PDA

View Full Version : Sandra and Chargon, the New and better version

Sandra Dragoneye
11th September 2003, 03:56 PM
Before anything else, this was th first fic I ever wrote and that was just over a year ago. When i hit chapter 16, i went back for this rehash version which is a lot nastier than the cuddly version before. Be warned for violent content or whever else I chuck in there :D

Ok this is a lot darker than most Pokemon fics you'll ever read. I don't cover anything, I let the truth speak for it's self. Blood is as real as it should be, not something covered and non existant. Remember, there is more than our world out there. Things are only as real as you let them be.

Just like the heart of a guardian,
I'm always here.
Never doubt the power
that a Dragon's wish will bring.
(Random mini poem)

Sandra and Chargon Prologue

Even now I’m sure that the memories are beginning to fade away. So very like the petals of a late rose fading away I am giving my own life as a final gift so that others, so that my friends at least have a chance of survival. Everything has tumbled since so long ago when this whole mess started. One of my greatest friends has already gone. Even now I feel I could of done something, anything and saved her life as she helped to save mine from that shot. My beloved Hurricane, we will see each other again.

So much has happened in these final hours. Many had already fallen and lost their lives yet there were still us, the final stand. Up until this point I had fought for those who despised my existence, hated me for what I was just because my kind and theirs was different. I was respected more than most but that didn’t stop the hate seeping through. None of my friends should have existed had logic’s hold had a tighter grip. I shouldn’t have. That childhood fantasy was very real but became a piece of history sliced away. One thing Logic held tight I guess.

During the short time I’ve lived, I’ve learnt so much. I did once care for someone that I hadn’t grown with but I was turned away. I’m glad I never let anything slip. It was probably for the best if I truly think of it but I have no time to think. I held more respect for the others than actual care, even those who I once hated with a passion for what they had done. Alliances had switched and we all united because of one. I don’t think I’ll ever get chance to thank him for it.

Another petal falls; my time is growing ever closer. Those flaming roars below me are getting louder with each second, blanketing the still silence above them. My fate has been chosen and sealed. The rose is like me, falling faster and faster. I should have gone a long time ago. This time I’m not coming back. My final gift to them all.
‘Goodbye my friends’ my voice whispers, trailing away from the weak smile it came from. I then vanish forever, my life at a close. The rose’s flourishing flower fallen like tears with me, or maybe for me. It has all gone.

Or is it only the beginning? …