PDA

View Full Version : Another New Dub Title

Zak
17th September 2003, 06:53 AM
272/269: Can't Beat The Heat!

This, I believe, is the end of the Gary battle.... heh, if you saw/read about the part with the final round of Blastoise VS Charizard, I guess it would make sense.

Oh yeah, and BTW, there wont be new episodes every day next week :( this one airs the Saturday of the following week.

~Zak

Totodilemew
17th September 2003, 03:46 PM
That means 5 or 6 more weeks until AG premieres, right?

Crystal Mew
20th September 2003, 12:31 AM
Well, at least we are a little bit closer to AG right? lol.

and ack! I have to watch today's episode still >>; but yeah, sounds intresting =)

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 01:46 AM
Thanks Zak!

Meh, okay title, at least AG's close, hopefully the puns won't be so dreadfully annoying.

Mikey
20th September 2003, 10:04 AM
This dub title suits the episode, as Blastoise looses to Charizard. It seems like it would be more acceoted as the title of the cunclusion of the match with Harrison vs Ash, as Blaziken faces Charizard.

Entropy
20th September 2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Zak
Oh yeah, and BTW, there wont be new episodes every day next week :( this one airs the Saturday of the following week.

~Zak

Not a surprise. They must be doing this since they want to get it all over with and get to AG soon enough. I just hope 4Kids does it well (not).

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 08:23 PM
Yeah, it would be much better suited to Ash's battle with Harrison, but oh well, I wonder what punny (ignore the pun) pun they will come up with for that episode?