PDA

View Full Version : DBZ on GBA nd PS2

GreenShirT
13th September 2003, 09:20 PM
I know this is kinda "old news" well it is to me but almost every topic you "gamers" post is about old games so what the hey!

Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu on the GBA -
Personally I think it looks ot be the best fighting game on the GBA yet. You play as 1 of 15 characters from the DBZ series, including Brolly this time :D
The fighting style looks amazing and very smooth and as I love DBZ i will be getting this title.
Check out the trailer - http://www.dragonballz.com/index2.cfm?page=tai

DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 2 on PS2 -

I played Budokai when I stole it from my brothers friend and I totally loved it.
Now Budokai 2 looks set to be even better IMO. You have the same characters as in Budokai but with a few more hidden ones but the main addition to this game is a single player "dragon mode" in which you fight through all the sagas. Another plus point is the levels "crumbling" around your energy. I will wait and see if it is what I expect before I judge.

PNT510
14th September 2003, 12:16 AM
I personly can't wait for Budokai 2. My younger brother bought the first one, all my friends thought it sucked, but I thought it was a soild game. A must have for any DBZ fan. The second one looks even better than the first with the cel shaded graphics.

DarkTemplarZ
14th September 2003, 09:21 AM
Original Budokai was pretty stupid really. I hated having to combo into every move, and the characters looked pretty bad. Budokai 2 looks much better tho.

BTW there was a sort of Dragon Mode in original Budokai, it was called Story Mode...