hahahhahahaha! i soooo love it!

and i love spindas expression !:yes:

:D hahaha!

*steals to put on site*

i think it looks fine with no shading ^_^

WOO !

homeofmew
17th September 2003, 07:54 PM
The Kecleon has a really pointy nose, the spinda is good though :O!
Whats with the eyepatcn lol, it is different!
7/10

soggy_cardboard
18th September 2003, 05:43 AM
*ahem*

Back in the day when "The Triforce" (TM) was in its prime, there where 3 legendary people, who were each obsessed with a legendary poke.

Stickachu ~ LUDICOLO
Stickachu was (hes gone now ;_; ) obessed with Ludicolo, and pirates+pirate expressions (ex: "ARRHHH, MATEY !")
*hence the eyepatch*

Crufidal ~ KECLEON
Crufidal was (hes gone aswell ;_; ) obessed with Kecleon. Since kecleon is about as unique and of kinda similar popularity of spinda, i made a poll titled: "SPINDA ! or...*kecleon*" or something of the sort.
i think kecleon won, even after all my debating skills ;)

soggy_cardboard ~ SPINDA
Me, well, is the only member left :( of the once almighty TRIFORCE! *heroric music plays*

oh well...

anywayz, Stickachu made an image (that can be found on my site) that 1st depicted "THE TRIFORCE" (yeah!) and we had it in our signatures.....but since they have disappeared, the image has disappeared from our sigs.

phew...

wicked pic DarkMarowak :yes: 10/10 :D

Dragon_Claw
19th September 2003, 01:13 PM
Maybe the Tri-force shall shine again. U still in contact with them soggy? I wondered what happened to them.

This is so original and very well created. I just love the Spinda!

8/10

Razola
19th September 2003, 03:00 PM
Arrr...if only our fellow pirate Stickachu be with us today. We'd spend the whole day sailin' the seas, drinkin' plenty of grog, and then dockin' to be spendin' some time with the wenches.

soggy_cardboard
20th September 2003, 03:28 AM
U still in contact with them soggy? no, i sent em a pm + email via TPM, but they havent replied as of yet...... ;_;