PDA

View Full Version : Madame Kojiro's Prediction Thread.

Kojiro
13th September 2003, 03:53 PM
Okay I am gonna make some predictions on upcoming Ag episodes,my Predictions will be based on FAQ and common sense!

Okay the Cacnea Episode!-You know that the gang is almost at the desert right? Well what better a place for a episode based on Cacnea And Cacturne! First TR could be walking in the desert where they see some Cacnea and a Cacturne,James realeases his Cacnea,and the other Cacnea get mad,they all hate humans,TR Cacnea was a part of their group and went off to go with Humans. They chase JJ into a cave where they see some Braile,*Ahem* foreshading anyone? Then the Cacnea get in trouble,like a sand storm,and Cacnea evolves to save them. So James gets a Cacturne!

Ash new guys-He will probably have a encounter with some Numel and he saves one and takes care of it,until a Member of TM tries to capture it,and use it for bad,he defends it,and it joins him.

Or Ash finds a Trapinch and does something to get it to join.

More Predictions later! Tell me what you think!

Zak
13th September 2003, 04:41 PM
Kojiro, I predict that in the future you're gonna post threads like this in Spoilers! You better... *moves*

~Zak

Kojiro
13th September 2003, 04:46 PM
How Are these Spoilers? I am making Educated guessing!

JazzJazz
13th September 2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Kojiro
How Are these Spoilers? I am making Educated guessing!

The spoilers may come in the answers... or in the fact you revealed that James gets a cacnea...

Jamesology101
15th September 2003, 05:53 AM
Some day I'm going to canvass opinion and see how many people actually give a damn about spoilers. I mean, are there actually people who don't know what happens before the next episode? How dull must that be!

On the subject of James's Cacnea: no, no, NO, and NO AGAIN! Cacnea can't evolve! It's all cute and small and it likes James, I don't want it to become a big, creepy Cacturne. It would lose all of its personality, and give me the heebie jeebies. What should happen is this:

Ash catches a Nincada, and after a while it evolves into Ninjask, bu he doesn't have any spare Pokeballs with him. Anyway, it evolves during a battle with TR, and at the end of the episode one of James's spare Pokeballs starts levitating eerily behind TR and following them around. This could go on for a while, until evenually they discover James has a new Pokemon: Shedinja, which possessed his Pokeball when Nincada evolved during the battle with Ash! With its Wonder Guard, Shedinja could deflect Pikachu's Thunderbolts (although going by TR's history this would only work for about one episode), and it looks dopey and weird enough for James. I think it's the perfect TR Pokemon.

Oh, and Ash could release the Ninjask or send it back to Oak or something. It's a pretty boring Pokemon.

Chris 2.1
15th September 2003, 02:20 PM
id like James to get Surskit.... it could shoot sap at him ^^ and if it evolved it could always scare him with its eyeball-wing-thing.

No, Cacnea is kool as he is, KEEP HIM AS HE IS! hehe

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 01:27 AM
Cacnea should stay as he is for the next few gyms, but toward the end, James should get a Cacturne, it would really suit him.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:30 AM
I kind of hope Misty encounters a Surskit. Since it's a Bug/Water type, there is sure to be some "I hate it/I love it" conflict going on, LOL.

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 01:34 AM
Yeah, Surskit is a must. I mean, its kind of like a must see episode, and a must catch for Misty.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:52 AM
I guess the writers have been saving Surskit for Misty, since I have never seen even ONE Surskit in the background in any of the older AG episodes.

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 01:52 AM
Well, maybe, but that doesn't neccessarily mean that Misty is going to catch it for sure.

Kojiro
20th September 2003, 10:10 AM
Surskit? That Pokemon is so boring and forgotten,I forgot about that thing,I have not even seen one in action,I hope Misty does not get stuck with that Dopey thing,maybe she should get Carvahna! Those things are killer,but then again,I think James should get that....

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 08:08 PM
No, I can't really picture a Carvanha with Misty, I kinda wanted Brock to get it, it would be competition for Corphish, Corphish would make jokes with Carvanha, but Carvanha would be all angry and stuff.

Potato Dude
23rd September 2003, 07:07 PM
I want to see J & J take a crack at Tate and Liza. Who knows? One of the popular strategies for fighting them, actually, is to catch a Wobbuffet and Mirror Coat their Pokemon into oblivion...and Cacnea has not one but TWO type advantages!

Nikku-San
25th September 2003, 04:08 PM
Haha, that's a neat idea, Potato Dude. Seeing TR win a gym battle legit would be funny but... scary.

I don't think Misty will catch Surskit though. Masato seems to play a big part in the Surskit ep. Masato and... Masato... I don't get that, but maybe he gets an evil twin. Or maybe just meets a guy with the same name.

Hanada Tattsu
26th September 2003, 01:22 AM
I was thinking that Masato gets Surskit, but it just suits Misty OH SO much more, it really is a good Pokemon for her.