PDA

View Full Version : Poll:Cereal

Tears For Fears
10th September 2003, 09:04 AM
What cereal do you like best? You may not recognise some from those listed but give it a go. If you dont have cereal for breakfast you can mention what else you eat instead.

Knight of Time
10th September 2003, 09:13 AM
Man, I wish you had put Froot Loops on that list. :rolleyes:

Froot Loops is my favourite cereal because I like colourful cereals, and since we have only 5 colours here in Canada (Red/pink for Cherry, Orange for Orange, Yellow for Lemon, Green for Lime, and Purple for Berry), I'm hoping a sixth colour of loops in this cereal appears someday (blue, that is). Toucan Sam is a pretty good cereal icon.

Pichu
10th September 2003, 09:39 AM
*Looks on the cereal box*... *Looks on the list* "What?! It's NOT on here?!"

I eat Squares: Maple & Brown Sugar, made from whole grain quaker oats. :yes:

midnightangel
10th September 2003, 10:08 AM
I wish you had Froot Loops on their too, lol
I eat any kind of high-sugar cereal. It's the only thing that gets me going in the mornings, hehe :P

The possibilities are endless--Froot Loops, Cocoa Krispies, Reeses Puffs, Sugar Smacks, Corn Pops, Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Cherrios, Frosted Flakes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, etc.

The only kind I don't like are the ones with the marshmallow shapes in them--then it would be too much sugar--yuck :D

Silver Ledian
10th September 2003, 01:31 PM
The cereals which we currently have in our house aren't on your list either...well not all of them. The cereals that we always have in our house are Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, Frosted Wheats and Shreddies. I must say that I love them all but in your poll I'm voting for 'Honey Nut Loops' because they're my favourite from that selection :D

I haven't had them in ages but yep, they've always been a favourite of mines ^^;;;

Mikey
10th September 2003, 02:34 PM
Crunchitize me Cap'n! I love Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. It puts a rumbly in my tumbly.:D

en0miz
10th September 2003, 05:15 PM
My favorite cereals are Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Apple & Cinnamon Cheerios. It's obivious to see that I like the cinnamon flavor in my cereals, heh.

I haven't eaten cereal in a while though, since my mom recently brought a big box of Eggo Cinnamon Waffles. :yes:

mr_pikachu
10th September 2003, 05:20 PM
I usually eat an apple for breakfast, or some grapes... or some snacks, hehe (but don't tell my mom, she'd be furious)! :D Out of those, the one I eat most often is the Honey Nut Cheerios. Last time I ate that was... about a year ago. I don't eat cereal much.

GreenShirT
10th September 2003, 05:32 PM
Start is by far the best cerel or Corn Pops but since they aren't there it has gotta be Coco-Pops.

Rambunctious Jamirus
10th September 2003, 05:46 PM
Well...you don't have a lot of Cereals I know of...

My fav would have to be Honey Nut Cheerios ^-^ I love them to death, with or without milk. I take some to lunch with me everyday we have a box. I prefer them dry because when they've been in milk for some reason, the roof of my mouth becomes raw and feels weird.

My second fav would have to be Coco something. It was the one with the chimpanzee on the box. I don't know if they make it anymore but that was the only cereal that was "made" from chocolate that I liked. I miss them ;(

ILikePokemonP
11th September 2003, 05:15 AM
I've eaten fruity bix in the morning for a few years now, always with a few spoons of milo. Maybe when I finally get sick of it I'll have a different one.

Out of the ones on the list I'd pick Frosties because of the sugar content 8)

RedStarWarrior
11th September 2003, 03:39 PM
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, or Apple Jacks are my favorites. Why did you put knockoff brands on the list?

AntiAsh Superstar
11th September 2003, 07:59 PM
Personally I prefer Cookie Crisp, the amazing cereal that says it tastes like cookies but in fact more resembles Coco Pops in taste. Actually I don't eat cereal that much for breakfast, gimme toast any day!

Cookie crisp is really gross!!! I like chocolate and cookies but not like that, it's horrible. I like weetabix, or bran flakes, all bran or muesli!!!

soggy_cardboard
12th September 2003, 12:54 AM
mmmmmmmm.............coco pops............

stupid american cereal....

Lady Vulpix
12th September 2003, 10:42 AM
Oh, I used to like Rice Crispies so much!! Too bad they haven't sold them in Argentina since 1991. :(

Gligar_Man
12th September 2003, 10:14 PM
REESES PEANUT BUTTER PUFFS...

us stoners know our cereal...

Too Cool Scyther
13th September 2003, 03:24 AM
You totally left out Pokemon Cereal!

that one was my favorite =D