PDA

View Full Version : What video game character would you like to be?

Wild Female Machoke
16th September 2003, 07:44 PM
What video game character(s) would you like to be?

Me? My first choice would be Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei from Darkstalkers because I would really like to pull something out of my sleeves. :D (Don't know who she is? Check my sig!)

Or Felicia (Darkstalkers) because I always wanted to be a catgirl. :D

Other ones I would like to be are:

Cammy White (Street Fighter)
Yuna or Lulu (Final Fantasy X)
Seung Mina or Ivy Valentine (Soul Calibur)
Tifa Lockehart (Final Fantasy VII)
Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters, Fatal Fury)
Charlotte (Samurai Shodown)

The Prophet
16th September 2003, 07:49 PM
It would be pretty cool to be Terra or Celes from FF6... But definately not a certain flower lady...

Razola
16th September 2003, 08:16 PM
Mario. Cause he's the man.

That'sa right.

PNT510
16th September 2003, 08:41 PM
I'd wanna be Master Chief, He is the biggest bad *** ever.

Nace
17th September 2003, 12:33 AM
I'd love to be Zero. Zero is the coolest thing on wheels. (Or he would be if he had wheels :P )

Knux
17th September 2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Nace
I'd love to be Zero. Zero is the coolest thing on wheels. (Or he would be if he had wheels :P )

Agreed. Preferably the Zero from Megaman Zero, rather than that from Megaman X. Which do you prefer, Nace?

SageofLaughter
17th September 2003, 12:17 PM
Zero.
Megaman X Zero.

The only downside to that would be having to "die" every twenty seconds.

Cheesey
17th September 2003, 12:41 PM
I'd be Link. :o I think it'd be cool to go on adventures, killing evil, sounding like a clichéd RPG x) Nah, I'd be Link because doing things like he does would be so amazing :O Fighting, magic, swords, mysticalness O.o; So yeah. lol

Adz44
17th September 2003, 01:43 PM
I'd be Ash from the Evil Dead games. Cutting deadites to pieces with a chainsaw sounds like my kind of fun. Alright, I know it's a bit of cheat as he's more of a film character, but oh well...I'm sticking with it...lol

woz
17th September 2003, 02:07 PM
i'd probably want to be ryo hazuki from shenmue. he can kick *** and i like his attitude (to an extent)...living through that adventure is having (as it is still ongoing) would be awesome...apart from the reason he is pursuing it.

Nace
17th September 2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Knux
Agreed. Preferably the Zero from Megaman Zero, rather than that from Megaman X. Which do you prefer, Nace?

Definitely the MMZ one. The MMX one turns out weaker than X in the end of the games :(

The Muffin Man
18th September 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Nace
Definitely the MMZ one. The MMX one turns out weaker than X in the end of the games :(

...it's MEGAMAN X...Zeros cool, but he does NOT deserve his own game amongst the ranks of the Blue Bomber...

I'd like to be Ken from SF(I've used Ken longer than all these "fans"...), then I'd like to see people drive by and yell random insults..."HADO-KEN!"...*sees smoking crater in wall**inches away*

It was Ryu. Not me.
*dashes off*

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
18th September 2003, 05:02 PM
Being a girl, there aren't that many genderly correct choices out there, now are there? XD Anyway, I'd love to be Mia from Golden Sun, SSBM Princess Zelda, Amy Rose, or a Viera from FFTA. ^_^

internal dragon
19th September 2003, 10:44 AM
I'd be Alex from Golden Sun because for the entire game he lied about his reasons for lighting the lighthouses and getting the golden sun (I'm a very good lier) and I like his psynergy element.

GreenShirT
19th September 2003, 04:45 PM
Silly newbie gamers -_-

I would of course want to be THE man, Duke Nukem or Joshua Fireseed they both rock!

Sir Gluggo
19th September 2003, 10:19 PM
Captain Falcon. Then I could be really fast and win all sorts of cool races. Crazy,huh? Even see how good he looks in the picture...

http://speeddevil49.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/c.falcono.jpg

The Muffin Man
20th September 2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by GreenShirT

Silly newbie gamers -_-

I would of course want to be THE man, Duke Nukem or Joshua Fireseed they both rock!

Damn right. All these people choosing popular characters based on these new games. At least I chose a classic(Ken Masters) and didn't just blurt "OMG WTF I MUST BE ZERO!11"

Adz44
20th September 2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by GreenShirT

Silly newbie gamers -_-

And who was that directed towards? Huh? HUH?!! Just kidding. I know I'm not a 'newbie gamer', so I wouldn't fall under that category. Anyone who says otherwise gets a personal smack in the face from me!!!

Anyway, good choice. Duke Nukem's phrases are downright hilarious sometimes (very similar to Ash in that respect). I like his freeze-thrower in Duke Nukem 3D too.

Crazy
20th September 2003, 08:44 PM
I would be Cloud from FF7 fear my huge sword!!

kalad1
29th September 2003, 05:33 PM
here's MY list...
Zero (MMX series)
Link (Zelda, DUH)
Soma Cruz(Castlevania Aria of Sorrow)
Alucard(Castlevania series)
Bass/Forte*(Megaman & Bass/Forte*)
Rune(Phantasy Star End of the Millenium)
Knuckles(Sonic series)
Solid Snake(Metal Gear series)
*=japanese name

MetalScyther
30th September 2003, 09:59 PM
I agree with woz. Ryo is 1337. Shenmue / Shenmue II is like, the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

Fai D. Flowright
30th September 2003, 10:53 PM
I would definitely be Elk or Tsukasa from the .hack series of games. (Don't even say Tsukasa is anime only. He's in the game too!) I love most of the characters from The World, but I would rather be a Wavemaster due to my real-life personality. (That is, if they introduced "The World" as a real MMORPG)

Kari and Mewtwo
30th September 2003, 11:47 PM
hmm.. tough one...

1.) Link (LoZ, more specifically either the LttP or the OoT Link)
2.) Kefka (FF6, blow **** up and laugh like the psychotic clown he is)
3.) Magikarp (ph33r the karp!)

ryandude713
30th September 2003, 11:51 PM
ryu from breath of fire 3
mega man from mega man legends
jehuty from zone of the enders (not the pilot, but the actual robot)
ramza from final fantasy tactics
tommy verceti from gta vice city
and of course talim from soul calibur 2 (if i was a girl id totally be her)

dratinihaunter13
1st October 2003, 02:58 AM
kirby from ssb, so i could kick everyone's *** =)

Andrew
1st October 2003, 05:44 AM
HADOKEN!

Ryu. Street Fighter Turbo 2.

SHORYUKEN!

Case. Closed.

classy_cat18
2nd October 2003, 11:57 PM
I know that I'm a girl, but there are some guy characters I wouldn't mind being. Like Ridley from the Metroid games. *laughs evily*

As for girls, either Ritz from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance or my Viera Sniper from the same game. Don't list me as a newbie gamer just because I said that. I think Ritz has a cool attitude and it would be awesome to shoot arrows like my Viera.

But above all, I would have to say Samus from the Metroid games. She has guts going to unknown territory and fighting all of those aliens. Wish I could have a backbone like her. I can't even play Silent Hill 3 without screaming in fear.

Iveechan
3rd October 2003, 08:49 PM
I'd like to be Mario too. He may look like a fat little dwarf, but man, has he got some major power and stamina. And in those spin off games he's always the well balanced fun to use player.

But I think the best character to be would be a kid from the Pokemon series. You never die or run out of lives, the pokes do all the work for you, plus I'd love to have all those powerful monsters under my command.

The only female character I'd like to be is Kazooie. She's badass and tough, plus she looks really cool in dragon form (Banjo-Tooie). Yes, Dragon Kazooie would be extra spiffy.

SWAMPERT1
5th October 2003, 12:07 AM
Beavis from the snes game Beavis & Butt-Head!

Cyndaquil7
5th October 2003, 10:53 AM
Yoda.

Use the force and own every gun,person,car whatever. And then pretend like your old and then pull out that nasty little green thing of his ;).

Use the force.

DRD1812
5th October 2003, 12:16 PM
Raziel from the Legacy Of Kain series

GSAce789
5th October 2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Crazy
I would be Cloud from FF7 fear my huge sword!!

Agreed. Specifically, the sword called "Organic." have you seen that thing?

Mewfour
5th October 2003, 11:19 PM
I'd be Vyse from Skies of Arcadia. Then I could have all those hot ladies around me all the time! I'd be Mewfour, the masta' pimp-dadday. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh....

DarkTemplarZ
6th October 2003, 08:36 PM
Zeratul from StarCraft. Bad-*** warp blades, psionic powers, nuff said.
Nym from Star Wars Starfighter/Jedi Starfighter. I have an awesome spaceship and nobody to tell me what to do.
Kerrigan from StarCraft. "At this point I'm pretty much the queen ***** of the universe". Let's see, I control the entire Zerg Swarm, I'm twisted, evil, and above all deceitful, and I have awesome psionic powers. What's not to like? ^_^
Dante from DMC. Guns, swords, kill demons, and I look cool.

Shiftry
11th October 2003, 09:22 PM
I would be either Dante from Devil May Cry so I could do all those flip things and hack the **** out of zombies or Solid Snake because he's a bad a$$

Mew2-formally known as Evee67-
25th October 2003, 08:23 PM
crono from chrono trigger is the man

TeleFox
25th October 2003, 08:43 PM
I always thought Griever from FFVIII rocked...
except I'd be like "Hey, Ultimecia, get your own show, and I don't want you pulling out any of your freaky junction magic alright? I look fine without breasts".

Or perhaps King Tonberry:
Me: "JUNK!"
Selphie: "wtf?"
*PTANG*

HedgeCat
25th October 2003, 10:38 PM
Forte from Rockman.

Shemura
26th October 2003, 07:39 PM
Well, I'm a girl, but there aren't many female game characters so...

Mewtwo: A psychic mutated cat, what more could you want?
Link: Poking people with a sword then running up their chest and whacking them in the head would be fun.
Duke Nukem: Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Yoshi: Able to eat anything and somehow not get fat.
Talim: Pretty, powerful, and fast. I like those weapons she has, too.
Quill: Yeah, the Rito mailman. He's cool. Quill can fly, too.
Sheba: From Golden Sun: The Lost Age. It'd be cool to be an adept. I'd also be able to travel with Felix (*drools*) and have a bunch of air Djinn to use in fights...
Boots: Animal Crossing. Calling people "munchie" and being a cute croc with big eyes just seems appealing to me for some reason.
Blaziken: If anyone ever called me a chicken I could just kick them and set their hair on fire. Fun, no?

StellarWind
26th October 2003, 08:30 PM
Hn, There's a list.

1 - Corgan (Septerra Core) - Yeah, I know, fugly hair, but the armor and the swords, man. And the nice abilities. Granted, every female lead in your vicinity (except for Led and Selina, but they don't count) seems to get mortally injured, but hey.

2 - Setzer (Final Fantasy VI) - Setzer rocks all. I'm not a big fan of long-white-haired-bishounen OR of gambling, But Setzer's got the trenchcoat, the airships and the general w00tness level. Ain't got nothin' to lose except for his own life. Free as the wind. Until opportunity comes knocking!

3 - Myau (Phantasy Star) - KITTY! Myau is one rather cool creature - posessing the appearance of a gold-furred cat with somewhat of a fox tail and long ears, has extremely keen senses, and when it eats the correct stuff, he grows into lion-size and sprouts wings! W00t! Not to mention he survives for more than 2000 years with little to no memory loss. :P

4 - A Pokemon Trainer (PokeMon) - You get to travel around with nifty-looking creatures, and unlike the games, you can actually interact with the things.

Runners up include Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island 1-3. I treat EMI/MI4 as an accident that should have never happened), Rune (Phantasy Star IV) and i'll-get-back-to-you-on-that-later.

347Studboy
3rd November 2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by classy_cat18
But above all, I would have to say Samus from the Metroid games. She has guts going to unknown territory and fighting all of those aliens. Wish I could have a backbone like her. I can't even play Silent Hill 3 without screaming in fear.

:D I'm not even a girl, and you're my new best friend. I've always loved the idea of that suit, too... powerful weapons, the ball thing, X-Ray/Infrared vision... and that whole scan thing is pretty sweet too! (Well, it was only in Metroid Prime, but hey....)

My answer, however, is going to be Gogo from Final Fantasy 6. He/she can do absolutely anything that he/she can see. And where does he/she get his/her limitless supply of items, anyway? Is it the power of suggestion, or what?

Ein Katze
5th November 2003, 03:48 PM
Albert Wesker because he is a cool bad guy. He is from Resident Evil Code Veronica X. I would also be able to get the inside scoop on all of the activities of Umbrella Inc and then plot to claim it as my own. Here is a headshot of Albert Wesker. http://www.geocities.com/horrorexpertise/wesker-rem.gif

powermudkip
5th November 2003, 07:06 PM
I'd either be Lan Hikari or HeatMan.HeatMan pwnz you all. >=O

Nace
5th November 2003, 10:20 PM
Freezeman pwnz heatman :P