PDA

View Full Version : [Poll]The 3 things you need in life: money, sexiness and ummmm

Chikoo
16th September 2003, 08:41 PM
1. Do you have AIM?
2. Do you go to ummmm?
If Yes, how often and what's your screen name?
If No, you are welcomed to enter the chat room "ummmm".

Me:
1. Yes.
2. Yes. My names are: ChikoTPM, Sexy4Life, Octopusexy, Chikoctillery and a bunch I can't remember. X) I go to ummmm everyday to check up on my sexy friends Matthew and Simone. :* (Well, I try to go everyday.)

Mikey
16th September 2003, 09:20 PM
1. Yes
2. Hell yes
3. Yes, my sn is MikeyTPM and I visit everyday. The people there are cool.

EXCUSE ME CHIKO! Simone and Matt? Where did I go too persay? That's it, it's over between us! I thought we had something special but you threw it away! When the baby is born you are paying child support!:mad:

homeofmew
16th September 2003, 09:25 PM
1. Do you have AIM? yes of course :o
2. Do you go to ummmm? yes, I am the official Princess that rules over "ummmm"
If Yes, how often and what's your screen name? many times, "fumidasukoto"
:o Cheesy ~ Cheese for eat.

Crystal Mew
16th September 2003, 09:28 PM
*wonder's what Mikey is talking about* o_o

1. Yep

2. :yes:

3. CrystalMew17. mahahaha 8D

I go to ummmm when I come online...and thats almost everyday. No wonder it takes me so long to do things online, ummmm takes up alot of time =(

Silver Ledian
17th September 2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Octillery
1. Do you have AIM?
2. Do you go to ummmm?

1. Yep, I have AIM. As you'll see, my AIM screenname is in my sig ;)
2. Yep, every time I'm online. I automatically sign onto AIM when I come on. Ummmm's pretty cool, although the chats are pretty weird at times...it's a change from chats where girls just try to show pictures of their **** ^^;;; Well, almost *glares at female TPMer, but which one :o*
3. Almost every day I guess...and my name's in my sig: user of sarcasm

But of course, everyone knows I tend to change it quite a lot...so if you plan on contacting me, make sure you have the right s/n :P

Cheesey
17th September 2003, 12:19 PM
1. Do you have AIM?
Yes, yes I do. :}

2. Do you go to ummmm?
Yeah, a lot of people have seen me there x)

I go a lot. I'm practically in there whenever I'm online, and I'm online a lot of the time XD. My screename is EgroegSirhc, although I have many nicknames, such as Chessy, Egro, and a lot of others... Chiko calling me George, which isn't even my first name >=\

Originally posted by Mrs. Virtual Reality

:o Cheesy ~ Cheese for eat.

O_o;; Wtf don't eat me ;_;

Little_Pikachu
17th September 2003, 12:23 PM
1. Yep
2. Yep
3. I'm pretty much there whenever I'm online which is quite a lot :) I'm LittlePikachuTPM

Pichu
17th September 2003, 12:27 PM
1. Do you have AIM?

Yup.

2. Do you go to ummmm?

Yup. How often? Well... only when I have free time.

Nickname: CyndaquilTPM

Razola
17th September 2003, 12:39 PM
1. Do you have AIM?

Nope, I use the superior Trillian.

2. Do you go to ummmm?

Yes, but I'm not really big on chat rooms.

Rorus Raz, and I go to that chat room rarely. I was invited into a few days back and that was the first tim I've been on Ummmm since April or May.

Chris
17th September 2003, 01:10 PM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. ChrisTheMaster2/TPMBot. You'll figure it out soon, if you don't know already.

Adz44
17th September 2003, 01:53 PM
1. Indeed I do.

2. Yeah. I'm Adz and his PS2 on AIM. Used to go to 'ummmm' quite a lot. I haven't been there a lot recently, though. I'm back at college and I'm trying to do other things in my time. I hope to get into my usual 'ummmm' routine very soon. The ummmmers are a great lot.

Cheesey: ...MCMUFFIN!!! :D lol

woz
17th September 2003, 02:23 PM
1. yes, but i don't like it.
2. no i don't.
3. right.

Craig
17th September 2003, 05:00 PM
1. Do you have AIM?

yes of course

2. Do you go to ummmm?

all the freaking time..in fact.. i am in it right now.

too often.. I am CraigTPM but sometimes if that isnt working I reverrt to my old one Craig The Gnome..

I am always in ummmmm
8)

mr_pikachu
17th September 2003, 05:37 PM
1. No, I don't have AIM.

2. Nope, never been there, though I'd like to sometime.

3. Can someone tell me how I get to ummmm? Please?

MarshmallowEgg
17th September 2003, 05:43 PM
1. Do you have AIM? - Yep

2. Do you go to ummmm? - I used to go a lot, but I don't really have time any more....

If Yes, how often and what's your screen name? - Like I said, not very much any more. My sn is MarshmallowEgg15... go me?

EvileSquirrel17
17th September 2003, 06:05 PM
1. Absolutely, if ur bored I.M me : o
2. Once again, absolutely.I use "AnthonyChaos17" the most, though I have gotten on "X Ynohtna71 x" a good lot of time.Most people call me Anthong though -.-;

Katie
17th September 2003, 08:19 PM
1. Do you have AIM?
yep, have for about 2 years now, my sn is punkpanda87. I recently made one called katiesquee but have yet to use it. maybe tomorrow...

2. Do you go to ummmm?
lol yep, have every day (I think!) since it started up around july '02 :P if you've ever been in there most likely you've seen me. ahh this brings back memories of the ummmm vs mo0o0o0o0o chat rivalry 8) lol them days were funny. I miss the old ummmm vets... durn newbies takin over :mad: ;)

*points to q 1&2* guess they pretty much cover it ;p

~Katie

en0miz
17th September 2003, 09:01 PM
1. Do you have AIM? Yes. The screen name's "ienomis". My name backwards with an " i ".

2. Do you go to ummmm? Yep.

Almost everyday. It's great way to waste time, and the people there are cool. The chat topics are always so fun and random... for instance, Katie and I are currently discussing the characters of the children's series "Babysitters Club". :wave:

Chiko :-*

Jay
18th September 2003, 01:33 AM
1/. I have AIM - I got the program quite late when I was forced to by Lady Vulpix lol. Sometime in April this year, I believe.

2/. Yeah but I tend to have problems entering the room, and it usually boots me out and then it screws up my AIM completely. Sometimes I'm lucky and it doesn't so I just stay there as long as I can.

3/. Screename: Cruption 5 . I go there whenever I can, though I prefer to just keep AIM open for IMs rather than chat rooms, not too supportive of them.