PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...with Absols.

Agent Elrond
12th September 2003, 05:31 PM
Yeah, so I've been kinda busy lately, (see new avvie and banner for reason why,) these two pics are the original drawings I used for the Avatar and Banner, and could do with a small explanation; the two drawings are of the same Absol, an anthropomorphing Absol called Elluin, but her other name is Agent Elrond, (big surprise,) anyway, I'm working on a FanFic about her, her special power is that she can morph herself from a regular Absol into an antropomorph Absol, she is also a Seer, hence the blue eyes. She is also a Doom Singer, which should be explained in the story, stay tuned.

Anyway, thanks for being so patient, here's the pics:

Elluin as an Absol (http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/smallabsol1.jpg)

Elluin as an AnthroAbsol (http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/SmallAbsol2.jpg)

Yeah, I hope you enjoy these. I'm working on a series of big watercolors at the moment, which shouldn't be done for a long time, but I'll post 'em when they're ready. See ya! :wave:

Topaz
12th September 2003, 08:04 PM
Wow, they are awesome!
1) The absol is gorgeous, look at the shading of the face. So talented! * mumbles how she wishes she could figure out shading* Your absol is so perfectly proportioned for an original pose, without the help of the anime. I just can't tear my eyes away from the paws, with the claws!
2)Awesome! Pokemorph! *jumps on it and hoards away* I love pokemorphs and you did so well, but where are his arms? Or are they purposefully hidden behind Absol's ruff? Either way you still have perfect shading, but now its more prominent on the jacket.
Its all just seriously cool!

Agent Elrond
13th September 2003, 02:02 PM
I'm glad you liked it, I happen to have the kind of pencils (Prismacolor) that make the shading look extra good, and I've also been working on it a lot lately.

Oh yes, and Elluin is a she, by the way, and she's got her arms folded under her ruff in the anthro pic, if you look closely at her left arm you can see her right hands' claws.

And another thing, I was thinking of maybe doing some pokemon avatar requests, like the one I made for myself. I would do all my own original artwork for them, although I don't have much in the way of backrounds... so, yeah, if you'd like one just let me know. Toodles.

Lynx Wolverina
14th September 2003, 09:51 AM
WOOOOOW!
THATS so cool! oowh I love that Absol its a very cool pokemon I see you like him very much too, becauseyou drew it very well"
Do you take requests?

-say yes say yes-

Hexae
14th September 2003, 01:23 PM
I love the anthro Absol, it really looks like something out of the Matrix and Pokemon alike. Assuming that was the intent. =]

If you are doing drawing requests, I'd very much like to see a female Lugia pokemorph of your's. I'm sure you would make it look awesome, judging by these two pieces.

Agent Elrond
14th September 2003, 03:52 PM
Yeah, the anthro Absol is in fact supposed to look a little Matrix-esque, the coat is kinda like Neo's in the second movie. (Why do you think she's call Agent Elrond?)

About the requests, at the moment I've got a few projects that are taking up most of my time, but as long as it's small I could probably squeeze it in. When I've got more time I'll post a Taking Requests thread, so, yeah, stay tuned.

P.S. I'll get to work on that anthro Lugia Hexae, it sounds cool. :yes:

Agent Elrond
15th September 2003, 05:03 PM
Hi, me again. Here's the Lugiamorph, she was a little trickier than I thought, but I think she still looks cool.

http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/Lugiamorph.jpg

Now I gotta go work on my "serious" artworks. :wave:

Lynx Wolverina
16th September 2003, 12:19 PM
ooh that lugia roxxx!!! I like the stuff she wears, very cool!