PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Goldenrod Tower v.18 (M.A.)

Pages : [1] 2

Knight of Time
8th September 2003, 11:30 AM
Goldenrod Tower V.18

Owners: DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Jay, Aipom Of Doom, Crystalmaster Mike

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn’t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGCoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGCoins; Red MGCoins are worth one credit, Blue MGCoins are worth two, and Green MGCoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGCoins. MGCoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGCoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGCoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by me)

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes/no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a yes/no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking for one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MGCoin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (Created by me)

For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs) (see following list)
Evo Stone + Division Gem = That particular gem + Hollow Stone

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
Ocean Gem to Water Stone
Flame Gem to Fire Stone
Solar Gem to Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
Light Gem to Day Stone
Darkness Gem to Night Stone
Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. A Genetic Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Pichu
8th September 2003, 11:59 AM
[ 9/6 ] » What homework do you have tonight? What do you have on for the week? Anything on the weekend?

Homework... huh? I don't have homework. I have the right to study or not to study. But I usually study, else... I'll bomb the course. :( Well, I'm 3rd year now, and studying is just quite normal I guess. What I do in the week? Well, I think I'll just hang out here in TPM or Neopets, other than that, I'll be sitting on my table reading/studying or making riddles and new discussions for GD. I sometimes go jogging as well ... as well as doing the old-fashioned dumb-bells. :O On the weekend? No, my week thing already explained this. ;\

[ 9/7 ] » What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

*looks at myself* Um...color doesn't really matter to me. I kinda like wearing long sweaters and jeans. etc. Erm, I do not care that I change my fashion style, why? well, I don't really care how my hair looks like either... so... that quite explains it.

( 9/8 ) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

Homework?... Homework?! *points to the poll I done at [9/16]* I don't have homework! Last piece of homework I've completed is that I finished the summary notes of Chapter 1 for both Intermediary Metabolism and Genetics. Oh, forgot to mention! I already finished reading the organic chem lab for next week as well.

3 MG please

Cheesey
8th September 2003, 12:02 PM
Well, it isn't a water type and it isn't a normal type...

MP: Rhyhorn, Smoochum, Latios, Nincada, Flygon, Quilava, Chikorita, Houndoom, Aipom, Bellossom, Ho-oh, Charmeleon, Combusken.

Is it a fire type?

( 9/8 ) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

I have Maths homework, Geography homework, Biology homework and RE homework x_o; The last piece of homework I completed was an English essay :O

MG please ^_^;

Wolfsong
8th September 2003, 12:06 PM
Narrowed List : Zangoose, Girafarig, Makuhita, Tangela, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull, Skitty, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Baltoy

Question #2: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Crystalmaster Mike
8th September 2003, 01:49 PM
. : We are celebrating Mike's birthday today. Woo :D~ : .

Everyone gets two MGs for the price of one poll ^.^ I'm so kind =D~

Thanks for all the congrattings you guys!! ^_________^ And then just as I was idle... Thanks! *jumps into 2 piles of one-day-old confetti* *takes already melting squid ice cream* To Tyler: I got a 'Lilo and Stitch' video; what more could I have asked for? ;)

aragornbird >> GT!: Yes, it (was) Chimecho. *gives 2 Stamps*

Miko >> MP Clue #4: It indeed evolves through levelling it up.

Cyndaquil >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem.

Cheesey >> MP Clue: Await - appropriate - worker - please. *bleep* | MG: Lunar Gem.

Nala98 >> MP Clue: Await - appropriate - worker - please. *bleep*

Me >> Would like to sell the Lunar Gem from 5/9... for CCP's.

( 9/6 ) It's create your own poll time again!!!1 =D Make your own poll and answer for those who don't know <_<
Are you having a hard time adapting to school life after the summer vacation?
You bet I am! I really have to be figuring out how to balance school, homework, Pokémon Anime watching, and TPM

( 9/7 ) What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?
*blink* You're asking me about fashion? I just grab a few items out of my closet and hope they're clothes... xD Meh, fashion's not my style, to put it truely.

For tomorrow, I have German: knowing a role from a dialogue; Spanish: the conjugation of verbs ending in -AR, -ER and -IR + knowing how to do an interview; English: rereading a small text we had to write about a trinket... x)

Anita
8th September 2003, 02:42 PM
(9/8) >> [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

I don't have any homework, I just finished it. :3 I had to study for a french test and do some math busywork. X.x Busywork sucks, but it's the only thing I can do in math. X3

1 MG pleez.

MP~
Remaining Pokeys: Caterpie, Silcoon, Abra.
I'm outta guesses now, how unique. Um.. I'm guessing Caterpie because caterpies rawk. :D
(Crystalmaster Mike)

I'd also like to play a GT! if I can. *hands over a Red MGCoin*
w00t.
:3

Pichu
8th September 2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Cyndaquil >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem.

I'll just sell those stones and gems and pebbles and rocks and dirt and etc... for CCP
- Hollow Stone = 1 CCP
- Hollow Stone = 1 CCP
- Spark Gem = 2 CCP

Total = 4 CCP

Hexae
8th September 2003, 03:16 PM

A lab for Science, and some English questions. I finished my Geography homework in Study Hall. The last piece of homework I finished would the the Geo stuff I mentioned above. Yay for maps and crap. :>

I'll also play five Group 2 Cards for 7 Stamps. (3,5,7)

Knight of Time
8th September 2003, 03:57 PM
Amy >>

MP: Yes, the MP can evolve.

Mike >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

'takes the other Lunar Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Miko >> 20 Stamps/CCPs

GT!: Sorry, but I'm afraid I don't have time to give you a GT!.

Cyndaquil >>

'takes the gem and Hollow Stones and gives you 4 CCPs'

Hexae >> 20 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: You won 3 Blue MGCoins and 2 Red MGCoins.

Wolfsong
8th September 2003, 05:24 PM
[B]Narrowed List : , Makuhita, Tangela, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull, Skitty, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Baltoy

Question #3: Can the pokemon in question evolve by leveling up?

DarkPrincess
8th September 2003, 05:30 PM

Well, I have a worksheet in History I should be doing but meh.. I also have to read chapter two in Astronomy.

MG please

Espeon12
8th September 2003, 05:43 PM
Good question... Oh, I have a few pages to read and notes to take for History, a worksheet to do for German, and another worksheet in Geometry. We also need to get book covers for whatever ones we have, and finish up this design sort of thing for art. The last piece of homework I completed was a sheet for Biology, since we had time to do it in class. ...I really should start on the rest of it, though :\

MG, please.

Shadow Djinn
8th September 2003, 06:15 PM

Meh..Read 40 Pages of my biology textbook. Easssyyy.

Last piece of homework? None. =P

Charizard04621
8th September 2003, 08:02 PM
( 9/8 ) What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

:\ Oh, like the AP History test on Wednesday that likes to come up every one and a half weeks? Or, lessee, preparation for the Chemistry labs that our teacher is obsessed with... Then there's Spanish 4 paragraph writing... Normal Advanced Pre-Calculus stuff... And all those good things. On the bright side, I'm done with my reading for English for the next few weeks, so that's going to be a little easier on me.

Avian Freeze
8th September 2003, 08:15 PM

Today was actually my first day of school ^^;. I just finished some of my homework, but I had to read some pages in the book "The Earth and Its People" for Global Studies and take notes. For Friday I have to answer a question or two in a paragraph. In Spanish, take a quick look through the book "A bordo". 16 chapters to go through this year compared to the 8 we went through last year and the year before :x. In Art, make 8 sketches of self portraits of yourself, but not exactly how you look, how you would imagine yourself to look depending on interests and stuff (like making notes for your eyes if you like music o_O), odd assignment lol. I also have to take notes on Chapter 19 in Art for next Monday.

MG Please :).

Jay
8th September 2003, 09:42 PM
Cheesey » Yes i'm a fire type.

Crystalmaster Mike » Kyle left out one MG which was the freebie <_< 10 Stamps/CCP's

DarkPrincess » Green MGCoin.

Espeon12 » Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Shadow Djinn » 10 Stamps/CCP's. Attack of the rare items! <_<

Charizard04621 » 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Avian Freeze » Blue MGCoin.

Enile Zemula
8th September 2003, 10:44 PM
(9/8) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?
Erm, I just finished my last bit of homework: a Spanish I review sheet. LOL. I hope that I can at least say Adios by the end of the year. Oh, wait! I just said it ! XD

Scratchcards x2, please.(3,6,9)

Interpol HQ
8th September 2003, 11:04 PM

I have some U.S Gov homework right now. The last piece was a short story for my Science Fiction class.

1 Mg please.

Cheesey
9th September 2003, 11:42 AM
MP:Quilava, Houndoom, Ho-oh, Charmeleon, Combusken.

Is it an evolved pokemon?

Toxicity
9th September 2003, 05:35 PM

I usually have a minimum of 40 minutes each night of math out of the book, a few lab sheets, a bit of English(I hafta write a story today...=/), and some other crap. I just finished my math and English story, and no lab sheets today...hooray! ^___^

One MG Please...

DarkPrincess
9th September 2003, 07:38 PM
Can I give the EMT a try with the Green MGCoin I just received? Thanks in advanced

aragornbird
9th September 2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Aragornbird » I shoot myself high up into the sky, then immediately dive back down to catch my prey! I date back many years, and if I'm being threatened, I will fly away instantly. Who am I?

Is it Fearow? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please!

I just finished my Trig/Precalc homework this afternoon. Surprisingly, I have no homework from any other class, even though I'm taking a few AP classes.

I'd like another GT! for today...

Charizard04621
9th September 2003, 08:46 PM
DarkPrince gave me this list:

MP: Beautifly, Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Rhyhorn, Absol, Hitmonchan, Clamperl, Pidgey, Masquerain, Latios, Bayleef, Houndour, Scizor, Golbat, Corphish, Vileplume, Chikorita, Metagross, Caterpie, Tyrogue, Flaaffy, Psyduck, Houndoom, Ariados

Okay, first question. Can the pokémon fly? (Not just Flying type; ie, Scizor and Latios can fly in the Animé too, for example.)

Crystalmaster Mike
10th September 2003, 09:18 AM
(9/9) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

(9/10) Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?

Enile Zemula >> MG: Spark Gem | SC: which type?

Interpol HQ >> Photosynthesis Gem.

Cheesey >> Wait for Jay, please.

Gothic Latias >> Flame Gem.

DarkPrincess >> Wish TM.

aragornbird >> GT!: *points at Jay* Hit it, bro'! | MG: Solar Gem | New GT!: Whenever a teammate puts out a good effort in battle, this Pokémon shorts out its body to create the cracking noises of sparks to show its joy.

Charizard04621 >> *stops pointing at Jay; points at Kyle instead* You too, my friend!

Me >> Would like to sell that Lunar Gem, for CCP's.
(9/9) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?
I'm following Modern Languages - Mathematics, which means: no economics and no Latin. Starting this year, it also meant: no chemistry, biology or nature science (the 2 combined with physics). Of course, I have lots of languages and maths, but that comes with the package, and I share those hours with others. But since I'm the only one in the ML-M section, when the others have chemistry or the other, I have nothing. So I'm alone on those hours. Luckily, there's one other person who has no eco or Latin, but he still has chemi 'n things...
Also, on Fridays, I have German with some others, during the noon break. For me, my schedual allows me to go home before that, but I know 3 people who have lesson non stop that day... It used to be such an hour came at the end of the day, but they changed that, it seems.
Anyway, I hope the suckiness will degraduate with the new schedual.

(9/10) Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?
I'll say! All summer long, not a single day on which the sun wasn't shining bright! Last week before school starts: the rain clouds returned! Now everyone cheer for the Belgian rain, come on!

Jay
10th September 2003, 09:32 AM
20 SCs 7CCPs 123 pls

Cheesey » No i'm not an evolved pokémon.

Aragornbird » 2 Stamps.

Knight of Time
10th September 2003, 09:41 AM
Amy >>

MP: Yes, the MP evolves by levelling up.

Karin >>

MP: No, the MP cannot fly.

Mike >> Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Jay >>

SCs: You won 10 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

As for the polls:

(9/9) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedule that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

I am not in high school anymore (I don't have a job somewheres either... >_<). But one thing that is annoying to my "schedule" here is trying to figure something out before I need to do something that I need to do on TPM, such as asking an important question at the Rules Tower in ASB that might be related to a battle I am reffing in ASB.

Yeah, some leaves have started to change colour, but that's like the only change I have seen these days in September (I think)...

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 CCPs) please.

Cheesey
10th September 2003, 12:00 PM
Then the pokemon must be Ho-oh! ^_^

I have a double period on so many days... @_@

Monday - Double German
Tuesday - Double Biology
Wednesday - Double German
Thursday - Doouble Maths
Friday - Double English

I don't mind having these subjects, but having a double period to start of every day is so unfair ;_;

Not really ._.; There was that big heatwave in Europe, but now it's kinda gone away so the weather is as normal here in Scotland =o

2 MG PLEASE :D

Caps rocks :}

Anita
10th September 2003, 01:51 PM
MP~
Remaining Pokeys: Caterpie, Silcoon, Abra.
I'm outta guesses now, how unique. Um.. I'm guessing Caterpie because caterpies rawk. :D
(Crystalmaster Mike)

(9/9) >> At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

On Wednesdays, we start with double PE. It's crazy. x.x And we have PE in this little building thing we have walk to in the middle of nowhere, too. First thing in the morning. -.-

(9/10) >> Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?

Well, it suddenly got *a lot* colder last week. Oo Now it's kinda starting to warm up again.. though that doesn't really seem to fit with the season. <<

2 MGs please.

Mew Trainer Rose
10th September 2003, 02:37 PM
(9/8) What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?
Various assignments, mostly reading something. although i also have to go to teh Language Lab for at least half an hour a week. (In the Language Lab, the workers give you a cassete tape of the foreign langiage you're studying, then you go into a booth and play the tape. On it are verbal questions, which you write the asnwers to in a workbook you get. sometimes you hear a conversion or something, and then you canswer questions based on it. Not the most fun thing, but at least you can stop teh tape and look up the meaning of a word, or rewind the tape and hear part again.) The last homework i did was go to teh Language Lab.

On one day, I have a History class, then 10 minutes after that ends i have a Biology lab. it's enough time to get from one to teh other, but a litle more time would be nice.

not really sudden. it was drizzly and rainy most of the summer, than clear for the last couple weeks, then the week after i moved into college it drizzled constantly again.

Hexae
10th September 2003, 03:06 PM
(9/9) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedule that's... annoying, to put it nicely?
The fact that I have Fourth/Second lunch counts I guess. Either I'm starving, or eating Lunch at 10:00 in the morning. yay.

The leaves. *nod* The temperature's much colder in the mornings, as well.

MG please.

Charizard04621
10th September 2003, 04:26 PM
DarkPrince gave me this list:

MP: Beautifly, Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Rhyhorn, Absol, Hitmonchan, Clamperl, Pidgey, Masquerain, Latios, Bayleef, Houndour, Scizor, Golbat, Corphish, Vileplume, Chikorita, Metagross, Caterpie, Tyrogue, Flaaffy, Psyduck, Houndoom, Ariados

1) The pokémon cannot fly.

Narrowed list: Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Rhyhorn, Absol, Hitmonchan, Clamperl, Bayleef, Houndour, Corphish, Vileplume, Chikorita, Metagross, Caterpie, Tyrogue, Flaaffy, Psyduck, Houndoom, Ariados

Second question... Has this pokémon evolved before? (Flaaffy has evolved, for example, but not Absol or Psyduck.)

No, but my after school activities are a little irritating. Monday: tennis, Tuesday: community service, Wednesday: tennis, Thursday: art, Friday: cello, Saturday: tennis, Sunday SAT tutoring (I don't need this ~_~).

Nope. Climate here is weird and capricious all year long, to the point that it's freezing in the morning and 90 degrees in the afternoon at times. ...Yeah. We can't really predict anything.

Matt
10th September 2003, 05:12 PM

I have a lot of homework tonight. :< I have to finish up a few outlines for my science class, do like 40 problems in the geometry book, finish a worksheet for latin, write a response to the 9/11 event, read some story and finally study for a few tests I have tomorrow. The last piece of homework I completed was a paragraph I had to do; and that was last night since I haven't started on tonights homework yet.

( 9/9 ) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

Yes, many classes are annoying on my schedual. The one I hate most is gym, but that's only because I hate sports and anything to do with them. I also hate Latin II; it is extremely boring and very hard. But, luckily I still have a 100 average... for now.

( 9/10 ) Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?

Yeah, there has been a sudden weather change. It was very hot one week then it started to get really cold. I had to start wearing jeans again because it got so cold, lol.

Espeon12
10th September 2003, 05:58 PM
( 9/9 ) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?
My seventh period class, Symposium/Keyboarding, is the biggest piece of ...junk I've ever had. I have symposium (kind of a 'learn-how-to-study" class) twice a week, and the same for keyboarding. Friday is kind of a free period for whatever teachers want us for working on a project (and the rare pep rallies,) so it's much better then. My friends and I seriously fight sleep in symposium when the teacher drones on, and keyboarding... just annoys me to no end, really.

( 9/10 ) Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?
Yeah, it's started to get much colder since the beginning of this month. The leaves aren't changing colors yet, but wearing shorts is pushing it a little too far lately.

2 MGs, please.

Toxicity
10th September 2003, 06:11 PM

Fifth Period soon enough...I like Science, but for two days soon enough my class is going through Sex Ed(*barfs*)....but I hate first period most now, Math.....--;;

Nope....it's still friggin' hot and dry....;_; I hate it...no leaves changing yet or anything.

2 MGs please....and I'd like to sell my Flame Gem and Solar Gem both for Stamps...

Wolfsong
10th September 2003, 06:51 PM
Narrowed List: Makuhita, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull, Aron, Baltoy

Question #4: Is the pokemon in question a dual type?

Yes. the fact that even though i have an hour between classes i ony have roughly thirty minutes to eat or so before havig to leave for my next class. Really i do't get a chance to eat cause the lines are so long.

Nope, there hasn't been any sudden changes at all. Thankfully or i would be sice. Its been gradual this year whis is good in order for me to stay healthy

I would also like to play 6 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) and I would liek to play one game fo group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hads in three red and two blue MG Coins*

2 MGs and scratchcards please
[/color]

MarshmallowEgg
10th September 2003, 07:04 PM

Yeah. I have second lunch, which is REALLY annoying because our class should have third lunch, but we don't, and most of my friends have third lunch. Even though I get to eat earlier, I'd still prefer having third lunch over second lunch. I only know a few people at second lunch. :/

Yeah, actually. It was really hot ALL summer, it only rained like twice. O_O (It's NEVER that nice.) And then within the past few days it's rained three times. You can tell it's almost fall.

2 MGs please. Also, I'd like to sell my Light Gem for stamps.

Knight of Time
10th September 2003, 07:22 PM
Cheesey >> 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Miko >> Hollow Stone, Solar Gem

Rose >> Green MGCoin, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem

Hexae >> Division Gem, Hollow Stone

Karin >> Light Gem, Lunar Gem

MP: Yes, the MP has evolved.

Matt >> Green MGCoin, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Christina >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Gothic Latias >> Mystery Box, Hollow Stone

'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

Amy >> Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Group 1 SCs: You won 8 CCPs and 2 Red MGCoins.

Group 2 SC: You won a Red MGCoin.

MP: No, the MP is not dual typed.

Megan >> Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

'takes the Light Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Wolfsong
10th September 2003, 07:29 PM
Narrowed List: Makuhita, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull

Is the mystery pokemon Makuhita?

I'd like also to sell that ocean gem for ccps please. ^^

Pichu
10th September 2003, 07:48 PM

Yea, I have to get up in the morning at 7:30 am and go to school at 8:30 am for one lecture, then I got like 3 hours of nothing to do till the next class. >_<.

Hell ya, its suddenly raining suddenly. However, we need more rain, since 'they' say that its still a level 4 water use. ie... you can't use water to plants anymore.

2 MG please

Hexae
10th September 2003, 08:14 PM
I'll sell them both for 3 Stamps, please.

Charizard04621
10th September 2003, 10:03 PM

Narrowed list: Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Rhyhorn, Absol, Hitmonchan, Clamperl, Bayleef, Houndour, Corphish, Vileplume, Chikorita, Metagross, Caterpie, Tyrogue, Flaaffy, Psyduck, Houndoom, Ariados

2) The pokémon has evolved before.

Narrowed list: Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Hitmonchan, Bayleef, Vileplume, Metagross, Flaaffy, Houndoom, Ariados

Does the pokémon have 3 or more vowels in its name?

Pidgeot
11th September 2003, 04:32 AM
[ 9/9 ] » At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

Not really, but starting next year, I have to get up at 7:30 for classes, even though it gives me 1 extra period off per week. I dont think Im going to cope, the but 1 extra period off should be good. I hope its in good position in my timetable, though.

[ 9/10 ] » Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?

Ever since Spring started on the 1st of September here, it has rained almost every day since. Quite strange really, but its all welcome from me. I love rain! :D

2MGPLZ

Knight of Time
11th September 2003, 08:04 AM
Okay, since today is the second anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, let us all have a moment of silence to remember all those who lost their lives in these tragedies.
With that said, I have a poll for this sad day.

(9/11) >> When you heard of the terror attacks two years ago today, where were you when the first announcement of the attacks was broadcast?

Amy >>

MP: Sorry, the MP was Duskull. You get your Red MGCoin back.

'takes the Ocean Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Cyndaquil >> Light Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Hexae >>

'takes the gem and Hollow Stone and gives you 3 Stamps'

Karin >>

MP: No, the MP doesn't have 3 or more vowels in its name.

Connor >> Blue MGCoin, Photosynthesis Gem

As for the poll:

(9/11) >> When you heard of the terror attacks two years ago today, where were you when the first announcement of the attacks was broadcast?

For me, I was in an accounting class at my former high school. Things were going fine in class until that announcement came on. >_<

I'd like a MG please.

Wolfsong
11th September 2003, 09:25 AM

I had just arrived at school, and was in my neurology class. We decided not ot have class and just spen the time in hte lab. We did attempt to look at things in the lab while we watched the news but didn't get much done

I'd like to play 2 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) and 2 games of groupe two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands in 4 red MG Coins

MG and scratchcards please

Hexae
11th September 2003, 03:09 PM

I was at school. Simple enough, really.

MG please.

DarkPrincess
11th September 2003, 03:30 PM

Yes. I have Math, World History and English (all are an hour and a half long) before lunch and it get so tiring. Astronomy is great though.

Not really.. it's starting to be a bit cooler, but that's because fall is near.

I didn't even know what happened until lunch. My friends were talking about it and I didn't know what happened.. I didn't know what the twin towers were.. I thought it was a small building, but when I got home, I found out more.

Discothéque
11th September 2003, 03:37 PM

Uh... no. ^^;; Hehe. Go me. =3!

It's gotten quite colder, and... that's about it. It stopped raining as much as it used to, also.

(9/11) When you heard of the terror attacks two years ago today, where were you when the first announcement of the attacks was broadcast?

I was sleeping [in my bed, of course!]. I got woken up by sounds, sat up and then blinked at the telly, then grumbled and fell asleep again. xD;

~

Three Mystery Gifts, please! I'd like to also sell my Flame Gem and Photosynthesis Gem for 4 CCPs.

Charizard04621
11th September 2003, 05:19 PM

Study Hall... I walked into the class and saw the thing on TV. It took me a while to realize that it was really happening.

Narrowed list: Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Hitmonchan, Bayleef, Vileplume, Metagross, Flaaffy, Houndoom, Ariados

3) The pokémon has less than three vowels in its name.

Narrowed list: Lanturn, Shiftry, Flaaffy

I'll have to guess. Is it Flaaffy?

Mew Trainer Rose
11th September 2003, 06:44 PM
I'll never forget where I was. I suppsose it's like people say about Pearl Harbor, you never forget.
I had just gotten into my Drawing class in high school, which was 3rd period (there were 7 in my high school). The teacher always had someting for us to do on the board when we first came in, usually to sketch something in our sketchbooks. But That day it was something along the lines of "What do you think of the current events?" At first i didn't know what she meant, but then she brought our attention to teh radio she had on in teh classroom. Everyone crowded around, and that's when we heard that a plane had crashed into teh World Trade Center. As we listened, a plane crashed into teh other tower, and then into teh Pentagon. Then both towers came down. Class was pretty much canceled for that day, we all listened to teh news. The teacher got on the internet on her computer and found a couple things that the radio missed. toward the end of the period, before we went to our next class, and announcement came over teh PA system tellign what had happened. for the rest of teh day, we watche dthe news in and classroom with a computer. well, we tried to. the announcement also said that we were forbidden to, but some teachers let us anyway.
;_;

aragornbird
11th September 2003, 07:53 PM
New GT!: Whenever a teammate puts out a good effort in battle, this Pokémon shorts out its body to create the cracking noises of sparks to show its joy.

Is it Plusle? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please

Yes, AP HISTORY EVERYDAY!!! How come my worst subject appears everyday? I mean, sure, it's only half as long as the other classes, and we don't get much homework, but still...it's history!

No, still pretty warm here. Sun's setting a bit early, but that's to be expected during September.

Gee, I was in 2nd period Algebra class when our principal announced the news over the PA. Everyone was shocked, and at first, I was a bit confused, but then we saw the events on TV and a few people bursted into tears, including my teacher. So that's basically the only thing we did all day, watch the news...

Okay, 3 MGs and a game of MP! please

MarshmallowEgg
11th September 2003, 08:35 PM

I was getting ready for school. My mom turned on the news and called me in to tell me that one of the Twin Towers were on fire. This was before anyone knew what was going on, so we thought that maybe it was an accident or something. I left to keep getting ready, but my mom kept watching, and she saw the second plane crash into the second tower.

MG please.

Pidgeot
12th September 2003, 12:00 AM
[ 9/11 ] » When you heard of the terror attacks two years ago today, where were you when the first announcement of the attacks was broadcast?

I got up, and went to the computer. I went into Neopets, and there was a message on the news saying: 'Our hearts go out to all those involved in todays terrible tradgedy.' and I wondered why, but then I logged on to AIM, and thhe AIM Today popup came up, and the main heading was 'WORLD TRADE CENTERS ATTACKED' and I read the article, clasped my hands to my mouth, said 'Oh My God' and told my family. Later on that day, it was all over the place, and our teacher gave us a week off to just watch TV, look up information on it on the internet, etc. One thing that sticks in my mind, however, is the radio broadcasters. They were in total shock, and kept on saying 'Oh My God'. It was scary.

1 Mystery Gift Please

I would like to sell the Photosynthesis Gem I just recieved. for 2 CCP.

Jay
12th September 2003, 07:56 AM
( 9/12 ) Which sort of days do you like? (Rainy, stormy, sunny, etc.) Why? Which kind of days do you hate?

I stayed up really late one night and I was flipping through channels, and something popped up on the television instantly while I was watching the telly and then I realized what was happening.

1 MG 20 SCs 7CCPs 123

DPDK » 2 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP | Scratchies: 8 Red MGCoins, 22 CCPs

Nala98 » Scratchies: You got extremely unlucky. 2 Red MGCoins. | MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Hexae » Red MGCoin.

DarkPrincess » Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem.

Discotheque » Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Light Gem, 4 CCPs.

Charizard04621 » You have one more question for MP you know (4 max) ^_^ Too late now though MG: Division Gem.

Rose » 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Aragornbird » Flame Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP. Raticate, Blissey, Treecko, Vaporeon, Claydol, Unown, Abra, Jolteon, Sharpedo, Wurmple, Kabuto, Wigglytuff, Flareon, Nuzleaf, Metapod, Ninetales, Torchic, Golduck, Celebi, Raichu, Pidgeot, Natu, Poliwag, Haunter, Armaldo.

MarshmallowEgg » Hollow Stone.

Pidgeot » Genetic Accelerator Gene. 2 CCPs.

Wolfsong
12th September 2003, 08:03 AM
( 9/12 ) Which sort of days do you like? (Rainy, stormy, sunny, etc.) Why? Which kind of days do you hate?

I like sunny days especialy when i'm packing to go home. I hate rainy days especially when i'm loading hte car. The last time i went home, it was raining and i got soaking wet

I'd like to play two games of group one scratchcards fdor 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hjands n 2 red mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
12th September 2003, 10:51 AM
Yes, definitely. The fact that all the classes are in the afternoon/evening and most of them last until 10 PM.

No, not one sudden change. The weather's changing constantly. Some days are hot and some days are cold, some days are sunny and some have heavy rain.

(9/11) When you heard of the terror attacks two years ago today, where were you when the first announcement of the attacks was broadcast?
I was in my yoga class, or returning from it.
Hey, did you know that September 11th is Teacher's Day in Argentina?

I love free days and I hate project deadlines. But if we're talking about weather, as long as the temperature's not above 25şC, it's a perfect day. :D

Mew Trainer Rose
12th September 2003, 02:32 PM
I like days that are sort of cool but not cold and not too warm, are sunny but have a few clouds in teh sky so it's not blindingly bright out, and not windy, or only a little bit. Why? those are really nice conditions for being outside. ^_^
I hate rainy days that are kind of drizzling on and off, and it's warm out so everything feels clammy. cuz then being outside is really uncomfortable. >_<
of course, if i'm inside all day, it could be sizzling outside one monemt, hailing the next, and thundering after that and i won't care, as long as the iternet stays on. ^_^

MG, please.

Knight of Time
12th September 2003, 02:43 PM
Jay >> Flame Gem

SCs: You won 7 Blue MGCoins and 10 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: You won 2 Red MGCoins.

Gabi >> Sorry, but you can only answer polls up three days ago. Division Gem, Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin

Rose >> Red MGCoin

As for the poll:

(9/12) Which sort of days do you like? (Rainy, stormy, sunny, etc.) Why? Which kind of days do you hate?

I like sunny/cloudy days that are not too hot or not too cold because they are easy days to relax, unless it gets too hot or cold. I hate days where freezing rain comes down from the clouds. Thunderstorms also get on my nerves (sometimes there's a thunderstorm when I wake up in the morning).

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Hexae
12th September 2003, 03:18 PM

Warm days. Not hot days (like today..), I hate sweltering days. x_O Today it was boiling.

MG please.

DarkPrincess
12th September 2003, 06:36 PM

I like .. well, I don't know. I hate sunny days because I get all hot and I hate that.. and I'm petrified of storms.. so I guess I like.. uh.. I don't know.. xDD Stormy days.

I'll sell my Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem and Solar Gem for stamps, please ^^

Jay
12th September 2003, 08:14 PM
DPDK » MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. | Scratchies: 8 Blue MGCoins, 8 Red MGCoins.

Hexae » Solar Gem.

DarkPrincess » MG: Hollow Stone. | Retail: 6 Stamps.

Discothéque
12th September 2003, 08:27 PM
(9/12) Which sort of days do you like? (Rainy, stormy, sunny, etc.) Why? Which kind of days do you hate?

Hm, I quite like stormy days, actually. But not thunder / lightning storms, just rain; I love rain. I also like cold weather, which could also count as being rainy, since usually when it's raining, it's cold. O_o;; I hate hot, sunny days. Ugh, it's so... annoying. ><; Sun is kinda... fine, but I'm not very fond of it... xD

~

Mystery Gift, please. =D

I'd also like to forge my Light Gem with my Hollow Stone. *hands over 2 CCPs*

Pidgeot
12th September 2003, 08:56 PM
[ 9/12 ] » Which sort of days do you like? (Rainy, stormy, sunny, etc.) Why? Which kind of days do you hate?

I hate Sunny Days because our classrooms are incredibly hot, and the heat can (at some times) be too hard to bare. I love Rainy, Cold, Thunderous days, because rain is fun to splash around in and when you get home its awesome sitting in a room with a blanket and a hot chocolate and watching cartoons :)

1 MG Please

aragornbird
12th September 2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Raticate, Blissey, Treecko, Vaporeon, Claydol, Unown, Abra, Jolteon, Sharpedo, Wurmple, Kabuto, Wigglytuff, Flareon, Nuzleaf, Metapod, Ninetales, Torchic, Golduck, Celebi, Raichu, Pidgeot, Natu, Poliwag, Haunter, Armaldo.

Does this Pokemon have the letter I in its name?

[ 9/12 ] » Which sort of days do you like? (Rainy, stormy, sunny, etc.) Why? Which kind of days do you hate?

I really like "perfect" days, when it's sunny, not too warm, not too cold, because, well, it's just perfect! *shrugs* And I really hate days that start off freezing cold, because I have to get up early now that school has started.

Jay
13th September 2003, 07:06 AM
( 9/13 ) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

---

Discothéque » MG: Solar Gem. they're haunting you =X | Forgery: Day Stone. { ~ }

Pidgeot » 1 Stamp/CCP.

Aragornbird » MG: Blue MGCoin. | MP: No, I don't have the letter I in my name.

Pidgeot
13th September 2003, 08:21 AM
[ 9/13 ] » What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

I love Cookies :) We get these giant ones, with massive chocolate chunks, and I love to heat them up in the Microwave so the Chocolate is slightly melted, and then devour them :D I have about one a day, afterschool. Sometimes more on the weekends of Im hungry.

1 MG Please

DarkPrincess
13th September 2003, 08:28 AM
( 9/13 ) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

Cookies! ^__^ They are yum. They are chewy, they are nice, yes they are.. eat them! eat tem! ^___^ When I have nummy cookies here, I eat them..

Also, can I forge a Hydro Gem and Hollow Stone together? *gives 2 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2003, 08:57 AM
It's ok, I didn't think I'd get a Mystery Gift from that one, but I wanted to answer it anyway because my schedule is so annoying it was worth complaining about. Is it wrong to answer old polls without asking for MGs for them?

If tea counts, then 3-5 times a day. If it has to be something solid... I'd say chocolate, but I limit myself with it because once I start, it's really hard to stop. So it would be about twice a month for that one.

Cheesey
13th September 2003, 09:54 AM

Peanuts. o.o;;; I eat them as a snack a lot and I know they're healthy enough instead of me devouring chocolate every hour or something ;o

MG please ^^

Dark Dragonite
13th September 2003, 09:59 AM
I would like to play the Scratchcard game please!!
All Group 2, 20 for 7 Stamps (If we can choose our prize)

# 3, 6, 9

Wolfsong
13th September 2003, 10:34 AM

lastely its been chips and cheese dip. i can eat it whenever i want since i have it in my dorm room ^^;;

I'd like to play 2 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 CCPs please

MG and scratchcards plesase

Edit: I'd also like to sell a rainbow gem and a spark gem for CCPs please

Mew Trainer Rose
13th September 2003, 10:39 AM
Ooo, toughie. I can't pick a favorite...so I'll just say that I like hot popcorn with real melted butter poured on top. It's so much bette that way than having the microwaved stuff with the butter already in. ^_^ tho that's good, too. I used to only have popcorn with melted butter on it at my friend's house (her family had an air-popper, so they never made te microwaved kind), but they moved away a few years ago. ;_; but a couple times this summer my sister and I melted some butter for popcorn ^_^

MG please.

Charizard04621
13th September 2003, 11:16 AM

3) The pokémon has less than three vowels in its name.

Narrowed list: Lanturn, Shiftry, Flaaffy

I'll have to guess. Is it Flaaffy?

Well, I've just found out that I can ask four questions instead of three, and since DarkPrince hasn't answered my question yet, I'll ask my fourth (If I am allowed to; otherwise I'll stick with my guess).

4th question: Does the pokémon walk on two legs?

Ooh, tortilla chips and salsa! ^_^ I have them when I feel like it. Not too often, but I do eat them.

[EDIT]: I'd like to play a game of Guess THIS!; here's a Red MGCoin.

Interpol HQ
13th September 2003, 02:35 PM

I had just woken up and i saw it on tv. At first i thought some moron in a little personal plane crashed into a building, then i saw the second plane crash into the building, and then i knew it was a terrorist attack.

I like sunny days with the occasional rain shower. Because its warm and i get cooled off every so often by the rain. I hate cold weather, I like snow and skiing i just hate the cold.

Gardettos are my favorite snack. I get to eat them everyday since they are sold in the school vending machines.

3 Mg's please

aragornbird
13th September 2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Treecko, Vaporeon, Claydol, Unown, Abra, Jolteon, Sharpedo, Wurmple, Kabuto, Flareon, Nuzleaf, Metapod, Golduck, Natu, Haunter, Armaldo.

Does this Pokemon have more than two legs?

Hmmm..I like any of the snacks from Hostess (you know, the ones with the cream fillings). I buy them every week from the supermarket!

Hexae
13th September 2003, 04:38 PM

Chocolate and marzipan. The former I eat every few days, but the latter is only a couple times a year, because we have to go to a special store for the really tasty kind. ^_^

MG please. Also, I'll sell that Solar Gem for Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2003, 06:52 PM
Amy and I have agreed to trade:

I'm giving her:
• A Fire Stone
• A Nature Power TM

She's giving me:
• A Flame Gem
• A Hollow Stone
• A Tail Whip TM

And I'm going to give the Tail Whip TM to Caledor. His first TM! :D
Of course he'll only be able to make use of it when he's battling with a parner, since all his attacks are special, but it can still help in those situations.

Wolfsong
13th September 2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Amy and I have agreed to trade:

I'm giving her:
• A Fire Stone
• A Nature Power TM

She's giving me:
• A Flame Gem
• A Hollow Stone
• A Tail Whip TM

And I'm going to give the Tail Whip TM to Caledor. His first TM! :D
Of course he'll only be able to make use of it when he's battling with a parner, since all his attacks are special, but it can still help in those situations.

I confirm this trade.

While i'm at it, Discothéque has agreed to buy my light gem for 2 ccps so she should be confirming this soon ^^

Discothéque
13th September 2003, 07:10 PM
(9/13) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

I don't actually have a favourite snack. O_o; I like pretzels a lot, though. xD Um... yeah, that's basically it. And everytime my mum goes shopping, she always bring me pretzels, so I nearly always have them. ^^;;

-

Mystery Gift, please!

I'd also like to sell that Solar Gem for CCPs.
~

Originally posted by Nala98
While i'm at it, Discothéque has agreed to buy my light gem for 2 ccps so she should be confirming this soon ^^

I confirm this. *hands Amy 2 CCPs* ^^

Dark Dragonite
14th September 2003, 12:20 AM
a new day, a new request:

Again I would like to play the scratchcard game please!!

Group 2 (all 20 of them) for 7 Stamps

# 1, 4, 7

*so 40 of them if you count yesterdays which were never done*
(Also 20 Group2 for 7 Stamps, #3, 6, 9)

MarshmallowEgg
14th September 2003, 11:33 AM

I like stormy days. ^_^ Especially thunderstorms. Those are fun, because then it's all flashy and loud, and if the power goes out I get to play with candles! And I love the snow. I don't know why, but I just love it. It makes me happy. I've ran outside and stood in it barefoot in a nightgown before, I love it so much. Yes... I am pathetic.

(9/13) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

I LOVE white cheddar cheez-its. I don't know why, I just love them. So whenever my dad buys them, I eat the whole box within a couple hours. That and Salt and Vinegar chips. I love those, too. ^_^

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
14th September 2003, 01:45 PM
Connor >> Lunar Gem

Rachel >> Hollow Stone

'takes 2 Stamps, the Ocean Gem and other Hollow Stone and forges the gem and Hollow Stone into a Water Stone' {~} Enjoy.

Gabi >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Cheesey >> Solar Gem

Steve >>

SCs: You won 35 Stamps, 10 Blue MGCoins and 18 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Red MGCoin

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

SCs: You won 2 CCPs.

Rose >> Hollow Stone

Karin >> Red MGCoin

GT!: In a certain episode of Pokemon, nobody knew whether I and my "twin" evolved from a battle, or a kiss we shared. I am blue in colour. Who am I?

MP: Sorry, the answer was Lanturn.

To anyone else I skipped, I'm sorry, but I don't have time to update for you right now. If there is no update while I am gone, I'll get the rest of the updates done, and put in a new poll if necessary.

Avian Freeze
14th September 2003, 02:46 PM

I was in third period, English class, and another teacher walked into our classroom and told us what happened. Everyone burst into chatter and a lot of people were crying. Our teacher let us call our parents to see if they were okay since it's only downtown. I was really worried because I lived near the WTC and my grandparents were there at the moment while my parents managed a restaurant down there. I couldn't reach them though but later my dad came by bus to pick me up. I was so glad they were all okay, though my grandma had been knocked down by some rushing people :\, but a guy helped her out of danger ^^. My grandparents, sisters, and I went to sleep at my friend's house that day, his family was kind to offer us to stay over :). We went to sleep hoping it was all just a nightmare...apparently it wasn't :\. That day was so hectic and really sad ;-;.

Hm, I like sunny days, they're really nice days to go out and do stuff. Rainy days (just drizzles) are okay for walks and trips in Central Park since it looks really beautiful when it rains ^^. I also love when it snows, since the day after, we have great snowball fights. I remember last year when we all went out sixth period one day to have a snowball fight-just among our class, boy was that fun ^_^. I hate really heavy rains like storms though and windy days, it gets really annoying x_X. I'm also not so fond of extremely humid and sunny days or blizzards. Yah I like the moderation and not the extremeties of the weather :p.

My favorite type of snack would be Sour Cream and Onion Lays chips or White Cheddar Cheez-its. Those taste soo great ^_^.

3 MGs please :).

Aipom Of Doom
14th September 2003, 03:29 PM
I am back if you can't tell that already. If anyone has anyoutstanding GTs or MPs that I gave you, post them again plz ;d

Tyler - Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem

I was in my math class I beleive... One of the other teachers came in and said a plane had hit the World Trade Center. We didn't know anything more about it until twenty minutes later when someone brought in a TV and we watched the news. They turned it off at 9:45 and we ended up continuing the day as normal like it was no big deal <_<. My friends and I didn't even know that the towers had collapsed until we left at the end of the day o_o.

I like sunny days, but not like blindingly sunny or anything. And the temperature needs to be a little below room temperature =d. I hate really bright, hot, humid days >_<.

Hmm... I like chocolate if that counts... though it is more of a dessert ;O. I eat various chocolate items on assorted days :O. Chocolate is a pretty broad category tho, so I can't get specific with how often :o.

and 20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps ;d

3 MGs, 20 SCs

Hexae
14th September 2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Hexae

Chocolate and marzipan. The former I eat every few days, but the latter is only a couple times a year, because we have to go to a special store for the really tasty kind. ^_^

Welcome back Danny, as well. ^_^

Avian Freeze
14th September 2003, 03:40 PM
Welcome back Danny :D.

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Tyler - Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem

I'd like to sell those for 5 Stamps please ^^;.

Toxicity
14th September 2003, 04:22 PM

I like snowy or rainy days the best....I like it when there's no sun. ^_^ I hate the sun....too hot...-.-;;

I like cheesy nachos.....Yummmy! ^_^ I usually get the chance to eat them, but only if my mom has the stuff to make them.

Espeon12
14th September 2003, 04:28 PM
My friends and I were in second period Social Studies, and the principal came over the PA saying to turn the tvs on and something along the lines of that "history is going on." We watched the news for most of the day but I'm not sure if we actually saw the towers fall. After luch I guess they considered it too big of a thing for everyone to see, so the teachers weren't allowed to put the tvs on.

I love warm summer days with a nice breeze and a few clouds in the sky. I also like those autumn nights where it's a little chilly but is fine when you have a sweatshirt, and I love playing soccer in the rain. I hate humid days, whether rainy or sunny, because I get all achy and irritable.

( 9/13 )What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?
I don't get them all that often, but I love garlic bagel chips. That's probably not a bad thing, though, since they're not all that good for you, and I can sit there for hours just munching on them.

3 MGs, please, & welcome back Danny :wave:

Dark Dragonite
15th September 2003, 12:04 AM
Ok, time to use those 10 Blue MG coins on 20 Group2 Scratchcards please!!

All for 7 Stamps

#2, 5, 8

Crystalmaster Mike
15th September 2003, 02:01 PM
wb, Danny!

(9/14) Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?

(9/15) Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?

Miko >> MP: Caterpie's 'rawk' indeed! Well guessed!

aragornbird >> GT!: It's Plusle, yes.

Aipom Of Doom >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Hollow Stone, Genetic Accelerator Gene | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's.

Avian Freeze >> Sellings: 5 Stamps.

Gothic Latias >> Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.

Espeon12 >> Green MGcoin, Division Gem, Green MGcoin.

Dark Dragonite >> 7 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >> Would like to: a) sell that Flame Gem, b) play the EMT once, and c) do 1 SC (1,2,3, 7 Stamps). *hands over Flame Gem, 2 Red and 2 Blue MGCoins*

At home; I was just back from school, and my mother had watched the news and told me. Next day, it was the nr.1 subject.

Regular days; no peeks, no depths in temperature, just normal weather. It's just nice... I hate days where I either dry out, or freeze. It's just uncomfortable...

Fondue. Since we can eat 2 days of a portion, we normally only eat it once (sometimes twice) each season.

(9/14) Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?
Indeed it has: 'Big Brother All Stars'!! Onheard of anywhere else, this season brings back old favourites from the last 3 seasons. (though it lasts only a month; after that, the real BB 4 starts; we had a VIP BB once, but it was only 10 days long) My preference goes to Kelly (a male, FYI), who was the mole AND winner of BB3; you can't measure the guy, he keeps his tactics and thoughts to himself.

(9/15) Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?
They are Dutch, German (a small part) and French. Dutch I've spoken forever, French since... 7+ years, but German... only 1. So German I'm not that good at, the rest I am.

Wolfsong
15th September 2003, 02:10 PM

I'm sure we do but i have't watched it seeing as i have no tv to watch it on.

As far as i know English is the main official one here, and ye after all, its the only one i know ^^;;.

I'm in between clases which is why this is shorter than normal, that as well as i'm having one of those days.

I would also like to play 1 game of grou one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please) edit: hands in 1 red mg coin

aragornbird
15th September 2003, 02:14 PM

Umm, I'm pretty sure the US has Big Brother, I guess, but I don't really care about it. Not a big TV fan...

Well, of course, English is the spoken language in the US, but I came from China, and there are several different dialects including Cantonese and Shanghainese, but the main one is Mandarin.

Lady Vulpix
15th September 2003, 02:22 PM
I don't know, but I hope not. As for who has my preference, I'll go for the millions of people who never signed up for it.

The official language here is Spanish. It's also my native language, so you can imagine I'm good at it. I also tend to use correct grammar and spelling more often than others which, strangely, some people find irritating.

Knight of Time
15th September 2003, 02:38 PM
Welcome back, Danny. :wave:

Mike >> Red MGCoin, Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem

EMT: You won a Slack Off TM.

SC: You won a Blue MGCoin.

Amy >> Red MGCoin, Ocean Gem

SC: You won 2 CCPs.

aragornbird >> Darkness Gem, Spark Gem

Gabi >> Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin

As for the polls:

(9/15) >> Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?

The official languages in my country are English and French, although pretty much everyone speaks French in Quebec. I'm not too good at French, but I am pretty good at English.

As a Canadian, I don't think Canada ever had a season of Big Brother before. Even if it did, I don't watch Big Brother, so I have no preferences here.

I personally like pretzels (preferably sticks and mini-twists). I get both kinds every now and then, and I sometimes get special soft pretzels at a place called Pretzelmaker. I also like Dill Pickle chips quite a bit, but I don't get them that much anymore.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SC (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Hexae
15th September 2003, 02:51 PM

I have no idea. I don't watch TV much at all, much less "reality" shows.

English and French. I'm obviously good at the former, and not horrible at the second one.

Pichu
15th September 2003, 02:57 PM

um... Cheese and all kinds of chips? If I get a chance to get to the kitchen, I would snack on it. :D

What's 'Big Brother'? Does it have anything to do with my big bro' ... ie... Quilava and Typhlosion.. -- haha... No. I don't know what your talking about... and *looks at Hexae's post* No, I hate reality shows. I love imaginative shows... e.g. Pokémon. hehe.

English and French I guess~ I'm okay with English, but I know $h!t about french. ;[

MG please ~

Anita
15th September 2003, 03:09 PM
(9/13) >> What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

I like lotsa snacks. :3 But um.. probably coke. If that doesn't count, then simple potato chips. ;x I don't get to eat them too much though, cuz I always forget to buy some. x.x

(9/14) >> Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?

Well, they just started the Hungarian version of Big Brother, and now they're at season.. two or three, I think. Then they have this other reality TV show too called like, The Real World or something. I don't watch reality shows.. they're boring and shallow to me, so I can't really comment. ^^'

(9/15) >> Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?

Um.. Hungarian. :D I guess I'm pretty good at it.. I mean I speak it fluently, cuz I was born there and stuff, but my vocabulary's not that er.. colorful. Oo But I've spent more of my life in London and the US, so I'm better at English.. yup.

3 MGs pleez~
:3

Mew Trainer Rose
15th September 2003, 03:27 PM
If there is one in the US, I don't know of it. and I don't particularly care. Heck, I'm not even sure what Big Brother's about.

The US supposedly doesn't have an official language, but English is the norm. I'm pretty good at it, since it's teh only one i can speak fluently. :P Spanish is probably the second-most used language, and I'm learning that. I'm pretty horrible at it, tho. >_<

2 MGs please.

Toxicity
15th September 2003, 03:48 PM

I dunno....I don't like the show....o.O

In the US....I think the main one is English....x.x;; That's the only language I speak good at...though I wish to learn Japanese...^_^

Meowth_Kitten
15th September 2003, 04:10 PM
(9/13) >> What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

My favorite snack would probably be any kind of Little Debbie cake kind of things. Those or chips. ^^* I get to eat these pretty often, seeing as my dad likes them too, so he gets them.

(9/14) >> Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?

I wouldn't have any idea. I would guess so, though. I honestly don't watch a whole lot of TV. I just don't find and interest in the kind of shows they air anymore. So I couldn't tell you who my person of preference is.

English? I'm here in the US, so yeah, English. I've spoken it all my life, so I would say I'm pretty good at it.

3 MG's, please!

Matt
15th September 2003, 05:31 PM

I have a lot of snacks that I like :). Above all, I like ice cream 8). It's really good and stuff but sadly I don't get to eat it very much. So, I eat cheese instead. That's pretty good as well and I get to eat that a lot.

I wouldn't know oO. I don't watch the show and I don't want to watch it anyway, so I don't know if there is or not. But I do know there is a new Survivor on and stuff. Someone from my city is on it 8)

There are a lot of languages that are official here oO. We have Spanish, French, Latin, Japanese, English of course, etc. Well of course I'm good at English since it's the language that I speak the most. And I suck at all the other languages except Latin since I take that :|.

EDIT:
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Matt >> Green MGCoin, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

I would like to sell the gems for stamps please.

EDIT 2: I would like to play 20 scratchcards please. *Turns in 10 Blue MGCoins.* (1,2,3) 7 stamps

Wolfsong
15th September 2003, 05:41 PM
I'd like to sell that ocan gem for CCPs please and pay another game of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands in red MG Coin*

DarkPrincess
15th September 2003, 05:54 PM

Um.. I wouldn't know. Reality TV shows are evil... evill.... e...v....i...l....

... English? xDD I can't speak much of other languages so.. is that good? xD

Aipom Of Doom
15th September 2003, 07:37 PM
lol, lots more "welcome back Danny"s than I expected :O.

Kyle: Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, 7 stamps, 8x Blue MGcoins, 9x Red MGcoins:wave:

Amanda: Your two stamps, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP o___o.

Cyndaquil: Division Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGcoin

Miko: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin

Mew Trainer Rose: Division Gem, 20 Stamps/CCP's :O

Gothic Latias: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Meowth_Kitten: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Flame Gem

Matt: Photosynthesis Gem, Blue MGcoin, Division Gem, your 4 stamps, 7 stamps, 5x Blue MGcoins, and 9x Red MGcoins

Amy: Red MGcoin <_<

Rachel: Ocean Gem, Blue MGcoin

I dunno :O. Does the USA have one of these anymore? I got tired of reality shows a few years ago <_<.

English I guess :o. I suppose I'm pretty good at it. I got an A in honors freshman English last year at high school :O. But anyway, if you want you can read my battle at the Battle Range and decide for yourself.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps ;o.

2 MGs, 20 SCs

Knight of Time
15th September 2003, 07:48 PM
Danny >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 7 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

Me >>

I'd like to sell my 2 Hollow Stones for 2 Stamps, and I'd also like to sell my Lunar Gems for 4 CCPs please.

Shadow Djinn
15th September 2003, 09:04 PM
9/13) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

..Onion Rings, Crab Chips, etc. Good, but bad for health. Curse MSG X_X. I can eat them like..once in a blue moon. o_O

Dunno. I don't watch those shows.

English. Uh...I guess I'm good. o_O I know some Japenese, and stuff as well.

Dark Dragonite
15th September 2003, 10:16 PM
It's about 50mins early, but I am going to bed, have work tomorrow, maybe no net, so I will please ask for my 20 Scratchcards now.
All Group 2 for 7 Stamps

#1, 5, 9

Pidgeot
15th September 2003, 11:51 PM
Connor >> Lunar Gem
~_~; Ill sell that please.

[ 9/14 ] » Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?

Our finished in July, IIRC. The next one should start next year, around March. Our country (New Zealand) dosent have a Big Brother, so we get the Aussie one. The thing is, the BB series have been getting worse and worse. We are currently on our 3rd year, and it wasnt that good. Also the results of a popularity survey were posted on the website and updated daily, so it was really obvious who would win, and she did. I picked her to win, just because of her popularity and the stigma surrounding her, and she won. Yay. Go Reggie.

[ 9/15 ] » Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?

English and Maori. The teachers tried to force Maroi on us when we were young, but if you didnt have Maori blood in you (there arent any pure blood Maori's left anymore, and only 6% of the population are half or less blood) then you were screwed, because Maori is very difficult to pronounce correctly, and unless you are Maori and are used to speaking with it, you might as well not even bother. Maroi is now an option in College but is not compulsury, unlike English, which I have to take until Year 13/Form 7.

2MGPLZ!1

Crystalmaster Mike
16th September 2003, 08:57 AM
(9/16) Do you have to wear a certain kind of clothing at your school? Do you mind?

Kyle >> Sellings: 2 Stamps, 4 CCP's

Hunter >> Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Steve >> 8 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Connor >> Sellings: 2 CCP's | MG's: Ocean Gem
Division Gem.

Me >> Would like to sell those 2 Gems for CCP's, and give the EMT my second and last crank this month.

(9/16) Do you have to wear a certain kind of clothing at your school? Do you mind?
No, only during PE (Physical Education). Then it's a T-shirt, shorts and the appropriate type of shoes (indoor our outdoor). I don't really mind; it's only when it's cold outside and we have to go out in our shirt and shorts that it can be a bother. But I live... beaten, but I live.

Wolfsong
16th September 2003, 09:02 AM

No we don't. That's oe thing i like about uni though i only wear jeans and a t shirt

I would also like to play one game of group one scratchcards please for 2 CCPs (2,3,5) *hands in red MG Coin*

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2003, 10:51 AM
I go to university, and there's no uniform. I didn't have one in high school either. Only in primary school I had to wear a blue pinafore and I was ok with it. Though some children wore a white one to pay less for the bus ticket (there was a strage law that said any children wearing a white pinafore could travel for much less than the rest of the people, and my school fially allowed students to wear white instead of blue for that reason after many were already doing it).

I'd like to use 2 of my 7 Blue MGCoins to get a Red MGCoin and a go at the EMT.

By the way... Welcome back, Danny!! Now you got 1 more. :D

Knight of Time
16th September 2003, 10:58 AM
Mike >> Flame Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

EMT: You won a Fire Blast TM.

Amy >> Solar Gem

SC: You won a Red MGCoin.

Gabi >> Hollow Stone

'takes the 2 Blue MGCoins and gives you a Red MGCoin'

EMT: You won a Grudge TM.

As for the poll:

Though I am not in high school anymore, I didn't have to wear a certain kind of clothing at my former high school. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't mind it that much.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SC (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2003, 11:54 AM
Thanks. There goes my 2nd EMT move for my Expedia Vulpix. I hope she gets the chance to battle soon. *Rolls eyes at Tyler and Jay.*

Cheesey
16th September 2003, 11:59 AM

Yes I do have to wear school uniform ;-; It's smart black trousers, with a shirt, the school tie and the sweater of blazer. I don't really mind, since I've had uniforms all my life, but... meh =/

MG Please :o

Wolfsong
16th September 2003, 12:30 PM
Amy >> Solar Gem

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and play another game of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5)

Enile Zemula
16th September 2003, 02:47 PM
Erm, shirt, shoes, and jeans? I really don't care. ^.^

Don't watch it. ^.^

English. I have a huge volcabulary(14 yr old with college reading lvl.), I have no grammers, though. ^.^'

Group 2 Scratchcards x2, please.(3,6,9) *Hands over 2 MG Credits* :)

DarkPrincess
16th September 2003, 03:15 PM
I'd like to give the scratchcard game a try, please.

20 SCs (1 2 3 7) stamps *crosses fingers*

Knight of Time
16th September 2003, 03:27 PM
Cheesey >> 20 Stamps/CCPs

Amy >>

'takes the Solar Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Enile Zemula >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Blue MGCoin

Please specify the prizes you want for your SCs.

Rachel >>

SCs: You won 14 Stamps, 8 Blue MGCoins and 5 Red MGCoins.

Hexae
16th September 2003, 04:30 PM

Hm.. a shirt, (not tight, but nowhere near baggy.) some jeans, my Fossil watch, and the One Ring!

MG please, as well as 9 Group 2 Scratchies for 7 Stamps. (3,5,8)

MarshmallowEgg
16th September 2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by MarshmallowEgg

I like stormy days. ^_^ Especially thunderstorms. Those are fun, because then it's all flashy and loud, and if the power goes out I get to play with candles! And I love the snow. I don't know why, but I just love it. It makes me happy. I've ran outside and stood in it barefoot in a nightgown before, I love it so much. Yes... I am pathetic.

I LOVE white cheddar cheez-its. I don't know why, I just love them. So whenever my dad buys them, I eat the whole box within a couple hours. That and Salt and Vinegar chips. I love those, too. ^_^

2 MGs, please.

^ *points up* I was skipped....

The newest season started back in July, so it's almost over. I watch it, but I don't have a particular favorite person like I have in other seasons. I just want a girl to win. ^_^;; (Yeah, yeah, sexest I know. So shoot me.)

English. I suppose I'm pretty damn good at it, seeing as I've been taking it since I started school and speaking it since I was about 8 months. ^_^

You mean like do we have a uniform? Nope, no uniform, which I'm glad about. It would get boring, wearing the same thing every day. I like a little variety, thank you.

5 MGs (the 3 I just did plus the two I was skipped on) please.

aragornbird
16th September 2003, 05:05 PM

Nope, we are free to choose whatever we wear. Well, not really, since this year there is a stricter school clothing policy and our principles detests clothing that shows cleavage or midriff, and of course, profanities.

Mew Trainer Rose
16th September 2003, 05:58 PM

At the high school I went to last year, all they asked was that your midriff wasn't showing, if your shirt had straps instead of sleaves, they had to be at least an inch wide, shorts could be no shorter than mid-thigh, and you couldn't wear flip-flops. Pretty reasonable stuff, but a lot of people didn't follow that dress code. -_- In the university I'm going to, anything goes. Altho I'm sure if you showed up to class with no shirt on or something, you'd probably get in trouble, but otherwise anything is fine.

MG please.

Aipom Of Doom
16th September 2003, 07:11 PM
Hexae - Darkness Gem, 2x Blue MGcoins, 7x Red MGcoins

MarshmallowEgg - Red MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Spark Gem

aragornbird - Red MGcoin

Mew Trainer Rose - Lunar Gem

Not really :O. I just wear the standard boy clothes, which are t-shirts and cargo shorts and stuff... no problem with those :O.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps.

MG + 20 SCs

Also... I'm in need of three division gems for my three Genetic Accelerator Genes. I'll offer 3 CCPs for each :O. Anyone have any to sell to me? <_<.

Dark Dragonite
16th September 2003, 11:23 PM
Ok, 20 Scratchcards please!!
All Group 2 for 7Stamps

# 3, 4, 5

Knight of Time
17th September 2003, 02:12 PM
As for the poll:

Though I am not in high school anymore, I didn't have to wear a certain kind of clothing at my former high school. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't mind it that much.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SC (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

'points up'

I've been skipped again... :rolleyes:

I have a new poll for today:

(9/17) >> What is your deepest fear? Why?

Danny >> Photosynthesis Gem

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 8 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

BTW, I have two Division Gems, if you want them both. I'm in need of Stamps more than CCPs right now, though. I have no Stamps.

Steve >>

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 8 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

For me, my deepest fear would be hearing about an accident that was to claim the life (lives) of one or more of my friends that I graduated with in 2001, especially some of my best friends, because my life would never be the same if any of those friends were to be killed in an accident.

I'd like another MG please.

Matt
17th September 2003, 03:39 PM

Matt: Photosynthesis Gem, Blue MGcoin, Division Gem, your 4 stamps, 7 stamps, 5x Blue MGcoins, and 9x Red MGcoins

I would like to sell the gems for stamps, please.

( 9/16 ) Do you have to wear a certain kind of clothing at your school? Do you mind?

No, I don't; my High School doesn't care for the dress code, nor does any of the schools in my school system. Well, except for one, but I didn't go to that school so I've never been forced to wear a certain kind of clothes.

( 9/17 ) What is your deepest fear? Why?

Well, I have a few but I'll name one. I fear bugs; they are ugly, scary, annoying and I just hate them. I've always hated bugs so I can't really explain it >_> But when I see a bug it must die :)

Mew Trainer Rose
17th September 2003, 03:42 PM
(9/17) What is your deepest fear? Why?
Deapest faer? i don't really know. Although I do now I'd be in big trouble if I somehow failed all my classes, or even just one of them. I suppose I fear that, especially since I'm struggling in Spanish class. I really have to get tutoring or something for that...

MG please.

Discothéque
17th September 2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque

I don't actually have a favourite snack. O_o; I like pretzels a lot, though. xD Um... yeah, that's basically it. And everytime my mum goes shopping, she always bring me pretzels, so I nearly always have them. ^^;;

-

Mystery Gift, please!

I'd also like to sell that Solar Gem for CCPs.

I was skipped. ^^;...

-

I'm... not very sure about all of them, but I know English is one I hear a lot. xD I'm very good at that, but it's the only language I can actually speak.

Nope. *homeschooled* Fweeh. O_o;;

Okay, this will sound stupid, but - chickens. xD Seriously, I'm terrified of chickens, mainly because whenever I was about three, I got attacked by them. O_o;;;...

DarkPrincess
17th September 2003, 04:08 PM

Storms. I have been scared to death of them since I was about 10 or 11. I was at a friend's house during a storm and her father made everyone go in the basement and since then I've been terrorfied

I'll also give the group 2 scratchcards another try. (3 1 4) for 7 stamps *crosses fingers*

Cheesey
17th September 2003, 04:21 PM

School... Well, not school, but sociability. Really. I've never been scoiable, I've always been afraid of being outcast wherever I go, and frankly it makes me frightened about my future life...

MG Please.

Wolfsong
17th September 2003, 04:33 PM

Its somthing happening to my remaing grandparents or my parents. Ever since I lost my great grabdmother and my granddad so close together. i miss them, and i knwo if i lost my parets or other grandparents anytime soon it would be hard on eme.

*hands voer 1 red mg coin* I'd like to play one game of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5)

MG and scratchcard please

Hexae
17th September 2003, 04:46 PM

To die a painful, painful, death. Simply because I cannot tolerate pain at any costs unless I am inflicting it to myself.. (That didn't sound right, no I don't self-mutilate.)

MG please, and I'll sell my darkness gem for 2 Stamps.

MarshmallowEgg
17th September 2003, 04:49 PM

Hmm... spiders, definitely. That and heights... well, not so much heights as falling from them. Also - and this is going to sound REALLY stupid - I'm also deathly afraid of the full moon. I was traumitized when I was about 5. x_x

MG please.

Also, I'd like to sell my three Hollow Stones, my Photosynthesis Gem, my Spark Gem and my Solar Gem, all for stamps please. I believe that comes to 9 stamps.

Aipom Of Doom
17th September 2003, 07:50 PM
Kyle: Lunar Gem, 7 stamps, 7x Blue MGcoins, 11x Red MGCoins. And hmm, I'll buy the two division gems for 5 stamps :o. That okay?

Matt: Your 4 stamps, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Lunar Gem

Mew Trainer Rose: Solar Gem

Discothéque: your 2 CCPs, Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Rachel: Rainbow Gem, Blue MGcoin (you only wanted 1 scratchcard, right?)

Egro: Solar Gem

Amy: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin <_<.

Hexae: 1 Stamp/CCP, your 2 stamps.

MarshmallowEgg: Blue MGcoin, your 9 stamps.

Dunno really... I really don't like bugs :o. They just creep me out, especially when, say, they end up on my pillow at midnight or jump like two feet at once, then jump into a wall with a thud <_<.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :O.

And I'll sell Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem x2, Hollow Stone, and Spark Gem for 9 stamps. woot :O.

MG, 20 SCs, 9 stamps

Wolfsong
17th September 2003, 08:05 PM
Amy: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin <_<.

I'd liek to sell that stone for ccps, and play one game of group one scratchcards for 2 ccpos please (2,3,5)

Dark Dragonite
17th September 2003, 11:04 PM
20 Group 2 Scratchcards please, all for 7 Stamps!!

#4, 5, 6

Toxicity
17th September 2003, 11:26 PM

Nope....no uniform, except Physical Education....x.o;;

One MG please...and I'd like to sell my Solar Gem for CCPs....o.o;;

Jay
18th September 2003, 01:27 AM
Aipom Of Doom » I have one Division Gem. Give it to you for nothing, k? SCs: 21 Stamps / 7 Blue MGCoins / 8 Red MGCoins. | MG: Lunar Gem. | Retail: 9 Stamps.

Nala98 » Retail: 1 CCP. | SCs: 4 CCPs. Lucky.

Dark Dragonite » 11 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins.

Gothic Latias » Retail: 2 CCPs. | MG: Ocean Gem.

Me » 20 SCs 123 2CCPs

I'm back too, as well. If anyone cares.

Hexae
18th September 2003, 06:39 AM
Welcome back, Jay. Of course we care! Computer problems suck big time.. x_X

aragornbird
18th September 2003, 02:42 PM
Welcome back, Jay! You still need to finish my MP!

Originally posted by Jay
Treecko, Vaporeon, Claydol, Unown, Abra, Jolteon, Sharpedo, Wurmple, Kabuto, Flareon, Nuzleaf, Metapod, Golduck, Natu, Haunter, Armaldo.

Does this Pokemon have more than two legs?

My biggest fear is DEATH. There's so many things in store for us young folk, that it'll be really horrible to have your life ended when you haven't experienced anything the future holds.

Toxicity
18th September 2003, 06:49 PM

My current friends betraying me in the future....It's because I was betrayed over the past several years of my life, and it's tormenting. I don't wanna face it again...;_;

One MG please....

Enile Zemula
18th September 2003, 07:21 PM
Group 2 Scratchcards x4, CCPs, please.(3,6,9) *Hands over 4 MG Credits*

I'm afraid of dead things. ^^ I know it really makes no sence, but I'm always getting these really bad feelings everytime I see something dead... :(

Wolfsong
18th September 2003, 09:10 PM
I'd like to play ten games of group two scratchcards please for 7 CCps (2,3,5) *hands over 5 blue MG Coins*

Jay
19th September 2003, 02:24 AM
[18th of September]
Would you rather be a parent of a boy or girl/why?

[19th of September]
What would you change about your parents?

~*~

Hexae » Thank you =D how'd you know about the problem? o_O

Aragornbird » Thanks ^_^ MP: Yes I've got more than 2 legs :O MG: Rainbow Gem.

Gothic Latias » Red MGCoin.

Enile Zemula » Scratchies: 2 Red MGCoins. MG: Red MGCoin.

Nala98 » Scratchies: 7 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoin.

Dark Dragonite
19th September 2003, 07:11 AM
20 Group2 SCs for 7 Stamps please!! #4, 5, 6

MarshmallowEgg
19th September 2003, 07:19 AM
[18th of September] - Would you rather be a parent of a boy or girl/why?

After living with both boys and girls, I'd definitely have to say girls. There's a lot of problems that come with them, true, but boys are more unruly, and they make a mess.

[19th of September] - What would you change about your parents?

They're too overprotective sometimes. >_< And they won't let me date until I'm 16 - which isn't really a big deal since I've never had a boyfriend, but still!

2 MGs please.

Mew Trainer Rose
19th September 2003, 07:48 AM
(9/18) Would you rather be a parent of a boy or girl/why?
Um...right now I'd rather not be a parent at all...but a girl, I guess. why? no good reason.

(9/19) What would you change about your parents?
they're always pushing me to do stuff. go join more clubs, go meet people, get a job....but now I'm away from home, and the only nagging I'll get is via email and possibly phone calls ^_^

Jay
19th September 2003, 07:54 AM
Dark Dragonite » 7 Stamps, 10 Blue MGCoins, 8 Red MGCoin.

MarshmallowEgg » Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone.

Mew Trainer Rose » 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem.

Wolfsong
19th September 2003, 07:59 AM
[18th of September]

I think a boy becuase while its true they can be more unruly than girls, I've grown up with the majority of my older and younger ousins being male

[19th of September]

I'd have them be less over protective. Being an only child and a girl to boot, its driving me crazy. I don't have much of a irl life because they are afraid i'll ghet hurt X.x

I'd like ot play 10 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCps please. (2,3,5) *hands over 6 red and two blue Mg coins*

Jay
19th September 2003, 08:33 AM
Nala98 » MG: Red MGCoin, Spark Gem. | SCs: 14 CCPs, 4 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins. Lucky =p

Wolfsong
19th September 2003, 08:36 AM
I'd liek to sell that spark gem for CCPs pretty please

Jay
19th September 2003, 08:40 AM
Nala98 » Of course. Here's your 2 CCPs in exchange for the gem. Enjoi

DarkPrincess
19th September 2003, 09:01 AM
[18th of September]

Well, I doubt I'd ever be a mother in the first place, but if I had to choose, I might say boys. Why? Because I love the names William and Elijah. If I ever have two sons, that will be their names. There aren't many girl names I'm very fond of so.. whee?

[19th of September]

I want them to stop treating me like I'm an idiot.. they lecture me all the time and seem to think I'm going to end up like my older brother, Nathan..

20 SCs (153) for 8 stamps please *crosses fingers*

Hexae
19th September 2003, 09:38 AM
[18th of September]

I'm never going to be a mother, but I guess girl, because they're um.. cuter at a young age?

[19th of September]

Make them realize that not everyone on the internet is a pedophile.

MG please.

Crystalmaster Mike
19th September 2003, 10:25 AM
Jay! Welcome back! ... Sure I care you're back.

Jay >> 10 Red MGCoins, 16 CCP's.

DarkPrincess >> MG: Green MGcoin, Spark Gem | SC: I assume you ment 7 Stamps... SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Hexae >> Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.

Me >> Would like to sell that Flame(?) Gem from 16/9
To get tossed aside in social life... I can live with the minimum, but I need some...

[18th of September]
Well, they both have their good 'n bad sides; but with it would all depend on the personality in the end... Besides, I have no idea what being a girl's parent would mean.

[19th of September]
I would raise their income. :D That would be all, cause they're my parents, and they come like they are. It would be unwise to try to suggest big changes as the child of the family...

Hexae
19th September 2003, 10:38 AM
I'll sell those for a total of 3 Stamps, and play 11 Group 2 cards for 7 Stamps, #1,3,6

DarkPrincess
19th September 2003, 02:40 PM
I'd like to sell my Spark Gem, Rainbow Gem and Ocean Gem for 6 stamps please.

Also, I'd like an Elemental Sheild. My Charizard is going to give it to my Grovyle as a present. It'll be the Fire Type. *gives 15 MGCredits*

aragornbird
19th September 2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Vaporeon, Jolteon, Wurmple, Kabuto, Flareon

Question 3: Is this Pokemon a Water type?

Gee....I don't know, and I'd be happy with either one. Boys are usually more connected to their father, but girls tend to be smarter and more artistic.

I'd make them care more about my free time than my homework or studying. *sigh*

Pidgeot
19th September 2003, 06:47 PM
[ 9/17 ] » What is your deepest fear? Why?
Im fine with heights and stuff like that, Spiders dont freak me out, Im fine with Blood and Gore, but I suppose that my deepest fear would have to be Death. Its the most common in society, and I just hate the thought of my family, friends, or myself dieing.

[ 9/18 ] » Would you rather be a parent of a boy or girl/why?

A female, because we are developing into an age where females are more intelligent and are overall 'better' than males. Hey - if you cant beat them, join them! Or at least, help contribute...

[ 9/19 ] » What would you change about your parents?
Their taste of music. Its absolutely horrible, and I am forced to listen to it on car trips, etc. Thank god for diskmans :D

3 Mystery Gifts Please

I would like to deforge my Genetic Acellerator Gene with the Division Gem I recieved in an earlier MG, and then sell all the items I recieve from that. I would also like to sell the Ocean Gem I recieved in a previous MG.

*hands over a Red MG Coin* Also, a game of Guess THIS! Please :D

Charizard04621
19th September 2003, 11:38 PM
I'm selling Amy my Flame Gem and Hollow Stone. 2 CCPs for both. ^_^

DarkPrince: GT!: In a certain episode of Pokemon, nobody knew whether I and my "twin" evolved from a battle, or a kiss we shared. I am blue in colour. Who am I?

Is it Minun?

Hmm... I'm afraid of many things... My ultimate fear? Complete failure. I've never thought of what I would do if I should fail in life, mainly because I expect to succeed. If I fail, however...

Like how would I know? ^_^; It probably wouldn't matter to me, either way. I'm a little young to think about having children anyway. :P

Make them give me more stuff! XD Nah, I wouldn't change em.

Wolfsong
19th September 2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
I'm selling Amy my Flame Gem and Hollow Stone. 2 CCPs for both. ^_^

Yep, i'm buying those for 2 CCPs. Now i would like to forge them please. *habds over 2 more ccps ^^

Toxicity
20th September 2003, 12:08 AM

I dunno....I'm a little too young to decifer at this moment... ..;; My lil' bro's a pain in the arse, yet most girls end up boycrazy and/or preppish....I guess if I had a girl, I'd try to raise her to avoid the same fate as the rest.....XP

Their taste in music, the way they treat me....a lot of things..-.-;;

Two MGs Please....

Knight of Time
20th September 2003, 11:01 AM
(9/20) >> What is the most spectacular show (I am not talking about TV, I mean a show you attend, like the RCMP Musical Ride to any of you who heard of it) you have ever seen?

Hexae >>

'takes the Lunar Gem and Hollow Stone and gives you 3 Stamps'

SCs: You won 3 Blue MGCoins and 7 Red MGCoins.

Rachel >>

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

'takes the MGCredits and gives you an Elemental Shield: Fire'

aragornbird >> Darkness Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Connor >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

'deforges the Accelerator Gene and gives you 7 CCPs'

'takes the Ocean Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

GT!: Of all the Pokemon with a regal title in their names, I am the most "charming" of them all. Who am I?

Karin >> Green MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem

GT: Sorry, the answer was Nidoran female. You get your Red MGCoin back.

Karin/Amy >> Okay, your deal is confirmed.

Amy >>

'takes the 2 CCPs and forges the Flame Gem and Hollow Stone into a Fire Stone'

{~} Enjoy.

Gothic Latias >> Red MGCoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs

As for today's poll and the previous two polls:

(9/20) >> What is the most spectacular show (I am not talking about TV, I mean a show you attend, like the RCMP Musical Ride to any of you who heard of it) you have ever seen?

For me, it would definitely have to be the RCMP Musical Ride. Seeing the Mounties do all the patterns on their horses is really cool.

(9/19) >> What would you change about your parents?

I probably wouldn't change anything about my mother, but I wish my father would stop asking me and my brother if we have any money when we want to buy something (even a snack)...

(9/18) >> Would you rather be a parent of a boy or girl/why?

Oooh, tough one. I'd probably want to be the parent of a girl, because I believe they are easier to raise then boys...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

I'd also like to sell my Spark Gem and Solar Gem (as well as any gems/Hollow Stones I receive as MGs, except Division Gems) for Stamps please.

Hexae
20th September 2003, 11:45 AM

Medieval Times? *chuckles* That's the only 'show' I've been to, last time I checked. And of course the circus, but I was like.. five?

MG please.

Discothéque
20th September 2003, 12:56 PM

Neither. I hate children. But, if I had to choose, a boy, simply because most girls are... well, annoying. And guys can have better names anyway. Whoo.

Nothing at all. ^__^ *blink*

(9/20) What is the most spectacular show (I am not talking about TV, I mean a show you attend, like the RCMP Musical Ride to any of you who heard of it) you have ever seen?

I've never been to anything like that, actually, so I can't truly say... O_o

-

Three Mystery Gifts, please.

aragornbird
20th September 2003, 01:08 PM
(9/20) What is the most spectacular show (I am not talking about TV, I mean a show you attend, like the RCMP Musical Ride to any of you who heard of it) you have ever seen?

Show? Think, think, think...
OH! That would have to be the O show in Las Vegas, from Cirque Du Solei. Super spectacular, with all the colorful acrobatics and everything.

I would like to deforge my GAG with one of my Division gems, please!

Espeon12
20th September 2003, 01:42 PM
Definitely a while off, but probably a boy. I love my little cousin and my niece is a tomboy. I never got into that whole Barbie dolls or playing with makeup phase, so having a daughter like that may be a little frustrating. Not like I would abandon a girl or one like that, though --;;

My mom's typical 'mother of a teenager' attitude. I have it better off than some kids, though, so there's not much to complain about. Sometimes I just feel like she doesn't trust me, and I'm seriously not the kind of person that does stuff like that.

Closest I've been to one of those is Medieval Times, like Hexae. Good food and cool displays, plus the actual show.

3 MGs, please.

Wolfsong
20th September 2003, 01:45 PM

I'd have to say the Kirby Van Birch (sp?) Magic show that i saw in Branson Missouri, only because he had a real live Leopard on stage with him some. My parents were surprised and a little worried, but i thought it was neat.

I would like to play 10 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCPs please (2,3,5) *hands in 6 red and 2 blue mg coins*

Matt
20th September 2003, 01:49 PM
( 9/18 ) Would you rather be a parent of a boy or girl/why?

It doesn't really matter; just having a kid is a blessing enough so the gender doesn't really matter to me but if I had to choose I guess a girl since they are a bit calmer as a child.. well most of them.

( 9/19 ) What would you change about your parents?

The fact that they are too paranoid of course! They won't let me go anywhere because they think I'm going to die or something just by walking around past 11 PM. Geez >_>

( 9/20 ) What is the most spectacular show (I am not talking about TV, I mean a show you attend, like the RCMP Musical Ride to any of you who heard of it) you have ever seen?

I've never been to one of these shows but it would be cool to go to them.

Charizard04621
20th September 2003, 04:26 PM
I'll play a game of Guess THIS! *hands over a Red MGCoin*

DarkPrincess
20th September 2003, 10:07 PM
( 9/20 ) What is the most spectacular show (I am not talking about TV, I mean a show you attend, like the RCMP Musical Ride to any of you who heard of it) you have ever seen?

I have never seen those type of shows so I can't really answer this...

MG please

Toxicity
20th September 2003, 11:08 PM

I can't say exactly...Never been to one....;_;

Mew Trainer Rose
20th September 2003, 11:27 PM

I've seen some pretty spectacular musicals (as in plays with singing in them). I saw "Phantom of the Opera" and "Beauty and the Beast" on Broadway, both of those were really good. I heard "The Lion King" is amazing, I hope to be able to see that this year via a club I'm in in school.

MG please.

Jay
20th September 2003, 11:38 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Retail: 4 Stamps. | MG: Division Gem, 10 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem (2 CCPs). | Scratchies: 5 Blue MGCoins, 12 Red MGCoin.

Hexae » Lunar Gem.

Discothéque » 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem.

aragornbird » MG: Division Gem (they're dominating today.) | Deforge: Rainbow Gem, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Hollow Stone. MP: No i'm not a water type.

Espeon12 » Mystery Box, Division Gem ( --; ), Ocean Gem.

Nala98 » MG: Ocean Gem. | Scratchies: 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins, 7 CCPs.

Link 10 » Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem.

Charizard04621 » Camerupt, Goldeen, Hitmonchan, Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Houndoom, Solrock, Diglett, Ekans, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Cacena, Eevee, Shroomish, Togetic, Deoxys, Staryu, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Exeggutor, Walimer, Cloyster, Horsea, Pinsir, Farfetch'd.

DarkPrincess » Flame Gem.

Gothic Latias » Light Gem.

Mew Trainer Rose » 1 Stamp/CCP.

Me » 20 SCs 123 7CCPs please =D

Hexae
21st September 2003, 08:42 AM
I'll sell that Lunar Gem for Stamps, please. Also, I'll play 17 Group 1, #1,2,7, 2 Stamps cards.

Charizard04621
21st September 2003, 08:54 AM
Jay gave me this list:

Mystery Pokémon: Camerupt, Goldeen, Hitmonchan, Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Houndoom, Solrock, Diglett, Ekans, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Cacnea, Eevee, Shroomish, Togetic, Deoxys, Staryu, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Exeggutor, Wailmer, Cloyster, Horsea, Pinsir, Farfetch'd.

1) Does this pokémon walk on four legs?

Wolfsong
21st September 2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » MG: Ocean Gem. | Scratchies: 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins, 7 CCPs.

I'd like to sell that ocean gem for ccps please and then i would like to play 10 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCps (2,3,5) *hands in 4 blue MG coins and 2 red MG coins*

Aipom Of Doom
21st September 2003, 06:09 PM
Hexae: your 2 stamps, 14 more stamps, and 8x Red MGcoins

Amy: your 2 CCPs, 2x Blue MGcoins, 6x Red MGcoins. My randomizer seems to hate you :x

Don't really care :O. I'd just rather them be cooperative and smart and stuff =)

More money and less bugging me about being on the computer too much <_<.

None that I can think of :o. I haven't attended many of these live shows, and none of the few I can remember were any good :x.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :O

3 mgs, 20 scs

Wolfsong
21st September 2003, 06:15 PM
Amy: your 2 CCPs, 2x Blue MGcoins, 6x Red MGcoins. My randomizer seems to hate you :x

X.X Well, I'd like to use those to play another 10 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCPs (2,3,5) please

Pichu
22nd September 2003, 03:15 PM

I would like both. However, I would like a boy first, then a girl. =P If I'm going to have children, I'm going to have two at least. You know... its lonely to be the only son in a family. ;o

Stop bugging me for lil' things. and also... make them like pokémon. which they don't. :mad:

Um... I think I went to this really wacky Magic show in Las Vegas one winter. Yes.. I remember... why? because I caught a flu in that vacation and made me so darn sick that I fell asleep most of the time. :(

3 MG plz

Aipom Of Doom
22nd September 2003, 07:08 PM
Inactive GT :O Anyway, I might as well put out some (crappy) polls for the last two days...

(9/21) How did you find TPM? Was it the first Pokemon board you ever went to, or did you go to others? Do you consider it to be the main board you go to, or is your "home" somewhere else?

(9/22) Do you have any siblings? If you do, how old are they, and are you around them a lot? Do you like them or are they evil?

Amy: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins.

Cyndaquil: 20 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP o_o

anyways :O

(9/21) How did you find TPM? Was it the first Pokemon board you ever went to, or did you go to others? Do you consider it to be the main board you go to, or is your "home" somewhere else?

I found TPM in January 2001 when I used to go to Pojo, though I didn't post too much there. TPM had more interactive games (Like Adopted Pokemon) and more interesting stuff, so I quickly became a TPMer only <_<. And yeah, I still consider myself a TPMer rather than anything else :O.

(9/22) Do you have any siblings? If you do, how old are they, and are you around them a lot? Do you like them or are they evil?

I have a 7 year old brother =/. He's very annoying and obnoxious, and gets on my nerves a lot <_<. This poll was inspired by him screaming at me earlier for no reason at all :x.

*checks MGcoin collection* and 20 more SCs, 123, 7 stamps :O

5 MGs, 40 SCs someone has a big job :o.

Matt
22nd September 2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Link 10 » Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem.

Matt: Your 4 stamps, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Lunar Gem

I would like to sell the gems for stamps please.

( 9/21 ) How did you find TPM? Was it the first Pokemon board you ever went to, or did you go to others? Do you consider it to be the main board you go to, or is your "home" somewhere else?

I found TPM a while back when my friend and I were looking for some pokemon codes and he found it and we both joined it a long time ago before it was first hacked. I went to others; like the first bulbagarden and a few others. TPM is the main board I go to now.

( 9/22 ) Do you have any siblings? If you do, how old are they, and are you around them a lot? Do you like them or are they evil?

Yes, I have one brother and he is 17. I'm not around him a lot since he's really annoying and tends to be an ******* to me, but I have to be around him a lot since we go to the same school now. I don't really hate him but I don't like him that much.

Discothéque
22nd September 2003, 07:29 PM

I was looking for information about Pokemon a while ago (I forgot why... I think I needed help on my Yellow game.) and I stumbled onto Pokemasters. I lurked the boards for about a year until I finally signed up. xD Yep, it was, but just barely - I went to TRHQ just maybe a couple weeks after Pokemasters. And yes, it is the Pokemon board I go to most, because I haven't found any more I really like. (Aside from CheeseyLegends. xD)

Yes, I have one sibling, my sister. She's 19, and I'm basically around her all day. ^^;; Yeah, she's nice, likes most of the same things I like. (Angel, BtVS... whoo. xD)

-

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

Charizard04621
22nd September 2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
Jay gave me this list:

Mystery Pokémon: Camerupt, Goldeen, Hitmonchan, Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Houndoom, Solrock, Diglett, Ekans, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Cacnea, Eevee, Shroomish, Togetic, Deoxys, Staryu, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Exeggutor, Wailmer, Cloyster, Horsea, Pinsir, Farfetch'd.

1) Does this pokémon walk on four legs?

Hmm, on random, actually. My brother and I were searching for info on GSC (which was just released in Japan at that time), and we stumbled upon TPM's pokédex, which we happened to like. One day we noticed the link to the forums, so we decided to check it out. We thought we were really, really good back then (We used Mewtwo and all the legendary birds in the same team ~_~); so when we posted a team in the RBY forum to get it rated, we were like outraged at the responses. Hehe. Anyway, I've stuck to TPM since then. I don't use Mewtwo now. ^_^;;

One brother, two years younger than me. We're pretty close, and we don't fight often or anything. So really, we get along very well. It's cool.

Mew Trainer Rose
22nd September 2003, 07:47 PM
I'm not eben sure anymore, I came here years ago. I might have gone to the site because someone in a yahoo! group i was in at the time posted a link to some part of it, the famfics or the pokedex probably. Then I checked the fanfics frequently, untill the archive was removed for some reason. :( Feeling the effects of fanfics withdrawal (lol) I clicked on the link provided instead, which brought me to the fanfics froum. from there, i slowly started goin to RPGs, then i went to Fanart on and off, and recently i started coming here.
This is one of my main boards, I have it as my internet home page at home. But now I'm at college with no computer of my own, so it isn't anymore. I do have another board i go to as much or more, the Ultimate Board of Cool Stuff.

Yup, and older bro (20), a younger bro (16), and a sis (14). I used to be around my younger siblings a lot, especailly my sis (the two of us shared a room), tho my older bro tended to stay in his room a lot and be antisocial, or be awaya with friends. But now I'm at college, and i won't see any of them nearly as often. My older bro's pretty non-evil, my little bro is annoying as a cloud of gnats, and my little sis is ok. Slightly crazy sometimes, which is fun. :)

2 MGs please.

Wolfsong
22nd September 2003, 08:15 PM
Amy: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins.

I think i was just searching around for a poke site and i stumbled across it. I joined and have been a member ever since. It was the first, and it is the main one i go to

No, I amn an only child, though most people don't beliee me when i tell them. They tell me i don't act like an only child. ^^;; I guess that is a good thing

*hands in 8 red and 1 blue MG Coins* I'd liek to play 10 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCps please

2 MGs and scratchcards please

Hexae
22nd September 2003, 08:31 PM

I frequented a pokemon board many years ago, but since I've forgotten the name. It had an ASB and everything. Pokemasters is my second and home. ^_^

I'm an only child as well. :)

MG please.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
22nd September 2003, 08:36 PM
9/21) How did you find TPM? Was it the first Pokemon board you ever went to, or did you go to others? Do you consider it to be the main board you go to, or is your "home" somewhere else?
Actually, I found TPM when I was looking around Pojo one day. I thought it looked interesting so I decided to check it out. Turned out it was pretty cool. ;] I do consider it the main Board I visit because I don't really participate in any other Message Boards. The first and last thing I do when I'm online is check TPM. ^^;;

Nope, I don't have any siblings. Sure sometimes it gets a bit lonesome but I like it just fine because I'm totally spoiled by my parents. XD The only thing that sucks is that they want to know everything I do and everywhere I go. x_X

So um yeah, 2 MGs please.

Pidgeot
23rd September 2003, 12:22 AM
Connor >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

GT!: Of all the Pokemon with a regal title in their names, I am the most "charming" of them all. Who am I?

I would like to sell that Lunar Gem please.

GT!: IIRC, Nidoqueen can get charm through breeding.

[ 9/20 ] » What is the most spectacular show (I am not talking about TV, I mean a show you attend, like the RCMP Musical Ride to any of you who heard of it) you have ever seen?
The only 'show' I can recall seeing is this music roadshow I attend with a few friends anually. Its usually really good, and the last time I saw it was a few nights ago. It was fantastic and I had alot of fun, so I suppose that would be the best I have ever seen.

[ 9/21 ] » How did you find TPM? Was it the first Pokemon board you ever went to, or did you go to others? Do you consider it to be the main board you go to, or is your "home" somewhere else?

I cant remember very well back that far, but back in March 99 I think I came across TPM via a Search Engine. I searched Pokemon, TPM came up, I clicked on Forum for some strange reason, signed up, and yay :D This was the first board I came across, and so I consider it my home. All other boards I look at are compared to this one, and none have even compared.

[ 9/22 ] » Do you have any siblings? If you do, how old are they, and are you around them a lot? Do you like them or are they evil?

My sister, Kate, is 12, 2 years younger than me. She was born on April Fools Day, and I dont think I am around her alot, allthough we do pick up on each others language traits. SHes allright - but she can be really evil sometimes.

3 MG Please

LightNinetales
23rd September 2003, 07:21 AM

I was just searching for an oekaki board.Someone told me the URL of the TPM oekaki board.I went in the oekaki board,and wanted to visit the TPM website.I saw the link "Forums"...and clicked on"register".TPM is not the first Pokemon board I went to,but I've forgotten the others...Now,TPM is the main board I go to.

I have a brother,who is two years old,and a sister,who is three years old.I don't like them very much,because they are really younger than me,and I can't play with them.

MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
23rd September 2003, 07:30 AM
[ 9/20 ] » What is the most spectacular show (I am not talking about TV, I mean a show you attend, like the RCMP Musical Ride to any of you who heard of it) you have ever seen?

Well... I saw a really cool performance of Romeo and Juliet last year. The entire freshman class at my high school went and saw it. It was really cool... mostly because the guy who played Mercutio was not only really good, but really hot, too ;)

[ 9/21 ] » How did you find TPM? Was it the first Pokemon board you ever went to, or did you go to others? Do you consider it to be the main board you go to, or is your "home" somewhere else?

Actually, the first board I ever went to was Bulbagarden. I went there for... probably somewhere between 4 and 6 months (my
brain isn't working... can't remember x_x). Then the board went down for a few days, and I migrated over here. I only intended to stay for a few days while Bulbagarden was being fixed, but I ended up staying here even after the board went back up. This is the main board I go to right now, and has been on and off for over three years. O_o

[ 9/22 ] » Do you have any siblings? If you do, how old are they, and are you around them a lot? Do you like them or are they evil?

Yes, I have 4; a 24-year-old half-brother, a 12-year-old brother, a 7-year-old sister, and a 5-year-old brother. Whee. My sister is evil, but the rest are okay, for the most part. I actually haven't seen my older brother in years - he lives in Alaska.

Knight of Time
23rd September 2003, 07:47 AM
(9/23) >> On TPM, who is your best friend? Do you have any enemies (or is there anyone that you can't stand)?

Danny >> Hollow Stone, Blue MGCoin, Blue MGCoin, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 11 Blue MGCoins and 18 Red MGCoins.

Matt >> Red MGCoin, Mystery Box

'takes the gems and gives you 8 Stamps'

Discotheque >> Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Karin >> Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

Rose >> Light Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Amy >> Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

SCs: I assume you want to scratch 2, 3, 5, right? I'd like to know before I (or someone else) can do your SCs please.

Hexae >> Blue MGCoin, Solar Gem

Julina >> Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

Connor >> Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene

'takes the other Lunar Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

GT!: Yes, I am a Nidoqueen. You get your choice of a common/uncommon item.

LightNinetales >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Light Gem

Megan >> Darkness Gem, Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem

As for the polls:

(9/23) >> On TPM, who is your best friend? Do you have any enemies (or is there anyone that you can't stand)?

Okay, I have several people I consider to be the best friends I have ever had here (Karin, Gabi, Kyle, Rachel, etc), but if I could only choose one, it would have to be Kyle. I only have one major enemy, aka that jerk Jokerswild. Of course, I find a certain Hunter to be annoying at times 'cough' gw007 'cough'

(9/22) >> Do you have any siblings? If you do, how old are they, and are you around them a lot? Do you like them or are they evil?

Yes, I have a brother who is almost two years younger than me. I am around him almost all the time, and he is pretty annoying at times. He even can be like a bully at occasional times... >_>

(9/21) >> How did you find TPM? Was it the first Pokemon board you ever went to, or did you go to others? Do you consider it to be the main board you go to, or is your "home" somewhere else?

I can't remember how I found TPM, but yes, I believe it was the first Pokemon board I went to. TPM is definitely the board I am at the most.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Jay
23rd September 2003, 09:01 AM
I'll answer the poll later. =)

I'll play 20 games of Scratchcard in the meantime (1, 2, 3, 2 CCPs.)

Charizard04621 » Yes I do walk on four legs.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Scratchies: 13 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins. | MGs: 10 Stamps/CCP's, Flame Gem, Division Gem.

Crystalmaster Mike
23rd September 2003, 09:01 AM
Jay >> 9 Red MGCoins, 20 CCP's

Me >>
Either Power Rangers Live or Pokémon Live... I don't go out much.

I think through Pokémon Factory, where they had a link to TPM. I hadn't gone to a message board before that, and yes, I consider this my online home. :)

Uno. Lets call him Davy. He's 8, and we share a bedroom. We are like most brothers in this world: shifting from being one another's best playmate to being each other's arch nemesis.

Um... Dunno... I consider some people my friends, in rising levels, so picking one out would be tough. As for enemies... non, really. I was annoyed with Bjarni though, but only in the way of "Oh boy, here we go! What's his spelling error this time?"

Also:

Me >> Would like to sell that Flame(?) Gem from 16/9
To get tossed aside in social life... I can live with the minimum, but I need some...

[18th of September]
Well, they both have their good 'n bad sides; but with it would all depend on the personality in the end... Besides, I have no idea what being a girl's parent would mean.

[19th of September]
I would raise their income. :D That would be all, cause they're my parents, and they come like they are. It would be unwise to try to suggest big changes as the child of the family... [/B]

Wolfsong
23rd September 2003, 09:03 AM
Amy >> Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

SCs: I assume you want to scratch 2, 3, 5, right? I'd like to know before I (or someone else) can do your SCs please.

X.X I can't believe that I forgot that. Yes, (2,3,5) Is the numbers I'd have picked. Not sure why but i like those.

I would also like to sell both of those lunar gems for CCps please.

I have several people I consider to be my best friends at TPM (Gabi, Steve, Tara, Amanda, Karin, and the list goes one). There have been a few people that i couldn't stand, and they were mainly Kendo and Joker's Wild. There is one person now that still annoys me, but i wont' mention names on htat one because its just a mild annoyance most of the time.

MG ad those scratchcards i missed because i dorgot the numbers please

LightNinetales
23rd September 2003, 09:15 AM

No.I have no best friends here-because I've been on TPM for four or five months,so....For the same reasons,I have no enemy(except myself....I think I can be very stupid sometimes and I don't understand all the rules...).

MG please^-^

Jay
23rd September 2003, 09:21 AM
The workers posted in sequence again. lol

Once upon a time I had a really long best friend list, but back then I was rather careless x_x I err.. won't name names but some of these people I extremely hate now... alright, I'm tempted. Matt and Gabi mainly are two I can't stand that were two of my best friends at one point, but not anymore. I don't hate them to a degree on other people I dislike purely, just not as friendly as before.

Danny is my bestest friend who's cool and I trust the most out of everyone =D That's what friendship should be based on, really. My other two best friends are Frank and Chris (Cheesey) who are equally as cool as he, and I trust lots too.

I don't really hate many people - though some assume I hate them because of my spasms, but that's just my PMS week xD;; people can usually tell when that week is =p

Ah. It's kind of tough to explain, but genetically speaking, I'm an only child between my two parents. Before they get together they had children already from other spouses.

Those I refer to as my sisters (no brothers) are 32, 36, and 39 o_o They aren't evil.... well, maybe one of them who is fairly evil to me xD but I don't mind that. I think I deserve it ;-; lol. They live alone in their respective houses. I basically don't see them, except once a year when it's my birthday, or rarely when we do go and see them.

These polls aren't crap Dan =(
Hmm. I don't really remember... search engine I think :o I was looking up a walkthrough and discovered TPM in October 2000 and signed up when I was bored a few days later. I consider it my home - I spend a lot of time here. I go to Cheesey's message board too, which I should spend more time at but it usually drifts my mind ^_^;;;

3 MGs please :o

Crystalmaster Mike » Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, 20 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin.

Nala98 » Scratchies: 5 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins. | MG: Lunar Gem. | Retail: 2 CCPs.

LightNinetales » Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Wolfsong
23rd September 2003, 09:30 AM
I would like to sell that lunar gem for CCPs please X.X Seems that they are gaing up on me. 3 in a row x.x

*hands in 2 red and 4 blue MG Coins* I'd liek to play 10 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCps please (2,3,5) for today.

Jay
23rd September 2003, 10:03 AM
Nala98 » Scratchies: 6 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins. | Retail: 2 CCPs. lol =X

LightNinetales
23rd September 2003, 10:06 AM
I'd like to sell my Light Gem for Stamps please^_^.

Lady Vulpix
23rd September 2003, 10:26 AM
Nice polls!

I was looking for content for an anime page I had, and one of the sites I checked had a link to TPM. I clicked on it, and there I went, never to leave again. :) I'd never been to another Pokemon board before and, while I've been to others now, TPM is and has always been my main board.

That's a complicated issue. I have a brother, who's 21 years old. We were very close, until around 4 years ago. Then something happened to him and he changed. I won't get into details because I don't know who will read this, but I haven't seen him in over 3 years. I've heard he's getting better and I might get the chance to see him in less than a year. I don't know if that will happen, nor how things will turn out if it does, but I want the best for him.

(9/23) On TPM, who is your best friend? Do you have any enemies (or is there anyone that you can't stand)?
I'm happy to say I've made a lot of friends on TPM, and I'm happy with all of them. I don't have any enemies. The only one I'd never talk to again (MRT2001) is long gone, and there are 2 people (curiously both from the same country) who now seem to have something against me, but I don't have anything against them. One of them hurts me again and again, but I'll still try to be his friend and continue to defend him because I believe in him and I think he'll find a way to overcome his problem. As for the other, we've never been too close, so I can ignore him as long as he doesn't do anything intentionally to hurt me.

Knight of Time
23rd September 2003, 11:00 AM
Jay >> Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

LightNinetales >>

'takes the Light Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Gabi >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

Me >>

I'd like to sell the following gems for CCPs please:

Spark Gem
Solar Gem
Flame Gem

Wolfsong
23rd September 2003, 12:22 PM
I think I'll play my last 10 scratchies for today.

I would like to play 10 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands in 10 red MG coins*

Crystalmaster Mike
23rd September 2003, 02:09 PM
Kyle >> 6 CCP's.

Amy >> 5 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins.

Me >> Would like to sell that Darkness Gem, for CCP's.

Hexae
23rd September 2003, 04:40 PM
Sell the Solar Gem for Stamps, please. As well as 10 group 1, 2 Stamps, #1,3,8

I don't have one, really. I rarely go on AIM, so it's quite hard to say. As for enemies, I have one. Even though she hasn't been around lately, I'd rather not mention her name.

MG + scratchcards.

MarshmallowEgg
23rd September 2003, 05:06 PM
Megan >> Darkness Gem, Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem

I'd like to sell those for stamps, please.

Well, I guess my best friend would probably be Cheesey, since I talk to him more than I talk to anyone else on here. I don't think I have an enemy or anything like that.

MG please.

Charizard04621
23rd September 2003, 05:46 PM
Jay gave me this list:

1) The pokémon walks on four legs.

Narrowed List: Camerupt, Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Houndoom, Eevee, Bulbasaur

2) Can this pokémon learn any Ghost type moves (either naturally, via breeding, or TM)?

Hmm, there are lots of people on TPM that I like. I've gotten to know Jason, Kyle (I love you!), Mike (DRWS), Rebecca, and Amy the most, though, because I've talked to them for a long time. Gabi's great, but I've only known her for a few months, I think. We have a lot in common, though. ^_^; As for enemies or people I can't stand... Meh. I believe there are several people who hate me for various reasons (one thinks I'm an opinionated, schizophrenic bitch); etc. etc. etc. Anyway, like it or not, I need to put up with people. So be it.

Toxicity
23rd September 2003, 06:02 PM

I think it was by search engine....=o It was my first Pokemon message board, but second overall message board(first was the FC Boards on Neopets...=o)...X_X;; It's my partial home...since I also use Deadjournal and Neopets equally.

I have an annoying little bro who's only 7....we aren't close. ;_; He beats the crap out of messa, and he's usually gone outside for football and other sports...

(9/23) On TPM, who is your best friend? Do you have any enemies (or is there anyone that you can't stand)?

Well...I have a bunch of friends on TPM, but I would have to say Mike/The Muffin Man is my best friend....^_^ He tends to join any of my RPGs, and he's the one I talk to most as an online contact on MSN. I don't have much in the enemies line...but I can't stand Rudy(Master Rudy), Asylinne(?sp), Barunson, and Bjarni...

3 MGs please...

Phantom of Innocence-BF
23rd September 2003, 06:40 PM
I don't really have a best friend on TPM nor do I have any enemies. In the past years I've had a few conflicts with some people but everything's alright now. ^^;;

MG please.

Discothéque
23rd September 2003, 06:43 PM

I have quiet a few, so... ^^; Rachel, Jay, Chris, Tyler and Amy, all of 'em. ^_^ *hugs them all* As for enemies, I don't actually have any, which is actually good, when you think about it. xD

~

Mystery Gift, please.

Wolfsong
24th September 2003, 08:05 AM
I would like to play 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 CCPs please. (2,3,5) *hands in 12 red MMG Coins, and 4 blue MG Coins*

Jay
24th September 2003, 09:06 AM
Crystalmaster Mike » Darkness Gem.

Hexae » Scratchies: 7 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins. | MG: Lunar Gem. | Retail: 2 Stamps.

Marshmallow Egg » MG: Photosynthesis Gem. | Retail: 6 Stamps.

Charizard04621 » MP: Yes I do learn a ghost-type move. | MG: Lunar Gem.

Gothic Latias » Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Light Gem.

Phantom » Ocean Gem.

Discotheque » Blue MGCoin.

Nala98 » No new poll yet ^_^;;;

Cheesey
24th September 2003, 10:31 AM

I found TPM when my friend introduced me. I was a member of the site http://pokemasters.com but I joined the forums, psted about twice under the name DarkTyranitar352 and vanished. I mainly went there for the Pokédex. That site doesn't exist anymore though, and when I was redirected to VGF (is that it? :o) I didn't know where to go. My friend on the other hand found it evetually, and joined in the December of 2000. His name is Hyperworm :o I consider this my home if you like, but there are several others I frequent e.g. my site, baby jolteon's, Rambunctious's, Aquatic Fury's, BMG, SPP and a host of others. ^^;

I have two sisters, one is 16 and the other is 18. I can relate to them and talk to them ^_^ I'm not around them a lot, but we talk quite a bit :o

My bestestest friend is Jay =D I talk to him all the time, and he's really funny and nice to me :> He laso made my adoptees site, which I have to credit him for. He's always around and he's really active on ym site, helping me with a lot of stuff ^^ So he's my best friend. I'd say that I have other really good friends, namely Kimmi, Tyler, and Amanda. =} I have to say I can't stand Little Hunter (powermudkip) though >_>

MG Please :o

Pichu
24th September 2003, 12:50 PM

Via surfing a few years ago. No, it is the FIRST board I ever been on at that time. =P Yes, this is my home. I don't like all other boards though. I went to pokecrater board once and the all the GD topics I've already seen here and has been overdone here.

No, I don't have any. Like I said on the other poll, its lonely to be the only son in a family. ;-;

Jay is my best friend! =P I talk to 'em whenever I get on AIM. Yes, I have an enemy. I don't like people like Bjarni (no one likes em) and I don't like that Barunson... so darn rude! He once called me a liar and pissed me off so bad. I don't like that Snake_and_legends guy either. He makes me mad. =\

3 MG Please~ ^-^;

Pidgeot
25th September 2003, 12:05 AM
Connor >> Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene

GT!: Yes, I am a Nidoqueen. You get your choice of a common/uncommon item.

I would like to sell those Lunar Gems for 4 CCP.

I choose a Blue MG Coin, thanks :D

One game of Guess This, please. *hands over Red MG Coin*

[ 9/23 ] » On TPM, who is your best friend? Do you have any enemies (or is there anyone that you can't stand)?

I have no clue who my friends are, if I have any at all. I would love to make some, but I suppose people like Amy and Gabi are my mates O_o; I should go and make some friends. I dont think I have any enemies, allthough I used to have tons because of the rules I helped to put in place.

1 MG Please

Jay
25th September 2003, 05:20 AM
[ 9/24 ] » Which type/s of new's programs interest you? What type do you hate? Why?

[ 9/25 ] » Do you believe alien's exist? Why/why not?

~*~

[ 9/24 ] I prefer general news programs over any other type since they give better coverage of the latest news that is affecting the world and/or just the country you live in. Current affair programs are somewhat more better in the terms of details since they base it particularly on one thing and talk about it for an extended period of time greater than the normal news, but I tend to lose track more easily.

[ 9/25 ] Sure. I'd like to believe there's other life somewhere in the world that's trying to conceal itself from the rest of the world, and it is more than likely. Sounds exciting in a way.

2 MGs, 20 SCs 123 2 CCPs. I think I'm left with 51 MGCredits.

Cheesey » =D~ Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem.

Cyndaquil » =D~ 10 Stamps/CCP's, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Hollow Stone.

Pidgeot » 10 Stamps/CCP's. lol! GT: You can't catch me or my evolved form in the wild or in RS. I was originated from a bunch of research with basic motions. Who am I? | Retail: 4 CCP's.

Nala98 » Guess i'll give you those SCs now, you just can't ask for any today ^_^; 18 CCPs, 10 Red MGCoins.

Mew Trainer Rose
25th September 2003, 07:42 AM
[ 9/23 ] On TPM, who is your best friend? Do you have any enemies (or is there anyone that you can't stand)?
I don't think I have a best friend. There's nobocy I can't stand, either. Aren't I nice, I like everyone fairly equally. :)

[ 9/24 ] Which type/s of news programs interest you? What type do you hate? Why?
I don't think I've payed constant attention to teh news since 9/11. Then my family watched the news daily for a couple weeks. But otherwise, i tend not to watch the news on tv, listen to the news on teh radio, or read the newspaper.

[ 9/25 ] Do you believe alien's exist? Why/why not?
Not at all. Whenever someone comes up with "proof," I always find myself thinking how that could be faked.

3 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
25th September 2003, 09:37 AM
[ 9/24 ] Which type/s of news programs interest you? What type do you hate? Why?
Actually, I don't like any. They show a very partialized perspective of things, and tend to give only bad news. I'd rather find out what's going on by talking to people.

Well, there are so many planets in the universe... I think it wouldn't make sense if life only existed in one of them.

Wolfsong
25th September 2003, 09:45 AM
[ 9/24 ] » Which type/s of new's programs interest you? What type do you hate? Why?

I don't watch news that much cause i don't have a TV here, but i like the ones that tell a good story every once in a while rather than bad ones all the time.

I don't know. Thats one thing that scared me as a kid but not any more. If there are, thye haven't bohtered us, and if there isn't then thats nice as well. ^^;;

MGs please

LightNinetales
25th September 2003, 09:53 AM
No.I don't believe in aliens because I've never seen an alien.I think aliens don't exist now.Maybe they will exist one day.....

MG please^______^-

Knight of Time
25th September 2003, 03:06 PM
Jay >> Flame Gem, Solar Gem

SCs: You won 12 CCPs and 9 Red MGCoins.

Rose >> Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem

Gabi >> Division Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Amy >> Red MGCoin, Genetic Accelerator Gene

LightNinetales >> Spark Gem

As for the polls:

(9/24) >> Which type/s of new's programs interest you? What type do you hate? Why?

I mainly like programs that are all about the world of sports, because I love seeing sports on TV (especially hockey). I hate business news because it is a bit boring.

(9/25) >> Do you believe alien's exist? Why/why not?

Though it is rumoured some other planets may have forms of life on them (possibly plant life), I highly doubt aliens exist, because they are better off in cartoons and other places where they can appear on TV.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Hexae
25th September 2003, 03:26 PM
I'll sell the Gem for Stamps.

None of them, because every channel I know gives extremely bias views on the news. Not that that newspaper doesn't, but either way. I don't really want to know about all the bad things in the world, the ones that effect me are enough.

Who wouldn't they? I'm a strong believer that there's life out there. Maybe not little green men with big silver eyes, but there's something. You know that there's billlions of universes out there?

MG please.

Wolfsong
25th September 2003, 03:28 PM
I would like to play one game of Gues this and one game of mystery pokemon please *hands in two red MG Coins*

Cheesey
25th September 2003, 04:10 PM
Cheesey » =D~ Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem.

I would like to sell the Hollow Stone and Solar Gem for 3 Stamps ^_^

I don't watch the news ¬.¬ It never interests me anyways. Nothing decent happens... at least I don't think it's particularly shocking or whatever =/

I do. There could be life on other planets that simply adapted differently - Theres nothing saying they aren't built to withstand extreme heat or cold =| I'm with the believers :o

2 MG's please ^^

Toxicity
25th September 2003, 06:59 PM

I don't like the news too much...but occassionally I'll watch shows on Fox News like The O'Reilly Factor and Fox and Friends. It's fair and balanced....unlike those peeps on CNN....~.~;;

Yeah...I do....o.O;; There has to be some sort of alien race out there....maybe Irk(the Planet Zim from Invader Zim's from...~.~) lies among the stars...maybe the stars are planets themselves....

I'd like to play 1 GT please....

Jay
26th September 2003, 03:50 AM
[ 9/26 ] What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?

~*~

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MGs: Genetic Accelerator Gene, Solar Gem. | Scratchies: 9 Blue MGCoins, 9 Red MGCoin.

Nala98 » MGs: Division Gem, Blue MGCoin. | MP: Pikachu, Goldeen, Spinda, Slaking, Sudowoodo, Ledian, Slowbro, Omanyte, Xatu, Trapinch, Vileplume, Corsola, Volbeat, Grumpig, Duskull, Miltank, Bagon, Gyarados, Swampert, Machop, Charizard, Lapras, Kyogre, Dratini, Machamp. | GT: A few scents of spices come from around my neck. Sniffing it makes people want to fight, and they often turn peppy. Who am I?

Cheesey » Retail: 3 Stamps. | MGs: Red MGCoin, Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Gothic Latias » MGs: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Ocean Gem. | GT: I have power to topple a massive tree. I can easily throw an object that is 100 times my own weight. I love to sip honey. :O

Pidgeot
26th September 2003, 05:21 AM
I dont really comprehend what you mean by news programs, seeing as I only know 2 types of news programs (Real Time and Current Affairs), and both of them are allright. Its good to catch up on whats happening around the world from time to time, and current affairs programs are good when theres something I am interested on them.

Sort of. It depends on my mood really. In the day, my sense of fear is lessened, and I dont believe in them. At night, however, things just get scary and I get freaked out by them O_o; Its really weird.

[ 9/26 ] » What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?
No, at least they are alot better than they used to be. Some of the advertisements I see lately are really well done, but I still hate infomercials. Is it just me, or does Anthony Robbins have massive hands?

GT: Are you Porygon?

Oh, and another GT for today please :)

Wolfsong
26th September 2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » MGs: Division Gem, Blue MGCoin. | MP: Pikachu, Goldeen, Spinda, Slaking, Sudowoodo, Ledian, Slowbro, Omanyte, Xatu, Trapinch, Vileplume, Corsola, Volbeat, Grumpig, Duskull, Miltank, Bagon, Gyarados, Swampert, Machop, Charizard, Lapras, Kyogre, Dratini, Machamp. | GT: A few scents of spices come from around my neck. Sniffing it makes people want to fight, and they often turn peppy. Who am I?

Is my GT Bayleef? If correct I'd like a blue MG Coin.

Question # 1 for MP: Is the mystery pokeon evolved?

[ 9/26 ] What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?

The ones on TV are ok, the radio so so. Yes they are annoying, especially the onlines ones. The majority of advertisements i have no use for, and they just take up space on the computer

I would also like to play 20 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 CCPs please *hands in 12 red and 4 blue MG Coins*

I would also like to use that division gem on my accelerator gene and then sell the stuff i get from it for CCPs please. ^^

Lady Vulpix
26th September 2003, 09:57 AM

Gabi >> Division Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Cool. Can I use the two together?

I use a firewall to get rid of them. I wonder if any one has achieved anything from publishing those ads.

Mew Trainer Rose
26th September 2003, 10:12 AM
I suppose theyr'e necessary for people to have free (or reduced-price) sites...but a couple banners on the site is enough, or maybe 1 pop-up when you first get to teh site. the sites that make two or three appear whenever you go to a new page on the site is excessive, especially when they have about 3 banners on teh site, too.

MG please.

Cheesey
26th September 2003, 10:28 AM

Advertisements are very annoying X.x; Sure a few banners on a site and a pop-up is fine, but when you have to much it's like... RAWR >:O ;_;

MG Please >=O *feels angry now you talked about pop-ups* =P

Hexae
26th September 2003, 10:32 AM
._. I'll sell the Gem for Stamps.

None of them, because every channel I know gives extremely bias views on the news. Not that that newspaper doesn't, but either way. I don't really want to know about all the bad things in the world, the ones that effect me are enough.

Who wouldn't they? I'm a strong believer that there's life out there. Maybe not little green men with big silver eyes, but there's something. You know that there's billlions of universes out there?

My browser (Safari) has a built-in pop-up stopper. I can disable it, but I've no reason to. Of course they're annoying, as I don't believe that anyone actually reads them, clicks them, and buys the product or service that they advertise.

MG please. ^_^

LightNinetales
26th September 2003, 10:58 AM
[ 9/26 ] » What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?
Of course they're annoying!Actually,I close the pop-ups before the text appears.I think advertisements are useless,since many people doesn't read them.I never read advertisements.But they don't "taunt our lives anywhere we go online",because some websites don't have advertisements....You just have to close the pop-ups.

Mystery Gift,please^-^

Knight of Time
26th September 2003, 11:13 AM
Connor >> Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone

GT!: I am found only during the nighttime. By checking to see where others of my kind are located via barking, prey can be cornered. Who am I?

Amy >> Rainbow Gem

SCs: You won 20 CCPs and 9 Red MGCoins.

'deforges the Genetic Accelerator Gene'

'takes the resulting gems and Hollow Stone and gives you 7 more CCPs'

Gabi >> Lunar Gem

'deforges the Genetic Accelerator Gene and gives you a Hollow Stone, a Light Gem, a Rainbow Gem and a Darkness Gem'

Rose >> Lunar Gem

Cheesey >> Red MGCoin

Hexae >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Division Gem

'takes the gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

LightNinetales >> Spark Gem

As for the poll:

(9/26) What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?

I find advertisements to be pretty annoying (some are so annoying that they don't go away so easily >_<). I think they are definitely here to taunt our lives pretty much anywhere..

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SC (1, 2, 3, 2 CCPs) please.

I'd also like to do the following:

1. Deforge one of my Genetic Accelerator Genes with my Division Gem, and sell the resulting gems and Hollow Stone for CCPs

2. Sell the following gems for CCPs as well:

Spark Gem
Solar Gem X2
Flame Gem
Any gem I get as a MG (except Division Gems, which I will save for each time I get extra Genetic Accelerator Genes).

Hexae
26th September 2003, 11:21 AM
I'll sell them all for Stamps. ^_^ (4)

Also, I'll play 13 Group 1 cards (#2,4,7) for 2 Stamps.

Wolfsong
26th September 2003, 12:08 PM
Amy >> Rainbow Gem

SCs: You won 20 CCPs and 9 Red MGCoins.

'deforges the Genetic Accelerator Gene'

'takes the resulting gems and Hollow Stone and gives you 7 more CCPs'

I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please.

Crystalmaster Mike
26th September 2003, 01:38 PM
Kyle >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 16 CCP's | Deforging + selling: Division Gem + Genetic Accelerator Gene --> 7 CCP's | Other Sellings: 8 CCP's.

Amanda >> Sellings: 4 Stamps | SC: 6 Red MGCoins, 12 Stamps.

Amy >> Sellings: 2 CCP's.

Me >>

Me >> Would like to sell that Darkness Gem, for CCP's.

Crystalmaster Mike » Darkness Gem.
I think Jay misunderstood me... :)

(a) The one that gives facts; (b) The one that gives gossip.

Yes; with so much space around, it would be very unlikely for there not to be alien live...

They are everything you say they are: annoying, and here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online. They're €vil, I tell you! €vil!!

DarkPrincess
26th September 2003, 05:41 PM

... whatever provides you with the best service.. I don't know much about this... hehe

Yes! Space is unlimited. There is so much.. space out there. I'm sure there is some planet circling a large star with oxygen

They are annoying sometimes when you don't feel like getting surrounded by the bloody popup ads. Yes!!! They are coming for us... we are doomed... doomed..

I'd also like to give the EMT four tries *gives 12 MGCoins leaving me with.. god knows how much o.o...*

Discothéque
26th September 2003, 07:20 PM
[9/24] Which type/s of new's programs interest you? What type do you hate? Why?

Erm, I don't like any type of a news program, thus, I hate all of them. =D Just because they're... I don't know. o_o

[9/25] Do you believe alien's exist? Why/why not?

Urhm, possibly, but I hope they're not those funky green things people always show them as. =3 I have no reasons as to why they could exist, I have no reasons to believe that they couldn't exist either. *unknown: do I make sense, or not? Bwah.*

[9/26] What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?

I hate them. They're very annoying, and completely useless, seeing as everyone always closes them as soon as they pop up on screen anyway. >_o; And yes, they're here to taunt us! Like the Solar Gems! Garh!!

-

*cough* O_o

Three Mystery Gifts, please.

aragornbird
26th September 2003, 08:13 PM
WOW! I haven't been here the whole week, so lotsa MGs for me!

I've found TPM over two years ago, back when my old account was articuno148. I stopped visiting it around the time G/S came out, but then I joined back again this summer under a new account in order to start off fresh. It's not my only board though, I also belong to a LOTR board.

HAHA! I don't have any siblings! So, yep, just little old me in my little old house with my parents, and that's all!

I can't say who's my BEST friend, but I feel comfortable around Cyndaquil, Hex, Kyle, and Tyler. And I don't have any enemies.....
...yet. ;)

[9/24] Which type/s of new's programs interest you? What type do you hate? Why?

I don't know, but my dad always watches Headline News, so I guess that's our main news source. And I don't really care about what's on the TV or in newspapers, somehow, news always reaches me when I'm on the internet.

[9/25] Do you believe alien's exist? Why/why not?

Of course, it's completely possible. We can't be the only living things in the entire universe, and even if these aliens aren't complex microorganisms, they can still be tiny, single-celled bacteria that inhabit a foreign planet.

[9/26] What do you think about advertisements? Do you think they're annoying? Do you think they're here to taunt our lives anywhere we go online?

YES! I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL! DIE POP-UPS, DIE! RARH! :mad:
And they slow down my internet and sometimes make it crash too!

6 MGs please, and a GT!

Charizard04621
26th September 2003, 08:23 PM
Jay gave me this list.

1) The pokémon walks on four legs.

Narrowed List: Camerupt, Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Houndoom, Eevee, Bulbasaur

2) This pokémon can learn a Ghost type move.

Narrowed List: Ninetales, Houndoom, Eevee

3) Is this pokémon a Fire type?

Toxicity
26th September 2003, 11:46 PM

I hate them...;_; They sometimes to accidently click out of MSN Messenger when trying to delete them....;_;

GT: I have power to topple a massive tree. I can easily throw an object that is 100 times my own weight. I love to sip honey. :O

You are...Ursaring! =o

Lady Vulpix
27th September 2003, 08:36 AM
Hi, I would like to sell the following:

• 3 Darkness Gems
• 1 Flame Gem
• 2 Lunar Gems
• 1 Solar Gem
• 1 Photosynthesis Gem
• 2 Light Gems
• 2 Rainbow Gems
• 1 Division Gem
• 6 Hollow Stones

That should add up to 32 CCPs, right?

I'd also like to forge another Flame Gem and Hollow Stone into a Fire Stone.

MarshmallowEgg
27th September 2003, 10:32 AM

I don't know. I really never pay attention to the news. I guess anything that's not a health report (scientists have discovered that this is good for you and eating this will cause this and all that stuff). Those bore me. Maybe that's why I failed health....

Yes. I mean, the universe is infinetly huge. We can't be the only ones, we just can't. It's crazy and stuff. Besides, me and my friend SWEAR we saw a UFO once.

Yesh -_-;; They are very annoying... that's why I have a pop-up blocker >:)

3 MGs please.

Crystalmaster Mike
27th September 2003, 12:34 PM
(9/26) How many people are in your grade/form, or how many people do you work together with? Is it an okay quantity?

DarkPrincess >> MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin | EMT: 4 times? For August and September, right?

Discothéque >> Solar Gem, Ocean Gem, Division Gem.

aragornbird >> MG: Tough luck bub, you can only get MGs dating 72 hours back. Flame Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Division Gem | GT!: When its fins begin to vibrate, it is a sign that rain will come within a few hours. It prefers beautiful shores. With cells similar to water molecules, it could melt in water.

Charizard04621 >> Awaiting Jay.

Gothic Latias >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's. | GT!: Was not mine.

Lady Vulpix >> Sellings: Indeed, 32 CCP's | Forging: Hollow Stone + Flame Gem --> Fire Stone { ~ } *gives Fire Stone, takes 2 CCP's*

MarshmallowEgg >> Green MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCP's, Spark Gem.

Me >>
(9/26) How many people are in your grade/form, or how many people do you work together with? Is it an okay quantity?
We, in the 5th form (11th grade for Americans), are 18. It's A-OK; not too many people (even few in some classes), and yet enough to never having to follow a class alone.

aragornbird
27th September 2003, 12:47 PM
GT!: When its fins begin to vibrate, it is a sign that rain will come within a few hours. It prefers beautiful shores. With cells similar to water molecules, it could melt in water.

It must be Vaporeon! 2 CCPs, please!

There must be over 100 Juniors in my high school, or maybe a lot more since there is a total of over 1200 students at my school. And the classes are pretty big too, but not big enough to cause people to feel crowded.

Wolfsong
27th September 2003, 03:31 PM

Tell you the truth i don't know. University of Tennessee at Martin is a pretty big school but not as big as sokme. And even then i couldn't begin to tell whihc of those were a somphomre freshman, junior or senior (like me). There are abotu an average of 25 kids in my classes.

MG please

Also I would like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 CCps please (2,3,5) *Hands in 8 red and 6 blue MG Coins*

Mew Trainer Rose
27th September 2003, 04:23 PM

I have no idea as to either question. I'm sure there's thousands of Freshman in my university, and quite a few students working in Resident Safety, which i have a job with. anything more specific than that, i can't tell you.

MG please.

Dark Dragonite
27th September 2003, 05:18 PM
I will play 20 group 2 Scratchcards please!!
10 for 7Stamps
10 for 7CCPs
#4, 5, 6

Aipom Of Doom
27th September 2003, 09:40 PM
Amy: Red MGcoin, 7 CCPs, 7 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Mew Trainer Rose: Ocean Gem

Steve: 9 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins

I dunno, when I want to watch news, I just watch whatever local/national news that happens to be on. Simple enough, eh?

Sure... Even if it's just primitive single-celled organisms, I think that life probably would have formed somewhere else... There would be enough planets with conditions like ours, and who's to say that some sort of living thing completely different from anything on earth evolved somewhere?

I ignore them pretty much. I just kill the popups and don't even look at the other ads on the internet. TV ads I look at sometimes, because they can be pretty funny and stuff :o.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps.

3 MGs 20 SCs

Shadow Djinn
28th September 2003, 01:29 AM
*Returns*

I watch the news once in a blue moon. Boring to me. Gogo anime? >_>

It sure is possible...there could be lifeforms on Mars or something...*shrugs* Or maybe I've just gone insane..NASAs sending robots to explore Mars, so I guess we'll find out.

Ads are the spawn of evil. They are annoying, pointless and stupid.

3 MG please. *skitters off*