PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Starts!

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
14th September 2003, 05:35 PM
Ya, hello everyone! This rpg, an original by me, I've decided to bring back. Hopefully this thrives like it once did ^^ Ya, so here's the story!

Late one night, you're walking home from the local mall. You've had your fun for the day, shopping till your feet ached like the dickens. You're ready to go home, and you want to get there sooner than if you took the road home. You decide to go through the woods, you and a group of people you know from school. You know some of them, but a few you've only seen once or twice before. Wild Pokemon own the woods, but nobody is afraid. Safety in numbers, right? Wrong. A whistling noise, and everyone looks up. A shooting star! Heading straight for the group! Everyone scatters, and what seems to be a UFO crash lands in a, well, a self made clearing. Since you aren't afraid of it, just curious, the group takes a look. It sure is indeed a spaceship, in the shape of a Mew! An opening appears in the hull, and light floods out into the clearing. A dark form stumbles out, and collapses in a heap. Someone steps forward, then gasps in surprise, as the dark form gets up. It floats out of the light, and you can finally see what it is. A Mew!

A voice unlike any you have ever heard before, fills the clearing. You know its the Mew, but it hasn't opened its mouth!

<Humans....Do not...be afraid..> the voice gasps. The Mew floats forward, then sits down in front of you all. He tells you his story, and you listen with facination, as he's telling it, images fill your head. A slimy slug type of animal, crawling into the ear canal of some poor Scyther, it being held down, then, it stands up calmly, and talks. You can understand it. "I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." It says, swinging the blades. Before you know it, the Mew is done talking. You're horrified at what you've just seen, what those...Yeerks, as the Mew called them, took control of a planet, then leave it in search of another. <My...name...is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil. My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> Ahrihu then collapses. <Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, of Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!> The person in question runs, and returns with the cube. It does indeed have the insignia of Ditto. <Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power...to...ARGH!> Ahrihu yells in pain. That's when you see the injury. A long tear down its side, and then its tail...it has a blade on it! <Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...> The energy emanating from this poor creature makes you touch it. As you touch it, a strange energy seems to leave the Mew, and go into you. After everyone touches it, Ahrihu gasps in pain. He is breathing heavily now, then, you all feel a terrible power. <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> he yells with almost the last of his energy. You look up into the sky, and see another ship, looking like some medievil battle Ax. It lands in the forest some few hundred feet, then you hear what can only be a veritable army of Scyther slashing through the undergrowth. Everyone scatters, and leaps into the bushes. But, you don't leave. You stay to see what happens. After about 5 minutes, you see what you know to be as Visser Three. A Mewtwo! That evil energy hits you again, and you know it to be coming from the Visser. <Well well well...what do we have here? The last renegade eh? When will you Mew's learn that us Yeerks cannot be defeated?! WE WILL TAKE OVER THIS PLANET! YOU HAVE FAILED!> He roars. The voice isn't unlike the one you heard from the Mew. <You..will..fail Visser Three! No matter what you do!> Ahrihu bellows defiantly. <HAHAHAHAHAHA! I will prove I will win right now! You have destroyed many of my brothers, MEW! Now, prepare to die!> Visser Three yells. You see his body twist and flow, and you deduce he's morphing, like the Mew said you would be able to. After about thirty seconds, a giant Tyranitar is standing where the Mewtwo was. He reaches the arm down, and picks up the Mew. Realization dawns on what is about to happen, and you weep as the Mew is lifted. He puts up a valiant fight, stricking away with his tailblade, but is doing nothing to hard skin of the Visser. You close your eyes as the claws drop the Mew. You hear vomiting close to you. The Scythers that are surrounding the clearing hear it, and start speaking to the Visser. <HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!> he roars. You hear human voices, plus the drone of Scyther wings. You don't care anymore, and you leap up and start to run away. You don't really care about anything else except escaping from those evil creatures. The rest of the night is a blur, and you wake up the next morning, after nightmares about what happened. You think its just a dream, until someone calls you about it. Everyone who you remember that was there has agreed to meet on a Pokemon Farm. You jump on your bike and head there....

This is where we come in. We'll start off at the mall, on the way home, after I get some certain people in here *glomps Teresa AKA Moltrecuno, Amy AKA Nala98, and a few others* Ok, now for the sign-ups! Oh, and yes, more of the plot will be revealed once this starts. Meh, I might put up the rest later.

NEW RULE ENSTATED BY ME: NO MORPHING HUGE POKEMON INSTANTLY! WE WILL ALL START WITH FIRST STAGE POKEMON! ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED! NO LEGENDAIRES WILL BE MORPHED!

Name: Tobias
Looks: Blonde Hair, Green Emerald eyes, 5'10, 190 lbs. Wears black fingerless gloves, a black T-shirt, and Black jeans, along with Black shoes.
Personality: A Shy, unspoken person. Never lets himself get too close to people, since he is moved often. A loner. *explained in History ^^*
Pokemon owned: Just a Pikachu he named Sparx. Yes, the infamous Sparx, xD.
History: Mom and Dad were believed to be killed in a car crash long ago. Although, there are no records of it. Is shipped from his drunk Uncle's house to his demanding Aunt's house and vice versa regulary. Is currently at Uncle's house. Neither his Uncle or Aunt really care about him, so he is able to do what he pleases, even if it means not going to school.
Other: Sparx! THUNDERBOLT OTHER! EHHHHHH!

Second: *Character will be introduced to the group later*

Name: Aximilli-Esgourath-Isthil. Nicknamed Ax for short.
Looks: Like Mew! Is Ahrihu's younger brother, crashlanded somewhere far away in a different ship. Has the trademark tailblade
Personality: Undisclosed. Not used to human things, so meh :/ Young and foolish. Yada yada yada.
Pokemone Owned: He is a Pokemon --;
History: Came with his brother and the rest of the fleet in their 'Dome Ship'. Which, basically, is a small city in a spaceship ^^ Was transported to the dome part with another younger Mew(Maybe), since they were too young to fight. The dome was disconnected during the battle between the Blade ship and the Dome Ship. Crashlanded somewhere on Earth...
Other: Erm, is a Mew and can Morph...meh.

*Post yer sign-up on your first post, please :/*

Tobias
~~~~

"Aunt doesn't care. Uncle doesn't care. Why do I even stay around here?" I wondered aloud. I had been at my uncle's about a week now, and he still didn't know I was here. Every time I tried to talk to him about something, he just grunted and told me to leave the pizza on the counter, something that annoyed me to no end. But tonight, I didn't care, I was at the mall, having fun for once in my life! Although I didn't talk to anyone, since most people would rather beat me ten ways upwards and downwards at once, a saying which I never even understood. "Hey, Tobias, come try this one!" A girl I knew from school called. Her name is Teresa, and she was one of the few that actually cared to know where I was. I've never admitted it before now, but once before she had saved me from a very embarrassing situation. Let's just say I've been made fun of having to have a girl come to my rescue ever since. I sat down at the game that she indicated. She popped a quarter in, and I started the game. It was kinda wierd, some little guy traveling back and forth, catching something. I wasn't really interested. "Oh man! Tobias! We need to leave, its getting kinda late, and we have school tomorrow!" She said, grabbing my arm and tugging me away from the machine. "But.." I started to say, but she wasn't listening. People were leaving, taking the stupid shortcut through the woods. Amazingly, people were just traveling in the usual twos or threes, bigger groups were heading in tonight. "Hey Bill! Don't go in there without a group! You heard about the attacks, didn't you?!" I heard someone call. Teresa, still dragging me along by the arm, joined a group of people, some more I was recognizing. People from chem class, history, and others. There were about nine others with us, and we started off through the woods. I admit, starting out, it was wierd. There were no noises, like everything in the forest was told to be silenced or something. We did hear others for a while, but pretty soon, we didn't even hear them. "Creepy..." I heard someone else say. Others made sounds of agreement. "Hey! Look at that!" Someone cried. Everybody looked up, and there was a shooting star! "Amazing...hey...everybody........does it seem like its getting closer?" Teresa said. "Yeah..." A few replied, and that's when we realized. It was getting closer, and very quickly. "Its going to crash over there!" Someone yelled. The meteor crashed a few hundred yards away, with crashes, snaps, and a steady wooshing sound. Then, it stopped... "Ummmm...." "Maybe, we should see what it is? I mean, if we find something big, we could get money, right?" A kid I knew as Erin said. People nodded, and the next thing I knew, we were headed off in the direction of the crash. It took us awhile to find the crash site, but amazingly, it had landed in a clearing of some sort. It didn't look like a normal clearing, it seemed that it had been burned by something.. "Over there!" Teresa said. There, when we looked, wasn't a meteorite. No, it was MUCH larger than that. It looked like a giant Mew! "What the hell is that thing?" Someone muttered. An opening appears in the hull, and light floods out into the clearing. A dark form stumbles out, and collapses in a heap. Someone steps forward, then gasps in surprise, as the dark form gets up. It floats out of the light, and everyone sees what it is. A Mew!

A voice unlike any I've have ever heard before, fills the clearing.

<Humans....Do not...be afraid..> the voice gasps. The Mew floated over to us, then sat down hard on a stump. <Listen...to..my story. Please...its...your only..chance> The voice says wearily. "The voice, I can tell, its coming from the Mew somehow, but its not speaking like we would.." Someone said. <Yes...you humans, are....fast...learners, aren't...you? I am communicating....with my thoughts......It is how we Mew's...talk to...each other.> The Mew says. "This is crazy.." I muttered. I couldn't believe this was happening. A real live Mew? Here? It had to be some kind of trick. <I am..no trick...Tobias...> I stared at the Mew. Now, I was interested. He seemed to sigh, then started with his story. <I come from a planet far away....as you can see. We traveled here because the threat of the Yeerks.> "Yeerks? Sounds like you're talking about the New York baseball team man." Someone said. He was silenced by someone else, and the Mew continued. <Yeerks..are parasitic slugs, to put the words into your terms. They...travel into the ear canal of another creature in order to live. Every three days, the must...return to the..Yeerk pool, get their Kandrona rays..to live...> It said. Pictures floated into my head..a Yeerk, as the Mew called it, crawling into a poor Scyther's ear canal...It struggling, and yelling...then, suddenly, it gets up, and says something that I can understand. "I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." It says, swinging the blades. Then, the image disappears, and the Mew has stopped talking. <My...name...is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil. My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> Ahrihu then collapses. <Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!> He pointed at me....Sensing this was something that I should do, I ran inside the ship. I didn't find the 'Cube' for a few minutes, but while I was searching, I did find what looked like a Picture. In it, was the Mew that was outside, plus three others. "Is that....his family?" I asked myself. I then saw the cube, and I grabbed it and ran out. It does indeed have the insignia of Ditto. <Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power...to...ARGH!> Ahrihu yells in pain. That's when I saw the injury. A long tear down its side, and then its tail...it has a blade on it! <Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...> The others were looking sceptical, but I felt something from this creature. I reached my hand out, and placed it on the cube. I felt a warm glow, and then nothing. Teresa, being bolder than most, also reached her hand out, and I believe she felt the same feeling, judging by her look of surprise. One by one, the others did the same, some still sceptical by their looks. Ahrihu is now breathing heavily, I noticed. Then, I felt something...a huge power..heading towards us. <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> he yells with almost the last of his energy. The others looked up, feeling the same energy. Coming down was a ship that looked like a huge, medievil Battle-Ax! The others started to scatter, but I stayed by the side of the Mew for a few seconds longer. [i]<Tobias! Run..go, I'm done for. You must live! He says to me. I nod, and run, diving into the bushes, as trees fall down across the clearing. A veritable army of Scythers fly around the clearing, and form a perimeter. After about 5 minutes, I see what I know to be as Visser Three. A Mewtwo! That evil energy hits me again, and I know it to be coming from the Visser. [i]<Well well well...what do we have here? The last renegade eh? When will you Mew's learn that us Yeerks cannot be defeated?! WE WILL TAKE OVER THIS PLANET! YOU HAVE FAILED!> He roars. The voice isn't unlike the one I heard from the Mew. <You..will..fail Visser Three! No matter what you do!> Ahrihu bellows defiantly. <HAHAHAHAHAHA! I will prove I will win right now! You have destroyed many of my brothers, MEW! Now, prepare to die!> Visser Three yells. His body starts to twist and flow. After about thirty seconds, a giant Tyranitar is standing where the Mewtwo was. He reaches the arm down, and picks up the Mew. Realization dawned on what is about to happen, and I weeped as the Mew is lifted. He puts up a valiant fight, stricking away with his tailblade, but is doing nothing to hard skin of the Visser. I closed my eyes as the claws drop the Mew. I heard vomiting close to me, and the Scythers that are surrounding the clearing hear it, and start speaking to the Visser. <HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!> He roars. I don't care anymore, I'm getting out of here! I thought to myself. I jumped up, and started running for home....
~~~~~~~~

There ya go! Start RPing! :D Have fun everyone! I'll be back on later today maybe to see what's happening so far :)

Arnen
14th September 2003, 07:26 PM
~Name: Erin
~Gender: F
~Looks: A bit tall, about 5'3", she has short, light brown hair. Her bangs are grown out, and a few locks curl down below her ears. She has grey eyes that have a bluish-purple tint to them, and a few freckles smattered across her nose and cheeks. She often wears Aeropostale shirts, her favorite being a yellow top with moneys on it, and a long-sleeved one with a duck on it. She always wears flared jeans, either black, blue, or kahki, and black boots. She has a small denim purse containing her wallet, her Pokeballs and Pokedex, a few things of lip gloss, her GBA, and a random book.
~Personality: Cheerful and nice to most, she does tend to hold grudges for quite a while. She is very intelligent (could be moved ahead a grade or two if she wanted), and often uses it in a funny kind of way (she loves to joke around with big words). She reads a lot, and always carries a book (usually one of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles) in her purse to read when she's bored. She's really a huge tomboy, though she doesn't seem like it.
~Pokemon owned by you: Growlithe (male, nicknamed Honoo), Vaporeon (female, nicknamed Mizu), Spearow (male, nicknamed Kaze), Sandshrew (female, nicknamed Chietsu), Ralts (female, nicknamed Kazume), Scyther (no, not an evil one XD)(male, nickname: Kaiten)
~History: She's just an everage girl. She's popular at school and lives with her parents and her younger brother in a relatively large house. Up till now, nothing in her life has really been anything but ordinary.
~Other: And her other powers are... :P
~Other 2: For some reason, whenever she morphs into a Pokemon, she still has the same eyes. She also has a little secret crush on Tobias *giggles insanely*

**~:Erin:~**

Ah, the mall. A place with dozens of stores, waiting for a girl like me to shop to her heart's content.

It makes me sick!

Truth be told, I was only there because my friend, Cassie, had asked me to go shopping with her and her cheerleader friends. May all cheerleaders earn an early and untimely grave, aside from Cassie!! Finally, it was starting to get dark, but Cassie and her perky little friends still wanted togo to some more stores, so I left as politely as I could.

I saw some more people heading towards the woods. I spotted Tobias among them. I blushed slightly, slipping into the throng. As we entered the woods, an eery silence fell around us. It was like the forest was dead. Suddenly, someone pointed skyward. A huge shooting star streaked across the sky.

"It's going to land over there!" I heard someone yell.

"Maybe we should see what it is!" I suggested, "I mean, if we find something big, we could get money, right?" A few people nodded in a greement, and we all headed towards the crash site. It appeared that the meteor had burned itself a clearing to land in. Weird...

"Over there!" someone I recognized as Teresa, from my algebra class, cried. But, when we got there, we discovered it wasn't really a meteorite. It looked like a giant Mew!

"What the hell is that thing?" I muttered. Suddenly, part of it opened up, casting light across the clearing. Something stumbled out, collapsing like a drunkard. Someone stepped forward, then gasped, as the thing got up. It floated out of the light, revealing it to be a Mew! A strange voice seemed to emenate from it, filling my mind.

<Humans....Do not...be afraid..> the voice said. It sounded pained. The Mew floated closer, then sat down on a stump. <Listen...to..my story. Please...its...your only..chance> The voice said wearily.

"The voice, I can tell, its coming from the Mew somehow, but its not speaking like we would.." Someone said.

<Yes...you humans, are....fast...learners, aren't...you? I am communicating....with my thoughts......It is how we Mews...talk to...each other,> The Mew says.

"This is crazy.." Tobias muttered. I nodded to myself. What would a Mew be doing here, with us? It was preposterous!

<I am..no trick...Tobias...> Everyone stared. <I come from a planet far away....as you can see. We traveled here because the threat of the Yeerks.>

"Yeerks? Sounds like you're talking about the New York baseball team man." Someone next to me said. I punched him sharply in the arm, muttering for him to shut up.

<Yeerks..are parasitic slugs, to put the words into your terms. They...travel into the ear canal of another creature in order to live. Every three days, the must...return to the..Yeerk pool, get their Kandrona rays..to live...> it said. Pictures floated into my head... A slug thing, a Yeerk or whatever it was called, slithering into a Scyther's ear (I gulped, thinking of Kaiten). I heard the Scyther speak, or the Yeerk speak through it, ot whatever, but I could understand it, in any case, which was remarkable. "I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." It said, swinging its arms. Then, the image disappeared, and the Mew continued. <My...name...is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil ("<That's a mouthful,>" I thought). My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> he collapsed. <Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!> He pointed at Tobias. Tobias ran into the ship, and came out a few seconds later holding what looked like a Roobiks Cube. <Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power...to...ARGH!> Ahrihu cried, clearly in pain. I noticed then that he had a long gash in his side, and his tail, it was bladed! <Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...> I looked around at the others' skeptical faces. I, for one, believed him. Hell, I'd believe anything right about then. I watched as first Tobias, then Teresa placed their hands on the cube. I touched it next, and felt a strange sort of warmth from it. Ahrihu was gasping for breath by now. I felt something, I didn't know what, but it was bad. <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> he yelled with almost the last of his energy. Then, I saw some sort of ship, shaped like a battle-axe! I ran into the forest, blindly dodging trees and other people, until I was out. Finally, I started running towards my house, wishing only to be back home and safe again.

Light_Togetic
15th September 2003, 02:45 PM
Name: Jane
Looks: A medium height, and she's happy with it. She has super-short black hair. Her clothes usually consist of a long-sleeved midnight blue shirt, and a long jean dress.
Personality: She's a calm, cool person. That doesn't mean she never talks, it just means she isn't overly outgoing. She likes watching what other people have to say, and then making her opinion include everyone's. She thinks super-happy bubbly people are annoying, and can't stand anyone teasing another person. She's very sweet towards her pokemon.
Pokemon owned by you:
Cyndaquil (F Cindie)
Psyduck (M Psyduck)
Cacnea (M Needles)
Dratini (F Crystal)
History: Jane lives in a typical family home. Her mom stays at home to do housework, and occasionally will take a job for some extra cash. Her father supports the family, and rarely wants to be bothered after he comes home. As a young child Jane was often teased because of her clothes. She was never up on the 'popular' styles, and her family didn't make enough money to buy her new clothes every other week. She quickly learned to despise the kids that teased her, and one day in the sixh grade she lashed out at this girl that was teasing her. The girl never teased Jane again, but Jane felt horrible after losing control like that, so she vowed never to let herself lose control like that again.
Other: She likes the color blue! ^^

--------
Jane
--------

I was sitting by the window in my room staring at the street outside. People were going on with their busy lives, wanting to go here and there, wanting to go faster, while I just sat in my room, happy with where I was right then. 'I could sit like this all day...' I thought to myself.

Then my Mom came into my room. "Hey Honey, wanna go to the mall or something? I'm sure you're bored to death up here," she said, her left hand already grasping the keys to the car.

I looked at her from top to bottom, and she already had her shoes on, her makeup made up, and her coat on. 'Gee... thanks for giving me a choice Mom...' I thought, but shrugged it off anyway. Mom doesn't get to go out very often unless it's to the grocery store, so I could at least indulge her a bit.

We arrived at the mall, and Mom was so excited, she dragged me to just about every store in the place, bought what seemed like, everything in sight, and then we went out to the car. Our car is really small. And when I say really small; I mean like the size of a thimble. My Mom looked at me after hurriedly stuffing bags onto my seat. "Uh, Honey, I don't know if..." "It's okay Mom, I can just walk home. Besides, that way I can work off that donut I ate!" I said, patting my thighs, "I'll just take the shortcut through the woods." "Oh no... I don't know... that way kinda scares me... it's pretty late out!" she said, giving me her, 'You'd better not!' look. "Fine, fine, I'll go along the street."

I decided to take the shortcut anyway. I had always walked that way, and besides, there were quite a few other kids going that way too, so it's not like anyone's going to run up a rape me.

There were about nine of us total. We all seemed to be around the same age, and we all looked as if we had stayed out too long. I looked up to the starry sky, trying to get my mind off of everything from the day. Stars just seem to have this calming effect on me, and I loved to watch them. They just made you feel so small.

I looked around the woods suddenly. This dead silence had fallen, and it was making me a bit scared. The other kids seemed to notice it too, but I just shrugged it off as usual. I looked back up to the sky, and noticed something amazing. It was a huge shooting star! At first I just stood transfixed by it, for it was headed seemingly for us, but then I snapped out of my trance, and decided that it was something that everyone should see, and I called out, "Hey! Look at that!" Others began to say things about it too, and I bolted under a nearby tree. It may just look like it's headed for us, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!

A loud whistling noise sounded, and soon enough the 'star' had landed nearby. "It's going to land over there!" I heard someone yell.

"Maybe we should see what it is!" a girl suggested, "I mean, if we find something big, we could get money, right?"

I nodded, but really I'd rather just want to look at it and see what it is than sell it. Something like this should be treasured and admired.

We all walked up to it, and saw that it was not something made of space rock, but a legendary pokemon... Mew! I couldn't believe my eyes; first an eerie silence, then a shooting star, then a large Mew?! This had to be a dream. Things like this don't happen in the real world. I shook my head a few times, but then I stopped; a voice had sounded in my head!

<Humans....Do not...be afraid...>

I listened, hoping that I could really believe this pokemon. It sat down on a stump, and seemed to be of no threat.

<Listen...to..my story. Please...its...your only..chance>

"The voice, I can tell, its coming from the Mew somehow, but its not speaking like we would..." someone said aloud.

<Yes...you humans, are....fast...learners, aren't...you? I am communicating....with my thoughts......It is how we Mew's...talk to...each other.> "This is crazy.." a boy from my chemistry class muttered. <I am..no trick...Tobias... I come from a planet far away....as you can see. We traveled here because the threat of the Yeerks.> "Yeerks? Sounds like you're talking about the New York baseball team man." some guy said. The girl who spoke earlier elbowed him, and Mew went on. <Yeerks..are parasitic slugs, to put the words into your terms. They...travel into the ear canal of another creature in order to live. Every three days, the must...return to the..Yeerk pool, get their Kandrona rays..to live...> Pictures floated into my head. I saw what he called a Yeerk. It crawled into a poor Scyther's ear canal... The Scyther struggled and yelled... and then, suddenly, it got up, and spoke. "I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." It said, swinging the blades. Then, the image disappeared, and the Mew stopped talking.

<My... name... is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil. My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> Ahrihu collapsed. <Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!> He pointed at the boy from my Chemistry class... Tobias. He ran into the ship, and soon came back out, holing indeed, a small cube. <Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power... to...ARGH!> Ahrihu yelled in pain. It was obvious that it was badly injured, and none of us really knew what to do. <Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...>

I looked at the others. Trust this thing? We barely even know what he is! And now he tells us to touch this weird cube! I folded my arms. There was no way I was going to be the first to touch it. Tobias tried his luck. Nothing bad happened. But I could tell that he must have felt somthing. I looked up at the stars, wishing there'd be an easier way... but... no answers... so I walked over and touched it, hoping that I wasn't going to be dead by next morning. I felt a strange sensation, but it was soon gone, and I looked over to Ahrihu. He looked as if he was near his end. <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> I didn't need telling twice, so I ran as fast as I could go. When I reached the edge of the woods, I heard a horrible bellowing voice... <HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!>

Good thing my Mom hadn't been there. She would have been saying, "I told ya' so!" all the way home...

crimson_flygon
15th September 2003, 04:25 PM
Name:Jennifer

Looks:Around 5"3, most of her height comes from her long legs. She has dirty blond hair (hair that is golden-brownish) that goes down a little past her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright bronze color. She wears a tight red shirt with a black chinese dragon on it, and dark blue jeans.

Personality:Nice, funny, but sometimes a little manipulative. She likes to act certain ways just to see how others would react. But she is a very creative and artistic person at heart.

Pokemon: Pidgeotto(April F) Ponyta(May F) Marill(July F) Masquerin(August M)

History:She lived a pretty normal life. Her pokemon were more pets then anything else but she still trained them alot. She didn't have alot of friends because she is sometimes a little reserved around otheres but when someone tries to be friends with her she'd warm up to them. Her dad left on a pokemon journey and never returned, the last she ever heard of him was when he sent April with a letter saying he was having a bit of trouble and she may not see him for a little longer then he suspected and that he wanted her to keep april as a present from him.

Other: *pokes other with a stick*

===Jennifer===

I sat quietly on a bench. All this shopping is really getting to me. I didn't even buy anything! But still I have been in and out of nearly every store, on a constant search for something to buy. But I hadn't found anything.I sighed, watching people walking around. It was getting pretty late, I decided to head home. Tommorow was going to be murder, I had a big test coming up and I had to study.

When I got out of the mall I saw lot's of people going on the shortcut through the woods. What the heck? I walked over with a group of people that were semi-familiar to me. I wasn't going to walk around in a forest with a group of strangers after all. We started off into the dense woods. I wasn't really paying attention to anything untill I realized something. It was quiet, like abnormally quiet. There weren't even forest sounds. Everyone was looking around and suddenly we saw it.

A streak of light in the sky, it soared downward. For a minute I thought it was a downed plane or something. Before I knew it we were all running over to it. I thought it was a little silly to be running after some thing that crash landed without even knowing what it was. But hey... what else were we going to do?

As we neared where the 'star' had crash landed we saw a strange thing, it looked like, a giant...mew. Suddenly a figure stumbled out. It got up, and we could see it. It was a mew!

Suddenly I heard a voice that seemed to come from somewhere. But it wasn not out of the forest, or from the mew. It was inside my head. <Humans....Do not...be afraid..> The Mew floated over and landed on a stump.
"The voice, I can tell, its coming from the Mew somehow, but its not speaking like we would.." Someone said.

<Yes...you humans, are....fast...learners, aren't...you? I am communicating....with my thoughts......It is how we Mew's...talk to...each other.>
"This is crazy.." a boy who I'd seen before muttered.
<I am..no trick...Tobias... I come from a planet far away....as you can see. We traveled here because the threat of the Yeerks.> "Yeerks? Sounds like you're talking about the New York baseball team man." some guy said. One girl elbowed him.

<Yeerks..are parasitic slugs, to put the words into your terms. They...travel into the ear canal of another creature in order to live. Every three days, the must...return to the..Yeerk pool, get their Kandrona rays..to live...> I saw images in my head, I saw what he called a Yeerk. It crawled into a Scyther's ear canal... The Scyther struggled and yelled... and then, suddenly, it got up, and spoke. "I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." It said, swinging the blades. Then, the image disappeared, and the Mew stopped talking.

<My... name... is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil. My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> Ahrihu collapsed. <Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!> He pointed at the boy from before... Tobias. He ran into the ship, and soon came back out, holding a small cube. <Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power... to...ARGH!> Ahrihu yelled in pain. I felt bad, he was in so much pain but there was nothing I could do for him<Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...>

I stared dumb-founded. This was hard to believe, some slug things, taking over our planet? And touching this cube will give us powers? Some people began touching it. They looked as though something had happened. Oh what the heck? I went up and took my turn to touch the glowing cube. I felt a strange growing feeling. But after a moment it had dissapeared.

Suddenly Ahrihu spoke up, <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> I blinked for a moment, not knowing exactley what to do. But when I saw another figure, a big scary ship coming down. I sprinted into the woods. ONly to hear an evil voice shouting<HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!>

I didn't turn to look at what was happening. This was all to confusing. All I did was run, run with all my strength. Back towards my house.

Mikey
15th September 2003, 05:50 PM
Name: Ethan

Looks: Tall and muscular. Hair is a golden dirty blonde. He's about 5'6" and has what you would say as no fat as he works out constantly. His eyes are blue and he wears a pear of blue jeans and a zip up navy blue shirt.

Personality: Very outgoing. Ethan isn't afraid to do anything. He talks to random people and is known as being never serious. He has a somewhat problem with authority which could get him into trouble, but he is willing to put his life on the line for friends.

Pokemon owned by you: Hooters (M Hoothoot), Jugs (M Carvanha), ChiChi (M Electrike), Knockers (F Abra)

History:Ethan was born into a very wealthy family. Because of this, everyone knew him as the "rich kid". He was somewhat spoiled all his life, and he shows this by being very stubborn. He spends a lot of time at the mall buying things like they were free, and has met many people because of it. Mostly it was because of his outgoing personality to talk to random people. His Pokemon were for training, but they are somewhat his friends.

Other: Falls down

Ethan
~~~~~~~~

My name is Ethan.
I can't tell you my last name as if the yeerks found out who I was, this little Ethan would be known as "Pancake." Well, you're probably wondering what a yeerk is and how I came into this who "Pokemorph" mess. Well, it goes like this...

I loudly strolled through the mall flicking my key ring as I went. Hey, I may still be fifteen but my 16th birthday is in two days, and since I took my road test, I just decided to "comondeer" one of my parents many cars for the day.

I walked into the nearby Armani stoor and came out several minutes later with a bag full of new clothes. "Might as well get going." I said walking towards the exit. I always liked to stay toward the arcade exit as not many people park there. I strolled by the Arcade to see a big group of kids talking. Normally I would stop and butt in, but I wanted to go for a joyride fast.

I walked outside to find my car not in its parking space. Suddenly my older brother sped by laughing in my car. "Needed the car bro, looks like you're walking." With that he sped off. My mouth hung wide as the group from inside passed by. They gave me confused looks as I stood there.

After several minutes it finally dawned on me that he was indeed never coming back. "Stupid son of a b*tch!" I yelled. Several old ladies were on a bench to my right. They put their hands to their mouth in distaste. "Got a problem?" I asked and began to walk off.

"This is just dandy. Me, Ethan, walking home." I yelled as I wondered aimlessly down an old dirt road. A large abandoned factory surrounded by a fence was to my side. If I cross through there, It will save me at least 10 minutes. I thought to myself and scaled the fence.

To my surprise, those other kids were all traveling through here too. "Hey, what the hell. Might as well have some fun." I said strolling up to them. As I made it, they all stopped and began to stare at the sky. "What? Bird?" I asked stepping up. A large amount of light filled the area as a ship crashed into the surface. We all instantly ran toward the downed ship.

As we neared where the ship had crash landed we saw a large figure slowly stumbling out of it. It looked rather strange, kind of cat like. I instantly recognized it as the fabled Pokemon Mew.

Suddenly, a weird sound came into my head. It took a while to understand what I was hearing, but it seemed to be english. <Humans....Do not...be afraid..> The Mew floated over and landed on a stump.
The Mew was speaking to us telepathically!

<Yes...you humans, are....fast...learners, aren't...you? I am communicating....with my thoughts......It is how we Mew's...talk to...each other.>
"This is crazy.." one of the others yelled.
<I am..no trick...Tobias... I come from a planet far away....as you can see. We traveled here because the threat of the Yeerks.> "Yeerks? Sounds like you're talking about the New York baseball team man." I suddenly found myself yelling. One girl elbowed me.

<Yeerks..are parasitic slugs, to put the words into your terms. They...travel into the ear canal of another creature in order to live. Every three days, the must...return to the..Yeerk pool, get their Kandrona rays..to live...> I saw images in my head, I saw what he called a Yeerk. It crawled into a Scyther's ear canal... The Scyther struggled and yelled... and then, suddenly, it got up, and spoke. "I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." It said, swinging the blades. Then, the image disappeared, and the Mew stopped talking.

<My... name... is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil. My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> Ahrihu collapsed. <Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!> He pointed at the kid from before... Tobias. He ran into the ship, and soon came back out, holding a small cube. <Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power... to...ARGH!> Ahrihu yelled in pain. I stared at this Mew. It seemed in so much pain when Mew's are usually fabled to bring peace and joy. This was not joyful unless you get sick pleasure out of pain. <Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...>

"Wow, I must be in the wrong place." I muttered to myself. This was unbelievable, but hey. WOuld it hurt to touch the little cubey thing? No! I placed my hand on it with the others and felt a sensation as a spark traveled up my arm. It made me a little dizzy, but I held on.

Suddenly Ahrihu spoke up, <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> "Uh..." I began to say, but someone suddenly grabbed me and pulled me back. I tripped a bit sciffing my jeans. "Damnit!" I yelled fleeing into the woods.

Perfect Chaos
15th September 2003, 06:13 PM
Yah, I know you didn't approve me in the sign-ups or right now before I can post. But I know that you would since I was in the original cast, so I'll just save you the time and post

Name: Sean
Looks: Tall for his age (about 6'1), dark tan skin (he's Indian), black hair that's always spiked, dark brown eyes, wears a gray T-shirt, baggy black jeans, black sneakers and black fingerless gloves. Also has a silver hoop earring on his left ear and a medium sized scar on his left cheek
Personality: Quiet, isn't mean or tough but doesn't open easily. If you get to know him, he's a loyal friend. Sort of a typical lone wolf
Pokemon: Magmar (Pyro) [M], Squirtle (Hydro) [M], Weepinbel (Sage) [M], Skarmory (Tempest) [M], Houndour (Cerberus) [M]
History: His mother died in an accident when he was only 2 years old leaving his older brother Andrew and father to take care of him. His father was drinker however and soon left them as well. His brother Andrew took care of him for the next 8 years until one day he got caught in the middle of a gangfight and was killed. He was then forced to fend for his own for the past 3 years. He's however made a good friend in Tobias, seeing how they both are the same in having no "real" family.
Other: ALL YOUR OTHER ARE BELONG TO US! (might have a small crush on certain "dirtyblond", if you don't mind C_F ^_~)

Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
At least I don't have a stupid curfew or any **** to worry about I thought to myself. I was in an arcade in one of the malls around town, just trying to have a "normal" life. Hang out, watch some kids play, maybe play a few games as well. I've never really been into video games. I noticed right then that most of the people were leaving the arcade since it was late and there was school tommorrow. I went along with the flow and headed out as well. I saw this one group of people, some whom I recognized from school, so I decided to tag along with them. I saw that my only "real" friend, Tobias was with them, along with his "real" friend Teresa. I swear, is it just me or does he have a MAJOR crush on her? The guy turns as red as a cherry just being right NEXT to her. Anyways, our "little" group started to trek across the woods. If you wanted a similarity to how quiet it was while we walking, imagine yourself in a graveyard. No one or nothing made a single sound, except for the sounds of our feet crunching into the leaves on the ground. We had been hearing sounds from others a little while ago, but they had suddenly stopped. "Creepy..." I heard someone say. Others made sounds of agreement. "Hey! Look at that!" someone cried. Everybody looked up, and there was a shooting star! "Amazing...hey...everybody...does it seem like its getting closer?" Teresa said. "Yeah..." A few replied, and that's when we realized. It was getting closer, and very quickly. "Its going to crash over there!" Someone yelled. The meteor crashed a few hundred yards away, with crashes, snaps, and a steady wooshing sound. Then, it stopped... "Ummmm...." "Maybe, we should see what it is? I mean, if we find something big, we could get money, right?" some girl said. We all nodded, and the next thing I knew, we were headed off in the direction of the crash. It took us awhile to find the crash site, but amazingly, it had landed in a clearing of some sort. It didn't look like a normal clearing, it seemed that it had been burned by something.. "Over there!" Teresa said. There, when we looked, wasn't a meteorite. No, it was MUCH larger than that. It looked like a giant Mew! "What the hell is that thing?" Someone muttered. An opening appears in the hull, and light floods out into the clearing. A dark form stumbles out, and collapses in a heap. Someone steps forward, then gasps in surprise, as the dark form gets up. It floats out of the light, and everyone sees what it is. A Mew!

A voice unlike any I've have ever heard before, fills the clearing.

<Humans....Do not...be afraid..> the voice gasps. The Mew floated over to us, then sat down hard on a stump. <Listen...to..my story. Please...its...your only..chance> The voice says wearily. "The voice, I can tell, its coming from the Mew somehow, but its not speaking like we would.." someone said. <Yes...you humans, are....fast...learners, aren't...you? I am communicating....with my thoughts......It is how we Mews...talk to...each other> The Mew says. "This is crazy" I heard Tobias mutter. He must've been thinking the same thing as I was. Must be a trick I thought to myself. Then the Mew replied <I am...no trick...Tobias> The Mew managed to catch a little bit of my interest, as he had managed to do with the rest of our "group" <I come from a planet far away....as you can see. We traveled here because the threat of the Yeerks> "Yeerks? Sounds like you're talking about the New York baseball team man." someone said. He was silenced by someone else, and the Mew continued. <Yeerks..are parasitic slugs, to put the words into your terms. They...travel into the ear canal of another creature in order to live. Every three days, the must...return to the..Yeerk pool, get their Kandrona rays..to live...> it said. Pictures floated into my head..a Yeerk, as the Mew called it, crawling into a poor Scyther's ear canal...It struggling, and yelling...then, suddenly, it gets up, and says something that I can understand. "I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." It says, swinging the blades. Then, the image disappears, and the Mew has stopped talking. <My...name...is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil. My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> Ahrihu then collapses. <Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!> He pointed at Tobias, who nodded and went into the ship. After a couple of minutes, he came back with a cube that glowed a light blue color and had a Ditto insignia on it. <Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power...to...ARGH!> Ahrihu yells in pain. That's when I saw the injury. A long tear down its side, and then its tail...it has a blade on it! <Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...> I was a bit skeptical on going through with this, same with the others. But then Tobias nodded in agreement with what Ahrihu had said and placed his hand on the cube. It looked like a Tobias had a surge of electricity go through his whole body for a second and he was perfectly fine. Then, Teresa went ahead and did the same as Tobias and had the same reaction as he did. The other still looked a bit unsure. I, on the other hand, realized I had nothing else to lose and went ahead and placed my hand on the cube. A warm surge went through my body and then nothing. One by one, each person came and touched the cube. I then noticed that Ahrihu was breathing heavily now Then, I felt something...a huge power..heading towards us. <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> he yells with almost the last of his energy. The others looked up, feeling the same energy. Coming down was a ship that looked like a huge, medievil Battle-Ax! Me and the others ran off to a distance but Tobias stayed behind a little longer <Tobias! Run..go, I'm done for. You must live!> I heard Ahrihu say to Tobias. I saw him nod and then dive into the bushes right next to me, as trees fall down across the clearing. A veritable army of Scythers fly around the clearing, and form a perimeter. After about 5 minutes, I see what I know to be as Visser Three. A Mewtwo! That evil energy hits me again, and I know it to be coming from the Visser. <Well well well...what do we have here? The last renegade eh? When will you Mew's learn that us Yeerks cannot be defeated?! WE WILL TAKE OVER THIS PLANET! YOU HAVE FAILED!> He roars. The voice isn't unlike the one I heard from the Mew. <You..will..fail Visser Three! No matter what you do!> Ahrihu bellows defiantly. <HAHAHAHAHAHA! I will prove I will win right now! You have destroyed many of my brothers, MEW! Now, prepare to die!> Visser Three yells. His body starts to twist and flow. After about thirty seconds, a giant Tyranitar is standing where the Mewtwo was. He reaches the arm down, and picks up the Mew. I then knew that what was the fate of Ahrihu but I did not weep, seeing how he was about to die the warrior's death. He puts up a valiant fight, stricking away with his tailblade, but is doing nothing to hard skin of the Visser. I watched in silence as the claws drop the Mew. I heard vomiting close to me, and the Scythers that are surrounding the clearing hear it, and start speaking to the Visser. <HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!> He roars. ****! We've been found! I thought angrily. We all scattered in different directions to our houses. Since I had no place to go, I followed Tobias to his house, hoping we wouldn't be followed....

*collapses*

EDIT: Just made changes to my Pokemon and added their genders :o

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
15th September 2003, 07:18 PM
O.o Wow. Long posts. Oh, Mikey, nice intro. Its been a while since I read a book, but I remember that's how they all start. Just one problem. I changed it so we were traveling through the local woods. ~~ Sorry for the inconvience.

Tobias
~~~~
I don't know how long I ran, or where I was running to. All I know, is that I thought ALOT while I was. How did that Mew know my name. People said that it takes alot of energy for even Mew to read minds, since human brains are so complicated, and a subject showed, an Alakazam and some kid. The kid, after a few seconds that Alakazam had started, said he felt itching in his brain. So, if he read my mind, why didn't I feel my mind being broken into? "Man....Why does this always happen to me?" I asked myself. That's when I heard the footsteps. "AW ****!" I exclaimed, breaking a new record for speeding while on foot. "TOBIAS! SLOW DOWN DAMNIT!" I head a voice. Not watching where I was going, I slammed into a light pole that convientently had been placed in my way, and I slid down to the ground. I went on a tirade, cussing like some bad rapstar. A kid I knew from school, another person who had saven me from a beating, Sean I think his name was, sat down next to me. "Man, you sure can run fast." He said. I was too busy staring at the mark I had left in the pole. "OW! THAT HURT DAMNIT SEAN! NEXT TIME, DON'T SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME LIKE THAT!" I yelled at him. "Quiet down dude...you should know by now in this town you can get picked up by the cops if you do anything out of the ordinary." He said, looking around. "If they even are cops anymore..." I muttered. "Huh? What do you mean. Of course they.." I cut him off. "I don't know about you, but I believed that Mew. Something...drew me to him. He told me something...privately, I think. He told me that he needed me to live, for whatever reason. Oh, and while I'm thinking of it, what are you doing following me?" I said in one breath. "Uhhh...yeah...I'm heading to your house. I need someplace to sleep tonight." He said. I nodded. He stayed at my house every once in a while, when he couldn't find somewhere else to sleep. My uncle didn't really care. So I got up, stumbled from my concussion, which hurt like hell, and started walking for home. We walked in silence for a while, then I started whistling. I don't know why, I just did. By now, I was feeling nervous, since it was a dark street, and in this town, gangs ruled. I sped up my walking, as did Sean. I think he was nervous too. Well, needless to say, we made it to my house without any trouble. I walked in, slamming the door so my uncle wouldn't try to pull out his shotgun on me like he did umpteenth times before now. "Hey Bob, I'm home." I said. My uncle looked up, grunted, and said "There you are Tobias. Who's your friend?" I just stared at him. "You must've not been drinking. You remembered my name." I said cooly. He grunted, then went back to watch his shows. Before we could move however, he told Sean to sit on the couch. "Go on upstairs Tobias, I just want to talk to him," My uncle said to me. I stared at him, shrugged, and moved off. While he was being talked to, I went upstairs and 'tried' to clean my room up some. Whenever my uncle got drunk, he decided that he could sleep everywhere, and the last place he sleep was in my floor, with a six-pack with him. After a while, I heard a soft voice..."Pika? Chu?" "There you are Sparx. Had fun outside?" I asked my Pikachu. He nodded, then jumped onto the bed. "You remember Sean, right? He's stayin over. Luckily my uncle's not drunk..." I said. Sparx nodded, then jumped up onto my shoulder. I ruffled his ears, and when I looked at him for his 'happy face' response, he was in some sort of sleeping mode. His eyes were hooded, and after a few seconds, he shook his head, and looked at me. "Chu?" I looked down at my hand, then back at Sparx, then back to my hand. An idea formed, and if the Mew's words were true, I'd give Sean the scare of his life. I reached up and touched Sparx's ears again. I thought about becoming him...an exact double. He went back into the Euphoria, and I felt something new within me. I had my eyes closed during this time, and when I opened them, things were growing bigger! I looked around, and Sparx was lying next to me, and when I looked at my hand, it was changing from my usual tanned color to yellow. "ARGH!" I yelled, then I realized something. I was morphing just like Ahrihu said I would be able to! I closed my eyes, not wanting to see any changes, but that didn't drown out the sounds, unfortunatly, and the grinds, bumps, and squishes didn't change much of anything. I was still grossed out. I opened my eyes again, and that's when I saw my first things as Sparx's exact copy. I looked over to my 'Chu, and he was staring at me. "Don't worry, its me, Tobias, your owner?" I said. Sparx just stared at me, then started sniffing. He was surprised nontheless, but then he shrugged, and jumped on my bed. That's why I love my Sparx. He excepts everything, like me. "Tobias?" I heard. When I looked to the door, I saw Sean standing there, a puzzled look on his face. I decided to be 'jolly' and let off a zap of my electricity. "TAKE THIIIIIIIIIS!" I yelled, although Sean later told me its sounded like me saying my name as a Pokemon. I fried him almost to a crisp, and, while he was still going "AHHHHH!" I thought about how I would get out of this morph. I thought a moment, and then an idea hit me. I concentrated on my human body...and slowly, I started to demorph to my human self. First, I shot up to my height, looking like some huge, fake Pikachu. Next, my head changed. With more squishes and grinds, I was standing there, body of a Pikachu, head of a human. "Wiepka" I tried to say, but, that's what came out. Finally, after more concentrating, my tail shrank into my body with a 'schloop' and the yellow tinges faded. After everything, I was standing there stark naked, my clothes in a pile on the floor. "Excuse me!" I said really fast, turning and pulling some clothes on. Not like I cared, but he might not want to look at another guy. After I jumped out of my closet, fully clothed, I looked at Sean. He looked a little green, and I'm sure its because of what I just did. "Ho...H....How..." "Did I do that?" I finished. He nodded. "Well, its easy. I did what Ahrihu told me to do." "Man! Don't give me that crap! That's just something our parents put on to make us not walk through that forest anymore!" He said. He still didn't want to believe it! "Listen. Do you need another demonstration? I can do it again, I'm sure. Although, only for two hours at a time." I told him. He looked at me, then turned greener. "That's what I thought. Now. I just touched Sparx" Here I indicated Sparx, "Concentrated on what it would be like to be him, and then, I started to change. And that's the story of how this amazingly wimpy kid turned into a mighty Pikachu," At this point, Sparx cheered with his voice, funny, "And then back to my wimpy self. Wallah!" I finished. "Oh, and I'm sure you can do it too...you did touch the cube, didn't you?" I said. He nodded, but didn't look ready to try so soon. I moved out of the room, grabbed some blankets and a pillow that actually didn't smell like drunk, and gave them to Sean. He collapsed on the floor, and that's when I realized. I was tired, but not from running. Running like we did didn't faze me, I was used to that, since I ran from stronger people all the time. No, this tiredness came from the morphing itself. That's when I recieved the call. "Tobias: We're meeting on my farm tomorrow. If you can get ahold of Sean, bring him with you. We're gonna talk about what we saw." And before I could answer, Teresa hung up. How she even knew my phone number was amazing. I laid back, and instantly fell asleep, dreams of Ahrihu fighting Visser Three in my mind all night.......

VirtualPlay
15th September 2003, 07:46 PM
Name: Mike
Looks: fairly tall, with short, dark brown hair, and deep green eyes; baggy jeans or baggy jean shorts, with a loose-fitting T-shirt, white socks and white, bulky sneakers, and a baseball cap and sunglasses; carries the right-most bag here (http://www.yakpak.com/Images/additional/fullsize/1160_0008.jpg) (the black/red one)
Personality: Very friendly, likes making, having, and keeping friends; very loyal, would not hesitate to help a friend in need; is also a natural leader (Jake++)
Pokemon owned by you: Umbreon (Veon - M), Ralts (Ralts - F), Porygon (Cyber - N), Plusle (Plus - M)
History: Led an average life; mother died on in a boating accident 3 years ago. His dad is only kinda there for him and Kris, but he's usually too busy with work or something to spend any 'quality' time with them; basically, he overworks himself to help support Mike and Kris, and as a result rarely sees them (eh-heh...a bit of Marco there, too)
Other: Twin sister is Kris

Name: Kris (Kristal)
Looks: slightly tall, just shorter than Mike, with brown hair down to her waist and bright green eyes, fairly skinny, but still fairly strong; likes wearing short shorts either over a leotard top, or under a baby doll tee (usually of bright colors), white socks and soft sneakers, and whatever she decides to put in her hair; carries a bag that looks like this (http://www.yakpak.com/Images/product/bag/300/1147.jpg), except in a sky blue color.
Personality: Bright, perky, never seems to be sad...at least on the outside. Sometimes she breaks down (see History), but she hasn't done it yet in public (only Mike has seen her this way). Really depends on her friends and loves hanging out with them.
Pokemon owned by you: Espeon (Viola - F), Machop (Machop - M), Staryu (Starry - N), Minun (Minus - F)
History: (see Mike's history) has always been in some kind of gymnastics all of her life and is currently practicing gymnastics with her Pokémon
Other: Twin brother is Mike

----------

Mike
~~~~~~~~
I'm not sure exactly why I thought going through the woods was such a good idea. But it was one of those things where if everyone's doing it, you kinda feel like you have to do it too, just to fit in.

We, that is, Kris and I, had just spent a few hours at the mall. More specifically, the arcade. She may be more agile and flexible, but she can't beat me at DDR when I'm on a hot streak. I had even rolled up the short sleeves of my red T-shirt and taken off my sneakers, I was getting such a workout.

Unfortunately, that streak caused us to stay later than we should have. Far too late, Kris reminded me that with school tomorrow, we should be getting home. Dejectedly, I left my spot on the pad and followed her out. I guess it was the fact that a lot of other people were making their way through the woods that kinda decided for us.

Of course, that decision led to me and Kris, as well as the other people in our "group," to happen upon the Mew. I couldn't follow most of what the Mew was talking about, but the 'Yeerks' sounded nasty, the 'Kandrona' sounded like a weakness, and this 'Visser Three' sounded like the most evil in the universe from the way the Mew was shaking.

The only thing that was clear to me during the whole night was when the Mew told us to touch the cube. When we had all put our hands on it, multiple hands on some of the sides, I felt this strange rush of energy...energy that seemed to have come from the Mew himself. Startled, I jumped back, and at the same time I felt an evil aura from the sky.

Then the Ax fell. The ship that looked like a battle ax, that is. The group of us hid in the undergrowth as it landed, and out came...a Mewtwo. Immediately, I knew, just by the aura he gave off, that he was Visser Three. I sat and watched, horrified, as the Mewtwo, after taunting the Mew, transformed into a Tyranitar and...killed the Mew.

"Urgh..." I groaned. I shouldn't have had all those cheese dogs...they were coming back up now and... *HURK* they landed on the ground of the forest.

"Scy..." I heard nearby. Dammit! my hurling must have attracted their attention! But it was what the Visser said next that really scared me.

<HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!!>

"Oh Hell," I muttered under my breath, and took off in the opposite direction. We were gonna be killed tonight, but I wasn't about to go without trying to escape.
~~~~~~~~

Kris
~~~~~~~~
"Dammit dammit dammit!" I kept repeating to myself. I ran like there was no tomorrow, trying to stick with Mike. Unfortunately, in the dark and with all the trees around, I soon found myself running, not with Mike, but with some other kid who had dirty blond hair.

He must have noticed me next to him, because he commented, "I just love spending my nights running for my life, don't you?" If the situation hadn't been so serious, I would've laughed.

Instead I replied, "Yeah, I'm having the time of my life. Literally." I dodged another tree branch and jumped over a bush. It seemed strange that just half an hour ago or so, I had been wearing nothing but a pair of short, khaki shorts over a green, sleeveless leotard while I 'stomped arrows' with Mike earlier. Now I had my sneakers back on, one of Mike's large gray T-shirts, and a matching green hairtie keeping my hair from flying in my face.

"Watch out!" I cried as we reached the end of the forest and hit the construction site. This place had been cleared of trees a while ago to put up some kind of building. Who knows what kind, but they had apparently run short on money and the construction was cancelled.

Directly in front of us, the ground fell to reveal an unused foundation. "Think we could hide there?" blond-hair asked.

"I don't see why not," I replied, already lowering myself into the hole. "I think they won't notice us if we hide in a dark corner and don't make a sound. Scythers have good ears and eyes, but they can't smell worth anything." I found a corner and scrunched into it. "I'm Kris, by the way."

"Ethan," he said, scrunching next to me. We sat there, huddled together as if we were cold. I felt slightly awkward, but Ethan interrupted my thoughts, saying "Now we wait..."

We didn't have to wait long. Only a few seconds after we stopped moving, I heard some Scyther muttering above our heads. After a couple minutes, their voices died away. Another minute passed before we dared to move. Quickly I jumped up, anxious to get out of the awkward feeling of being really close to a cute guy.

"Okay, what the Hell is going on?" I asked Ethan. But he wasn't really listening. instead he was climbing up the corner, getting back on level ground. I 'harumphed' and said, "Thanks for listening..." As soon as he was up, I took a running jump and pushed my feet against the concrete, propelling myself upwards. 3 feet, 2 feet, 1 foot...my hands groped for the cold concrete at the top.

But instead they grasped a warm, sweaty hand. Looking up, I saw that Ethan was crouching at the edge of the foundation, helping me up. "Err, thanks," I muttered as he helped pull me out.

"Eh, no problem." He looked down at his jeans. "Great, another pair ruined..." he said, before running off.

I stood there a minute before muttering, "Jerk," and taking off towards home.

Arnen
15th September 2003, 08:29 PM
Hmm, I feel like a different font color, like this...

I ran and ran and ran until I was home. And then I ran to my room, locked the door, drew the shades on my window, and lay down on my bed. I punched helplessly at my pillow, images of what I had seen, what had happened, flashing through my head. The phone next to my bed rang, and I picked up the receiver. It was Teresa.

"Erin, we're meeting at my farm tomorrow. We're gonna talk about what we saw." Before I could inquire, she hung up.

I sighed, hanging up as well. I reached into my purse and, taking out my PokeBalls, I released all my Pokemon.

"Least I got you guys, right?" I asked, smiling weakly to cries of "Growl!" "Poreon!" "Speee!" "Sashew!" "Ral!" "Therscy!" I reached over and patted Chietsu on the head. Big mistake. I felt a strange warm feeling, like when I touched the Ditto Cube. I blinked, looking down at Chietsu. I recalled what Ahrihen had said. I noticed that Chietsu had a dreamy look in her eyes, like she was asleep standing. My brow furrowed as I thought of something. I imagined if it actually could happen. I imagined become an exact copy of Chietsu. Another big mistake.

Almost instantly, I felt odd. I saw the world rising before me, and I heard a gross grinding and squelching noise. I closed my eyes, wincing as I felt a sharp pain at the end of my spine. When I opened them, everything was bigger, and my Pokemon (minus Kaiten, who looked gigantic) all appeared to be my size. And they were all staring at me, eyes wide.

"What?" I asked. That wasn't what I heard, though. It came out as, "San?" Confused, I looked down, and gasped. I was... A Sandshrew?! WTF?!?! "It's me, Erin!" I cried. "Sanshrew san sand shrew!" Honoo took a step forward, sniffed me, and cocked his head to the side.

"Gro?" he barked, but I understood it. "Really?" I nodded slowly, wondering what to do now. I remembered more of what Ahrihen said, and concentrated on being myself again. Sure enough, I felt that odd grinding sensation again, and soon I was sitting butt-naked on my bed, sitting on the heap of my clothes. Blushing even though I was only seen by my Pokemon, I grabbed them and ran off to the bathroom connected to my room, and got dressed again quickly. Once back on my bed, I recalled my Pokemon. My mind was made up; I had to go meet with everyone else tomorrow.

The_Missing_Link
15th September 2003, 08:49 PM
Name: Rebecca
Looks: Medium sized, about 5'5. Has a thin but strong build, confusing everyone quite easily. Her hair is brown, cut down to her chin and slightly folded inwards. Her eyes are an icy blue/gray that can make anyone turn away in discomfort. She prefers to dress plainly, a simple blue shirt, black windbreakers and sneakers.
Personality: She's independent, but pretty quiet for someone who spends most of her time training Pokemon and martial arts. She's someone you wouldn't want to mess with if she got angry but she's calm and collected most of the time, especially in battles. What few friends she has, she's loyal and would do anything for them if they needed help
Pokemon owned by you: Kadabra (Nightshade), Charmander (Drake), Eevee (Tacoma), Scyther (Orion)
History: Her mother died when she was young, not really scarring her but her dad was. He still tries to be as much of a good father as he can but once in a while, he'll just breakdown out of nowhere and remain depressed for a couple of days, leaving her to take care of him and fend for herself
Other: Specializes in martial arts

Rebecca
--------
I drummed my fingers boredly against the table as I sipped my Coke slowly. I never liked the mall and I rarely went there, considering that you needed friends to enjoy it, and lucky me, I didn’t have any friends. Dad had urged me to get out for once after I had to take care of him for a couple of days but I was content enough to stay at home and train my Pokemon, although I could see why he wanted me to be out more. Glancing down at my watch, I saw it was getting late and I still needed to make dinner. Heading out of the nearest exit, I decided to take the shortcut through the woods to get to the house. It was rather risky to go in there at night, but I knew I could defend myself easily enough.

As I started to walk further in, a whole group of kids from my school started to form together in a nonchalant group. I shrugged as it seemed kind of odd for us to come together all at once but I suppose it could happen. Looking up at the sky, I started to admire the wonderful when suddenly a high-pitched whistle started to sound. As I watched in amazement, a shooting star flew over our heads and arced downwards into a clearing up ahead. It seemed everyone else saw it too as a couple of people gasped in surprise.
"Maybe we should see what it is!" someone suggested. "I mean, if we find something big, we could get money, right?"
I rolled my eyes as money was the last thing on my mind right now but we all agreed on checking out the supposed “shooting star”. Picking up our walk into a run, we pushed through the massive brush and into the clearing where we found the spherical meteor settled on the ground, smoking slightly. I was perplexed as to what it was until part of it opened up, casting light across the clearing. Something stumbled out, collapsing like a drunkard. Someone stepped forward, and then gasped, as the thing got up. It floated out of the light, revealing it to be a Mew! A strange voice seemed to emanate from it, filling my mind.
<Humans....Do not...be afraid..> the voice said, sounding pained.
The Mew floated closer, then sat down on a stump.
<Listen...to..my story. Please...its...your only..chance>, the voice said wearily.
Telepathy, I thought. I tried to use it with my Kadabra and it barely worked, but all I could hear were deep, rasping crackles.
<Yes...you humans, are....fast...learners, aren't...you? I am communicating....with my thoughts......It is how we Mews...talk to...each other>, it said, interrupting my thoughts.
"This is crazy..." a kid muttered.

"Yeerks? Sounds like you're talking about the New York baseball team man," someone said near me but immediately groaned after someone punched him to shut up.
[i]<Yeerks..are parasitic slugs, to put the words into your terms. They...travel into the ear canal of another creature in order to live. Every three days, the must...return to the..Yeerk pool, get their Kandrona rays..to live...> it said.
Pictures floated into my head... A slug thing, a Yeerk or whatever it was called, slithering into a Scyther's ear. I heard the Scyther speak, or the Yeerk speak through it, or whatever, but I could understand it, in any case, which was remarkable.
"I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." it said, swinging its arms.
Then, the image disappeared, and the Mew continued.
<My...name...is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil. My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> he said and then collapsed, causing us to gasp again.
<Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!>, he pointed at Tobias.
Running into the ship at full speed, he came out a few seconds later holding what looked like a Rubix Cube.
<Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power...to...ARGH!> Ahrihu cried, clearly in pain.
I noticed then that he had a long gash in his side, and his tail, it was bladed! <Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...>
I hesitated for a moment, as did the rest of the group, but Tobias put his hand on the cube, then a couple of others before I did it. Feeling a blanket of warmth cover me, I felt at ease until Ahrihu started to gasp a lot more, causing me to jerk my hand back quickly.
<No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> he yelled with almost the last of his energy.
Starting to feel something, I looked up to see a humongous spaceship starting to land, with a huge Mewtwo levitating right out of it and onto the ground. Too astounded to move away, I watched as he transformed into a Tyranitar and lifted Ahrihu up. Turning away, I started to run as fast as I could, realizing what Ahrihu gave up to save everyone. As I made it to the edge of the woods, I could hear Visser Three roar in contempt.
<HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!>
-------------------------------------------------
OOC: ack, sorry I'm late. I was going to reply much earlier than before with a better written post, but I accidentally backspaced out of the topic --;

crimson_flygon
15th September 2003, 09:25 PM
===Jennifer===

I was still running down the street towards my house. My heart pumping in my ears. I stopped running, and crouched over. Breathing deeply. My brain felt like someone had put it in a blender. I kept thinking about that mew, and that scyther, the way it had been taken over by some kind of alien slug. I closed my eyes trying to figure out what in the world was happening. Had this all been some kind of trick or dream? I didn't know. I was still to tired from running and how late it was to think. I looked up, I was still so far away from my house, at least for walking. Then suddenly I had a idea, "Go May!"
May neighed happily and nuzzled her nose by my face. I laughed, " Hey cut that out May!" She breighed and took a step back. "Can you take us home sweetie?" I said smiling. She whinied and motioned for me to get on. I went over and got up on her. But as soon as I wrapped my arms around her neck and she whined impatiently. "Yah!" I said tapping my heels against her sides and she becan running down the street.

Once we reached my house I slowly dismounted. And a thought struck me. What if what that one mew had said was true? About touching a pokemon and then becoming it? I decided to give it a shot. After all, what harm could it do? I touched May's back. I closed my eyes and concentrated, about being a ponyta. What it would be like to become a ponyta. ABout the feeling, the wind, the spirit. And suddenly I felt it. I could feel myself being forced onto all fors, but I wasn't on my knees. I felt my arms growing longer, and my finger's molding together. MY head rose up and became longer. I looked ound and saw May staring at me. "It's me May!" was all I could thin of saying. We looked deep into eachother's eyes for what seemed like a long time. And then, as if we had psycically told eachother too, we ran. We weny out to the street and ran around. I wondered if anyone saw us there, but I did not care. It was the most frre feeling. I felt so alive. And then we ran back to my driveway. And I concentrated, on myself, on being human and I felt my front legs shrinking, and my hooves becoming fingers. And my head returning to it's right shape.

When the transformation was complete I stood up. Then I almost screamed. I had no clothes! Luckily I was behind the house or I would have been nake in from=nt of everyone. I saw my clothes, a little sretched and ripped here and there, but still lying there where I had transformed. With a sigh of relief I quickly put them back on. I stroked May lovingly and kissed her on the forehead, then returned her too her pokeball. I then walked inside, paranoid, and fell down on my bed. My head still swirling with thoughts of all that had happened...

Wolfsong
15th September 2003, 09:29 PM
Name: Amy
Looks: about medium height, she has shoulder length brownish-blonde hair normally worn pulled back in a ponytail, grayish blue eyes, and usually wears jeans and t shirts
Personality: quiet around people that she doen't now. she's more open around her friends. IF you are lucky neough to be her friend, she'll rish her life for you, but do something to betray her trust and you have to earn it back.
Pokemon owned by you: a female eevee(Sweetie), male growlithe (Blazer), female poochyena (Nahima), male meowth (Oliver), male vaporeon (Vapor), and a female pidgey (Zephyr).
History: She used to be close to her parents, but lately they have become workaholics leaving her by herself most of the time when she isn't with her friends
Other: notes though she doen't have that many pokemon she likes to attempt to catch them and cares deeply about them

Amy
~~~

I couldn't believe my luck. I had been saving up for another eevee ever since the eevee that my parents had gotten my for my last birthday had evolved. I stopped by the pet shop eveyr day at the mall, but most of the time if they had gotten an eevee in it woudl be gone. This time, I had managed to get there in time to see the pair of eevees. One was male, and the other one was a smaller female. It took me a while to decide, but I chose the female. I thanked the worker at the store, gave him the money, and clipped the new poke ball to my belt. I saw my best friend Teresa and waved at her, before running to catch up. "Hey Amy, whats up?" she said when she saw me. I stood there trying to catch my breath. "I got a new eevee. It cost me two months of my allowence though." Even as short as a month ago my parents would have been annoyed that i spent so much money on a pokemon, but now they didn't care, and were hardly ever home anymore. "Cool." she replied, and we continued to talk as we joined up with another group of kids as we were heading through the woods.

I remember seeing what we thought was a shooting star, which turned out to be somthing else. Instead of the normal impulse to run away, I was curious, I was secretly glad when we chose to see what it was. Our first surprise was that it was a spaceship, but that was only the beginning. The next thing I knew, a mew had stepped out of the ship. I blinked to make sure that i wasn't seeing things. Then it began to speak but that wasn't the right word.

<Humans....Do not...be afraid..> the voice gasps. The Mew floated over to us, then sat down hard on a stump. <Listen...to..my story. Please...its...your only..chance> The voice says wearily. "The voice, I can tell, its coming from the Mew somehow, but its not speaking like we would.." Someone said.

<Yes...you humans, are....fast...learners, aren't...you? I am communicating....with my thoughts......It is how we Mew's...talk to...each other.> The Mew says. "This is crazy.." I muttered. I couldn't believe this was happening. A real live Mew? Here? It had to be some kind of trick. <I am..no trick...Tobias...> I stared at the Mew. Now, I was interested.

He seemed to sigh, then started with his story. <I come from a planet far away....as you can see. We traveled here because the threat of the Yeerks.> "Yeerks? Sounds like you're talking about the New York baseball team man." Someone said. He was silenced by someone else, and the Mew continued. <Yeerks..are parasitic slugs, to put the words into your terms. They...travel into the ear canal of another creature in order to live. Every three days, the must...return to the..Yeerk pool, get their Kandrona rays..to live...> It said. Pictures floated into my head..a Yeerk, as the Mew called it, crawling into a poor Scyther's ear canal...It struggling, and yelling...then, suddenly, it gets up, and says something that I can understand. "I've taken control Visser. These...Pokemon, as the humans call them, have a weak will. Plus, these blades..." It says, swinging the blades. Then, the image disappears, and the Mew has stopped talking. <My...name...is Ahrihu-Elemui-Thauil. My planet has...been...fighting the Yeerks for gen....er..ations.....> Ahrihu then collapses. <Visser Three is coming. You! Listen carefully, go into my ship! Get the cube that has the insignia of the Pokemon, as you call them, Ditto on it! Bring it to me! Please!> He pointed at Tobias. He ran into the ship, and after a couple of minutes he came out carrying some sore of cube. <Quickly, touch the Ditto Cube! You must have this power...to...ARGH!> Ahrihu yells in pain. That's when I saw the injury. A long tear down its side, and then its tail...it has a blade on it! <Listen...please! You must protect your....planet...Earth...from evasion from.....the Yeerks! After you touch the cube, you will be able...to morph into any 'Pokemon' you touch. You will absorb their DNA as your own. Just...concent...rate. Please...>

I looked around and after Tobias, Teresa, and a few others had touched it, I took a deep breath and did the same. A weird, but nice feeling of warmth swept over me. However it was soon replaced with a feeling of dread. <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!> I happened to glance up, and saw a huge black ship that was shaped like an ax. I gasped and ran over to a near by bush and hid behind it. As i watched a Mewtwo emerged form the other ship, but unlike the mew, he radiated evil. ]<Well well well...what do we have here? The last renegade eh? When will you Mew's learn that us Yeerks cannot be defeated?! WE WILL TAKE OVER THIS PLANET! YOU HAVE FAILED!> He roars. The voice isn't unlike the one I heard from the Mew. <You..will..fail Visser Three! No matter what you do!> Ahrihu bellows defiantly. <HAHAHAHAHAHA! I will prove I will win right now! You have destroyed many of my brothers, MEW! Now, prepare to die!> Visser Three yells.

As I watched, he began to change shape, and soon a tyranitar was standing in his place. When he was done, he reached for hte mew, who put up good fight though it didn't do much good. I closed my eyes when i realized what was coming. Soon i realized not everyone had, when i heard the gagging, followed by vomiting. "Oh crap," I muttered. Sure enough, within seconds, <HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!>

I didn't stick around. I took off running as fast as i could, and somehow i made it home. I locked the doors, closed the blinds, and turned out the lights. Then i went upstairs to my room where i release my small team, and introduced them to the newest member. The little eevee jumped onto my lap and purred happily. "You, are a little Sweetie aren't you?" She yipped happily. "Ok, thats wht i'll call you." At that moment the phone rang scaring me and the eevee. I rubbed my arm where she had nipped it when the phone spooked her. Turns out is was Teresa. She was just letting me know that we were meeting at her farm tomorrow. I told her i'd be there, before haning the phone up. Then i climbed into bed, and Sweetie and Blazer jumped up to join me. I rubbed each one good night. However someting stranged happened when i rubbed Sweetie. Her eyes glazed over like she was in a daze. i shrugged and pulled the cover over my head and tried to go to sleep, though i wasn't succesful.

Hurricane
15th September 2003, 09:35 PM
Name: Hitsu
Looks: Misty Blue hair spiked up, Black jeans and and Dark Blue Tank Top, He wears a Black vest, 5'3", Misty blue eyes and a deep scar across his cheek from being cut with a knife.
Personality: Always angry, He doesnt even bother to crack a smile usually, And hes always glaring, Not to mention he has a VERY Bad temper.
Pokemon owned by you: Abbigale (Absol,F), Onchi (Electrike, F), Rista (Torchic, F)
History: I'll put this later
Other: Very fast and agile, Even more so when hes trying to kill something...Or Someone

^~Hitsu~^

It was a normal night, Kids were going home from shopping at the mall, Trees were swaying in the wind, Giant mews were falling from the sky...Wait...Giant Mews were falling from the sky What the ****!?

I jumped up and watched as some people my age surrounded the giant mew, It began to open and a smaller mew floated out. What the...

It began to tell its story in an exhausted state. I listened intently to what sounded like it came out of a bad science fiction movie. He then asked one of the people arund him to go and get some kind of box, After they did he looked around.

<Please, Touch The Ditto Cube, You must has this power..to..ARGH> He yells in pain, as everyone touches the box. I wasnt able to hear any more, but the others were apparently because they kept listening intently. I looked up in the sky a few seconds before the mew had. <No! He...can't have...found me so soon! Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!>

Everyone scatters in all directions and I stay where I am quietly, breathing so soft even the mew couldnt hear me. I looked as what appeared to be a mewtwo walked up to the mew and i moved slightly to see better, Then he turned in my direction. Oh ****! I covered my ears and closed my eyes so that if i were to be found i wouldnt know they were to kill me, The fear in me was enormous, I couldnt even move, Then I opened my ears at the sound of something being dropped. Oh no...He couldnt have... Suddenly I heard humans running and scythers wings buzzing as everyone ran away. I didnt move, I just lied where I was, I had no where to go after all.

Come morning I awoke and found nother there, Even the mew space ship was gone. Could it have all been a dream? I thought but saw something on the ground at the trunk of a tree. "Wait a minute is that..." I picked up a leave covered box and brushed it off, It lit up and I felt something change inside me, I don't know what but I just felt different. After the light faded the box began to dissapear in my hands. Wha...

My cell phone began to ring and I answered it, It was my friend Teresa. "Eh, Hello?" I answered and she had a paniced voice
"Oh good your alright!"
I was confused "Why wouldn't I be?"
"Oh, Heh, It's nothing, I just had the strangest dream. There were a bunch of people in the woods where you were camping out last night and there was this big-"
"Mew space ship, with a mew guy talking about yerks and a ditto box thing?" She was silent.
"...It wasnt a dream was it?"
"...No...It Wasn't..."
"Well then, Call the others you saw there, Lets all meat at the pokemon farm" She said with a slightly higher spirit.
"I don't know...You know me, I hate those get together things."
"Come on Hitsu! Do you want to save the planet or not!?"
"Heh, Thats something you dont hear everyday...Fine, Why not?
"Thats the spirit!" She yelled and hung up. Oh man what am I getting myself in to... I thought to myself and started dialing numbers.

I hope thats ok, I didnt have time to read a fanfic length thread X_X So I think that fits in well, if not sue me lol, Later

After PReviewing: And DAMN! 3 people post while im trying to write mine! sheesh o_O

SmearGal
15th September 2003, 10:00 PM
-__________-';; I wanted to start out all Animorph-y! *pokes Mikey* x.x

Name: Katheren
Looks: Light brown hair a few inches past her shoulders, dark blue eyes, tan skin. She's around 5'6" tall, isn't chubby nor skinny, and usually wears t-shirts and shorts/pants, their colors varying between black and a deep blue.
Personality: To some people she appears shy and antisocial, but to her friends, she's hyper, irratic, and likes to run around impersonating Pidgeys. :3 She knows when to be serious, though, but she'd much rather joke around.
Pokemon: Konoha (M Bulbasaur), Yamori (M Treecko), and Tobihi (F Trapinch).
History: She leads a pretty normal life. Her dad died just a few years ago, so she's slightly depressed, but is bent on cheering others up if they're feeling down.
Other: *pokes*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katheren

<No! He...can't have...found me so soon!> Ahrihu gasped. <Humans! Run for your lives! Do not let him catch you! Visser Three...He will do the same to you as he will do to me if he catches you! RUN!>

My brain was still swaying. Too much information. I felt at any second I would suddenly say, "Bleep, overload!" but indeeed, now was not the time to do so as a horrible feeling of terror began to well up inside me.

Some of the kids I had followed into the woods bolted at Ahrihu's words, but I, like a few others, stayed and watched on in fear as though our feet were rooted to the ground. To this day, I regret having not fleed from that spot.

A Mewtwo emerged from the ship that had just landed, floating over to Ahrihu. He boasted loudly about how the Yeerks would take control of our planet. He then morphed into a humongous Tyranitar, and made to pick up Ahrihu...

And that's when I ran. A few paces into the forest, I heard Visser Three bellow in rage, <HUMANS?! ARGH! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!>

I can't remember how I managed to get home, but I woke up to the phone ringing loudly in my ear.

"Hey Kat, we're meeting on my farm tomorrow. We really need to talk about what we just saw."

I managed to recognize it was Teresa before the phone clicked, and a dial tone buzzed in my ear. I sighed, and stretched back out on my bed, burying my face in my pillow, hoping I could somehow fall asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meh...I know it's really bad and stuff, but school is sapping my imagination. x.x';; I had to write a paragraph about a rock. A ROCK. *dies*

Light_Togetic
15th September 2003, 10:27 PM
--------
Jane
--------

I made it home as quickly as I thought humanly possible, and rang the doorbell. 'At last, I'm home' I thought, wondering why it was taking her so long. I kept looking over my shoulder, not daring to believe what happened.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally answered, looking scoldingly at me as I entered.

"Where have you been! I was worried sick about you! Ready to call the cops..." she yelled. My father came into the room. "Oh good, she's home," he said, looking glad to see me.

"I'm sorry... you see what happened was..." but I trailed off. How could I possibly explain what happened? They'd think I had gone nuts... joined a cult or something. I broke eye contact with them, and muttered, "Well... there really is no excuse. You see, there were some kids from school, and we got to talking about... um... the pokemon Mew... and I wasn't paying attention to the time."

"Well, go on up to your room, and think about the bad choices you've made today!" said my Mom.

I hung my head, and slowly walked back up to my room.

I was surprised to find my pokemon out when I walked in my room. The four of them stood in a row. Cindie, Psyduck, Needles, and Crystal. "Wha? Oh, you guys worried too?" I asked. They nodded, and I found myself wishing they could talk to me like Ahrihu... Speaking of... What if what it said was true? I contemplated this for a moment, then reached out to touch Psyduck. "Psye?" he said, cocking his head. When I had touched him, I felt weird again... like I had when I had touched the cube. I chuckled, imagining what I could possibly look like as a Psyduck.

Then before I knew it... I was one... well, sort of. I had a beak, but the rest of me was, me. "Huh?" I said, feeling a bit confused. I tried to think of Psyduck again, and soon I had a tail, flipper feet, and those same useless wings...

Then I looked over to my pokemon. "Uh... can you guys understand me?" I asked them.

"Um... we can always understand you!" Cindie, my Cyndaquil, said.

"This is weird! But definetly cool!" I said, looking at each of them. I suddenly felt worried, "Hey guys... am I a good trainer?"

"Of course you are!" said Crystal, my Dratini. She came up closer to me and examined me head to toe. "You look just like Psyduck!" she concluded.

"Heh, I hope that's a complime..." I stopped. My Mom was knocking on the door!

'I can't let her see me like this!' I thought quickly. Then I thought hard about being human again, and before I knew it, I was back! But... I was naked! I opened the door a crack to my Mom.

"The phone's for you... a girl named... Teresa?" she said.

"Who?" I said, but quickly got dressed, and ran to answer it anyway.

A girl's voice... the girl from the forest with Tobias... came on. "Hi, um, I just thought you'd like to know that some of us from tonight are going to meet at my farm tommorrow, so if you want, you can come!" "Uh..." I said dumbly, and then she hung up. I hung up the reciever, looking dumbfounded.

"I guess I'll go... but how'd she even know my number...?"

crimson_flygon
16th September 2003, 03:56 PM
===Jennifer===

I was still laying there, just thinking about everything when I heard my phone ring. I leaned over and picked it up,
"Hello?"
"Hey Jen, Tommorow we are meeting at my farm to talk about what happened. So come if you want." Said a girl, she sounded like that one girl, Teresa I think, who was out there with Tobias and everyone.
"Well..." I began, but she hung up. Well that was a little, strange, but I guess I'll go. Maybe if everyone I had seen there met we'd know what was going on. I hung up and rolled back over on my bed. I stared up at the glow-in-the-dark stars my mom had put on my ceiling when I was little. I used to look up at them and wonder if maybe, somewhere out there, some kind of creatures were looking out for us. I know it sounded really dumb, but I used to feel better that somewhere there were things gaurding us. But now, I don't know what to think anymore. I can only hope somehow I will come to understand this, somehow...

VirtualPlay
16th September 2003, 11:01 PM
Kris
~~~~~~~~
Mike opened the door for me when I got to our house. He was red in the face, and his khaki shorts were dirt-stained. I noticed his knee was slightly scraped. "Have trouble getting home?" I asked as I crossed into the house.

"Only if you count tripping in the dirt, as well as nearly killing myself in the street by narrowly missing a car trouble." He shook his head as he closed the door. "Damn car didn't have its lights on..."

"You had it easier than me," I said, as we made our way upstairs to our rooms. "I had to hide with this Ethan kid, keeping silent until the Scyther gave up on looking for us. You know how hard it is to keep quiet when I'm squashed next to a jerk like that?" I still hadn't gotten over how he just left me standing after we had escaped.

Mike simply shrugged. "I just know that I need sleep, and I need it now. 'Night." And he went into his bedroom, which was to the right of mine. Yawning, I went into my room and sat down on my bed. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out one of my Pokémon, Minus, my Minun. I released her onto the bed, and she looked up at me with a happy face, which soon turned into a confused face as she saw my exhausted look.

"Mi-minun?" she asked, putting her little paws on my leg. I smiled and gave her a little pat on the head, which she seemed to like. She smiled a little bit, and I picked her up and held her in my lap.

Suddenly I remembered what that Mew had said after we had touched the cube. Curious, I focused on Minus as I pet her. She seemed to go into a trance as I thought about her, her cute blue ears, her blue minus tail, her bright eyes...

I stopped petting her. After about ten seconds, she seemed to wake up from the trance. She looked at me, slightly confused, but still smiling. 'Now comes part two...' I thought, before concentrating on the Minun body I had just focused on. Suddenly, Minus started growing! The bed too! Then I realized: everything else wasn't growing...I was shrinking!

"Minun-un mi?!" I heard Minus say. But what was strange was that I could understand it! She had said {What's happening, Kris?!}

I looked around. I was tangled up in all of my clothes, and it took me a couple minutes to get out to look at myself. When I did, I couldn't believe it. I was a Minun!

{This is weird...} I said, although it came out "Mi-nunmi..."

{Kris, is that you? Are you okay?} Minus said. I looked at her eye-to-eye. It was pretty scary.

{I-I think so,} I said. It was definitely weird having no toes or fingers, and having my head be as large as my body. That and I was a little off-balance with this new tail, so I fell on my first attempt to walk (fortunately on the soft bed). Minus giggled.

{Stop that,} I said, getting up and managing to stagger across the bed. I sat down and thought about the whole idea of this "morphing." I really wanted to be human again; being a Pokémon was weird. Without realizing it, my legs had started elongating, as well as my arms. Hair sprouted from my head. After a couple minutes, I was sitting on my bed, completely naked.

Quickly I grabbed and put on my leotard out of Mike's shirt. "Dammit...I wish I could morph some clothes with me," I muttered as I got it on. Then I thought of something. Something that had to do with my hair morphing with my body, even though it was as loose as my clothing.

Focusing on Minun again, I also focused on my leotard. If I had guessed correctly...yes! Instead of the leotard growing around me, it melded with my skin and turned Minun-yellow! I finished morphing and turned to Minus, who had a very shocked look on her face. Sitting down again, I concentrated on being human again, and after a couple minutes I was sitting on my bed, human again, with the green leotard on.

"I'll tell Mike tomorrow," I said, patting Minus on the head before recalling her. Then I turned over on my bed and went to sleep.

Mike
~~~~~~~~
"You want me to WHAT?!" I asked incredulously.

It was very early in the morning and Kris had woken me up and held out a red legless and sleeveless leotard asking me to put it on. "I'm not a cross-dresser, Kris...what are you thinking?"

"Well, for one thing, it's not like you've never done it before," she said, matter-of-factly.

"We were seven, Kris. I didn't know better," I said hastily.

She looked at me a second, then continued, "But also, I was thinking about what happened last night," she said, lowering the leotard.

"What, that was real?" I said.

"Yes, and so was the thing the Mew said...about the ditto cube transferring a power." She dropped the leotard and took a couple steps back. "Like this..."

She closed her eyes. For a second I thought she was crazy. Then I noticed her skin was an odd shade of yellow. Suddenly I realized she was actually shrinking. After a few minutes, something that looked exactly like Kris's Minus was standing at my feet, untangling herself from the piles of clothes.

"What the Hell?" I said. That meant that last night was real.

<Yes, it was,> I heard Kris's voice in my head. Just like the Mew from last night.

"Well, now I can see that this is all real, and that there's this power we have now, but what does this have to do with you telling me to cross-dress?"

<Let me show you.> And the Minun-once-Kris started slowly growing. The yellow skin faded to a peach color, and the ears shrank down. As she changed, I put two and two together that if her clothes were in a heap where she first changed, she wasn't going to be wearing anything when she finished. Not that I had a big problem seeing my twin sister naked, but the thought still struck me.

However, she didn't. When her belly changed color, instead of it turning peach like the rest of her, it became a dark green, and when she finished, I saw that she had on the leotard from last night.

"You see? This is why," she said, grabbing a bit of the leotard and stretching it out. "Only skin-tight clothing works, and leotards are skin-tight, so..." she bent down and picked up the red one again, "please at least try it?"

I looked between the leotard in her hand and her face. She looked really hopeful, and I didn't sense any kind of trickery. Sighing, I grabbed the leotard. "Fine, but this never leaves the house."

She looked really happy. "Of course not. I'm not that mean to you," she added, winking. "Oh, and I'd suggest doing Plus, since I did Minus." And with that, she left my room and closed the door.

"Plus, okay," I said, reaching into my bag and pulling out his Pokéball. I released him, and he looked up at me with a big smile and a "Plus-usle!" Following what I could remember, I put my hand on his head and concentrated. Immediately, Plus seemed to go into some kind of a trance. I focused on Plus's body, all the while thinking it was stupid. Still, Kris had done it.

After I was done, it took Plus about ten seconds to snap out of the trance. Giving him a PokéTreat from my bag, I recalled him. I didn't really need to have him out. Then I got to work changing into the leotard. I had seen Kris change into them since we were about seven, so I knew how, but it didn't change the fact that it took me five minutes to do so. (Luckily, I have hairless legs.)

"Okay," I said through the door, tugging on the leotard (it really felt constraining, like I was constantly being hugged). "What now?"

Kris responded by opening the door. To my great relief, she didn't laugh or tease, but rather said, "Well, first concentrate on Plus," I did so, and felt an odd sensation, like my hands were being squashed. I looked and saw, surprisingly, that my hands were melding together and turning blue. "You've got it," Kris urged. Then, "Woah, whoops...can you stop?"

I stopped focusing on Plus. I really looked like a freak now, with giant Plusle arms, smaller human legs, and a shrinking body. I looked down and saw what I figured was the problem: the leotard was loose around my body. "Um, try reversing...go back to human," Kris suggested, so I did, and everything grew back into place. "Okay, this time think about the leotard as part of your body...try morphing it also in your mind.

If I hadn't already seen her do this before, I would have doubted her judgment on this kind of thing. But rather I focused as she said, and found myself shrinking again. This time, I saw the leotard fade into the yellow body of the Plusle I was becoming and after a few more minutes, I was one very small Plusle.

{This is weird,} I said, but it came out "Plusle usle."

"Try thinking of speaking to me...that's how I spoke to you," Kris said.

<You mean like this?> I thought at her.

She nodded, "Yeah, that's it. Now..." she never finished, because the phone rang. After listening for two rings, she must have realized Dad wasn't home, so she picked it up.

"Hello? ... Yes, ... Mike's here too, kinda, ... Um, okay, ... Yeah, I know where that is, ... Okay, we'll be over after school ... Bye." She turned to me. "That was Teresa, she was one of the people in the forest yesterday." She paused a second, then snapped back. "Anyway, she's told us to come to her farm on the other side of town, so I said we'll be the--Yack! We're gonna be late for school! Quick morph back!"

I didn't need a second telling. Focusing hard again, I pushed towards being human again. It took me so long that Kris was already dressed by the time I was human again. I went to take the leotard off, but Kris said, "No, keep it on...if we're going there, we might be morphing some more...there are lots of Pokémon-"

"You expect me to wear this underneath my clothes for the whole day?" I interrupted, already pulling the straps over my shoulders. "Not happening. Fine, I'll bring it with us, maybe even change right after school, but I am NOT wearing this in school." Kris shook her head and headed out as I finished getting changed. Today was definitely going to be an interesting day.
~~~~~~~~

o_o' holy heck, that was long...I definitely am bordering on Animorph chapter length here...

Mikey
17th September 2003, 03:07 PM
Ethan
~~~~~~~~~
I wasn't really sure what was going on, but with the addition of the axe-like ship landing I knew it was bad. The group scattered and I too began to run, dropping my bags as I did. "Great, if I live through this I'll come back for them." I muttered running. Suddenly, one of the girls bumped into me. I turned around holding my head in pain.

She was somewhat tall with brown hair and green eyes. "I just love spending my nights running for my life, don't you?" I said grinning. She sort of smiled. "Yeah, I'm having the time of my life. Literally." She replied. We began to run without even thinking. The Syther-yeerk...whatever the hell these things are were chasing us, but I somehow found the situation funny. It wasn't real, I knew it was staged.

"Watch out!" The girl cried as we reached the end of the forest and hit the construction site. This place had been cleared of trees a while ago to put up some kind of building. Who knows what kind, but they had apparently run short on money and the construction was cancelled.

Directly in front of us, the ground fell to reveal an unused foundation. "Think we could hide there?" I asked.

"I don't see why not," she repliedand leapt into the hole. "I think they won't notice us if we hide in a dark corner and don't make a sound. Scythers have good ears and eyes, but they can't smell worth anything." She then said. "I'm Kris, by the way."

"Ethan," I said said, scrunching next to her. We sat there for a bit, but this Kris girl was a little close. Wonder if she feels as awkward as I do? I thought. I then remembered that this was staged, we weren't really in danger, I just knew it. "Now we wait..." I said grinning.

After what seemed like hours, the Scythers passed overhead. When their voices died away, Kris began to get up.

"Okay, what the Hell is going on?" She asked me. I wasn't really listening; I just wanted out of here. I leapt out of the hole and dusted myself off. "Thanks for listening..." Kris said. As soon as I was up, she took a running jump but fell short. I quickly leaned down and grabbed her arm.

She thanked me and I nodded. "Ruined another pair of jeans." I muttered and began to run off. "Why stick around if this isn't real?" I said to myself. SHe's just an actor and this is the stage, I'm being fooled for some Spy TV show....

crimson_flygon
17th September 2003, 04:48 PM
===Jennifer===

"Hoo hoo!...Hoo hoo!"

Huh? What? I opened my eyes to see my hoot-hoot alarm clock going off. I reached out and pressed down the switch to make it turn off. My mom had once again set it a half an hour earlier then I liked to wake up. I dragged myself out of bed and went over to the closet.

After changing I went downstairs, my mom had already left for work. I got a "great starts" french toast from the freezer and popped it into the microwave. I let out my pokemon so they could excersise a bit.

August immediatley fluttered onto the counter and watched the microwave intently. July nestled herself in my lap while May busied herself in munching on a apple that was in the basket in the middle of the table. April took her post on the back of my chair, nibbleing my ear gently, which was her way of saying hello.

Taking July off my lap and setting her on the floor, I went to the cuboard to get their breakfast. They all perked up when they saw me taking out the boxes with their food in it. I walked over to the corner off the kitchen where their food bowls were and began filling each bowl. The small green bowl with polka dots was August's, which I filled with a special kind of nectar, the wide blue bowl was July's and I filled it with her favorite kind of crackers, May's was the basket-like trowel connected to the wall which I put some fresh hay in, and last was a small clear bowl on the counter which was April's who fluttered over and pecked at the fresh seed I had put in it.

I sighed contently, only a few seconds after the microwave beeped and I went over to get my own breakfast. Once I was finally done and my pokemon were content, I returned them to their pokeballs and cleaned up.

When I had my stuff and was outside I was thinking about what would happen later today. I didn't even know when we were supposed to go to Teresa's barn! Let alone excactley where it is. But I was guessing that someone at school today might ve able to help me. Then I suddenly stopped midstep, I hadn't studied for my test! With everything that had happened last night I had totally forgot about it. I slapped myself on the forehead. How could I have forgotten? I sighed, I could only hope that the test was more review than anything new. I kept walking, head down, my mind a mess. I wouldn't have been surprised if I walk into somebody but I really could care less. I only hjoped that maybe someone could help me out with what was going on today...

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
17th September 2003, 06:52 PM
Wow Crimson, you're a dedicated RPer, aren't you? You've posted more times than me, I think ><

Tobias
~~~~~
I woke up early the next morning, sunlight filtering through the blinds--godawful ugly things that the previous owner of this house had left behind. Sean was still sleeping, and I assumed my Uncle was too. Just to be safe, however, I checked his room. All clear! Snoring away! I crept downstairs, and checked the fridge. Luckily, I had just bought some food that would actually last me while I was here. I took out eggs, cheese, ham, bacon, and hashbrowns from the combo fridge/freezer, and started making omelets. Pretty soon, Sean came down, yawning and stretching. "Still tired?" I asked. "Well, running just about half the night from killer slugs from outer space kinda makes me tired, ya." He answered. Sarcasm. "You must be tired, you're talking sarcasmly" (Is that even a word?! Ah well) He yawned, muttered "Whatever." And sat down at the small table. I served him the food, and started fixing myself some. "Whatcho doin up this early boy?" A cold voice came from the stairs. I turned, and sure enough, my uncle was standing there. "School. You know, I'm not goin to drop out like you..." I said coldly. Sean sat there, eating his breakfast, paying attention but not getting involved. This happened every time I woke up to actually go to school. He stared at me, rocking back and forth, then finally sat down in his chair and turned the T.V. on. "Sorry about that." I told Sean, sitting down to eat myself. "Its ok....I mean, I've seen that before, haven't I?" He said. I nodded. "Yeah, but still, you shouldn't have to." I sighed. We finished the rest of our breakfast in silence. Then, I changed clothes, gave Sean some clothes that would fit him, and started for school. We walked in silence for a while, then, "Sean, you remember last night? Well, Teresa said she wants everyone to meet on her farm after school. And, to tell you something else, you remember after I," I lowered my voice here. I trusted what that Mew said. The Yeerks could be anywhere, "Well, after the morphing, I figured out something. I went to bed later than you think. I stayed up practicing all night, and I figured out something. We don't have to demorph...naked. We can morph skin-tight clothing." I told him. He looked at me. "You believe that man? I can swear I saw strings holding that Mew up." I couldn't believe THIS. He still wasn't realizing it. "Do you need another demonstration?!" I said suddenly. "I can do it right now, even in front of all these houses!" He just stared at me. "Listen. Last night, what happened....Ahrihu getting killed....That all happened, no matter what you say! Now, we're heading over to Teresa's after school to talk. And you'll be able to do the same thing as me if you just try!" I practically yelled at him. He bowed his head. "I just...don't know. This is kinda hard to believe, ya know?" He whispered. "Hey, don't worry about it. Just look at me. I have to worry about getting through school alive!" We both laughed at that.

*Later that day*

"What's the matter wimp? Too scared to fight back?!" Jared asked. He had slammed me up into a stall, like he always did during P.E. Him and his cronies, Reagan, Kris, Nick. They all lived to make me miserable. "Man, he's no fun. He don't even try to fight back!" Kris sneared. The only one that didn't really make fun of me was Reagan. Jared punched me in the gut again, making me double over and cringe. "Fight back, you little wimp!" He said again, kicking the side of my head. I saw stars. "Or, maybe its because your mom..." That did it. I leapt up, swung my fist once. One time. That's all the further I got. It connected with the side of his head, making him stumble to the side, and that's when Kris and Nick started in. I just couldn't take two on at once, they had me down in a corner beating the crap out of me. "Hey! Dumbasses, leave Tobias alone!" I heard Sean say. I was already bleeding pretty badly through my mouth and nose. "Go 'way." I told him. I didn't need him getting hurt. "Why do you idiots always have to pick on weaker kids than yourself? That's just wrong.." I heard a new voice say. I could barely see anything, so I didn't know who it was. "What are you going to do...UNNG!" Nick started to say, but then he was busy holding his nose. Sean told me later he had punched him in the nose. He thinks he broke it. Then, Kris was the next to go down, with a couple punches from the other kid, whose name I learned later was Mike. They helped me up, and then helped me struggle to the Nurse's office. The Nurse knew me, since I had been in there many times before now. "Fighting again Tobias?" She asked. I just squeaked. They had kicked me in the next a couple times, so I couldn't talk. Sean and Mike were waiting in the hall for me. "I think you should go home, Tobias.." She told me, but I was already protesting. "Nooooo" I tried to say. I think she got what I meant, and didn't bother me after that. I then thought of something. If I changed to a different body....would I heal? Luckily, the Nurse leaves at 2:00, and she left me in there, telling me I was free to go when I felt like moving. She locked the door so it could only be open from the inside. I concentrated on Sparx's form, then everything started growing larger. My skin turned yellow, and my bruises started to go away. I was right! I demorphed as fast as I could, and sure enough, I was healed. "All right..." I said. I checked the clock. School got out in 15 minutes, and I could get a good head start to Teresa's farm...So I did. I left the building, and then started towards Teresa's farm. I had been there once before, when my Uncle had thrown me out for the day. Thankfully, it was a school day and I had told her about it. She took me home for the day, and her parents didn't care if I stayed the night. "As long as its only one.." they had joked. Teresa was the only one, well, other than my friend Sean, and the new guy, Mike, that cared about me.....................

Mikey
17th September 2003, 07:24 PM
Bah, I get confuzzled a lot. It seems Animorphs would be a better RPG, but Pokemorphs is good too. I just get confused and want to turn into animals. LOL

Ethan
~~~~~~~~~~
I got home pretty late, but as always my parents were away at some Yaht Club thing. Jeeves took my dirty coat as I headed up the winding stairway to my room. I didn't sleep a wink from the whole "set Up" that happened that night. I still didn't believe it, but something bothered me.

Suddenly, my pal Hooters flew through the window. It landed on the window sill and hooted happily. I got up and walked towards it. "Hey buddy!" I whispered and stroked its head. Suddenly, I felt something weird, like a part of Hooters was transfering into my arm. Suddenly, I didn't have an arm. In place of it was a brown stubby wing. I freaked out and looked in the mirror to see my eyes had turned into big round owl ones. Two crests burst from my face and I began to shrink. In a matter of moments, I was looking up at the mirror with my pajamas surrounding me.

"This is a dream, not happening." I muttered. Hooters looked at my strange and then flew off. I leapt onto the window cill with my one foot. "If this is a dream, I should be able to fly." I yelled and leapt out the window. After freefalling for some time, I got the hang of it.

I flew around for ahwile, enjoying my dream as it went along. I suddenly passed by am open window. The girl from before, Kris I think it was, was sitting in her room. "Bet she can't sleep." I said inside my head. "Nope, can't." I heard her reply. I was freaked, somehow she answered my thought! Kris was just as shocked, and turned to the window. I freaked out and flew behind a tree. "Great, she'll think I was stalking her now." I cursed.

Kris came to the window. "Ethan? How the hell did I hear you?" She asked. I slowly peaked out. "Is that you?" She asked. I nodded and to my surprise Hooted. "This is just a dream." I replied. She shook her head. "Nope, reality." "No a dream." I replied. Kris picked up a shoe and chucked it out the window, bonking me on the head. "Ow that hurt!" I replied. "Now do you believe?" She asked inside my head. "No!" I replied. "Ethan, you're a Hoothoot, the shoe hurt, and I'm talking to you through your thoughts." She said staring at me. "Dream!" I yelled and flew off back to my house.

School went by very slowly the next day. I was shaking from my experiences from the last day. The bell rang and I took off outside, passing by any person I saw from the night before. As I ran along the road, I tripped and fell face first through some bushes. On the other end was a large farm, and one of the girls from last night backed away scared. "You!" She said in shock. Next to her was another one of them. He looked pretty beaten. "Hola!" I muttered dusting myself off.

Wolfsong
17th September 2003, 08:00 PM
Amy
~~~

I couldn't sleep, and Blazer watched me. I had wanted to believe that it was a dream, but if I couldn't go to sleep how could it be. I remember Sweetie's strange reaction when i petted her. I arched an eyebrow. Maybe... I heard a door shut and my parents trump up the stairs. They didn't check in on me anymore, at first it had bothered me, but lthere were times like now that i was glad they didn't. I was also happy my room was on hte first floor and theirs was on the second floor. I got up and locked my bedroom door. then i spread a blanket to keep the light from filtering out into the hall. Next, I turned on the light, and closed the blinds. Sweetie jumped on my lap, and i began to think about her and soon i felt an itching sensation and it felt like i was sitting on something. I lost my concentration and when i looked in my mirror, it was alll i could do to keep quiet. I had a huge brown tail with a white tip poking out of my rear above my pajama bottoms and below my pajama top. O.O I took a deep breath and resumec concentrating. Soon, things around me began to get taller and Blazer and Sweetie ran under the bed. Blazer covered his eyes but Sweetie continued watching. "Its ok," I tried to say but it came out "Veee vee." My skin began to itch as fur began to sprout and spread across my body. I closed my eyes but i could still hear the sounds. I could no longer stand on my two feet and i fell forward onto my hands which were now paws. I looked in the mirror on my door. I was an eevee. Sweetie came out from under the bed and nudged me with her nose. Suddenly i felt like playing. I made a little play bow and she did the same, soon we were playing. After a few minutes, when we had taken a break, I began to wonder how i was going to turn back into myself. I glanced up at a picture hanging on my wall. It showed me holding Vapor as a birthday gift. I closed my little eevee eyes and began to picture myself as i normally was. Soon i could hear the changes start. I kept my eyes closed and when i opened them, I was human again, but completely naked X.x I began experimentating, and by the time my alarm had started going off I had figured out how to morph something skin tight. "Aw crap," I said when the alarm went off.

I hurried up and pulled clothes on over my leotard, and grabbed my book back. Then i took off running for school. I had a test today whcih i didn't even study for. I was lookign forward to meeting at Teresa's later today though. School seemed to drag on until finally the last bell rang. That test didn not go well, but i grabbed my books out of my locker, and then headed for Teresa's. I wasn't the first, nor the last. I waved at the ones i didn't know and nodded at Tobias. I wasn't really close with him but he was in a couple of my classes.

The_Missing_Link
17th September 2003, 08:09 PM
Rebecca
-----------
By the time I got home, I was in such a daze that I didn't even remember how fast I ran. The rest of the night was just a blur as well. The only thing I remembered was getting a call from one of my classmates, Teresa. She wanted me to come to her farm to talk about Ahrihu and that Mewtwo. I didn't even try to figure out how she recognized me since I barely talked to her. I just fell into a deep sleep...

I woke up the next morning feeling well rested since I dropped off quite early in the evening. It was still quite early, about 2 hours before I headed off to school. I knew my dad would head out at any minute though since he had work in the early morning and finished by early afternoon. Looking around for something to do, I glanced over at my capture belt and unclipped a Pokeball. Enlargening it, I released Tacoma and watched as she materialized onto the bed.
"Eevee," she chirped.
"Ok Tacoma, I need you to do something for me. Stand completely still but relax. I'm just going to put my hand on your head."
"Whee?"
"It's just for an experiment."
Although still confused, she nodded and stood rigidly as I slowly placed my hand on her head. I immediately felt a strange warmth, just like when everyone touched the Ditto Box. Eyes glazed over, it looked like Tacoma just died until she shook her head and gave me an evil glare.
"Wait! Hold your thoughts for a second," I said and started to concentrate.
Focused on the form on Eevee and thinking of their playful demeanors, I started to feel golden brown hair springing out from my body. Shrinking rapidly, I saw the whole world grow before me and felt a tail and ears sprout out. Within mere seconds, I had changed into an Eevee. Looking around, I also saw my nightgown and underwear lying on the floor.
"Oh boy, that's not good," I said, but came out in Eevee talk.
<What just happened?> Tacoma questioned, still a bit mad from me creeping her out.
<Last night, a Mew came and was in bad shape. He told us to place our hands on this box he called a Ditto Cube. He said that after we placed our hands on it, we could transform into any Pokemon we touched. After he told us of this information, he was killed by a Mewtwo named Visser Three.>
She nodded slowly, not really believing my story. I shrugged since I knew she would believe me sometime soon. Looking back up at the clock, an hour had passed and since I knew what would happen if I changed back, I decided to do my business (transforming, mind you ;)) in the bathroom without embarrassing myself. After thinking about becoming a human, I promptly grew and lost all my Eevee-esque features.

I spent the rest of the morning getting ready for school, putting a leotard under my clothes so I wouldn't find myself naked again. I then fed everyone and myself and then clipped on my belt, just in case. Heading out the door, I walked the shorter way to school when halfway there, someone bumped into me. It wasn't hardly enough to knock me down, but I did get annoyed and was about to yell at the person until she lifted her head up.
"Jennifer?" I questioned, recognizing her from some of my classes.
"Oh, hi Rebecca. Sorry about that," she replied sheepishly.
I nodded and started to walk off until I thought about last night and who was in the group.
"Jennifer, you were there when that Mew came, right?"
If she looked at me like I was a weirdo, then I wouldn't have cared. Instead, she slowly nodded.
"Yeah, I was. It was weird but I believed everything that he said."
"Yeah, especially after Visser Three came," I barked a short laugh.
We started to walk to school together and by the time we got into homeroom, the bell had rung.
"By the way, do you know how to get to Teresa's?" Jennifer asked.
"Yeah, I've been there once or twice when we worked on a project together a couple of years ago. It's way across town. We'll go after school."
She smiled and nodded, looking to appear more relieved. I sat down and brooded, waiting for school to end already.

crimson_flygon
18th September 2003, 03:47 PM
Here I am again folks. And here I go...

===Jennifer===

After school we walked out and I sighed, I knew I bombed that test, there goes my A+ in science. Well at least it was over with, I swear that no matter what happens I will study for tests, even if some huge monster was destroying the world or something, or maybe I could prestudy the next chapter in all my books! Then I would definitley not bomb my tests again.

"Oh my gosh I just remebered!" I gasped.

"What is it?"asked Rebbeca.

"Well I promised my marill, July, that I would fill this inflatable pool up for her today so we could practice some of her water attacks and I have to get my bathing suit before my mom puts in in the laundry machine!" I almost yelled, "Okay my house isn't that far away I will just take May and I will be there in a matter of minutes. So just wait here till I'm back I swear it will only take a minute."

"May?"Rebbeca asked loking puzzled.

"Go May!" I said sending out May, she neighed contently for getting out of her pokeball and nuzzled my cheek, I stroked her soft nose and carefully mounted,"this is May, my ponyta, anyway will you please wait here for me?"

"um, ya sure I will," She said looking at May.

"Thank you so much,"I said sighing in relief,"And I am really sorry, I totally forgot about it, but with everything happening and all...well anywah, Yah!"

May took off down the sidewalk, I noticed some awkward stares from some of the people near the school but I ignored them. Leaning over to pick up speed, we were like lightning. Once we arrived at the house I returned May to her pokeball and went inside.

"My, you are home early honey,"my mom said turning around,"what's the occasion?"

"Sorry mom, gotta hurry," I said as I ran to my room. I shuffled through the laundry basket untill I sound my two-peice. After I had it under my clothes I went running outside again only telling my mom that I was going out to meet some people tonight. I sent out May again and got on, "Yah!"

May was off, we went down the streets in a flurry of hooves and before I knew it I was back with Rebbeca.

"sorry... about... that," I said gasping.

"Well you did get back alot faster then I thought you would.."She said, "it must be your ponyta, she seems very trusting of you."

"Oh, May? Well ya I've had her for awhile, I ride her all the time, it is a lot faster than just walking," I said looking up at the clouds, then turning back to Rebbeca,"well anyway, you want to ride May there? You just point and I'll do the rest."

"Well...don't ponyta's burn people they don't trust?" Rebbeca said eyeing May nervously.

"Well um...yes, but May is really trusting of other people, anyone that is a friend of mine, is a friend of May's," I said patting May. "and besides, May like to let more than one person ride her, I guess she likes to get stronger that way or something."

"Well, okay I will point us in the right direction," Rebbeca came over and stood by May with me.

"Okay baby, this is Rebbeca, she is a good friend of mine that is helping me out, you be a good girl okay?" I whispered in May's ear.

She neighed happily and rubbed her head against Rebbeca who laughed, I got on her first and then helping up Rebbeca we were ready, "Yah!" I shouted and we were off, like a bullet. Heading for Teresa's farm...

Light_Togetic
18th September 2003, 05:42 PM
--------
Jane
--------

When I woke up the next morning, I could hardly believe what had happened the night before. I got up out of bed, and woke up each of my pokemon (who sleep outside their pokeballs in their own little spots in my room). I picked up Cindie, my Cyndaquil, and looked into her half-closed eyes.

"Hey Cindie?"

"Quil?"

"Did what happened last night really happen last night?"

"Cynda," she said, nodding her head. I put her down gently. "Well then, looks like a trip to Teresa's is in order," I said aloud, peering out my window.

I gathered my backpack, and put in some things that I might need like my squirtle waterbottle and some snacks. Of course it already had my pokemon essentials in there like a few potions and some poke-berries. When I was ready, I walked downstairs with Cindie sitting in my backpack with her head popped out, and addressed my parents.

"Um, Mom, I hope you don't mind, but I've got a project to do at Teresa's house today; is it okay if I walk over there? It'll give my pokemon a chance to exercise, and it's not that far from here," I said, hoping against hope that she'd say yes.

She sat for a moment thinking. Then Dad spoke up. "Well of course you can! You need to do school projects."

My Mom looked a bit peeved that Dad had overriden her, but she kept quiet enough. I thanked my Dad, and then walked out of the house, feeling very pleased.

"Cynda?" asked Cindie.

"Huh?" I said, stopping in my tracks, "Wait... where exactly is Teresa's farm?! She never told me!"

Moltrecuno
18th September 2003, 10:22 PM
I'm so far behind!!! X_x;;

Name: Teresa
Looks: Stands at 5'3 and she has long black hair that goes halfway down her back. She also has medium brown eyes. She normally wears grey pants that flare out to make it look like the pants was baggy. She also likes to wear a red skin tight shirt. She wears a necklace around her neck that has a charm of a Moltres and Articuno intertwined with each other. She normally has sunglasses over her head and ties her hair back into a ponytail.
Personality: She's very kind and caring to everyone around her. Its hard for her to trust people easily when she first meets them but after she gets to know the person, she'll slightly open up. She also tends to be a bit clumsy sometimes.
Pokemon owned by you: Charler (Charmander, M), Bulby (Bulbasaur, M), Blade (Scyther, M), Serenity (Swablu, F), Midnight (Eevee, F), Amplia (Flaafy, F)
History: She lived in the same town for her whole life. When she was about 8, her grandfather passed away and Teresa's dad inherited the farm that Teresa's grandfather had. She is a hard worker and helps her family in keeping the farm in shape even though she does many sports and some hard classes in her school.
Other: Is very athletic even though she screws up in performing moves sometimes.

!+!~Teresa~!+!

Last night's events were pretty frightening to me. I was hoping that everyone I saw there were alright. Especially Tobias. When I finally got home, I got an earful from my parents for being out so late. I tried the old 'I had soccer practice' excuse but my parents weren't fooled. Luckily I didn't get grounded. I went up to my room and looked in my notebook that had the phone number of Tobias as well as the other people I saw in the woods. I was especially glad to hear Tobias over the phone but I didn't show it in my voice when he answered the phone. After I made my phone calls, I decided to get some sleep.

"Even though this night was scary, I had a fun time..." I thought to myself and I fell asleep.

**Next Day**

I woke up early the next day to do a couple of morning chores around my farm. I went into the barn to see a couple of Rapidash and Miltank still snoozing. I smiled and gave them some poke-feed. When I was done, I was ready to leave for school until I heard a sweet tune from a tree. I approached the tree and looked up to see Serenity, my Swablu. Serenity fluttered down from her branch and onto my shoulder. I smiled and scratched her head. I then remembered what the mew had said last night.

"I wonder..." I said quietly and continued to pet Serenity.

I then went back into the barn. I started to concentrate in how it would be like to be a little Swablu. I thought of every little detail and I started to go into a trance. Everything around me seemed to become bigger and I felt myself shrinking. The next thing I knew, I was a little Swablu like Serenity. Serenity started to chirp in fright.

<Its okay Serenity... Its me... Don't worry...> I said in the tongue of a Swablu.

Serenity gave me a suspicious look and started to nudge on me showing affection. I started to whistle happily.

"Teresa! Are you done with your chores yet? You're going to be late for school!" I heard my mom calling out from the porch of our house.

<Oh boy... time to change back...> I thought to myself.

I started to think of the details of my normal human form. I started to feel like I was growing and everything felt like I was back to normal. I then noticed when I transformed back, my clothes were on the ground. I quickly put on my clothes and ran out of the barn and to my school.

School was as boring as usual. I end up having chemistry which was the most evil subject on the face of the Earth, but I survived. At lunch, I went to my soccer coach and told him that I couldn't make it to practice today.

"Why can't you make it...?" He said with a little of frustration.

"Well I uh... have to harvest some of the crops on my family's farm for this farmer's market in a couple of days." I replied.

"Oh alright. But maybe you can practice a bit on your own." He said.

After lunch, I counted down the minutes to when the final bell would ring at the end of the day. I couldn't wait to see everyone after school and discuss the events of the previous night. The bell finally rang and I bolted out of the door. I was going down one of the streets and saw one of my classmates. I believe her name was Jane. She looked a bit confused.

"Hey Jane! Um... are you lost or something?" I asked.

"I was actually trying to figure out where you lived." She replied.

"Well I live a few blocks away from here. Come on. Probably everyone I called are waiting there now." I said smiling.

We started to run towards my place. We finally made it and I was able to see Tobias and Sean just standing outside of the barn. I then noticed some other people were gathering also.

"Hey guys!" I called out and started waving.

Name: Ariana (her full pronunciation of her name is too hard for humans to say. )
Looks: Looks like a mew except for a couple small changes. She has emerald green eyes and a violet colored body.
Personality: Not very used to the nature of humans, but she likes to imitate people who smile.
Pokemon owned: She's a pokemon herself -_-;
History: She traveled in a spaceship with others like her. It was like living in a small city. Was transported to the dome part with another Mew(Maybe), since they were too young to fight. The dome was disconnected during the battle between the Blade ship and the Dome Ship. Crashlanded somewhere on Earth...
Other: Can morph and um yeah...

I have no time to post for my second character at the moment. Maybe I'll post her later.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th September 2003, 05:51 PM
Teresa: We weren't supposed to post as the Mew's yet, sinec we have just started ^^; They will come into play later...I'll PM you then, k?

To everyone else: Erm, has everyone posted? I'll edit this in a minute if everyone has with an important post. Please, if you're going to post after me, post saying how your school day was and end it with going to Teresa's farm ^^; Brb in a few.

Hurricane
20th September 2003, 05:37 AM
^~Hitsu~^

It was a boring day, I just walked around My friend's school. I had graduated 2 years ago because I was bumped up a grade. Looking in a school window I saw a few of my friends and waved at them. They went back to listening to the teacher and I kept walking around.

I checked my watch and sat down on a bench "Just another hour..." I sighed and looked up at he sky and remembered what had happened that night.

"That box...I felt so weird after I touched it...hat thing was weird." I looked at the 3 pokeballs inside my vest and picked up Abbigales pokeball. I pointed it at the ground infront of me and in a flash of light she was standing infront of me. "Hey girl..." I said patting her head.

She nudged my vest with her paw and made the my other two pokeballs fall out. releaseing them. "Hey you two." I said as Rista bunched up on my head, And Onchii ran off with Abbigale for a race.

I looked up at Rista on my head and asked her. "Whats it like to be a pokemon?" She began to chirp happily, probably trying to tell me but I had no idea what she was saying, so I just listened so she would feel good. I began to imagine me as a torchic like her, the wings, the feathers, every little detail and suddenly Rista wasnt on my head anymore...and...I could understand her. "What the!?"

I yelled and it came out as chirping noises but Rista kept talking with her eyes closed imagining all her fun times. When she opened her eyes she saw me and squacked bu i understood her. "AH! Another friend! Another Friend!* But then she looked around and chirped again. "But wheres hitsu?"

I talked back to her. "Rista its me! Hitsu!" and she understood me apparently. "You...Your not Hitsu, I dont even know you! And besides, Hitsus a human!" I thought a moment. I became a torchic by thinking about one right...Maybe if I think about myself like normal I'll...

I began to feel like I was growing, And soon I was me again. But I looked down at myself and heard a little girl about 7 laughing her head off. "AH WHAT THE ****!?" I screamed and grabbed my clothes that were on the grounded and dashed behind a bush to put them on.

After I had let my friends play around some I recalled them to their pokeballs and walked back over to a tall tree and climbed up in it. Only 2 more minutes...

I waited and soon everyone began to leave the school.I wonder when were supposed to meet everyone at the Farm.

Watching from the tree I noticed the group had met up and were walking to the farm. Finally...I was beginning to get bored. I jumped down and followed from a distance.

VirtualPlay
20th September 2003, 07:42 AM
bah, I had almost everything typed up perfectly for both characters, then a power outage makes me lose it all...as a result, my Mike post will be a lot shorter than usual.

Mike
~~~~~~~~
Sean and I left Tobias at the Nurse's office. He seemed really beaten up, and I hoped he would heal soon. If Teresa had invited all of us, he would need to be in a condition for getting over there. Kris had indicated it was across town, but I wasn't exactly sure how far that was.

Speaking of Kris, school was about to end, and if I hurried, I might make it out before...

*BRRRING*

...the bell rang. "Damn," I said, rushing to leave before Kris could stop me.

No such luck. With my hands on the doors out, I felt a tug on the back of my shirt, which turned into a backward pull. "Before we go there, Mike," Kris said from behind me.

"Fine," I said, pushing past her. "Fine, I'll wear it. But you owe me for this." I started towards the locker room again.

Kris, however, had more to say. "You'll be thanking me when you morph in front of the other kids and you don't show off your privates."

"Right," I retorted, turning back to her, "and in the meantime throw away all the dignity I ever had by wearing a leotard. Fine, I'll wear the stupid thing, but if even one person laughs, you owe me." And before she could say another word, I was pushing my way through the crowd of kids, making my way back to the locker room.

~~ 10 minutes later ~~

If I thought wearing just a leotard felt weird, it was nothing compared to how it felt wearing one underneath my other clothes. The leotard's constriction with every step made me feel all tingly and uncomfortable.

"Ugh," I said as we walked home. "How can you wear these things? They're so...weird." I scratched my stomach, trying to get it to feel more natural.

"I should ask you what your problem with them is," Kris responded. "I mean, it's not like you're trying to dress like a girl." Of course she had no problem with leotards, wearing them every day. Right now she had on a velvety pastel purple leotard with short sleeves and a matching color skirt that went down to just above her knees.

"No, I'm not trying," I said, "I'm being forced to." That earned me a light punch in my arm, but I shook it off. Giving up, I changed the subject. "So how far is this farm anyway?"

"It's across town," Kris replied, thankfully also dropping the subject. "It'll probably take us only a few minutes on bike."

"Good, we can get there faster," I said. "I'm feeling really strange in this leotard."
~~~~~~~~

Kris
~~~~~~~~
"Before we go there, Mike," I said, grabbing and pulling his black T-shirt backwards.

"Fine," he said, turning around and pushing by me. "Fine I'll wear it. But you owe me for this." He headed towards the locker room.

"You'll be thanking me," I started, making him pause, "when you morph in front of everyone and you don't show off your privates."

"Right," he shot back, "and in the meantime throw away all the dignity I ever had by wearing a leotard. Fine, I'll wear the stupid thing, but if even one person laughs, you owe me." Before I could point out that I was saving him from facing an even larger humiliation, he had run off.

"Boys will be boys," I said to myself. I fixed my skirt a bit, readjusted the strap of my bag, and ran a hand through my hair before following the crowd out the doors.

~~ 20 minutes later ~~

"How much farther?" Mike asked. We had gotten our bikes and were currently riding through the back part of town. There were less cars this way, even if it was a less direct path.

"Another couple minutes, I'd guess," I said. I knew it was over one of these ridges, but I wasn't sure which one.

"Good," Mike said. "I can't wait to get this thing off."

If we hadn't been riding bikes, I would have smacked him. "What's your problem with leotards anyway?" I asked.

"Let's see," he mockingly thought aloud. "One: they're girly. Two: they're uncomfortable. Three: they're weird. Four: they're girlish. Five: they're making us argue like we're seven years old again."

I was just about to yell at him for comment four when I realized what he was saying in comment five. I closed my mouth and was silent for a couple moments. Then I spoke up, "You're right. We shouldn't be fighting over something like this. I'm sorry."

"Eh, no hard feelings, really," Mike responded. "I was a jerk about it too." I would've hugged him, but again the fact that we were riding our bikes got in the way of that. "It wasn't until I started listing off my, quote, 'reasons' that I really realized it."

I chuckled. I really did love Mike as a brother, just there were so many things that we felt differently on. "Yeah, I was stubborn too. Maybe when we get home again I'll try to find some way to help you feel more comfortable. It's just there isn't a lot of skin-tight clothing designed for guys."

"Yeah, and you can forget about owing anything if anyone laughs," he said. "I'll just tell the guys that at least I'm not morphing naked, and the girls that they had the right idea with this leotard thing. Heck, I think I'm getting used to it already."

"Watch out now," I said, putting on a joking voice, "you might ask me for a skirt next." We both laughed at that one.

"Hey! Is that it?" I looked up at Mike's question. In front of us was a rather large barn, set away from the rest of the houses. A few people had already gathered there.

"Yep, that's it," I said, pulling on the brakes. We stopped within a few feet of the other people. I could hear the Pokémon inside the barn making noises at our arrival.

"Hi guys," I said, dropping my bike and walking over.
~~~~~~~~

EDIT: small changes

The_Missing_Link
21st September 2003, 03:23 PM
OOC: Hey crimson, it's Rebecca, not Rebbeca

Rebecca
------------
I had no idea a Pontya could carry 2 people, much less fly at incredible speeds with such weight on it. We traveled through some shortcuts and some lesser roads so as to not attract stares or get into a traffic accident. About 10 minutes later, I could spot the farm on a small hill and directed Jennifer to it. She nodded and told May where it was. Sprinting faster, we made it up there in seconds and soon slowed down to a halt as we saw Teresa and some of the others. I slid down in mid walk and released everyone to have some fresh air. Feeling quite shy again, I placed myself away from everyone as my Pokemon stayed close to me, not trustful of the others.

Moltrecuno
21st September 2003, 04:05 PM
~!~Teresa~!~

"Hiya guys!" I said smiling.

As I tried to approach the group, I was tackled down from behind. I look behind to see my little Charmander. He has a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Charler." I said and Charler started to jump happily. I noticed the other people were looking at the scene I made.

"Ya know Charler... you could've welcomed me by going in front of me instead of tackling me down." I said jokingly.

Charler nodded and then noticed some of the people that arrived at my farm. He started snarling angrily. Charler was pretty protective of my family and me and he didn't like strangers that much. Charler started to run towards Rebecca and was ready to slash her but I grabbed Charler's tail in time. Charler dug his feet into the ground and continued to move towards her.

"No Charler!" I yelled.

Charler was ready to use a fire attack when I saw smoke coming out of his nostrils. I quickly picked him up in my arms and held his mouth shut.

"No using fire on anyone or attack anyone here. Got it?" I said.

Charler nodded. I took my hand away from Charler's mouth and the next thing I know, I get blasted by a dark cloud of smoke. The smoke was so much I fell over and started coughing. Charler landed on me and gave a puzzled look and started whimpering.

"Are you okay Teresa?" A girl asked. It was my friend Amy and she just arrived. She came up to me and helped me up.

"*cough* I'm fine... *coughcough*" I replied.

"Aren't you happy that your Charmander didn't blast out fire?" Sean said laughing histerically.

"Not funny Sean. *cough* Maybe I should ask *cough* Charler to use flamethrower on you. *cough*" I said.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
21st September 2003, 05:55 PM
Allright! Time for this to REALLY start :D

Tobias
~~~~~

I looked around at the people around me. We were all different...each coming from a different area. That rich kid Ethan, acting like he was high and mighty...the duo of Mike and Kris, both joking with each other about leotards of all things...Sean, laughing at the smokebomb that Charler let out...Teresa, busy coughing her head off because of the smokebomb...and me, the little wimp of a kid that wasn't good for anything. "Yeah....this is gonna be fun.." I muttered. "What *cough*" Teresa said. "I said, its about to to start the fun!" I told her. She nodded. "Excuse me...everyone! Would you..ARGH! SEAN! STAY AWAY FROM THOSE SENTRET! Ahem. Now, I would like you all to know why we are all here. What we saw last night was real. We have to get this straight." Teresa started the meeting. The other kids were quieting down now, staring at her. "That Mew...died trying to save our planet. Now, its our turn to take up the challenge.." I said next. "What challenge? Getting ourselves killed for people we don't even know?!" That Ethan kid piped up. Then.."OW!" "Next time, don't say anything, or I'll do much worse then smack you in the back of the head!" Mike's sister said. "Thank you Kris. Now: those of you here. How many of you tried to morph into a Pokemon today?" Teresa asked. Hands went up. Just about everyone. "Now. Those of you who haven't, we would like you to try today." She finished.

Then, I noticed. She hadn't raised her hand. I took over. "Release one of your Pokemon...one that you think would be fun to be. Teresa grabbed Charler. "Now. Touch that Pokemon, and concentrate. Think on what it would be like to be that Pokemon. By now, you should've absorbed their DNA. Just...concentrate.." I ended with a whisper. The few who hadn't morphed yet started morphing. I politely turned away from them, since my experiences morphing started with the shrinking before the changes. "Charmander!" I heard, along with other assorted growls/chirps/whatever *you guys can choose who you morph, those that haven't yet ^^*

"Good. Now, you can either talk in their speech, or you can project your speech in thought. Try thinking something to everyone in this room. Then. <Hey! Right on! Can you guys hear me?> Teresa said. <This is weird...being a Pokemon. Sorry I didn't believe you Tobias.> Sean spoke. "Good. Now, I'm assuming you want to be human again, right? Now concentrate on your human form. Just think, and you will become!" I said. "Oh, and yes, before you do, imagine you with clothing on. Skin-tight mind you, but clothing nonetheless!" I quickly added. I turned, motioning for the others to do so. A few minutes later, everyone was back in their clothes. "Ok, you're kinda familiar with morphing, now we have to decide what to do next. We all heard the story of the Yeerks. How they're coming to take over our planet..how they're here already. Ahrihu..the Mew told me just about everything that he knew before he was murdered. How every three days the Yeerks return to a pool of some sort and feed on those...Kandrona rays. If they don't, they die. Also, some Pokemon and Humans agree to be controlled by the Yeerks. He called these a word I've never heard before. Elhir. So, we have a desicion. Do we want to help our fellow man, and protect ourselves from invasion...or, go on with our lives, and let these slimy slugs take over everything we know and love!" I yelled. People nodded their heads, agreeing with me. However, some were still skeptical.

"Like I said before. Why should we risk our lives for people we don't even know?!" Ethan said again. I motioned Kris to NOT smack him, so I could answer. "Why? Why? Because, if we don't help them, we won't even be able to help our family. Who knows if members of our family...hell, even some of us here already are under the Yeerk's control?! You were there, you saw the images of that Scyther. You can't tell! Those slugs wrap around the brain, flattening themselves out until they cover it like a blanket. Then, they control us. So, you see, we can't tell. We have to help everyone, not just those who appeal to us. If we don't start now, we let the entire world down. The ENTIRE world. You know what that means, right? That sooner or later, even if this somehow scaled into a huge war, that those slugs would have millions of hosts to use on other worlds to further their idiotic ideas!" I roared. I don't know why I just said what I did, but it just exploded out. I thought of my uncaring uncle....my slave driver grandma, and the mother and father I never knew. I blushed deeply as a few of them applauded my words. I wasn't used to all this...Ethan just mumbled, and sat down on a bale of hay. "Now, are we all in this together?" I asked.

Everyone raised their hands, even Ethan, after some 'persausion' by Kris. "Good. Now, we can't mention this to anyone, not even our parents. If they found out, and they were being controlled, they would take us in, and we would be the same thing as them: Controlled. Since this is the biggest area, and with permission from Teresa, we will use this as our base of operations, and maybe my uncle's if he's drunk out of his mind. Most likely this place, with its abundance of Pokemon." I said. I liked Teresa's farm. Her parents ran a small clinic for injured wild Pokemon. At the moment, they had a small family of Sentret, a Wingull, a few Mudkip, and some Treecko. "As you can see, its perfect. They have new Pokemon in and out of here all the time, so what better place to get new morphs?" Sean said. He finally believed. "There's just one thing. We will most likely have to battle other creatures...Yeerks in their bodies. We have to get battle morphs. I've got my Pikachu morph, Teresa has her Charmander, Mike and Kris have the Plusle and Minun pokemon. Get something to protect yourself incase of battle, or observation. We will need it." I said.

"Allright. I can assume that our meeting will end with this: Do not morph for your own pleasure," At this, I looked at Ethan and Sean, "DO NOT stay in morph more than one hour and fifty-nine minutes. We have a two hour limit, thanks again to Ahrihu. And, the final one: When you morph, beware of instincts. Pokemon have powerful instincts." I finished. Everyone got up from their seats, and got ready to leave. That's when it hit. <Help me. My name is Aximilli. Anyone who hears me must help. Myself and one other are trapped in a dome underneath the water...help..> I shook my head. Something was bothering me. It didn't look like any of the others heard what just happened, although Teresa was also shaking her head. Then, that voice came again, with more force this time. I don't know what happened during that time, since I was knocked out.........
~~~~

And thus, we begin. Please, the part about Aximilli contacting me was only to be contacting me. It is a major plot point, which will be revealed later. Continue on. Oh, and if you have me wake up in your post, just say I had a vision of some sort. Teresa also had this vision, and was also knocked out. *goes to PM Teresa*

crimson_flygon
21st September 2003, 06:29 PM
===Jennifer===

When I saw the farm I could see some people already gathered there. I tapped May with my heel and she sped forward, then slowed down as we approached them. Rebecca got off and headed somewere. I sighed, slipping off of her back, it had been a great trip, I was proud off May for doing as well as she had.

"You wanted to show off didn't you sweetie?" I said laughing and stroking her. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a sugar cube. She licked it up and neighed happily. Then she pushed my arm out of the way and sniffed my pocket.
"No, you can't have anymore," I said gently pushing her head to the side. She persisted, pushing her head to my pocket and sniffing it impatiently.

"Would it make you happy if I let out your friends?" I said at last. She rubbed my arm happily and neighed. I laughed and then sent out all my pokemon. April fluttered over and landed gently on my shoulder.

"Pidge-oh!" She cried.
"Aww, I know you've been in there for awhile haven't you?" I said smiling sheepishly. April cooed in agreement.
"Marill, Marill!" squeaked July pulling on my leg.
"No I didn't forget," I said showing her my bathing suit, "just wait till when we get home."
"Mar-ill!"she cried happily.

I sat side sadle on May's back with July in my lap, April on my shoulder, and August sitting on May's head. I directed MAy towards the group and we stopped short of them. I saw a girl with a charmander. The girl who seemed to be his trainer was coughing. I was guessed that maybe she was Teresa.

Then Tobias spoke up. He told us alot, about how we would have to protect the world and everything. It seemed so strange, that we would have to save the entire world like this, how could it be real? But at least I wasn't alone. I sighed, and got ready to headback home...

Arnen
21st September 2003, 09:02 PM

"Mon Dieu, I'm so late it isn't even funny!" I cried, pedalling my bike faster. School had been hectic, as usual. About half the guys in my class had asked me out, like they always did, and I had said no, like I always did. After school, I had had to do my chores before I could go anywhere; my mom wouldn't hear of it otherwise. And now I was driving my bike like a maniac, Kaze flying happily behind me, as I had decided he needed some air.

I arrived in time to see Tobias and Teresa fall unconscious. I let my bike fall as I ran over. Kaze perched atop my shoulder as Mizu popped out of her PokeBall (I'm used to my Pokemon doing that; I let them, unless it's at school or something). "What'd I miss?!" I cried, skidding to a stop.

Light_Togetic
21st September 2003, 10:05 PM
---------
Jane
---------

I decided that the best way to find Teresa's house would be to just wander around... Okay, so I had absolutely no idea where I was going, but at least I was trying. I really didn't mind, it was nice out.

Then I saw Teresa come running out of a place down the street.

"Hey Jane!" she said, coming up to me,"Um... are you lost or something?"

I smiled, "I was actually trying to figure out where you lived."

She smiled back, "Well I live a few blocks away from here. Come on. Probably everyone I called are waiting there now."

We went back to her place, and soon I was in a room with many of the kids I had seen last night. Some faces I recognized, others were still strange to me. After all, it was at nighttime when I saw all these people...

Tobias and Teresa both made their cases to all of us, and I completely agreed. I was a bit skeptical when all of this first happened; now after morphing into a pokemon, I felt as if all of this was indeed a very real threat. I nodded calmly as Tobias told us of the Elhir and such.

After some more convincing for those who still wanted little to do with this, Tobias and Teresa both looked a little funny... Then the two of them collapsed!

A girl came rushing in right after that, crying out, "What'd I miss?!"

I ran up to Teresa, while some others ran up to Tobias.

"Teresa! Teresa?! Are you okay?" I said, shaking her a little.

"Come on! Someone help me wake her up!" I said, looking up at the others.

Hurricane
21st September 2003, 10:18 PM
How could you know all that >_>;; </noting your post was stupid>

Edit: Hey, I said you cant be corny, didnt say I wasnt. And stupid not finding dome, its not a fanfic

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
21st September 2003, 10:29 PM
Hitsu:

Sorry, forgot to mention this, but we aren't supposed to find the dome for a long while. :/ Sorry again. Oh, and also, they are underneath the ocean, not a creek ^^;

Also: He knew all that, since Ahrihu told him all of it before he died. Tobias isn't really the leader type, but he when he needs to get a point across, like the one above about saving the world, he can really drive his words home. Hochaha!

*and talking about corny:

I took off my shirt and put it under her head to elevate it

:/ ya. Taking your SHIRT off to make a pillow underneath an unconcious persons head isn't corny. Meh.

Perfect Chaos
23rd September 2003, 08:06 PM
Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
We had all had finally reached Teresa's farm for the group meeting on the incident the night before. I was sort of reticent on the true reality of the events that had happened so fast. I mean, how often does a Mew come from outer space, warning you of an alien invasion of parasitic slugs that can control your mind if they enter your head. Talk about a reality check. Tobias, who unofficially unanimously was picked as the "leader" then started the metting by saying that we all needed some practice in morphing into a Pokemon. "Release one of your Pokemon...one that you think would be fun to be. Teresa instantly grabbed Charler. Me, I took out one of the Pokeballs that held one my favorite Pokemon and throw it, saying "Come on out Pyro!" Instantly the ball "exploded" and a large, flaming Magmar appeared on the scene. "Mag-mar" he replied in his deep, raspy voice. "Now, touch that Pokemon, and concentrate. Think on what it would be like to be that Pokemon. By now, you should've absorbed their DNA. Just...concentrate.." Tobias ended with a whisper. All of us who didn't have our own morph followed Tobias's instructions. Although Pyro had a flaming body, it never felt hot when being touched by a person it trusted, namely me, it's trainer. I touched his fiery skin and concentrated deeply on the main aspects of Pyro's body. Then after I let go, I returned Pyro to his Pokeball and concentrated hard on Pyro again, his picture clear in my head. Then I started to change. The first thing was that my body's temperature began to get hotter and hotter, but I didn't feel feverish or anything. My skin then seemed to melt into a color of fiery red, yellow, and orange. My mouth suddenly extended forward and shaped into that of like a volcano. On my neck I felt a steel collar form and also around my ankles as well. My hands had turned red and I had small white claws form from my fingernails. Large red spikes also grow along my backside and that's where I saw the biggest change of all. Next I felt something that was growing from the lower back of my body. I turned around and looked in shock. I had a tail! On the end of my tail was a little flame that burned brightly. I was about to yell but all that came out was a "MAG-MAR!" That's when Tobias said, ""Good. Now, you can either talk in their speech, or you can project your speech in thought. Try thinking something to everyone in this room. I tried the "thought-speak" that Rollin was talking about and said <<Can you guys hear me?>> Everyone basically nodded which was kinda odd seeing a Pokemon do. <<This is actually kinda cool>> I said in thought-speak. Then Tobias spoke up, "Good. Now, I'm assuming you want to be human again, right? Now concentrate on your human form. Just think, and you will become!" he finished. "Oh, and yes, before you do, imagine you with clothing on. Skin-tight mind you, but clothing nonetheless!" Tobias quickly added. So I thought about myself in my human form, how I looked with my spiked hair and tan skin and the clothes that I was wearing from before. Before I knew it, all the features of Pyro disappeared from me and I changed back to my old normal self. We then all had a little argument on whether we should all actually agree on defending mankinda against these "Yeerks" Me, I had nothing better to do with my life, so I volunteered. Besides, if I get killed, it's not like I had anything to look forward too. Most of the people agree to help out in the cause, except for a few that were still a bit skeptical. However, we got the mess cleaned up and everyone soon agreed to help in the cause. It surprised though, on how some people were so scared on actually saving the world. I mean, this your fellow beings, why wouldn't you jump at the chance of helping out. But then again, I'm look at this from my view. A view were I had nothing else to lose. All these other people, they had families...and friends, people who loved and cared for them. Me, I had...nothing. Just then though, Tobias and Teresa both started acting very peculiar, like something was messing with their heads. "Hey, are you guys alright?" I asked them in a bit of a worried tone. At that point, whatever was going with those two seemed to have gotten worse because the next instant they both had fallen to the barnyard floor unconcious. We all panicked, not knowing what to do. I took out a Pokeball and said, "Go Hydro" Out came my faithful little Totodile, my first Pokemon. He skipped around happily, doing a little dance. "Hydro, use Water Gun on Tobias and Teresa" I ordered him, pointing at the two. He nodded and let loose a powerful Water Gun at full blast, soaking Tobias and Teresa real good. They both got up sputtering, their eyes rapidly blinking and shaking their heads. "Welcome back to reality" I said to them in a low tone....

*collapses again* We have too many long posts :O

Moltrecuno
23rd September 2003, 10:10 PM
!+!~ Teresa ~!+!

<Anyone there? Please help us!> Was what I heard echoing in my head. Sean noticed Tobias and myself looking a bit peculiar.

<We're in a dome under the ocean. Please get us out.> The voice became even louder in my head. I started to feel a bit weak and dizzy.

"Hey, are you guys--" Sean started to say, but before I could hear the rest, I had collapsed.

+~+! Ariana !+~+

I was in this dome under the ocean and even though there was another Mew, it just didn't feel right. We had been separated from the ship after it was attacked. I wonder if everyone lived. I doubted it though. I looked at the Mew who was with me. He was glowing faintly.

"Um... what are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to get some help." He replied.

"Oh... Um... I'll help. How do I do that?" I asked. I was a bit younger than him so I wasn't taught how to do telepathy yet.

"It's easy. Just concentrate your thoughts and send them out. Hopefully someone will hear it." Is what he said.

"Okay." I replied.

I started to concentrate on what message I wanted to send. My body then started to slightly glow.

<Anyone out there? Please help us.> I thought out.

I then realized that I had gotten hold of someone. It was a female human. But wait... humans cannot transform like us. Thats impossible, but that didn't matter. At least I got someone.

<We're in a dome under the ocean. Please get us out.> I said.

<Who are you...?> Was the thought I heard from the girl.

<My name is Ariana. Please help us. I don't know how long we can stay under here with the air we have.> I replied.

OOC: I couldn't think of anything... x_x;

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
23rd September 2003, 11:34 PM
Starting post for 'Ax'

Name: Aximilli-Esgourath-Isthil. Nicknamed Ax for short.
Looks: Like Mew! Is Ahrihu's younger brother, crashlanded somewhere far away in a different ship. Has the trademark tailblade
Personality: Undisclosed. Not used to human things, so meh :/ Young and foolish. Yada yada yada.
Pokemone Owned: He is a Pokemon --;
History: Came with his brother and the rest of the fleet in their 'Dome Ship'. Which, basically, is a small city in a spaceship ^^ Was transported to the dome part with another younger Mew(Maybe), since they were too young to fight. The dome was disconnected during the battle between the Blade ship and the Dome Ship. Crashlanded somewhere on Earth...
Other: Erm, is a Mew and can Morph...meh.

Aximilli
~~~~~

I looked to my small shipmate. <I don't know how much longer I can keep this up..> I panted. Sending messages with my mind was a grueling task for me, since I was still young. <I agree.> Was all that Ariana said. <Well....hopefully, someone comes soon. If they don't, we'll have to...morph into one of those creatures.> I pointed outside of the dome. Other than some essentials, the trees, some grass, and a small pond, the dome was clear. Ariana just sat down, clipping the grass with her blade. <What's the matter.> I asked. <How are those humans that we contacted going to get down here? I mean, they don't even have any good space travel yet. They have those laughable rocket propulsions. We might just want to stay away from these humans...> She answered. <Don't worry, they'll come. Although, I don't know why my brother didn't respond, and thoes humans did..> I ended. I really didn't want to think about it. If my brother was alive, he would have sensed our cries...but he hadn't. <Don't worry Aximilli. Your brother is one of the fleet's best pilots. Its not like he got killed in battle...> She fell silent. She knew what I was thinking, and I knew what she was thinking. <Well, we have to give it a try.> I floated into the air again, concentrating my energy once more....

Tobias
~~~~~
That voice came again, but it was much weaker this time. "Teresa...you feel that?" I asked. She nodded, and looked to me. "The image I just got was a deep blue.....the ocean, maybe? That's the only area that could house something that big, right?" She asked. "I don't know, but we have to find out. And, we have to do it soon." Sean came up. "Why do we have to go so soon? I was just getting used to morphing..." He said. "Sean. Go grab some people, and tell the rest to go home. If we all go in a big group, it might be suspicious. The only ones who are regularly seen together is me, you, and Teresa." "Who should I grab?" He called over his shoulder. "Get someone with an water-type morph. We'll be swimming...alot." I yelled at his retreating figure. Teresa and I had walked outside after Sean's Totodile Water Gunned us. Sean came back a few minutes later, Kris, Mike, and the girl called Jeniffer with him.
"Jennifer's a friend of Kris', so this shouldn't be too suspicious, right?" He asked as they got close enough. I nodded. We stopped next to the road. "Ok, we need to get to the ocean fast. Flying types, anyone?" I asked, pointing to the trees. "Oh! Oh! I got a Scyther!" Teresa said happily. "We need a fast morph for now." I nodded. "Allright! Go, Blade!" She called, throwing the Pokeball. Her Scyther appeared, glaring at us. "BLADE! NO! BAD SCYTHER!" She screamed at him after he tried to chew Kris' leg off. "Owww.." She said. She was bleeding from the puncture wounds. "Sorry.." Teresa said, holding onto Blade, "He's not usually like this.." "Allright. Teresa, start to acquire him. He might go limp like all the others." I told her. She nodded, and touched Blade's head. After a few seconds, he went limp. "Hurry! The sleepiness doesn't last long!" She said. In turn, we each acquired him, and he was returned. Teresa ran inside and deposited her Pokemon, and also took everyone else's to the barn, telling her parents "We'll be back later to pick them up!" We walked into the woods a small ways, each wearing the skin-tight clothing so we wouldn't have to gather our clothes later. The morphing experience is always different, as I experienced that night I morphed Sparx. The first thing that happened was the blades. They sprouted from my hands so fast they scared me. "Wow...cool." I said. I focused once more, and the changes started again. I shrunk some, but not much. Scyther are pretty tall, and quick. My skin hardened and spilt into different places of armor like hide. My face elongated, and my teeth grew out to form small fangs. After a couple more seconds, I was a full Scyther...complete, with instinct.

Hunt. Kill. Eat. Protect Territory These new senses overwhelmed my human brain completely. Whoever said Scyther were almost harmless needed to be shot. Scyther were killing machines. "SCYTHER!" I bellowed my challenge. I could sense others in the area, others who needed to be beaten by me. The attack came first from the left, then the right. Two seperate Scyther flew in quickly, blades flashing in the sun. I parried both slashes, then ducked a third as another joined the fight. Four Scyther, including me. "SCYTHER! SCY SCY!" I bellowed again. The other three looked at me, then we all went at it. Blades flew, mouths snapped, and wings beat the early morning air. <WOULD YOU GUYS STOP IT! HONESTLY! JENNIFER! TOBIAS! SEAN! MIKE! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES.> Came a meaningless voice in my head. Who cared about those words? These Scyther needed to be beaten out of my territory. <Think we need to get in?> A voice said, then giggled inside my head again.

"SCYTHER!" I slashed at one of the newcoming Scyther that had appeared. This Scyther, unlike the other three, was fast. It parried my thrust, and then slammed me into a tree. My eyes were bloodshot, and I was panting with exertion. <Tobias. Listen. Its me, Teresa. You've lost it bud. Get ahold of yourself!> Teresa. An image of a girl flashed through my mind, then a boy, who looked really pathetic. Wait a second..that boy was me! <AHHHHHHHH!> I yelled as I came around. One by one, the other three came to also. <Oh man! What just happened?!> Sean's voice came. <Ohhhhhhh...These Scyther are horrible!> Jennifer's Scyther shuddered. I couldn't help but do the same thing. <Man! You guys..and gal...spent at least a good fifteen minutes fighting with each other...> Kris said. <Sorry...Scyther must have powerful instincts. Ahrihu told me about it before he died. Well, Teresa, do you still have your watch on?> I asked. Her morph nodded, and held up a wrist blade mabob. Her watch was on it. <Allright, we have an hour and forty-five minutes to get as close as we can to the Ocean, if not to it. Let's head out. And be careful..who knows what Pokemon are hiding out here!> Teresa warned. We started off, quickly, silently, each with our own thoughts....

Arnen
24th September 2003, 02:48 PM
I'll go too, but I gotta go now, so I can't post... I got a Spearow and Vaporeon, y'know!

crimson_flygon
24th September 2003, 03:47 PM
OOC: ya, I have a pidgeotto and a masquerin that can fly, and a marill that can swim. So we didn't ALL have to be scythers. But whatever, I'll deal with it.

===Jennifer===

Being a scyther was a overwhelming experience. The flurry of feelings that washed over you was hard to bare, let alone control. Every slight movement came as a threat to me, and being around all these scythers made me want to take a slice at one of them. I wanted to attack them all, show them I was the best. But I had to resist, I had to contact what little human traits I had left and fight the scyther part of me. The air around us was full of tention. I could feel it, the fact that the scythers we had became wanted to battle it out, and we were all fighting it, some better than others. I could tell that a few of us were handling this like pros, but I wasn't. The scyther was screaming in my head, filling my mind with thoughts I couldn't control. Closing my eyes, I tried to focus on flying, but it was not working at all, the scyther inside of me was taking over, and I was afraid I couldn't fight it. And then suddenly I had an idea

<hey I have to go down for a second, you guys keep going, I'll catch up> I thought to them.

<well if you need to, just hurry up> I heard someone in my head.

With a sigh of relief I dived down to a area below us. I felt my human senses returning over the scythers when I didn't have to focus on not killing someone. Closing my eyes, I focused on myself and returned to human form. Finally I didn't have that scyther screaming in my head anymore. But I had no time to rest, I had to catch up with them.

"Go April!"
"Pidgeo!" she said happily flying to me.
"Now stay still for a second" I said reaching out to her. She landed on the ground near me and I put my hand onto her forehead. I concentrated on her, the plumage, colors, eyes, everything. I returned her to her pokeball and imagined myself as the pidgeotto, soaring, alert, fast. And I felt myself shrinking and my body being forced into a curve and sprouting feathers. When I opened my eyes I stared in awe. My vision was so clear, I could see every slight movement, every vivid color, every detail. And now was time to make some tracks.

Flapping vigorusly, I was amazed to find how agile I was. I looked out across the landscape and saw them, the scythers. I could see every detail on them from the sun reflecting off their scythes to their wings beating. I loved being a pidgeotto! I took off, diving and spinning around, I could tell that the group was not going as fast as they could, waiting for me to catch up. I did in a matter of seconds, and as I neared them, some stared angrily. And I could tell they were on the verge of coming over to attack me.

<It's me!> I thought quickly. <I changed because I was getting a little to crazy as a scyther.>
<Well good that your back, we have to keep going>said Tobias.
We went off again, I couldn't help noticing the dodgy looks some people gave me. I knew that their scyther senses told them I was an intruder and need to be eliminated. I glanced precautiosly at them. Than focused only on lthe path ahead...

Perfect Chaos
12th October 2003, 08:15 PM
Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<<Guys, I'm not going to risk myself hurting anyone here, I'm going to back to normal and change into my own Flying morph>> I said to them. They nodded, which again, looked really awkward seeing as they were Pokemon. I quickly demorphed into my human form and then threw another Pokeball, yelling, "Come on out Tempest" The Pokeball "exploded" and a majestic, silver Skarmory appeared. "Skarrrrrrrrr!" Tempest cried, stretching out his wings. "Feels good to be out, doesn't it Tempest?" I asked him grinning. I went toward and absorbed his DNA. While doing this, Tempest seemingly fell into a trance. I guess Pokemon do this when they get their DNA absorbed I thought to myself. After absorbing his DNA, I returned Tempest to his Pokeball and started to morph. Again, the first feeling I felt was my skin started to change into a gray/silver kinda color and more harder, like armor. My fingers extended out into razor-edged sword-like wings. and my neck became a bit longer with my head stretching out horizontally a bit. I soon had changed into Tempest. That's when the instincts kicked in. Enemies! They're all around!! Must...protect...territory...I thought, not realizing it was really Tempest thinking this. I then noticed a Pidgeotto flying around a whole bunch of Scyther. The Scyther were no threat since they were just on the ground, away from my territory. The Pidgeotto though, WAS IN MY TERRITORY! THAT STUPID BIRD DARE VENTURE AND FLY AROUND MY TERRITORY?!!! I angrily thought. I quickly flapped my wings and raced toward the Pidgeotto. <<Hey Sean, nice morph...Sean? What're you doing? DON'T ATTACK THE PIDGEOTTO, THAT'S JEN YOU DUMBASS!!>> I heard a voice say. I ignored it and tried slamming the Pidgeotto with my Steel Wing. <<Sean! Get a grip! It's me Jen! Don't you remember>> another voice said in my head. It seemed like it came from the Pidgeotto. Must...get rid of Pidgeotto I thought. I continued to furiously try and attack the Pidgeotto and get it away from my area...

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
13th October 2003, 09:07 PM
To Nabooru: Erm, I just picked randomly. Sorry.

To Crimson_Flygon: Ummmmmm...I wasn't paying attention to the morphs. Ehe. I just choose one really fast. Hehe.

Tobias
~~~~

<DAMNIT SEAN! STOP ATTACKING JEN YOU IDIOT!> I yelled at Sean. However, the Skarmory/Sean kept on attacking Jen. Of course, it was easy for the Pidgeot to dodge the attacks, but it was annoying to see, nonetheless. <SEAAAAAAN!> I roared again. He seemed to stop for a split second, then started attacking her again. <Uuuuuuum. We might have a problem guys. I think we need to stop him...> I sighed. If he couldn't control the morph, well. You should take a guess at what we would do. <Sean, I'm sorry for this!> I yelled before I flew upwards with all speed to the Skarmory. My speed was unbelievable! I zipped upwards faster then I imagined that Scyther could fly. I slammed my body into the steel-hard body of the Skarmory, and felt part of my shoulder tear open. "SCYYYYYY!" I yelled aloud in pain. That hurt! Out of the corner of my eye I saw another Scyther slam into him, but it didn't work again! <Is he just stubborn?!> I heard somebody say. <How ya doin Jen?> Teresa asked. <Fine. He's really slow, compared to me. But I think you guys are getting him mad...> Jen answered. The Skarmory was obviously getting mad. He now had, counting Jen, five others in his 'territory.' "SKARMORRR!" His morph trilled. He then went completely ballistic, slamming his wings into anything in sight. During this time, I took the chance to zip above Sean, then bring my feet down onto the back of his head as hard as I could. The Skarmory went limp, and started to fall. <JEN!> I yelled. She was faster than any of us, and in an instant, she zipped beneath him and caught Sean.

<MAAAAAAAN! WHAT HIT ME!> A voice came a while later. I flew forward until he could see me. We were flying to the sea, and we decided to just take him with us like this. <Well...you kinda went berserk. We had to...ummmmm...> <Beat the crap out of you!> Teresa said brightly. <Oh.> Was all he said back. <Well, at least you're feeling better.....better than us probably..> Mike said. During the berserk moments that Sean had experienced, my friends had gotten slashed open in a dozen places, but we flew doggedly on, aiming for the sea. <Time Teresa?> I asked. A Scyther near me flew up above the rain clouds that were gathering, and a few seconds later. <We have about an hour Tobias!> She said. By my figurings, we were about a half hour from the sea, then we would need ocean morphs. I hoped some Wailords or something was near the beach. Otherwise, this trip would be a total screw up. Sean launched himself from Jen's back, and apparently under control, started flying with us. <Well, lets get a move on guys, I haven't been getting any more images for a while, ever since we first morphed!> I warned. We needed to find these Mew, before the Yeerks did.........

crimson_flygon
14th October 2003, 04:17 PM
Perfect Chaos and Mr SmileAKASkrusti-um.... I am a pidgeotto not a pidgeot oo' so....um....meep... anyway,

===Jennifer===

I glanced curiosly again at Sean, and I thought that scyther instincts were bad... I chuckled to myself, at least he seemed to get over it now. I stared ahead at the line of sparkling blue that had appeared as a tiny thread on the horizon, I guessed that everyone as a scyther wouldn't be able to see it, but I thought that maybe sean had super eyesight as a skarmory.
I tried focusing my thoughts only to Sean so the others wouldn't hear, <hey can you see the sea from here too?>
<Ya, I can see it, it's a tiny blue line way far away, why?>he said
<Oh I was just wondering, I can see it but I don't think that everyone as scythers can> I said glancing at him for a moment.
<ya you're probably right....and hey, sorry about that, before> he murmered quietly.
<hey, it's okay I know that you couldn't help it. And I didn't get hurt right?> I said hopefully.
<ya...>he trailed off.
I watched the tiny line of the sea growing slowly and then let my thoughts go to everyone, <hey I am gonna go up ahead just to like, look around and stuff okay?>
<okay,> I heard in a chorus of coices.

I went up and then pressed my wings against my body, speeding like a missle towards the sparkling coastline. It was amazing how quickly I covered land that way. Soon I could see far out into the blue. I landed breathing heavily on a small rock, my heart was beating at a hundred miles an hour and I sat down, keeping alert at any sudden movements. I sat for about a minute, but the beating waves were calling to me, and I couldn't resist. I demorphed to human again and this time sent out July.
"
"Marill! Marill!" she cried happily hopping towards the lapping waves and sitting in the shallow water that went up to her. "Come here July," I said walking towards her, she came skipping out towards me and stood there patiently while I reached towards her, "now stay calm sweetie," I said putting my hand on her smooth body. She stopped moving entirely and went into a trance as I focused on being her. Then I returned her to her pokeball and began to focus on being a marill. The smooth round body, the friendly attitude, the tiny ears, and the sleek tail. I slowly transformed into a marill.
I turned around looking at how huge everything looked and felt sorry for July who was like this all the time. Then my ears perked up to the gentle sound of the water and I couldn't resist hopping in and jumping through the shallow water. And then I froze, I heard something approaching, with my keen hearing I could hear the fast buzzing of scyther wings, and the heavy flapping of a skarmory.
Inside I knew they were coming but my marill instincts told me to hide from the newcoming things that I didn't know. I quickly jumped into the slightly deeper water and poked my head out, listening intently for any sign of danger.