PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Homework x_x

Craig
9th September 2003, 04:13 PM
Hey, pollness :> I thought about this while doing my homework!

1. What Grade / Year / Year of Uni or college are you in?

2. How much homework do you get roughly per night? Which classes are -evil- for homework?

3. Do you do your homework?
- If no, why not?
- If yes, do you like it?

4. Is Craig your ruler?;o

--

1. Grade 10

2. Actually, I dont get much homework this semester8) Even though its only the beginning, and I can already tell that my french class & science will only get more homework though. French seems particuliarly evil for homework.

3. sometimes, although the years before now I seldom did.. lazyness++ Although this year i've done my homiework everytime and plan to continue like this 8) No, I HATE IT.

4. I am Craig, nub.

Slowking86
9th September 2003, 04:27 PM

2. How much homework do you get roughly per night? Which classes are -evil- for homework?

- If no, why not?

4. Is Craig your ruler?

1. I don't know.. different school system, but i think i would be in 11th grade or something.

2. I don't know. a fair amount i guess.

3. No. Cause i don't need to. i only do stuff that we have to hand in, and that is not much. Norwegian is quite evil though, cause i have to write an essay to be handed in next week :(

4. no, not really.

Mikey
9th September 2003, 04:38 PM
1. Grade- 11th

2. I get lots of h-work this year.

3. I do most of it, but if I'm out with friends, partying, or tired I don't. Homework blows.

4. No, Craig is not my ruler! This is my ruler! *pulls out meter stick*:P

Rambunctious Jamirus
9th September 2003, 04:43 PM
8th...pretty good so far...

Do you actually think I do my homework at night? I do it very early in the mornings and right before school since I have like 40 minutes before it starts.

- If no, why not?
It depends really. If it's an art project of some kind, then I'll like it. If not, then not really. I'm actually almost failing in homework in Algebra because I screw up a lot on the questions...

4. Is Craig your ruler?
No...*wishes she had a real ruler but remembers it broke last year in her backpack* :D

Phantom of Innocence-BF
9th September 2003, 04:47 PM
Currently, I am in the 9th grade.

Well, I wouldn't know exactly how much homework I get per night of the school year as this is only my 2nd day in school, but I can say that it usually takes at least 2 hours. >.<

- If no, why not?
Yes, I do my homework. Do I like my homework? What kind of crazy question is that? 0_0 I don't like my homework, although I can't doubt that it helps me to learn. Homework is a chore that is often tedious and frustrating to complete.

4. Is Craig your ruler?
U wish. ;p

mr_pikachu
9th September 2003, 05:23 PM

Last year of High School... yayness! :D

Hardly any, except for my advanced class, where I get bunches. I think math is evil for homework, except for the fact that that's my favorite subject.

- If no, why not?

Yeah, I do my homework. No, I do NOT like it. You think that's the only reason for doing homework? Hell, I don't want to work at a gas station or a pizza parlor my whole life! (No offense to gas attendants and pizza parlor... guys.)

4. Is Craig your ruler?

I would worship you, Craig, IF YOU EVER COMPLETED A FIC! Man, you didn't even start Blood Feud! What happened, man? You'd dang well better complete this new one you're planning! ;)

Mastermysterious
9th September 2003, 06:11 PM
I'm in 11th grade.

For the first question,it is hard to say since it's still the "beginning" of school so maybe 3-4. My french teacher told us that she was going to bombarde us with homework. We have homework everyday. I think that is all.

Yes I do.....partially heh. Do I like it? heh no except if it is easy homework.

4. Is Craig your ruler?
Who are you? :confused:

SupremeChampion
9th September 2003, 09:22 PM
1.) i'm a 12th grader
2.) i usually get mild homeword each night.
3.) yea, for the most part. but usually at the last second
4.) i'l have to say negative.

~The Italian Stallion

Crystal Mew
9th September 2003, 09:26 PM
1. I'm in 11th grade.

2.It differs from night to night, sometimes, I don't get any :o and sometimes I can get as much as 10 pages x_x
today was a 10-page night :<

3. Yes I do, well, I try. Last year I hardly did hw, then got a lot of detentions, and detention sucks, so this year, I will try to get it all done :yes:

abunaidesu
9th September 2003, 09:30 PM
1 - 10th Grade

2 - Algebra is evilllllll. The other classes are actually pretty easy.

3 - Sometimes.. I usually finish it the next day 5 minutes before class starts

4 - No, kainashi is.

Avian Freeze
9th September 2003, 09:37 PM

9th grade, on my second day of school.

I get a lot of homework. Buu. Usually around 3-4 hours. Sometimes more. Maybe it's just because I procrastinate, but yes it does take a long time.

- If no, why not?

Yes I do my homework, sometimes people ask to copy my homework. No I don't like it, I dunno who would like to do homework. Some projects are okay, but I never actually like them.

4. Is Craig your ruler?

Nope, I don't know who you are. Besides, I don't have a ruler and I wouldn't want one.

Toxicity
9th September 2003, 10:32 PM

- If no, why not?

4. Is Craig your ruler?

1. I'm in 9th..... ._.;;

2. A lot...x_X The evil classes are Math and English, they gave us homework on the first day of school, which was the 19th of August...;_;

3. I do it...but it's painful. ._.;; There's this....preppy girl...who bugs me, wanting me to come outside when I have homework. I finish it within like two hours, but usually the preppy girl is busy with last-minute studying and it's safe to be with my other 'friends'.

4. Nope...I have no ruler. I rule myself....^_^ Otherwise, ask The Muffin Man....-.-;; *shows of chain collar*

Jay
10th September 2003, 01:35 AM
1/. I’m in a specialized year 10 class supposed for injudicious kids. In other words, an alternative to normal high school for people who don’t like it. A reason I quit was because of the mass homework and the maltreatment. Everyone in the class other than me and I suppose two other girls are dense.

2/. I get no homework.

3/. ...

4/. No.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
10th September 2003, 02:05 AM
1. 1st year and semester @ local university

2. I don't get homework all the time. If I do, it's two pieces at most. English class is the most evil for homework---well, it's not actually homework, but a semester-long project. By the end I should have finished a 40 page work of *shudders* NONFICTION. Aaaaauuuuugh! Fiction would be a breeze, but noooo, she had to go with the dreaded......bleargh!

3. Have to, I dun wanna fail the class! The only homework I really enjoy is my Japanese homework. ^_^

4. Who is Craig? :D

MarshmallowEgg
10th September 2003, 07:21 AM
1. What Grade / Year / Year of Uni or college are you in? - 10th

2. How much homework do you get roughly per night? Which classes are -evil- for homework? - I've had four hours each night these past two days. -_-;; I had to do an entire biology lab write up, which I didn't finish until 2 in the morning... so I'm hoping what I wrote makes sense.

3. Do you do your homework? - Yes, I do, because I promised my parents I'd get better grades this year. I don't like it, though; would YOU like doing four hours of homework a night?

4. Is Craig your ruler? - Nay!

RedStarWarrior
10th September 2003, 07:40 AM
1. 1st year Uni.

2. On average...none.

3. When I get it...yes.

4. Hell no!

Silver Ledian
10th September 2003, 01:38 PM

- If no, why not?

4. Is Craig your ruler?

-----

1) I don't know how grades work in the US but I'm 16, 17 in October so work it out from there ^^;;;

2) I only really take 3 subjects and one is Art so I don't get homework for that. The other two are Spanish and Geography and it's Geography, which awards me with the most homework every night thank God - not - It's not the same amount of time every night but I'd say that it's at lest 45 minutes. ._.

3) I always do my homework because if you don't, firstly you might fall behind and secondly, even if you don't do it you've to do it anyways to catch up...giving yourself double the work *sigh* Oh, do I like it?! Of course not, silly ^^;;;

4) :rolleyes: <--- guess