PDA

View Full Version : ~*Poll: Some random polls 8)

Crystal Mew
13th September 2003, 02:47 PM
*scans first page of PCG* Yep....time for a poll :o

~*1. Are you right or left handed? Or both? :o

~*2. When was the last time you were sick? What did you have?

~*3. When was the last time you got hurt? As in an injury

~4. How many scratches, or bruises do you have atm?

~*~
1. I'm right-handed...which is cool I guess, I'm not really both, but lately I have to use my left hand ALOT... my thumb is all fecked up. And I can kinda write with my left hand, but not too good. :)

2. About 2 weeks ago :o I had a cold :< I still cough alot now, and my nose is still...congested (lol) but I'm getting over it =D *sniffles*

3. That would be...thursday. Re-injured my thumb ;-; it hurts pretty badly...

4. I have a giant bruise on the palm of my hand (from hurting my thumb) and...a bruise on my leg from who knows what ^_^ and suprisingly, no scratches. My ferret got his nails cut :yes:

Little_Pikachu
13th September 2003, 04:06 PM
1. I'm right handed, although I use my left hand for a lot of things. People know not to stand on my right side when I'm in a bad mood.

2. Umm... About a week ago... Hangover :D

3. I'm always hurting myself, last serious injury was while I was away working (remember when I disappeared and TPM went to Hell?), about 6 weeks ago, I twisted my ankle and it's STILL painful and swollen now. I should really get that checked out.

4. I wouldn't know where to begin counting. Let's just say a lot and have done with that!

Cheesey
13th September 2003, 04:12 PM
*scans first page of PCG* Yep....time for a poll :o
Indeed :o

~*1. Are you right or left handed? Or both? :o
I'm right handed :yes:

Friday X_x; I had a headache and a sore throat... If you mean sick like regurgitating sick then that was when I was about 6 :x

Thursday :x Someone pushed me to the ground and I hurt my arm, fortunately I tripped them up when I was down and they hurt their head ;o

I have about 9 bruises, and 11 scratches ._.;

*Murkrow
13th September 2003, 04:13 PM
~*1. Are you right or left handed? Or both?

Right handed, although I find I can write ok with my left hand occasionally. Its not very neat, but it is readable :P

Erm, about 3-4 months ago, during half term(yay, great timing). Even better, it was during a break in my GCSE's so I had a couple of days hoping that I would be ok by the time they restarted
:)(I was)

I don't have a clue-which probably just goes to show how long ago it was:P

One scratch on my hand from my lovely little cat, er, one bruise on my leg...and thats about it.

Silver Ledian
13th September 2003, 04:13 PM

-----

1) I'm left-handed...yep, I'm in the minority. I sometimes wonder why it is said that there are more righties in the world than lefties. Logically it would be a 50-50 chance...it's just something I wonder. I know genes and all are involved and it's not really 50-50 if both parents are right-handed but the fact there's so many more righties. ^^;;;; I'm talking too much now.

2) I'm sick right now ironically o_O I'm sitting on my swival chair atm with a hot water bottle on my stomach...I have a stomach ache. I took medicine earlier too. Must've been that gum earlier...I always get sick when I eat gum :yes:

3) I've never had a broken bone in my life...I can't remember the last time I was 'injured' but on my first day back at school, the sides of my shoes were sticking right into the sides of my feet and it took some of the skin off...it was quite ugly to see a bloody little hole on each of my feet - heh.

4) I can't see any at the minute...you just made me look at my ugly finger-nails ._.

en0miz
13th September 2003, 04:57 PM

I'm right handed. The only person left-handed in my family is my brother, and his handwriting is horrible. :yes:

I haven't gotten sick in a long time... since last winter I believe. I guess the last time I got a cold was late March.

Last month, my cousin and I were taking some bikes out from the back of his garage, and his big bike toppled over and feel on me. x_X I was pretty much okay, but I had a bunch of nasty scrapped skin all over the back of my legs. A few days before, I slammed my right middle finger in a door.

The few scratches on the back of my legs are pretty much cleared up. My right middle finger is still messed up though.. it doesn't hurt anymore, but it still has a big blotch of dried blood stuck under the fingernail. XP It doesn't bother me at all, but it still looks nasty.

Gligar_Man
13th September 2003, 05:27 PM
1. i was left handed until i got stabbed, then i had to learn how to use my right hand... so im right now, :\

2. like a few months ago... stomach flu

3. ummm... i dunno, i been hurt a bit

4. im not gonna bother counting... prolly no bruises, 3 or so scratches/cuts

Lightning
13th September 2003, 09:29 PM
I'm right-handed.
Uh... I had a cold sometime during the summer. I don't remember when that was. I'm pretty healthy this year, though, compared to last year. Last year I was home sick from school almost twice a week. Then again, I hated school, so I faked a lot, but whatever. =P
Uh... @_@ I sprained my ankle last year. I don't get hurt much, though. o_O;
I have a bruise on both of my knees. I think it's from the retarded school bus I have to ride every morning. >_> I also cut myself this morning. :<

Bai,
Lightning

Hexae
13th September 2003, 09:33 PM
I'm a left-handed writer.
I've had a few colds this year, nothing serious. Do canker sores count? x_O I've had a billion of those, to the point where I couldn't brush my teeth because of the pain.
I sprain my ankle ever few weeks, because of my bag, but nothing more serious than that.
None, actually. That's rare, I'm a huge clutz so usually I have more.

tropius12
13th September 2003, 09:38 PM
1. i am 100% right-handed on almost anything i do

2. i didnt really have anything serious in the past year either *knocks on wood*. last thing was probably a minor cold about a little more than a year ago.

3. nothing really. the last i can remember is when i fell on my leg the wrong way and it became a little numb, but nothing bad happened to it.

4. i have one big scratch on my right arm from one of my friends. we were messing with those peel-off milk tabs that we put on our knuckles and he got me good across my arm.

Avian Freeze
13th September 2003, 09:59 PM

I'm right-handed, though I've tried to write with my left hand before ^^;, my handwriting's okay with my left hand. Yes I'm weird o_o.

Last time I was sick other than a few minor colds recently was when I got shingles in March. It was annoying and I had to get an expensive medication for it x_X. Everyone thought I had herpes since the scientific name for shingles is "Herpes Zostar" --;.

I haven't gotten hurt for a while o_O. Probably when I broke my wrist and got a scar from biking in the Poconos :x.

None ^^. I do have a scrape under my nail from when the vent on the train cut my nail :\, but it's slowly growing out :x. I also have a scar on my right knee if that counts.

RedStarWarrior
13th September 2003, 11:50 PM
Hey Evil Twin!

Sexily both! ;)
3 years ago...strep throat.
Not in awhile...
Numerous...

Katie
14th September 2003, 12:52 AM
1. Are you right or left handed? Or both? :o
I'm a righty. I couldn't figure out how to write with my left if my life depended on it. I can't even figure out how to hold a pencil with that hand lol.

2. When was the last time you were sick? What did you have?
recently I've been getting colds/allergies, but nothing serious. last time it was mildly serious was last winter when I had bronchitis and pneumonia oO;; ON MY BIRTHDAY ;-;

3. When was the last time you got hurt? As in an injury
eh... I think it was thursday I had a freshly sharpened pencil and was thinking "hey.. this is pretty sharp. wonder if it could cut me" I tried and it did XD some of you might remember me saying I sliced my hand open with a pencil in the chat :x if that doesn't count then I broke my arm/shoulder when I was 13 oO fell off a horse XD

4. How many scratches, or bruises do you have atm?
a scab on my leg from scratching a bug bite too much, and the scratch-ish scab from the pencil incident. I think that's it, I'm not going to strip down and examine my entire body for booboos ;x

~Katie

mr_pikachu
14th September 2003, 02:45 AM
Right, but I'm working on using my left better, in case I break my right hand, which is bound to happen sometime.

Earlier today, I had a bad headache. :rolleyes: Okay, seriously, though, I haven't come down with an actual virus for quite a long time... probably about 3 months. It must be a record. It must be!

~*3. When was the last time you got hurt? As in an injury.
I screwed up my ankle really bad a few weeks ago. It's much better now, though.

Oh, jeez... I don't know, I have quite a few, some of which are scars by now... I will tell you that I fell off a boat awhile back, so I've got a huge lump and a large scar from that. XP. Yeah, I know. It sucks to be me.

Leon-IH
14th September 2003, 04:33 AM
1. Semi-Ambidextrous, i can't right left handed but thats about it

2. Couple weeks back.. had a Cold

3. Last week i serverely injured a back muscle

4. 3 Scratches, one cut on my foot..

homeofmew
14th September 2003, 08:04 AM
I am both-handed :( I mainly use my right hand more cause more people use their right hand :p

I have no idea when the last time i was really sick was, i went to the ER in 10th grade cause my mum thought i had apendisitis(sp?)
Today :O! I kicked some bricks, and punched em, do no try this at home please.
More than can be counted.

MarshmallowEgg
14th September 2003, 01:11 PM
~*1. Are you right or left handed? Or both? - I'm right-handed. Uh... go me? Yeah.

~*2. When was the last time you were sick? What did you have? - Back in March sometime. I was sick for a week. Shaking, freezing and feeling completely miserable... it sucked. And the worst part of it was that it was avoidable. Kids... make sure to always let out your emotions. Otherwise you'll end up on your bed Sunday night, crying for an hour before falling asleep and waking up the next morning sick. It's not fun. :no:

~*3. When was the last time you got hurt? As in an injury. - On Tuesday, at school. We were acting out Julius Caesar in groups, and I was Caesar, and our group had the scene where he gets killed. I fell over and slammed my knee into the ground.

~4. How many scratches, or bruises do you have atm? - There's a bruise on my knee from falling on Tuesday. I also have a bruise on my head from slamming my head into the bottom of my best friend's bed on Saturday morning. I somehow always wind up with my head under her bed when I sleep over, and she always told me one of these days I was going to slam my head into the bar underneath the bed on accident when I sat up. She was right. ^_^;;

midnightangel
14th September 2003, 07:50 PM
I am right-handed, but I can use my left hand for alot of things (except for writing--I'm working on that! :P )

The last time I was sick was when there was a nasty stomach virus in December 2002, that passed through the nursing home that I'm at now.

Alot of people got sick--were vomiting, had diarrhea, or had both symptoms.
What sucked was I went home I had 2 days off and was sick for most of the time, and I only felt better when I had to go back to work.

The last time I hurt myself seriously was when I pulled a muscle/injured my back in December of 2001 and finally after a series of pain pills, muscle relaxers, and unsuccessfully living with the pain (and almost losing my sanity), I went and went through physical therapy

End result--I was able to work and do my job without being in constant pain.

~*4. How many scratches, or bruises do you have atm?
I don't have any scratches or bruises at the moment.
I guess I'm just lucky so far

Courage
15th September 2003, 04:57 AM
Right.

Last week. God knows what.
Never, I am immune to pain. Brake my legs I'll prove it.
WTF??? If that means ever, over 3000

PNT510
16th September 2003, 01:31 PM
1. Left, but I can do alot of things right handed cause the world is out to get lefties.
2. I am sick right now with a head cold.
3. Last Major Injury was when major injury when I pulled my groin really bad in 5th grade. I couldn't walk for 3 days.
4. I'd say 6-12 in different places. I'm always doing stupid stuff so I'm always brusied and cut.

nightcrow
16th September 2003, 04:18 PM
1. Ash is a lefty :) And my handwriting is terrible!

2. I have a bit of a cough right now, but the last time I was REALLY sick was over spring break last year when i got the flu.

3. The last memorable injury I sustained was when I fell down the bleachers and caught the edge right between two vertebre. It hurt to bend down for a long time, and i still feel the affects from it :(

4. Actually not a lot right now, I think I have a bruise on my leg and scratches scattered around... but that's it *Shrug*

Mab the Mad Clefable
16th October 2003, 12:04 PM
1.Left handed.
2.Yesterday. I've got flu at the mo. and it ain't pleasant!
3.Broke a bone in my toe a couple of months back when I was moving a bed out of the house and I dropped it splat on my toe!
4. Several, I'm always bumping myself or getting scratches!