PDA

View Full Version : POLL\\ what color is your hair :o

abunaidesu
13th September 2003, 10:16 PM
Since my other poll suxed, here is my "NEW" one

Mine is Black with Red Highlights o.O How about yours?

RedStarWarrior
13th September 2003, 11:45 PM
Dark brown, soon to be blue.

Katie
14th September 2003, 01:11 AM
reddish-blondish-brownish. don't ask. if you knew me irl you'd know... lol. everyone thinks my hair color is cool but I hate it >_< OMGZ KAYTEE IZ DAT UR REEL HARE COLORZ LOLZWTF!! --;

~Katie

mr_pikachu
14th September 2003, 02:41 AM
Black. It used to be dark brown, but it turned black over the years. (And not by dye, mind you!) I don't plan on dying my hair anythime soon, or ever, for that matter.

And, btw, you might want to add something else to your poll, so its more than just one question...

woz
14th September 2003, 03:47 AM
brown; it used to be blonde, but it gradually darkened during my teen years.

Gligar_Man
14th September 2003, 03:57 AM
black but i shave it, :\

Cheesey
14th September 2003, 05:51 AM
Naturally it's brown, but currently it's dark blue :3 I like it a lot more.

Silver Ledian
14th September 2003, 07:40 AM
^^; Pretty short poll but anyways...

...My hair is black and always has been. Lots of people I know bleach their hair blonde when the school year is over, they must think it makes them look class but it simply just makes them all look the same - like bums. But mines is black, yep :)

Mikey
14th September 2003, 08:20 AM
Mine is black with blonde tips. Yeah, this sentence is to add point to my poll answering! Mwahahaha!:D

DarkTemplarZ
14th September 2003, 09:24 AM
Kinda dirty blonde/brown, I can't really describe it. I never dyed it or anything, and never will probably.

JamieC
14th September 2003, 09:56 AM
Naturally I have light blonde hair (my hairdressers love it, they say its really nice :) )

At the moment though I've got it bleached on top, and drk brown lowlights around the back - had it done for Europride in Manchester.

And I went out with a hairdresser for 8 months, he used to dye my hair all sorts of colours - blues, green, purples - red for a couple of hours till we realised it didn't suit me at all - and mixtures of the above :) Shame he was such a git!

MarshmallowEgg
14th September 2003, 11:54 AM
My hair is brown. ;_; It's so boring. It's got a little bit of red mixed in, but you can't see it unless I'm in bright light/sunlight. I'm getting it streaked with blond soon; I hate it being plain brown.

Lightning
14th September 2003, 05:33 PM
Mine is dark brown. =\ I want to get it streaked som colour, but I'm not sure what yet. And my mom won't let me anyway. XD;

Bai,
Lightning

ZeldaFan20
14th September 2003, 06:06 PM
Well, mine is mainly brown, but the natural highlights can turn either red or blonde, depending on the angle of sunlight.

Crystal Mew
14th September 2003, 06:14 PM
Hmm... my hair is like...light brown o_O; and...it has some strands of black, dark brown in it...its a weird color of hair 8)

midnightangel
14th September 2003, 06:52 PM
My hair used to be a medium brown with red highlights that looked decent with my coloring

Now my hair is a mix of dark brown (almost looks black) with some red highlights that are almost impossible to see unless you are really up close or if I am in the sun---looks like a pile of brown you-know-what is sitting on my head ;o

I seriously need to redo my hair :rolleyes:

Fett One
14th September 2003, 08:55 PM
My hair is and always has been brown.

Angel Blossom
14th September 2003, 09:10 PM
Dark blonde. ^^;; It used to be very light blonde when I was a little kid, but it got a bit darker. *shrug* Ah! I really hope that my hair won't get dark brown when I'm really old. XD Sometimes it looks reddish-brown, or light brown. Yuppers, I have an extremely confusing hair color. ^^' Oh well, people have always told me that my hair color is really cute. I suppose they might be telling the truth, because I get that comment so many times every day. =)

EDIT: Oo; I make the stupidest mistakes.

Craig
14th September 2003, 10:12 PM
mix between normal brown (?) and dark brown.

Anways, I wish it was black. oh yes I do.

Pichu
15th September 2003, 01:07 AM
I dye it red/auburn... or else, I have grey hairs. ;o

Anita
15th September 2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by MarshmallowEgg
My hair is brown. ;_; It's so boring. It's got a little bit of red mixed in, but you can't see it unless I'm in bright light/sunlight.

Same here. ^^' I'm waiting for it to grow long enough so the red's gone, because I don't like it anymore. X.x Then it'll be all dark brown and stuff.. simple, yes. Boring, yes. But that's okay..
Everyone at my school's been dying their hair with such intense black, red and yellow (not blonde, yellow) colors you can tell it's dyed. I like my simple, un-obvious dark brown hair. X3
Sorry, I'm done now. :3

nightcrow
16th September 2003, 11:01 AM
I have blonde hair. :) Over time it's gotten lighter, which is cool, because it used to be a really ugly brown-ish blonde. I really like it now... if only it'd stay straight! :yes:

Toxicity
16th September 2003, 11:24 PM
My hair is normally a deep dark brown alone....but it still is...with neon blue highlights....~_^

Barunson's Spirit
17th September 2003, 12:48 AM
My hair is boring brown. I really hate this brown hair. I hate my brown hair as much as my brown eyes. Hopefully I will get my hair bleached in the weekend.

soggy_cardboard
17th September 2003, 04:13 AM
wo. black. rock on......:rolleyes:

Wergoheb
17th September 2003, 02:29 PM
My hair color is black... as most afros are

Hyper Mew
18th September 2003, 02:22 AM
I have pink hair like every Mew =P ......... just kidding:P

True: I have normal, brown hair.

Jay
18th September 2003, 02:34 AM
My natural hair colour is blonde, but that decided to change after my first haircut at the age of 4 when it changed to brown, then eventually, dark brown, then guess what. Black. 10 years later, I have jet black hair lol

Angelic Brat
22nd September 2003, 12:36 AM
My current hair color is like a dark, raspberry tinted brown with a lot of fuschia highlights. But it's not really like highlights, because there's more pink than brown... if that even makes sense. I really like it. It turned out that way because I didn't bleach it well. After bleaching it, it was brown with some random bits of orange in it. It was so ugly, and I didn't have any more bleach left so I went ahead and used the pink dye. But I'm lucky, even when I screw up my hair it still looks neat. :yes: I wanted solid pink hair, but I guess partially / mostly pink hair is good enough for now. O_o

Edit: I'm retarded and forgot to mention my natural color. -_-; Uh..it's medium brown. Not too exciting. XD But I've been doing things to the color since I was 12. I'm surprised it's as healthy as it is. @_@

~Bethany

LightNinetales
22nd September 2003, 12:10 PM
I have light brown hair....with red highlights....

Wild Female Machoke
22nd September 2003, 01:49 PM
I have shoulder-length black hair with blonde highlights that I got from bleaching. It used to be short when I got it dyed red, but my hair grows fast. I like my reddish dyed hair, but unforunately it didn't last long.

Sweet Mystic Mew
22nd September 2003, 02:07 PM
I have normal, brown hair =/ but I would like to have white streaks:D

Mab the Mad Clefable
13th October 2003, 07:59 AM
Naturally, a light brown but it's usually red these days.