PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Omg I'm so fat ;-; No wait, I'm too thin ;-;

Cheesey
13th September 2003, 04:35 PM
Hi all *wave* A poll for you, courtesy of me =P

1 ~ Are you concerned about your weight?
2 ~ If so, why? If not, why are you taking this poll? O.o
3 ~ Do you think you should do anything about your weight? If this doesn't apply to you, why are you still here? :O
4 ~ How much do you weigh?

~*~

1 ~ Kinda... x_x It's disturbing... :x
2 ~ I'm tall and lanky, and I'm below the average weight x_x; I think I should be eating more... When I'm on the PC I seem to eat less o.o;
3 ~ I think I should... I don't know if it matters, though. I'm still strong and healthy, so I'm not sick or anything ._.;
4 ~ Heh, I'd rather not say :x It's a bit embarrassing ;o I'm starting to think I should eat more or I'll waste away x.x;

Krystalline Kabutops
13th September 2003, 04:43 PM

Not really. I like being long and lanky :>

I felt like it :>

3 ~ Do you think you should do anything about your weight? If this doesn't apply to you, why are you still here? :O

Because if I leave, I HAMMAR YUO!! >:O

80 something.

Fett One
13th September 2003, 04:48 PM
No

2 ~ If so, why? If not, why are you taking this poll?
I'm bored which is why I am taking it

3 ~ Do you think you should do anything about your weight? If this doesn't apply to you, why are you still here?
I'm still here because I am bored and waiting for my dinner to arrive (I ordered out tonight)

If I was a woman I would be saying it's none of your business but since I'm not here goes: 140

Everoy
13th September 2003, 04:53 PM

A little.

My bodyfat is a little lower than what it should be for my age.

Well, I try to eat more, but it doesn't really do anything because at school one of our classes is Fitness, where we have to excersize(sp?) on excersize(sp?) equipment.

110 lbs.

Mikey
13th September 2003, 04:54 PM
1. Yes, I am concerned about my weight, but I don't have a weight problem. I just like to make sure I'm not fat. :p People should care about their weight as it makes them healthy!

2. Bordness and I like weight issues

3. Nah, I'm mostly all muscle. I work out everyday(run 3 miles, weight lift, crunches, sit ups, push ups, pulls ups, etc), so I pretty much have a built body that doesn't need improving.

4. Exactly? 138 Lbs. ALl muscle too. Won't find much fat to yank on me!:D

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2003, 04:57 PM
1. It's fine as long as it stays within healthy parameters, which it does.
2. Because it wouldn't be too representative if people who are fine with their weight didn't answer this poll.
3. Is that how you treat someone who's taking the trouble to reply to your poll?
4. It oscillates between 56 and 57 Kg.

Gligar_Man
13th September 2003, 05:19 PM
1. no
2. im not but i weigh an awful lot, when i tell people how much i weigh online i feel like i have to say im not fat, cause when you see answer to #4, youll udnerstand, otto is 6'4 and works out alot, :x
3. no
4. 246

jet1213
13th September 2003, 05:30 PM
hey u guys should probably post ur heights too or else the weight part really isnt that signifigant :/

1. no

2. idk

3. not at all

4. 5'11" 140 lbs

Silver Ledian
13th September 2003, 05:44 PM

-----

1) Yep. I don't want to be really fat when I'm older. I don't hold anything against fat people...I'd just rather be more healthy. I don't want to be anorexic or anything, I mean I want a bit of meat on me but I don't want to be too overweight.

2) Well...I think I've explained in 1).

3) Yeah...I reckon I should lose a bit of it by exercising...not by starving myself or going on a diet, they don't work for me. Exercise is the key for my body, everyone's different ^^;;; I don't get much exercise...my own fault =/

4) My height is 5'8 and I'm just over 9 and a half stone...I dunno kg's or lb's.

DarkTemplarZ
13th September 2003, 06:55 PM
1) Not really, I haven't had any problems with my weight since I was about 8 or 9. Right now I'm in good shape.

2) Absolute boredom. A poll in the endless sea of games? must reply

3) My weight's good about now, I've been working out a lot lately and gained some weight, but that's good.

4) I'm 5'11 or 6'0 and weight is 142 or 143

Crystal Mew
13th September 2003, 08:53 PM
~*1. Well, I am a girl...so to a certain degree I am. But I'm kinda underweight...so sometimes I think I'm getting fat, others I think I'm too skinny :/

~*2. I dunno...Ihaven't thought about it in awile...and I'm taking this poll because I want to, and I like polls, and there is only like 4 on the first page :|

~*3. No... even though I'm kinda underweight, I think I'm fine

~*4. I'm 5'7 so the average weight for a girl thats 5'7 is 125. but I'm like 115...so its all good :yes:

Lightning
13th September 2003, 09:23 PM
Uh.. no not really. o_o
Because it said poll and I wanted to take it. ;_;
I'm still here because I want to get to the last question. :\
Eh.. I'm 5'1" (I haven't grown in a whole year ;_;) and I'm around 115? *shrugs*

Bai,
Lightning

Avian Freeze
13th September 2003, 10:04 PM

No not really :x, my weight fluctuates a LOT o_o. Oddly I gained 5 pounds in the last week which is really scary o_O. I usually gain weight in quick spurts lol. I know I'm a bit underweight though.

*shrugs* bored right now :p.

Nah I don't think I really need to do anything about my weight, maybe just gain a bit more, but I eat a lot x).

I'm around 5' 8'' and weigh around 130 lbs.

RedStarWarrior
13th September 2003, 11:48 PM
Somewhat.
High blood sugar runs in my family.
No, I just have to make sure I don't get fat.
230 lbs.

Katie
14th September 2003, 01:05 AM
1 Are you concerned about your weight?
yep

2 If so, why?
dunno, I'm a perfectionist. I want to be perfect. I know I can't but want to be as close as possible. this might lead me to anorexia later, but hey... jump off that bridge when I come to it.

3 Do you think you should do anything about your weight?
I try to do push ups and curl ups every day, my arms are a lot more toned than they used to be so hurrah ^_^ my tummy doesn't poke out anymore either. my only problem is my butt. it's fecking huge XD

4 How much do you weigh?
115-120.. somewhere. and I'm 5'3 or so. call me shorty and die

~Katie

mr_pikachu
14th September 2003, 02:37 AM
1. Yeah
2. My parents have gotten me paranoid by annoying me about it all the time. I aughta become anorexic/belemic just to **** them off, heh.
3. I'm on a diet right now. :(
4. Around 175, and I'm a 5'9" male.

Oh, and before I forget, Katie's a - *hears click of gun being cocked* - very, very beautiful woman! Absolutely gorgeous! If anything, she's too tall. *gets shot in foot* OWW!

*Murkrow
14th September 2003, 03:19 AM

Not really, although I've been wondering if I'm too thin at the mo cos one of my mates(shes very thin) said how much she weighed and it was more than me o_O Other than that, my weight doesn't bother me.

I have nothing else to do.

My parents(well, my mum) keeps on saying that I've got to put on more weight but I don't see a point, I'll just lose it again. So no.

Er, 8 stone I think, maybe a bit less, its been a while since I last weighed myself. I would check now but the scales are in my parents room and my mums still asleep:P Don't think she'd be very happy if I disturbed her. Oh yeah, and I'm about 5'4''-5'5''

nightcrow
14th September 2003, 03:39 AM
1. Yeah, I worry about my weight.. not to an obsessive extent, but I still worry.

2. I don't gain weight very much, but once I gain it it's extremely hard for me to lose it.. ;x

3. I'd like to lose some weight, I have a bit of a tummy ;o

4. 5'10" and anywhere from 145 to 150 pounds, as it fluntuates.

Sir Chris
14th September 2003, 04:01 AM
1. no
2. postcount++
3. my occupation is to piss people off. *points to profile*
4. I weigh 230 lbs sir, and a good amount is muscle, so its all good. and I am 6'5" so...

~ Chris

Ice Maiden
14th September 2003, 04:20 AM

Only the tiniest bit. I'm not obsessed though. I don't stand in front of a mirror and try to rip my stomach out with my nails.

I keep getting told i'm going to waste away, which disturbs me a bit. And I don't get hungry that often, so I don't eat breakfast, which is like a major sin in my parents eyes. Then they complain and make me worried, so I force myself to eat, which makes me sick, so I don't eat...then the whole thing starts again.

I don't think I should do anything, but the rest of the world seems to...

I'm 5'5" and I weigh 100lbs. That's not too bad is it? I like being lanky...

Moltrecuno
14th September 2003, 06:16 PM

I was concerned a bit in my freshman year. Being required to use a device to calculate a girl's body fat is not a good idea. =\ But I got over it after a year after I found out that it was pretty normal to have that much(btw I'm not going to say how much I had so meh) XP

I don't mind my weight at all. My mom says I'm too skinny(jus because she feels mostly muscle and some bone on me... -.-' ) and wants me to eat more but I'm a bit of a health freak so I rarely eat anything that can make me gain weight(even if I eat junk food its like a small handful of potato chips >_>; ). Plus the stuff she cooks barely has any fat in it (rice for example...). XP

Oh and...

Postcount++ good...

I would like to work out more just to be healthy and stronger but other than that, I like postcount++ :)

I'm 5'2.5 and weigh about 110lbs. My family is full of people with a high metabolism so I've gained little to no weight in the past couple of years from inheriting that trait(and since I eat healthy). O_o;; So I guess my mom can't make me gain weight as fast as she wants. :yes:

I am teh shorty!! :D

Being short does have its advantages when facing tall and mean guys. So don't get me angry. ^_^

~M~

Angel Blossom
14th September 2003, 08:42 PM
1) Not really. Most people say I'm well proportioned, and I am quite thin, so I'm not worried or anything. ^^ Besides, I'm in good shape and I'm healthy, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about, lol. It's funny, though. I weigh very little, but oddly I have a ghetto booty and all of that weird stuff. XD It's annoying when others point it out, tho.

2) ^^" I just felt like replying to a poll. There's nothing wrong with my weight, so I don't find any harm in talking about it sometimes. ^^;; And sorry dudes! That postcount++ thing died a few years ago. *giggles*

3) I think I should just stay in shape and try not to eat any junk food, so I can stay thin for a long time. =D

4) I'm 5'5" and 100 lbs. LOL, it's so freaky that Ice_Maiden and I are the same height AND weight. Oo;; Yay, she's my twin sister now. Anywaaay.. my family is full of people that are thin. I know that 100 lbs sounds a little odd, but I can assure you than I don't look like a twig. XD I have SOME shape, lmao.

Rambunctious Jamirus
14th September 2003, 08:49 PM
No, actually. I don't really care. I usually stay within the range of 104 to 111 depending on the time of day. According to a theory though, I'm underweight because of my height.

Erm...look! Giant, flying R.O.U.S! (Rodents Of Unsual Size)

Because I can...mwahahaha...

In the mornings, around 104-106. At night, around 108-110. I have a high metabolism like my mom used to. I can eat as much as I want and stay in that range :p

Pichu
15th September 2003, 01:09 AM

Yup...

Um.... huh?

Yes,... I need to eat more...

125 pounds. >_<;

ILikePokemonP
15th September 2003, 02:08 AM

Kinda, I'm sort of underweight even though I eat heaps.

The url dragged me in.

3 ~ Do you think you should do anything about your weight?

Can't do much more than I already am.

No idea for some reason this place has no scales...

Jay
18th September 2003, 02:24 AM
That postcount++ thing died a few years ago. *giggles*

Listen to her, k ty.

1/. My parents are dead concerned about it but I'm unsure as to why o_O No offense to others but by looking at your weight I see no reason why they should be concerned about me being 'underweight'. I'm not concerned about it at all.

2/. I'm replying to this poll because... I feel like it. lol

3/. Nope, I think I'm at an average weight for my age.

4/. I'm close to 6', but I think I'm 5'11". I weigh 150 or something around there. Yeah, screw being underweight. Being overweight is the issue =x.