PDA

View Full Version : Real One Bjarni's Pokémon Community

shazza
13th September 2003, 05:09 AM
http://pokesbjarni.conforums.com/index.cgi

This is not advertising but this is to discuss his new forum, if you read the rules and forum description they are very :lol:

Discuss. :lemoncool:

dr.raticate
13th September 2003, 05:11 AM
:limecool::yes::wave::P;o

shazza
13th September 2003, 05:11 AM
http://pokesbjarni.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1061828995

:lol:

Is Mad Teenager one of Bjarnis autism friends or is that just Bjarni. :confused:

woz
13th September 2003, 05:31 AM
:limecool: :wave:

maybe mad teenager is just acting like bjarni :yes:

"Furret
Here can you talk about Furret, but only Furret, please feel free to talk anything you wan't to talk about Furret right here!"

Andrew
13th September 2003, 06:37 AM
Ah, I remember visiting that delightful forum a few months back with a variety of TPMers, we took great delight in spamming his forum to bits and pretending to be autistic. Mind you this was at the height of the Bjarni craze ...

But still, lets remember our Euro Austist ... umm... person...

Lol. But still.... lets not be too mean on his board. Being a tool is only funny a few times, he's old news, but its good to remember such a funny person.

Jay
13th September 2003, 06:42 AM
Bjarni is such a product. I wish some people would realize it.

Little_Pikachu
13th September 2003, 09:34 AM
Oh, what happened to Bjarni's "massage" board. Seems he's learned to spell message now.

Mikey
13th September 2003, 09:47 AM
Ha, that's great. He still calls in Massage Board in his rules. And his "Ruby and Shapire" Section is funny! I wonder if he'll hit mean people that makes others sad with his new hammer. :/

Dark Dragonite
13th September 2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Little_Pikachu
Oh, what happened to Bjarni's "massage" board. Seems he's learned to spell message now.

Prolly has a spell-check on it, "Suggestions" seems like such a big word for him to spell correctly.

EDIT: XD
http://pokesbjarni.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=spam&action=display&num=1061593616
"MMessage"

Nuff said

RedStarWarrior
13th September 2003, 10:15 AM
What kind of idiot creates a forum to discuss Google.com?
What a sad moron....:no:

Katie
13th September 2003, 11:02 AM
.....adminastor? oO

~Katie

woz
13th September 2003, 11:21 AM
i doubt bjarni is fake...just check out his website (http://newyork.coolchannel.com/realonebjarni/), you've got to be schizophrenic to draw all those pictures and write those fanfics just for someone who doesn't exist...

Chris
13th September 2003, 12:16 PM
:D Lol, in Google can you search everything and on yahoo is e-mail, chat, movies and more, that's diffrent! (http://pokesbjarni.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=google&action=display&num=1061593575)

Sir Chris
13th September 2003, 12:33 PM
Nah, I think Bjarni prolly is real.. a bit messed up though, poor fellow.

Well, we should all be nice and check out his site, right?

Nice sig Chris ;o

Crystal Mew
13th September 2003, 01:56 PM
o_0; He still calls it a massage board, lmao.

It's kinda sad really...if he IS autistic --;

But yeah, I remember back when we all used to tell ROB jokes :')

.... I'm still wondering why he has a Furret board o_O;
lol! 'Stop Stupid Pointless Annoying MMessages on my massage board!' XD

SuperLedian
13th September 2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Bjarni is such a product. I wish some people would realize it.

I do. I having two autistic sisters myself, the possibility of an autistic teen having the intellect to type and utilize things (even programs like paint o_O)on a computer and respond to what other's think with such understanding (seriously, he understands a hell of a lot more than my sisters) is extremely low. All the other aliases acting like Bjarni prove someone is behind this, someone with no life and maybe near schizophrenia, as woz put it. If he is so advanced, he must have Asperger syndrome, something a tad different than just flat-out autism. This is still very doubtful, tho.

Nonetheless, he's a real funny kid (alias), amusing to interact with, and brings life to these boards. Go ahead and have your fun with him, attention is what he wants. Harmless, really, just harmless fun. :D

Chikoo
13th September 2003, 03:36 PM
Poor kid. :wave: That kid has some serious problems. The best part of the massage board was the sexy banner. XD That kid is ugly. ._.;

Silver Ledian
13th September 2003, 03:38 PM
I have to admit that the whole TPM craze with ROB has been extraordinary...never would I have thought that one member could make such an impact on a board and be remembered so well for it. Sometimes I too think to myself whether he's actually a suffer of autism IRL too. I mean...as SuperLedian said, having the ability to actually use a computer, go on the NET and join, post and make boards/sites is very unusual for a person of his condition but at the same time, why would someone go into so much detail in making up a whole person on the Internet - if that's the case then he or she is one big saddo....I'm just confused.

The good thing is that TPMBot's ROB quotes are always a great addition to 'Ummmm' ^^;

EDIT: Oops...I forgot to talk about the actual board. It's good for a person with such a disability but some of the forums just crack me up....Ferret forum? o_O Talk about obsessions...

EmpressMyuu
13th September 2003, 05:52 PM
I'm about to check it out. Heck, I might even join myself. He was a pretty funny guy. And you have to admit, I'm wondering if it actually is autism he's suffering. Despite the way he wrote his messages (or "massages" :P) on this board, he does seem awful smart to be able to post messages that are, to a certain degree, somewhat understandable, and create a website. I can't wait to see what he has on there.

And I'm happy to say that I finally learned how to pronounce Bjarni. If I can pronounce Bjork, I can pronounce Bjarni.

Hehehe, I just started playing Crystal again, and I ended up calling the Sentret I caught today Bjarni. I think we all miss him a little bit. :P

Gligar_Man
13th September 2003, 06:08 PM
at least hes entertaining...

why bother ruinning that by ponderring wether hes a fake or not... youll never find an answer anyways, just enjoy

GreenShirT
13th September 2003, 06:10 PM
ROB has become a local icon and will never die!
As anyone checked his song list recently? I so want to hear his new release :D

CharizardILG27
13th September 2003, 06:23 PM
hehe i am on that board too. If you are on it, look for me i am Dontbanmeonlyforme, i am copying exactly what Bjarni did here and at spp.

Please don't ban me! For me For me!

i am going to take great pleasure in spamming there.

The Rusted One
13th September 2003, 06:29 PM
Charizard - he's doing a pretty good job of that himself...

In general, this makes me scared. Very scared.

Crazy
13th September 2003, 06:50 PM
Bjarni got on my nerves a lot. I am glad he is no longer on the TPM. Yes I know he had Autism but it was obvious that he wasn't listining on perpose and he always used Autism as a excuse. I don't see why everyone liked him and thought he was funny.

Katie
13th September 2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Crazy
he always used Autism as a excuse. I don't see why everyone liked him and thought he was funny.
no, remember he told us a hundreds times AUTISM IS NO EXCUSE! 8)
and he was funny as hell, it's human nature to laugh at the less intelligent 8D

~Katie

Animelee
13th September 2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Katie
and he was funny as hell, it's human nature to laugh at the less intelligent 8D

~Katie

Even if they have a mental disorder?

Crazy
13th September 2003, 08:27 PM
I think he faked it all,I mean you could understand a good bit of his messages. If he did fake it it makes me sick because that is pretty much making fun of people who REALLY have autism.

Lightning
13th September 2003, 08:33 PM
rofl.

This is too much. :o His "adminastor / moderator / super moderator's board" is open to the general public, too.

:( No one's posted in his Fake Screenshocks board.

Bai,
Lightning

CharizardILG27
13th September 2003, 08:53 PM
lol my name is now DontBanMeOnlyForMe. hehehe i'll probably get banned over there i am spamming a lot.

DONT WORRY! i am not going to spam here or be mean dont worry i am just testing it at his board to see how he handles it :D

Animelee
13th September 2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Crazy
If he did fake it it makes me sick because that is pretty much making fun of people who REALLY have autism.

You are now one of my most respectable people on TPM.

Razola
13th September 2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by EmpressMyuu
I'm about to check it out. Heck, I might even join myself. He was a pretty funny guy.

We should all join at once, and like quadruple his membership in one day. Just to see the reaction.

Krystalline Kabutops
13th September 2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Raz
We should all join at once, and like quadruple his membership in one day. Just to see the reaction.

Name the date :)

Roarkiller
14th September 2003, 04:28 AM
U ppl r so evil. U guyz joined up to spam? Yeesh. I was wondering how his, umm, 'board', managed to get so many ppl. And i see the spam. But...

Three words:
It sucks alot!!!!!!!

Umm... While i look for more, here's my thoughts: If he's really autistic, i dont see the reason that stops him from doing the things he did. Hell, he may not even be the one doing it. Prolly he begged his parents (the way he begged to be unbanned maybe) to join forums and make his own.

Oh look, he banned Hitler for being Hitler. And the google forum. And the furret forum :confused: And... pkmn screenshock? I suppose he got that when i posted my topic bout screenshots and fakecards.

Anyway (back to discussion), i obviously wont joint the forum even for fun cuz frankly, i despise ppl who make fun of them... excessively... becuz hey, they deserve a little pity. And after what he did here, i find it odd that u ppl r doing that to him, the same thing that u guyz were so mad about. Oh...

You can't join without being moderator!

I guess i can join then, and u guyz can't. Bah, i dont even wanna go through the rest of the... uh... sorry, what do u call that again? A board? Oh, right...

Anyone here feels im being contradictory?

Animelee
14th September 2003, 05:00 AM
Roarkiller, I just gained a great deal of respect for you.

The Muffin Man
14th September 2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Animelee
Even if they have a mental disorder?

Does it count if he's been caught at another message board typing coherently?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
14th September 2003, 03:56 PM
ROB is like wrestling, you know it's not real but you still laugh at it.

Katie
14th September 2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Austrian ViceMaster Alex
ROB is like wrestling, you know it's not real but you still laugh at it. very well put :)

~Katie

Roarkiller
15th September 2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Animelee
Roarkiller, I just gained a great deal of respect for you.

*bows* Thank you :)

Originally posted by The Muffin Man
Does it count if he's been caught at another message board typing coherently?

He can type coherently?

ILikePokemonP
15th September 2003, 02:33 AM
You're also not allowed to tell somebody to Shut The **** Up either, that's not good, it hurts peoples and makes them cry, we don't like persecute sby, the guy who are in persecute sby because he is ugly will not be banned!

Lol :rolleyes:

Rambunctious Jamirus
15th September 2003, 05:40 AM
That disturbed me greatly...I won't join though as...gawd...it's just disturbing how someone makes a site and expects people to follow the rules when there doesn't seem to be any. The SPAM board...*shudders*

He was a bit funny at first but it got real old after a while. His Pokemon stories were barely readable and didn't even fall under the FanFiction length rule and people said they were great *won't name who* It just kinda disturbing when people do that. You were telling him to keep screwing up his English and I don't give a care if it's his second language or if he's Icelandic, when you do that to any language, it's like saying 'oh, yes, it's okay to break every single rule in the language. Go ahead and do it.' A lot of the people trying to help him got yelled at because of being strict. Well, if you can't take harsh critism (sp?), then you might as well quit writing as that's all you will get for a while.

His little 'don't ban me, only for me!' got on my nerves. If anyone else said that, it wouldn't be funny. But you just had to go on about it. It's just plain selfish. Just because he's "autistic" doesn't mean he's different. Heck, we should've left him banned. Then we wouldn't have all this other crap with people signing up as him and junk (though some is funny, Syberia).

I'm starting to believe he's not autistic. I know that some are good at one thing but still, it's not everyday you find someone smart enough to know how to do the accented E or that his posts are a lot better in understanding at Serebii.Net.

Okay, just my mind taking over. I don't want to get yelled at so just please don't. All I'm saying is that he's either an autistic or a very disturbed child who wants nothing more than to make fun of Pokemon. And, if it's the second, that's like calling Pokemon autistic...er, lost my train of thought...

aragornbird
15th September 2003, 02:43 PM
Well, I don't care if he's autistic or just faking it, he just palin FUNNY!

Excuse me for a moment:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Man, that's just darn HILARIOUS!!! A Furret forum? A forum about Google?!?
And this board has sooo many spelling and grammatical error, it would make an English teacher faint! XD

CharizardILG27
15th September 2003, 03:18 PM
lol i just got banned from that forum. My name was DontBanMeOnlyForMe and after posting several pointless threads, he has banned me. but i am satisfied, i've had my 2 cent.

RJdude
15th September 2003, 04:58 PM
I highly doubt he is a fake... with his website and all that oter stuff... nobody would do THAT much just to fool a couple people, unless he has absolutly no life. Yeah, I doubt he's a fake, although he does lie a lot... he kept on saying he had a horrible life, yet on his bio on his site, it says he has a lot of friends... first of all, if you have a lot of friends, you're life can't be that bad, and second of all, if he acts in real life how he does on forums, I'm pretty sure it will be very difficult for him to count the mumber of friends he has with one finger. And although he was funny, he really got on my nerves... I was one of the people that, in a way, helped to bring him down at SPP (Hanada Tattsu did most of the work).

But now on to the forum. My God that is hilarious... one of his rules is that you "can't kill people" or something like that... stupid dult. I guess I'll register and do stuff there for a little while, show him hell.

Somebody should put that picure "Ding, Dong, Bjarni's Dead" on it, just to see what he would say... put it on his "Spam" board, you can't get in trouble for that.

Razola
15th September 2003, 05:00 PM
If he has autism, then his parents really should moniter what he does on the computer.

Afterall, you don't let blind people drive...

Wild Female Machoke
16th September 2003, 07:51 PM
Although I didn't visit his forum or get on my nerves, but I did get a PM from him asking me for help. I am being nice to him, but get this he wanted ME to apologize to Little_Pikachu. :o I didn't and wondered why he didn't do that himself.

Did anyone else got a PM from him?

Anyone also remember how he kept spamming some people in the Fan Art Forum?

Crystal Tears
17th September 2003, 01:40 PM
AHH

Save the furrets! Do not let that fake get at them. "Grabs them and runs*

LOl, he can't spell anything.. O.O I can spell better then that. Froum.. WTF IS THAT!?!??

WTF is Jazz Jackrabbit2?? And.. Gruntz..... *blinks*

He has some head problems.....

~Crystal Tears~

Saturos
18th September 2003, 10:18 AM
Autism: condition disturbing perceptions and relationships: a disturbance in psychological development in which use of language, reaction to stimuli, interpretation of the world, and the formation of relationships are not fully established and follow unusual patterns.

People with autism can draw pictures from their memory and could make an easy A+ in art class, if they draw anything on machinery (cars, planes, trains.). That is the only good thing an autistic person is good at. Although...

His Pokemon fan site is full of nonsense and s***! The kid can't even draw a circle, so he has to rely on the Microsoft Paint toolbar to click and drag. Me, I can make a Sceptile, Swampert and Blaziken within a day on Paint. Not saying I'm better than him in drawing... wait, yeah, I CAN draw better than him. But, not as good as Iveechan. Her drawings rule.

Did anyone check his "home-made" Pokedex? I laughed my heart out of my throat! He spells "want", as "wan't"; that is not even a word!

Namu, namu!

Ok, this is what freaks me out:

Snakes
Rats
Teletubies
Dolphin Boy
Needles
Bed Bugs
Boogie Man
Midgets
Pogo Sticks
Midgets on Pogo Sticks
Work
Demons
Bjarni

~Saturos

RedStarWarrior
18th September 2003, 10:58 AM
Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
The Adminastor

:D That's why I made this forum! But I need somebody to mod this forum! Please go ahead and talk about Google news right here! That's why it's sticky!

Mad Teanager

That's why it's sticky, but it's not sticky, that's common :confused:

But by the way, then I checked Google did I showed Google! Calcuracor! Google have Calcuracor for exemple 1+1 and that's 2, that's that I showed then it began!

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
The Adminastor

:D It's sticky now! And I knew that alreaddy!

Oh no! Bjarni has a twin!

Saturos
18th September 2003, 11:18 AM
PEANUT:

EvilHideousMoose: FOUND A PEANUT FOUND A PEANUT FOUND A PEANUT ON THE ROAD I ATE THE PEANUT ATE THE PEANUT ATE THE PEANUT ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Bjarni: What the heck?

I'm keeling over in laughter!

THROWNING UP:

Throwing up. 1 (33%)
Vomiting. 0 (0%)
Hurling. 1 (33%)
Puking. 0 (0%)
Loosing your lunch. 0 (0%)
Vomming. 0 (0%)
Other 0 (0%)
Other other 1 (33%)
Total votes: 3

EvilHideousMoose: ...

Mad Teanager: Throwing up. Lol!

Mad Teanager's Sig.: Hi, my name is Mad Teanager, some peoples calls me Tean Forever, that's because I am like that, I am just teanager! Always and I never dies, I'm always 15 years old!

WHY WAS HITLER BANNED?

EvilHideousMoose: It's not fair! Don't ban people just because they live in the City of *****tropolisalisalis! It's not right!!!! =(

Fooruman: Y did you ban him U maekd him cry

Bjarni: Right, death devils have chance to life, and he is unbanned!

End.

WTF was that about? There is some "strange-s***" in this world, if you know what I mean!!!

~Saturos

Saturos
18th September 2003, 11:26 AM
I just registered on Bjarni's website as Oddone. Look for me causing much mahame that is needed on his website. Much needed:0

~Saturos

Saturos
18th September 2003, 11:38 AM
I also forgot to mention that for my:

Birthday: 09/11/01

Do you think that sounds more reasonable for an entry to his site?

~Saturos

Saturos
18th September 2003, 11:53 AM
Oh, the life, the life of a spamming parrot, and that's the living of thee!

PS: I have severe autismic reactions! Pleeze don''t spam me!

Fwahahaah!

~Saturos

PS: my screen name now on his site is "Osama bin Laden, thee Oddone".

The Muffin Man
18th September 2003, 02:11 PM
Sat, you posted 4 times in a row...many of them were a few minutes apart. o_O;;

Anyway, what exactly are we proving by posting this and joining his forum? He's not really autistic. He was caught at some other forum bragging about it...

Saturos
18th September 2003, 04:07 PM
Muffin Man, I did join his "forum" for kicks. If you read this thread from the begining, you'd understand that Bjarni and "his" forum are nothing and I mean NOTHING compared to TPM! His forum is so stupid, I was laughing non-stop when reading his threads and forums! He is so damn funny, because he is pathetic in the human nature. He makes a lab rat look like Einstein!

Plus, he even made an Einstein thread, which is totally stupid at first. On top of that, he thinks Furret rules, so he's made a Furret thread! And I said that, "Furret sux. Linoone rulez!!!"

It's so fun when tormenting a topic on his website!

~Saturos
PS: Read the other posts on this thread that I made, and you'll see why he is a jack@$$!

Saturos
18th September 2003, 04:10 PM
PEANUT:

EvilHideousMoose: FOUND A PEANUT FOUND A PEANUT FOUND A PEANUT ON THE ROAD I ATE THE PEANUT ATE THE PEANUT ATE THE PEANUT ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Bjarni: What the heck?

I'm keeling over in laughter!

THROWNING UP:

Throwing up. 1 (33%)
Vomiting. 0 (0%)
Hurling. 1 (33%)
Puking. 0 (0%)
Loosing your lunch. 0 (0%)
Vomming. 0 (0%)
Other 0 (0%)
Other other 1 (33%)
Total votes: 3

EvilHideousMoose: ...

Mad Teanager: Throwing up. Lol!

Mad Teanager's Sig.: Hi, my name is Mad Teanager, some peoples calls me Tean Forever, that's because I am like that, I am just teanager! Always and I never dies, I'm always 15 years old!

WHY WAS HITLER BANNED?

EvilHideousMoose: It's not fair! Don't ban people just because they live in the City of *****tropolisalisalis! It's not right!!!! =(

Fooruman: Y did you ban him U maekd him cry

Bjarni: Right, death devils have chance to life, and he is unbanned!

End.

WTF was that about? There is some "strange-s***" in this world, if you know what I mean!!!

~Saturos

RJdude
18th September 2003, 04:25 PM

Anyway, what exactly are we proving by posting this and joining his forum? He's not really autistic. He was caught at some other forum bragging about it...

Bjarni is relatively populer on the online community now, and there are some people who want to take credit for him since they thought he was so funny... anybody can say that they are bjarni, there's no way to prove that somebody who says he is bjarni really is.

However, I think there's a little but a proof that Bjarni is real, and what CharizardILG27 did made me realize it. He was mocking Bjarni, anyone with a normal mind could unterstand that. If there really was a normal person pulling the strings of Bjarni, he would have noticed it too, and he would have assumed that his retarded character would realize that, so he would put something like "Stop making fun of me!" Or something along the lines of that. However, Bjarni didn't respond in a way like that, which makes sense, because a real retard wouldn't notice that he was mocking him. (Don't think I'm a jerk because I keep calling him retarded... he really is. Most kids with autism are mentally retarded, and Bjarni really seems to be retarded... that plus his really bad knowledge of the english language and his constent pleads made him funny for a while)

However, the person plling Bjarni's strings could be a really smart guy and know that a retard would not notice a mock, but still, I'm 98% sure that Bjarni is real.

I registered as "rellikinrajb" (Bjarni-killer backwords) and I should start wraking havoc pretty soon... there's hell to pay *loads gun*.

Saturos
18th September 2003, 06:18 PM
I created a new identity on his forum; Behold, I became Nightmare! Ok, R.J., I'll look out for you then. That makes 2 of us to pick on the "Bjarni Losers"!
You want to know something really stupid? I had my screen name as: "Osama bin Laden, thee Oddone", and some jack@$$ stole my name and deleted me!

Oh well, more fun later
Saturos

CharizardILG27
18th September 2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by RJdude
Bjarni is relatively populer on the online community now, and there are some people who want to take credit for him since they thought he was so funny... anybody can say that they are bjarni, there's no way to prove that somebody who says he is bjarni really is.

However, I think there's a little but a proof that Bjarni is real, and what CharizardILG27 did made me realize it. He was mocking Bjarni, anyone with a normal mind could unterstand that. If there really was a normal person pulling the strings of Bjarni, he would have noticed it too, and he would have assumed that his retarded character would realize that, so he would put something like "Stop making fun of me!" Or something along the lines of that. However, Bjarni didn't respond in a way like that, which makes sense, because a real retard wouldn't notice that he was mocking him. (Don't think I'm a jerk because I keep calling him retarded... he really is. Most kids with autism are mentally retarded, and Bjarni really seems to be retarded... that plus his really bad knowledge of the english language and his constent pleads made him funny for a while)

However, the person plling Bjarni's strings could be a really smart guy and know that a retard would not notice a mock, but still, I'm 98% sure that Bjarni is real.

I registered as "rellikinrajb" (Bjarni-killer backwords) and I should start wraking havoc pretty soon... there's hell to pay *loads gun*.

hey R.JDude i am not being mean and all it's just that i am 12 so i didn't really understand the post hehehe:D i was wondering was that a good thing about me or a bad thing?

Anyways, I'M BACK!!! My new name is DontBanMeIsBack and i am gonna be posting in Messed Up People all the time so i cant get banned! Muah ha ha

The Rusted One
18th September 2003, 07:01 PM
Yeah, Saturos, just edit your previous post if you were the last poster in a topic and want to post again. If you want, you can quote yourself from earlier, otherwise you're basically saying the same thing you've already said.

Team Rocket's Lugia
18th September 2003, 07:14 PM
Muhahahaha \
I registered as Thefurretluver on his forum, and that makes three!

P.S. I am going to mainly post in spam.

P.S.2 I have nothing against ROB

RJdude
18th September 2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by CharizardILG27
hey R.JDude i am not being mean and all it's just that i am 12 so i didn't really understand the post hehehe:D i was wondering was that a good thing about me or a bad thing?

It wasn't anything againist you at all. Basicly, with what you did, you pretty much proved that Bjarni is real. That could be good or bad in your opinion. See, by acting like Bjarni right in front of him, you were making fun of, or mocking, him, (normally, I would think you're a terrible person for doing so to a retarded person, but he annoyince has caused a hate for him I haven't felt towards anyone else, so I can easily let you go). A normal person would see that, so if Bjarni really was a fake, the person behind bjarni would know that you were making fun of his fake character, and he would have assumed that a real reatard would realize that, so, acting like bjarni, he would have said "That not nice! Stop making fun of me, you banned!" or somethin like that. However, Bjarni didn't put anything like that which means either the person that is acting as him is really smart, and knows that bjarni wouldn't realize someone making fun of him (which is unlikely), or that he isn't fake at all. And although you did get banned, it was for spamming (Bjarni is such a hypocrite for a guy of his low intellegence level, but I guess that makes sense. He spams all the time, yet he clamms to hate spam, and he says he hates porn, but he posted some at VGchat, which he got banned for, and he also asked if he was aloud to post it at Serebii, and with the response of "no" he quickly stated that he hated porn. Not to mention his Donald duck comic *shudders*) Since, as I just mentioned, if the person that created him is that smart, he wouldn't be wasting his time and go through all that effort (creating a site and forum, along with everything else bjarni did) just to fool a couple of people. In fact, only someone with absolutely NO life whatsoever would do that. Which means that Bjarni is a real, retarded person with autism that is so annoying he can't make any friends, so he must go onto forums to try and make them, but is too thick to understand the rules, and keeps getting banned, which devistates him so much becuase it's his only way of making friends. Normally, Bjarni's story would sadden me, but as I said, I have developed a hate for Bjarni that unables me to feel any pity towards him.

Hope that clears everything up.

CharizardILG27
18th September 2003, 08:18 PM
It's all clear now i get it thanks.

When i was about to get banned, he said "you will be banned" etc. Then he changed my name to PleaseBanMeOnlyForMe. So that got me pretty angry so i sent him a pm annoying him by doing what he does, DONT BAN ME FOR ME FOR ME! So then he said "Who are you?" which basically tells he was panicking. Then i replied "You wont know if you ban me" He ignored the post and just said you are banned bye.

Yeah i hate Bjarni too. You know what Bjarni kinda looks like Barney. You know that purple dinosaur. Hmmmm Barney and Dont Ban Me is a good combo...*snickers*

Saturos
19th September 2003, 03:52 PM
How do you pronounce "Bjarni" anyway? Is it "jar-knee" or what? Than you can call him Bjarney (aka Barney the gay dinosaur meats Bjarni)! Boy, that would get him P.O.'ed!
Wouldn't be pretty pathetic if Bjarni made a Teletubies forum? "My fauorite Teletubie is Tinky Winky, what ir youts?"

~Saturos

Crazy
19th September 2003, 05:16 PM
BJARNI WAS A IDIOT!! Why in gods name was he so popular? He wasnt really autistic and all he did was spam and say overly idiotic things! I hate him.

The Rusted One
19th September 2003, 06:39 PM
I myself never had a huge problem with Bjarni - I did find his inability to listen to other people slightly amusing, though the fact that he was autistic made me somewhat loathe to find amusement in his actions; it's akin to laughing at a paraplegic because no matter what they do, they can't walk.

Anyway, I'd say his name was to be pronounced "Byarny" - that is, with the "j" being an "i" or a "y" sound, as is common in many European languages.

I don't understand how someone could hate Bjarni, though - even if he is putting on an act, and there isn't anything wrong with him, his behaviour isn't really something that would spawn hate. It could cause mild annoyance to specific irritability with him, but nothing of what he did really warrants hate, does it?

Zak
19th September 2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by The Rusted One
I don't understand how someone could hate Bjarni, though - even if he is putting on an act, and there isn't anything wrong with him, his behaviour isn't really something that would spawn hate. It could cause mild annoyance to specific irritability with him, but nothing of what he did really warrants hate, does it?

It's called being jealous of his 'popularity'.

~Zak

Saturos
19th September 2003, 07:27 PM
Sorry Muffin Man and The Rusted One for posting too many times yesterday. I stayed home sick from school and was too bored because I beat SCII, so I went surfing through TPM forums, and found this thread. Which I was happy about it and all, so if you notice that the posts were several minutes apart. That meant I was home for some reason, which I was sick.

Just wanted to clear that up, I hope you two will forgive me...

~Saturos

Sir Chris
19th September 2003, 08:19 PM
Well tro! you didn't contribute anything to the topic.. SO YOUR POST IS ALSO SPAM! oh god plz tro dont hurt me I was joking.

Anyway, if I didn't say it earlier, that place is quite funny. I tink the picture of the furret is what made me laugh the most. However, I do not laugh at Bjarni hmself, the weak laugh foolishly at those they perceive weaker than themselves, and they shall never know their own weakness until the wind howls and they are buried... yup

~ Chris

Crazy
19th September 2003, 08:20 PM
Hate is a bit strong isn't it? Well I dislike him,because 1:He was faking this and basically making fun of autistic people 2:He got on my nerves severly with that only for me crap. I must be the only one who dislikes him

The Rusted One
19th September 2003, 08:22 PM
Uh, yeah...

Saturos, you don't need to post an apology, or anything, you just need to make an effort to not post consecutively all the time - if you post once, and then think of something else you should've, or could've included, but didn't, then just edit your post to include it. If there are other people's posts between your last one and whatever it is you want to say now, then feel free to post a new comment - just if you're the last to post, and think of something new to say, edit it into that post.

And I don't mean to sound unappreciative of your apology, but that post there sort of counts as spam; next time, rather than posting an apology for previous behaviour, just take the advice on board, and silently modify your actions - you don't need to post an apology.

You're forgiven, by the way.

Also, I was going to modify the original post (identical to this one), deleted it, ended up not modifying it, really, which explains why this is now after Sir Chris' post, not before.

Razola
19th September 2003, 08:33 PM
Mateys, we should all be takin' over the lad's vessel, it be what any group o' scalawags would do. Sixty strokes befer midnight I say we BOARD AND RAID HIM!

Get out your pistols and your blunderbusses, me hearties! We be takin' no prisoners! Ye keeps the loot ye finds!

Give 'em all a taste of your broadsword!

Saturos
19th September 2003, 08:49 PM
That was spam? <:( An apology is considered spam? I didn't know that, really, I didn't. It's ok, I'll reconsider editing instead, but my computer skills are poor (computer language) and I will brush up in the Help forum. And I really was sick, too, so please show me some simpathy for me.

Okay, enough said about that. Look what Bjarni said about me! I'm totally PO'ed!:

Bjarni:
Nightmare can't find it out, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! He/she is an idiot!

My screen name on his site is Nightmare, and that SOB made me really mad! He has the stupidest things to talk about. By any chance, does anyone know what he means by a "hack"?

~Saturos
PS: The attachment shows how much I feel about this 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

RJdude
19th September 2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Zak
It's called being jealous of his 'popularity'.

~Zak

Actually, my hate for him was spawned by several things, but not one of them was because I was jealous of his popularity on the boards. First of all, I always had a certain grudge againist the mentally retarded. I always felt sorry for them because of their condition, but there where always given so much extra attention because of it, and in my school, they are literally treated like kings. If that was the case, which is is, then I'm sure anybody wouldn't mind being retarded. I don't hate them, but I loath them because they're using their disadvantage to be treated like royality, wiether they realize it or not. So when it occured to me that Bjarni was "special" my loathing of them came to me.

The next one is propably the reason why most perople hate him: he was so goddamn annoying. I get frustrated easily, so when there is someone as annoying as Bjarni, you can guess where I was. He constant pleads not to be banned, while funny at first, really got on my nerves. His constant spamming were leaving the forums in ruins, and despite being told what not to do, he continued to spam and claimed that he wasn't spamming. And his low intellegence didn't make it any better. I can understand that english is not his first language, but he speaks it so horribly that it adds to his annoyingness, and the fact that the rules could not get throuugh his extremly thich skull fumed my hatred for him more then anything. His catchphrases ("Please don't ban me!", and "Only for me!") added to that.

The third reason was that he is such a liar. He always sas that he'll stop spamming, and he never does. He says he hates porn, yet he posted some at the VGchat, and got banned for it, not to mention he allows in in his "messed up people" board, and he asked if he could post some on Serebii (of course, when the answer was a firm "no", he quickly claimed he hated porn and never posted it, and never will). And of course, there's the infamous Donald Duck comic. That was completely digusting, and I personally think he should have been banned for that... even a retard knows where that line is, and Bjarni crossed it so far with that.

The fourth reason for the hate is how he is so self centered. Let's start with the fact that he puts his picture everywhere... I don't want to sound like a jerk, but he's really... err... not good looking, but that's a different story. He was a complete terror in the art forums. he pretty much turned them into the "Draw stupid pictures for Bjarni so he will be amused for five second before making another request forums". He just made one stupid request after another (and belive me, some of his requests, especially some of the ones at Serebii, were really pointless). He didn't care about the artist and how he/she actually had a life, and kept on requesting. In a art thread at Serebii, Bjarni really crossed the line (again). One of the artists that Bjarni had made numerous requests at said that she was going to take a break for a while, to which bjarni replied "No, don't take break, I have more requests, a million more requests, ONLY FOR ME!!!!!!." And then the artist really had no choice but to do Bjarni's bidding.

The fianl reason is sorta personal. One of my best friends on the serebii forums, Hanada, had a happy job as a mod on serebii, until bjarni attacked. He flooded the anime forums so much that he just got tired of it and resigned the position he had worked so hard to achive... I think he came back after bjarni was banned, but still, me and Greg are pretty tight, so I felt his pain in that (and trust me, he can come up with more reasons why he hates Bjarni then I can).

Well, now you know why I hate Bjarni. Be happy.

Saturos
19th September 2003, 09:30 PM
I feel for you R.J. Those are the same reasons of which I also dispise him. He keeps talking about a "HACK" but I don't know the hell he means. It must mean some retard s*** or something.
And that retard keeps mocking me!

~Saturos
PS: this attachment shows how I feel for him

Read this I found on his site!:

have twenty minutes.

Potato
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i need a good porn site that i can jizz to real quick. Hurry! I can only whack to bjarni so many times!

~*Bjarni makes me hot and horny~*

Mad Teanager
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Porn? No, that's not cool!

The Muffin Man
20th September 2003, 02:07 AM
Saturos, what exactly do you get by flaming somebody at their message board? How does that make you any better than lamers who join TPM to make fun of us, or randomly pop into chatrooms and insult everyone?

It doesn't. Grow up.

Leon-IH
20th September 2003, 03:31 AM
funny

mr_pikachu
20th September 2003, 06:49 AM
You know, normally I'd probably rush through here and criticize some of you for antagonizing Bjarni, but at this point in my life I can't say I disagree with it too much. I shouldn't really say anything more (so as to protect somewhat-innocent parties), but I will say that it's given me a different outlook on things. This, coupled with what I've heard and witnessed, really does not put Bjarni in a favorable light with me.

When Bjarni was on here, he spammed like a madman. That was all he did, and it never ceased. Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that he has autism, and cannot control his spamming. Does that mean the rest of us should have to wade through his junk posts, just because we don't want to ban him because of his autism? I think not. There are thousands of members here, and one of Bjarni. (Well, two, I guess, but who's counting?) This is a simple case of whether to please the one Bjarni or the thousands of other TPMers. If Bjarni was able to spam freely without being banned permanently, he would ravage TPM and turn it into a wasteland where no intellegent discussion could live. Thus, Bjarni was banned, and whether we like it or not, he is gone for good.

This does not, in any way, mean I advocate or approve of antagonizing him. Since we can't be entirely sure whether or not he is autistic (though some of us are convinced already), we cannot determine if he was just a kid determined to wreak havoc upon our forum, or a genuine lover of Pokemon who simply could not be allowed here because of the effects of autism. Until we are sure, I refuse to take any action. The way I see it, if the kid wants to create and manage his own forum on his own time, let him be. I won't argue with you if you say otherwise, because quite frankly, I see your point as well. I am only stating my views on the matter, and why I possess these opinions of Bjarni. If you don't like them, I'm not going to argue, because that would be pointless; I'm not going to change my views to match someone else's. I simply stated the facts and my take on them, and now, I am through.

Cyndaquil7
24th September 2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by mr_pikachu
You know, normally I'd probably rush through here and criticize some of you for antagonizing Bjarni, but at this point in my life I can't say I disagree with it too much. I shouldn't really say anything more (so as to protect somewhat-innocent parties), but I will say that it's given me a different outlook on things. This, coupled with what I've heard and witnessed, really does not put Bjarni in a favorable light with me.

When Bjarni was on here, he spammed like a madman. That was all he did, and it never ceased. Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that he has autism, and cannot control his spamming. Does that mean the rest of us should have to wade through his junk posts, just because we don't want to ban him because of his autism? I think not. There are thousands of members here, and one of Bjarni. (Well, two, I guess, but who's counting?) This is a simple case of whether to please the one Bjarni or the thousands of other TPMers. If Bjarni was able to spam freely without being banned permanently, he would ravage TPM and turn it into a wasteland where no intellegent discussion could live. Thus, Bjarni was banned, and whether we like it or not, he is gone for good.

This does not, in any way, mean I advocate or approve of antagonizing him. Since we can't be entirely sure whether or not he is autistic (though some of us are convinced already), we cannot determine if he was just a kid determined to wreak havoc upon our forum, or a genuine lover of Pokemon who simply could not be allowed here because of the effects of autism. Until we are sure, I refuse to take any action. The way I see it, if the kid wants to create and manage his own forum on his own time, let him be. I won't argue with you if you say otherwise, because quite frankly, I see your point as well. I am only stating my views on the matter, and why I possess these opinions of Bjarni. If you don't like them, I'm not going to argue, because that would be pointless; I'm not going to change my views to match someone else's. I simply stated the facts and my take on them, and now, I am through.

Wow, don't blink mr. serious, we didn't need to be explained what he did. Your views suck so :wave:

The Rusted One
25th September 2003, 03:29 AM
Perhaps we didn't need to have Bjarni's actions rehashed - but we also didn't need that, Cyndaquil7. And while thinking that his views aren't valid is fine, he is entitled to them. You aren't, so much, entitled to telling others that their views suck - so don't do it.

Saturos
3rd October 2003, 05:31 PM
It is quite fun messing on his *stupid* forums, and it gets tiring, too.

~Saturos

Royal_Goddess_Tina
3rd October 2003, 07:21 PM
I really love this Bjarni kid's website... It's hilarious... :yes: I wish I could listen to the songs he sings on it, but it won't work on my computer :no: Supposidely, him singing the songs sound really, really, really funny.... I hate my computer :mad: Check out his jokes page on his site... It's just hilarious because the jokes aren't even funny and don't make any sense.... :wave:

Animelee
3rd October 2003, 08:47 PM
Gold mine: http://photos.yahoo.com/bjacolgruntz

Platinum mine:http://realonebjarni.tripod.com/songs/

shatteredcrystalice
4th October 2003, 01:33 AM
Could someone copy and Paste for me? I don't think China could connect there -_-

SWAMPERT1
4th October 2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Leon-IH
funny :yes: so true:yes:

Saturos
7th October 2003, 04:28 PM
His songs suck like that of a nipple on a baby's bottle :) He can't sing worth a you-know-what :)

10/13/03

I don't know why we would ever torment him now :( I was just on his site and saw a picture of him and the "new" friends he made. He looks so harmless, yes I said HARMLESS, including his friends on his forum. There is even a HOT babe (16-18?) on there, named "hemhem". Bjarni MAY have caused a ruacuss on TPM site, but all he wanted was to make friends, and he was quite bad at it here. But now he is happy, so you've gotta give him so respect here in his own forums, because he made friends, so stop tormenting him for crying out loud! >:(

Why am I taking his side, you say? For one thing, just quit messing with him, okay? All is said! I feel sorry for making fun of him, he just wants to make some friends.

~Adam

The Muffin Man
13th October 2003, 01:13 AM
Erm...Why did you post saying you edited your LAST post? Why not just post the information you edited in into the NEW post? It makes no sense, really...

The Rusted One
13th October 2003, 02:04 AM
Stress less, problem solved.

Anyway, yes, I have to agree, Saturos - he did provide amusement to a degree, but in essence he was just a kid out to make friends (or, if you prefer to believe he was acting, then, he was just a kid's autistic alter-ego out to make friends).

RJdude
13th October 2003, 04:25 AM
Yeah, I realised that too, Saturos. Although I (still) hate him with a pasion, he was just trying to make friends, and now that he's met some fellow morons (half the people in his forums act just like him, with bad grammer and less then intellegent statements) we should just leave him alone... personally, I think isolation would be the best thing for him, seeing as how he seems to have a 0% chance of making friends in real life, and it's incredible diffecult to him to make (normal) friends online, and with his rather large (and sometimes disturbing) imagination, isolation wouldn't hurt him.... but as long as he stays there and FAR away from intellegent forums, I have no problem with him making his own forum to make friends with people like him (well, nobody's quite like him) and to spam freely.

Saturos
13th October 2003, 04:11 PM
No really, I met this girl there named Caroline on his site. But I joined her site now, and she doesn't seem to mind me joining her site at all. On the top of that I saved a picture of her and boy, she looks hot! (May be not to you, but to me, though.) Her site is much better than Bjarni's! Even though he signed on her site too, Caroline thinks he's "crazy". I think I have her picture on this attachment...

~Adam

BlueKecleon
13th October 2003, 05:55 PM
You're right, she is hott.
Oh, and about the 'hack', type in *you* on the forums and it will turn into the screename of whoever is viewing it.

hemhem
1st November 2003, 07:17 AM
:o ooh i came here from the link on bjarni's site and omg i'm being talked about...umm thanks lol :P
As for the whole Bjarni The Pokémong thing, I don't really care whether he's fake or not, he's just too hilarious!
People take the piss out of him constantly, and if it bothered him he wouldn't carry on with his "massage" board. However, saying that, there is a point where the endless stream of grammatical errors and "speeling" mistakes just gets annoying and you wanna throw something at the screen :rolleyes:
He's completely crazy. And if he really is fake, then whoever did it must be some kind of evil genius.
p.s erm not being bossy or anything but don't post any more pics of me on the internet it's kinda disturbing

Saturos
1st November 2003, 07:55 PM
Caroline... How, why, and when did you feel like supporting Bjarni? Yeah, I can see why, he's a dumb*ss and funny to make fun of! And also, Caroline, I showed your picture just to make clear that a person on Bjarni's site doesn't have to look like they got their face all stung from a Killer Bee. Sorry, that's all I have to say to you, if you show up again here...

~Adam

The Muffin Man
1st November 2003, 08:27 PM
Sat, what the hell is with your obsession with Bjarni? It's like you're trying to prove something.

BlueKecleon
1st November 2003, 10:14 PM
Really, and wasn't he saying not to make fun of Bjarni a few posts ago?

The Muffin Man
1st November 2003, 10:51 PM
Why yes Blue Kecleon..

Originally posted by Saturos

I don't know why we would ever torment him now :( I was just on his site and saw a picture of him and the "new" friends he made. He looks so harmless, yes I said HARMLESS, including his friends on his forum. There is even a HOT babe (16-18?) on there, named "hemhem". Bjarni MAY have caused a ruacuss on TPM site, but all he wanted was to make friends, and he was quite bad at it here. But now he is happy, so you've gotta give him so respect here in his own forums, because he made friends, so stop tormenting him for crying out loud! >:(

Why am I taking his side, you say? For one thing, just quit messing with him, okay? All is said! I feel sorry for making fun of him, he just wants to make some friends.

~Adam

Yes he was.

The Rusted One
2nd November 2003, 03:29 AM
Caroline... How, why, and when did you feel like supporting Bjarni? Yeah, I can see why, he's a dumb*ss and funny to make fun of! And also, Caroline, I showed your picture just to make clear that a person on Bjarni's site doesn't have to look like they got their face all stung from a Killer Bee. Sorry, that's all I have to say to you, if you show up again here...

~Adam

If she shows up again here, she's perfectly welcome to post. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but the last few words of yours sounded slightly hostile, and while you may have reason for it, you'll do well to keep any conflict you may have elsewhere away from these forums. She's as much allowed to post as she will as you are.

To all - While some of you may have felt the need to point out Saturos' inconsistent attitude to Bjarni, if all that is going to be said here is further highlighting of this then it might be best to forget about it and just let this topic sink to the bottom of the page and then into the dark recesses of Misc. I'm not saying you shouldn't post - if I was, I'd also close the topic - but I am saying that you should watch what you're posting.

hemhem
2nd November 2003, 11:02 AM
Oh look I've shown up again. :o

Thanks rusted dude

adam i'm not havin a go but I can post wherever I want. Oh and you wouldn't like it if I posted that pic of you here for loads of randoms to see.

Umm I don't wanna mention bjarni if you want us to shut up but he scares me. He just changed me to "The Cutest Mebber On The Forums". Ew.

Saturos
2nd November 2003, 01:59 PM
I'm just joking with you Ca.... I mean Hemhem. You're my friend. Anyways, that's definitely disgusting what Bjarni said about you... How can you get to his site anyway? I keep trying to get on there, but I get redirected to somewhere else...

~Adam~
PS: Hemhem, you can post my picture if you want to blackmail me.

The Rusted One
2nd November 2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by hemhem
Umm I don't wanna mention bjarni if you want us to shut up but he scares me. He just changed me to "The Cutest Mebber On The Forums". Ew.

Feel free to keep posting, you can keep the topic alive if you want - I was just saying to everyone present that if the topic was going to degrade into pointing out faults with Saturos' posts, then they shouldn't. Aside from that, I'm not going to stop you posting about Bjarni - feel free to continue.

Plague
2nd November 2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by hemhem
He's completely crazy. And if he really is fake, then whoever did it must be some kind of evil genius.

I doubt that Bjarni was an evil genius. I sincerely doubt he would keep up the charade of being an ignoramous through so many websites. I doubt he could do that.

Also, the links to his website aren't working for me. Maybe it got shut down or deleted.

hemhem
2nd November 2003, 04:10 PM
His new message board is thisgoesnowhere.com
come and join the er....fun?

Hmmm, sorry to have to do this, but that counts as advertising and it's sort of considered against the rules here. If people want to know, they can PM you, or if you're set on people knowing, you can add it to your sig.

- TRO

shatteredcrystalice
2nd November 2003, 07:22 PM
o,0;;;;;;;;;

Ok, Now that was wired.

You shoudint go around saying he's a fake. What if he really had a mental disorder? I mean, the guy just trying to make friends. And I don't think he has much to hold on to. I remember when the only thing that mattered in my life was drawing and writeing.

The girl beside thinks the only thing I do is write and draw all day.

I don't think it's a good idea to go to his bord and spam the whole place.

You know what? That's a GREAT idea! In fact! I'll do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Username: Rouge the bat

Saturos
2nd November 2003, 08:34 PM
Thanks, Caroline. Oh yeah, tomorrow is Hemhem's (Caroline) Birthday! To bad she doesn't live near me, though. I'd give her a gift ;)

Sorry; I'm bored...

~Adam~
PS: To The Rusted One... Sorry, but I know who Hemhem is. I have been talking to her for a while, and she is a nice gal. (No, I'm the root of all evil! ~Hemhem) She has Bjarni logged onto her website and he is annoying the heck out of her. And I'll stop the harshness; I was just joking serious talk. And I'm also aware that apologizing on this site is considered as spam:

electronic junk mail: an unsolicited often commercial message transmitted through the Internet as a mass mailing to a large number of recipients

post multiple unwanted messages: to post a message many times to a newsgroup, an inappropriate message to multiple newsgroups, or to send an unsolicited message, often an advertisement, to many people

Both Hemhem and I am mad at Bjarni for bugging us. We're just playing around, though...

That's fine, it's all worked out now - I was just reacting to a situation in a way I saw fit, but everything's straightened out, so don't worry - and sorry for it, too.

And apologising isn't spam - just posting in separate posts purely to apologise is leaning that way. If you want to apologise, just edit it in to your last post; but you don't have to apologise at all, just make sure you listen, that's all.

Um...yeah, so...continue discussing...

- TRO

hemhem
3rd November 2003, 11:17 AM
Thanks, Caroline. Oh yeah, tomorrow is Hemhem's (Caroline) Birthday! To bad she doesn't live near me, though. I'd give her a gift ;)

Sorry; I'm bored...

~Adam~
PS: To The Rusted One... Sorry, but I know who Hemhem is. I have been talking to her for a while, and she is a nice gal. (No, I'm the root of all evil! ~Hemhem) She has Bjarni logged onto her website and he is annoying the heck out of her. And I'll stop the harshness; I was just joking serious talk.
Both Hemhem and I am mad at Bjarni for bugging us. We're just playing around, though...

OK....I don't even know you but you scare me. You really do.

Light_Togetic
3rd November 2003, 02:39 PM
Hmm... I remember Bjarni. I kinda ticked off one of his aliases (I can't remember which one) by calling his posts "innane" and he mistook it for "insane", and he sent me PM's every five minutes that called me names like, "Bloody cow" and such. I'd never seen my PM box so full! And then he posted things like "Togetic, togetic, togetic. Sorry! I do not speak pokemon!!" -_- Whatever.

I don't know whether he's really Autistic or not, but either way I feel sorry for him. I don't know, I tend to just leave people like that alone. That was really my first (and only) flame war with someone, and it was he who was doing all the flaming...

Anyway, yeah, I agree that if he is making up his disorder, then that's really mean. And a bit psycho. But I don't think we ever will know, I mean, this is the Internet.

Saturos
3rd November 2003, 07:01 PM
I have picture of the bucket of bolts (Bjarni), but I don't know that if it could be an attached picture to this post.

Anyways, hemhem, you like...:

Favorite color: Light blue
Favorite soup: Chicken
Favorite animal: Alpaca

I'm your friend, Adam, The Hedgehog Member. The one who sent you an e-card of a hedgehog and a butterfly for your birthday.

~Adam~

PS: I've changed my mind about Bjarni. Yes, he needs friends, and seriously. But right now, I'm ticked off of what he did to Hemhem, which he kept harassing her, on her own website!
What I said the last couple of posts is old news. Sure, he is just a lonely kid (guy or man?), and he just wants to meet new people. BUT, that doesn't give him a right to harass any of my friends (hemhem) !

TRO, I didn't mean to sound hostile earlier on. I was just surprised to see Hemhem come here, that's all.

hemhem
4th November 2003, 11:44 AM
You don't need to explain who you are, i know but OMG adam it worries me that you know so much about me. I don't even know you in real life, you're just some randomer off the Internet who joined my forum. And stop putting words in my mouth, he didn't harass me, he just annoyed me slightly.

Oh and Light Togetic i agree that we'll probably never find out but i think it's best that way.. kinda adds an air of mystery lol.

Plague
4th November 2003, 05:29 PM
Saturos, why are you apologizing for hemhem? You act like she can't take care of herself and like you have to protect her. What is almost more annoying is how you are turning this topic into "Lets Tell Everyone About hemhem, the Person Whose Forums Bjarni is a Member of!."

Now, back to the topic...

Is English Bjarni's first language? If it isn't, it might explain some of his speech impediments. :)

Totodilemew
4th November 2003, 06:08 PM
Hell, does "Bjarni *Insert Middle Name Here...I forgot* Sigfusson" sound English? I'm pretty sure that he does live somewhere else and speaks another language.

Saturos, it seems you are obsessed with Bjarni, because you constantly harass him. I don't know why you think it is right, just leave him alone. If someone came here harassing Pokémon, they would be banned. You're doing the same thing to him and besides, can't you spend time on something else? Just leave the kid alone.

Saturos
4th November 2003, 08:13 PM
Actually Totodilemew, I haven't even been to his website since September! I chat with Hemhem on her site, and Bjarni logged onto her site as well. It's just that he's annoying everyone there. So, Hemhem made some threads to make fun of him.

And Plague, don't bite my head off. I've had a bad day at school, and I REALLY don't want to talk about it at the moment. I know it sounds like I'm defending Caroline, but I'm not. She is slightly wiser than me, so she can fend for herself. I chat with her nearly every day. She almost feels like an idol to me.

About Bjarni now, he says he's from Iceland, so he might be bad at the English language. It might be his second language. He might have autism and a big chance of a learning disability. Autismic people have a big advantage when it comes to artwork, though, Bjarni draws like a pre-schooler, so if he has LD, that may be why.

And when Bjarni types on the computer, he tends to repeat himself. That seems to me that he has a severe case of LD. How do I know? I, myself, have a learning disability, but just 15% of it. I draw VERY well, but I don't draw and talk about Donald Duck, now do I?

As for also changing the thread topics around, like what Plague was saying earlier. Did it ever occur to you that there was a gap in the date where I left off, saying not to make fun of Bjarni? A week nearly passed, and people can change their minds about something different, now couldn't they?

~Adam~

Plague
4th November 2003, 08:28 PM
My statements were based on what I read, I'm sorry if I misinterpreted you. Oh, by the way, does LD mean learning disability?

hemhem
5th November 2003, 10:19 AM
She is slightly wiser than me, so she can fend for herself. I chat with her nearly every day. She almost feels like an idol to me.

o...k :| can we stop talking about me i don't like it

ANYWAY let's get off this disturbing comment and back to Bjarni... his first language, I assume, is Icelandic, since that's where he lives. That explains a lot of his weird spellings i suppose.

Saturos
6th November 2003, 05:20 PM
Here's what I've found for autistic kids on my Encarta Encyclopedia:

About 75 percent of autistic children are classified as having mental retardation, meaning that they score well below average on a standard test of intelligence and that they have a significantly impaired ability to cope with common life demands. Many show great variability in their skill levels across different aspects of intelligence tests, characteristically scoring higher on tests of visual-spatial skills and rote memory than on tests of verbal skills and social understanding. Some experts argue that standard intelligence tests are inappropriate measures of an autistic person's intellectual abilities. These experts note that some symptoms of autism—such as speech and language problems, difficulty paying attention, and behavioral problems—may interfere with an autistic child's performance on standard intelligence tests.

Yes, I have a slight learning disability. But in fact, I'm really smart. I've made it into a learning program at my Elementary school when I was in 5th grade (I'm in 10th). But get this. It was only opened to children who were in THE SAME SCHOOL since K.! I just came to the school in 5th grade, and I was so smart, they put me in there!

~Adam~

The Muffin Man
7th November 2003, 10:31 AM
Geez Saturos. You seem obsessed with Hemhem/Caroline. I kinda feel sorry for her -_-;;

And you also seem to be bragging an awful lot with little/no actual proof. So you can either stop claiming you're so smart you were put into a seperate class(or learn the truth about the seperate class) or you can stop bragging that you're so smart and such a wonderful artist, Bjarni.

Oops. I mean Saturos...

*yawn*Not like this is off-topic, since there really IS no more topic...Saturos has done a great job of making this a topic to obsess over some girl and brag about how great he is(most likely to her). Yet It's still not locked? Hrmm...

Animelee
7th November 2003, 10:52 AM
This whole topic has pretty much convinced me that Bjarni really has autism -- which makes me think we should just let this topic die and leave Bjarni alone, since he already has it hard enough as it is.

hemhem
7th November 2003, 04:00 PM
Geez Saturos. You seem obsessed with Hemhem/Caroline. I kinda feel sorry for her -_-;;

thank you. oh thank you! help me!

Saturos
7th November 2003, 05:11 PM
Um, Muffin Man, I already have a girlfriend. And she goes to my school. I'm not lovey-dovey over hemhem, I just think she looks beautiful, that's all.

Oh, and being smart about the last post I made, I got that off of my Encarta Enc.

RJdude
7th November 2003, 05:48 PM
Okay, ENOUGH about hemhem... you're aloud to have your opinions, Saturos, it's perfectly okay to think that a girl is pretty (I do it all the time) but hemhem obviously isn't comfortable with someone she doesn't know... well, knowing so much about her and treating her like that. So from know on, let's keep this opic to Bjarni.

And yeah, Animelee, I do think we should probably leave him alone... I hate him, but he has a hard enough life already, and we should probably just leave him in his own imaginary world.... wouldn't doubt that he has one.

The Rusted One
7th November 2003, 05:58 PM
*yawn*Not like this is off-topic, since there really IS no more topic...Saturos has done a great job of making this a topic to obsess over some girl and brag about how great he is(most likely to her). Yet It's still not locked? Hrmm...

And you've done a great job of making this topic, or at least the parts you had any input in, into a "let's make Saturos look stupid" thread; you have nothing more to say than "Person A" is a reject, "Person B (though in this case, you're still referring to Person A) is a loser", and basically trying to seem cooler than someone else by belittling them. You don't have to say such things, of course; you could always just avoid the thread, but you choose to actively make yourself heard, though not much more than basic and blatant trolling. And, though I'm not going to say for sure, I doubt trying to get yourself into someone's goodbooks by saying you have sympathy for them has nothing to do with it.

This thread was left open because not all threads need to be about something controversial, and it gave some people a chance to let what they thought of particular members heard, which was the underlying point through almost all of the posts. It may not have been the best contender for "thread with most point", but not all threads have to be serious. This is why it wasn't locked, and it may be a good idea to accept that and leave it alone.

I will close this thread now, though, as certain people have seemed to make it their mission of the day to turn this thread into something of a "let's point out flaws in this person's posts" topic, and I'm not convinced these certain individuals will leave their targets be at this point.