PDA

View Full Version : ~ School Sketchies ~

SmearGal
14th September 2003, 10:50 PM
Rofl, isn't this going to be an interesting topic of mine...

:3 I am sooooo proud of this picture. I sketched it during study hall, inked it during Science, and colored it over the weekend on my computer. Say hello to Krrnarr, the god of electricity!

http://www.geocities.com/goldenmewthree/Krrnarr.txt
http://www.geocities.com/goldenmewthree/Krrnarr.txt

I hope you guys like it, as it took me an exceedingly long time to make. *twitches* There IS shading. The only obvious part, though, is the chest-region, and you can kind of see some of the shading on its arms, if you look close enough...When I smoothed it, it really blurred the colors. But that was the effect I was going for, so I'm happy. :3

Anyway, PLEEEASE reply! I'm going to be posting all of my sketches I do during school here (since they contain the most imagination. Lol), so I should have some more up by the end of the week.

~Smear

Dragon_Claw
15th September 2003, 07:39 AM
Can't believe nobody replied yet. I like this pic alot, it really IS the god of thunder....altough Ampharos comes amazingly close :P

But no foolishness, this Pokémon looks really kewl, altough the name kinda sux :rolleyes:

SmearGal
15th September 2003, 08:57 PM
*gasps and pokes Dragon* How dare you diss the name! :o

Ni-hoonamin! Lav-amin a'putta i'naik...

...Yeeaah...*pokes anyone who speaks Elven to translate* :P

Anyway, the name Krrnarr comes from my language, Mekunarian. The word for 'lightning' is Krrna (Kurr-ney), so I tacked on two more 'r's to make it sound better, Krrnarr (Kurr-nair). Yes, I HAVE invented my own language. I know Den (Mew Master) knows a few words...and my best friend can have a decent conversation...*blinks*

Anyway, sorry guys, but I don't have a sketch for today. Well, I do, but I'm halfway done coloring it. It's of the Dragon Goddess, Aurabothyk (Ora-boe-thigh-k). Don't diss that name either. *twitches* And in History I did a sketch of Shiruba, but I doubt anyone wants to see my sloppy handwriting all over her. Heheheheh...

I promise I'll have Aurabothyk tomorrow, okie? *runs off to finish homework which she should've finished before getting online* X.x

~Smear

SmearGal
16th September 2003, 08:13 PM
Meh, well, yeah. I've got the sketch, yet my colored version was deleted. *cries*

x.x';; Here's Auraborthyk...

~Smear

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fai D. Flowright
16th September 2003, 08:26 PM
These look they are pretty cool creatures! Tough, but cute! ^_^
I can't wait to see more of these, especially Auraborthyk once you get it colored again...

SmearGal
16th September 2003, 09:03 PM
:3 Thankies, Whiteangel. Just so you know, I found a replacement ink-pen, so your request will come up soon, okies? ^_^'

Aaaaand, a drawing I did today of Iguazird, a weird lizard Pokemon. I got the name from 'iguana' and 'lizard.' Aren't I creative? Lol. I didn't feel like coloring-coloring it, so I just shade-colored it. O.o';; You'll see what I mean when you see it...

^_______^';; We won our soccor game today, I forgot to mention in my last post. 5-0. Fweee~!

~Smear

[attachment deleted by admin]

Azureon
16th September 2003, 09:49 PM
Whoa..! *gapes wide-eyed at Krrnarr* O.O That looks so good! The first thing I thought when I saw that was that it looked like a scene from a tv show or something. You know, because it looks cartoon-ish and all. That picture is so amazing. I really like the way you made it! Nicely done! The Auraborthyk sketch looks very pretty, though it's a little hard to see. It's design is very creative. ^^ The Iguazird looks so neat! I like its uh...what do you call it? Fan-thingy on its back? o.o;; Oh well. ^^; Nice shading job too! I look forward to seeing your other sketches. ^^

((That's so neat that you made up your own special language! And congrats on winning your soccer game! ^^))