PDA

View Full Version : 2 ships from the new Misty special (spoilers)

Pewter City Geodude
8th September 2003, 02:29 PM
2 ships from the new Misty special:

Tracey/Daisy - HandymanShipping (since one of the hints was Daisy complimenting him after he fixed the pipe)

Casey/Tsutomu - ElectabuzzShipping (obvious reasons) or TicketShipping

Thoughts? If you haven't read a guide/synopsis of it yet, there's one on Serebii.net (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/specials/012.shtml).

nitrogen
9th September 2003, 11:16 AM
I don't believe Casey loved that milksop(looking) Tsutomu.She wanted the tickets,not Tsutomu.However susceptible Tsutomu loved her.I doubt this is a true love though.First,he loved Misty,than,when he saw Misty isn't gonna show interest on him,he tried to trick poor Casey.And he had a very powerful weapon there:TICKETS!
He didn't want to hang around without a girlfriend.I bet that he had wasted a lot of girls before:P :yes:
Behind his "pure guy" appearance,there is a bad guy.......
BTW,Casey tricked him too.She just went with him for tickets and the milksop thought she really DID fall in his trap.
NO,Mr.Milksop!You hafta be more intelligent to trick Casey.She knows where she belongs.*coughashcough*

RaichuRocks
9th September 2003, 02:20 PM
that sounds right

She wanted to go with him to see the game

Scyther2015
10th September 2003, 03:01 PM
Although, at the end of it, they seem to be getting along fine and they find a common interest in...a team? Interesting, but seems the kind of thing that would spark Casey into a relationship. Not a lot to go on, but enough to give the ship a chance after the game is over, we'll see. I don't get the impression this guy runs through girls just wanting a date. He was too shy to approach Misty in the first place, after all.

nitrogen
10th September 2003, 11:53 PM
Oh come on now!If it's that easy to change his mind,can you say it's true love?

Misty:I can't come with you.
Tsu:Oh.Too bad.*turns to Casey*Wha bout you?You look even prettier than Misty.

YES!THIS IS THE LOVE!:rolleyes:

Zak
11th September 2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by nitrogen
Oh come on now!If it's that easy to change his mind,can you say it's true love?

Misty:I can't come with you.
Tsu:Oh.Too bad.*turns to Casey*Wha bout you?You look even prettier than Misty.

YES!THIS IS THE LOVE!:rolleyes:

Err... since when is love all about being shallow? :rolleyes: I know this from experience, because I once had a crush/gf that wasn't all that attractive by looks, but had just about everything in common with me, interest wise, and I loved her for that.
Put yourself in Tsutomu's shoes. I mean, he liked Misty for her looks pretty much, because when he challenged her for a date, they didn't even KNOW each other before... put yourself in his place. If you meet someone and like how they look and try to hit on them at first sight, not knowing what they're interested in or anything about them.... that's not a really good idea. Pretty much explains why he was a bit shy around Misty, having knowing nothing about her, therefore having no clue what to say. Then comes Kasey... she's not that pretty (at least IMO, dunno if he thought she was) but as soon as she entered the scene, he realized she was just as much of a baseball fan as himself, and then he immediately realized that it was him and HER that were meant for each other. Most people would feel less uptight and shy around people with a common interest... blah blah blah, I'm probably boring you all, you get the idea anyways, right?

Heh

~Zak

nitrogen
11th September 2003, 03:39 AM
(O_o!)

Well,I only understood that you support ticketshipping too.......
Listen,even if you show me the best proof in the world,I won't change my mind.Don't challenge me in that subject.I DON'T ACCEPT CASEY LOVES TSUTOMU AND THASS IT!

Sure,Tsutomu loves Casey,but I DO NEVER SUPPORT A ONE SIDED SHIPPING!Get it guys,can you say Casey showed interest in Tsu MORE than tickets?Tsu is just too old for her!Same with Misty!Maybe he just escaped from prison(LOL,good idea for a fanart)
P.S if you fall in love with someone with just a look......aren't you susceptible?
Ýmagine:

*Game is over,Casey and Tsu are walking*
*Tsu sees a girl,who also support electabuzz,also older than Casey*
*Tsu runs towards the girl*
Tsu:Hey,you like Electabuzz?
Girl:Yup
Tsu:OMG!We are meant for eachother!And you're same age with me,ain't you?
Girl:I guess so,I'm bout..(age:Same age with tsutomu,put the one you want,15 probably)
TSU:YAY!I FINALLY FOUND A GIRL!Now,you can go you shortlegged!(the last sentence is said to Casey)

Zak
11th September 2003, 04:02 AM
Dude, I never said I supported TicketShipping. My whole post was explaining why Tsutomu loved Kasey, as you contradicted in your previous post when you said he can't change his mind quickly from Misty to Casey, I was arguing against that and saying that he can, and that it's possible and likely that HE can love her. Kasey loving Tsutomu, however, is another matter, which I'm not sure if I believe, cause I didn't pay attention much to her, so I'm not gonna get into that. I'm just saying I believe the side I explained above.

~Zak

Kaz-Ohki
11th September 2003, 09:57 AM
The pair of you calm down.

Nitrogen, seriously, let people support what they want - whether *you* support it is a different matter entirely but that's certainly no reason to jump on Zak as you have done.

Please calm down.

Thank you.

~Kaz

Pewter City Geodude
17th September 2003, 04:02 PM
Surprised there have been no comments on Tracey/Daisy so far...

Potato Dude
23rd September 2003, 06:50 PM
Yeah. The writers give us a ship nobody would have even thought of (that's why we're scrambling for a name) between two fan-favorite minor characters, and nobody gives?

What the hell, they look cute together. And it puts a chink (not a massive hole) in the theory that Daisy's too self-absorbed to notice anything besides herself.

Pewter City Geodude
24th September 2003, 12:52 PM
I still say it should be called HandymanShipping...