PDA

View Full Version : The most original and interesting poll ever. whats your favorite forum[/poll]

Sir Chris
14th September 2003, 11:25 PM
and why?

... GSC

... oh... right, I might get like,0wned by the mods here if I only did that without reasons, damn, anyway :yes:

GSC, is basically my love, I don't know why I love it so much, its just my nice comfortable little corner of the forum. I guess I like to help people, and I feel very confident in my abilities to argue and discuss the subject

yup.

also, mods who mod in one forum, stay the **** out, WE KNOW YOUR FAVORITE FORUM, ;<.

*watches like, all the mods post*

~ Chris

Gligar_Man
14th September 2003, 11:31 PM
rs...

cause i said so, X)

Pichu
15th September 2003, 01:04 AM
GD

I love to discuss important and very confusing and in-depth pokémon matters with people. :yes:

mistysakura
15th September 2003, 01:27 AM
I like fanfic best. There's heaps of good fics and talent there, and the people are nice too. You don't get tired of being in there. Besides, I like being a critic, and I know people can't kill me for positively criticising in there. :yes:

soggy_cardboard
15th September 2003, 04:18 AM
um....i would have to say....RS

because it is. dont deny it.

and GD is pretty cool too :D

Zak
15th September 2003, 04:48 AM
AD, because it's like my third home.... (TPM being my second home)

~Zak

Mikey
15th September 2003, 05:29 AM
Anime Discussion

I know a lot about the anime and I'm pretty helpful in that area. And yeah, *does happy dance for TPM*:)

Zee Sage
15th September 2003, 06:00 AM
Hard decision (sp) but I'd have to say The FanFic Forum, I have like 20 different fics I love and I can't find enough time in the day to read all the new chapters posted so I can barely get anywhere else in the forums. Not to mention I have to write my own fic with is full of stress.

Silver Ledian
16th September 2003, 01:23 PM
My favourite forum is Misc.

Why? Well...I'm not really into pokémon anymore so that rules out pretty much the majority of the forums here. And basically...I think that the discussions in Misc. are interesting and it's worth giving it time to read because people make valid points all over the place. Plus, it's good to welcome the new members and just in general, read the unusual threads posted there from time to time. Second comes PCG because I still love the polls! :D

Cheesey
16th September 2003, 01:37 PM
PCG and VG... With a little bit of Misc on the side xD

I like PCG a lot, I have for a long time. The polls are really cool, I love the AC/CC stuff and I post in games sometimes. Fun xD I also like VG a lot - I love talking about different things about video games... pretty much dead now though ;__; Misc is a cool forum, there's a lot of different things to talk about and it's a cool place to hang out :}

Little_Pikachu
16th September 2003, 01:55 PM
I like Misc since anything goes there, it's probably the most interesting forum on TPM.

Oh, and of course my imaginary house :)

GreenShirT
16th September 2003, 05:53 PM
Misc is my fave. It is a good place to see alot of diiferent and interesting topic, not to mention alot of odd ones.
I also like VG more than I did lately but no one seems to talk about upcoming games :\

mr_pikachu
16th September 2003, 06:27 PM
Gotta be Fanfic. It's a place where everyone can share their thoughts and ideas, their hopes and dreams, their emotions and fears. Plus, I enjoy writing and reading fanfics, especially those of the truly great writers. The mods there are cool (of course, they are on every part of TPM, but still...) and they always rule fairly on important decisions. Plus, if they have something not-so-nice to say to someone, they do it nicely. Not to mention the two sub-forums. Gotta love sub-forums! :D

Green_Pikachu
17th September 2003, 11:08 AM
gsc is the best, by far. if chris and i agree, it HAS to be true.

Katie
17th September 2003, 08:33 PM
fanart, definitely. drawing has been my favorite hobby since god knows how long, and drawing/posting my pics/seeing how other people draw their stuff has improved my skills dramatically. not to mention it's a group of the nicest people ever, I don't think there's ever been a flamewar in there. apart from the occasional person saying someone else's work is crap, but everyone gangs up on them pretty fast and they shut up ;) it sucks, I haven't had much time for fanart lately, spending most of my time talking to people on aim/chats and neopets. then if I get time for tpm I go to misc, because that's where most of my friends post... I really need to post more in fa, it was my goal a while ago to keep it lively, but after bjarni left so did everyone else ;.; *runs off to grab sketchbook* X3

~Katie

Craig
17th September 2003, 08:44 PM
The following forum I enjoy! very much so! yup! I like them very much![/bjarni]

1. Fanfic

Ever since I was a wee lad I always dreamed of going on a pokemon adventure ^^

2. Misc

Everything is here, plus, all the cool people go here 8)

3. PCG

Yey. :rolleyes: Why else would I be here/

4. Fanart

I liek teh purty pictures!

Jay
18th September 2003, 01:46 AM
I'll support the big font fan club.

PCG

If it isn't obvious it's because I'm a moderator here, and I dedicate most of my online life here. It's a cool and friendly place. The atmosphere is nice and stuff, and there isn't many hassles around nowadays than it used to be. Of course, other than those who wish to complain about the spam or whatever; that annoys me to an extent.

Other forums I like is RS though they don't know who I am, lol. I go there out of boredom and just post when I can get some free time. I also like ASB since that extends my pokemon knowledge for PCG purposes, lol. It's fun, I guess - keeps me occupied with refereeing.