PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v6 ~Mod Approved~



Pages : [1] 2

pokemasterfrank
9th September 2003, 02:59 AM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center


Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Nala98 and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world’s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn’t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it’s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat…the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn’t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found…paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there…

--------------------
You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.

--------------------


Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don’t stay here after dark…

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is rumour that powerful Pokemon live there…

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
--------------------
State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.

--------------------
Post Form

<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.

--------------------
Special Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working
--------------------
DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

You MUST post any Captees you want to keep in this topic with your first few posts, and forfieting your one Master Ball. Otherwise, your captees will be considered illegal.

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.

--------------------
You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting pokémon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a Flygon anywhere). That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, its for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. Though, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

--------------------
List of Links

The Crystal Caves Battledome (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9981)
Buena's Radio Show (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19997)
Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22144)
The Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17697)
--------------------
Founder- Link 10

Owners- Cheesey, pokemasterfrank

Workers- Link 10, Nala98

Battle Arena/Kiosk Workers - Aipom Of Doom

Jay
9th September 2003, 03:05 AM
Frank

I’m sorry ;_; Jay doesn’t like your one time spasm-as-if-you-were-an-insane-psycho-maniac moment =’( *Cries* Blame Discotheque! Thwap her! Thwap her! xD

Thanks for posting the new verison. =)

Your Parasect is sent out to stop that pesky Voltorb causing such a storm – however, it turns its attention to your mushroom-like friend, and as it initiates, your Parasect releases a collection of spores that causes disorientation. The volt sphere pokémon slows down after meeting contact with the efficiency of your Parasect’s attack. An easy catch now, so you think, as you chuck your Stun Ball at the Voltorb as the Pokéball shaped pokémon goes inside the ball o_O No luck in escaping, you’ve caught it without any chance of an escape. Congratulations!

After that, you familiarize the Raichu in coming back to its own senses, and out of its faint hex. Successfully, after a few minutes, you’re successfully able to adjust the Raichu back to its normal self. He thanks you and gives you a slight hug, and you give one back to show your appreciation. What would you like to do now?

Voltorb (-) Level 12

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

As unfortunately as it may sound, the Machamp prohibits your own access by going deeper into the caverns. He becomes slightly enraged as you deny his request, Shelgon backing off a little. He sets his eyes on that dragon-like pokémon and charges for both him and you! There’s no evading him now! What are you going to do?

Dragon_Claw

Your Rhyhorn inflicts a very nasty bite onto the Slaking, and he slaps him away with his fist. Ouch! To think what that could have done to any other of your pokémon. Rhyhorn is sent flying back into the distance, and was knocked back at a reasonably good expanse. Your other pokémon decide to give it a shot instead, and Metagross’ confusion appears to be working the most effectively out of the lot. Soon enough he is inflicted with confusion himself. His mind is unstable, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s weakened physically! Hitmontop gives a few rolling kicks to add to the pain, and the Slaking plunges to the ground in agony, giving up. You toss your Ultra Ball at him, and he is successfully caught sooner or later. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Slaking (M) Level 22

Homeofmew

The blazing gyrate envelopes the poor Igglybuff, as she wanders away into another part of the pasture, crying for help as she begins to feel a burn inflicting her. Mwahahaha’ing, you continuing onwards in search for more pokémon. As much as Soggy_cardboard will be displeased, you discover three Spinda playing together. What would you like to do?

Gothic Latias

You glare at the Houndoom for their evil discharged duty, as you continue onwards somewhere else. You soon enough encounter a tough Umbreon fighting a Flareon in the one room! Not tough fighting, just a playful fight. I hope it doesn’t turn nasty! What are you going to do?

DarkPrincess

Venusaur (M) Level 24
You run like a chicken behind Amanda as you send out your Salamence. Instantly, all the rodents get scared and run off! Though, Draco wasn’t going to let that happen. Encountering a tough male Minun, he tares at the poor Minun’s skin as the dragon energy rips through with tremendous power. Instantly, you chuck your Great Ball and the poor Minun had no chance of escaping x_x Congratulations! What would you like to do next? The other Plusle and Minun begin to run off into the Forest XD
Minun (M) Level 14

Angel Blossom

Bye Charmander and Ekans <_<

You send Charizard back out to keep her company, and she appears to feel happy again. You leave them alone for a little bit as you venture into the next room of the caverns, and in there is a tough Magcargo fighting a Medicham. The Medicham appears to be winning perceptibly against the defensive tank. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

Franks going to Thwap you. Runnnnn!! :O

You look around the place for a little while, and you encounter a Wigglytuff pointing at something a little further in the distance. Interested, you follow her and she guides you to a wounded pokémon. You see a sparkly glitter shroud this fairly large pokémon, when you draw closer to it, it appears to be a shiny! Wow, you are very lucky :O!! It’s a genuine shiny Tropius! He appears to be too wounded though to capture. You should revitalize him first. What are you going to do?

Pikachu101

C’est la vie, Tyrogue.

Happy after capturing a cute Blissey, you travel to the sandy and hot deserts in hopes for a few ground types that may appeal to you, or maybe rock, or steel types! Who knows? We do know that a Dugtrio and a Rhyhorn take a particular interest in you as they watch you cunningly a little further ahead. What are you going to do?

SilverMachop

Three attacks is the maximum I allow before time runs out, so to speak. The more attacks though the more likely I’ll make a mistake ;)

Ancient of War powers up and slams his feet into the sandy ground… apparently too sandy for the earthquake to do anything, as it grounds the attack. The Steelix snickers and slams his tail into your Venusaur, knocking him back, but your grass-type companion isn’t giving up! Slashing him with more Vine Whips and Sleep Powers, he eventually becomes too drowsy to continue and dozes off, slamming his iron body in to the ground, sleeping. Now’s your chance, with your Venusaur terribly wounded, what are you going to do?

Hexae

The Pidgeotto flies off when you wave at it, still astonishment at your arrival. You finally decide to resume your captee adventure here, where you hope to find some nice normal, grass or electric type pokémon! Not far up you see a Ratatta wounded, and a nearby Electrike that must have caused the torture. What are you going to do?

Nala98

Leaving them alone to run around in the blazing sun, you continue to search around for a little longer. You feel a little tired though from the heat, so you take a break beside a nearby tree. Whilst resting, a nearby Chansey walks up to you to provide more shade, or blocking your view, rather. You aren’t sure whether you want to get annoyed at it or not. What are you going to do?

Soggy_cardboard

Disappointed at not catching a Ludicolo, you continue to search around the place a little longer in the dry meadow. All of a sudden, you bump into something. You feel around and there appears to be something camouflaged. Soon enough, you realize it’s a Kecleon, still unseen to the naked eye. What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite

‘course you are, by lots of people =P

Being generous, you give him 5 pieces of food so he will feel somewhat more exultant. It appears to have worked, and he takes a liking into you. You rip off a large piece of your shirt that was supposedly unintended, wrapping it around the wounded tail. He thanks you a lot and gives you a big rocky hug! xD! You enjoy it, but you must continue onwards now. He waves farewell, sad to see you go, as you continue on. The next room contains a Grumpig whom is fighting a Spoink. Amazingly, the bouncy fiend is winning! What are you going to do?

Enile Zemula

The Absol is happy enough to join you, as it is content with your behaviour. You hold out a Pokéball for him to go into, and he is officially caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Absol (M) Level 8

pokemasterfrank
9th September 2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Frank

I’m sorry ;_; Jay doesn’t like your one time spasm-as-if-you-were-an-insane-psycho-maniac moment =’( *Cries* Blame Discotheque! Thwap her! Thwap her! xD

Thanks for posting the new verison. =)

Your Parasect is sent out to stop that pesky Voltorb causing such a storm – however, it turns its attention to your mushroom-like friend, and as it initiates, your Parasect releases a collection of spores that causes disorientation. The volt sphere pokémon slows down after meeting contact with the efficiency of your Parasect’s attack. An easy catch now, so you think, as you chuck your Stun Ball at the Voltorb as the Pokéball shaped pokémon goes inside the ball o_O No luck in escaping, you’ve caught it without any chance of an escape. Congratulations!

After that, you familiarize the Raichu in coming back to its own senses, and out of its faint hex. Successfully, after a few minutes, you’re successfully able to adjust the Raichu back to its normal self. He thanks you and gives you a slight hug, and you give one back to show your appreciation. What would you like to do now?

Voltorb (-) Level 12

lol *thwaps Discotheque* :O

No problem Jay :o lol

-Meadow-

GAH! Over...come...by...cute...scene...becoming...attac hed...to...Raichu @_@ I'll offer the Raichu a Great Ball. If he doesn't want to come along, then I'll give him a final hug and be on my way :o

Jay
9th September 2003, 04:30 AM
• pokemasterfrank •

Your optimism is hilarious xD *Runs*

While the offer was tempting for Raichu, he declines the offer. He likes it out in the pasture and wants to stay with his other rodent friends. You each give each other one final cuddle before you both travel on your own ways, Raichu sad at your disappearance. The hot sun beats down on the whole of the field; thankfully, the terrible weather subsided before you were able to do anything. You’re interrupted on your journey once again by a Clefairy who is waving its fingers at you for some reason. O_o Wonder what that could mean. What are you going to do? :o

Wolfsong
9th September 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Jay
[ Nala98

Leaving them alone to run around in the blazing sun, you continue to search around for a little longer. You feel a little tired though from the heat, so you take a break beside a nearby tree. Whilst resting, a nearby Chansey walks up to you to provide more shade, or blocking your view, rather. You aren’t sure whether you want to get annoyed at it or not. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll stand up and try to see around the chansey. If nothing is there i'll continue looking

Jay
9th September 2003, 10:34 AM
• Nala98 •
Nothing’s behind the Chansey, so you get off from the ground and continue to search around the meadow longer. Soon enough you encounter a very disorderly Tauros rampaging around the place with a Mareep wandering around. The Tauros appears to be getting ready to aim for her! What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
9th September 2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Jay

• Nala98 •
Nothing’s behind the Chansey, so you get off from the ground and continue to search around the meadow longer. Soon enough you encounter a very disorderly Tauros rampaging around the place with a Mareep wandering around. The Tauros appears to be getting ready to aim for her! What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll release Steve and Oliver. IF Oliver can safely hypnosis the tauros to sleep I'll have him do so other wise i'll just have Steve paralye it with thunder wave. Once the tauros is either sleeping or paralized, I'll make sure that the mareep is ok, then continue on my way.

Jay
9th September 2003, 10:46 AM
• Nala98 •
Oliver can't seem to get close enough to the Tauros, so Steve is sent out to disorientate its muscles, and by doing so, he releases a large bolt of electricity that shocks Oliver at the same time as well as the Tauros o_O Both their muscles lock up and are now harmed. Steve feels a bit ashamed, but nevertheless you saved the Mareep! It thanks you as it runs off past the disorientated Tauros to see its mother Ampharos.

You recall Steve and carry Oliver in your arms for a short moment, until you come across an Electabuzz just roaming around the place.

What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
9th September 2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Jay

• Nala98 •
Oliver can't seem to get close enough to the Tauros, so Steve is sent out to disorientate its muscles, and by doing so, he releases a large bolt of electricity that shocks Oliver at the same time as well as the Tauros o_O Both their muscles lock up and are now harmed. Steve feels a bit ashamed, but nevertheless you saved the Mareep! It thanks you as it runs off past the disorientated Tauros to see its mother Ampharos.

You recall Steve and carry Oliver in your arms for a short moment, until you come across an Electabuzz just roaming around the place.

What are you going to do?

Meadow

Oliver: X.X

I'll recall Olier back into his pokeball and then well continue on our way leaving the electabuzz alone.

Jay
9th September 2003, 11:09 AM
• Nala98 •
Oliver is sent back into his Pokéball to rest for a little while to recover its perplexed muscles. Ignoring the Electabuzz, you continue around the Meadow for a little while longer. Soon enough, you encounter a Porygon2 playing with its younger sibling, a Porygon. They’re playing in the centre of the grazing land uninhibited. What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
9th September 2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Jay

• Nala98 •
Oliver is sent back into his Pokéball to rest for a little while to recover its perplexed muscles. Ignoring the Electabuzz, you continue around the Meadow for a little while longer. Soon enough, you encounter a Porygon2 playing with its younger sibling, a Porygon. They’re playing in the centre of the grazing land uninhibited. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll leave them alone since i'm not interested in the pory family.

Jay
9th September 2003, 11:44 AM
• Nala98 •
Uninterested in the Porygon dynasty, you search elsewhere for some that appeal to you. All of a sudden, a very thunderous screech sends tremors through the ground, and soon enough you come across an Exploud whom is about to scream!! What are you going to do?

SilverMachop
9th September 2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Jay
SilverMachop

Three attacks is the maximum I allow before time runs out, so to speak. The more attacks though the more likely I’ll make a mistake ;)

Ancient of War powers up and slams his feet into the sandy ground… apparently too sandy for the earthquake to do anything, as it grounds the attack. The Steelix snickers and slams his tail into your Venusaur, knocking him back, but your grass-type companion isn’t giving up! Slashing him with more Vine Whips and Sleep Powers, he eventually becomes too drowsy to continue and dozes off, slamming his iron body in to the ground, sleeping. Now’s your chance, with your Venusaur terribly wounded, what are you going to do?


Desert

This could be close! I throw my Ultra Ball at the Steelix, and keep my fingers crossed!

Discothéque
9th September 2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Discothéque

Franks going to Thwap you. Runnnnn!! :O

You look around the place for a little while, and you encounter a Wigglytuff pointing at something a little further in the distance. Interested, you follow her and she guides you to a wounded pokémon. You see a sparkly glitter shroud this fairly large pokémon, when you draw closer to it, it appears to be a shiny! Wow, you are very lucky :O!! It’s a genuine shiny Tropius! He appears to be too wounded though to capture. You should revitalize him first. What are you going to do?


*cries* *thwaps Frank* *dives behind Jay to hide* ;_;


Meadow

Oooooh... spaaarkly... I like sparkly shiny things. xD

I'll send out... uh... Glory [Umbreon, F] and William [Eevee, M] to use Helping Hand on the Tropius in attempt to give him some power. If he still appears to be a bit too weak and wounded for capture, they shall perform the attack again. Then I'll walk over and hand him a piece of Food [4 Pieces] and ask if he wants to join my team. If he accepts, I'll hand him a Pokeball and scurry away to find Rachel again. xD If he doesn't accept... uh... I'll stay around and try to think of something. O_o;


Edit .:. I also noticed that [once more!] I have far too many fire types. xD So I'm also going to release my Charizard [M] and Blaziken [M]. Baiii. X_x

Dragon_Claw
9th September 2003, 12:22 PM
Your Rhyhorn inflicts a very nasty bite onto the Slaking, and he slaps him away with his fist. Ouch! To think what that could have done to any other of your pokémon. Rhyhorn is sent flying back into the distance, and was knocked back at a reasonably good expanse. Your other pokémon decide to give it a shot instead, and Metagross’ confusion appears to be working the most effectively out of the lot. Soon enough he is inflicted with confusion himself. His mind is unstable, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s weakened physically! Hitmontop gives a few rolling kicks to add to the pain, and the Slaking plunges to the ground in agony, giving up. You toss your Ultra Ball at him, and he is successfully caught sooner or later. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

<Meadow>

Gheghe, couldn't find the new thread.

I'll thank all three of my Pokémon, especially Rhyhorn, and return them to my balls ^-^ (pokéballs that is). Then I continue searching for new Pokémon.

Cheesey
9th September 2003, 01:27 PM
I've never posted here before. But I'd like to go to the Meadow, please ^_^;

Wolfsong
9th September 2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Jay

• Nala98 •
Uninterested in the Porygon dynasty, you search elsewhere for some that appeal to you. All of a sudden, a very thunderous screech sends tremors through the ground, and soon enough you come across an Exploud whom is about to scream!! What are you going to do?

Meadow

O.O I'll cover my ears with my hands and run past as fast as i can and keep on looking

Dark Dragonite
9th September 2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

‘course you are, by lots of people =P

Being generous, you give him 5 pieces of food so he will feel somewhat more exultant. It appears to have worked, and he takes a liking into you. You rip off a large piece of your shirt that was supposedly unintended, wrapping it around the wounded tail. He thanks you a lot and gives you a big rocky hug! xD! You enjoy it, but you must continue onwards now. He waves farewell, sad to see you go, as you continue on. The next room contains a Grumpig whom is fighting a Spoink. Amazingly, the bouncy fiend is winning! What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Well, tempting as they may be, I will call for TTar to crush them both!! Muhahahahaha, lol, just kidding, I will continue on in the caves.

*Murkrow
9th September 2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Jay




Sneasel(h)Obsessive

As unfortunately as it may sound, the Machamp prohibits your own access by going deeper into the caverns. He becomes slightly enraged as you deny his request, Shelgon backing off a little. He sets his eyes on that dragon-like pokémon and charges for both him and you! There’s no evading him now! What are you going to do?





East Caverns

@_@ I'll let out a girly scream and see if I(and Shelgon) can dodge him as he runs past.
If I can't dodge him I'll still let out a girly scream and beg Shelgon to help get us out of this mess.

Hexae
9th September 2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

The Pidgeotto flies off when you wave at it, still astonishment at your arrival. You finally decide to resume your captee adventure here, where you hope to find some nice normal, grass or electric type pokémon! Not far up you see a Ratatta wounded, and a nearby Electrike that must have caused the torture. What are you going to do?

Meadow.

I'll send out my Shiny Spheal, Hiela, to Ice Beam the Electrike, and my Yanma to try and comfort the poor little mouse. If Rattata is gravely injured enough to not be captured, I'll send out Tahoma and Verdana to give it a Helping Hand. If it isn't that hurt yet, I'll offer it some food and a Pokeball.

Espeon12
9th September 2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Espeon12

You give the Sneasel an evil look before chucking the Sharpedo back in, and he makes a ^_^ anime smiley, saying thanks! After that, you continue onwards to the Desert. Sand rushes up at your face, but you inevitably continue to search through it, and soon enough, you come across an Onix implemented in the sand. A Rhydon pokes at it xD What are you going to do?



<<Desert>>

Lol, I'll continue searching. I don't want to be there when the Onix gets fed up with the poking.

Pikachu101
9th September 2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

C’est la vie, Tyrogue.

Happy after capturing a cute Blissey, you travel to the sandy and hot deserts in hopes for a few ground types that may appeal to you, or maybe rock, or steel types! Who knows? We do know that a Dugtrio and a Rhyhorn take a particular interest in you as they watch you cunningly a little further ahead. What are you going to do?

God Mrs. VR you are evil!

Desert

I'll move slowly up to them putting out some food as a sign I'm friendly (2 pieces). I have 15 left. If they try to attack me I'll have Trio attack with solar beam.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
9th September 2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Phantom

The Wigglytuff joins you, but as soon as she sits down the weather clears up! It must have been due to one of the other adventurers using a sunny day which keeps the weather in tact for a little while! She begins to lie against the tree, catching a few rays, as you are yourself. What are you going to do now?

Meadow

I'll ask Wigglytuff if she would like to travel with us and offer her a Pokeball. :)

Toxicity
9th September 2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

You glare at the Houndoom for their evil discharged duty, as you continue onwards somewhere else. You soon enough encounter a tough Umbreon fighting a Flareon in the one room! Not tough fighting, just a playful fight. I hope it doesn’t turn nasty! What are you going to do?

Southern Caverns

I'll sit down and watch....I seemed very interested in a battle between Eeveeloutions. I'll wait until later to decide what I want to use.

soggy_cardboard
9th September 2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Jay You continue to search around the place for a little more, in hopes for better pokemon like Spindas! XD~ No luck yet, but you do happen to discover a Clefairy and yet another Dunsparce x_x there's also a Pidgey soaring in the air at high speed! What are you going to do?
LOCATION : Meadow

continue searching pls...

homeofmew
9th September 2003, 07:52 PM
<Meadow>


By Jay
Homeofmew

The blazing gyrate envelopes the poor Igglybuff, as she wanders away into another part of the pasture, crying for help as she begins to feel a burn inflicting her. Mwahahaha’ing, you continuing onwards in search for more pokémon. As much as Soggy_cardboard will be displeased, you discover three Spinda playing together. What would you like to do?


Send out Totodile to water gun em, then use Pikachu to Thuderbolt em, and contnue in the meadow laughing muhahahaha >=O!

DarkPrincess
9th September 2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrincess

Venusaur (M) Level 24
You run like a chicken behind Amanda as you send out your Salamence. Instantly, all the rodents get scared and run off! Though, Draco wasn’t going to let that happen. Encountering a tough male Minun, he tares at the poor Minun’s skin as the dragon energy rips through with tremendous power. Instantly, you chuck your Great Ball and the poor Minun had no chance of escaping x_x Congratulations! What would you like to do next? The other Plusle and Minun begin to run off into the Forest XD
Minun (M) Level 14

Whee! *hugs Venusaur and Minun* I'll name my Venusaur, G.I.R and my Minun, Gollum xDD

Now, I'll have Draco trap a male Plusle from escaping then use a good Dragon Claw on a male one. Keep using Dragon Claw until it's weak then I'll toss my Great Ball at him.

Jay
10th September 2003, 05:20 AM
SilverMachop

The Ultra Ball is launched at Steelix, and you’ve caught him! What would you like to do now?
Steelix (M) Level 18

Discotheque

C’est la vie, Charizard and Blaziken, and stop hiding behind me. :x

Your Eevee and your Umbreon’s helping hand isn’t enough to fully help the Tropius, though it appears to work for it to be able to look around slightly. Giving it a piece of food, it really appreciates what you’re doing, but it isn’t confident enough to come along with a human! Hmm, maybe he got beaten up by one? What are you going to do? (He refused the Pokéball.)

Dragon_Claw

o_x sicko =P

You thank all your pokémon for their help with the Slaking, and the Vigoroth is now nowhere to be seen. You continue onwards now freely searching for new habitants. Instantly feeling something hit your head, you look up and it’s that manmade pokémon Porygon! A Castform also levitates slightly above him, and they glance down at you. What are yo going to do?

Cheesey

Cheesemuffin joined ^.^ Welcome!!! Yay I’m glad you’ve started playing =D

The sun beats down on you as you begin your captee journey at the Meadow, a pasture of awe and incredulity, where many normal, grass and electric types roam the area. You pick up and start finally. Instantly you encounter a Ditto, and it transforms into a formidable Magikarp XD There’s also a Bayleef watching the Magikarp, err, Ditto. What would you like to do?

Nala98

Unfortunately, covering your eyes doesn’t appear to be enough to stop the Exploud’s screeches from rampaging through to your eardrum, bursting them in the process. That’s all he could do though, and you manage to barely get past him with your ears slightly impaired from the racket. A Bellossom nudges at your pants, wondering if it can help you. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite

It’s not alluring, and you continue onwards and deeper into the caverns. More psychic types surround the next room, as you see a couple of Mr. Mime and a Lunatone idling around. What are you going to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Your girly scream doesn’t appear to have worked, and the Machamp continues to rage on towards you and Shelgon. He doesn’t want you to get hurt, so it slams into the body of Machamp which knocks him over successfully! He can’t get up and the Shelgon wants to continue to fight it for what it was attempting. Unless you have something else in mind. What are you going to do now?

Hexae

Font names? ;;O____o

Your shiny Spheal is discharged, sending a freeze beam at the Electrike, which solidifies him in its tracks. The Ratatta is safe and she is very grateful for what you have done! Offering her a piece of food, she nibbles on it calmly, and then she accepts the Pokéball offer in a snap, absorbed, and then caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Ratatta (F) Level 10

Espeon12

Speedily getting out of there before Onix awakens, you manage to continue to look around for more ‘victims’. You hear the rush of sand kick up from behind you, and then it blinds you in the face! A Marowak titters at its good work. A Forretress quickly comes in to beat him up for what the Marowak had done! She rams into him continuously, and inevitably manages to defeat him. The Forretress then rolls up towards you and looks at you with puppy-dog eyes. Aww, what are you going to do?

Pikachu101

The sand blurs their faces, and they appear to be rather happy. They accept the pieces of food and they nibble on it for a little while, without any type of rebuttal. What would you like to do now?

Phantom

The Wigglytuff thinks about the offer for a moment, and consents to your proposal! She is officially caught in her Pokéball. Congratulations! What do you do now?
Wigglytuff (F) Level 13

Gothic Latias

Umbreon unleashes numerous beams of light to confuse Flareon, but unfortunately, the fiery fiend was clever enough to protect from the attack by closing its eyes! It then engulfs the Umbreon with its fiery breath with a Flamethrower, and the Umbreon screeches in pain as it feels the burn, and soon enough falls to the ground in defeat. The Flareon gleams at her success. What do you do now?

Soggy_cardboard

The Kecleon doesn’t interest you, so you walk onwards for more pokémon. In the distance you see a Kangaskhan feeding off some of the trees. They appear to be tasty trees o_O A few Chikorita watch, for some reason. What are you going to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

The Spinda become quite annoyed after being shocked, and they all seem to disappear! Must be faint attack, though they don’t want to attack you. After they disappear, a Kangaskhan comes up from behind you, and is wondering why on earth you would do such a thing as that! What are you going to do now? X_x

DarkPrincess

Continuing your lucky streak, Draco is sent out again to capture a male Plusle before they all escape into the forestry. A few slashes of its dragon claw weakens one of them to the point of almost collapsing, then the Pokéball, then the capture! Congratulations, again, what now?
Plusle (M) Level 12

Dragon_Claw
10th September 2003, 06:43 AM
me...sick? neeh!


You thank all your pokémon for their help with the Slaking, and the Vigoroth is now nowhere to be seen. You continue onwards now freely searching for new habitants. Instantly feeling something hit your head, you look up and it’s that manmade pokémon Porygon! A Castform also levitates slightly above him, and they glance down at you. What are yo going to do?

<Meadow>

I'll both give them a piece of food (unless Porygon's can't eat), which leaves me with 17 left (or 18 in that case). Then I ask them to come with me (and both offer them a great ball and pokéball)

B.T.W. you get a batch of new Pokéballs every monday right?

Jay
10th September 2003, 08:38 AM
Dragon_Claw

No, only when I make an announcement. Otherwise you don't get them. I should probably create one next Monday, or tomorrow.

By the way, did you just get those two balls because you assumed that? When I know I'll update.

Dragon_Claw
10th September 2003, 09:16 AM
Then I only have one Ultra Ball left. I'll give the ball to the one who looks strongest in that case.

Edit: I don't have a Ultra Ball, just a Crystal Ball + a Master Ball, so I'll offer the strongest one a Crystal Ball.

Dark Dragonite
10th September 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

It’s not alluring, and you continue onwards and deeper into the caverns. More psychic types surround the next room, as you see a couple of Mr. Mime and a Lunatone idling around. What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Sorry, I have to be picky about my last CC Poke, barring a win in the Tourney, and since I gave up that cool TTar, and have my Psychic net anyway, I will keep walking, not disturbing either poke.

Cheesey
10th September 2003, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Jay
Cheesey

Cheesemuffin joined ^.^ Welcome!!! Yay I’m glad you’ve started playing =D

The sun beats down on you as you begin your captee journey at the Meadow, a pasture of awe and incredulity, where many normal, grass and electric types roam the area. You pick up and start finally. Instantly you encounter a Ditto, and it transforms into a formidable Magikarp XD There’s also a Bayleef watching the Magikarp, err, Ditto. What would you like to do?

Meadow

I'd like to quietly walk over to the Ditto, being careful not to scare it. I'll then kneel down in front, still being very cautious. I'd also like to look at the Bayleef briefly, but not too much so it doesn't think I'm staring at him ._.;;

*Murkrow
10th September 2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Jay




Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Your girly scream doesn’t appear to have worked, and the Machamp continues to rage on towards you and Shelgon. He doesn’t want you to get hurt, so it slams into the body of Machamp which knocks him over successfully! He can’t get up and the Shelgon wants to continue to fight it for what it was attempting. Unless you have something else in mind. What are you going to do now?




East Caverns

I'll think to myself 'revenge is sweet' then cheer on Shelgon as it continues to pummel that Machamp:D

homeofmew
10th September 2003, 03:10 PM
By Jay
Mrs. Virtual Reality

The Spinda become quite annoyed after being shocked, and they all seem to disappear! Must be faint attack, though they don’t want to attack you. After they disappear, a Kangaskhan comes up from behind you, and is wondering why on earth you would do such a thing as that! What are you going to do now? X_x

<Meadow>
Send Out Totodile to Water Gun, Pikachu to use Thunderbolt, throw an Ultra Ball. Continue in Meadow.

Hexae
10th September 2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

Font names? ;;O____o

Your shiny Spheal is discharged, sending a freeze beam at the Electrike, which solidifies him in its tracks. The Ratatta is safe and she is very grateful for what you have done! Offering her a piece of food, she nibbles on it calmly, and then she accepts the Pokéball offer in a snap, absorbed, and then caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Ratatta (F) Level 10

*chuckles*

Meadow.
I'll move on now, to search for more pokemon. Also, I have to release my Skarmory and Ekans. :<

DarkPrincess
10th September 2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrincess

Continuing your lucky streak, Draco is sent out again to capture a male Plusle before they all escape into the forestry. A few slashes of its dragon claw weakens one of them to the point of almost collapsing, then the Pokéball, then the capture! Congratulations, again, what now?
Plusle (M) Level 12

<Meadow>

Yay!! *hugs the Plusle* I'll name him, Sméagol. ^.^

Um.. since I came back to the CCCC, do I get all the Pokéballs you begn with? I bought the three I used to capture my Venusaur, Minun and Plusle.

If I do, then I'll continue along the Meadow. If not, bye bye ^^;

Toxicity
10th September 2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

Umbreon unleashes numerous beams of light to confuse Flareon, but unfortunately, the fiery fiend was clever enough to protect from the attack by closing its eyes! It then engulfs the Umbreon with its fiery breath with a Flamethrower, and the Umbreon screeches in pain as it feels the burn, and soon enough falls to the ground in defeat. The Flareon gleams at her success. What do you do now?

Southern Caverns

I cautiously walk to the side of the injured Umbreon, and let my male Houndour, Kouichi, out to ask the Flareon about the reason they battled.

Pikachu101
10th September 2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

The sand blurs their faces, and they appear to be rather happy. They accept the pieces of food and they nibble on it for a little while, without any type of rebuttal. What would you like to do now?

Meadow

I'll give each of them another piece of food (2 pieces) so I have 13 left and ask politely if they want to come with me

soggy_cardboard
11th September 2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Soggy_cardboard

The Kecleon doesn’t interest you, so you walk onwards for more pokémon. In the distance you see a Kangaskhan feeding off some of the trees. They appear to be tasty trees o_O A few Chikorita watch, for some reason. What are you going to do?

WHAT!?
u didnt say anything bout a kecleon last post :confused:

i continue in da meadow

Jay
11th September 2003, 09:04 AM
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Receives 3 Poke Balls, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball and 5 specialized balls >> pokemasterfrank, Mrs. Virtual Reality, DarkPrincess, Dark Dragonite, Dragon_Claw, Gothic Latias, Pikachu101, Nala98, Hexae, Sneasel(h)Obsessive, Phantom Of Innocence-BF, SilverMachop, Discotheque, Espeon12, Enile Zemula, Angel Blossom.

If you think you should deserve some extra Pokéballs, just ask; I may have skipped you. Otherwise it's because you haven't been around recently and/or just started playing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Dragon_Claw

You offer the Porygon and Castform a piece of food, and they eat it. However, they don’t appear to be confident enough to travel alongside you, and are much happier in the open. What are you going to do now?

Dark_Dragonite

Being very picky, you ignore them all and continue onwards. In the following room, you encounter a Grumpig whom appears to be pretty mad at you! She is accompanied by a few Abra. What are you going to do?

Cheesey

You kneel down and the Ditto gets pretty frightened, as it backs off a little. As a last minute plan, you reassure it that you aren’t here to harm it, and the Ditto looks at you eye-to-eye. The Bayleef is curious also, as you look at her cautiously also. Neither of them appeared to be frightened, thankfully. What are you going to do now?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Shelgon continues to pound on the Machamp whom is lying on the floor helplessly. Shelgon uses all of its body weight to be able to cause mass pain and inflict a devastating amount of torture and distress for him, as he is very close to fainting! What are you going to do now?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

Totodile drenches the Kangaskhan, but isn’t affected by it much considering she is pretty big. She slams your Pikachu and Totodile off into the distance, leaving you there helplessly out in the open. She has her eyes set on you, uh oh! What are you going to do now?

Hexae

C’est la vie, Skarmory and Ekans.

After successfully capturing a nice Ratatta, you continue onwards in the meadow for more pokémon that may appeal to you. A little further in the distance you discover a Manectric fighting a fairly tough Snorlax! They pound each other frantically, one trying to turn out to be the victor! You’re unsure of whom is winning though. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess

Read up.

Happy after your captures, you continue to walk around the Meadow, losing track of Amanda :< oh well. A Snorlax over to the side takes a particular interest in you, as it glares at what you and Draco did to those poor mice! What are you going to do?

Gothic Latias

While you attempt heal the Umbreon whom is quite wounded and burned, the Flareon tells your Houndour that they got into a pretty big fight earlier with a bunch of its other species and her own species. Apparently it was a debate over who is the best Eeveelution out of the two. Interesting, you think. What now?

Pikachu101

Erm, which pokémon are they again? ^_^;;; I usually mention them in my updates once so I don’t forget but I forgot this time. I can’t update lol :o

Soggy_cardboard

Oh? That must be the pokémon that popped up on the randomizer that I forgot lol.

A Kecleon pops out of nowhere, using its camouflage and appears to be pretty angry with you. What will you do now?

Dark Dragonite
11th September 2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Jay
[center][b] Dark_Dragonite

Being very picky, you ignore them all and continue onwards. In the following room, you encounter a Grumpig whom appears to be pretty mad at you! She is accompanied by a few Abra. What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I know I'm picky!! ^.^;

Anyway, I will ask Grumpig why it is mad at me, then attempt to continue on, if threatened, or not allowed to, break out my gang, Spooky & Frogger to Hypnosis, Mightyena to Yawn, then Bite, Blarg to Yawn, Glalie to Blizzard. Then I shall continue on.

Dragon_Claw
11th September 2003, 09:17 AM
You offer the Porygon and Castform a piece of food, and they eat it. However, they don’t appear to be confident enough to travel alongside you, and are much happier in the open. What are you going to do now?

<meadow>

I'll say to both: With my help, you can be the greatest Pokémon in the world! ;o Muhahahahahaha! while holding 2 empty Pokéballs in my hand.

Jay
11th September 2003, 10:00 AM
Dark_Dragonite

Grumpig just dislikes humans to a great extent, and successfully gets out of the way so you can continue your search in these caverns. In the following room, you encounter a Quilava whom appears to take a general liking into you. Though, it seems to have a problem. It seems to be nervous to ask you about it, though. What do you do?

Dragon_Claw

After you said that, they just scramble off in attempt to get away. The Porygon, anyway, Castform just floats around the place wondering what to do. Maybe you should try something else, or continue on. What do you do?

Dragon_Claw
11th September 2003, 10:03 AM
After you said that, they just scramble off in attempt to get away. The Porygon, anyway, Castform just floats around the place wondering what to do. Maybe you should try something else, or continue on. What do you do?

<meadow>

I throw a rock at both, and storm out of there, heading to the West Caverns

So yes, I'm going to the icky West Caverns.

homeofmew
11th September 2003, 10:09 AM
by Jay
Mrs. Virtual Reality

Totodile drenches the Kangaskhan, but isn’t affected by it much considering she is pretty big. She slams your Pikachu and Totodile off into the distance, leaving you there helplessly out in the open. She has her eyes set on you, uh oh! What are you going to do now?

<Meadow>

Send Out Typhosion, use Sunny Day, Fire Spin, Throw Ultra Ball ( i think thats my last one).
I Recall Totodile and Pikachu into there pokeballs before they blasts off to far.

Cheesey
11th September 2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Jay:

Cheesey

You kneel down and the Ditto gets pretty frightened, as it backs off a little. As a last minute plan, you reassure it that you aren’t here to harm it, and the Ditto looks at you eye-to-eye. The Bayleef is curious also, as you look at her cautiously also. Neither of them appeared to be frightened, thankfully. What are you going to do now?

Meadow

I'm going to smile at the Ditto in a friendly way, still being careful not to scare it. And I'd like to make a peaceful hand action to invite Bayleef over to us ^_^;

*Murkrow
11th September 2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Shelgon continues to pound on the Machamp whom is lying on the floor helplessly. Shelgon uses all of its body weight to be able to cause mass pain and inflict a devastating amount of torture and distress for him, as he is very close to fainting! What are you going to do now?



East Caverns

Meh, I've had my revenge so I'll jump around to get Shelgons attention then tell it to leave the Machamp alone. While I'm at it I'll also thank it for being such a great bodyguard^_^
I'll then suggest to it that we leave because that Machamp will be even worse when it gets up.

DarkPrincess
11th September 2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay
[b] DarkPrincess

Read up.

Happy after your captures, you continue to walk around the Meadow, losing track of Amanda :< oh well. A Snorlax over to the side takes a particular interest in you, as it glares at what you and Draco did to those poor mice! What are you going to do?

<Meadow>

Eww... ebil fatness. I'll flee and go look for Amanda again xDD

If the Snorlax attacks, I'll send Draco to use Dragon Claw in its face

Discothéque
11th September 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Discotheque

C’est la vie, Charizard and Blaziken, and stop hiding behind me. :x

Your Eevee and your Umbreon’s helping hand isn’t enough to fully help the Tropius, though it appears to work for it to be able to look around slightly. Giving it a piece of food, it really appreciates what you’re doing, but it isn’t confident enough to come along with a human! Hmm, maybe he got beaten up by one? What are you going to do? (He refused the Pokéball.)



Meadow

I'll give him a hug and say, "Please?" If he accepts this time, I'll hand him the Pokeball again. If he doesn't, I'll snivel and try to find Rachel. [Since you made her lose MEH. Gargh~~~ xD]

Hexae
11th September 2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

C’est la vie, Skarmory and Ekans.

After successfully capturing a nice Ratatta, you continue onwards in the meadow for more pokémon that may appeal to you. A little further in the distance you discover a Manectric fighting a fairly tough Snorlax! They pound each other frantically, one trying to turn out to be the victor! You’re unsure of whom is winning though. What would you like to do?

Meadow..
I'll let out my Yanma to hover above me and continue to watch them battle until a victor is decided.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th September 2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Phantom

The Wigglytuff thinks about the offer for a moment, and consents to your proposal! She is officially caught in her Pokéball. Congratulations! What do you do now?
Wigglytuff (F) Level 13

Yay! ;D Too bad Wigglytuff doesn't learn any moves by level. 0.o

Meadow

I would like to travel now to the Forest, please.

Toxicity
11th September 2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

While you attempt heal the Umbreon whom is quite wounded and burned, the Flareon tells your Houndour that they got into a pretty big fight earlier with a bunch of its other species and her own species. Apparently it was a debate over who is the best Eeveelution out of the two. Interesting, you think. What now?

Southern Caverns

I still feel pretty sorry for the Umbreon. I'll throw a Poke'Ball at it to leave me with 5 Poke'Balls.

Pikachu101
11th September 2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

Erm, which pokémon are they again? ^_^;;; I usually mention them in my updates once so I don’t forget but I forgot this time. I can’t update lol :o

They were Rhyhorn and Dugtrio. I've put your last reffing and my action.

Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

The sand blurs their faces, and they appear to be rather happy. They accept the pieces of food and they nibble on it for a little while, without any type of rebuttal. What would you like to do now?

Desert

I'll give each of them another piece of food (2 pieces) so I have 13 left and ask politely if they want to come with me

SilverMachop
11th September 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Jay
SilverMachop

The Ultra Ball is launched at Steelix, and you’ve caught him! What would you like to do now?
Steelix (M) Level 18

Desert

Yay! I like that very much. In the meantime, I will explore the desert a little more.

Espeon12
11th September 2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Espeon12

Speedily getting out of there before Onix awakens, you manage to continue to look around for more ‘victims’. You hear the rush of sand kick up from behind you, and then it blinds you in the face! A Marowak titters at its good work. A Forretress quickly comes in to beat him up for what the Marowak had done! She rams into him continuously, and inevitably manages to defeat him. The Forretress then rolls up towards you and looks at you with puppy-dog eyes. Aww, what are you going to do?

<<Desert>>

I'm a bit wary of imagining a Forretress with puppy-dog eyes, but I'll pat her on the... shell and offer her a Great Ball. If she doesn't want to come with me, that's fine; I'll thank her and move on. If she does accept, I'll keep going as well.

Dark Dragonite
11th September 2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark_Dragonite

Grumpig just dislikes humans to a great extent, and successfully gets out of the way so you can continue your search in these caverns. In the following room, you encounter a Quilava whom appears to take a general liking into you. Though, it seems to have a problem. It seems to be nervous to ask you about it, though. What do you do?

South Caverns

I will helpfully ask Quilava what is wrong, and go from there.


Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
Yay! ;D Too bad Wigglytuff doesn't learn any moves by level. 0.o

But, Wigglytuff will learn the Igglybuff, and Jigglypuff moves. As well as know the ones it should already know at this level, and a bred on, and TM move.

soggy_cardboard
12th September 2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Jay Soggy_cardboard

Oh? That must be the pokémon that popped up on the randomizer that I forgot lol.

A Kecleon pops out of nowhere, using its camouflage and appears to be pretty angry with you. What will you do now?
<meadow>

sweet...ill use my masterball 8)
i shall name him "Crufidal" ;)

and continue seaching..

:D

EDIT: watz the deal with the levels/moves and such in here?

Jay
12th September 2003, 02:08 AM
I'm not at all updating yet, and I'm not planning to until a few hours. I may just edit it in here unless more people post.

Anyway I'm giving Steve (Dark Dragonite) to pick something free at the Kiosk for 20 CCPs and under. I shouldn't need to explain why, he's just been a great help here and there at the Melee Games, here and the Kiosk I think, so enjoy. He deserves it.

*Gives Steve gift voucher, and Jay signs it* Yesh it's official. :)

Dark Dragonite
12th September 2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Jay
I'm not at all updating yet, and I'm not planning to until a few hours. I may just edit it in here unless more people post.

Anyway I'm giving Steve (Dark Dragonite) to pick something free at the Kiosk for 20 CCPs and under. I shouldn't need to explain why, he's just been a great help here and there at the Melee Games, here and the Kiosk I think, so enjoy. He deserves it.

*Gives Steve gift voucher, and Jay signs it* Yesh it's official. :)

Woot, thanks Jay, that's very kind of you!! :D

Knight of Time
12th September 2003, 09:31 AM
Hi!

I didn't think I would find myself back here after I caught Jawz, but the time has come for me to part with a Pokemon that isn't fitting that well in my team (namely Crusher, my L5 male Poliwag).

'releases Crusher back into the wild'

I hope he can be happier.

Anyway, I'd like to go to the Lake please.

Jay
13th September 2003, 08:42 AM
Dragon_Claw

Porygon flew off, remember? ;d

The curious Castform continues to levitate above your head, and you chuck a rock at him then storm out of the Meadows to head to the Western Caverns! The Castform just lays on the ground, unconscious. After arriving at the caverns, you smell the stench of the place rip at your nose. On top of the roof of the caverns, you see many Kakuna hanging down, and a Masquerain flying around. What would you like to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

Typhlosion boosts the sun’s energy as it storms the entire sky in a giant heat wave, then the Kangaskhan gets trapped in a gigantic fire spin! Nice work, it can’t move and is struggling greatly. You toss an Ultra Ball at the Kangaskhan, capturing her successfully! You recall Pikachu and Totodile into their Pokéballs, even though they’re a long way ahead x__x. What would you like to do now?
Kangaskhan (F) Level 16

Cheesey

The Ditto gleams at your generosity as you smile more – it giggles at you as joy fills its face ^_^ It invites Bayleef over to join, and due to the Ditto’s happy face, she decides to come over and see what’s up! What would you like to do now?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Speedily leaving the area before the Machamp gets up, you successfully make it into the next room. In there you notice a fairly big shadow on the ground – looking up, it’s an Altaria! What are you going to do?

DarkPrincess

Amanda seems to appear to be out of reach, but you continue to look for her anyway, but it doesn’t appear to be doing very good. Tired, you sit down by a tree and catch your breath, panting by trying to search for Amanda. You feel something touch your head, and encounter an Aipom smacking you up from the tree xP What are you going to do? (Read Amanda’s post too <_<)

Discotheque

Me? You lost her forcefully =P

The shiny Tropius still doesn’t want to come. Very disappointed, you cry as you try and find Rachel, and soon enough, you successfully do! She appears to be in some trouble though, as you discover an Aipom hitting her head with its tiny hands from the tree she’s sitting under! She screeches trying to get away from it, so she gets up and starts to run, but the Aipom chases her around the meadow with her! xP What are you going to do?

Hexae

Yanma is sent out to observe the bout for a while. You can’t really make out who’s the winner from your distance, so you just sit back and wait for Yanma to return. After a while it comes back and tells you that the Snorlax has successfully flattened the Manectric and is the victor! What are you going to do now?

Phantom

You decide to head to the forest after sticking around in the meadow for a while. Upon entering, you notice many lovely bird pokémon fly past. A few Pidgey and Spearow glide past to sit on a few branches hanging overhead. A Gligar also sits on one of the branches a little further ahead. What would you like to do?

Gothic Latias

Feeling sorry for the Umbreon, you capture her with a Pokéball. Congratulations! Flareon looking at you apprehensively. What do you do now?
Umbreon (F) Level 14

Pikachu101

You offer them both a food piece each. The Rhyhorn is happy to come along, but the Dugtrio is rather nervous and fairly unsure, even after offering it food. What are you going to do?

SilverMachop

Overjoyed at your latest capture, you continue on in a hyper sort-of mood. A little further in the distance, where a sand storm begins to pick up, you see a Growlithe barking at a pseudo-like tree (Sudowoodo). What are you going to do?

Espeon12

The pokémon world is deliciously attractive.

You pat her on the shell and her puppy dog eyes glow even more xD You offer her a Great Ball and she goes in. Congratulations! You decide to move on, and soon enough you encounter a Solrock watching you to one side, and a Lunatone a little further ahead. What are you going to do?
Forretress (F) Level 19

Dark Dragonite

Quilava tells you about a few Cyndaquil who are being threatened by an Hypno, who’s using them as slaves! The Hypno appears to be really powerful and ‘special’. What are you going to do?

Soggy_cardboard

Could you elaborate more on your question? :o

You toss the master ball at Kecleon, and you’ve caught him. Congratulations! After that, you continue to search the scorching meadow a little longer. In a tree nearby, you notice a Pidgeotto watching you carefully, along with an Aipom in the tree accompanying her. What would you like to do?
Kecleon (M) Level 15

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

C’est la vie, Crusher.

After a long break from the Crystal Caves, you decide to resume search at the Lake at last. On arrival, you notice a Bagon who is blocking your way, or trying to. The puny thing… lol. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw
13th September 2003, 08:44 AM
The curious Castform continues to levitate above your head, and you chuck a rock at him then storm out of the Meadows to head to the Western Caverns! The Castform just lays on the ground, unconscious. After arriving at the caverns, you smell the stench of the place rip at your nose. On top of the roof of the caverns, you see many Kakuna hanging down, and a Masquerain flying around. What would you like to do?

<western caverns>

I'll continue walking, carefull not to step in any puddles of purple or green mud

Knight of Time
13th September 2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

C’est la vie, Crusher.

After a long break from the Crystal Caves, you decide to resume search at the Lake at last. On arrival, you notice a Bagon who is blocking your way, or trying to. The puny thing… lol. What would you like to do?

Lake

A Bagon?

I'm not in the mood to catch a Bagon, so I'm going to try and find a way around it. However, if the Bagon won't let me pass no matter what, I am going to send out Ariana, and ask her if she can ask the Bagon what is wrong. However, if it is about to attack her, I want Ariana to get the Bagon good with an Ice Beam.

Jay
13th September 2003, 08:52 AM
Dragon_Claw

You try your best not to let that happen, however, ironically, you do appear to have stepped into a Grimer! He gets quite annoyed and is quite mad at you. He's going to attack! What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

The Bagon doesn't want you to go past, but he has no choice in the end, as its helplessness loses. You continue on your way to the glorious lake, and you notice slight waves move the water, allowing it to shine with the sun. Looking down into the vast water, you see a reddish Octillery and a couple of Luvdisc swimming peacefully. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw
13th September 2003, 08:55 AM
You try your best not to let that happen, however, ironically, you do appear to have stepped into a Grimer! He gets quite annoyed and is quite mad at you. He's going to attack! What are you going to do?

<western caverns>

Normally I would kick it, but I don't want to get my boots filthy, so I'll do what any other sane person would do: Run for my life!

Jay
13th September 2003, 08:59 AM
Dragon_Claw

You run run run from the Grimer before he is able to catch up! Fortunately, you do get away from him successfully... unfortunately, you have just met up with his older brother, Muk, in the following room! He appears to be slightly more friendly, though. What now? x_x

Dragon_Claw
13th September 2003, 09:02 AM
You run run run from the Grimer before he is able to catch up! Fortunately, you do get away from him successfully... unfortunately, you have just met up with his older brother, Muk, in the following room! He appears to be slightly more friendly, though. What now? x_x

<western caverns>

The randomizer hates me, doesn't it? 0.o If it's strong, I offer it a Pokéball. If it isn't I'll continue my way

Jay
13th September 2003, 09:03 AM
Dragon_Claw

If it's strong or if it's weak... does that count as hinting? Make a stronger decision x_x

Dragon_Claw
13th September 2003, 09:05 AM
If it's strong or if it's weak... does that count as hinting? Make a stronger decision x_x

<western caverns>

okay, then I'll ask him if he's strong!

Dark Dragonite
13th September 2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

Quilava tells you about a few Cyndaquil who are being threatened by an Hypno, who’s using them as slaves! The Hypno appears to be really powerful and ‘special’. What are you going to do?

Sourh Caverns

I will send out Mightyena, Gengar,Poliwag,Swalot,Glalie

Mightyena, Swalot use Yawn, then Mightyena use bite, return Swalot
Poliwag, Gengar use Hypnosis, then Gengar use confuse Ray, Nightshade, Return Poliwag
Glalie use Block, then Blizzard as many times as you can!!
All attacks to be used on Hypno, as I ask Quilava how he is "special"

Jay
13th September 2003, 09:08 AM
Dragon_Claw

"I guess I'm strong," he replies, but obviously he wouldn't say he was a weakling if he were one =d you notice Grimer coming up from behind you from the other room, coming to see its brother! What do you do now? (Better make it quick)

Dark Dragonite

I'm a little confused.. do you want all of them to attack at the same time whilst you ask why Hypno is special? ;x

Dragon_Claw
13th September 2003, 09:10 AM
"I guess I'm strong," he replies, but obviously he wouldn't say he was a weakling if he were one =d you notice Grimer coming up from behind you from the other room, coming to see its brother! What do you do now? (Better make it quick)

<west caverns>

I guess I'll have no choice but to run, so I'll do that

DarkPrincess
13th September 2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrincess

Amanda seems to appear to be out of reach, but you continue to look for her anyway, but it doesn’t appear to be doing very good. Tired, you sit down by a tree and catch your breath, panting by trying to search for Amanda. You feel something touch your head, and encounter an Aipom smacking you up from the tree xP What are you going to do? (Read Amanda’s post too <_<)

<Meadow>

Also, I'd like to disown my two male Eevee.

I'll scream and run in circles xDD

Then, I'll have Elijah (level 24 male Venusaur) use his Vine Whip to grab the Aipom and toss him away.

*Murkrow
13th September 2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Jay



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Speedily leaving the area before the Machamp gets up, you successfully make it into the next room. In there you notice a fairly big shadow on the ground – looking up, it’s an Altaria! What are you going to do?



East Caverns

Er, Shelgons still with me, right?
If it is, I'll turn to it and tell it that its strength in fighting that Machamp impressed me, as did its determination, so I'd like it to join my team. I'll then hold out a Crystal Ball.
If Shelgons not here I'll have to go back and get it.
Whatever I do I'll wave at the Altaria as well.

Dark Dragonite
13th September 2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

I'm a little confused.. do you want all of them to attack at the same time whilst you ask why Hypno is special? ;x

No, attack in waves according to if the other is successful, but after giving the orders, ask Quilava how Hypno is special
1)M & S
2)Ge & P
3)Gl

Sourh Caverns

I will send out Mightyena, Gengar,Poliwag,Swalot,Glalie

Mightyena, Swalot use Yawn, then Mightyena use bite, return Swalot
Poliwag, Gengar use Hypnosis, then Gengar use confuse Ray, Nightshade, Return Poliwag
Glalie use Block, then Blizzard as many times as you can!!
All attacks to be used on Hypno, as I ask Quilava how he is "special"

homeofmew
13th September 2003, 10:46 AM
by Jay
Mrs. Virtual Reality

Typhlosion boosts the sun’s energy as it storms the entire sky in a giant heat wave, then the Kangaskhan gets trapped in a gigantic fire spin! Nice work, it can’t move and is struggling greatly. You toss an Ultra Ball at the Kangaskhan, capturing her successfully! You recall Pikachu and Totodile into their Pokéballs, even though they’re a long way ahead x__x. What would you like to do now?
Kangaskhan (F) Level 16


<Meadow>
contine in the Meadow Please Jay :)

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th September 2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Phantom

You decide to head to the forest after sticking around in the meadow for a while. Upon entering, you notice many lovely bird pokémon fly past. A few Pidgey and Spearow glide past to sit on a few branches hanging overhead. A Gligar also sits on one of the branches a little further ahead. What would you like to do?

Forest

I'll continue on.

Discothéque
13th September 2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Discotheque

Me? You lost her forcefully =P

The shiny Tropius still doesn’t want to come. Very disappointed, you cry as you try and find Rachel, and soon enough, you successfully do! She appears to be in some trouble though, as you discover an Aipom hitting her head with its tiny hands from the tree she’s sitting under! She screeches trying to get away from it, so she gets up and starts to run, but the Aipom chases her around the meadow with her! xP What are you going to do?


Buu. ;_; *pokes* X_x


Meadow

Well, seems Rachel has the Aipom problem taken care of... if it still isn't gone, however, Avari [Pidgeot, F] will snatch it up and Quick Attack somewhere and toss it down far, far away. xD

Then I'll continue to look (Nuu Tropius. ;_;...) and drag Rachel along with me. xD

Pikachu101
13th September 2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

You offer them both a food piece each. The Rhyhorn is happy to come along, but the Dugtrio is rather nervous and fairly unsure, even after offering it food. What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll put Rhyhorn in a Pokeball and I'll send out Hermione my Blissey to reassure the Dugtrio. Also I'm realesing my L5 Squirtle to the wild. Bye!

Cheesey
13th September 2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Jay:

Cheesey

The Ditto gleams at your generosity as you smile more – it giggles at you as joy fills its face ^_^ It invites Bayleef over to join, and due to the Ditto’s happy face, she decides to come over and see what’s up! What would you like to do now?

Meadow

=D! I'd like to take out a pokéball and put it on the ground. Then I'd like to pat Bayleef, to show I want to be it's friend ^^; I'd also like to see if Ditto wants to come onto my arm... oo;

soggy_cardboard
13th September 2003, 07:13 PM
Soggy_cardboard

Could you elaborate more on your question? :o

You toss the master ball at Kecleon, and you’ve caught him. Congratulations! After that, you continue to search the scorching meadow a little longer. In a tree nearby, you notice a Pidgeotto watching you carefully, along with an Aipom in the tree accompanying her. What would you like to do?
Kecleon (M) Level 15
<Meadow>

Question: whe ur poke fights, does it gain any exp/levels?

i release my KECLEON, tell it to camoflage, then climb up the tree, use bind on the aipom so it cannot escape, then attack with faint attack and fury swipes until it is weakened enough, then finally use an Ultra ball to try and catch it !

*bites nails*

Hexae
13th September 2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

Yanma is sent out to observe the bout for a while. You can’t really make out who’s the winner from your distance, so you just sit back and wait for Yanma to return. After a while it comes back and tells you that the Snorlax has successfully flattened the Manectric and is the victor! What are you going to do now?

Meadow.
I'll thank Yanma and return her, and walk up to the two battlers. Then I'll compliment the Snorlax on his victory, and continue on through the grass. ^_^

Knight of Time
13th September 2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

The Bagon doesn't want you to go past, but he has no choice in the end, as its helplessness loses. You continue on your way to the glorious lake, and you notice slight waves move the water, allowing it to shine with the sun. Looking down into the vast water, you see a reddish Octillery and a couple of Luvdisc swimming peacefully. What would you like to do?

Lake

I'll leave the Octillery and Luvdisc alone as I continue to search the lake.

Toxicity
14th September 2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

Feeling sorry for the Umbreon, you capture her with a Pokéball. Congratulations! Flareon looking at you apprehensively. What do you do now?
Umbreon (F) Level 14

Southern Caverns

Yay! I finally caught my all-time favorite Pokemon! ^-^ *huggles Umbreon* Her name shall be Amy, and her bred-on move shall be Calm Mind(yes....Umbreons and Espeons learn it....-.-')

I'll return Kouichi, and pack up to continue on to the Lake.

Espeon12
14th September 2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Espeon12

The pokémon world is deliciously attractive.

You pat her on the shell and her puppy dog eyes glow even more xD You offer her a Great Ball and she goes in. Congratulations! You decide to move on, and soon enough you encounter a Solrock watching you to one side, and a Lunatone a little further ahead. What are you going to do?
Forretress (F) Level 19

<<Desert>>

Cool ^^ Her name shall be Tempera, for no reason whatsoever. Aaaand... I'll continue walking, trying not to disturb the two Pokemon.

SilverMachop
14th September 2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Jay
SilverMachop

Overjoyed at your latest capture, you continue on in a hyper sort-of mood. A little further in the distance, where a sand storm begins to pick up, you see a Growlithe barking at a pseudo-like tree (Sudowoodo). What are you going to do?

Desert

I think I've had enough of the desert. I'll head over to the South Caverns now.

Enile Zemula
16th September 2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula

The Absol is happy enough to join you, as it is content with your behaviour. You hold out a Pokéball for him to go into, and he is officially caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Absol (M) Level 8

yay! extra Pokeballs! And I don't even know why I got them. ^^ LOL

S Caves

I'll move on. ^^

Pichu
17th September 2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil

The angry Minun looks at you cautiously for your next move. There’s a rock nearby on the ground, and you chuck it at its head. Ouch! You hurt Minun’s head ;_; It really hurts; Spinda runs off. As mean as you are for capturing such a… hurt pokémon (*shrug* lol) you toss another Poké Ball at him for better luck. It shakes and shakes and eventually caught, as much as Minun wanted to escape, it was no use. Tending to the wound appeared to be on his mind more than breaking free <_< Oops, congratulations lol. What would you like to do now?
Minun (M) Level 9


I believe I'm somewhere in the Meadows...

I wander around to look for more pokés ...

Jay
19th September 2003, 09:26 AM
Dragon_Claw

You run away from the sludge pokemon as you decide to continue onwards in the caverns. In the following zone you discover a Weepinbell playing with a Victreebel calmly. There's a Heracross nearby watching them play, looking rather bored. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess / Discotheque

Rachel initiates by sending out Elijah to rid the Aipom, as she continues to run around in circles like a crazed maniac while Amanda watches on the sidelines. Elijah strikes the Aipom with its many vines and sends it flying into some of the trees, never to be seen again. Amanda, excited to go, grabs Rachel and heads off in the exact same direction as before. A little further ahead you both see many Tropius gather and feed on a few fresh leaves from the nearby trees. What would you both like to do?

Sneasel(h)Reborned

Shelgon is with you, and you hold out your Crystal Ball for him to go in, happy, he goes in. You wave at the Altaria but she doesn't seem to be very happy with your presence in the room - she may attack o_O What are you going to do?
Shelgon (M) Level 19

Dark Dragonite

You give them all the orders, as the first wave head off into the first room. You ask why the Hypno is special, and the Quilava responds by saying it's "sparkly and stuff". This lightens your mood and you get starry-eyed, but instantly, you discover a very tired shiny Hypno emerge from the other room - the Yawn must have been successful, but Swalot and Mightyena are no where to be seen x_x Due to this your others get the picture that the Hypno is super powerful and can't defeat it on its own. Hypno begins to use its mentality to squeeze Spooky hard, as he squeals in pain, your other captees retreat in fear. What will you do now?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You and your cruel self continue around in the meadow for more pokemon that you may find the least bit desirable. With luck, you come across a Shroomish and a Teddiursa sleeping under a tree, with a cool breeze gently passing by them. What will you do?

Phantom

It quickly turns night in the forest before you manage to encounter any more types of pokemon, so you lie down and rest for a little while until light shines through the forest again. As expected, this is the time when the ghosts come out to play. You notice a group of Misdreavus torturing a poor Anorith nearby, squealing in pain x_x What are you going to do?

Pikachu101

Bye Squirtle.

With the departure of your Squirtle, you send out Hermione to reassure the Dugtrio, but after that she just scares it off as he quickly escalates back underground. Rhyhorn is a bit unsure now about your trust, but takes the pokeball anyway. What would you like to do now?
Rhyhorn (M) Level 12

Cheesey

You put a Pokeball on the ground, and then you get up to pat Bayleaf a little - she enjoys that very much! She is eager to come along with you, as it stares at the ball on the ground o_O After that Ditto happily climbs onto your arm, snuggling you ^^ How cute. They both appear to be very happy! What would you like to do now?

Soggy_cardboard

Answer: No, you can gain levels from the Battle Arena and the Battle Tower.

Kecleon camouflages instantly and climbs up the tree where the Aipom rests, having no clue what's going on. It just munches on a few leaves on the tree while it watches you. Out of no where, a slash strikes at its skin, and another, and another... x_x ouch, the Aipom screeches and becomes frightened at who could have done that! You toss your Ultra Ball, and he goes in without a chance of escaping. Congratulations, what would you like to do now?
Aipom (M) Level 15

Hexae

As Yanma returns to her trademark pokeball, you walk up to the Snorlax and congratulate him. He doesn't know what to say but thank you, scratching his head in the process. Giggling you continue onwards into the grass. You feel a bit of water fill your boots, and look down and notice you've just stepped into a pond in the grass x_x In there is a Lanturn who doesn't appear to be very happy =/ what would you like to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You continue to search the lake, as they don't interest you very much. Walking around a little more, you encounter a Totodile on shore whom is watching a Wartortle swim around a couple of Goldeen in the center of the lake. The Totodile eventually goes to sleep, for some reason o_O What are you going to do?

Gothic Latias

Ecstatic after capturing your all-time favourite pokemon, you decide it's time to resume your adventure at a new location: the Lake. The crystal clear water shimmers along with the bright sun, and a little further ahead, you see a Gyarados watching you sneakily in the water - keeping most of its body under - what are you going to do?

Espeon12

You don't try and disturb them, and successfully, you make it around them as you continue to search the desert. You feel a bit of heat strike your back. 'Weird' you think to yourself, turning around, you encounter a Combusken whom was trying to say hello, but burned your shirt in the process x_x It apologizes and tries to put it out, but worsens it o_O It runs around frantic after what it had done, as you drop to the sand on your back to suffocate the flame, it and you are relieved. The Combusken feels ashamed. What are you going to do now?

SilverMachop

The Desert has finally bored you enough for you to transfer locale to the caverns. More precisely, the Southern Caverns. Outside you see a Ponyta resting right outside the entrance, and she's kind of blocking your way in x_x What are you going to do?

Enile Zemula

Everyone should have got the pokeballs a while ago =p

After successfully capturing an Absol, you continue onwards in the South Caverns. In the next room you encounter a Slugma peacefully resting behind a rock, trying to cool down. A Ninetales just lazes on the ground watching him. What are you going to do?

Cyndaquil

Welcome back =D

After a long rest, you decide to continue to search for more pokemon that interest you. In the distance you see a Kangaskhan lying in the middle of the open pasture sleeping, with a couple of bird pokemon nesting on her that are currently unidentifiable. What are you going to do?

Dragon_Claw
19th September 2003, 10:19 AM
You run away from the sludge pokemon as you decide to continue onwards in the caverns. In the following zone you discover a Weepinbell playing with a Victreebel calmly. There's a Heracross nearby watching them play, looking rather bored. What would you like to do?

<south caverns>

I send out Metagross and Slaking. Metagross uses Metal Claw and Confusion, Slaking uses Sunny Day and Fire Blast. Then I chuck a Great Ball at it

Cheesey
19th September 2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey

You put a Pokeball on the ground, and then you get up to pat Bayleaf a little - she enjoys that very much! She is eager to come along with you, as it stares at the ball on the ground o_O After that Ditto happily climbs onto your arm, snuggling you ^^ How cute. They both appear to be very happy! What would you like to do now?

Meadow

:>! I would like to open the pokéball for Bayleef to go in if it wishes :} I want to get another Pokeball out and set it on th ground to see if Ditto wants to be captured too. :O If it does, then yaya xD If it doesn't want to be captured, it can stay on my arm if it likes, come with me or just go back in the wild, depending on what it wants to do. oo;

Knight of Time
19th September 2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You continue to search the lake, as they don't interest you very much. Walking around a little more, you encounter a Totodile on shore whom is watching a Wartortle swim around a couple of Goldeen in the center of the lake. The Totodile eventually goes to sleep, for some reason o_O What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm going to continue looking.

Dark Dragonite
19th September 2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

You give them all the orders, as the first wave head off into the first room. You ask why the Hypno is special, and the Quilava responds by saying it's "sparkly and stuff". This lightens your mood and you get starry-eyed, but instantly, you discover a very tired shiny Hypno emerge from the other room - the Yawn must have been successful, but Swalot and Mightyena are no where to be seen x_x Due to this your others get the picture that the Hypno is super powerful and can't defeat it on its own. Hypno begins to use its mentality to squeeze Spooky hard, as he squeals in pain, your other captees retreat in fear. What will you do now?

S. Caverns

Time for Hypno to die!!!!!! >:O

Send out Ryu(Raichu), Flygon, Sableye,Lotad,Bagon,Mawile:

Ryu, Double team, TWave, Thunderbolt
Flygon, Sand Tomb, Faint attack, Bite
Sableye, Astonish, nightshade, Astonish
Lotad, Astonish X3
Bagon, Bite, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage
Mawile, Fake Tears, Tickle, Torment
Glalie, Blizzard
Try to return the others who are hurt, Spooky, Mightyena, Swalot

All work as a team, take this thing down together!!

Hexae
19th September 2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

As Yanma returns to her trademark pokeball, you walk up to the Snorlax and congratulate him. He doesn't know what to say but thank you, scratching his head in the process. Giggling you continue onwards into the grass. You feel a bit of water fill your boots, and look down and notice you've just stepped into a pond in the grass x_x In there is a Lanturn who doesn't appear to be very happy =/ what would you like to do?

Meadow.
Oops. I'll apologize to Lanturn, and send out my Raichu to replenish some of the water with Surf. Then move on.

*Murkrow
19th September 2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Reborned

Shelgon is with you, and you hold out your Crystal Ball for him to go in, happy, he goes in. You wave at the Altaria but she doesn't seem to be very happy with your presence in the room - she may attack o_O What are you going to do?
Shelgon (M) Level 19


Ok, Shelgon will have Dragon Dance as his Bred on move and Dragon Claw as his L10 TM.


East Caverns

Er, seeing as I'm not in the mood for an angry Altaria I'll continue on to the next room.

Pichu
19th September 2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil

Welcome back =D

After a long rest, you decide to continue to search for more pokemon that interest you. In the distance you see a Kangaskhan lying in the middle of the open pasture sleeping, with a couple of bird pokemon nesting on her that are currently unidentifiable. What are you going to do?

Welcome Back you too. =D

Meadows~

I'll grab another rock and throw at them then I'll decide what'll happen next.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th September 2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Phantom

It quickly turns night in the forest before you manage to encounter any more types of pokemon, so you lie down and rest for a little while until light shines through the forest again. As expected, this is the time when the ghosts come out to play. You notice a group of Misdreavus torturing a poor Anorith nearby, squealing in pain x_x What are you going to do?



Forest

;o I'll have Umbreon (Lv. 12, M) use Sand Attack at the Misdreavus so that the Anorith can escape. ;o

Wolfsong
20th September 2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

Unfortunately, covering your eyes doesn’t appear to be enough to stop the Exploud’s screeches from rampaging through to your eardrum, bursting them in the process. That’s all he could do though, and you manage to barely get past him with your ears slightly impaired from the racket. A Bellossom nudges at your pants, wondering if it can help you. What would you like to do?

Meadow

X.X I'm smile and thank it for its kindness. Though i probably want be abvle to hear myself, i'll ask if it could take me to a quiet spot, and i'll release Flare for her to help me keep my balance. alsoi as much as i hate to i need to release HGrev my picu he isn't fitting in on the team as well as i would like for him too.

soggy_cardboard
20th September 2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Jay Soggy_cardboard

Answer: No, you can gain levels from the Battle Arena and the Battle Tower.

Kecleon camouflages instantly and climbs up the tree where the Aipom rests, having no clue what's going on. It just munches on a few leaves on the tree while it watches you. Out of no where, a slash strikes at its skin, and another, and another... x_x ouch, the Aipom screeches and becomes frightened at who could have done that! You toss your Ultra Ball, and he goes in without a chance of escaping. Congratulations, what would you like to do now?
Aipom (M) Level 15

YAY, i looove aipom :D
now i got aipom + kecleon ! yay!

and ill continue on pls. :D

SilverMachop
20th September 2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Jay
SilverMachop

The Desert has finally bored you enough for you to transfer locale to the caverns. More precisely, the Southern Caverns. Outside you see a Ponyta resting right outside the entrance, and she's kind of blocking your way in x_x What are you going to do?

Outside Southern Caverns

Well, seeing that there is no rush, I'll wait outside patiently until the Ponyta moves; maybe I'll take a nap myself, 'cause its been a hard day. When she's awake, I'll politely ask her if I can come in.

aragornbird
20th September 2003, 03:49 PM
I haven't caught any Pokemon for a long time, but I decided to come back. This last one was from 8/25.


Originally posted by Jay
Aragornbird

Decisions, decisions... you decide to move on after pondering over if you should examine the Yanma or not. Continuing a little deeper in the forest, it appears to have turned to night pretty quickly. No other place to go but to lay back against a tree, so you do so and lie there for a bit. The spooky forest is currently haunting with Misdreavus, and something touches your head! Too afraid to move, you just wait until morning and not move o_O When the sun shines, you discover that it was a Swablu sleeping on your head. The Misdreavus appear to be disappearing. What would you like to do?

(FOREST)

I'll poke the Swablu gently until it gets up, then play with it a little since they're so cute, and let it go before continuing into the woods.

Enile Zemula
20th September 2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula

Everyone should have got the pokeballs a while ago =p

After successfully capturing an Absol, you continue onwards in the South Caverns. In the next room you encounter a Slugma peacefully resting behind a rock, trying to cool down. A Ninetales just lazes on the ground watching him. What are you going to do?

I knew that ^^'

S Caves

I'm happy with my wittle Vulpix, and I'm not looking for a Slugma right now so I'll let them be. ^.^

Toxicity
21st September 2003, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

Ecstatic after capturing your all-time favourite pokemon, you decide it's time to resume your adventure at a new location: the Lake. The crystal clear water shimmers along with the bright sun, and a little further ahead, you see a Gyarados watching you sneakily in the water - keeping most of its body under - what are you going to do?

Lake

I'll continue....

Jay
21st September 2003, 05:19 AM
Dragon_Claw

Could you state which pokémon you're using those attacks on? ^_^; (Victreebel, Weepinbell or Heracross)

Cheesey

Both of them are happy to come along with you and your influencing charisma - gazing at their respective poké balls for a while, they each tap on them indicating a capture for both Bayleef and Ditto. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Bayleef (F) Level 14
Ditto (-) Level 10

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You continue to look around, but instantly after you crack a few steps, a Blastoise hears you from the nearby woods and comes out to attack! He thinks you're out to hurt him. x_x What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite

Instead of just using waves of attacking, you get everyone to attack the shiny Hypno at once. Ryu instigates with a few clones, then instantly paralyzes the poor thing directly after a shocking implementation with a Thunderbolt. It doesn't do anything due to it's immobolization. Gleaming, you order Flygon to be sent out. There isn't any sand in this place to be kicked up to create a sand tomb x_x Hypno's chance has arrived - sending a Psychic blast of energy at your Flygon who is sent flying into the back wall. Mad, he disappears and comes out from behind to bite hard into the Hypno, who flinches.

Both Sableye and Lotad overwhelm the Hypno with their astonishing attacks and Night Shades. But but but! That appears to be too much for the poor Hypno to handle, as it falls to the ground, fainted, and uncatchable. =( As you expected, Hypno died! Aww, you become quite disappointed that you can't capture him. The remainder of the room stays silent, but soon enough, the Drowzee herd come in to see what's up, and they all discover you and your parade x_x they ask you what happened. What are you going to do now? =X

Hexae

After you apologize and replenish the pond's water level, the Lanturn becomes quite happy and thanks you, and you continue onwards. After walking just a little bit, you notice the hot sun hide behind the clouds at last. The prior sunny day effect must have finally worn off. With that, you see a couple of Plusle wondering what's happening, and an Ivysaur just roaming about. What are you going to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You ignore the Dragon-type pokémon, as you continue onwards into the next room safely away from her x_X In the next room, you encounter a Heracross who appears to take an appeal to you! She walks up to you, kind of nervously, wondering who you are. What would you like to do?

Cyndaquil

Thank you ^________^

You toss a rock at the Kangaskhan and the bird pokémon from a distance, and you notice the flock of Swablu whom were sleeping peacefully on her back become quite agitated in your recent attempt to kill them o_o or so they think. They all zoom at you in rage! What are you going to do? o_X

Phantom

The sand attack disturbs the Misdreavus as it phases somewhere unnoticeable to save the Anorith. It appears to appreciate what you had done very much; it crawls up to your leg and looks at you starry eyed XD What are you going to do?

Nala98

See you, Pichu =(

Flare keeps your balance as you and Bellossom take you to somewhere quiet - behind a few trees - you both relax for a little while as the Bellossom becomes concerned, and is wondering if it should go get a Chansey or Blissey to assist you in any way more than it can. Your eardrum thumps as it worsens after you try and become adaptant to a more quiet environment =/ What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard

Ecstatic after capturing your new Aipom, you walk onwards in search for other captees who may want to join you =D And soon enough, you discover a Meowth playing with an Eevee in the center of the pasture. They appear to be quite happy together. What would you like to do?

SilverMachop

Eventually, the Ponyta awakens before you can sit down in your "no rush" mode. It just quietly moves out of the way so you can go inside. Thankfully you're inside and ready to search! Instantly, you discover a pool of water with a viscious Sharpedo in it, who appears to be trying to get to a nearby Growlithe, who appears to be quite intimidated by the shark pokémon x_x What are you going to do?

Aragornbird

Welcome back!

The Swablu just floats off from your head after you poke it continuously and on to the floor in front of you xP you both play in your own way for a little while until you're both ready to continue on your seperate ways. The Swablu takes to the air and flies off; saying good bye in the process. After that you continue to wander around looking for more pokémon. You hear something coming from behind you; turning around, it's a Butterfree who's been following you for a short while. What would you like to do?

Enile Zemula

Slugma doesn't interest you, so you decide to continue onwards for some other different pokemon. Not much luck in the next room, the whole place is just covered with Slugma and Magcargo who don't appear to like your presence x_x What would you like to do?

Gothic Latias

You continue onwards in search for possibly better pokemon. You notice something shade you from above; looking up, you encounter a couple of Mantine happily floating in the air, as well as one in the water with a few Feebas surrounding him. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard
21st September 2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Jay soggy_cardboard

Ecstatic after capturing your new Aipom, you walk onwards in search for other captees who may want to join you =D And soon enough, you discover a Meowth playing with an Eevee in the center of the pasture. They appear to be quite happy together. What would you like to do?
um, i know someones gonna hate me for this but...ill leave em and continue on. 8)

Cheesey
21st September 2003, 07:25 AM
[i]Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey

Both of them are happy to come along with you and your influencing charisma - gazing at their respective poké balls for a while, they each tap on them indicating a capture for both Bayleef and Ditto. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Bayleef (F) Level 14
Ditto (-) Level 10

Meadow

Yay ^_____^ I'd like to go to the South Caverns now. :>

Dragon_Claw
21st September 2003, 07:58 AM
Could you state which pokémon you're using those attacks on? ^_^; (Victreebel, Weepinbell or Heracross)

<southern caverns>

Sorry. Slaking uses Sunny Day and Fire Blast at the Victreebell, and Metagross Metal Claw. Then I throw my Great Ball

Edit: How do you give genderless Pokémon a Bred-on move like Metagross? And can you trade Pokémon?

Dark Dragonite
21st September 2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

Instead of just using waves of attacking, you get everyone to attack the shiny Hypno at once. Ryu instigates with a few clones, then instantly paralyzes the poor thing directly after a shocking implementation with a Thunderbolt. It doesn't do anything due to it's immobolization. Gleaming, you order Flygon to be sent out. There isn't any sand in this place to be kicked up to create a sand tomb x_x Hypno's chance has arrived - sending a Psychic blast of energy at your Flygon who is sent flying into the back wall. Mad, he disappears and comes out from behind to bite hard into the Hypno, who flinches.

Both Sableye and Lotad overwhelm the Hypno with their astonishing attacks and Night Shades. But but but! That appears to be too much for the poor Hypno to handle, as it falls to the ground, fainted, and uncatchable. =( As you expected, Hypno died! Aww, you become quite disappointed that you can't capture him. The remainder of the room stays silent, but soon enough, the Drowzee herd come in to see what's up, and they all discover you and your parade x_x they ask you what happened. What are you going to do now? =X

Oh, why can't I catch dead pokes. :(
Not that I really ment to kill it, just stop it. *thinks* Overkill X_X
S. Caverns

*Puts Pokes in defensive mode*

I will explain to the Drowzee how Hypno was attacking the Quilava group, then attacked me and my team, and apologize for killing it. If they become hostile, try Yawning, and Hypnosising them, then continuing on.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st September 2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Phantom

The sand attack disturbs the Misdreavus as it phases somewhere unnoticeable to save the Anorith. It appears to appreciate what you had done very much; it crawls up to your leg and looks at you starry eyed XD What are you going to do?

Forest

Awwww, how can I resist? ^___^ I'll offer him a Pokeball and ask him if he would like to come along with us. ;D

EDIT: BTW, Jay, ur pic's really cute! XD

aragornbird
21st September 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Aragornbird

Welcome back!

The Swablu just floats off from your head after you poke it continuously and on to the floor in front of you xP you both play in your own way for a little while until you're both ready to continue on your seperate ways. The Swablu takes to the air and flies off; saying good bye in the process. After that you continue to wander around looking for more pokémon. You hear something coming from behind you; turning around, it's a Butterfree who's been following you for a short while. What would you like to do?

(FOREST)

I'll smile and say "Good Morning, Butterfree! Sorry I don't have much time right now, I have to go a look for some Pokemon I want to catch. Bye now!" And then I'll continue on in the forest.

Wolfsong
21st September 2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

See you, Pichu =(

Flare keeps your balance as you and Bellossom take you to somewhere quiet - behind a few trees - you both relax for a little while as the Bellossom becomes concerned, and is wondering if it should go get a Chansey or Blissey to assist you in any way more than it can. Your eardrum thumps as it worsens after you try and become adaptant to a more quiet environment =/ What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll tell the bellossom to do whatever she thinks is best and thank her for her help..

Toxicity
21st September 2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

You continue onwards in search for possibly better pokemon. You notice something shade you from above; looking up, you encounter a couple of Mantine happily floating in the air, as well as one in the water with a few Feebas surrounding him. What would you like to do?

Lake

I'll watch the Feebas calmly....Because I'm interested in unity of species that are very different....

*Murkrow
21st September 2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Jay



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You ignore the Dragon-type pokémon, as you continue onwards into the next room safely away from her x_X In the next room, you encounter a Heracross who appears to take an appeal to you! She walks up to you, kind of nervously, wondering who you are. What would you like to do?



East Caverns

Aww. I'll smile at her to help make her less nervous then say that I'm a Pokémon trainer and I'm just passing through here.
I'll then send out Shelgon for a bit of company before continuing on.

Enile Zemula
21st September 2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula

Slugma doesn't interest you, so you decide to continue onwards for some other different pokemon. Not much luck in the next room, the whole place is just covered with Slugma and Magcargo who don't appear to like your presence x_x What would you like to do?

S Caves

~.~' Very funny, Jay.

I'll scoot on, and if anyone follows or attacks me, I'll send out Burn to use Hypnosis on them. ^.^'

homeofmew
21st September 2003, 04:43 PM
<Meadow>


Mrs. Virtual Reality

You and your cruel self continue around in the meadow for more pokemon that you may find the least bit desirable. With luck, you come across a Shroomish and a Teddiursa sleeping under a tree, with a cool breeze gently passing by them. What will you do?


I sneak up then use My Typhosion at both of em and then make sure shoomerish catches on fire (since its grass and it can catch on fire) and to make sure Teddyursa=@_@ >>Throw PokeBall at Teddyursa!
Continue in Meadow

Knight of Time
21st September 2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You continue to look around, but instantly after you crack a few steps, a Blastoise hears you from the nearby woods and comes out to attack! He thinks you're out to hurt him. x_x What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm going to tell the Blastoise that I would never try to hurt him, since a Blastoise is one of my favourite Water types, and continue looking.

Hexae
21st September 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

After you apologize and replenish the pond's water level, the Lanturn becomes quite happy and thanks you, and you continue onwards. After walking just a little bit, you notice the hot sun hide behind the clouds at last. The prior sunny day effect must have finally worn off. With that, you see a couple of Plusle wondering what's happening, and an Ivysaur just roaming about. What are you going to do?

Meadow.
Hm.. I think I'll stop and take a little rest, and let out my Rattata to go talk to the Ivysaur.

Dark Dragonite
24th September 2003, 08:27 AM
No offense to anyone, but maybe it's time someone else updated, seeing as Jay has done all the updates throughout the 8 pages of this version, including several insanely long ones.
If I were a better writer, this is where I would shamelessly throw my name out for a new employee.

Jay
24th September 2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
No offense to anyone, but maybe it's time someone else updated, seeing as Jay has done all the updates throughout the 8 pages of this version, including several insanely long ones.
If I were a better writer, this is where I would shamelessly throw my name out for a new employee.
Occasionally I'm unmotivated, but whenever I do update it's much quicker than Avengers, so I don't see why people need to complain about it so much.

I've already talked to someone a few days ago who's willing to help - I need to talk to Frank about it.

EDIT: Also, for those who don't know, Danny did decide to quit updating here as he resigned a couple of weeks back. Whether people know or not is another question so sorry if this is old news ^_^;;; he's still updating the Kiosk and Arena so yay.

Frank is an owner - I can't fire him (and don't want to) and I think he does enough work. I either hog the load or do it more quickly than he can so when he wants to I do lol :O If I update often it means I like it so it's my choice, really. If people are concerned that's fine, but there's no reason why there's a need.

I've put Matt on a hidden ultimatum - he either updates before my timer is up or he's gone. Simple enough - if someone can be bothered to stick around in a chat room for 12 hours or more daily and not do any work except one update since being demoted, then he's just hogging an employee position that someone else can use much more wisely. It's sad that I must do this to the person who hired me here in the first place, but since you're in slacker mode it doesn't mean you should not do work at all. Not receiving any notice from you about why you haven't been around is just another reason to fire you now.

Now I'm quickly updating this after idling for a couple of days. Nothing great.

soggy_cardboard

Thinking that someone will hate you for ignoring the Meowth and Eevee, you continue to look around. After a while from looking, you eventually discover a Lombre fighting against a Girafarig out in the open. What would you like to do?

Cheesey

Very happy after capturing those two, you head into the South Caverns where you hope to find some others for your team. Instantly you encounter a rough Houndour fighting with a Sneasel; the firey dog turning out victorious. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw

No problem ^_^

Slaking summons the sun to heat things up a bit along with a dreaded star-shaped blast of fire, which knocks the Victreebel back into a few trees. Metagross charges up and slashes it with its claws, causing instant pain. The Great Ball is tossed, but you don't capture him. He's barely hanging in there though. What would you like to do now? x_x

Dark Dragonite

Exactly like in-game: if you make your discovery faint then you cannot capture it. Excessive attacking usually proves to be a huge cause of why this has happened in the past - not just with you.

The Drowzee understand your story, and quickly rush up to its so-called mother Hypno, who is clearly down and out. Very disappointed, you continue onwards past the lot. In the following room, you encounter a Ponyta and a Slugma enjoying each other's company. What would you like to do?

Phantom

=D Thank you, Julina! XD

The Anorith happily accepts its offer, after helping him, who could resists? It goes inside it's new Pokéball. Congratulations, what now?
Anorith (M) Level 13

Aragornbird

Butterfree becomes disappointed after you literally tell it to "go away" or so it had thought. It just flies off crying emotionally ;_; anyway, you continue onwards, and later discover a Scyther and a Pinsir sleeping peacefully on either side of a nearby tree. What do you do?

Nala98

She goes out to fetch a Blissey, and instantly, one comes out of the woods in place of the Bellossom, wondering what's wrong. After explaining your problem, she hands you a bunch of cotton wool and ear drops. You insert the drops into your ear, then cover it with cotton wool, and it appears to have worked after a short moment of time. The Blissey gleams at its success in helping you out. What would you like to do now?

Gothic Latias

You lay down and watch the nearby Feebas around the Mantine - they levitate near the surface of the water calmly, and a few floating underneath. Soon enough, Mantine takes flight and goes away. But there are just more Feebas in place of where he was, still swimming around and nothing much else. What would you like to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You say that you're a pokemon trainer, and she starts to feel a little adaptant that you aren't a poacher, or whatever. Shelgon keeps it company for a little while, chatting about random things to make her feel more comfortable, and she happens to be very friendly now as she walks up to you, giving you a little hug. What do you do now?

Enile Zemula

The lot follow you into the next room, as you kind of expected. You use Burn to put them to sleep, but they shut their eyes! x_x These must be some smart Slugma/Magcargo. They get very annoyed and charge at you, slowly XD. What do you do? ;/

Mrs. Virtual Reality

The fire makes the Shroomish collapse to the ground as you had hoped, and the agile Teddiursa also gets caught in the holocaust. You toss the Poke ball at Teddiursa, indicating a successful capture inevitably. Well done, what now?
Teddiursa (F) Level 9

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

After you make the Blastoise feel more calm, you walk onwards around the lake. Eventually you discover a Politoed and a vicious Poliwrath fighting on shore, with a few Poliwag watching in the water. You have no clue who's winning though - what do you do?

Hexae

You lie down by a tree that's close, and you send out Ratatta to go talk to the Ivysaur for a little while. After they both converse, Ratatta returns and tells you that it's rather bored with nothing to do - it appears to have lost its Bulbasaur friends and is upset x_x what are you going to do?

Wolfsong
24th September 2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

She goes out to fetch a Blissey, and instantly, one comes out of the woods in place of the Bellossom, wondering what's wrong. After explaining your problem, she hands you a bunch of cotton wool and ear drops. You insert the drops into your ear, then cover it with cotton wool, and it appears to have worked after a short moment of time. The Blissey gleams at its success in helping you out. What would you like to do now?

Meadow

I'll thank the Blissey for her help, recall Flare, and then resume my search.

Cheesey
24th September 2003, 11:08 AM
Posted by Jay :O

Cheesey

Very happy after capturing those two, you head into the South Caverns where you hope to find some others for your team. Instantly you encounter a rough Houndour fighting with a Sneasel; the firey dog turning out victorious. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I would like to cautiously go over to the Houndour to congratulate him. I'll need to wait for his reaction before I do anything else... I don't know if it'll be bad or good :o

Pichu
24th September 2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil

Thank you ^________^

You toss a rock at the Kangaskhan and the bird pokémon from a distance, and you notice the flock of Swablu whom were sleeping peacefully on her back become quite agitated in your recent attempt to kill them o_o or so they think. They all zoom at you in rage! What are you going to do? o_X

Meadows~

I shuffle my feet on the floor and make a huge sand cloud and then I'll grab a handful of gravel and throw at them. Then I'll grab another pok¨¦ball and throw at'em. ._.;

Knight of Time
24th September 2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

After you make the Blastoise feel more calm, you walk onwards around the lake. Eventually you discover a Politoed and a vicious Poliwrath fighting on shore, with a few Poliwag watching in the water. You have no clue who's winning though - what do you do?

Lake

Alright, a Poliwrath!

I just hope this one is male...

If the Poliwrath is winning the fight, I am going to cheer for it.

However, if the Poliwrath is losing, I am going to help it out by sending out Buzzy and having him use Thunderbolt on the Politoed until it faints.

If the Poliwrath is male, I am going to have Buzzy use a Thunderbolt on him (one strong enough to make him pretty weak if he has lots of energy, or just a really weak one if he is weakened, in hopes he will not faint) before quickly throwing the Lure Ball at him.

If the Poliwrath is female, I'm going to just walk on without doing anything here.

Edit: Slight typo...

*Murkrow
24th September 2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You say that you're a pokemon trainer, and she starts to feel a little adaptant that you aren't a poacher, or whatever. Shelgon keeps it company for a little while, chatting about random things to make her feel more comfortable, and she happens to be very friendly now as she walks up to you, giving you a little hug. What do you do now?




East Caverns

Awww. I think I'll hug her back before saying that I'm sorry but I've hung around for too long and wish to continue my journey.
I'll then leave with Shelgon.

Hexae
24th September 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

You lie down by a tree that's close, and you send out Ratatta to go talk to the Ivysaur for a little while. After they both converse, Ratatta returns and tells you that it's rather bored with nothing to do - it appears to have lost its Bulbasaur friends and is upset x_x what are you going to do?

Meadow.
^_^; I'll tell Rattata to see if she can climb the tree and see if she can see any Bulbasaur. In the meantime, I'll take a little nap.

Dark Dragonite
24th September 2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

Exactly like in-game: if you make your discovery faint then you cannot capture it. Excessive attacking usually proves to be a huge cause of why this has happened in the past - not just with you.

The Drowzee understand your story, and quickly rush up to its so-called mother Hypno, who is clearly down and out. Very disappointed, you continue onwards past the lot. In the following room, you encounter a Ponyta and a Slugma enjoying each other's company. What would you like to do?

I understand, sorry.

S. Caverns

I will continue on in this cave, letting them enjoy each other's company further, maybe take a quick nap since I've gone far.

soggy_cardboard
24th September 2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Jay soggy_cardboard

Thinking that someone will hate you for ignoring the Meowth and Eevee, you continue to look around. After a while from looking, you eventually discover a Lombre fighting against a Girafarig out in the open. What would you like to do?

um, carry on pls...

Jay
25th September 2003, 06:46 AM
I must be dreaming - i'm not updating 14 people.

Nala98

The Blissey continues to gleam, waving at you as it wishes you luck on its journey; recalling Flare in the process. After walking around the hot and sunny Meadow a little longer, you eventually encounter a couple of Lotad searching around in the open pasture, with a couple of quiet Tauros sleeping. What are you going to do?

Cheesey

After you observe the Houndour's triumph longer, you eventually walk up to the dark-type dog to congratulate him. He appears to be in an egotistic mood, as he gloats about how great he is after defeating the Sneasel. o_o What do you do?

Cyndaquil

A gust of sand on the ground proves to confuse the Swablu momentarily, curious of your whereabouts. Tossing a few more of the debris of the ground to add to the pain, you toss your Pokéball at one of them in hopes for another capture. One successfully goes inside the ball, and it doesn't escape - you've caught a Swablu! The others get quite surprised and just fly off in the other direction! Phew~ congratulations. What would you like to do now? =D
Swablu (F) Level 12

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Politoed appears to be quite injured from fighting with the tough Poliwrath, so you cheer him on, giving him boosts of confidence. He finally discharges one Dynamicpunch and sends the Politoed to the ground in defeat. Now's your chance - after telling Buzzy what to do, he unleashes his fury on the egotistic Poliwrath, backstabbing him. Buzzy shocks him to almost instant defeat, but you're still able to catch him - tossing the Lure Ball at him. After a few shakes, it's all over, and you've caught him! The Poliwag family get scared and swim away. Congratulations!
Poliwrath (M) Level 20

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

She understands and lets you go after hugging it, waving and wishing you good luck on your journey! After your bids, you continue to seek the caverns further with Shelgon by your side. In the following room, you encounter a Sneasel fighting with another Sneasel! They both appear to be equally strong and equally exhausted from fighting. What do you do?

Hexae

You take a nap while Ratatta keeps a look out for all of the Bulbasaur's friends ............. after many hours have past, you wake up and discover many Bulba and Ivysaur around the place, with your Ratatta very exhausted. It tells you it's been running around the place to find all of its friends, and feels faint. He falls asleep in your lap, and you hold your Rattata in your arms. The former lone Bulbasaur discovers that you're awake, and walks up to you and thanks you and your Rattata for all the help! He appears to be very happy, and so does its friends. What would you like to do now?

Dark Dragonite

No need to be sorry =)

After a long journey in the caverns, you take a nap in the next lonely room behind a rock, concealed from all entrances .............. after you awaken, you notice an Altaria soaring around the roof of the caverns, wondering if you're dead or not. It doesn't appear to be like it has noticed you're awake lol. What do you do?

Soggy_cardboard

Becoming quite uninterested in that lot, you walk onwards in hopes for a better discovery. Maybe, or maybe not, this may interest you - a friendly Delcatty is apparently looking out for its Spinda friend it, for some reason, cannot find x_x She asks for your assistance. What will you do?

Dark Dragonite
25th September 2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

No need to be sorry =)

After a long journey in the caverns, you take a nap in the next lonely room behind a rock, concealed from all entrances .............. after you awaken, you notice an Altaria soaring around the roof of the caverns, wondering if you're dead or not. It doesn't appear to be like it has noticed you're awake lol. What do you do?

S. Caverns

I will ask it if it would like to have a friendly battle with one of my pokes, then give it the names, and LEvels of all my CC pokes.

Jay
25th September 2003, 07:58 AM
Dark Dragonite

The flying menace accepts your challenge, and is more than willing to battle any of your stronger pokemon up to its level (around 25). What would you like to do now?

Dark Dragonite
25th September 2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

The flying menace accepts your challenge, and is more than willing to battle any of your stronger pokemon up to its level (around 25). What would you like to do now?

:o
S. Caverns

I have only 1 poke then, Glalie!!
*sends out Shiny Male Lv.24 Glalie*
Go for a Double team, then Toxic, then Blizzard!!

Jay
25th September 2003, 08:10 AM
Dark Dragonite

With a Double Team from your Glalie, the Altaria does the exact same thing, and there are many clones of both combatants around the room. Glalie's toxic strikes the wrong dragon pokemon, eliminating that clone, leaving her with two left. Altaria successfully strikes the real Glalie with an aerial ace, destroying the other clones from the rough hit.

Glalie gets back up and fires an icy gust towards the fiend, and strikes all the clones and the real Altaria, freezing a part of its left wing! The Altaria takes its precious time going down to the ground, trying to shatter the ice by moving its wing around at a rapid rate, but no use! What would you like to do now?

Dark Dragonite
25th September 2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

With a Double Team from your Glalie, the Altaria does the exact same thing, and there are many clones of both combatants around the room. Glalie's toxic strikes the wrong dragon pokemon, eliminating that clone, leaving her with two left. Altaria successfully strikes the real Glalie with an aerial ace, destroying the other clones from the rough hit.

Glalie gets back up and fires an icy gust towards the fiend, and strikes all the clones and the real Altaria, freezing a part of its left wing! The Altaria takes its precious time going down to the ground, trying to shatter the ice by moving its wing around at a rapid rate, but no use! What would you like to do now?

S.Caverns

I will ask it if it has had enough, if yes, I will throw a stun ball since it is partially frozen, if no, use a weak Ice beam, make sure it doesn't faint, then throw a Great ball!!

Jay
25th September 2003, 08:19 AM
Dark Dragonite

The Altaria doesn't want to give up to you, but Glalie unleashes another Ice beam in hopes to change its mind - it still doesn't, with the ice melting away at every moment, you toss the Great Ball. Going inside, she doesn't escape from the wrath your Glalie implemented on to her. Well done!! What now?
Altaria (F) Level 25

Dark Dragonite
25th September 2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

The Altaria doesn't want to give up to you, but Glalie unleashes another Ice beam in hopes to change its mind - it still doesn't, with the ice melting away at every moment, you toss the Great Ball. Going inside, she doesn't escape from the wrath your Glalie implemented on to her. Well done!! What now?
Altaria (F) Level 25

WHOOOOO!!
I think I'll give a rest for a while, unless I decide to give up a poke, I have all 15. But I will keep my Psychic type net if possible.

Wolfsong
25th September 2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Jay
I Nala98

The Blissey continues to gleam, waving at you as it wishes you luck on its journey; recalling Flare in the process. After walking around the hot and sunny Meadow a little longer, you eventually encounter a couple of Lotad searching around in the open pasture, with a couple of quiet Tauros sleeping. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll leave them alone and continue looking

*Murkrow
25th September 2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Jay



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

She understands and lets you go after hugging it, waving and wishing you good luck on your journey! After your bids, you continue to seek the caverns further with Shelgon by your side. In the following room, you encounter a Sneasel fighting with another Sneasel! They both appear to be equally strong and equally exhausted from fighting. What do you do?




East Caverns

Mwhahahahahahahahaha.
Theres no way I'm passing up on this chance^_^
I'll check to see if either of them is female then chuck my Master Ball at it. If there isn't a female I'll just chuck it at either of them. I'll then throw an Ultra Ball at the other one.
*Crosses fingers*

Cheesey
25th September 2003, 04:13 PM
Cheesey

After you observe the Houndour's triumph longer, you eventually walk up to the dark-type dog to congratulate him. He appears to be in an egotistic mood, as he gloats about how great he is after defeating the Sneasel. o_o What do you do?

S. Caverns

I would like to congratulate him, and tell him that he did really well and make him feel like a champion =D

Knight of Time
25th September 2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Politoed appears to be quite injured from fighting with the tough Poliwrath, so you cheer him on, giving him boosts of confidence. He finally discharges one Dynamicpunch and sends the Politoed to the ground in defeat. Now's your chance - after telling Buzzy what to do, he unleashes his fury on the egotistic Poliwrath, backstabbing him. Buzzy shocks him to almost instant defeat, but you're still able to catch him - tossing the Lure Ball at him. After a few shakes, it's all over, and you've caught him! The Poliwag family get scared and swim away. Congratulations!
Poliwrath (M) Level 20

Yes!

I am going to name my new Poliwath Brutus.

His Breed-on Move will be Mind Reader, and his first two TM moves will be Surf and Earthquake.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
25th September 2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Phantom

=D Thank you, Julina! XD

The Anorith happily accepts its offer, after helping him, who could resists? It goes inside it's new Pokéball. Congratulations, what now?
Anorith (M) Level 13

XD! You're welcome, Jay! ;)

Forest

I'd like to move on, please. :)

soggy_cardboard
25th September 2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by JaySoggy_cardboard

Becoming quite uninterested in that lot, you walk onwards in hopes for a better discovery. Maybe, or maybe not, this may interest you - a friendly Delcatty is apparently looking out for its Spinda friend it, for some reason, cannot find x_x She asks for your assistance. What will you do?
<Meadow>

Help it with all my might !

homeofmew
25th September 2003, 06:16 PM
<Meadow>


By Jay
Mrs. Virtual Reality

The fire makes the Shroomish collapse to the ground as you had hoped, and the agile Teddiursa also gets caught in the holocaust. You toss the Poke ball at Teddiursa, indicating a successful capture inevitably. Well done, what now?
Teddiursa (F) Level 9



Continue in the Meadow please Jay :)

Toxicity
25th September 2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

You lay down and watch the nearby Feebas around the Mantine - they levitate near the surface of the water calmly, and a few floating underneath. Soon enough, Mantine takes flight and goes away. But there are just more Feebas in place of where he was, still swimming around and nothing much else. What would you like to do?

Lake

Buuu! There all alone now! =O I'll wave my arms around like an idiot trying to lure them over....o_O;;

Jay
26th September 2003, 05:28 AM
Dark Dragonite

Okay, hope you had fun! :)

Nala98

Out in the open meadow, you continue to look around. After a bit of traveling you feel a bit tired, but you do encounter a lone Taillow by the true, curious about your sluggishness. What do you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You toss an Ultra and a Master ball respectively at each of the Sneasel's, and they both are caught after the vicious fighting. Congratulations! What now?
Sneasel (M) Level 13
Sneasel (F) Level 15

Cheesey

You illiterally glomp him of his work, and he gets more narcissistic =P but he feels very happy and proud at his victory, as he glares down at the fainted dark-type pokemon he had formerly defeated. He appears to take a sudden liking to you also =D What do you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

I suppose that's all? Hope you had fun too.

Phantom

You continue to look around the deep forest a little more for something you'd like. In the distance you see a Venonat and Venomoth fighting each other in an trivial open pasture a little further ahead, with a couple of Surskit skating on a small puddle of water watching the fight. What do you do?

Soggy_cardboard

Delcatty directs you to a section in the pasture where it was last seen before it completely disappeared, and you rush up to that meadow's zone and look for the Spinda with the help of Delcatty. You don't need to run very far to have someone stop you on your way, and it appears to be a vicious Nuzleaf that wants to fight! A nearby Stantler is watching too x_x what do you do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

After capturing the Teddirusa successfully, you continue your journey around the peaceful meadow in search for more pogeys. A little further in the distance you discover a huge flurry of flowers lift up and be dragged off by the wind. When you reach that section, a couple of Oddish emerge and look up at you, as well as a nearby Vileplume who hasn't noticed you as of yet. What would you like to do?

Gothic Latias

Waving your arms around, the Feebas just laugh at what you're trying to do, but you've engaged two of them to come over to you and your plan appears to have worked... slightly. What will you do now?

soggy_cardboard
26th September 2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Soggy_cardboard

Delcatty directs you to a section in the pasture where it was last seen before it completely disappeared, and you rush up to that meadow's zone and look for the Spinda with the help of Delcatty. You don't need to run very far to have someone stop you on your way, and it appears to be a vicious Nuzleaf that wants to fight! A nearby Stantler is watching too x_x what do you do?
<meadow>
I realease my aipom + kecleon and get ready to fight the Nuzleaf. i also ask Delcatty and stantler for extra help.
i order kecleon to camoflage, and aipom to sand attack the Nuzleaf. i then order Kecleon to bind, lick+fury swipe it, and tell Aipom to scratch + astonish the annoying Nuzleaf.

Wolfsong
26th September 2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

Out in the open meadow, you continue to look around. After a bit of traveling you feel a bit tired, but you do encounter a lone Taillow by the true, curious about your sluggishness. What do you do?

Meadow

I think i will head for the south caverns now ^^

homeofmew
26th September 2003, 10:10 AM
<Meadow>


Mrs. Virtual Reality

After capturing the Teddirusa successfully, you continue your journey around the peaceful meadow in search for more pogeys. A little further in the distance you discover a huge flurry of flowers lift up and be dragged off by the wind. When you reach that section, a couple of Oddish emerge and look up at you, as well as a nearby Vileplume who hasn't noticed you as of yet. What would you like to do?


Sneak up... Take out Typhosion and Fire Blast em all! Ultra Ball on a Vileplume :)!

Cheesey
26th September 2003, 11:22 AM
Cheesey

You illiterally glomp him of his work, and he gets more narcissistic =P but he feels very happy and proud at his victory, as he glares down at the fainted dark-type pokemon he had formerly defeated. He appears to take a sudden liking to you also =D What do you do now?

S. Caverns

I'll try taking advantage of this oppurtunity and put my last pokéball on the ground to see if he wants to come with me on my adventures =D

*Murkrow
26th September 2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You toss an Ultra and a Master ball respectively at each of the Sneasel's, and they both are caught after the vicious fighting. Congratulations! What now?
Sneasel (M) Level 13
Sneasel (F) Level 15



Hehe, yay^_^
The male Sneasel will be called Farfuret for the time being and he will have Ice Beam as his Bred on move. The female Sneasel will have Crush Claw as her Bred on move. I'll decide on their L10 TM's later.


East Caverns

I think I'll cheer and carry on.

Dragon_Claw
26th September 2003, 11:48 AM
Slaking summons the sun to heat things up a bit along with a dreaded star-shaped blast of fire, which knocks the Victreebel back into a few trees. Metagross charges up and slashes it with its claws, causing instant pain. The Great Ball is tossed, but you don't capture him. He's barely hanging in there though. What would you like to do now? x_x

<southern caverns>

I pick up the Great Ball, and ask Metagross to do a confusion on Victreebell, but Metagross just has to make sure he doesn't die. Then I throw the picked up Great Ball again

Hexae
26th September 2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

You take a nap while Ratatta keeps a look out for all of the Bulbasaur's friends ............. after many hours have past, you wake up and discover many Bulba and Ivysaur around the place, with your Ratatta very exhausted. It tells you it's been running around the place to find all of its friends, and feels faint. He falls asleep in your lap, and you hold your Rattata in your arms. The former lone Bulbasaur discovers that you're awake, and walks up to you and thanks you and your Rattata for all the help! He appears to be very happy, and so does its friends. What would you like to do now?

Meadow.
I'll tell the Bulbasaur and its friends that it was no problem, and wish them luck. Also, I'll look around to see if any of the grass pokemon have unusual colours, or if there are any Venusaur. If not, I'll move on and return my tired Rattata. ^_^

Phantom of Innocence-BF
26th September 2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Phantom

You continue to look around the deep forest a little more for something you'd like. In the distance you see a Venonat and Venomoth fighting each other in an trivial open pasture a little further ahead, with a couple of Surskit skating on a small puddle of water watching the fight. What do you do?


Forest

I'd rather not disturb them so I'll move on.

Toxicity
27th September 2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

Waving your arms around, the Feebas just laugh at what you're trying to do, but you've engaged two of them to come over to you and your plan appears to have worked... slightly. What will you do now?

Lake

I'll let out my Umbreon, Amy, to talk to them and find out if one is female....if not, I'll just pick one to catch.

Jay
28th September 2003, 05:08 AM
Soggy_cardboard

Kecleon camouflages to blend in with the green grass, and the Nuzleaf wonders where it could have gone. After pondering, Aipom attacks with by sending a bunch of sand at him. The Delcatty and Stantler are very surprised so they just sit back and watch. Kecleon then wraps around the Nuzleaf, licking it all over as it gets very nervous at what could be doing that, then after it receives a few slashes it falls down. Delcatty is pleased and so's Stantler, as it runs off. What do you do now?

Nala98

You head for the south caverns after staying at the Meadow long enough. On arrival in the first room, you notice a bunch of Claydol being very cautious around you, as they scatter away instantly after discovering your presence. Or maybe not? Two Sableye then emerge right in front of you; maybe they scared them off. What are you going to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

Your Typhlosion unleashes a massive burst of fire to eliminate all the Oddish and Vileplume, and it was so successfully that it made almost all of them faint, including Vileplume who couldn't and can't fight back now, making it uncatchable. =/ Ah, sucks. What do you do now?

Cheesey

He decides to come along after you show your charisma off to him also lol, as he goes in. Congratulations! What now?
Houndour (M) Level 10

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Euphoric after capturing two copies of your favourite pokemon, you continue to walk around the East Caverns longer. You don't seem to have much luck in the following room - the place is covered in Meditite and Tyrogue. >_< They don't like your presence either. What do you do now?

Dragon_Claw

The Great Ball disperses, so it's not there now. I think you'd want to change your update rather than throwing something that's 'not there'.

Hexae

Shinies/differentives are based on a randomizer I use, so I don't think you'll find any that way even if you bribe me to.

There appear to be no Venusaur amongst the lot, just Ivysaur and Bulbasaur. You wish each other fare well, continuing on your seperate ways with Ratatta returned to his pokeball. After your peaceful sleep, you notice many pokemon. Including a couple of Castform, Mareep and Paras all eating some good in the open pasture happily and freely. What would you like to do?

Phantom

You don't want to disturb them, so you move onwards on your merry way in the forest. You find a way around them and re-enter the forest, where instantly you discover many Natu sitting on some of the branches, with a Misdreavus floating around in between them. What would you like to do?

Gothic Latias

Amy can't seem to identify any females amongst a bunch of fish, so it doesn't know. You just pick any of them out to capture, but none of them look willing to come along, though some of them do catch your eye based on size. Which ball would you like to throw, if you will throw one?

Dragon_Claw
28th September 2003, 05:11 AM
The Great Ball disperses, so it's not there now. I think you'd want to change your update rather than throwing something that's 'not there'.

<southern caverns>

But one time I saw some guy do this X.x Oh well, I'll throw another Great Ball after Metagross uses Confusion. He has to control the Confusion though so Victreebell doesn't get killed.

Jay
28th September 2003, 05:18 AM
Dragon_Claw

In the case where the pokemon is so strong that it 'knock's the ball out of the way' then you may go get it, of course, if whichever ball you threw doesn't shatter on whatever object it strikes.

Your captured Metagross is sent to work, as it confuses the Victreebel muchly, suffering from the mental attack. It's mind is totally out of control, wobbling from side to side, your plan has worked. You toss another Great Ball and it works, you've got him. Congratulations! What do you do now?
Victreebel (M) Level 18

Cheesey
28th September 2003, 06:17 AM
Cheesey

He decides to come along after you show your charisma off to him also lol, as he goes in. Congratulations! What now?
Houndour (M) Level 10

S. Caverns

^_________^ After I do a little dance I would like to continue on =P

soggy_cardboard
28th September 2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by JaySoggy_cardboard

Kecleon camouflages to blend in with the green grass, and the Nuzleaf wonders where it could have gone. After pondering, Aipom attacks with by sending a bunch of sand at him. The Delcatty and Stantler are very surprised so they just sit back and watch. Kecleon then wraps around the Nuzleaf, licking it all over as it gets very nervous at what could be doing that, then after it receives a few slashes it falls down. Delcatty is pleased and so's Stantler, as it runs off. What do you do now?

<Meadow>

YAY, take that u badass Nuzleaf!
I'll continue helping Delcatty to find the Spinda, and leave the Nuzleaf...

LightNinetales
28th September 2003, 06:57 AM
I'd like to go to the River,please.(Well,most of the time I go to the Pokemon Avengers capture center,but....I decided to go to Crystal Caves too....^_^.)

Dragon_Claw
28th September 2003, 08:20 AM
Your captured Metagross is sent to work, as it confuses the Victreebel muchly, suffering from the mental attack. It's mind is totally out of control, wobbling from side to side, your plan has worked. You toss another Great Ball and it works, you've got him. Congratulations! What do you do now?

<soutern cavern>

I recall Metagross and Slaking and continue looking for more Pokémon

Dark Dragonite
28th September 2003, 08:28 AM
Well, I made a tough decision, I will let Storm(Lv.14 F Castform), Frogger(Lv.7 M Poliwag), and Salazar(Lv.12 M Bagon) go free, giving me a chance to go after 2 pokes, and win 1 in the tourney.

Also, is there a chance, although I know it would be about the same as running into a shiny that you could find a poke with color alterations(like a black charmander), or with a mutation that the pokemon would get later anyway(winged Charmander, bagon, etc) ??

I will head to the East Caverns please!!

*Murkrow
28th September 2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Jay




Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Euphoric after capturing two copies of your favourite pokemon, you continue to walk around the East Caverns longer. You don't seem to have much luck in the following room - the place is covered in Meditite and Tyrogue. >_< They don't like your presence either. What do you do now?




East Caverns

Er, I think I'll just leg it through there as quickly as I can^_^

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th September 2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Phantom

You don't want to disturb them, so you move onwards on your merry way in the forest. You find a way around them and re-enter the forest, where instantly you discover many Natu sitting on some of the branches, with a Misdreavus floating around in between them. What would you like to do?


Forest

GASPO! A Misdreavus! :o I'm tempted but I don't think this is the right time. I'll just wave to the Pokemon and move on, please. :)

Hexae
28th September 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

Shinies/differentives are based on a randomizer I use, so I don't think you'll find any that way even if you bribe me to.

There appear to be no Venusaur amongst the lot, just Ivysaur and Bulbasaur. You wish each other fare well, continuing on your seperate ways with Ratatta returned to his pokeball. After your peaceful sleep, you notice many pokemon. Including a couple of Castform, Mareep and Paras all eating some good in the open pasture happily and freely. What would you like to do?


Makes sense. ^_^; No, I wasn't trying to bribe, as I wasn't sure on how the ratios were determined, heh. Now I know.
Meadow.
I'll wave to the peaceful guys and continue on.

Pikachu101
28th September 2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

Bye Squirtle.

With the departure of your Squirtle, you send out Hermione to reassure the Dugtrio, but after that she just scares it off as he quickly escalates back underground. Rhyhorn is a bit unsure now about your trust, but takes the pokeball anyway. What would you like to do now?
Rhyhorn (M) Level 12

Desert

Let's keep going. Come on Hermione, Ronhorn.

Wolfsong
28th September 2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

You head for the south caverns after staying at the Meadow long enough. On arrival in the first room, you notice a bunch of Claydol being very cautious around you, as they scatter away instantly after discovering your presence. Or maybe not? Two Sableye then emerge right in front of you; maybe they scared them off. What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll leave them alone and continue looking

Jay
28th September 2003, 01:12 PM
Not an update yet, but I'd like to congratulate Cheesey on becoming a worker. He offered to help out and was concerned about how much work I do probably more than anyone, so I decided to get him here. ;o Do a good job. I don't actually have time to update now, I just thought I'd say this, so... on behalf of the owners.


Congratulations!!! =D

Do us proud.

homeofmew
28th September 2003, 01:17 PM
<Meadow>


Mrs. Virtual Reality

Your Typhlosion unleashes a massive burst of fire to eliminate all the Oddish and Vileplume, and it was so successfully that it made almost all of them faint, including Vileplume who couldn't and can't fight back now, making it uncatchable. =/ Ah, sucks. What do you do now?


Continue in the Meadow!~

Jay i offered to help too :(
I still offer to help :)!
Jay you mean!
Cheese for eat!~

Dark Dragonite
28th September 2003, 10:53 PM
Congrats Cheesy, do a good job!!!1111oneoneoneunounouno

Cheesey
29th September 2003, 12:20 PM
Wheeeeeee xD Okay, my first update...

soggy_cardboard

As you continue on, you come across a Roselia and a Hoppip. The Roselia is playing with leaves quite happily, and the Hoppip is simply blowing about in the slight breeze. The Roselia notices you, but stays calm. What do you want to do?

LightNinetales

Welcome!

You start off your journey at the River, which is currently flowing rather peacefully. Amazingly, you look up to where the river is flowing from and you see a Lapras swimming along :O There's also a Seel splahing about quite near you, very playful and not afraid of you at all. What are you going to do?

Dragon_Claw

As you carry on walking you see what looks like a very large boulder. As you venture closer though, you find it's actually a very large Tyranitar! He's sleeping, and it seems like he's snoozing very deeply. What do you want to do now?

Dark Dragonite

Bye Storm, Frogger and Salazar! An in answer to your question - Yes, but they're just rarer.

As you walk into the East Caverns you see a Mankey practising it's powerful fighting techniques on a nearby rock, smashing one and nearly hitting you in the head with the pieces x_x;; Fortunately you're fine, and also notice a Sneasel at the far wall of the cave, who's sitting peacefully and thoughtfully. What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

As you run through the cave as quickly as you can, you find a Heracross bullying a pair of poor Makuhita. They seem terrified of Heracross' big horn and tremendous strength. Unfortunately, Heracross feels your presence, and turns around to look at you. He seems unhappy >_<;; What are you going to do?

Phantom Of Innocence-BF

Even though the Misdreavus tempts you, you move on, and after a while you find a Yanma hovering over near a clump of bushes. There's also a Gligar gliding quite near the ground. The Yanma notices you with it's large eyes, but isn't scared of you. What do you want to do?

Hexae

Waving in a friendly way to the happy pokemon, you continue on and find a group of Sunflora. They're very, very cheerful and seem delighted at your presence! They escort you over to their area and dance around you o.o; What do you want to do?

Pikachu101

As you carry on you see a Larvitar digging into the sand. The little guy notices you, and seems afraid. He digs faster, not happy for some reason. As he's digging, some sand hits a levitating Lunatone. This wasn't good, as the Lunatone starts using Confusion on the poor Larvitar ;_; What do you want to do?

Nala98

As you continue on in the caverns, you see a large group of Wynaut. They seem very chatty and excited for some odd reason oO; But then you see why, as the Wynaut right in the centre evolves into a Wobbuffet! Only one of the Wynaut seems to have noticed you, but it grins broadly at you. What're you going to do?

Jay

Thanks. xD

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You carry on, and as you're walking you scare away a Cleffa x.x; It's mother isn't very happy, as you terrified the poor little pokemon :< The Cleffa hides behind the irritated Clefable, who is very protective :O Looks like you're in trouble... The Clefable gets ready for an attack, and you only have a split second to decide what you want to do about it!

Jay
29th September 2003, 12:32 PM
Well now that we have a new worker, maybe I can get my update from 4/5 of the way from last version. lol :x By the way, great update! :) You'll do fine.


Originally posted by Matt

You call out your bi-Blissey to try and stop the Scyther from stalking you any longer. Blissey starts with an attract and tries to get the Scyther to have a fancy for her. Scyther seems to be a girl too and she backs away slowly from your Blissey; she looks a little scared of it now too. It sits on the ground and grabs its legs and starts to rock back and forth - she seems to be much traumatized from this experience. You tell your Blissey to fry it with a Fire Blast next; fire flies towards the Scyther and blackens it pretty badly. It coughs and a puff of smoke comes out of her mouth; she runs off into the trees and you continue on. Next, you see an Anorith sitting on the ground doing nothing. What do you do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Forest »

Some of the phraseology is hilarious xD lol
I’ll move on thanks =) Anorith doesn’t interest me.


Cheesey

You do your little dance, and then you continue onwards in search for more of your favourite pokemon. ^_^ In the following room, you discover an Umbreon fighting with a vicious Murkrow, who's using its flight to its advantage! It looks very hostile, and the Umbreon looks scared. =( What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
29th September 2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

As you continue on in the caverns, you see a large group of Wynaut. They seem very chatty and excited for some odd reason oO; But then you see why, as the Wynaut right in the centre evolves into a Wobbuffet! Only one of the Wynaut seems to have noticed you, but it grins broadly at you. What're you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll wave at it, and then continue on my way

LightNinetales
29th September 2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
[color=orange][center]
[b]LightNinetales

Welcome!

You start off your journey at the River, which is currently flowing rather peacefully. Amazingly, you look up to where the river is flowing from and you see a Lapras swimming along :O There's also a Seel splahing about quite near you, very playful and not afraid of you at all. What are you going to do?



I'll just smile and continue my way.

homeofmew
29th September 2003, 02:03 PM
<Meadow>

By Chris the Cheesey Lugia

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You carry on, and as you're walking you scare away a Cleffa x.x; It's mother isn't very happy, as you terrified the poor little pokemon :< The Cleffa hides behind the irritated Clefable, who is very protective :O Looks like you're in trouble... The Clefable gets ready for an attack, and you only have a split second to decide what you want to do about it!


Take out my Typhosion, Fire Blast the Clefable,
Then use a great ball!
Then I play a game of soccer(football) with the cleffa :p!
(Cleffa is the soccer ball)

Dark Dragonite
29th September 2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Dark Dragonite

Bye Storm, Frogger and Salazar! An in answer to your question - Yes, but they're just rarer.

As you walk into the East Caverns you see a Mankey practising it's powerful fighting techniques on a nearby rock, smashing one and nearly hitting you in the head with the pieces x_x;; Fortunately you're fine, and also notice a Sneasel at the far wall of the cave, who's sitting peacefully and thoughtfully. What do you want to do?!

E. Caverns

I'll continue on my way, not posing any threat to the pokes.

*Murkrow
29th September 2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

As you run through the cave as quickly as you can, you find a Heracross bullying a pair of poor Makuhita. They seem terrified of Heracross' big horn and tremendous strength. Unfortunately, Heracross feels your presence, and turns around to look at you. He seems unhappy >_<;; What are you going to do?



East Caverns

I think I'll have Shelgon(L19) Dragon Claw that Heracross. If it needs any help I'll send out Deveus(Houndoom, L17) and Nighteye(Sneasel, L15) to help it out, using Ember and Crush Claw respectively.
Once its down then I'll wave at the two Makuhita and continue on.

Edit: Fixed code

Cheesey
29th September 2003, 04:04 PM
Nala98

As you continue on, a Houndour is barking very, very loudly X_x; There are Sableye wandering around, and Houndour doesn't like them =/ He's very distressed and the Sableye are really rather scary >_<;; What do you want to do?

LightNinetales

As you continue down the River, you see a calm patch where the river doesn't flow so fast. There is a shoal of fish, but they aren't just the one kind. Nope, this pokémon are too dimwitted to stay with their own kind, and instead they mix. The pokémon are Magikarp and Feebas, and are too slow to notice you. What're you going to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

Since you're so incredibly mean, the Cleffa decided to use one of its attacks. It uses Metronome and then uses Explosion, and blows you far away until you land with a big splash in the river, not very far from where LightNinetales is walking. What're you going to do?

Dark Dragonite

As you continue on, there's a group of Machop and Machoke working out and flexing their muscles. You stay in the shadows and they don't notice you - But they do seem very conceited about their strength :O What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Shelgon Dragon Claws the Heracross, but it isn't affected terribly. He uses a Horn Attack, but Shelgon's tough hide is so strong he wasn't affected at all. Then Shelgon used another Dragon Claw, and hit Heracross in a critical spot! Heracross lies unconscious on the ground and you carry on. The Makuhita follow you :O

Wolfsong
29th September 2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

As you continue on, a Houndour is barking very, very loudly X_x; There are Sableye wandering around, and Houndour doesn't like them =/ He's very distressed and the Sableye are really rather scary >_<;; What do you want to do?

South Caverns.

I'll help out hte houndour then continue on my way. I'll send out Flare my ninetales and try to have her scare them off with a roar. If that failes, I'll send out Oliver (meowth) and Nahima (poocyhena) and have Oliver use hypnosis and Nahima use yawn. Then once the houdour feels better i'll leave and continue on my way

*Murkrow
29th September 2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Shelgon Dragon Claws the Heracross, but it isn't affected terribly. He uses a Horn Attack, but Shelgon's tough hide is so strong he wasn't affected at all. Then Shelgon used another Dragon Claw, and hit Heracross in a critical spot! Heracross lies unconscious on the ground and you carry on. The Makuhita follow you :O


East Caverns

I'll glance back and smile and wave at the Makuhita then continue into the next room.

LightNinetales
29th September 2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



LightNinetales

As you continue down the River, you see a calm patch where the river doesn't flow so fast. There is a shoal of fish, but they aren't just the one kind. Nope, this pokémon are too dimwitted to stay with their own kind, and instead they mix. The pokémon are Magikarp and Feebas, and are too slow to notice you. What're you going to do?



Magikarps and Feebas don't interest me;I'll continue on my way.

Dark Dragonite
29th September 2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Dark Dragonite

As you continue on, there's a group of Machop and Machoke working out and flexing their muscles. You stay in the shadows and they don't notice you - But they do seem very conceited about their strength :O What do you want to do?


E. Caverns
Eh, conceitedness isn't a horrible thing, so I'll continue.

Dragon_Claw
29th September 2003, 05:06 PM
As you carry on walking you see what looks like a very large boulder. As you venture closer though, you find it's actually a very large Tyranitar! He's sleeping, and it seems like he's snoozing very deeply. What do you want to do now?

<south caverns>

Welcome. And I like you already lol

I sent out my newly caught Victreebell. I let him Razor Leaf a couple of times, untill he is very weakened. If he's still asleap, I throw him a Stun Ball. If he wakes up, Victreebell uses Sleep Powder and I throw a Stun Ball.

homeofmew
29th September 2003, 05:10 PM
<Meadow> or <River> (don't know x-x; )


By Chris the Cheesey Lugia

Mrs. Virtual Reality

Since you're so incredibly mean, the Cleffa decided to use one of its attacks. It uses Metronome and then uses Explosion, and blows you far away until you land with a big splash in the river, not very far from where LightNinetales is walking. What're you going to do?


Did i catch that clefable or not x-x;
I ignore the Ninetails
and move on in the Meadow.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
29th September 2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Phantom Of Innocence-BF

Even though the Misdreavus tempts you, you move on, and after a while you find a Yanma hovering over near a clump of bushes. There's also a Gligar gliding quite near the ground. The Yanma notices you with it's large eyes, but isn't scared of you. What do you want to do?

Forest

Aww, how cute. ^^;; I'll wave at Yanma cheerfully and move on.

Matt
29th September 2003, 05:31 PM
Jay

Leaving from the area that the Anorith was in, you keep looking for the one pokemon that you really want. Then, you see what looks like a rock, but when you go over there to look at it, it starts to move! From what you can see, it's a Shuckle. It starts to move faster once a Wingull swoops down at it; it must of been hiding from the flying pokemon. What do you do?

Amy

You decide to help the poor little Houndour and send out your Ninetales. When your Ninetales is out and ready to battle, you tell it to make a strong roar to scare the Sableyes away. It does as it's told and opens up their mouth and roars as loud as it can. The roar carries through the cave and makes the Sableye run away. You smile but out of the shadows, comes a Grumpig and it doesn't look to happy! What do you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You smile and wave at the pokemon and continue on in the east caverns. In the next room, a Bagon sitting on the ground doing nothing, and not too far from it is a Machop about to battle with a Meditite. What do you do this time?

LightNinetales
Please include your location.

You continue on since those pokemon don't interest you at the moment. Going further down the river side, you see a very dark blue spot in the flowing waters; as the spot gets bigger, you see that it's a Walrein. Plus there is a Carvanha swimming around in circles a little to the left of the Walrein. What do you do?

Steve

You continue on the the East Caverns. You are about to go into the next room when you notice something in the corner of your eye. You turn around and see three Bagons sitting on a rock talking. But there is something bigger behind them; it comes out of the shadows and you see that it's a Machamp! It might even attack those poor Bagons. What do you do?

Dragon_Claw

You call out your Victreebel and tell it to use a few Razor Leafs on the helpless Tyranitar. The sharps leafs cut through the rock and dark pokemon and it awakens quickly. A reddish glow is in the Tyranitar's eyes as you have awaken it from its sleep; it raises its foot and stomps on the ground. Rocks fall from the ceiling and hit your grass pokemon. A little banged up, Victreebel tries to use a Sleep Powder to get it back asleep. The powder goes over there but it doesn't put Tyranitar asleep! Now Tyranitar is even worse!! What will you do?

Tina
I don't know if you caught it or not; ask Cheesey. And you were in the River, I think.

You go into the Meadow next, ignoring LightNinetales. When you get in there good, you see a Grovyle trying to cut through a tree; it doesn't seem to be having much luck either. You also see a Dunsparce crawling around on the ground. What do you do?

Julina

You wave at the Yanma and walk on in the forest. Walking under a low tree, you run into a spider web. And the Spinarak in the web doesn't look too happy. It starts to crawl down the web getting closer and closer to you; you run through the webbing more and try to get away from the Spinarak. When you do, you notice a bunch of Swablus flying around in the sky. What do you do?



Originally Posted By Frank

Matt

You wander into the Southern Caves, unsure of what you might find or see. Something hits you in the back, and you reach to see what it is, and find its just water, dripping from the ceiling. You continue to move on, but now less at ease. Soon, you reach a portion of the caves where it is totally pitch black. You hesitate for a moment, but then dash in. You hear the cries of Zubat as your heavy footsteps cause them to scatter. What do you do?


South Caverns

Hmm, Zubat aren't really what I'm looking for so I'll continue on, please.

Wolfsong
29th September 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Amy

You decide to help the poor little Houndour and send out your Ninetales. When your Ninetales is out and ready to battle, you tell it to make a strong roar to scare the Sableyes away. It does as it's told and opens up their mouth and roars as loud as it can. The roar carries through the cave and makes the Sableye run away. You smile but out of the shadows, comes a Grumpig and it doesn't look to happy! What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll recall Flare and try to get to dsafety. If i can't leave i'll send out my umbreo Ranec and my poochyena Nahima. Ranec will bit and Nahime will use hidden power sdark until eiter we get away or the grumpig faints. Then i will continue on my way

LightNinetales
29th September 2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
[center]
LightNinetales
Please include your location.

You continue on since those pokemon don't interest you at the moment. Going further down the river side, you see a very dark blue spot in the flowing waters; as the spot gets bigger, you see that it's a Walrein. Plus there is a Carvanha swimming around in circles a little to the left of the Walrein. What do you do?



River

I'll approach the Walrein and smile.

Dark Dragonite
29th September 2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
[center]Steve

You continue on the the East Caverns. You are about to go into the next room when you notice something in the corner of your eye. You turn around and see three Bagons sitting on a rock talking. But there is something bigger behind them; it comes out of the shadows and you see that it's a Machamp! It might even attack those poor Bagons. What do you do?

E. Caverns

I will alert the Bagons to the Machamp's presence, and see if it attacks. If it does, send out Gengar to Hypnosis it, then psychic it, and if need help, flygon to fly it away. If it isn'rt going to attack, apologize, and head on.

Pokemaster Cody
29th September 2003, 07:00 PM
Okay.

As a new person I get a Masterball, no?
And can I play Avengers as well as this?

And I guess I'll go to East Caverns in order to find (if I can use a Masterball) something strong enough.

If not, I'll just head to the River

Phantom of Innocence-BF
29th September 2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Julina

You wave at the Yanma and walk on in the forest. Walking under a low tree, you run into a spider web. And the Spinarak in the web doesn't look too happy. It starts to crawl down the web getting closer and closer to you; you run through the webbing more and try to get away from the Spinarak. When you do, you notice a bunch of Swablus flying around in the sky. What do you do?

Forest

Yikes! I'll tell Spinarak that I'm really sorry about his/her web and that I'm not here to make trouble. =/

aragornbird
29th September 2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Aragornbird

Butterfree becomes disappointed after you literally tell it to "go away" or so it had thought. It just flies off crying emotionally ;_; anyway, you continue onwards, and later discover a Scyther and a Pinsir sleeping peacefully on either side of a nearby tree. What do you do?

(FOREST)

A SCYTHER! Ooooh....er......

As much as I would like to catch one, I'll continue exploring the forest since I'm curious as to what else I can find besides Bug Pokemon.

Toxicity
29th September 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

Amy can't seem to identify any females amongst a bunch of fish, so it doesn't know. You just pick any of them out to capture, but none of them look willing to come along, though some of them do catch your eye based on size. Which ball would you like to throw, if you will throw one?

Lake

I sigh...petting Amy for trying her hardest. I'll throw a Lure Ball at one of them...leaving me with no more Lure Balls...*crosses fingers*

Dark Dragonite
29th September 2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Pokemaster Cody
Okay.

As a new person I get a Masterball, no?
And can I play Avengers as well as this?

And I guess I'll go to East Caverns in order to find (if I can use a Masterball) something strong enough.

If not, I'll just head to the River

You get a master ball if you have no captured pokemon at all right now.
You can play Avengers at the same time, but if you caught somethign there, no master ball, and you have a 15 limit combined from either of the CC centers.

Pokemaster Cody
30th September 2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
You get a master ball if you have no captured pokemon at all right now.
You can play Avengers at the same time, but if you caught somethign there, no master ball, and you have a 15 limit combined from either of the CC centers.

Okay, I haven't caught anything there or here or anywhere yet so I guess I do get the masterball and head to E. Caverns. Thanks for the help.

soggy_cardboard
30th September 2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Cheesy :Dsoggy_cardboard

As you continue on, you come across a Roselia and a Hoppip. The Roselia is playing with leaves quite happily, and the Hoppip is simply blowing about in the slight breeze. The Roselia notices you, but stays calm. What do you want to do?


<Meadow>
um, keep searchign pls.

Dragon_Claw
30th September 2003, 06:54 AM
You call out your Victreebel and tell it to use a few Razor Leafs on the helpless Tyranitar. The sharps leafs cut through the rock and dark pokemon and it awakens quickly. A reddish glow is in the Tyranitar's eyes as you have awaken it from its sleep; it raises its foot and stomps on the ground. Rocks fall from the ceiling and hit your grass pokemon. A little banged up, Victreebel tries to use a Sleep Powder to get it back asleep. The powder goes over there but it doesn't put Tyranitar asleep! Now Tyranitar is even worse!! What will you do?

<south cavern>

I command Victreebell to use Wrap to keep Tyrannitar untill he's back asleep. If he has many energy left, Victreebell uses another Solar Beam. If Tyrannitar doesn't have many energy left, Victreebell uses Vine Whip. Victreebell has to keep sleep powder and Vine whip him untill Tyrannitar runs out of energy, and I let Tyrannitar be asleep just before I throw my Heavy Ball (after he gets hit alot, but Victreebell has to be carefull not to kill tyrannitar, even I don't think he is able to kill).

P.s. Do I still have my Stun Ball, and where and when can you fight with your Pokémon?

Jay
30th September 2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Matt
Leaving from the area that the Anorith was in, you keep looking for the one pokemon that you really want. Then, you see what looks like a rock, but when you go over there to look at it, it starts to move! From what you can see, it's a Shuckle. It starts to move faster once a Wingull swoops down at it; it must of been hiding from the flying pokemon. What do you do?

» Forest «

Thank you, Matt. *Thwaps Cheesey for skipping me* >=/
[;__;] You've left me with a really hard decision to make, but I'm going to skip my second favourite pokemon, Shuckle. Move onwards. =| I have one as an adoptee already so it's cool ^^''


Link 10

Hmm? I never knew Zubat's could be caught in the South Caverns.

You ignore the Zubat that are astoundingly found in a location they aren't supposed to be in (Frank you have explaining to do =P), and you move onwards. In the next section, you see a light shining down from above with the cieling wide open, which makes it more clear to see. But all there is in the room are a few Magby and Cyndaquil playing. They haven't noticed you yet - What would you like to do?

Nala98

You discharge a couple of dark-powered attacks at the Grumpig so he runs off, and so that you may continue onwards in the caverns. While you do happen to continue on, you discover a few nasty Growlithe torturing an injured Poochyena in the corner of this room. The Growlithe continuously crunch at the pooch who yelps, trying to defend itself but is unable to x_x poor thing. What do you do?

LightNinetales

You smile at the Walrein and he gets ecstatic XD He seems to like your presence and flops in the river, creating a gigantic splash to try and impress you. You get a little drenched but he doesn't appear to mind o_o wow, what a really happen Walrein. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite

I'll wait for an acceptable apology before I update you further here. I'm not happy. You should know what I'm talking about.

Pokemaster Cody

Welcome to the CC!! If you haven't caught anything yet, you receive the additional Master Ball in your pack. Enjoy. And I must say the randomizer really likes you lol =) Read on.

You begin your capturing adventure at the Crystal Caves at the East Caverns, where you hope to find some strong pokémon to aid you on your journey further here. In the following room, you discover a sleeping Altaria lying right in the middle of the room, with many Shelgon surrounding the entire area! Wow, what a lucky find. What are you going to do?

Phantom

*Winks at Matt*

The Spinarak doesn't accept your apology and gets really, really mad at you! It's so mad that it screeches out to get help to try and bring you down, and then suddenly you notice heaps and heaps of Spinarak fall down from the trees! Oh crap x_x they seem to all be preparing to fire string shots at you! =( What will you do?

Aragornbird

Scyther's part flying too :o

The randomizer hates you as a couple of other Scyther's pop up out of no where, and they seem quite hostile. x_X What will you do?

Gothic Latias

You toss a Lure Ball randomly at one of the Feebas, and successfully enough you capture it! Wow, nice capture! What do you do now?
Feebas (F) Level 10

Soggy_cardboard

They don't interest you either, and you feel your whole body weaken from walking around for a little while, so you're forced to take a break by an apple tree, observing a Bulbasaur herd happily wander the open pasture. Some Some of them are curious of who you are, so they decide to avoid you at all costs. What would you like to do now?

LightNinetales
30th September 2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Jay

LightNinetales

You smile at the Walrein and he gets ecstatic XD He seems to like your presence and flops in the river, creating a gigantic splash to try and impress you. You get a little drenched but he doesn't appear to mind o_o wow, what a really happen Walrein. What would you like to do?

[/B]

River

I'll smile again,and start to pet the Walrein^___^

[question:if I catch a pokemon here,do I still have my master ball if I didn't catch this Pokemon with it?Or do I lose the master ball when I catch a Pokemon?]

Jay
30th September 2003, 08:55 AM
Dragon_Claw

Answers: Could you explain your situation with the stun ball? I don't exactly know what happened. As for your other query, you can battle at the Pokezoo Battle Tower, lingering on the first page somewhere, maybe the second. Refer to the stickied rules topic on AC/CC pokemon if you wish to find out more info on other locales.

Victreebel ties the Tyranitar up, but with his rage he is able to break free eventually. Wow, this is one tough fiend. The solar beam doesn't appear to be so powerful since the sun is blocked from the outside of the caverns, but with the little bit of solar energy coming in from the roof, this is successful, even though it was probably as weak as a Mega Drain, it still did damage. The Tyranitar stomps around more while Victreebel launches more sharp leafs to injure the dark-type bully.

Even though you try and put him to sleep, it doesn't work as the spores just go around him. Aww, that sucks. He feels slightly drowsy, but he's too tough to bring down like that. A few more slaps with the vine whip and then you chuck the Heavy Ball. He must have not expected that as he goes in safely, and he can't seem to break out of the ball. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Tyranitar (M) Level 24


LightNinetales

Answer: No you have the Master Ball forever until you use it up, regardless if you catch a pokemon with another ball.

You tell the Walrein to come over so you can pat him, and you wave at it as its eyes gleam with excitement! After you pat it, it rolls over on its tummy to try and perform a trick, and he makes you laugh. He quickly rolls back the right way up, and splashes water around the place as a form of friendship from him to you. Aww ^^ What do you do now?

LightNinetales
30th September 2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Jay
[ LightNinetales

Answer: No you have the Master Ball forever until you use it up, regardless if you catch a pokemon with another ball.

You tell the Walrein to come over so you can pat him, and you wave at it as its eyes gleam with excitement! After you pat it, it rolls over on its tummy to try and perform a trick, and he makes you laugh. He quickly rolls back the right way up, and splashes water around the place as a form of friendship from him to you. Aww ^^ What do you do now?

River

I'll hug the Walrein-^_^-

homeofmew
30th September 2003, 09:35 AM
<Meadow>


By Jay the Espeon

Tina
I don't know if you caught it or not; ask Cheesey. And you were in the River, I think.

You go into the Meadow next, ignoring LightNinetales. When you get in there good, you see a Grovyle trying to cut through a tree; it doesn't seem to be having much luck either. You also see a Dunsparce crawling around on the ground. What do you do?



I take out Typhosion, Ember on Grovile, not to overdo so it won't faint. Throw Ultra Ball

Wolfsong
30th September 2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

You discharge a couple of dark-powered attacks at the Grumpig so he runs off, and so that you may continue onwards in the caverns. While you do happen to continue on, you discover a few nasty Growlithe torturing an injured Poochyena in the corner of this room. The Growlithe continuously crunch at the pooch who yelps, trying to defend itself but is unable to x_x poor thing. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll help that poocyena out. Normally I like growlithes but these make me mad. I'll send out Flare and have her use her hidden power water on the growlithes until they leave it alone. Then, I'll make sure that the poochyena is ok, before continuing on my way.

*Murkrow
30th September 2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Link 10


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You smile and wave at the pokemon and continue on in the east caverns. In the next room, a Bagon sitting on the ground doing nothing, and not too far from it is a Machop about to battle with a Meditite. What do you do this time?




East Caverns

Meh, none of those interest me so I'll just continue on to the next room.

Dragon_Claw
30th September 2003, 11:35 AM
Answers: Could you explain your situation with the stun ball? I don't exactly know what happened. As for your other query, you can battle at the Pokezoo Battle Tower, lingering on the first page somewhere, maybe the second. Refer to the stickied rules topic on AC/CC pokemon if you wish to find out more info on other locales.

Victreebel ties the Tyranitar up, but with his rage he is able to break free eventually. Wow, this is one tough fiend. The solar beam doesn't appear to be so powerful since the sun is blocked from the outside of the caverns, but with the little bit of solar energy coming in from the roof, this is successful, even though it was probably as weak as a Mega Drain, it still did damage. The Tyranitar stomps around more while Victreebel launches more sharp leafs to injure the dark-type bully.

Even though you try and put him to sleep, it doesn't work as the spores just go around him. Aww, that sucks. He feels slightly drowsy, but he's too tough to bring down like that. A few more slaps with the vine whip and then you chuck the Heavy Ball. He must have not expected that as he goes in safely, and he can't seem to break out of the ball. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Cheesy wrote the Tyrannitar escaped the Stun Ball, but didn't wrote if it broke or not X.x

<South Caverns>

I pick up the Stun Ball, that is: if it's there. Then I jump happily to to my very first destination ever: the Desert

Edit: Ofcourse I won't forget to recall my Victreebell

Toxicity
30th September 2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias

You toss a Lure Ball randomly at one of the Feebas, and successfully enough you capture it! Wow, nice capture! What do you do now?
Feebas (F) Level 10

Lake

Yayness! ^_^ Her name shall be Samara, and her bred-on move shall be Surf!

I'll keep moving on...Happy after catching my new Pokemon.

Jay
30th September 2003, 02:14 PM
Dragon_Claw

Cheesey's updating but I'm just answering this query.

When you attempt to capture a pokemon, if the pokemon breaks free, the ball will always break. I hope you keep that in mind in the future.

Cheesey
30th September 2003, 02:20 PM
LightNinetales

You hug the Walrein, and it seems very happy ^_^ It looks at your collection of PokéBalls. As you're hugging, some Mudkip come along and splash you for fun xD They seem to be friends with the Walrein. What do you want to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You were in the river, and you didn't catch the Clefable. You also lost the ball as Cleffa exploded it into the distance :O

Typhlosion uses Flamethrower, but the Grovyle's quick instincts tell it that something's coming and it quickly dodges out of the way. Typhlosion fries the tree it was trying to cut, and Grovyle knocks the Ultra Ball straight back into your face. What do you want to do?

Nala98

You send out Flare to attack the Growlithe, and as it does so they get annoyed and run away, leaving the Poochyena alone. The Poochyena barks feebly =/ He seems in bad shape. Do you want to help him out some more?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You go through the next room, which is rather damp o_x; There's another Bagon there, this time jumping about energetically o.0 There's also a Heracross snoozing. How it manages to sleep when Bagopn is making so much noise, I don't know. What do you want to do? xD

Dragon Claw

I never wrote anything about you capturing Tyranitar... The only thing I wrote was when you came across it oO;; It must've been Matt (Link 10) you're thinking of... but I don't know if the Stun Ball is there. Sorry =/ anyways...

As you go to the Desert you have memories of your very first visit ^_^; After a short while, you find a Lunatone and a Solrock levitating near some cacti, and occasionally using their psychic powers in various ways. What do you want to do?

Gothic Latias

Go you! xD In high spirits after catching a brand new Feebas (hoping to get a Milotic soon) you walk down the side of the Lake some more. It seems you're in a quiet patch, but not long after a mixture of Wooper and Quagsire appear. The Wooper are quite full of energy, swimming around the lake, but the Quagsire are feeling dopey, as usual, and yawning in an amusing fashion xD What're you going to do?


Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey

You do your little dance, and then you continue onwards in search for more of your favourite pokemon. ^_^ In the following room, you discover an Umbreon fighting with a vicious Murkrow, who's using its flight to its advantage! It looks very hostile, and the Umbreon looks scared. =( What are you going to do?

I want to send out Houndour to fight alongside the Umbreon, using Ember on the brutal Murkrow. If that fails, I'm sending out Aphrodite (Bayleef) to use Ancientpower.

Edit:

OMG ;____________________; *cries* I'm so sorry Jay :'''(

» Forest «

Thank you, Matt. *Thwaps Cheesey for skipping me* >=/
[;__;] You've left me with a really hard decision to make, but I'm going to skip my second favourite pokemon, Shuckle. Move onwards. =| I have one as an adoptee already so it's cool ^^''

Jay

As you continue on, you find an Altaria warbling beautifully in one of the tallest trees. It's singing a lovely, flowing song, and it's a lovely sound to your ears ^_^ What do you want to do?

Dragon_Claw
30th September 2003, 02:31 PM
As you go to the Desert you have memories of your very first visit ^_^; After a short while, you find a Lunatone and a Solrock levitating near some cacti, and occasionally using their psychic powers in various ways. What do you want to do?

Desert

Actually it was Jay 0-o

I'll continue searching for stronger Pokémon

LightNinetales
30th September 2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

LightNinetales

You hug the Walrein, and it seems very happy ^_^ It looks at your collection of PokéBalls. As you're hugging, some Mudkip come along and splash you for fun xD They seem to be friends with the Walrein. What do you want to do?



I'll pet the Mudkip.Then,I'll ask the Walrein if it wants to come with me and offer it a Pokeball,crossing fingers....

Wolfsong
30th September 2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

You send out Flare to attack the Growlithe, and as it does so they get annoyed and run away, leaving the Poochyena alone. The Poochyena barks feebly =/ He seems in bad shape. Do you want to help him out some more?

South Caverns

I'll give the poochyena a piece of food and ask him if he wants to join my team. If he does I'll hold out an ultra ball for him. If he joins the team, then i will release Nahima back into the wild where she will be happier and continue on my search. If he doesn't want to join and if it will help then I'll send out Ranec (umbreon), Steve (jolteon) Dixie (espeon) Brianna (flareon) and Shayna (vaporeon) and have them use their helping hands on the poochyena then continue on my search.

Edit: Changed my mind about what i wanted to do ^^

Pokemaster Cody
30th September 2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Pokemaster Cody

Welcome to the CC!! If you haven't caught anything yet, you receive the additional Master Ball in your pack. Enjoy. And I must say the randomizer really likes you lol =) Read on.

You begin your capturing adventure at the Crystal Caves at the East Caverns, where you hope to find some strong pokémon to aid you on your journey further here. In the following room, you discover a sleeping Altaria lying right in the middle of the room, with many Shelgon surrounding the entire area! Wow, what a lucky find. What are you going to do?


East Caverns

Uh, can I get a level report on the Altaria and Shelgon?

*Murkrow
30th September 2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey




Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You go through the next room, which is rather damp o_x; There's another Bagon there, this time jumping about energetically o.0 There's also a Heracross snoozing. How it manages to sleep when Bagopn is making so much noise, I don't know. What do you want to do? xD




East Caverns

I'll shake my head and laugh gently at the Bagon, glance at the Heracross then continue on to the next room. There's nothing here I haven't got/had an opportunity to catch already.

Dark Dragonite
30th September 2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

I'll wait for an acceptable apology before I update you further here. I'm not happy. You should know what I'm talking about.


I'm sorry Jay, no smart remarks, nothing.
I am PMing you now, please read it, it's important.


EDIT:
Originally posted by Link 10
[center]Steve

You continue on the the East Caverns. You are about to go into the next room when you notice something in the corner of your eye. You turn around and see three Bagons sitting on a rock talking. But there is something bigger behind them; it comes out of the shadows and you see that it's a Machamp! It might even attack those poor Bagons. What do you do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



E. Caverns

I will alert the Bagons to the Machamp's presence, and see if it attacks. If it does, send out Gengar to Hypnosis it, then psychic it, and if need help, flygon to fly it away. If it isn't going to attack, apologize, and head on.

Toxicity
30th September 2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



Gothic Latias

Go you! xD In high spirits after catching a brand new Feebas (hoping to get a Milotic soon) you walk down the side of the Lake some more. It seems you're in a quiet patch, but not long after a mixture of Wooper and Quagsire appear. The Wooper are quite full of energy, swimming around the lake, but the Quagsire are feeling dopey, as usual, and yawning in an amusing fashion xD What're you going to do?


Lake

I wave and grin widely towards them, moving on....

aragornbird
30th September 2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Aragornbird

Scyther's part flying too

The randomizer hates you as a couple of other Scyther's pop up out of no where, and they seem quite hostile. x_X What will you do?

I know it is.

(FOREST)

I curse the randomizer and release some of my captured Pokemon to combat the Scythers. Aeragorn the Skarmory will use Drill Peck, Skorg the Gligar will Wing Attack, Dargonis the Aerodactyl will also Wing Attack, and Galenia the Pidgeot will use Fly. Then I'll give in and throw a Great Ball at one of the Scythers.

Meh...

aragornbird
30th September 2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Aragornbird

Scyther's part flying too

The randomizer hates you as a couple of other Scyther's pop up out of no where, and they seem quite hostile. x_X What will you do?

I know it is.

(FOREST)

I curse the randomizer and release some of my captured Pokemon to combat the Scythers. Aeragorn the Skarmory will use Drill Peck, Skorg the Gligar will Wing Attack, Dargonis the Aerodactyl will also Wing Attack, and Galenia the Pidgeot will use Fly. Then I'll give in and throw a Great Ball at one of the Scythers.

Meh...

Pikachu101
30th September 2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Pikachu101

As you carry on you see a Larvitar digging into the sand. The little guy notices you, and seems afraid. He digs faster, not happy for some reason. As he's digging, some sand hits a levitating Lunatone. This wasn't good, as the Lunatone starts using Confusion on the poor Larvitar ;_; What do you want to do?[/center][/color]

Desert

Ooh Larvitar!

I'll have Trio (Exegutor) join Hermione (Blissey) and Ronhorn (My new Rhyhorn)

Trio use Psychic to get Larvitar away from Lunatone then put it with Ronhorn. Then use Solar Beam on Lunatone! Then while my other 2 are hanging on to Larvitar throw my Neutral net! (at Luna)

soggy_cardboard
30th September 2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey Soggy_cardboard

They don't interest you either, and you feel your whole body weaken from walking around for a little while, so you're forced to take a break by an apple tree, observing a Bulbasaur herd happily wander the open pasture. Some Some of them are curious of who you are, so they decide to avoid you at all costs. What would you like to do now?
<Meadow>
Ignore them, hey, what happened to me following the Delcatty to help it look for its spinda friend?

homeofmew
1st October 2003, 07:56 AM
By Chris the Cheesey Lugia

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You were in the river, and you didn't catch the Clefable. You also lost the ball as Cleffa exploded it into the distance :O

Typhlosion uses Flamethrower, but the Grovyle's quick instincts tell it that something's coming and it quickly dodges out of the way. Typhlosion fries the tree it was trying to cut, and Grovyle knocks the Ultra Ball straight back into your face. What do you want to do?

<Meadow>
a. I used Ember i think :O
b. Stop picking on me, i spend money on balls you know!
c. Cheesey for eat.
d. I use fire blast everywhere so everywhere is burning
(same) Ultra ball at Grovyle, or if I can't use the same Ultra ball~
I'll use a Great Ball.

Pichu
1st October 2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil

A gust of sand on the ground proves to confuse the Swablu momentarily, curious of your whereabouts. Tossing a few more of the debris of the ground to add to the pain, you toss your Pokéball at one of them in hopes for another capture. One successfully goes inside the ball, and it doesn't escape - you've caught a Swablu! The others get quite surprised and just fly off in the other direction! Phew~ congratulations. What would you like to do now? =D
Swablu (F) Level 12


Meadows~

I must've dozed off! (again) =\

I'll walk over there and sit on that rock for some rest.

btw... I forgot what pokémon I have.... ._.;

Cheesey
1st October 2003, 12:25 PM
Dark Dragonite

You alert the Bagon's about the large Machamp behind them, and they turn around and get a very large shock! The Machamp nearly grabs them with its four powerful arms, but Gengar uses Hypnosis on him. He gets distracted and turns round, only to be hit by his attack :o He falls to the ground, asleep. The Bagons are very grateful for what you did, and retreat into the shadows away from the Machamp. As you head into the next room you see a Meditite and a Heracross engaged in vicious combat, too busy fighting to notice you. What do you want to do?

Gothic Latias

As you continue on, you find a couple of Bagon swimming and splashing each other playfully. One notices you and dives under the water afraid, but the other comes up to the side and looks at you. What do you want to do?

aragornbird

After you curse the randomizer, you engage in a battle with the Scyther. Dragonis uses Wing Attack on one of the Scythers and it flies away, since it hit in a critical spot, and the other 3 fight the other Scyther. The Scyther is strong, but can't defeat your group of pokémon. You toss a Great Ball triumphantly and capture it. Congrats!

Scyther [M] Lv 15

What do you want to do?

Pikachu101

Trio uses Psychic to get Larvitar away from the Lunatone, and it works successfully, as it runs around near to Ronhorn. Then Trio (I assume it's Trio using Solarbeam O.o;) uses it's attack on Lunatone. It doesn't expect this, and falls to the ground, its psychic powers slightly drained. You throw a Neutral Net at it, and it can't escape. The Larvitar is very happy now ^_^ What do you wanna do?

soggy_cardboard

You're still following her, but you're both tired. xD

You're still sitting under the tree with Delcatty, stroking her gently. She likes it and is purring =D Soon after you see a Tauros striding around purposefully :o He doesn't notice you, and even if he did he seems to be calm. What do you want to do?

PS I wasn't the one who posted that update xD

Mrs. Virtual Reality

A. Does it really matter?
B. Maybe if you weren't so harsh on pokémon you might have a better chance of catching them >_> Not all pokemo are going to want to be attacked and have a ball tossed at them.
C. No >:o
D. You think you used Ember but now you say you used Fire Blast? Sort yourself out ._.

You throw the ball that was deflected back at you at the Grovyle, and since it wasn't expecting you to do so, it was captured :O Congrats!

Grovyle [F] Lv 13

You walk on a bit and see soggy_cardboard under the tree :o What do you want to do?

EDIT:

Cyndaquil

You walk over there and sit on the rocks for some rest, and see a group of Bulbasaur. Wait... That's the same group of Bulbasaur soggy_carboard saw :O! They are shy to you too. And who is that approaching the area? Tis Mrs. Virtual Reality :o Then you see a herd of Miltank... mooing. O.o; What do you want to do?

By the way, Jay is updating everyone else ^^

Dark Dragonite
1st October 2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Dark Dragonite

You alert the Bagon's about the large Machamp behind them, and they turn around and get a very large shock! The Machamp nearly grabs them with its four powerful arms, but Gengar uses Hypnosis on him. He gets distracted and turns round, only to be hit by his attack :o He falls to the ground, asleep. The Bagons are very grateful for what you did, and retreat into the shadows away from the Machamp. As you head into the next room you see a Meditite and a Heracross engaged in vicious combat, too busy fighting to notice you. What do you want to do?

E. Caverns
I will let their fight continue, and head to the South Caverns.

Pichu
1st October 2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

EDIT:

Cyndaquil

You walk over there and sit on the rocks for some rest, and see a group of Bulbasaur. Wait... That's the same group of Bulbasaur soggy_carboard saw :O! They are shy to you too. And who is that approaching the area? Tis Mrs. Virtual Reality :o Then you see a herd of Miltank... mooing. O.o; What do you want to do?

By the way, Jay is updating everyone else ^^

Thought I missed the boat~ o_o;

Meadows~

I'll ignore, walk away, and watch them mooing. o_0;

Hexae
1st October 2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Hexae

Waving in a friendly way to the happy pokemon, you continue on and find a group of Sunflora. They're very, very cheerful and seem delighted at your presence! They escort you over to their area and dance around you o.o; What do you want to do?

Meadow. Erm.. I'll say hi and ask why they're surrounding me. xD

soggy_cardboard
1st October 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Cheeseysoggy_cardboard

You're still following her, but you're both tired. xD

You're still sitting under the tree with Delcatty, stroking her gently. She likes it and is purring =D Soon after you see a Tauros striding around purposefully :o He doesn't notice you, and even if he did he seems to be calm. What do you want to do?

PS I wasn't the one who posted that update xD

ok, er sorry, i forgot to edit it when i copied/pasted, hehe opps.

um, just continue on thanks :D

homeofmew
1st October 2003, 05:56 PM
<meadow>


[i[by Cheesey[/i]

Mrs. Virtual Reality

A. Does it really matter?
B. Maybe if you weren't so harsh on pokémon you might have a better chance of catching them >_> Not all pokemo are going to want to be attacked and have a ball tossed at them.
C. No >:o
D. You think you used Ember but now you say you used Fire Blast? Sort yourself out ._.

You throw the ball that was deflected back at you at the Grovyle, and since it wasn't expecting you to do so, it was captured :O Congrats!

Grovyle [F] Lv 13

You walk on a bit and see soggy_cardboard under the tree :o What do you want to do?


I steal his declatty and throw a poke ball at soggy cardboard himself, ¬I caught
a soggy cardboard lv 71 male :O!
contiue in the meadow!

Toxicity
2nd October 2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey



Gothic Latias

As you continue on, you find a couple of Bagon swimming and splashing each other playfully. One notices you and dives under the water afraid, but the other comes up to the side and looks at you. What do you want to do?



~*^*~Lake~*^*~

I take a seat by the edge and smile playfully to the Bagon....it seems very interested in me and I sorta feel like 'having fun'

Dragon_Claw
2nd October 2003, 07:52 AM
why isn't mine updated?

Jay
2nd October 2003, 08:31 AM
By the way, Jay is updating everyone else ^^

Were you blind to see that, D_C?

I. AM. NOT. IN. THE. DAMN. MOOD.

Kty

Phantom of Innocence-BF
2nd October 2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Phantom

*Winks at Matt*

The Spinarak doesn't accept your apology and gets really, really mad at you! It's so mad that it screeches out to get help to try and bring you down, and then suddenly you notice heaps and heaps of Spinarak fall down from the trees! Oh crap x_x they seem to all be preparing to fire string shots at you! =( What will you do?

Forest

Uh-oh...I'll have Wigglytuff F (13) use her Sing Attack on the Spinarak. =D

aragornbird
2nd October 2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
aragornbird

After you curse the randomizer, you engage in a battle with the Scyther. Dragonis uses Wing Attack on one of the Scythers and it flies away, since it hit in a critical spot, and the other 3 fight the other Scyther. The Scyther is strong, but can't defeat your group of pokémon. You toss a Great Ball triumphantly and capture it. Congrats!

Scyther [M] Lv 15

What do you want to do?

(FOREST)

I rejoice at my capture and return my flying Pokemon to their balls after congratulating them on another successful capture. I will now continue through the forest.

Plague
2nd October 2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Jay in V5


Plague

Without further adieu, you continue onwards and continuing a little deeper into the South Caverns. Before you can continue though, there appears to be a bunch of Murkrow lying on the ground, all fainted. Then up ahead, you notice a very strong Pupitar jumping for joy. He must have beaten them by himself. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I want to move on, ignoring the pupitar. I always find another. Well maybe not, but I'll live if I don't. :P

Pikachu101
3rd October 2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Pikachu101

Trio uses Psychic to get Larvitar away from the Lunatone, and it works successfully, as it runs around near to Ronhorn. Then Trio (I assume it's Trio using Solarbeam O.o;) uses it's attack on Lunatone. It doesn't expect this, and falls to the ground, its psychic powers slightly drained. You throw a Neutral Net at it, and it can't escape. The Larvitar is very happy now ^_^ What do you wanna do?

Desert

Let's catch some pokemon!

I'll feed the larvitar some food (1 piece) I have 12 left. Then ask it if it wants to join me, if so use pokeball!
Then I'll ask Luna if it gives up, if yes use ultra ball, if not Trio, hit it (Luna) with Solar Beam again then Ultral Ball!

Cheesey
5th October 2003, 04:01 AM
Dragon_Claw

You carry on in the Desert, and you see a Numel and a Baltoy not really doing very much at all. Suddenly the Numels volcano built on its back erupts :O It isn't very violent though, and nobody and nothing is harmed. Whaddya wanna do?

LightNinetales

You offer a pokeball to the Walrein, and it gladly comes with you :O Wow. Great pokemon to first catch xD

Walrein [F] Lv 16

What do you want to do?

Nala98

You give Poochyena some food, and it happily takes it. You offer a pokeball but he isn't too sure. He wants to follow you for a while, seeing what you do and what your adventure is like, and he desperately hopes you'll let him ^_^ He's very attached, just not sure and wants to make up his mind. What do you want to do?

Pokemaster Cody

No, you can't. =\

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You continue on, and you find a Tyrogue walking about. Suddenly, it evolves into a big Hitmonlee! It starts practising its techniques on a nearby rock that it's been trying to smash for ages - Unfortunately it couldn't. It can now that it evolved though, and it's overjoyed! What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

You let the battle continue, and head for the South Caverns. As you walk into the opening you see an Exeggutor pacing around :O He hasn't seen you. He looks very determined about something. What do you want to do?

Cyndaquil

You ignore her, and you walk away. The Miltank are... well mooing, and you watch and listen. One notices you, and trots over happily ^_^ It's curious as to what you're doing, but it's still very welcoming. What do you want to do?

Hexae

xD You say hi and the Sunflora sing O_o; You ask why they have decided to surround you and dance with you, and they simply say they like people and want to make them feel happy xD So, what're you going to do?

soggy_cardboard

You walk on through the lush grasses of the Meadow, and before long you see a group of Ditto and a Spinda! They're talking amongst themselves quietly and happily. But you don't know if that Spinda is real or just a Ditto... What do you want to do now?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You attempt to steal Delcatty, but she bites you and your hand bleeds x_x You then throw a pokeball at soggy_cardboard but he is not amused at being hit in the head with a hard metal object xD He throws it back angrily and then walks away, Delcatty hurriedly following him. As you continue in the Meadow, you see a Chansey. Could she help with your bleeding hand? Maybe. What do you want to do?

Gothic Latias

You smile playfully to the Bagon and it realises you aren't here to harm it or anything. It jumps out and grins broadly, and it sits beside you happily. He seems very interested in you, but the other Bagon seems to have vanished altogether o_O; What do you want to do?

Phantom Of Innocence-BF

Wigglytuff uses Sing, and half of the Spinarak fall asleep but not all of them do! ;_; They use String Shot and you quickly dodge, but you quickly need to think of what you're going to do now, as they aren't playing around X_x; What are you going to do?

aragornbird

Happy after capturing Scyther, you continue on, but a while afterwards you see Julina in a very sticky situation with some angry Spinarak! She needs to act fast, but you can help! What do you want to do?

Plague

That was a long absence xD

You continue on, and soon enough you see a Torchic and a Vulpix playing a game. They notice you, but they've learned that people travelling through here aren't here to harm them, apart from maybe someone they've heard of called Mrs. Virtual Reality =/ They continue on with their little game. What do you wanna do?

Pikachu101

You give Larvitar some food, and it gladly accepts. You then offer a pokéball, and it comes in happily ^_^ He's already very attached to you.

Larvitar [M] Lv 15

You then ask the Lunatone if it's going to give up, but it isn't. Trio then uses Solarbeam - It crashes into Lunatone, and in its anger it uses a Rock Throw attack to burst out of the net and excape. =/ Ah well. What do you want to do?

Bye the way everyone, I'm going to Tenerife for a week, and I'm leaving at about 2pm (5 hours)... x_X I don't even want to go. I'll be back next Sunday, but it does mean I can't update. Sorry =|

LightNinetales
5th October 2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey


LightNinetales

You offer a pokeball to the Walrein, and it gladly comes with you :O Wow. Great pokemon to first catch xD

Walrein [F] Lv 16

What do you want to do?


*hugs her new Walrein*
I would like to go to the Meadows.

Dragon_Claw
5th October 2003, 05:52 AM
[i]You carry on in the Desert, and you see a Numel and a Baltoy not really doing very much at all. Suddenly the Numels volcano built on its back erupts :O It isn't very violent though, and nobody and nothing is harmed. Whaddya wanna do?
[/B]

<Desert>

I already have a Numel, so I'll continue walking

Dark Dragonite
5th October 2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Dark Dragonite

You let the battle continue, and head for the South Caverns. As you walk into the opening you see an Exeggutor pacing around :O He hasn't seen you. He looks very determined about something. What do you want to do?


S. Caverns

I will try not to surprise Exeguttor, and ask it what it is up to.

Wolfsong
5th October 2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

You give Poochyena some food, and it happily takes it. You offer a pokeball but he isn't too sure. He wants to follow you for a while, seeing what you do and what your adventure is like, and he desperately hopes you'll let him ^_^ He's very attached, just not sure and wants to make up his mind. What do you want to do?

South Cavrns

I nodd, and gently scratch him between his ears. I'll tell him ha i understand and while still holding him in my arms, continue looking around. I will tell him to let me know if he changes his mind.

Toxicity
5th October 2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Gothic Latias


You smile playfully to the Bagon and it realises you aren't here to harm it or anything. It jumps out and grins broadly, and it sits beside you happily. He seems very interested in you, but the other Bagon seems to have vanished altogether o_O; What do you want to do?

~*^*~Lake~*^*~

I'll pet it gently on the head....and show it a Great Ball, asking it if it wants to come along...

Pikachu101
5th October 2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Pikachu101

You give Larvitar some food, and it gladly accepts. You then offer a pokéball, and it comes in happily ^_^ He's already very attached to you.

Larvitar [M] Lv 15

You then ask the Lunatone if it's going to give up, but it isn't. Trio then uses Solarbeam - It crashes into Lunatone, and in its anger it uses a Rock Throw attack to burst out of the net and excape. =/ Ah well. What do you want to do?

Desert

Too Bad oh well, I got Larvitar!

Let's head back to the Meadow.
:Must Kill Mrs. VR:

Phantom of Innocence-BF
5th October 2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Phantom Of Innocence-BF

Wigglytuff uses Sing, and half of the Spinarak fall asleep but not all of them do! ;_; They use String Shot and you quickly dodge, but you quickly need to think of what you're going to do now, as they aren't playing around X_x; What are you going to do?


Forest

Crap, I'll have Cocoa, my level 10 Bagon (M) use Brick Break to smash the web. Hopefully, we'll be able to escape now. Then I'll have Kendra (Feraligatr, F lv. 15) wash Spinarak away with Surf. >;0

aragornbird
5th October 2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey
aragornbird

Happy after capturing Scyther, you continue on, but a while afterwards you see Julina in a very sticky situation with some angry Spinarak! She needs to act fast, but you can help! What do you want to do?

(FOREST)

LOL! Julina?!? Lol!

I'll release Dargonis my Aerodactyl and tell him to use Wing Attack on all the Spinarak until Julina is safe.

*Murkrow
5th October 2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey





Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You continue on, and you find a Tyrogue walking about. Suddenly, it evolves into a big Hitmonlee! It starts practising its techniques on a nearby rock that it's been trying to smash for ages - Unfortunately it couldn't. It can now that it evolved though, and it's overjoyed! What do you want to do?


East Caverns

I think I'll applaud then continue on.
If it looks like it will attack then I'll have Shelgon hit it with Dragon Claw then I'll continue on.

Plague
5th October 2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Plague

That was a long absence xD

You continue on, and soon enough you see a Torchic and a Vulpix playing a game. They notice you, but they've learned that people travelling through here aren't here to harm them, apart from maybe someone they've heard of called Mrs. Virtual Reality =/ They continue on with their little game. What do you wanna do?


South Caverns

As is usual with me, I'll ignore them and move on, deeper into the mysterious caves.

P.S. I like the Halloween orange. :D

homeofmew
5th October 2003, 06:53 PM
Chris The Cheesey Lugia

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You attempt to steal Delcatty, but she bites you and your hand bleeds x_x You then throw a pokeball at soggy_cardboard but he is not amused at being hit in the head with a hard metal object xD He throws it back angrily and then walks away, Delcatty hurriedly following him. As you continue in the Meadow, you see a Chansey. Could she help with your bleeding hand? Maybe. What do you want to do?


<Meadow>
x-x;
I pretend to be dying and and fall on the ground a few feet from Chansey.
(hopes it heals my poor hand) :<!
(Continue)

soggy_cardboard
5th October 2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey soggy_cardboard

You walk on through the lush grasses of the Meadow, and before long you see a group of Ditto and a Spinda! They're talking amongst themselves quietly and happily. But you don't know if that Spinda is real or just a Ditto... What do you want to do now?

hmm...even if the "spinda" aint real, ditto is on my list to catch!
right:

release Crufidal (kecleon) and Mojo (aipom) tell, crufidal to camoflauge and sneak up on the "spinda". Tell aipom to sand-attack it, kecleon to bind it so it cant escape, then faint attack, and then tell aipom to scratch with all his might !
If it is weak enough to be captured, ill throw a great ball!

Matt
11th October 2003, 12:38 PM
LightNinetales

You leave the place that you are in now and go to the Meadow. When you get there, you see a lot of pokčmon in one corner of the place. You go over there to see if there are any that you might want. Finally, you get over there and see that there’s a Magnemite, a few Porygon and even a Grovyle. What do you do next?

Dragon_Claw

You walk away from the Numel and continue looking in the Desert. Next, you see a Gligar flying around in the sky while a Metang lays on the ground in the sun. There is also a Vulpix not too far away from these two pokčmon. What do you do?

Steve

You try not to surprise the Exeggutor and ask it why it’s pacing around. “Well, I’m waiting for one of my friends that went deep into the caverns.” It says. “Who’s your friend?” You ask. “It’s a Xatu and I’ve been waiting for him for a while.” It says. Then, something flies out of the darkness; you notice that it’s a Xatu! It seems to be running away from another pokčmon. The other pokčmon comes out of the darkness and you see that it’s a Metagross! What do you do?

Amy

You nod and begin to scratch the Poochyena on the ears. He licks your arm and you continue to look for pokčmon. In the next room, you see a tall dark figure in the corner. When you get a little closer, you see that it’s a Blaziken. It doesn’t look like it wants to attack you so you’re safe for now. But, suddenly, a Xatu swoops down at the Blaziken for some reason, and it doesn’t look happy anymore. What do you do?

Gothic Latias

You pat the Bagon gently on the head and show it a Great Ball. It smiles and pushes the button to get inside. Excellent, you caught the little Bagon! It seemed very happy that you wanted it to come along with you. What do you do next?

Bagon (M) Lv. 11

Pikachu101

You go back to the Meadow next. When you enter, you see a Raticate over towards a tree talking to an Eevee. They seem to be having a good time. What do you do?

Julina

You call out your Bagon and tell it to use Brick Break on the web so you can escape. The attack hits the web and it falls. You can escape now, but the Spinarak won’t let you! Suddenly, you see an Aerodactyl fly past your head and start to hit the Spinarak away. Soon, it’s trainer comes up by you and you see that it’s aragornbird. You thank him for heling you in this bad situation; you call out your Feraligatr to help his Aerodactyl get rid of those Spinarak. Water washes the pesky bugs away, finally. Congrats, you are finally away from the Spinarak! What do you do next?

aragornbird

Your Aerodactyl flies in there and knocks away the Spinaraks. You walk over to where Julina is and she thanks you for helping her. Then, she calls out her pokčmon and gets rid of the rest of the Spinarak. You should feel good for helping her now! What do you do next?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You applaud the Hitmonlee and continue on in the caves. When you go into the next room, it is a lot darker than it was in the previous one. Then, you see little yellow eyes start to move around the room. Next, something bushes up against your leg! Noticing a few rings on the figures body, you figure out that it’s an Umbreon! What do you do?

Plague

You ignore the pokemon as usual and continue on in the caves. Next, you see an Absol following a Flareon around everywhere it goes. Plus, theres even a Gardevoir in this room. What do you do next?

Tina

You begin to act like you’re dying and fall to the ground near the Chansey. She notices you and runs over there as quickly as she can. Next, she sees your hand and begins to mend it as best as she can. When she’s done you glance at your hand when she isn’t looking and see that it’s not bleeding and the wound is closed up. What do you do next?

soggy_cardboard

You release your Aipom and Kecleon and tell Kecleon to camouflage itself and go over towards the Spinda. Next, your Aipom kicks some sand in the Spinda’s face and It gets in it’s eyes. Then, your Kecleon grabs onto the Spinda so it can’t get away and it faint attacks it. Finally, your Aipom raises its tail and scratches the Spinda many times. With all this action, the Spinda transforms back into a Ditto; you quickly throw your great ball at it and it absorbs the Ditto. Congrats, you caught the little thing. What do you do next?

Ditto (-) Lv. 6

Cheesey

You send out your Houndour to battle alongside the Umbreon; sending out a few flames at the Murkrow, it falls to the ground with flames ignited all over its body. With it on the ground, the Umbreon tackles it hard and knocks the Murkrow unconscious. The Umbreon looks over towards you and thanks you. What do you do?


Originally Posted By Jay

Link 10

Hmm? I never knew Zubat's could be caught in the South Caverns.

You ignore the Zubat that are astoundingly found in a location they aren't supposed to be in (Frank you have explaining to do =P), and you move onwards. In the next section, you see a light shining down from above with the cieling wide open, which makes it more clear to see. But all there is in the room are a few Magby and Cyndaquil playing. They haven't noticed you yet - What would you like to do?

<South Caverns>

Hm.. that’s not really what im looking for either… I’ll continue on, please.

LightNinetales
11th October 2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

LightNinetales

You leave the place that you are in now and go to the Meadow. When you get there, you see a lot of pokčmon in one corner of the place. You go over there to see if there are any that you might want. Finally, you get over there and see that there’s a Magnemite, a few Porygon and even a Grovyle. What do you do next?



I'll continue on.These pokemon don't interest me.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th October 2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Julina

You call out your Bagon and tell it to use Brick Break on the web so you can escape. The attack hits the web and it falls. You can escape now, but the Spinarak won’t let you! Suddenly, you see an Aerodactyl fly past your head and start to hit the Spinarak away. Soon, it’s trainer comes up by you and you see that it’s aragornbird. You thank him for heling you in this bad situation; you call out your Feraligatr to help his Aerodactyl get rid of those Spinarak. Water washes the pesky bugs away, finally. Congrats, you are finally away from the Spinarak! What do you do next?

LOL! That was a surprise, I honestly was not paying attention to the updates of the other players. XD

Forest

I will thank aragornbird for helping my Pokemon and I from that sticky situation and ask him if he would like to travel together with us. :)