PDA

View Full Version : Kids' WB Sandstorm Promotion

Water Pokemon Master
16th September 2003, 01:00 AM
As usual, I was getting my daily dose of Pokémon on Kids' WB, and a commercial came up. It said that if you send in a postcard or enter on line at Kids' WB website, you can win Sandstorm packs, e-readers, and GBA-SP's. I have already entered the contest because I am hoping to win some cards. If you guys remember the promotion about four years ago on the WB, they had a promotion where you could win all of Base Set. My friend and I entered the contest, and he won the whole set! Of course, he stopped liking PKMN and he gave me all of his cards, so I actually got those Base Set cards.

Anyways, if you want to enter the contest, go here:
http://www.kidswb.com/Stuff/Contest/0,10492,3068|,00.html

Also, don't forget that there are all new episodes of PKMN this week, and they are in digital animation. I have been recording them because I usually fall asleep when I get home and miss them. In a few weeks, Hoenn will be airing, too.

EDIT: To go to the page, you have to copy and paste the address. Also, does anyone know where Alec has been lately or what his e-mail is?

Roarkiller
16th September 2003, 04:48 AM
Ive been wondering myself. Oh my, this doesnt go too well, and Suzie's having crackdown on mods who arent doing their jobs.

The promotion's only for NA, right? Figures...

Water Pokemon Master
16th September 2003, 08:35 AM
Not sure what NA means, but I think the promotion is only in the US right now. Maybe when you guys in Singapore reach where our episodes are, there will be a promotion for EX Dragons. Who knows.

Roarkiller
16th September 2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
Not sure what NA means, but I think the promotion is only in the US right now. Maybe when you guys in Singapore reach where our episodes are, there will be a promotion for EX Dragons. Who knows.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

The only promotion that has EVER happened was when it first came here. After that, everything else was passed by word of mouth. Even the opening of the league.

Lol, maybe... That'll be the day.

Alec Trevelyan
16th September 2003, 12:03 PM
oh, i'm alive, just i've been away lately cuz i'm study so much, at morning AND at night, so this is getting a little hard, but i'm trying to enter here at last 3 to 4 times per week :P . Sorry but my exam to enter on college is comming so i've to study very much :( . Anyway, my email is apter@zipmail.com.br if you wanna contact, or pm, k?

Cya :wave: :wave: :wave:

Roarkiller
16th September 2003, 10:20 PM
Im having exams too. But if ur taking a long break (3+ days), post it in the fight club or u'll be branded inactive.