22nd November 2002, 11:08 PM
Unique poll, eh?

Have you ever posted a poll?

If so, what was it about?

My answers:

Yes, I posted this one (of course). :D

pokemasterfrank
22nd November 2002, 11:10 PM
Yes, I have posted a poll before. My lasted was the "If you could be struck down by a God for one reason, what would that reason be?". Weird, ain't it? Anyway...yea...

Matt
22nd November 2002, 11:21 PM
Hmmmmm. Other? I dont even want to ask. Yes i posted a poll. I think my last one was What Forgein Lanuage are you taking. I forgot. I dont really like to post polls.

Angel Blossom
23rd November 2002, 12:17 AM
.. how nice.

I made a ton of polls before, when this board had more decent members. The most memorable is that sat in the ketchup sauce one. XD I was a moderator here, the worst.. yayness. I'm thuper thpecial. =)

pika23
23rd November 2002, 09:40 AM
Actually I don't know if I have or not... I've slept since then... :D

Knight of Time
23rd November 2002, 09:53 AM
Yes, I have posted some polls here.

I used to have quite a few polls (e.g. my allergies poll, the occasional poll for when my rank went up (e.g. when I became an Advanced Trainer, Elite Trainer, etc), but I don't post that many polls anymore since I cannot think of that many that are underused or have never been done before.

Occasionally I have two polls in one topic, even though I don't do it often.

Jigglyangel
23rd November 2002, 11:27 AM
Yes, I have posted some polls before. I haven't posted many polls, but I did post a couple a while back.

Pichu
23rd November 2002, 01:03 PM
I AM OTHER! MUAHAHAHA..

j/k. rofl..

I am male.
What do you mean by "other"? o_O

Wergoheb
23rd November 2002, 01:21 PM
*shrugs*
probably...
hell, i might be posting a poll right now... but i'm not.
or am i?
**dramatic music**

*should have put other... too late now :{\*

Adz44
23rd November 2002, 02:29 PM
I've posted two polls here. One was about Robot Wars, which I posted quite a while ago (fairly succesful) and a recent one about Fusion (which was a miserable failure lol). I'm trying to think of a new poll at the moment.

kainashi
23rd November 2002, 04:20 PM
sure, i have.

AntiAsh Superstar
23rd November 2002, 04:25 PM
Sometimes I'll fling together a poll if I can think of a query based on a subject I'm interested in (i.e. music, music and uhh... music) or if a song quote inspires me to post a relative poll. Me polls come every coupla months and have ranged from 'where do you hear about new bands' to 'what's your favourite Digimon'. ^_^;;;;;

The Decapitated Mole
23rd November 2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Hmmmmm. Other? I dont even want to ask...

Hey! I voted other!

NEwho, yea, my last poll was "House or Apt.?" Ok, bye!

RedStarWarrior
23rd November 2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil
What do you mean by "other"? o_O
Some people have the reproductive organs of both males and females. They are called hermaphrodites. I didn't want them to not be able to answer the question....but I see that some people think it is a joke instead. Basically, take it however you want to.

crazybone
23rd November 2002, 07:55 PM
I voted "other". =p

I haven't actually even made one poll here yet, in all my time here at TPM. I used to be fairly active here too; back when I first came of course, I joined hundreds of clubs and never went oa any of the meetings, went past the adoption limit, oh, say a few hundred times and adopted everyting in sight, ahhh... good memories.

youdontknowme
23rd November 2002, 08:28 PM
Ah s***. I shoulda picked other because I'm not male or female. I'm special. A neutral! :)

Crystal Mew
23rd November 2002, 08:29 PM
Yes,I have posted alot of polls before..gee..I dont exatly remember what about..I think about starting school...and clothes,and tons of random ones...and thats about it..I dont make polls too often..heh ^^;;

I should though... *goes off to think of one*

Indecent Exposure
24th November 2002, 10:48 AM
I've posted a few polls, not many though. The last time I posted a poll however, was around a year ago or something. So I have absolutly no idea what it was...

Adam Howard
24th November 2002, 07:55 PM
well, I made my first poll.
(Favorite Legendary bird pokemon of pray (RBY) (http://www.pokemasters.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5563)
check it out.

RedStarWarrior
25th November 2002, 06:28 PM
Only vote other if it truly applies, please!

Adam, I just checked out your poll.