PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v6 ~Mod Approved~

Pages : 1 [2]

Pikachu101
11th October 2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Pikachu101

You go back to the Meadow next. When you enter, you see a Raticate over towards a tree talking to an Eevee. They seem to be having a good time. What do you do?

Meadow

Eh, I already have a Eevee, keep moving.

Wolfsong
11th October 2003, 01:22 PM

Amy

You nod and begin to scratch the Poochyena on the ears. He licks your arm and you continue to look for pokèmon. In the next room, you see a tall dark figure in the corner. When you get a little closer, you see that it’s a Blaziken. It doesn’t look like it wants to attack you so you’re safe for now. But, suddenly, a Xatu swoops down at the Blaziken for some reason, and it doesn’t look happy anymore. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll keep ahold of the poochyena protectively and then send out Ranec, (my umbreon), Oliver (my Meowth), Lani (my growlithe) and Laila (my larvitar) to help the blaziken. I'll have them all bite the xatu till it leaves. Once i make sre the blaziken is ok, then i'll continue on searching, after making sure the poochyena is ok as well. Edit: Then i will ask him again (poochyena if he'd like to joing the team)

Discothéque
11th October 2003, 01:51 PM
Hrm... haven't been here in a while. xD

I'd like to go to the South Caverns, please.

*Murkrow
11th October 2003, 02:12 PM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You applaud the Hitmonlee and continue on in the caves. When you go into the next room, it is a lot darker than it was in the previous one. Then, you see little yellow eyes start to move around the room. Next, something bushes up against your leg! Noticing a few rings on the figures body, you figure out that it’s an Umbreon! What do you do?

East Caverns

o_O Umbreon? Alright^_^
I'll have Shelgon use Dragon Claw on it until it's nearly fainting then I'll toss a Great Ball at it.
*Crosses fingers*

Dark Dragonite
11th October 2003, 03:01 PM

Steve

You try not to surprise the Exeggutor and ask it why it’s pacing around. “Well, I’m waiting for one of my friends that went deep into the caverns.” It says. “Who’s your friend?” You ask. “It’s a Xatu and I’ve been waiting for him for a while.” It says. Then, something flies out of the darkness; you notice that it’s a Xatu! It seems to be running away from another pokèmon. The other pokèmon comes out of the darkness and you see that it’s a Metagross! What do you do?

S. Caverns

Ummm, YAY!!!
Although I want a Metagross, I have an AC Beldum, so I think I will try to do this the nice way, and try to ask Metagross why it is chasing Xatu, and that it should try to forgive whatever Xatu did, and have them all move on, if that fails, I will have to unleash the fury of my pokes on it:

Gengar use Hypnosis until it works, if that fails
Glalie use Blizzard until it is frozen, if that fails
Swalot and Mightyena use Yawn, if THAT fails,
Flygon use Faint attack until it backs off, or faints, don't pull a Hypno on me.

Dragon_Claw
11th October 2003, 03:08 PM
You walk away from the Numel and continue looking in the Desert. Next, you see a Gligar flying around in the sky while a Metang lays on the ground in the sun. There is also a Vulpix not too far away from these two pokèmon. What do you do?

<Desert>

None of these interest me, so I'll continue my search

Matt
11th October 2003, 09:06 PM
LightNinetales
Please include your location.

You continue on in the Meadow. Next, you notice something run by you at a fast pace. When you finally see it, you notice that its a Stantler! It seems to be racing a Girafarig. What are you going to do next?

Julina

You thank aragornbird again for helping you and your pokemon. Then, you ask him if he wants to travel along with you and your pokemon on your journey. You wait for an answer from aragornbird.

Pikachu101

Continuing on since you already have on of that pokemon, you see a few Clefairy. They seem to be trying to take the jewel off of a Meowth's head. The Meowth breaks free from them, but the Clefairy follow it around. What do you do?

Amy

You get out a few pokèballs and throw them to the ground, while holding the Poochyena tightly. Your pokemon appear and get ready to attack the Xatu; you tell them to attack the psychic bird with a bite, so they all run over towards the Xatu and bite down on it at once. The Xatu yells in pain and tries to shake them off. Finally, it does, and your pokemon fall to the ground. They get up and make sure the Xatu flies away without any threat. When all this is over with, you see if the Blaziken is ok; sure enough, it is. Finally, you ask the Poochyena, once again, if it wants to join your party. "Sure!" It says. "After seeing you battle like this, I really want to join!" It continues. What do you do?

Amanda

You go into the South Caverns, first. As soon as you enter, you see a Magcargo trying to attack a Sableye, but luckily the Sableye gets away before it can. When that happens, the Magcargo turns around and starts to try to attack a Cyndaquil! What do you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

When you can see a little better, you send out your Shelgon and tell it to hit the Umbreon with its Dragon Claw attack. Its claws dig into the Umbreons body and cause a lot of pain. The Umbreon responds with a faint attack; disappearing and then reappearing right behind your Shelgon, hitting it in the process. Again, Shelgon uses Dragon Claw, this time hitting Umbreon a bit harder. Umbreon falls on the ground and you throw a Great Ball at it. Congrats, you caught the Umbreon! What do you do?

Umbreon (M) Lv. 9

Steve

You try and stop the Metagross and ask it why it is chasing the Xatu. "The Xatu stole my food!" It says angry. You try and calm it down and tell it to forgive the Xatu. The bird flies back down towards Metagross and says it's sorry for stealing its food and gives it back. Metagross smiles and goes back into the darkness. What do you do next?

Dragon_Claw

You continue your search in the desert. Next, you see a little Scizor hitting a rock on the ground for some reason. A Swinub is sitting near it watching and trying to figure out why it's hitting the rock. There is also a Mawile there too. What do you do?

Discothéque
11th October 2003, 09:19 PM

Amanda

You go into the South Caverns, first. As soon as you enter, you see a Magcargo trying to attack a Sableye, but luckily the Sableye gets away before it can. When that happens, the Magcargo turns around and starts to try to attack a Cyndaquil! What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll have Naiya [female Sealeo] use Surf on the Magcargo, then continue on.

Dark Dragonite
11th October 2003, 09:28 PM

Steve

You try and stop the Metagross and ask it why it is chasing the Xatu. "The Xatu stole my food!" It says angry. You try and calm it down and tell it to forgive the Xatu. The bird flies back down towards Metagross and says it's sorry for stealing its food and gives it back. Metagross smiles and goes back into the darkness. What do you do next?

Let's hear it for talking things out!! Woot!!

S. Caverns

Ummm, I don't want to break up Xatu and Exeggutor, so I will continue on in the Caverns, hoping to find something of interest, or interesting.

Wolfsong
11th October 2003, 11:21 PM

Amy

You get out a few pokèballs and throw them to the ground, while holding the Poochyena tightly. Your pokemon appear and get ready to attack the Xatu; you tell them to attack the psychic bird with a bite, so they all run over towards the Xatu and bite down on it at once. The Xatu yells in pain and tries to shake them off. Finally, it does, and your pokemon fall to the ground. They get up and make sure the Xatu flies away without any threat. When all this is over with, you see if the Blaziken is ok; sure enough, it is. Finally, you ask the Poochyena, once again, if it wants to join your party. "Sure!" It says. "After seeing you battle like this, I really want to join!" It continues. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll offer him an ultra ball.

soggy_cardboard
11th October 2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Link 10 soggy_cardboard

You release your Aipom and Kecleon and tell Kecleon to camouflage itself and go over towards the Spinda. Next, your Aipom kicks some sand in the Spinda’s face and It gets in it’s eyes. Then, your Kecleon grabs onto the Spinda so it can’t get away and it faint attacks it. Finally, your Aipom raises its tail and scratches the Spinda many times. With all this action, the Spinda transforms back into a Ditto; you quickly throw your great ball at it and it absorbs the Ditto. Congrats, you caught the little thing. What do you do next?

Ditto (-) Lv. 6
yay!

*does dance*

Since there may be a spinda around somewhere, ill continue helping the delcatty search for its friend!

Jay
12th October 2003, 12:56 AM
By Cheesey

Jay

As you continue on, you find an Altaria warbling beautifully in one of the tallest trees. It's singing a lovely, flowing song, and it's a lovely sound to your ears ^_^ What do you want to do?

<Meadow>

Since the Altaria is in the tree, I think it'll be alright to attack it. I'll send out Zolekvir (Salamence) and tell her to slash it twice with its Dragon Claw. If the Altaria tries to escape to the air, I'll tell her to chase after it to prevent her from going anywhere.

Link 10

Ty for updating! =D

You move onwards as they don't interest you in to the following room. Not much light in here unfortunately, but you do here an Alakazam's cry coming from somewhere in here. Unfortunately, you can't scout him out, and the cry is getting louder as time moves. He most be closing in on you >_> What are you going to do?

Discotheque

A splash of water engulfs the poor Magcargo to near death, and you giggle like a good girl and continue onwards =P In the following room you encounter a Charmeleon chatting amongst a group of Slugma who appear to be very happy. They haven't noticed your presence, but they probably won't like it if they discovered you in the room with them. :o What will you do?

Dark Dragonite

You begin to feel a bit faint, but you manage to continue onwards in the caverns. Not much in the following room except a Cyndaquil just sleeping. What would you like to do?

Nala98

You offer the Poochyena an Ultra Ball, and he happily goes inside. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Poochyena (M) Level 8

soggy_cardboard

Remember the location.

You continue around the pasture with Delcatty to find the lost Spinda. You don't exactly find that Spinda in particular, but you encounter a group of them panicking in the median. You are unsure why though ._. what do you do?

LightNinetales
12th October 2003, 02:36 AM

LightNinetales
Please include your location.

You continue on in the Meadow. Next, you notice something run by you at a fast pace. When you finally see it, you notice that its a Stantler! It seems to be racing a Girafarig. What are you going to do next?

Meadow

I'll go to the South Caverns.

Dragon_Claw
12th October 2003, 05:16 AM
You continue your search in the desert. Next, you see a little Scizor hitting a rock on the ground for some reason. A Swinub is sitting near it watching and trying to figure out why it's hitting the rock. There is also a Mawile there too. What do you do?

<Desert>

I'll challenge the Scizor for a fight. If it wants to fight, I'll let my Tyrannitar battle. If he doesn't want to fight, I'll move on

Dark Dragonite
12th October 2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

You begin to feel a bit faint, but you manage to continue onwards in the caverns. Not much in the following room except a Cyndaquil just sleeping. What would you like to do?

S. Caverns

I will send out my Sableye to quickly make sure the room is safe, then take a quick nap, with Sableye there to wake me in time of need, if it should arise.

Discothéque
12th October 2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Discotheque

A splash of water engulfs the poor Magcargo to near death, and you giggle like a good girl and continue onwards =P In the following room you encounter a Charmeleon chatting amongst a group of Slugma who appear to be very happy. They haven't noticed your presence, but they probably won't like it if they discovered you in the room with them. :o What will you do?

South Caverns

Quietly, I'll leave the room, hoping to not catch their attention. If they do spot me and show no interest, I'll just hurry up and run away. xD If they see me and want to attack, I'll have Naiya [F Sealeo] use Surf on them and continue on.

*Murkrow
12th October 2003, 12:16 PM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

When you can see a little better, you send out your Shelgon and tell it to hit the Umbreon with its Dragon Claw attack. Its claws dig into the Umbreons body and cause a lot of pain. The Umbreon responds with a faint attack; disappearing and then reappearing right behind your Shelgon, hitting it in the process. Again, Shelgon uses Dragon Claw, this time hitting Umbreon a bit harder. Umbreon falls on the ground and you throw a Great Ball at it. Congrats, you caught the Umbreon! What do you do?

Umbreon (M) Lv. 9

East Caverns

Yay^_^ I'll decide on his name and Bred on move later.
I think I'll hug Shelgon and then continue onto the next room.

Pikachu101
12th October 2003, 12:37 PM

Pikachu101

Continuing on since you already have on of that pokemon, you see a few Clefairy. They seem to be trying to take the jewel off of a Meowth's head. The Meowth breaks free from them, but the Clefairy follow it around. What do you do?
Meadow

I'll have Trio use Psychic to get the Clefairy away from Meowthy.

soggy_cardboard
12th October 2003, 01:50 PM
soggy_cardboard

Remember the location.

You continue around the pasture with Delcatty to find the lost Spinda. You don't exactly find that Spinda in particular, but you encounter a group of them panicking in the median. You are unsure why though ._. what do you do?
<meadow> oppsee..

oooh, goodie!

um...i will...AH HA!

Ill release my Ditto Of Doom, and get it to transform into a Spinda, get it to walk over to the group and ask the spinda why they are panicking !

ooo, exciting!

Toxicity
12th October 2003, 02:28 PM

Gothic Latias

You pat the Bagon gently on the head and show it a Great Ball. It smiles and pushes the button to get inside. Excellent, you caught the little Bagon! It seemed very happy that you wanted it to come along with you. What do you do next?

Bagon (M) Lv. 11

~*^*~Lake~*^*~

I'll name him Loki and his bred-on move will be Hydro Pump *hugs her Bagon*

I'll continue on....

DarkPrincess
12th October 2003, 02:32 PM
Since I don't remember where I was at the last time I was here, I'm just going to go to the Lake xDD

aragornbird
12th October 2003, 06:07 PM
aragornbird

Your Aerodactyl flies in there and knocks away the Spinaraks. You walk over to where Julina is and she thanks you for helping her. Then, she calls out her pokèmon and gets rid of the rest of the Spinarak. You should feel good for helping her now! What do you do next?

(FOREST)

Since Julina has asked me to join her on her journeys, I say yes! Let's continue exploring the forest!

Phantom of Innocence-BF
12th October 2003, 06:45 PM

Julina

You thank aragornbird again for helping you and your pokemon. Then, you ask him if he wants to travel along with you and your pokemon on your journey. You wait for an answer from aragornbird.

Forest

Great! So we'll all continue walking through the forest then. =]

homeofmew
12th October 2003, 06:50 PM
By DUNPARCE Matt

Tina

You begin to act like you’re dying and fall to the ground near the Chansey. She notices you and runs over there as quickly as she can. Next, she sees your hand and begins to mend it as best as she can. When she’s done you glance at your hand when she isn’t looking and see that it’s not bleeding and the wound is closed up. What do you do next?

<Meadow>
I stay on the ground for a lil bit longer, and act like I am dead/ or close to death xp~
When Chansey isn't looking I Take out Typhosion, Fire Blast (KA CHARR) the Chansey, and I throw a Ultra BALL!

Wolfsong
13th October 2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

You offer the Poochyena an Ultra Ball, and he happily goes inside. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Poochyena (M) Level 8

South Caverns

I'll recall my pokemon that are out, then release Shaka (swampert) and Tanabi (absol) into the wild. They never quite fit in and would be happier in the wild. Then I'll let my poochyena (Dakota) out of his pokeball, and i'll continue carrying him while i explore the South Caverns some more

Plague
13th October 2003, 07:25 PM

Plague

You ignore the pokemon as usual and continue on in the caves. Next, you see an Absol following a Flareon around everywhere it goes. Plus, theres even a Gardevoir in this room. What do you do next?

South Caverns

Can you guess what I'll do next. Well, you're right, I'm going to ignore them and move on. Don't worry, I'll find what I want eventually. It will just take a loooong time. :P

Jay
13th October 2003, 08:51 PM
I don't really want to leave here, but I will. I worked hard for the owner spot... oh well. I had fun.

:wave:

Dragon_Claw
14th October 2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Jay
I don't really want to leave here, but I will. I worked hard for the owner spot... oh well. I had fun.

does that mean there's a spot free? Or only if Cheesey is too busy? Because I'm willing to work here...

Cheesey
14th October 2003, 08:49 AM
I'll be updating later today. D_C, we might be discussing a new worker because of Jay's departure, and remember it's our desicion :p.

LightNinetales
14th October 2003, 08:51 AM
I would like to work here too but....oh,forget that.I'm not ready to be a worker here.
EDIT:I didn't decide I don't want to work here,but even if I was ready,I don't think anyone would like me to work here,so....the last sentence was actually for myself...(sometimes I'm a little bit too self-confident...)

Cheesey
14th October 2003, 09:00 AM
LightNinetales, was there any point in that post whatsoever? You want to work here, but then you decide you don't. Um, why bother posting? That's spam, please don't do it again =/.

Pikachu101
14th October 2003, 05:37 PM
I'd like to work here too

homeofmew
14th October 2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Jay

I'll enter this contest :)!
Please consider me :(!

Matt
14th October 2003, 06:54 PM
This is not a contest; we haven't even decided if we need another worker. So stop asking or you won't be picked if we do decide.

Cheesey
15th October 2003, 12:23 PM
Jay

You send Zolekvir out and she Dragon Claws the Altaria fiercely. It fights back with Sing, but Zolekvir manages to stay awake. She attacks Alataria again, and it's too much for her. She floats slowly to the ground and lands, only to sleep because of the battle.
She's in a very vulnerable position. What do you want to do?

LightNinetales

You go to the South Caverns and walk into the slightly damp air. You walk through the first room, as nothing seems to be there. The second room is also very quite, but you do see a large pool of water, glistening in the darkness. Upon closer inspection, you see a Sharpedo, snoozing. You think. What do you want to do?

Dragon_Claw

Tyranitar challenges Scizor to a battle, and he gladly accpets. It seems he was hitting the rock because he wanted a fight. Scizor quickly uses Agility and slams Tyranitar in the back with a Metal Claw, temporarily stunning him! What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

You take a little sleep, and when you wake up the Cyndaquil is wandering about. Sableye sees no threat, and calmly sits there. The Cyndaquil is perfectly aware of your presence, but doesn't seem to mind at all. Suddenly a fews drops of water from the ceiling dropped on your head - You're under the room LightNinetales is in. You get up out of the wet patch. What do you want to do?

Discothéque

The Slugma see you, but the Charmeleon is too busy rambling on about something to notice you. The Slugma are too slow to actually do anything about you, so you run to the next room perfectly safe. Then you see a Sneasel sneezing O_o. It seems to be cold and it's shivering ;_;. But then a Growlithe in the room runs up and makes a little fire in the middle of the room ^_^. What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Just curious, but what does the (h) mean? O_o.

You continue on to the next room and see a huge group of Houndour. They're very rough, and start barking loudly when they see you ;_;. It's quite scary, and it's not at all welcoming. Unsure on what to do as they're not actually attacking, you think for a moment. What do you want to do?

Pikachu101

Trio breaks them apart and Meowth runs away happily, but the Clefairy are very sad. They burst out into tears because they loved that Meowth ;_;. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Ditto transforms into a Spinda and he stumbles over to the panicking Spinda. He asks them whats wrong, and they tell him that there are big shadows that keep moving about. Suddenly, a flock of Skarmory dive down at the group of Spinda, and Ditto! You only have a split second to think about what you'll do! Think! xD

Gothic Latias

You continue round the lake, and you see a group of shells. On closer looks you see that it's actually a group of Shellder, Cloyster and Clamperl. They don't seem to be doing anything much, but some of them are drifting around peacefully in the waters. Some of them even look glittery from the light of the sun. What do you want to do?

DarkPrincess

You go to the Lake since you have no idea where you were before =p. The big lake shimmers in the shining sunlight. It's a very clear day. It's not long until you see a shape moving closer and closer, and then you realise it's a Lapras! It comes up to the side and sings a beautiful song to you. What do you want to do?

aragornbird

You travel with Julina through the Forest, but not long after you've started walking you see a very angry Victreebel. This really isn't your day, is it? xD. It hasn't noticed you two yet, but it might very soon...

Phantom Of Innocence-BF

As you might've seen, there's a big Victreebel in front of you. It's actually quite far away, but you realise it must be big if you can see it so clearly O_o. Suddenly it turns round, with a very angry expression on its face. It uses Razor Leaf! This is not your day, is it ;_;. It didn't aim very well though, and it seems to have something in its eyes. This ups your chances of winning. Yay! xD. What do you want to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You play dead, and the Chansey turns around for a minute. Typhlosion then uses Fire Blast! Chansey is aware of the heat, and quickly turns around and protects herself with Light Screen! She runs away unharmed, and you still have your Ultra Ball. What do you wanna do?

Nala98

Bye Shaka and Tanabi!

You let Dakota out of his PokéBall, and carry him. He likes this, and snuggles in your arms ^_^. After walking for a while, you see a couple of Solrock floating about the room peacfully. They don't seem to be aware of your presence, but it looks as if they wouldn't mind even if they did know you were there. What do you want to do?

Plague

You ignore the great pokémon and continue on to the next room. You see a Ponyta and Torkoal chatting, and a Slowbro sleeping. The two fire pokemon don't even see you since their conversation is so deep O_o;. The Slowbro wakes up for a moment... and then falls asleep again. What do you want to do?

~*~

It's quite possible we're going to have another worker since there are only three of us who update here (Matt, Frank, myself) but please, don't ask us for the position. That makes it even less likely for you to get the position ~_~.

LightNinetales
15th October 2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

LightNinetales

You go to the South Caverns and walk into the slightly damp air. You walk through the first room, as nothing seems to be there. The second room is also very quite, but you do see a large pool of water, glistening in the darkness. Upon closer inspection, you see a Sharpedo, snoozing. You think. What do you want to do?

I'll continue on.I have already a captured Water Pokemon.

Discothéque
15th October 2003, 12:30 PM

Discothéque

The Slugma see you, but the Charmeleon is too busy rambling on about something to notice you. The Slugma are too slow to actually do anything about you, so you run to the next room perfectly safe. Then you see a Sneasel sneezing O_o. It seems to be cold and it's shivering ;_;. But then a Growlithe in the room runs up and makes a little fire in the middle of the room ^_^. What do you want to do?

-South Caverns-

Aww... cute. ^^;; If the Sneasel and Growlithe seem to be friendly enough, I'll give them each a piece of Food [four pieces left] and a pat on the head, then continue on.

Aipom Of Doom
15th October 2003, 02:35 PM
Okay, since I really don't feel like working here any more, I'm going to resign from my co-owner spot since I'm not doing anything <_<. And I'll give my spot to a certain Egro who has been doing all of the work around here. So Chris and Frank are now in charge of the CCCC and hiring new workers and stuff :o

Oh yeah, if you don't mind Egro and Frank, I'll still rate some battles over at the Battle Arena and give out items at the Kiosk and stuff if you want :O.

Cheesey
15th October 2003, 03:09 PM
Nala98 has been made a worker now. Because of shortage of workers, we decided it was a good idea ^^. Now, I suggested this to Danny (Aipom Of Doom) but didn't ask Frank or Matt (Link 10)... But I can't see them minding... Amy (Nala98) writes excellently, and is a great mod so I really can't see why they'd object ^^. So Congratulations Amy!

*Murkrow
15th October 2003, 03:22 PM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Just curious, but what does the (h) mean? O_o.

You continue on to the next room and see a huge group of Houndour. They're very rough, and start barking loudly when they see you ;_;. It's quite scary, and it's not at all welcoming. Unsure on what to do as they're not actually attacking, you think for a moment. What do you want to do?

Lol, that:P Um, I added the h on my username years ago after I couldn't register at a site under the name Sneasel. It's from my name, Hannah. Yeah, so in full my name is SneaselHannahObsessive.
I know, I'm weird XD

East Caverns

Ok then, I guess I'll send out Deveus, my L17 Houndoom. Hopefully seeing him and my Shelgon will warn those Houdnour that I'm not to be messed with. I'll then continue onto the next room.
If any of those Houndour attack me, I'll have Shelgon use Dragon Claw and Deveus use Smog(aimed right at them so it won't affect me or Shelgon). I'll then leg it XD

Toxicity
15th October 2003, 04:57 PM

Gothic Latias

You continue round the lake, and you see a group of shells. On closer looks you see that it's actually a group of Shellder, Cloyster and Clamperl. They don't seem to be doing anything much, but some of them are drifting around peacefully in the waters. Some of them even look glittery from the light of the sun. What do you want to do?

~*^*~Lake~*^*~

I wave Hello gleefully towards them....

I'd like to pack up and head to....The Forest. ^^;;

Phantom of Innocence-BF
15th October 2003, 05:03 PM

Phantom Of Innocence-BF

As you might've seen, there's a big Victreebel in front of you. It's actually quite far away, but you realise it must be big if you can see it so clearly O_o. Suddenly it turns round, with a very angry expression on its face. It uses Razor Leaf! This is not your day, is it ;_;. It didn't aim very well though, and it seems to have something in its eyes. This ups your chances of winning. Yay! xD. What do you want to do?

Forest

Poor Victreebel. ;-; I'll send out Taffy (Lv. 13 Wigglytuff, F) and have her Sing to the upset Victreebel. Then I'll ask aragornbird what he wants to do.

aragornbird
15th October 2003, 05:07 PM
aragornbird

You travel with Julina through the Forest, but not long after you've started walking you see a very angry Victreebel. This really isn't your day, is it? xD. It hasn't noticed you two yet, but it might very soon...

(FOREST)

I'll send out my LV. 7 Wingull, Gulliver, and have him shoot a Water Gun in the Victreebel's eyes to clear them up.

Wolfsong
16th October 2003, 02:34 AM
Nala98 has been made a worker now. Because of shortage of workers, we decided it was a good idea ^^. Now, I suggested this to Danny (Aipom Of Doom) but didn't ask Frank or Matt (Link 10)... But I can't see them minding... Amy (Nala98) writes excellently, and is a great mod so I really can't see why they'd object ^^. So Congratulations Amy!

Wow, I'm honored. Thanks, I appreciate it and i'll try to do a good job here. Wow, several people posted since this afternoon. I guess its a good thing that i couldn't sleep. *takes a deep breath* Here I go.

LightNinetales

Please remember to post your location ^^;;

You choose to leave the sharpedo alone, and continue on through the South Caverns. Before you enter the next room, however, you hear the sounds of something crying. As you enter the next room, you see a young wynaut crying with a sneasel making funny faces trying to get it to stop crying. What will you do?

Discothéque

The growlithe and the sneasel thank you for the food. You then give each a pat on the head and the friendly growlithe responds by licking your hand. As you enter the next room, you can't help but laugh. You see a Sableye riding on a houndour's back having the time of its life. The houndour on the other hand has had better days and is tryign to dislodge the unwanted passenger from his back. What will you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You send out your houndoom and your shelgon, but the houndours stay where they are but continue barking. Seems they are more bark than bite so to speak. As you continue on to the next room, you see a mankey attacking a poochyena that has been backed into a corner, and is unable to do anything to help itself. What will you do?

Gothic Latias

You happily wave hello to the group of water pokemon around you, before getting tired of the lake. You decide to pack your things and continue on to the forest. You seem to enjoy the nice shade that the trees provide as you look around. You see a shadow on the ground of a small bird. You turn around and see a taillow perced on the branch of a tree, and it seems to be watching a seedot and a paras playing together. What will you do?

Phantom of Innocence-BF & Aragornbird

You send out your wigglytuff and ask her to sing. She nodds and begins to sing a song that not only puts the victreebel asleep but also you and aragornbird. After a nice long nap, the pair of you wake up to see a doduo run past as if it was panaicking. The two of you look in the direction it came from, and see a pineco flashing. What will you two do?

Wee, my first update i hope that's ok.

soggy_cardboard
16th October 2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey soggy_cardboard

Ditto transforms into a Spinda and he stumbles over to the panicking Spinda. He asks them whats wrong, and they tell him that there are big shadows that keep moving about. Suddenly, a flock of Skarmory dive down at the group of Spinda, and Ditto! You only have a split second to think about what you'll do! Think! xD

I'll tell Ditto to use teeter dance quickly and confuse the flock of skarmory, then get him to transform into a skarmory, and then he can confuse the other even more skamory by telling the flock that there was a larger group of sandshrew over the afar ridge...

:yes:

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th October 2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Nala98

You send out your wigglytuff and ask her to sing. She nodds and begins to sing a song that not only puts the victreebel asleep but also you and aragornbird. After a nice long nap, the pair of you wake up to see a doduo run past as if it was panaicking. The two of you look in the direction it came from, and see a pineco flashing. What will you two do?

Forest

0.o oooookay, I'll thank Wigglytuff for a job well done and look around for Victreebel.

Dark Dragonite
16th October 2003, 07:24 AM

[Dark Dragonite

You take a little sleep, and when you wake up the Cyndaquil is wandering about. Sableye sees no threat, and calmly sits there. The Cyndaquil is perfectly aware of your presence, but doesn't seem to mind at all. Suddenly a fews drops of water from the ceiling dropped on your head - You're under the room LightNinetales is in. You get up out of the wet patch. What do you want to do?

S. Caverns

*shakes fist angrily at leaky ceiling*
I will continue on my way in the caves please.

Dragon_Claw
16th October 2003, 09:19 AM
Tyranitar challenges Scizor to a battle, and he gladly accpets. It seems he was hitting the rock because he wanted a fight. Scizor quickly uses Agility and slams Tyranitar in the back with a Metal Claw, temporarily stunning him! What do you want to do?

<Desert>

I tell Tyrannitar that I have complete faith in him. I let Tyrannitar first use Screech, and then Earthquacke on Scizor!

Discothéque
16th October 2003, 09:32 AM

Discothéque

The growlithe and the sneasel thank you for the food. You then give each a pat on the head and the friendly growlithe responds by licking your hand. As you enter the next room, you can't help but laugh. You see a Sableye riding on a houndour's back having the time of its life. The houndour on the other hand has had better days and is tryign to dislodge the unwanted passenger from his back. What will you do?

Before I post, I'd just like to say; congrats Amy on your new job here! ^^

-South Caverns-

I'll send out Avari [Pidgeot, F] and ask the Sableye if it'd like to ride on her instead of the Houndour. [Giving the poor thing enough time to run away] If it agrees, I'll stay around for a few moments so he gets to fly around, and then leave. If it wants, though, I'll leave Avari out of her Pokeball and let the Sableye follow us around while riding on her back. xD

(Poor Avari always has to do stupid things, doesn't she?)

Cheesey
16th October 2003, 09:45 AM
soggy_cardboard

After confusing the flock, you tell the Skarmory that there are Sandshrew over on a faraway ridge, but they don't fall for it and neither do they seem to care. They attack with Swift, and since it can never miss, all the pokémon were hit ;_;. Ditto staggers over to you, hurt. What are you going to do?

Phantom Of Innocence-BF

You look around for Victreebel, but all you see is Wigglytuff. Suddenly she sees Victreebel at the bottom of a large tree, with something in its mouth. Suddenly you realise it's aragornbird! X_X What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite

You shake your fist at the wet patch and continue on. In the next room you find a Tyranitar slamming a wall violently. There are Pupitar around, and they notice you X_x. Tyranitar turns round and sees you, but doesn't attack. Instead it glares at you. What do you want to do?

Dragon_Claw

Earthquack! xD

You use Screech on the Scizor and then Earthquake, but his steel coat is oblivious to the pitch and he just jumps up onto a ledge to avoid the Earthquack =P. Then he flies down and uses Agility, confusing your Tyranitar greatly =/. What do you want to do?

Discothéque

The Sableye is happy to ride on Avari's back, as it doesn't get to fly very often. The Houndour runs away quickly and swiftly, and the Sableye gets tired after a while. So Avari lands and Sableye slinks away. You continue on to the next room, only to find a Torchic and a Magby playing happily. The Magby runs away when it notices you, but the Torchic comes up to you and cocks its head. It seems to have warmed up to you already. What do you want to do?

LightNinetales
16th October 2003, 09:58 AM

LightNinetales

Please remember to post your location ^^;;

You choose to leave the sharpedo alone, and continue on through the South Caverns. Before you enter the next room, however, you hear the sounds of something crying. As you enter the next room, you see a young wynaut crying with a sneasel making funny faces trying to get it to stop crying.What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll try to help Sneasel,making funny faces too-^____^-.

*Murkrow
16th October 2003, 10:12 AM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You send out your houndoom and your shelgon, but the houndours stay where they are but continue barking. Seems they are more bark than bite so to speak. As you continue on to the next room, you see a mankey attacking a poochyena that has been backed into a corner, and is unable to do anything to help itself. What will you do?

[/center]

East Caverns

Aww, poor thing. I think I'll have Shelgon use Dragon Claw continually on that Mankey until it faints to teach it a lesson.
I'll then walk up to the Poochyena and gently ask if it's ok.

Toxicity
16th October 2003, 04:26 PM

Gothic Latias

You happily wave hello to the group of water pokemon around you, before getting tired of the lake. You decide to pack your things and continue on to the forest. You seem to enjoy the nice shade that the trees provide as you look around. You see a shadow on the ground of a small bird. You turn around and see a taillow perced on the branch of a tree, and it seems to be watching a seedot and a paras playing together. What will you do?

~*^*~Forest~*^*~

I wave Hello towards the group and continue on....further into the darkness...

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th October 2003, 05:30 PM

Phantom Of Innocence-BF

You look around for Victreebel, but all you see is Wigglytuff. Suddenly she sees Victreebel at the bottom of a large tree, with something in its mouth. Suddenly you realise it's aragornbird! X_X What are you going to do?

Forest

Whoa, lol, that's not cool. XD Although it looks hilarious everytime James is swallowed by Victreebel in the anime. ;D

I'll have Cocoa (Lv. 10, Male Bagon) Bite Victreebel in hopes that it'll make him release aragornbird. :o

aragornbird
16th October 2003, 06:17 PM

(FOREST)

Wow, a Doduo!

If I do get out of the Victreebel, I will release my Lv. 18 Pidgeot, Galenia, and have her use Gust on the Victreebel to blow it over. Then I'll have her fly fast in the direction of the running Doduo and track it down and block it from running any further.

Pikachu101
16th October 2003, 06:28 PM

Pikachu101

Trio breaks them apart and Meowth runs away happily, but the Clefairy are very sad. They burst out into tears because they loved that Meowth ;_;. What do you want to do?

Meadow, I'll have Hermione try to reassure them.

Plague
16th October 2003, 07:30 PM

Plague

You ignore the great pokémon and continue on to the next room. You see a Ponyta and Torkoal chatting, and a Slowbro sleeping. The two fire pokemon don't even see you since their conversation is so deep O_o;. The Slowbro wakes up for a moment... and then falls asleep again. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

Sorry, but I'm going to have to ignore them again. Sorry to keep bothering you with my pickiness.

Oh, and one question. If asking to be a helper doesn't get you the job, then does asking not to get you it? :P Just joking, even if I was mature enough to do any official jobs, I wouldn't have the time. :D Good luck finding a worthy canidate. :yes:

soggy_cardboard
16th October 2003, 10:44 PM
soggy_cardboard

After confusing the flock, you tell the Skarmory that there are Sandshrew over on a faraway ridge, but they don't fall for it and neither do they seem to care. They attack with Swift, and since it can never miss, all the pokémon were hit ;_;. Ditto staggers over to you, hurt. What are you going to do?

<meadow>
Ill return ditto, send out Kecleon, and tell it to
lick the Skarmory, and try to paralyze em!

*thinks real hard*

*brain explodes*

Jay
17th October 2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Plague

Oh, and one question. If asking to be a helper doesn't get you the job, then does asking not to get you it? :P Just joking, even if I was mature enough to do any official jobs, I wouldn't have the time. :D Good luck finding a worthy canidate. :yes:

Asking to be a worker will reduce your chances unless you discover the place is in a hectic situation where the place hasn't been updated for so long that it drops to page 5, or whatever. This place is not in that situation.

As for another employee, it's not needed.

Dragon_Claw
17th October 2003, 08:49 AM
You use Screech on the Scizor and then Earthquake, but his steel coat is oblivious to the pitch and he just jumps up onto a ledge to avoid the Earthquack =P. Then he flies down and uses Agility, confusing your Tyranitar greatly =/. What do you want to do?

<Desert>

This Scizor is strong, isn't it?

First I will yell some words that I may not post here, and then I recall Tyrannitar (lv. 24). Then I call out Slaking (lv. 22), and tell him to use Yawn and Fire Blast! But he has to make sure Scizor doesn't escape and doesn't die.

If Scizor is really weakened, I'll throw a Ultra Ball. If Scizor isn't weakened enough, I'll tell what I do in my next post

Dark Dragonite
17th October 2003, 05:12 PM

Dark Dragonite

You shake your fist at the wet patch and continue on. In the next room you find a Tyranitar slamming a wall violently. There are Pupitar around, and they notice you X_x. Tyranitar turns round and sees you, but doesn't attack. Instead it glares at you. What do you want to do?

S. Caverns

I will ask Ttar why it is slamming into the wall, and if I can make my way through to the next room please.

Wolfsong
17th October 2003, 08:18 PM
LightNinetales

You decide to try and help the sneasel. Together, the two of you make funny faces, and eventually manage to get a smile out of the wynaut. Pleased, you both continue until it is laughing and smiling at you. What will you do now?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You decide to do your best to help the poochyena. Sending out your shelgon, it moves for the mankey. The poochyena continues to whimper. Shelgon begins to repeatedly hit the mankey with its dragon claw. However, before you can make it faint it runs off. The poochyena tries to stand to thanks you, but yelps in pain as her back leg crumples beneath her and she falls down. What will you do?

Gothic Latias

You wave at the pokemon as you continue on deeper into the forest. You haven't gone very far when you come across a skarmory and a pidgeotto battling with a heracross watching nervously from the treetops. What will you do?

Phantom if Innocence-BF

Trying hard not to laugh, you send out your bagon to try and help out Aragornbird. At first, nothing happens. Cocoa is persistent and the victreebel, having had enough spits out Aragornbird who is covered in slobber. What will you do?

Aragornbird

Victreebel spits you out, but you're covered in slobber. "Ew." Recovering quickly, you send out Galenia who uses her powerful wings to create a powerful gust of wind that topples the victreebel. She then flies off in the direction that the doduo had run off in. She perches in a tree having found it asleep. A nearby paras seems to be the obvious answer of why the doduo is asleep. What will you do?

Pikachu101

Hermione tries to reassure the clefairy. For the most part she is successful. However, there is a small group of two that are still upset. The smallest cries harder and gets more upset at Hermione's efforts to reassure it. What will you do?

Plague

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue your search through the South Caverns. As you enter the next room, you see a claydo tryign to keep two young wynauts from a small pool. Upon closer inspection, you notice a caravanha swimming inside watching the pokemon with interest. What will you do?

Soggy_cardboard

You recall your ditto after thanking it for its help. Next you decide to seeif your kecleon will have any better luck. You whisper your plan to him as the skarmory's continue to randomly attack the spinda. Kecleon nodds and gets down to business. Kecleon licks several skarmory but none are paralized. That is until Kecleon approaches the next one and licks it. It seems to be the leader, and when they realize what has happened, they all stop and stare at you and Kecleon. The look they all have on their faces sends a shiver down your spine and you shudder. What will you do now?

Dragon_Claw

You recall your tyranitae as the scizor watches in amusement. Next, you send out your slaking. The scizor closes his eyes as he focuses, as Slaking lets out a mighty... yawn? Scizor is a blur as he slams into Slaking faster than you can blink. Soon, he drops to the ground asleep. After a few minutes, Slaking seems to move again. This time he releases a star-shaped blst of fire that slams into the scizor. It wakes the steel bug up, and he cries out in pain. he is very weak, and you throw an ultra ball at him. He is sucked in and though weak, he struggles. As you watch, the ball bounces around. After a few minutes a soft ding is heard. Congratulations, you caught him. Scizor L.18 (M) What will you do?

Dark Dragonite

The tyranitar appears to be a bit on the slow side and you have to repeat your question to him. The pupitars sweatdrop as he answers your question seriously. "Because there is another tyranitar in it." Trying not to burst out laughing, you continue on to the next room. There you see a pack of poochyena converging on a houndour and a numel. What will you do?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
17th October 2003, 08:20 PM
Phantom if Innocence-BF

Trying hard not to laugh, you send out your bagon to try and help out Aragornbird. At first, nothing happens. Cocoa is persistent and the victreebel, having had enough spits out Aragornbird who is covered in slobber. What will you do?

Forest

Wow, Victreebel sure has gone through a lot in the course of what seems like 20 minutes. 0.o I'll stand around and see what aragornbird does.

Dark Dragonite
17th October 2003, 09:48 PM

Dark Dragonite

The tyranitar appears to be a bit on the slow side and you have to repeat your question to him. The pupitars sweatdrop as he answers your question seriously. "Because there is another tyranitar in it." Trying not to burst out laughing, you continue on to the next room. There you see a pack of poochyena converging on a houndour and a numel. What will you do?

S. Caverns, where else would I be? lol

I will try to stop the Poochyena, by force if necessary, send out Glalie to use block, and blizzard to protect the houndour and numel. Then when they are safe, continue on again.

Toxicity
18th October 2003, 12:07 AM

Gothic Latias

You wave at the pokemon as you continue on deeper into the forest. You haven't gone very far when you come across a skarmory and a pidgeotto battling with a heracross watching nervously from the treetops. What will you do?

~*^*~Forest~*^*~

I don't wish to disturb anybody....so I'll continue on...

LightNinetales
18th October 2003, 01:40 AM

LightNinetales

You decide to try and help the sneasel. Together, the two of you make funny faces, and eventually manage to get a smile out of the wynaut. Pleased, you both continue until it is laughing and smiling at you. What will you do now?

I'll smile at Wynaut,then I'll continue on.:wave:.

Dragon_Claw
18th October 2003, 02:22 AM
You recall your tyranitae as the scizor watches in amusement. Next, you send out your slaking. The scizor closes his eyes as he focuses, as Slaking lets out a mighty... yawn? Scizor is a blur as he slams into Slaking faster than you can blink. Soon, he drops to the ground asleep. After a few minutes, Slaking seems to move again. This time he releases a star-shaped blst of fire that slams into the scizor. It wakes the steel bug up, and he cries out in pain. he is very weak, and you throw an ultra ball at him. He is sucked in and though weak, he struggles. As you watch, the ball bounces around. After a few minutes a soft ding is heard. Congratulations, you caught him. Scizor L.18 (M) What will you do

<Desert>

I'll continue on at the lake, thanks :wave:

*Murkrow
18th October 2003, 03:47 AM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You decide to do your best to help the poochyena. Sending out your shelgon, it moves for the mankey. The poochyena continues to whimper. Shelgon begins to repeatedly hit the mankey with its dragon claw. However, before you can make it faint it runs off. The poochyena tries to stand to thanks you, but yelps in pain as her back leg crumples beneath her and she falls down. What will you do?

East Caverns

Awww, I think I'll send out Hlepand, my L9 Umbreon and have him use Wish to see if that will help that poor Poochyena.

Pikachu101
18th October 2003, 10:34 AM

Pikachu101

Hermione tries to reassure the clefairy. For the most part she is successful. However, there is a small group of two that are still upset. The smallest cries harder and gets more upset at Hermione's efforts to reassure it. What will you do?

Meadow

I"ll try making funny faces to cheer them up.

Cheesey
18th October 2003, 12:52 PM
Phantom Of Innocence-BF

You wait to see what aragornbird does - He doesn't look to pleased that he's covered in slobber X_x; He waits to dry off a bit... The Victreebels spit is nasty but what else can you do? =/ Once it dried off the Victreebel disappeared into the Forest. As you continue on, you find a group of Tangela. They notice you, and run around but they get muddled up and fall in a heap xD. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

The Poochyena just runs away when you appear. That was easy =P. The Houndour and Numel are very grateful and they start playing with eachother again, knowing you won't harm them. You continue on to the next room and there's an Absol! It sees you, it's eyes glinting in the light. It looks wicked, and slightly scary. What do you want to do?

Gothic Latias

You carry on, still hearing the cries of the Skarmory and Pidgeotto. As you get further they die away, but the cries of another pokemon become clearer. As you get closer you hear a Bayleef crying out happily. It's playing with a Chikorita, and they look like they're related. There's also a Doduo practising its running techniques. What do you want to do?

LightNinetales

You smile at the Wynaut in a friendly manner, and then continue on. But you've made the Wynaut so happy that it's following you! It's extremely cheery and thinks you're really nice, and wants to walk on with you for a bit. What do you want to do?

Dragon_Claw

You pack up and go to the Lake, and it's a lovely sight to see when you get there. It's a sunny day, with a few clouds, and it's all reflected in the glistening waters. It's beautiful. Just then, you Sharpedo bursts out of the water and splashes in again! What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Hlepand uses Wish on the Poochyena and it's back leg starts glowing. After a few seconds, it stops and there's a little glittering 'poof'. Its leg is all better now! The Poochyena is very thankful and snuggles into your Umbreon ^^ What do you want to do?

Pikachu101

You make funny faces but that just scares them. The mother is annoyed, and just doesn't see that you're trying to help. It uses Metronome AND... Growl. It's not really that terrifying, being Growled at by a Clefairy, but you know, it was trying to scare you =P. You walk away as it's obvious you aren't wanted and they can cheer the babies up themselves. A while after you see an Exeggcute sitting in the grass. What do you want to do?

LightNinetales
18th October 2003, 12:55 PM

LightNinetales

You smile at the Wynaut in a friendly manner, and then continue on. But you've made the Wynaut so happy that it's following you! It's extremely cheery and thinks you're really nice, and wants to walk on with you for a bit. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll hug the Wynaut,then I'll tell it it can walk on with me if it wants to.

*Murkrow
18th October 2003, 01:04 PM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Hlepand uses Wish on the Poochyena and it's back leg starts glowing. After a few seconds, it stops and there's a little glittering 'poof'. Its leg is all better now! The Poochyena is very thankful and snuggles into your Umbreon ^^ What do you want to do?

East Caverns

Awww(gee, what is it with me and this word all of a sudden?o_O), I think I'll smile and ask the Poochyena if it wants to come along with me and Umbreon.

Dragon_Claw
18th October 2003, 01:20 PM
You pack up and go to the Lake, and it's a lovely sight to see when you get there. It's a sunny day, with a few clouds, and it's all reflected in the glistening waters. It's beautiful. Just then, you Sharpedo bursts out of the water and splashes in again! What do you want to do?

<Lake>

I want to release Larvitar (F lv 16), Charmander (M lv5), Eevee (M lv5), Crawdaunt (M lv7) and Treecko (F lv. 13)

Then I wave goodbye to my Pokémon, and walk over to the Sharpedo. Then I ask them if they know any strong Pokémon living around this place

Cheesey
18th October 2003, 01:38 PM
LightNinetales

You give Wynaut a hug, and it makes it even happier. You continue on through the Caverns, and down some steps. When you reach the bottom there's a group of Slugma, and since they're so close it just looks like a pile of lava o_o; What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Poochyena is happy to come along with you, and walks along by your foot. As you walk on, there are little groups of Heracross and Meditite chatting. Poochyena hides behind you leg - He doesn't seem to like them =/. The pokemon don't seem bothered by you, but Poochyena looks very uncomfortable. What do you want to do?

Dragon_Claw

Awww. Bye!

You walk over to the Sharpedo and ask if they know any strong pokemon, but it just darts away. Then you peer into the water. Upon closer inspection, you see a shoal of Remoraid under the surface of the water. They glint in the sunlight. What do you want to do?

~*~

Since I haven't been updated in ages, can I just go to the Meadow? xD

Hexae
18th October 2003, 01:45 PM
I haven't kept track of my location for a while now, so I'd like to go the the meadow please. :P

^_^

LightNinetales
18th October 2003, 01:45 PM

LightNinetales

You give Wynaut a hug, and it makes it even happier. You continue on through the Caverns, and down some steps. When you reach the bottom there's a group of Slugma, and since they're so close it just looks like a pile of lava o_o; What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll approach the Slugma.If they attack me,I'll sent out Kaizerin(my lv 16 female Walrein,who is actually my only one captured pokemon).

Dark Dragonite
18th October 2003, 04:45 PM

Dark Dragonite

The Poochyena just runs away when you appear. That was easy =P. The Houndour and Numel are very grateful and they start playing with eachother again, knowing you won't harm them. You continue on to the next room and there's an Absol! It sees you, it's eyes glinting in the light. It looks wicked, and slightly scary. What do you want to do?

S. Caverns

I will just continue on to the next room without threatening Absol a bit.

Dragon_Claw
18th October 2003, 04:49 PM
You walk over to the Sharpedo and ask if they know any strong pokemon, but it just darts away. Then you peer into the water. Upon closer inspection, you see a shoal of Remoraid under the surface of the water. They glint in the sunlight. What do you want to do?

<Lake>

I'll carry on

soggy_cardboard
18th October 2003, 06:33 PM
um, i didnt know u get free breeding move/tm when ya catch ur pokes........

....is it too late to add them??:(

Wolfsong
18th October 2003, 06:40 PM
Cheesey

You decide to go to the meadow. You haven't gone for when you see a Stantler and a tropius munching on grass and leaves respectively. You also see a cute little bulbasaur amusing itself with its vines. What will you do?

Hexae

You also decide to head towards the lush meadow. Upon arriving you immediatly hear squeals of laughter and see a cacnea and a shrooish playing together. What will you do?

LightNinetales

You approach the slugma who just watch you. They are slow, but don't appear to be doing anything except watching you. You see one blink. What will you do?

Dark Dragonite

You continue past the absol trying your best to look nonthreatening. Once in the next room, you breath a smile of relief. Then you look around and smile. YOu see a Magby, Ponyta, and Cyndaquil playing together. What will you do?

Dragon_Claw

You continue on, but one of the remoraid appears to be folloing you. You look at it and it smiles. Seems it likes you. You see something swim past from the corner of your eye and you realize that it is a poliwhirl. What will you do?

Originally posted by soggy_cardboard
um, i didnt know u get free breeding move/tm when ya catch ur pokes........

....is it too late to add them??:(

As long as you haven't battled with them at the battle tower or at the battle arena then you can. if you have, then that poke can't get one.

Hexae
18th October 2003, 06:41 PM

Hexae

You also decide to head towards the lush meadow. Upon arriving you immediatly hear squeals of laughter and see a cacnea and a shrooish playing together. What will you do?

Meadow.
I'll move on, waving to them along the way.

soggy_cardboard
18th October 2003, 08:55 PM
Soggy_cardboard

You recall your ditto after thanking it for its help. Next you decide to seeif your kecleon will have any better luck. You whisper your plan to him as the skarmory's continue to randomly attack the spinda. Kecleon nodds and gets down to business. Kecleon licks several skarmory but none are paralized. That is until Kecleon approaches the next one and licks it. It seems to be the leader, and when they realize what has happened, they all stop and stare at you and Kecleon. The look they all have on their faces sends a shiver down your spine and you shudder. What will you do now?

Muhahahahahhaha!

I shall tell kecleon to camoflauge and then use his newly acqiured tm; FLAMETHROWER on the skarmory!

+since i havent battled yet, my bred on moves will be:
AIPOM = brick break
KECLEON = Shadowball
DITTO + none....

LightNinetales
19th October 2003, 01:49 AM

LightNinetales

You approach the slugma who just watch you. They are slow, but don't appear to be doing anything except watching you. You see one blink. What will you do?

I'll smile and give to one of the Slugma a piece of food.

As long as you haven't battled with them at the battle tower or at the battle arena then you can. if you have, then that poke can't get one.

My Kaizerin's bred-on move will be Rock Slide,and her free TM for reaching level 10 will be Iron Tail.

*Murkrow
19th October 2003, 03:14 AM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Poochyena is happy to come along with you, and walks along by your foot. As you walk on, there are little groups of Heracross and Meditite chatting. Poochyena hides behind you leg - He doesn't seem to like them =/. The pokemon don't seem bothered by you, but Poochyena looks very uncomfortable. What do you want to do?

East Caverns

I think I'll gently pat the Poochyena on the head to try and reassure it. If that doesn't work then I'll offer it a Poké Ball that it can go in for the time being. If it doesn't want to go inside the Ball, I'll have Deveus(Houndoom L17) nuzzle it to reassure it.

Dark Dragonite
19th October 2003, 04:17 AM

Dark Dragonite

You continue past the absol trying your best to look nonthreatening. Once in the next room, you breath a smile of relief. Then you look around and smile. YOu see a Magby, Ponyta, and Cyndaquil playing together. What will you do?

S. Caverns

I will not disturb them either, continue on.

Dragon_Claw
19th October 2003, 09:05 AM
You continue on, but one of the remoraid appears to be folloing you. You look at it and it smiles. Seems it likes you. You see something swim past from the corner of your eye and you realize that it is a poliwhirl. What will you do?

<Lake>

I'll ignore the Poliwhirl and walk over to the Remoraid. Then I ask if it knows any strong Pokémon.

Cheesey
19th October 2003, 10:06 AM
Hexae

You carry on through the Meadow, and it isn't long until you find a Chansey and a Blissey playing a game. Chansey's hidden her egg and the Blissey has to find it - It just did. Blissey runs over joyfully to the Chansey and they play again. They seems to be having fun ^^. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Kecleon uses Flamethrower on the Skarmory but unfortunately it isn't enough to knock them all out. Then a particularly strong one dives at you, slamming into Kecleons side, hard. Kecleon flies over the te left of you and lies on his side. The Skarmory are very strong. What do you want to do?

LightNinetales

You give one food but they squabble over it. Then the leader finally gets it, and the others sulk. They give you the impression that they argue a lot... What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Poochyena is still trembling behind you, and it doesn't like being in pokeballs if it's not being captured. You send out Deveus who nuzzles Poochyena and makes him feel better. Poochyena is aware that he won't be hurt by the wild pokemon but he's still shaky. Deveus is making him feel better though. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

You walk on through the caverns and reach what looks like a dead end. But then you see and little doorway to your right. Sneaky! You go through and there are steps leading downwards. As you reach the bottom you walk on and see a Blaziken sleeping, and an Arcanine pacing around the far wall. What do you want to do?

Dragon_Claw

You ask the Remoraid if it knows any strong pokemon. It seems to, and makes actions which suggests it's trying to say there's some further along. You thank it and carry on, and the Remoraid follows you for a while longer. Not long after you find a group of Azumarill. Whether they're the strong pokemon Remoraid meant, I don't know. What do you want to do?

~*~

Cheesey

You decide to go to the meadow. You haven't gone for when you see a Stantler and a tropius munching on grass and leaves respectively. You also see a cute little bulbasaur amusing itself with its vines. What will you do?

I'd like to wave to the Stantler and the Tropius so they don't think I'm there to threaten them. Then I'd like to walk over to the Bulbasaur and let Aprodite (Bayleef, F) to play with it.

*Murkrow
19th October 2003, 10:37 AM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Poochyena is still trembling behind you, and it doesn't like being in pokeballs if it's not being captured. You send out Deveus who nuzzles Poochyena and makes him feel better. Poochyena is aware that he won't be hurt by the wild pokemon but he's still shaky. Deveus is making him feel better though. What do you want to do?

East Caverns

Hmm, I think I'll tell Poochyena that if it feels ok about it I'll willingly carry it through the cave, then there would be no way that it could be hurt.
If it doesn't like that then I'll show it how strong Deveus is, as well as sending out Nighteye (Sneasel F L15) and Omega(Shelgon M L19), and tell it that we'll all make sure that nothing bad will happen to it.

Hexae
19th October 2003, 10:41 AM

Hexae

You carry on through the Meadow, and it isn't long until you find a Chansey and a Blissey playing a game. Chansey's hidden her egg and the Blissey has to find it - It just did. Blissey runs over joyfully to the Chansey and they play again. They seems to be having fun ^^. What do you want to do?

Meadow.
Awww! That's so cute! I don't want to disturb their game, so I'll continue to look around. =)

Dragon_Claw
19th October 2003, 11:04 AM
You ask the Remoraid if it knows any strong pokemon. It seems to, and makes actions which suggests it's trying to say there's some further along. You thank it and carry on, and the Remoraid follows you for a while longer. Not long after you find a group of Azumarill. Whether they're the strong pokemon Remoraid meant, I don't know. What do you want to do?

<Lake>

I ask the Remoraid is these are the strong Pokémon he meant. Then I ask Remoraid why he is following me.

If these are the strong Pokémon Remoraid was talking about, I challenge the strongest one to a fight. (if accepted I fight with Victreebell)

LightNinetales
19th October 2003, 11:08 AM

LightNinetales

You give one food but they squabble over it. Then the leader finally gets it, and the others sulk. They give you the impression that they argue a lot... What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll sit down and smile at one of the Slugma.If it ignores me,I'll just continue on.

Dark Dragonite
19th October 2003, 11:31 AM

Dark Dragonite

You walk on through the caverns and reach what looks like a dead end. But then you see and little doorway to your right. Sneaky! You go through and there are steps leading downwards. As you reach the bottom you walk on and see a Blaziken sleeping, and an Arcanine pacing around the far wall. What do you want to do? [/B]

S. Caverns

I will cautiously aproach Arcanine, and ask why it is pacing.

Plague
19th October 2003, 12:51 PM

Plague

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue your search through the South Caverns. As you enter the next room, you see a claydol trying to keep two young wynauts from a small pool. Upon closer inspection, you notice a caravanha swimming inside watching the pokemon with interest. What will you do?

South Caverns

Well, unlike the Caravanha, I'm not interested in the Pokemon. Anyway, I'm going to continue on, and am going to begin running, to cover distance faster. And I'm going to keep an eye out for that pool that is rumored to exist. Then again, rumors are never reliable. :)

Pikachu101
19th October 2003, 01:06 PM

Pikachu101

You make funny faces but that just scares them. The mother is annoyed, and just doesn't see that you're trying to help. It uses Metronome AND... Growl. It's not really that terrifying, being Growled at by a Clefairy, but you know, it was trying to scare you =P. You walk away as it's obvious you aren't wanted and they can cheer the babies up themselves. A while after you see an Exeggcute sitting in the grass. What do you want to do?

Meadow

I already have good ol' Trio the Exeggutor, move on.

soggy_cardboard
19th October 2003, 02:38 PM
soggy_cardboard

Kecleon uses Flamethrower on the Skarmory but unfortunately it isn't enough to knock them all out. Then a particularly strong one dives at you, slamming into Kecleons side, hard. Kecleon flies over the te left of you and lies on his side. The Skarmory are very strong. What do you want to do?

grr...ill use some of my food and give it to the skarm, and see if they still want to fight.

<meadow>

Cheesey
20th October 2003, 10:55 AM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You reassure Poochyena, but it still wants to be carried. You pick him up and he's happy about it ^^. Then, one of the Heracross flies up to the top of the cavern - There's a worrying crack there. Then the room breaks out into a pandemonium! What do you want to do?

Hexae

You walk on through the Meadow and come to a particularly lush patch of grass. Then you notice a Shroomish giggling. There's another Shroomish there, but it suddenly changes into a Ditto! This seems to be what the little Shroomish is giggling about. There's also a Porygon seeing how high it can levitate to your left. What do you want to do?

Dragon_Claw

You ask the Remoraid if these are the strong pokemon he meant, but he shakes his head. You then ask why he's following you, and he looks at you blankly. You ask again, but he keeps looking with a slightly dazed expression. The Azumarill swim away, but the Remoraid is still there. What do you want to do?

LightNinetales

You smile at the Slugma but it doesn't respond. You carry on through the caverns, and find a Smoochum running around, chasing a Magby. It wants a kiss, but Magby is scared and not very happy ;_; What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

You ask the Arcanine why it is pacing around, and it turns around and looks at you. It really is a handsome beast. It tells you that it's girlfriend hasn't returned for a while... He's waiting for her, a Ninetales. He's protecting his ground but he knows the humans that come here aren't mean... Apart from one person supposedly called Tina =P. But you wouldn't be called Tina xD. Then the Ninetales returns, tails spread out a waving beautifully. She comes over to you two and Arcanine tells you you aren't there to hurt it. Then the two sit down. What do you want to do?

Plague

Still on the search for a pokemon you actually want, you run through the caverns. Then you slip, and fall, but a Sneasel runs over to see if you're alright. There's an Absol in the corner, but it's sleeping. The Sneasel helps you up, kindly. What do you want to do?

Pikachu101

You carry on walking through the Meadow, and after a little while you find an Ampharos. It's playing with a Mareep - It looks like they're related somehow. They're having a lot of fun ^_^. Neither of them seem to have noticed you. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

You toss the Skarmory some food and they're too occupied to care about you any more. They eat it and then fly away... Thank goodness! Then you run over to Kecleon - He's not fainted but he's not looking too good. He tries to stand up but his legs won't take his weight. What do you want to do?

*Murkrow
20th October 2003, 12:28 PM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You reassure Poochyena, but it still wants to be carried. You pick him up and he's happy about it ^^. Then, one of the Heracross flies up to the top of the cavern - There's a worrying crack there. Then the room breaks out into a pandemonium! What do you want to do?

East Caverns

I think I'll hold onto Poochyena tightly, call for my Pokémon, then leg it as fast as I can out of this room. If any Pokémon get in my way, I'll have Shelgon Dragon Claw them out of the way, and continue running.

LightNinetales
20th October 2003, 12:29 PM

LightNinetales

You smile at the Slugma but it doesn't respond. You carry on through the caverns, and find a Smoochum running around, chasing a Magby. It wants a kiss, but Magby is scared and not very happy ;_; What do you want to do?

South caverns

I'll ask the Wynaut (the one who is following me)if it wants to help me.If it say yes,I'll ask it to distract the Smoochum,and the Magby would be able to run away.If it say no,I'll try to distract the Smoochum myself.

Espeon12
20th October 2003, 07:01 PM
Nala and I have agreed to trade my Ponyta for her Chikorita, Ivy.

Vyree
Female Ponyta
Level: 9
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Hypnosis
Trait: Flash Fire ((When hit by a Fire-type move, user's Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to Fire-type attack damage))

I'm going to be hanging around for a while, so I'd like to go to the East Caverns, please. I'm also releasing my Growlithe, Fell, so these are my current Pokemon:

Nyx
Male Meowth
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis
Trait: Pickup ((May find an item after battle))

Vyree ((Trading))
Female Ponyta
Trait: Flash Fire ((When hit by a Fire-type move, user's Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to Fire-type attack damage))

Tempera
Female Foretress
Level: 19
Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Selfdestruct, Take Down, Sand Tomb, Earthquake
Trait: Sturdy ((Immune to One Hit KOs))

Wolfsong
20th October 2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Espeon12
Nala and I have agreed to trade my Ponyta for her Chikorita, Ivy.

Vyree
Female Ponyta

I confirm this. Here is Ivy's info:

Ivy
Level 5 Female Chikorita
Grass
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Ancient Power, Sword's Dance, Hidden Power Ice, Nature Power, Giga Drain
Trait: Overgrow (when HP is below 1/3rd, grass's power increases to 1.5 times.)

Snesel(h)Obsessive

Clutching the poochyena tightly you run as fast as you can to the next room. Once there, you look around and see the mankey that had been picking on the poochyena. Its talking with a machop. Neither has noticed you yet, but the poochyena is shaking in your arms. What will you do?

LightNinetales

You turn back to the Wynaut that had been following you. You ask her to help you to help the magby, and she nodds. The smoochum, however, is not interested in wynaut. The magby takes advange of the smoochum's momentary distraction when she sees the wynaut and makes a run for it. Smoochum begins to cry when she realizes the magby is gone. What will you do?

Espeon12

Bye Fell!

You decide to head into the East caverns where you immediately spot a Sableye sneaking up on a machop. What will you do?

Cheesey

You wave at the Tropius and Stantler who just ignore you and continue eating. Bulbasaur smiles and invites Aprodite to play with him. You sit back and watch the two grass types having fun. What will you do?

Me

Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

Poochyena (M) Level 8

I'd like to release that ponyta then continue traveling in the south Caverns.

I'll release that ponyta. Then I'll go to the Meadow

Edit: Changed my mind abut what i wanted to do.

Plague
20th October 2003, 08:01 PM

Plague

Still on the search for a pokemon you actually want, you run through the caverns. Then you slip, and fall, but a Sneasel runs over to see if you're alright. There's an Absol in the corner, but it's sleeping. The Sneasel helps you up, kindly. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I have decided to call this adventure "Plague and the Search for the Odd Pond of Crystal Caves."

Well, unlike my previous posts, I'll actually do something else than continue on! :D Anyway, I will thank the Sneasel for helping me, and apologize for not having any way to thank it, other than saying that I am sincerely grateful for its assistance. In addition, I would like to ask it if it has seen that pond that I was talking about in my last post (I was incorrectly calling it a pool.). Whether the Sneasel does or does not know the directions, or stops responding to me, I'll thanks it again and leave. If it gives me directions, I'll follow them, if not, I'll continue on. And if it goes crazy and attacks me, I'll run away, very, very, fast. :yes:

Oh, and by the way, thank you for making to interact with the surrounding. It lets me do a lot more in my posts. :)

Espeon12
20th October 2003, 08:21 PM

Espeon12

Bye Fell!

You decide to head into the East caverns where you immediately spot a Sableye sneaking up on a machop. What will you do?

<<East Caverns>>

Thanks, Nala. I hope the Machop will be able to handle the Sableye, because I'm going to leave them alone and continue searching.

soggy_cardboard
20th October 2003, 10:28 PM
origanally posted my cheeseysoggy_cardboard

You toss the Skarmory some food and they're too occupied to care about you any more. They eat it and then fly away... Thank goodness! Then you run over to Kecleon - He's not fainted but he's not looking too good. He tries to stand up but his legs won't take his weight. What do you want to do?

Ill feed him some food for the meantime, then ill release Mojo (my aipom) and look around for any hurt spinda.

<meadow>

Toxicity
20th October 2003, 10:56 PM

Gothic Latias

You carry on, still hearing the cries of the Skarmory and Pidgeotto. As you get further they die away, but the cries of another pokemon become clearer. As you get closer you hear a Bayleef crying out happily. It's playing with a Chikorita, and they look like they're related. There's also a Doduo practising its running techniques. What do you want to do?

~*^*~Forest~*^*~

I smile happily, sitting down and watching them...wondering about my next move...

LightNinetales
21st October 2003, 06:33 AM

LightNinetales

You turn back to the Wynaut that had been following you. You ask her to help you to help the magby, and she nodds. The smoochum, however, is not interested in wynaut. The magby takes advange of the smoochum's momentary distraction when she sees the wynaut and makes a run for it. Smoochum begins to cry when she realizes the magby is gone. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll try to reassure Smoochum and I'll tell her that annoying other pokemon is not a good way to make friends....
Then,if she stops to cry,I'll continue on.

Dark Dragonite
21st October 2003, 08:29 AM

Dark Dragonite

You ask the Arcanine why it is pacing around, and it turns around and looks at you. It really is a handsome beast. It tells you that it's girlfriend hasn't returned for a while... He's waiting for her, a Ninetales. He's protecting his ground but he knows the humans that come here aren't mean... Apart from one person supposedly called Tina =P. But you wouldn't be called Tina xD. Then the Ninetales returns, tails spread out a waving beautifully. She comes over to you two and Arcanine tells you you aren't there to hurt it. Then the two sit down. What do you want to do?

S. Caverns

Very tempting, if either of them are special/different from normal Arcanine & Ninetails, especially if Ninetails is shiny, I will ask them both if they would like to join my team, and make the second couple on my teams. if they are normal colored, and genes, I will congratulate them on their relationship, and wish them luck as I continue on.

*Murkrow
21st October 2003, 10:08 AM

[color=skyblue]Snesel(h)Obsessive

Clutching the poochyena tightly you run as fast as you can to the next room. Once there, you look around and see the mankey that had been picking on the poochyena. Its talking with a machop. Neither has noticed you yet, but the poochyena is shaking in your arms. What will you do?

East Caverns

I'll tighten my grip on Poochyena and gently tell it that I won't let anything bad happen to it. I'll then point to Deveus(Houndoom) and tell it that he's going to use Roar in a minute, so it knows what'll happen. I'll also say that if it wants to, it can go into a Pokéball for a short time.
I'll then hold onto it tightly, turn my back to the Mankey and Machop and have Deveus use Roar on them.

aragornbird
21st October 2003, 11:01 AM
Aragornbird

Victreebel spits you out, but you're covered in slobber. "Ew." Recovering quickly, you send out Galenia who uses her powerful wings to create a powerful gust of wind that topples the victreebel. She then flies off in the direction that the doduo had run off in. She perches in a tree having found it asleep. A nearby paras seems to be the obvious answer of why the doduo is asleep. What will you do?

(FOREST)

Sorry, my parents wouldn't let me use the internet all weekend. :(
Anyways, I'll do my part of the story first, then join back up with Julina.

I'll run over and thank the Paras, then throw an Ultra Ball at the sleeping Doduo.

Cheesey
21st October 2003, 11:08 AM
Plague

You thank the Sneasel and it smiles at you with glittery eyes. You ask her if she knows about any pond, and she points to the next room. Thanking her for her help, you continue on. As you reach the next room you notice that the floor is wet. You see a leakage to the wall on your right. Could that be where the pond is? How can you get to it? What do you want to do?

Espeon12

You walk on through the East Caverns and see a Crawdaunt scuttling around to you left. It's slamming the walls violently o_o. It doesn't seem to know you're there, as this room is quite dark. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

You give him some food, and then send out Mojo to look around. Most of the Spinda had scattered when the Skarmory attacked, but there were some left. None of them were hurt though - The other Spinda had taken the ones hurt away. These Spinda were looking rather dazed (but then, how can a Spinda not look dazed?) What do you wan to do?

Gothic Latias

You sit down and watch the pokémon. The Chikorita notices you and runs up to you, hopping up and down. It seems to be happy to see you ^^. Then the Bayleef walks over and grins. The Chikorita then licks you in the face =P. Doduo has noticed yo but it's still intent on running. What do you want to do?

LightNinetales

You tell Smoochum she shouldn't annoy others, but she tells you between sobs that she only wanted a little kiss from the Magby. She sits on the floor and continues to weep. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

The Ninetales looks up at you when you mention the word special. Then she gets up and turns around - Her tails are a beautiful mixture of gold. Then she turns back around and she has a little silver marking on her forehead. She's shiny and the Arcanine compliments her with a bark. They don't actually seem to be particularly happy living here, so they're glad to be on your team.

Ninetales, F, Lv 16
Arcanine, M, Lv 17

Congratulations! You walk on for a while more and notice a Cyndaquil sitting on a Torkoals back. And then steam rushes up from Torkoals shell! Cyndaquil zooms up and lands, giggling. What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Even when you tell Poochyena what happened he quivers in your arms and refuses to go into a pokéball. You turn around and then Deveus lets out a roar! Mankey and Machop are very startled and rush away, many rooms away. They didn't even notice it was the same Poochyena! You walk on and find a couple of Makuhita having a contest - Try to see who can smash a rock first. What do you want to do?

EDIT

aragornbird

You thank Paras and then throw an Ultra Ball at Doduo. It bonks it on the head but Doduo was out cold anyway. 'Ping!' Doduo was caught!

Doduo, F, Lv 12

Congrats! You run over to Julina and you continue on with your journey. As I told Julina you see a group of Tangela. The notice you and run around but all fall in a heap xD. What would you like to do?

Nala98

Bye Ponyta!

You release her and go to the Meadow. The lush grass is a pleasant change to the slightly chilly South Caverns. Its not long until you spot a Roselia playing with a Cleffa. There's also a Pidgeot flying about majestically overhead. What would you like to do?

Cheesey

You wave at the Tropius and Stantler who just ignore you and continue eating. Bulbasaur smiles and invites Aprodite to play with him. You sit back and watch the two grass types having fun. What will you do?

I'd like to let them play for a while. After that, I'd like to call over Aphrodite and ask her if she'd ask Bulbasaur if it wants to join my team. If it does, I'll let them play for a while longer and then continue on. If it doesn't, I'll let them play for a while and then carry on.

Discothéque
21st October 2003, 11:14 AM
Merh... O_o;;; Erm, I kinda went to the wrong place [and how I got these two mixed up, I'll never know. xD] but I'd like to go to the Meadow. xD

Dark Dragonite
21st October 2003, 12:20 PM

Dark Dragonite

The Ninetales looks up at you when you mention the word special. Then she gets up and turns around - Her tails are a beautiful mixture of gold. Then she turns back around and she has a little silver marking on her forehead. She's shiny and the Arcanine compliments her with a bark. They don't actually seem to be particularly happy living here, so they're glad to be on your team.

Ninetales, F, Lv 16
Arcanine, M, Lv 17

Congratulations! You walk on for a while more and notice a Cyndaquil sitting on a Torkoals back. And then steam rushes up from Torkoals shell! Cyndaquil zooms up and lands, giggling. What do you want to do?

AWESOME!!

S. Caverns
I will smile at the Cyndaquil, and happily keep on truckin'!!

EDIT: Loss of 2 balls Ultra/Great to obtain the Shiny Ninetails, and regular Arcanine couple. Offer the balls to them, if I haven't already captured them.

soggy_cardboard
21st October 2003, 01:53 PM
soggy_cardboard

You give him some food, and then send out Mojo to look around. Most of the Spinda had scattered when the Skarmory attacked, but there were some left. None of them were hurt though - The other Spinda had taken the ones hurt away. These Spinda were looking rather dazed (but then, how can a Spinda not look dazed?) What do you wan to do?

how many are "some" exactly?

ill, offer some a pokeball, and if they refuse to come peacefully, ill tell AIPOM to use Brick Break on one of em!

aragornbird
21st October 2003, 02:05 PM

You thank Paras and then throw an Ultra Ball at Doduo. It bonks it on the head but Doduo was out cold anyway. 'Ping!' Doduo was caught!

Doduo, F, Lv 12

Congrats! You run over to Julina and you continue on with your journey. As I told Julina you see a group of Tangela. The notice you and run around but all fall in a heap xD. What would you like to do?

(FOREST)

YAY! :D

Okay, I'll walk over and happily help the Tangela get untangled and get them back up. Then I'll continue on and see what I can see, but I'll also wait for Julina when she replies.

Wolfsong
21st October 2003, 02:57 PM
Cheesey

You watch Aphrodite and the Bulbasaur play for a while. Then you call her over and ask her to ask the bulbasaur to join your team. She does as asked and barely has the question out of her mouth before the smiling bulbasaur nodds his head yes and beams at his new friend. He seems agreeable to join. What ball will you use?

Discothéque

You leave and head for the meadow. The lush green grass and the quiet atmosphere puts you in a peaceful mood. As you look around, you notice a roselia and a treecko playing together. You also see a sad little swablu watching them. What will you do?

Dark Dragonite

You already caught them. You continue on through the South Caverns and you come across a Metang and a Tyranitar staring at each other. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard

You offer the spindas a pokeball. Two of the three seem happy to accept, however one is faster and jumps into the pokeball before the other one can think about moving. The third just runs off not wantign to be caught. The second Spinds just sits there. Spinda (M) L.9 What will you do now?

aragornbird

Happy for your capture, you go over and help the tangela get untangeled. Afterwards they thank you and run off. You continue on, carfuly not to get out of Julina's sight. Soon you come across a Pelipper watching a venonat playing. What will you do?

Edit: I decided to just forget what i was looking for and just breed for one when my pokes get old enough. Forgot they'd be in the same breeding group. So i took my info out.

aragornbird
21st October 2003, 03:13 PM
aragornbird

Happy for your capture, you go over and help the tangela get untangeled. Afterwards they thank you and run off. You continue on, carfuly not to get out of Julina's sight. Soon you come across a Pelipper watching a venonat playing. What will you do?

(FOREST)

*GASP* YAY, PELIPPER! :D

I'll happily walk up to it and offer it a spot on my Flying type team with a Great Ball. But if it refuses or tries to escape, I'll send out my Lv. 11 Skarmory, Aeragorn, and tell him to use Drill Peck on it!

Dark Dragonite
21st October 2003, 03:49 PM

Dark Dragonite

You already caught them. You continue on through the South Caverns and you come across a Metang and a Tyranitar staring at each other. What will you do?

S. Caverns

I will leave them be, and continue.

Espeon12
21st October 2003, 03:54 PM

Espeon12

You walk on through the East Caverns and see a Crawdaunt scuttling around to you left. It's slamming the walls violently o_o. It doesn't seem to know you're there, as this room is quite dark. What do you want to do?

<<East Caverns>>

I'll keep looking around; I'm not in search of strange Crawdaunt right now.

Toxicity
21st October 2003, 04:28 PM

Gothic Latias

You sit down and watch the pokémon. The Chikorita notices you and runs up to you, hopping up and down. It seems to be happy to see you ^^. Then the Bayleef walks over and grins. The Chikorita then licks you in the face =P. Doduo has noticed yo but it's still intent on running. What do you want to do?

~*^*~Forest~*^*~

I'll pet the Chikorita, and offer to pet the Bayleef too. After that, I'll let out my Bagon(Level 11, Male), Loki to play with them or something like that.

Plague
21st October 2003, 05:22 PM

Plague

You thank the Sneasel and it smiles at you with glittery eyes. You ask her if she knows about any pond, and she points to the next room. Thanking her for her help, you continue on. As you reach the next room you notice that the floor is wet. You see a leakage to the wall on your right. Could that be where the pond is? How can you get to it? What do you want to do?

South Caverns

Hmmm... Well, to start off, I'll take the biggest rock I can find and start hitting the wall. If that doesn't work, and doesn't break through, can you tell me what Pokemon, if any, are in the room? Thanks! :D

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st October 2003, 06:36 PM
Phantom Of Innocence-BF

You wait to see what aragornbird does - He doesn't look to pleased that he's covered in slobber X_x; He waits to dry off a bit... The Victreebels spit is nasty but what else can you do? =/ Once it dried off the Victreebel disappeared into the Forest. As you continue on, you find a group of Tangela. They notice you, and run around but they get muddled up and fall in a heap xD. What do you want to do?

Forest

I'll go with aragornbird and help the Tangela get untangled. 0.o

Pikachu101
21st October 2003, 06:51 PM

Pikachu101

You carry on walking through the Meadow, and after a little while you find an Ampharos. It's playing with a Mareep - It looks like they're related somehow. They're having a lot of fun ^_^. Neither of them seem to have noticed you. What do you want to do?

Meadow

YIPPEE!!!

I'll say hi to the two of them, and ask if I can join those two extremely cool pokemon to play with them and offer them some food 1 apiece (I'll have 11 afterwords)

Discothéque
21st October 2003, 07:27 PM

Discothéque

You leave and head for the meadow. The lush green grass and the quiet atmosphere puts you in a peaceful mood. As you look around, you notice a roselia and a treecko playing together. You also see a sad little swablu watching them. What will you do?

-Meadow-

I'll pat the little Swablu on the head, and then continue on in the Meadow.

soggy_cardboard
21st October 2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Nala98 soggy_cardboard

You offer the spindas a pokeball. Two of the three seem happy to accept, however one is faster and jumps into the pokeball before the other one can think about moving. The third just runs off not wantign to be caught. The second Spinds just sits there. Spinda (M) L.9 What will you do now?

ill offer the second spinda a pokeball, and if it refuses, ill get aipom to use his brick break technique on it :yes:

<meadow>

LightNinetales
22nd October 2003, 06:41 AM

LightNinetales

You tell Smoochum she shouldn't annoy others, but she tells you between sobs that she only wanted a little kiss from the Magby. She sits on the floor and continues to weep. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll ask the Smoochum if she wants to come with us until she finds a pokemon who would accept to kiss her.
Then,I'll offer the Wynaut a pokeball.^_^

Cheesey
22nd October 2003, 12:54 PM
aragornbird

Pelipper doesn't want to come with you, and pecks you on the nose x_x Then it tries flying away, but you send out Aeragorn to use Drill Peck on it. The Pelipper is not happy and uses Water Gun. Aeragorn is temporarily blinded and glides back to the ground. Pelippers gone. Oh well =/ You turn to Julina and you carry on through the Forest, only to see a Farfetch'd bonking a tree with its celery. There's a HootHoot at the top of the tree, peering down at the Farfetch'd which woke it up. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

As you walk on, you see a Kadabra practising its psychic techniques by bending a spoon. It's eyes are very focused on the spoon and hasn't noticed you or the Charizard flying about overhead. What would you like to do?

Espeon12

As you carry on you see a Mankey leaping through the air, as if it's working out. A Sneasel is watching it, in fascination. The Mankey manages to leap especially far and the Sneasel claps. There's an Absol in the corner, sitting down, watching the two pokemons actions. What do you want to do?

Gothic Latias

You pet Chikorita and Bayleef and they like it very much. Then you let Loki out to play with them. You relax and look overhead. There's a couple of Pidgey flying and a Hoppip floating along in the breeze. What do you want to do?

Plague

You hit the wall with a rock but to no avail. (We'll tell you if there's a pokemon in the room) With not much choice other than to carry on, as the walls are so thick, you walk thorugh to the next room. It's a large room with quite a few pokemon. There's a Medicham talking to a Sableye and a Charmander chasing it's tail. Suddenly an Absol darts through the room, from the left doorway through to the right. What would you like to do?

Phantom Of Innocence-BF

>_<... Julina, could you please keep track of aragornbirds updates too? Because you're kinda behind now. xD

Pikachu101

You walk over to the Mareep and the Ampharos and offer them some food. They take it happily, but they'd rather play by themselves. Mareep looks up at you in a cute manner, but then goes back to playing with Ampharos, What would you like to do?

Discothéque

You walk on through the Meadow and see a familiar face. Why, it's Amy! You walk over to her, happy to see her. Amy's watching a Roselia and Cleffa playing. Then you look up and notice a beautiful Pidgeot. It's flying around, majestically. Suddenly, the Cleffa squeaks and uses Metronome! You're unsure what's going to happen... But it's only a Splash. Roselia laughs, and Amy does too. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

You offer a ball to the other Spinda, and she comes along. She doesn't want to part with his friend.

Spinda, F, Lv 10

Congrats! You walk on a little more and see a Plusle and a Minun having a contest on how many sparks they can produce. What would you like to do?

LightNinetales

The Smoochum would like that very much, and walks along with you. Then you offer Wynaut a pokeball - She gladly accepts!

Wynaut, F, Lv 12

Congratulations! As you walk on a little, you see a big Typhlosion! Smoochum doesn't really want to kiss him =P Typhlosion has a glowing mane, and he hasn't seen you. What do you want to do?

*Murkrow
22nd October 2003, 01:02 PM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Even when you tell Poochyena what happened he quivers in your arms and refuses to go into a pokéball. You turn around and then Deveus lets out a roar! Mankey and Machop are very startled and rush away, many rooms away. They didn't even notice it was the same Poochyena! You walk on and find a couple of Makuhita having a contest - Try to see who can smash a rock first. What do you want to do?

East Caverns

They don't interest me, so I think I'll continue onto the next room.

Discothéque
22nd October 2003, 01:03 PM

Discothéque

You walk on through the Meadow and see a familiar face. Why, it's Amy! You walk over to her, happy to see her. Amy's watching a Roselia and Cleffa playing. Then you look up and notice a beautiful Pidgeot. It's flying around, majestically. Suddenly, the Cleffa squeaks and uses Metronome! You're unsure what's going to happen... But it's only a Splash. Roselia laughs, and Amy does too. What do you want to do?

-Meadow-

Well, I believe I will continue on, and drag Amy along with me so she doesn't get lost like Rachel. =P [Okay, so I was the one who got lost, but if I'm dragging Amy around, I can't get lost, now can I? Bwaha. It's all a plan. Kinda. Sorta. O_o]

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2003, 01:20 PM
Time for a new version, isn't it?

Ok, I would like to thank Cheesey for pointing out a bug in the CCCCC, which has already been fixed. Expect to find basic Psychic pokemon around from now on. (A simple typo can have awful consequences while programming). Sorry about that. I hope the randomizer works correctly now.

LightNinetales
22nd October 2003, 01:46 PM

LightNinetales

The Smoochum would like that very much, and walks along with you. Then you offer Wynaut a pokeball - She gladly accepts!

Wynaut, F, Lv 12

Congratulations! As you walk on a little, you see a big Typhlosion! Smoochum doesn't really want to kiss him =P Typhlosion has a glowing mane, and he hasn't seen you. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll smile and say "Hi!".
If the Typhlosion attacks me,I'll get Kaizerin(Walrein,female,level 16)to use Water Gun on the Typhlosion.

soggy_cardboard
22nd October 2003, 01:54 PM
soggy_cardboard

You offer a ball to the other Spinda, and she comes along. She doesn't want to part with his friend.

Spinda, F, Lv 10

Congrats! You walk on a little more and see a Plusle and a Minun having a contest on how many sparks they can produce. What would you like to do?

YAY! :D

ill stay around to see who wins, then carry on.

<meadow>