http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs079.png
Trait:Induces paralysis when hit
Personality Gentle, -Att, +Spcl Def
Thunderbolt
ThunderWave
Roar
Crunch
~Leftovers

ThunderWave over electrification for for reliability.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs094.png
Trait: Induces poison when hit
Personality Cowardly -Att, +Spd
AromaTherapy
Spikes
Synthesis
LeechSeed/GigaDrain
~Leftovers

Gets screwed by skarm. But I don't care. My HealBeller.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs122.png
Trait: Natural Healing
Personality -Spcl Def, + Spcl Att
PerishSong
DragonSoaring
SkyAttack/Earthquake
IceBeam
~Leftovers

He perish-songs then switches out to

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs161.png
Trait: Opponent Unable to withdraw
Personality No Change
Encore
MirrorCoat
Counter
DestinyBond/Rest
~Leftovers

He'll survive. He comes in to trap the perish songed poke. It shouldn't switch out cos most likely it wants to whack poor cloud dragon with an ice beam:mad: Unsure of rest/ destinybond since I need this guy to have some sort of lastibility.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs031.png
Trait:When Saanaito gets poison/burn/par., user gets it too
Personality Cheeky -Att, +Def
Enlighten
Psychic
Thunderbolt
DestinyBond/Reflect/Rest
~Leftovers

Spcl Sweeper.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs072.png
Trait:No Recoil damage/Solid(one hit ko moves don;t hit.
Personality -SPcl Att,+Spcl Def
IronTail
Earthquake/Double-Edge
Roar
Rest
~Leftovers

Physical damage. IronTail, for more power. Rest for lastibility. Roar for more damage on spikes.

Rate my team! Edited

Azura Stardust
27th December 2002, 11:07 PM
As you know, I can't do sh*t when it comes to rating teams, but IF YOUR BOSUGODORA HAS ROCK HEAD AS A TRAIT THEN FRIGGIN' GIVE IT D-EDGE!!! x_x learns it naturally, if I"m not wrong. I mean, its attack ain't bad, and 120 bd with D-Edge and NO recoil... :(

Don't Run With Scizors
28th December 2002, 01:30 AM
Raiboruto: The poor defensively-challenged electric puppy can't pseudohaze worth jack without getting itself killed. I'd jack up all that lowered Attack into Special Attack, personally. In Raiboruto's case, the best defense is a good offense. Thunderbolt and Crunch can stay, but either Roar or Electrification goes. See, the instant they see you Electrify up, they're automatically going to reach for a Ground-type - unless you can surprise them with HP Water or something, which I don't think you're opting for.

Rozeria: What? No moves to take advantage of its best stat, Special Attack? Suit yourself, but I'd prefer having something like Magical Leaf or possibly even Reed Pipe in there. Sure, Reed Pipe's accuracy is crap, but it's fairly decent for switch-ins, and Sleep is possibly one of the best status conditions in the game (even more so now that Sleep Talk's been screwed with).

Chirutarisu: Sky Attack just warns your opponent to switch to a rock-type or something else that's resistant to it. Go for Earthquake instead.

Wobbuffet: Since you're just using him to absorb attacks, you might want to opt for Charm just so it doesn't get hit so badly.

Saanaito: For Pete's sake, give it Rest! You've got a freakin' Heal Beller on your team, and you're not abusing it? For shame... Anyway, stick it over Destiny Bond. It's a little too slow to be an effective one...

Bosugodora: No Iron Tail? That's pretty much the best STAB move he's going to get. But as Azura Stardust said, if the thing's got the Rock Head trait, freakin' go for Double-Edge! If you'd like, you can opt for a Solid trait and then breed for either Body Slam or even Reckless (be warned, Reckless is going to take a little more prediction due to his low speed). Anyway, why are you sacrificing Defense for Special Defense when you can go with lower Special Attack?

I'm surprised there isn't more Rest on your team... after all, it does have am Aroma Therapy user.

Myth
28th December 2002, 03:27 AM
Taking the advice into account, I find that Raiboruto, does fine with electrification allowing his thunderbolt to do normal damage to a grass type. Crunch is l33t with its spcl def lowering powa. Roar sucks...but I am unsure of what to use to replace it.

Rozeria
Spikes
AromaTherapy
Synthesis-It NEEDS this...
ReedPipe
~Leftovers

There. Leech Seed was good till I faced other grassies. Rozeria is bloody weak. Def and spcl def pretty darn low. I put leech seed to increase lastibility. It can't really do well as an attacker, and its 'healbelling' abilities are quite lacking due to its low lastibility. Reed Pipe, yes its definitely worth a test, but look at all the pogeys with healing nature and early rising ;.;

Because of its weak lastibility i had destiny bond on Saanaito just in case rozeria get's knocked out.

Bosugodora
IronTail?-Ice, Rock mainly. I feel that the Rock/Ground combo of moves would be stronger. It is able to cover a larger type range. DoubleEdge may be worth trying though. Roar and Rest have been working fine.

My Chirutarisu and Wobbuffet combo should be main killer on my team, its unexpected. :P Wob's lastibility may be questioned though. Sky Attack rules late game, with chiru's high defensive stats. Earthquake has decreased in power IMO due to all those floating pokemon :mad:

Azura, no one sucks at rating teams.

Thanks for rating!;)

Azura Stardust
28th December 2002, 06:59 AM
Yeah, but DRWS's point was that as soon as Raity Electrifies up, they'll use that turn to send in a Ground pokemon. Which renders your Electrification useless, since even if your electric attacks are now very strong, you can't do jack to a Ground pokey with that. Then you have 2 choices: stay or run. Stay means KO. Run means they'll KO.... later. Whereas if you didn't do Electrification, you could have killed off the earlier pokemon (unless you are starting with Raiboruto, which you didn't state, in which case there's really no point doing Electrification because they'll switch anyway).

Myth
28th December 2002, 08:57 AM
Azura, since you don't really approve of raiboruto's set what do you suggest? HP Water?

Azura Stardust
28th December 2002, 09:21 AM
Anything but Electrification. XP

I dunno, really really dunno, maybe
Tbolt (duh)
Crunch/Bite(bite is nice for flinch+par)
Twave(?I'm not sure how reliable that characteristic is, because the side effects dont happen very often for me?)
HPWater(actually, why the hell not. It's a fun quirk and he's got the SA stat to pull it off. I don't think HP affects stats anymore... not sure, meh)
Raouraouraour(? could be handy, I suppose. parashuffling anyone? WOn't work too well on this poke though)

meh, I told you I suck at this stuff.

Don't Run With Scizors
28th December 2002, 04:05 PM
Bosugodora
IronTail?-Ice, Rock mainly...I feel that the Rock/Ground combo of moves would be stronger.

Iron Tail is only super-effective against Ice and Rock, I'll grant you that, but it's the strongest STAB'd move he's got. And half the time you won't be facing someone who's resistant to it:

Fire-types: That's what Earthquake's for.
Water-types: Switch out. It can't handle them anyway, what with the weakness and low Spcl. Def. and all.
Electric-types: Again, Earthquakes.
Steel-types: Earthquake, or in the case of Skarmory, leave it to Raiboruto or Saanaito.

But please, please, please, drop Rock Seal. It's going to be doing crap with its rather low damage and lack of STAB. If you want speed lowering, go for paralysis with Body Slam. It won't disappear when they switch out (unless they've got Healing Nature or something).

Earthquake has decreased in power IMO due to all those floating pokemon.

There's only eight or so final-form Pokémon that bear the Floating characteristic. Four of them run at the sight of Ice Beam (Furaigon, Nendooru, Latios, Latias), and the rest people probably won't bother with too much (Runatoon, Sorurokku, Weezing, and Chiirin). And if somebody does use one of them, that's what Perish Song is for - especially if you nab a Chiirin, which will very likely be a vital Heal Beller.

Azura, since you don't really approve of raiboruto's set what do you suggest? HP Water?

HP Water or HP Ice. I'm *fairly* certain that Hidden Power still runs off DVs, although it uses a different formula with the 31 DV system. Yeah... Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave (Static Electricity only works if you get hit by a physical contact attack, and that's only random), Crunch, HP Water.

Myth
28th December 2002, 06:39 PM
Thanks!:wave:

Now its IronTail on Bosugodora replacing rock seal. DoubleEdge and Earthquake, I'll go with Earthquake cos of the type coverage.

Saanaito has been doing well with DestinyBond...

I'll wait for the Dv system before i do anything to Raiboruto, I've decided Earthquake for CloudBird and GigaDrain for Rozeria.

The Muffin Man
28th December 2002, 06:58 PM
DRWS, Misdreavus has Floating too. Misdreavus may be currently rare, but it's still a nasty little bugger to have to put up with.

Raibolt - give it +spc.at, -atk.. Lose Roar for HP~Water.

Rozeria - Give it Leech Seed. It's not going to be out there too long. Pump up it's defense or speed at the cost of atk.

Chiru - Give it EQ. What exactly does Dragonsoaring do? Anyway, Perish Song is a bit unreliable. Besides, if you switch, it wares off. I believe it still works that way.

Saanito - Yep. Rest indeed. Give it Leftovers, too. or Mint Berry for a free rest, perhaps.

Wobuffet - Give it Rest, again, with Mint Berry. Charm would make Counter useless.

Basu - Hmmm...Roar? Nah. EQ, Double Edge, Iron Tail, Rest. He's not made for Psuedohazing.

Not a bad team. Not a great team. A team.

Don't Run With Scizors
28th December 2002, 07:41 PM
DRWS, Misdreavus has Floating too. Misdreavus may be currently rare, but it's still a nasty little bugger to have to put up with.

Misdreavus and Gengar aren't just *rare*, they're not even accessible in the game. Which is why Chiritasu isn't going to have to worry about them.

What exactly does Dragonsoaring do?

Raises Attack and Speed by one level.

Anyway, Perish Song is a bit unreliable. Besides, if you switch, it wares off. I believe it still works that way.

I believe that Myth is hoping that the opponent, knowing that Chirutasu does not have a trapping move, will decide to leave said Perish Song'd Pokémon in until the countdown goes down to one, then switch out. That way, they don't expect Wobbuffet to come in and use its Shadow Hatred to trap it.

Give it Rest, again, with Mint Berry.

Uh, hello? Wobbuffet doesn't learn Rest, nor does it learn any other TM.

Charm would make Counter useless.

Counter is pointless when your only purpose is to absorb damage while the Perish Song counter ticks. That's what Charm is there for; it keeps damage to a minimum. I'd say Charm, Encore, Mirror Coat, and Destiny Bond.

Another note about your Perish Song deception: It's only going to work once, and then your opponent will realize what you're up to. My suggestion would be to use it to down select Pokémon, such as a pseudohazer like Skarmory. Chirutasu Perish Songs once, Skarm Drill Pecks. Switch to Wobbuffet - it tries to Whirlwind, but... Wobbuffet used Encore! Since Whirlwind always goes last, Wobbuffet would Encore the Drill Peck first; after that, you can Charm the Attack down to keep damage to a minimum.

He's not made for Psuedohazing.

The guy's got 458 maximum defense, and you're telling me he's not good for pseudohazing?

Rozeria - Give it Leech Seed. It's not going to be out there too long. Pump up it's defense or speed at the cost of atk.

Nah, Leech Seed is meant to be on a Pokémon that can last a while in battle. Actually, I have a better idea for lastability on Rozeria: give it Rest over Synthesis, and then give it the Healing Nature characteristic! That way, you can Rest, switch out, and it'll automatically wake up when it switches back in again!

As for the last slot, stick with either Magical Leaf or Reed Pipe. Just so it has a little more lastability (it is your Heal Beller, after all), give it a defense-boosting, attack-lowering personality.

°Shiny Scizor°
28th December 2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Azura Stardust
Anything but Electrification. XP

I dunno, really really dunno, maybe
Tbolt (duh)
Crunch/Bite(bite is nice for flinch+par)
Twave(?I'm not sure how reliable that characteristic is, because the side effects dont happen very often for me?)
HPWater(actually, why the hell not. It's a fun quirk and he's got the SA stat to pull it off. I don't think HP affects stats anymore... not sure, meh)
Raouraouraour(? could be handy, I suppose. parashuffling anyone? WOn't work too well on this poke though)

meh, I told you I suck at this stuff.

Ok. What the heck is Raouraouraour? Is it..Roar? lol

For the rate itself, give Bosugo D-Edge and Chirry EQuake. And what does Reed Pipe do?

Myth
29th December 2002, 02:00 AM
Yes it is roar and reed pipe is a 55 accuracy sleep move