PDA

View Full Version : Cool...a Request topic by me...Duck and Cover!

Rambunctious Jamirus
9th September 2003, 06:53 PM
QUACK!

Okay, nevermind...

Yes, I'm taking requests! I have a few rules though:

1) I can do quite a few Pokemon but some may be a bit hard for me. I'll still try though so please don't put it down.
2) Do not complain if it takes longer than I say. I have a life and homework too.
3) I can kinda do humans but for this topic, I will not take any human requests. Maybe later.
4) I can also do real animals (which I'm pretty good at).
5) Please specify if you want black and white or coloured. If you want a coloured picture, you might have to wait until I get a huge box of PrismaColours on Sept. 18. That's my birthday ^-^
6) Uh...oh, yes! Only two requests at the moment. Anymore and I will ignore them so, yeah just don't. Please only, one picture per person.

I think that's it. So...request away!

For some of my art, click Here (http://www.freewebs.com/jamirusart/index.htm)

Sandslash and Ninetails
9th September 2003, 07:02 PM
Could you draw me a mouse? ^_^ No need to color it, any pose. Hm...I think that's about it, there isn't anything else I can think of adding. Thanks. ^^; Oh, and a happy early birthday, lol.

Nuriko
9th September 2003, 07:09 PM
Hi!! I love your art, it's so adorable! ^_^ Hmm, since you say you like drawing animals best, can you do me a black and white kitten, please? With big green eyes, a green bow around his neck which he seems slightly annoyed at, and a fluffy tail. ^^; Pose and everything is up to you. I'd like it coloured.. I don't mind waiting. ^^; Oh, and happy early b-day as well. ^_~ Thank you so much in advance!!

Rambunctious Jamirus
9th September 2003, 07:25 PM
Sandslash and Ninetails - All right, I'll get right to work! Thanks for the early birthday!
Nuriko - Thanks ^-^ I'll get to work on the kitten after SaN's picture is done. Thanks for the early birthday too!

Okay, no more requests. Once I finish these two, I'll begin taking more.

Topaz
10th September 2003, 01:12 AM
Mega cool I love your created Pokemon Zeaco! Hmm, a request. Do you know what a sugar glider is? Its an australian marsupial with skin spread between its front and hind legs -hence the glide. Could you give it sort of the racoon tuffs of hair around its face, rounded koala like ears and a fluffy squirrel tail. Boy thats wierd!