starting the prealgebra class. Next thing we knew the fire alarm was going off. so we went outside. what's weird is that they did let us in for a looooong time. Turns out it was a prank bomb threat and they didn't want the students to panic, but at the n\time ono one new it was fake. not sure what happened to the person that did that.

MG please.

I'd also like ot play 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands in 14 red and 3 blue mg coins*

Pichu
6th October 2003, 12:04 PM

Not really. I guess its all these stupid fire alarms that occur in a school all the time. Another is that sometimes, when I was driving my car down the road, and I change lanes, some guy honk me for no reason at all. I was so far apart. Also, was Jay's demodding a false alarm? I don't think it is... now I'm a lil' confused too.

(10/5) What do you think of Jay being demodded? Did you even know about it before you saw this poll?

... Yes, he told me earlier. I talk him through with it via PMs, that I encouraged him not to stop modding. I felt upset seeing Jay demodded. He IS one of the best mods of PCG and he is just as good as Gabi.

(10/4) Where is your computer located? Do you share it with anyone, or is it completely yours? Do you ever use other computers to visit TPM?

In the 'guest' room. x.x;; My family shares it. However, as stated by my dad, "Its mine!" =P Yes, I am now using a computer at school. Its called 'lib6n03' =P that means, I am currently in the library right now, if your looking for you. the 6 might mean that I am in the 6th floor of it. and 3? maybe its the 3rd computer of that floor. XD

3 MG please~

Since it is my birthday~, I'll take 2 EMTs as well. =)

*hands over 3 blue MG coins*

Crystalmaster Mike
6th October 2003, 12:59 PM
LOL, 2 mods posting and neither saw Kyle's request!!

Gothic Latias = MP No it hasn't evolved

Kyle = MG = Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem | SC = 11 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins, 14 Stamps

Gabi = Lunar Gem

Amy = Retail = 2 CCP's - MG = 2 Stamps/CCP's - SC = 8 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGcoins

Cyndaquil = Spark Gem Hollow Stone Red MGcoin Iron Tail TM Twineedle TM

Me =
Okay since my azerty keyboard has mystically transformed into a qwerty one - any help appreciated - I'll keep it short.

[10/4] Living Room. Family Property. No thank you.

[10/5] What??? Explanation please [PM] But being demodded because of Ummmm??

[10/6] Not that I remember...

1 EMT please

Spark gem sold please...

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2003, 01:13 PM
Ok, ok. Request seen. Version closed. You can post the next one now.