PDA

View Full Version : i have a special request... thx

Gligar_Man
15th September 2003, 01:23 AM
ok i dont come here much but to gaze at peoples work, i find it interesting, some of you are amazing, i mean amazing... alot of you are very good... (not to leave you out, lol) anyways, i wont mention names, but hey, i read the rules & didnt see anything against posting for requests, but if im wrong... i apologize, close it, ;) anyways...

i realized i hate my avatar now, so i was wonderring if someone would be interested in making me a cool avatar, it doesnt have to be pokemon related, just artistic... i really like alot of your artwork, and hope none of you would mind sacrificing a few minutes (or however long, im not a good artist... ;x) into helping me out... so ummm, just be creative, i dont wanna limit artists... but it doesnt have to be pokemon related, i dont mind if it, but it doesnt have to be, anything creative, or if you know me a bit... something you think suits me or whatnot... oh well, ill stop blabbing now, thank you

Nuriko
15th September 2003, 06:55 AM
Sorry, posting individual request topics actually aren't allowed... but I don't blame you for missing it, the rules sure don't make it very clear, all it says is "Check the [REQUEST] topic for further detail." x_x; (Another reason why we're redoing all those rules very soon. Blame it on espreon.) But basically, to keep the forum from getting cluttered, all requests go in the "Official Request Topic" which is stickied at the top of this page, so please post this there instead, alright? ^_^ Thanks.