PDA

View Full Version : I, MetaKnight89 (the one and only ^_^) hereby challenge SNOTS FUBAR to a rematch!

MetaKnight89
27th December 2002, 11:22 PM
Yep xactly wut i said. I send out first, u attack first.
Arena: A graveyard! Ghosts may pop out and scare mine or ur pokemon parlyzin them for the next round.
DQ: 2 weeks
REF: Rookie or higher, plz be active
Now that thats settled i will send out Shadow, my male Umbreon!
Umbreon
Nickname: Shadow
Signature: Darkness Blast
Shadow howls and a moon forms in front of him. The moon powers him up and he fires a blast telephaticly.
Accuracy: 86%/ Type: Dark/Damage: 17%/ Effect: None/Usage: Once every 3 rounds

SNOTS FUBAR
28th December 2002, 09:09 AM
Go Pyro (Male Charizard)

Toxic it, then Submission it, and Body Slam

MetaKnight89
28th December 2002, 12:44 PM
K Shadow faint attack and dodge the toxic, then Shadow Ball followed by a toxic of ur own.

Faint Attack to dodge the toxic~Shadow BALL~Toxic

MetaKnight89
29th December 2002, 04:06 PM
we need a ref ^^;

pokemasterfrank
29th December 2002, 06:18 PM
MK asked me to ref. If SF agrees, then, well...I'll ref.

SNOTS FUBAR
29th December 2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
MK asked me to ref. If SF agrees, then, well...I'll ref.

Hey you can type the alphabet a few times just get it done. :D

pokemasterfrank
30th December 2002, 07:12 PM
Round 1

Shadow the Umbreon: 100% health.
Pyro the Charizard: 100% health

Arena: A graveyard! Ghosts may pop out and scare mine or ur pokemon parlyzin them for the next round.

Commands:
SNOTS FUBAR: Toxic-Submission-Body Slam
MetaKnight89: Faint Attack-Shadow Ball-Toxic
--------------------
Prebattle
As my bike zoomed down the path, I glanced at all the wondrous things…slowly getting sparse. The farther I went, the less green I saw and the less living things I encountered. The sky soon became dark as the bright sun set and thunderclouds began their slow takeover in the sky. ”That’s just great, perfect setting for the place I’m going…”

My bike came to a halt as I stared at the battlefield. ”Very happy,” I thought to myself. “I should have brought a flashlight…” I walked down the path and stared at the tombstones all around me. ”Whoever chose this field was such a genius. Spooky…”

Finally, I saw the two trainers, MetaKnight89, and SNOTS FUBAR, ready for battle. I dug though my backpack, pulled out my flags and microphone, and proceeded to begin the match.

Then, a ghost bursted out of nowhere and scared the crap out of me! I fell back as the ghost merely pointed at me and let out a ghostly laugh. ”Great…ghost infected too…” I reached to my belt and pulled from it, a shiny red and white ball. I through the eerie air and it cracked open as it hit the ground, releasing a flash of light, which formed into a Gastly. “Alrighty,” I said. “Gastly, please fend off those ghosts, at least away from me, thanks.” I pulled out my flag, and began the battle.

Round 1
”Toxic it, then Submission it, and Body Slam,” commanded SF simply as he tossed out his shining Pokeball into the graveyard.

“K Shadow faint attack and dodge the toxic, then Shadow Ball followed by a toxic of ur own,” cried out MK.

Ghostly spirits swirled around in the air, moaning, glowing eerily as the two Pokemon glared at each other, revving up for the battle ahead. The Charizard took off, dirt flying into the air as he flapped his majestic orange wings. He opened his mouth and shot a blob of purple poison at the Umbreon. Shadow’s image began to waver and slowly fade away as the Toxic attack flew past. Suddenly, Shadow appeared behind Pyro, and hit Charizard with the dark attack. The Ghosts cackled as they looked apon the battle from above.

Pyro, in turn, turned around and body checked Shadow in a bone crushing Submission. The attack was powerful, using Charizard’s superior body weight. Shadow fell to the ground, crippled by the force of the last attack. He slowly got up, and began to form a dark energy ball. The ball crackled, sparking with negative energy. Shadow shot the ball, sending it towards Pyro. The ball hit Pyro’s orange body and exploded. The cells in his body began to explode, melting away as the radiation of the blast. A wave of pain was sent though his body shattering his mind as it radiated with increasing strength as each cell died. Pyro let out a scream.

Crippled by the Shadow Ball, Pyro was an easy target for Shadow’s Toxic. Shadow opened it’s mouth and was ready to shoot out a blob of purple of ooze, but failed as a group of ghosts swirled around, moaning, circling around Shadow. Pyro saw his opportunity, and charged toward Shadow, blasting though the ghosts and smashing into Shadow.

Status
Pyro the Charizard: 85% health, in pain, crippled by the Shadow Ball

Shadow the Umbreon: 72% health, crippled by the constant attacks from Pyro, some bones broken

MetaKnight89
31st December 2002, 08:53 PM
ARGH!!!!!!!!!! Im forfetin this battle sinnce im really busy and stuf. I got 3 battles and im really busy

pokemasterfrank
31st December 2002, 09:51 PM
Well...I guess you win SNOTS. Choose your Pokemon prize!!!