PDA

View Full Version : :: Back to school pokemon fanarts...::

Scuba.Diving
11th September 2003, 05:11 PM
Misty and Friends in Japan School outfits...
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/fans/school-final.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Iveechan
11th September 2003, 09:21 PM
Heh... I think Misty's outfit is a tad skimpy for school.

Fossil Kabutops
12th September 2003, 02:35 AM
Look'n good!:D Yeah, you can realy good draw misty in anime style:yes: I like it!

Pants Master
12th September 2003, 08:33 PM
Ha! I love Ashs look X)
has a really nice clean edge look to it ..
Misty looks like some young showoff modle here.
.. But whys Mistys hair always like that..? Doesnt she know it would suite some looks much nicer..?
Shed be kicked outta my school pretty fast.
.. stuff like this is making the board think about introducing uniforms. Pleh. I dont think the girls would mind it as much were the outfits like that ^^
I personally like what the dudes are wearing.
I adore necked thingies..

Scuba.Diving
13th September 2003, 08:49 AM
Uh!? I like her hair style... I like short hair, the girls look beautiful like that!

Uniforms? I think it’s a good idea... This year the authority of my school oblige students to wear uniforms (for a special government project)... To many girls wear too «Britney Spear» (to show anything like a *****...) outfits... And boys wear punks outfits...

Parents and school authority oblige now to wear uniforms... It’s really a good thing, for many other reasons too... All students are now equals, no body wear richest, paupers or too expresive outfits... Actually Canada’s government work on a project to oblige (like old time) all students to wear uniforms from primary school to the hight school... That great!

I’m happy to wear uniform too... It’s look great and it’s fast too make a choice at morning!!! :) :)

Anyway! Thanks for all of your comments pals...

Originally posted by Pants Master
Ha! I love Ashs look X)
has a really nice clean edge look to it ..
Misty looks like some young showoff modle here.
.. But whys Mistys hair always like that..? Doesnt she know it would suite some looks much nicer..?
Shed be kicked outta my school pretty fast.
.. stuff like this is making the board think about introducing uniforms. Pleh. I dont think the girls would mind it as much were the outfits like that ^^
I personally like what the dudes are wearing.
I adore necked thingies..

Lynx Wolverina
13th September 2003, 10:06 AM
yey thats pretty cool!
I like the shaing, and the idea is cool too, and also like their look, good job! You can do anime well as I see. Not like me...

Pants Master
13th September 2003, 01:18 PM
.. uniforms freak me out.. the stereotypical thought that the girls have to wear short pleated skirts, and a shirt with perhaps a tie er something. The guys pants with a similar shirt/tie combo.
.. not haveing the choice of wearing somethihg thats made of a comfortable fabric or cut gets to me. I dont like wearing clothes, so if I have to, might as well make it worth it. Then I dont mind clothse.
.. as well, light colours I absolutely hate.. more than short skirts or having to wear particular clothes. As long as I would have the option of guys clothing Id be all right... better.
I like being me. I happen to be one on the very conserved side. All black, fully covered. I just get up throw on the same pair of pants and one of my nemerous black shirts. Im not titchy over fashion. the end. I could go to work in my common outfit. I dont like how others have to ruin the freedom for some of us.

whats your uniform experience when it comes to chosing apparel?

eh.. Ill come back for the grad reuinion in a decade and see where the school systems at.. ^^

.. and I just dont like anyhting that looks juvenile.. young.. teenish..

oops.. ramble.. sorry.
Pal..? muaha

Scuba.Diving
13th September 2003, 11:16 PM
I’m totally disagree with that... Actually at school (it’s a public hight school) I have the choice with 3 colors of uniforms, I can wear shorts or pants... And girls can wear skirts (those skirts are not too short, just 2" up the knees) or pants... The fabric are more resistant and comfortable than the expensive marked outfits, and it’s free to all parents, it’s perfect... All students are equals in class...

Freedom? Expression liberty? Identity?... Listen ; if you need to be dressed like a punk to express your identity you are in a wrong way! The school are a place to understand the life in society... And in society you need to respect rules and each others...

If you work in a shop and you need to wear an uniform, did you said to boss « Hey! It’s a freedom country, I don’t wear those things... I want to express my identity»... The boss can replace you anytime...

Your identity are in your head and heart... Did you think you need to have pink hair, body percings or tattoos... Or to be dressed up like Brithney Spears to express what you have in yourself???

I don’t get it... Last year students don’t pay attention at class, some gangs have a special outfit to indentify theyself... Too many violence, too many bullying and «taxage»... To many girls make troubles to males because her outfits are too shorts and too provocative...

This year are different... Totally differents... I’m tootaly agree with School authority to oblige wearing uniforms... That is a good idea, and it’s work...

Question for you Pants Master : Are you a girl or a boy? And are you in a hight school?

So... To keep this forum for Poké-FanArts that discussion are closed...
Who’s want to make a comments or suggestions on this fanart?

.. uniforms freak me out.. the stereotypical thought that the girls have to wear short pleated skirts, and a shirt with perhaps a tie er something. The guys pants with a similar shirt/tie combo.
.. not haveing the choice of wearing somethihg thats made of a comfortable fabric or cut gets to me. I dont like wearing clothes, so if I have to, might as well make it worth it. Then I dont mind clothse.
.. as well, light colours I absolutely hate.. more than short skirts or having to wear particular clothes. As long as I would have the option of guys clothing Id be all right... better.
I like being me. I happen to be one on the very conserved side. All black, fully covered. I just get up throw on the same pair of pants and one of my nemerous black shirts. Im not titchy over fashion. the end. I could go to work in my common outfit. I dont like how others have to ruin the freedom for some of us.

whats your uniform experience when it comes to chosing apparel?

eh.. Ill come back for the grad reuinion in a decade and see where the school systems at.. ^^

.. and I just dont like anyhting that looks juvenile.. young.. teenish..

oops.. ramble.. sorry.
Pal..? muaha

Iveechan
13th September 2003, 11:48 PM
I think they should be stricter on clothes regulations instead of uniforms. They seriously need to talk to those shorts shorts crop tops freaks and the weird punks. They shouldn't "punish" the whole student body just because some kids wanted to be sluts or start trouble. Just my opinion though... I like my spongebob tanks and khakis ^_^

Pants goes to High School.

comment...

i like how it looks cel shaded :D but soemthing about Brock and Pikachu look odd... I think Pika's eyes are a tad big. Misty is greatm but I guess that's what happens when you are a fan of her ;)

Pants Master
14th September 2003, 12:33 AM
Sorry.. but im not interested in you trying to provoke something in me. I have my own opinions, and Im willing to comply if asked nicely.
All I was implying was that i dont like the idea of being forced to wear a bright pink skirt everyday in public that chafed me badly.. or flared shorts er soemthing. [I cant stand having my legs exposed.]
Its a stereotypical view since I know nothing about school uniforms.
Work is different.
There would still be a down payment for the clothes. You cant even get computer paper free of charge here.

but youve explained the options, as I expected them to be.. and I would wish that apon myself.

I think black is ****ing sexy thank you very much and in case you missed it, I said i dress decently.. I wear black dressy pants, polished boots, and a nice black turtleneck sweater commonly, or the like. I would wear this to work. And do.
i also think silver is sexy.. hence the odd piercing I have.
Im a complete loner, very different form the crowd. The last thing I want to do is fit in any category. I dont like goth, prep, britney spears, or punk, gan'ster, whatever.. I just like black.

I thought you wanted to get back on track.. why are you asking me questions..?
I happen to be a complete over ruling senior. [I am priority!!..]

my school has a dress code. About 30% dont give a thought about it though. Schools are ull of inmature brats anyways.
I had in mind what Ivee continued.
You dont have to be so opinionated. As you pointed out, this is an art thread.. not discussion. *is dripping with hypocracey*

.. so.. your going to wear a choice of three different uniforms to wear for the rest of your life for anything in public that you got when you were in grade nine? whether it be swimming or shopping? well, you do sound completely appauled by the idea of anyhting other than.

On a different note, Im a bit impressed, for lack of a better term, by your supporting of uniforms.
I never said I was against them.. only pink pleated skirts.

the end.

pikachus face appears a little too compact perhaps, brocks face is too tall, his hair puffy.
Some one hand him a good comb..? then give it to Ash.

Fossil Kabutops
14th September 2003, 09:14 AM
I dunno if you think it's OK, if I put something of me here, but I got this inspired by your pic.

So I made a large sprite of misty in a school-uniform:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Scuba.Diving
14th September 2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Fossil Kabutops
I dunno if you think it's OK, if I put something of me here, but I got this inspired by your pic.

So I made a large sprite of misty in a school-uniform:

COOL! You need to tell me how you do that kind of pics... Like the icons of pokemons... I like this... Can you make some tutorials?

Originally posted by Iveechan
I think they should be stricter on clothes regulations instead of uniforms. They seriously need to talk to those shorts shorts crop tops freaks and the weird punks. They shouldn't "punish" the whole student body just because some kids wanted to be sluts or start trouble. Just my opinion though... I like my spongebob tanks and khakis ^_^

Pants goes to High School.

comment...

i like how it looks cel shaded :D but soemthing about Brock and Pikachu look odd... I think Pika's eyes are a tad big. Misty is greatm but I guess that's what happens when you are a fan of her ;)

Just to said, I don’t think it’s seen to be a punshiment for students... They understand... Only 3% of students are disagree with wearing uniforms...

Thank for the comments, I do better with pikachu eyes next time... :)

Sorry.. but im not interested in you trying to provoke something in me. I have my own opinions, and Im willing to comply if asked nicely.
All I was implying was that i dont like the idea of being forced to wear a bright pink skirt everyday in public that chafed me badly.. or flared shorts er soemthing. [I cant stand having my legs exposed.]
Its a stereotypical view since I know nothing about school uniforms.
Work is different.
There would still be a down payment for the clothes. You cant even get computer paper free of charge here.

but youve explained the options, as I expected them to be.. and I would wish that apon myself.

I think black is ****ing sexy thank you very much and in case you missed it, I said i dress decently.. I wear black dressy pants, polished boots, and a nice black turtleneck sweater commonly, or the like. I would wear this to work. And do.
i also think silver is sexy.. hence the odd piercing I have.
Im a complete loner, very different form the crowd. The last thing I want to do is fit in any category. I dont like goth, prep, britney spears, or punk, gan'ster, whatever.. I just like black.

I thought you wanted to get back on track.. why are you asking me questions..?
I happen to be a complete over ruling senior. [I am priority!!..]

my school has a dress code. About 30% dont give a thought about it though. Schools are ull of inmature brats anyways.
I had in mind what Ivee continued.
You dont have to be so opinionated. As you pointed out, this is an art thread.. not discussion. *is dripping with hypocracey*

.. so.. your going to wear a choice of three different uniforms to wear for the rest of your life for anything in public that you got when you were in grade nine? whether it be swimming or shopping? well, you do sound completely appauled by the idea of anyhting other than.

On a different note, Im a bit impressed, for lack of a better term, by your supporting of uniforms.
I never said I was against them.. only pink pleated skirts.

the end.

pikachus face appears a little too compact perhaps, brocks face is too tall, his hair puffy.
Some one hand him a good comb..? then give it to Ash.

I don’t trying to provoke you, sorry about my expressions, it’s hard to me to write in english... It’s the same for me, I don’t understand all what you meaning... I don’t blame you or trying to said your clothing aren’t good... That not the point, I trying to explain why school decide to process and why it’s a good idea...

However, I respect your opinion... But I truly think it’s the better way to wear uniforms at school... So (I suppose you are a girl) at my school girls can wear pants (and they have a choice bettwen 3 colors... Dark marine blue, black and dark gray...)...

You have to do only 5 years (5 grade to hight school, from 13 years old to 17)... So it’s not forever... After that you are an adult... 18 years old, you can make choices, votes and live in society... After that you can go to some colleges, university, professional education, private education or go to work...

And out of school, with friends, at home or somewhere else, you do not have to wear uniforms... 8 hours a day and 5 days a week... It’s very same if you work as a policeman, you do to wear uniform... After that, it’s yours...

Anyway! (lol) :) Okay I give a comb to Brock... :) :)

Fossil Kabutops
14th September 2003, 03:58 PM
Thank you Scuba! I've send you a PM
But now I think of it, I haven't really put some comments on your pic.
OK. here goes:

I agree with the rest of the comments about ash brock and pika.
But I'll try to make some comments about misty.(I've seen all of your posted work at LMM, so I know how grood you are)
First: There seem to be somthing a bit wrong with the eyes. Lemme think, try to give her eyelashes more like in the anime. I think that already makes a lot difference. :yes:

Second: her cheek on our right(her left) Is a little too pointy, try to make it more smooth. An plase her shin al bit to the right. And the last thin(yes, I know I'm evil) Try to stand HER right jawbone a bit more out, not one almost straight line, bent it more.

I know I'm very precisely, but I only want you to help, to get even more better. :yes:

Scuba.Diving
14th September 2003, 04:11 PM
Thank you Scuba! I've send you a PM
But now I think of it, I haven't really put some comments on your pic.
OK. here goes:

I agree with the rest of the comments about ash brock and pika.
But I'll try to make some comments about misty.(I've seen all of your posted work at LMM, so I know how grood you are)
First: There seem to be somthing a bit wrong with the eyes. Lemme think, try to give her eyelashes more like in the anime. I think that already makes a lot difference. :yes:

Second: her cheek on our right(her left) Is a little too pointy, try to make it more smooth. An plase her shin al bit to the right. And the last thin(yes, I know I'm evil) Try to stand HER right jawbone a bit more out, not one almost straight line, bent it more.

I know I'm very precisely, but I only want you to help, to get even more better. :yes:

Wow! Thank you very much... It’s exactly what I’m looking for... Ok!! I take notes... First;

Misty : Eyes, and face
Pikachu : Eyes
Brock : Face and hair

Ok! That great... I do better next time... Thank you very much, that help!!! :) :) :)

Fossil Kabutops
14th September 2003, 04:14 PM
Glad I could help.:yes:

Scuba.Diving
15th September 2003, 08:51 AM
That help! Thank you very much!!! :)

Glad I could help.:yes:

Meowth_Kitten
15th September 2003, 04:15 PM
Everyone needs to stick to the picture, this isn't a discussion on school uniforms, okay? Next person to post talking about whether they like uniforms or not gets a warning, got it? Thanks.

Scuba.Diving
16th September 2003, 08:39 AM
:(
That ok Meowth_Kitten, it’s now under control... If you see in the later post I ask to stay on the principal subject... Don’t matter it’s under control... I think!

I wonder that take so long about to receive any warning of you... That a record, 16 posts before a warning!!! Eh-eh! (joke) :D

Originally posted by Meowth_Kitten
Everyone needs to stick to the picture, this isn't a discussion on school uniforms, okay? Next person to post talking about whether they like uniforms or not gets a warning, got it? Thanks.

Entropy
16th September 2003, 08:51 AM
Scuba, that is one incredible fanart. I have visited your website many times before, I like what you do.

Can you please do Melody in that getup? Oh god, please! :P

Scuba.Diving
16th September 2003, 07:01 PM
Glad you like it... :) :)

Melody in the same outfit????

Originally posted by Entropy
Scuba, that is one incredible fanart. I have visited your website many times before, I like what you do.

Can you please do Melody in that getup? Oh god, please! :P

Entropy
17th September 2003, 01:55 PM
Yeah, is there something wrong? I mean, if you can draw Misty well, any other characters shouldn't be problem. Of course, I don't want to seem like a burden to you.

Scuba.Diving
20th September 2003, 07:23 PM
Not that ok... I work on it... Very soon... I post a new work here...

Entropy
21st September 2003, 10:13 AM
Thank you very much! You are one heck of a guy! :D

Vito Winstrate
21st September 2003, 09:41 PM
that is a good picture! i saw it at serebii.net.......

Scuba.Diving
22nd September 2003, 09:07 PM
Yeah! I post here too, to get more hints from others artists and fans... :) :)

Originally posted by Vito Winstrate
that is a good picture! i saw it at serebii.net.......