PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Emperor Dragon? Whoo~

Dark-San
13th September 2003, 11:33 PM
Okay I got an Emperor Dragon by trading off my Chaos Soldier. Now I am begining to wonder if I had made the correct decision... Anyway upon getting my Emperor Dragon, the first thing I want to do is to add it in my deck :D

I also bought a Globin Attack Force, Forceful Sentry, 3 Kaizer Seahorse and 1 Gilford the Lightning. And too included them inside the deck...

Deck

15 Monsters
1 Globin Attack Force
1 Chaos Emperor Dragon
1 Gilford the Lightning
1 Sankan
1 Witch of Black Forest
1 Yata
1 Don Zaloog
1 Spirt Reaper
1 Fiber Pod
1 Exquisitely Virus
1 Sinister Serpent
1 Jinzo
3 Kaizer Seahorse

6 Traps
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Imperial Order
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force

19 Magic
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Painful Choice
1 Nobleman of Crossout
1 Dark Hole
1 Raigeki
1 Swords of Revealing Light
1 Forceful Sentry
1 Delinquent Duo
1 Confiscation
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Together We Stand
1 Change of Heart
1 Snatch Steal
1 Harpie's Feather Duster
1 Heavy Storm
2 Mystic Space Typhoon

Well I was thinking of replacing the Spirt Reaper with one more Don Zaloog but this card had save my @$$ lots of time so I am having second thoughts on whether having it replaced would be a good idea.... So I need you doods comments on this.

Also don't bother asking me why i didn't include Mairge of Nightmare in the deck. This is because I havn't found the card yet so I would be playing Painful Choice as a substitute.

Yet I was thinking of putting in the elfs but I need more light types to get that dragon out so I had them replaced with some Kaizer Seahorses....

Hmm I guessed thats all. Ta- ta :wave:

DarkTemplarZ
14th September 2003, 09:12 AM
not really that good. If ur gonna run Yata Lock w/ CED, u should have more Zaloogs and Reapers, along with Drop Off. 15 monsters is a bit low, if u can fit at least 16 or 17 monsters that'll be for the best. Gilford the Lightning and Kaizer Seahorse don't really fit in. If you need a good light type monster, get some Blade Knights and maybe even a Rocket Warrior. Forget Mirage of Nightmare and Painful Choice, how about Sixth Sense? Much better card for drawing IMO.

Chrisodeo
14th September 2003, 08:09 PM
What's Kaiser Seahorse for? Chaos Emperor Dragon can only be special summoned, and only by removing one Light and one Dark main-type monster from your graveyard. Same with Chaos Soldier. However, they are an uber way of summoning Gilford. So a couple can stay. Aside from that, you don't have many Light monsters, so you may need to replace a few things like Sankan.

-1x Kaiser Seahorse
+1x Magical Armor EXE

Magical Armor EXE, basically, is a Light/Rock 2400/1400 that's destroyed on the opponent's standby phase. It can't attack the turn it's summoned either. So what's the use? Easy. It provides a quick, easy way of summoning Chaos Emperor Dragon. And, indirectly, a Yata lock. Summon the Dragon, use its effect, and bingo, you've got a quick and easy Yata lock. The end.

Edit: Of course, you could go with a Dark Paladin setup. Then it's..

-3x Kaiser Seahorse
-1x Gilford the Lightning
-1 Don Zaruug
-1 Fiber Pod
-1x Goblin Strike Team

+2x Skilled Black Magician
+1x Skilled White Magician
+2x Black Magician
+2x Buster Blader
+1x Breaker the Magic Warrior
+3x Super Magical Swordsman - Black Paladin [Fusion]

-1x Swords of Revealing Light
-1x Confiscation
-1x Forceful Sentry

+2x Fusion (Polymerization)
+1x Miraculous Revival

Dark Paladin is great for the Chaos messengers. The Chaos Dragon is great for Yata. So basically, your first agenda is summoning Chaos Dragon, by any means possible. Then work on achieving a Yata lock. If all else fails, use the Paladin and co as backup.

DarkTemplarZ
15th September 2003, 08:03 PM
ummm lunatic, a Black Paladin deck with both DM and Buster Blader? Are you INSANE? Talk about slowing down ur deck, sheesh. 5 words: Vasago the Lord of Destruction. Fusion substitute. And where the HELL did u get Black Paladin from this? This is a Yata lock deck, mixing black paladin in is a big no-no.

Second, why would you simply summon a monster just to waste it like u would with EXE? That's just pointless, ur wasting a summon. There's better light monsters to use, Rocket Warrior and Blade Knight namely.

Dark-San
16th September 2003, 08:55 PM
IMO mixing dark paladin and chaos emperor dragon is a wrong idea...

Basically this deck is just getting both emperor dragon and either sankan or witch of black forest out at the same time. Use the effect and find yata out for the lock on. I might try going for some mystic tomatos to see if the deck works....

Anyway DarkTemplarZ those two light monster cards you mentioned, they are quite rare ard here 'cause not many ppl here opened their boosters anymore. Tats the reason why I went for Kaiser Seahorse. A light monster with a decent atk of 1700. Hey who could find any light types which hav an attack more than 1700?

DarkTemplarZ
16th September 2003, 09:53 PM
guess ur right. They are promos after all, even if they are awesome (Well, Rocket Warrior's in promo and both Joey structures if I'm not mistaken). But still, 1750 with a rather obsolete effect for this deck, especially with that hideous sea dragon sub-type. There's not that many actually, I can only name 3, X Head Cannon, Skilled White Magician, and Reflect Bounder, plus Knight of White Dragon and Mimic Illusionist, which kinda fit.