PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Monsters Breeding Center (MA by Quicksilver)

Pages : 1 [2]

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2003, 08:44 AM
Alright, Amy. I've updated our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html).
If any of the trainers listed there has made any changes to their teams, please post them here so that the site is completely up to date.

DarkPrincess
10th June 2003, 08:51 AM
May I please pick up my Vulpix and Absol egg? I apologize for the delay but there is something wrong with my home computer. I'm here at my mother's office, using her computer so that's how I'm managing on.

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2003, 08:59 AM
Oh, I see. I was worried because you hadn't showed up during the last 5 days or so and you'd never said you were leaving or anything. It's good to know you're alright. :)
I hope your computer gets fixed soon.
By the way, have you sent Faithless your next move(s) yet?

Wolfsong
10th June 2003, 10:15 AM
Ok, here are the eggs. They have been kept warm. ^^

The first one will hatch into a L.5 male vulpix that knows: Ember, Tail whip, and hidden power psychic as the bred on move he gets from Shadow.

The second egg will hatch into a level 5 female absol that knows: Scratch, leer, and ice beam as the bred on move she gets from Tanabi.

Dark Dragonite
10th June 2003, 03:11 PM
Well, I figured I'd make things easier on people, an dI'm surprised the Nidos haven't been asked to breed, oh well...
Adopted Pokemon

~Nidoqueen- F- Lv.41
Growl,Tackle,Scratch,Toxic,Double kick,Poison sting,Ice beam,Tail whip,Thief,Bite,Fury swipes,Earthquake,Helping Hand,Flatter
Trait: Poison Point

~Nidoking- M- Lv.62 *SHINY*(as soon as the juice is given)
Leer,Tackle,Horn attack,Double kick, Blizzard,Thunder,Double team, E~Quake,Poison Sting,Mud-slap,Focus energy,HP~Dark, Firepunch,Hyper beam,Sunnyday,Toxic,Fury attack,Rest,Horn drill, Gigadrain,Body slam,Helping Hand,Flatter
Trait: Poison Point

~Clefable- F- Lv.43
Present,Growl,Pound,Encore, Attract,Mimic,Sing,Sleeptalk,Doubleslap, Minimize, Toxic,Defense curl,Dynamicpunch,Metronome, HP~Dark,Moonlight,Follow Me,Cosmic Power
Trait: Cute Charm

~Alakazam- M- Lv.53
Teleport,Kinesis,Confusion,Shadow ball,Disable,Psy beam,Dynamicpunch,Recover,Future sight,Ice punch, Psychic,Zap cannon,Reflect,T~Wave,Calm Mind,Role Play,Trick
Trait: Synchronize

~Kangaskhan- F- Lv.33
Comet punch,Leer,Bite,Shadow ball,Blizzard,Tail whip, E~Quake,Mega punch, Firepunch,Rage,Fake Out
Trait: Early Bird

~Espeon- F- Lv.37
Tackle,Shadow ball,Tail whip,Sand attack,Swift,Growl, Toxic,Quick attack,HP~Fighting,Psybeam,Helping Hand
Trait: Synchronize

~Umbreon- F- Lv.37 *Special Black with Electric Blue Rings*
Tackle,Mud-slap,Tail whip,Sand attack,Swift,Growl, Toxic,Quick attack,C~Ray,Attract,Faint attack,Helping Hand
Trait: Synchronize Not Breeding Anymore

~Vaporeon- M- Lv.23
Tackle,Tail whip,Swift,Sand attack,Double team,Growl, Water gun,Blizzard,Quick attack,Helping Hand
Trait: Water Absorb

~Jolteon- M- Lv.23 *Twins with Flareon*Can't breed with her
Tackle,Sand attack,HP~Ice,Rain dance,T~shock,Swift, Quick attack,Helping Hand
Trait: Volt Absorb

~Flareon- F- Lv.23 *Twins with Jolteon*Can't breed with him
Tackle,Tail whip,Shadow ball,Sand attack,HP~Grass, Ember,Swift,Quick attack,Helping Hand
Trait: Flash Fire

~Horsea- F- Lv.5
Bubble,Rage,Bubblebeam
Trait: Swift Swim

~Spinarak- M- Lv.6
Poison sting,String shot,Scary face,Pursuit,Giga drain
Trait: Insomnia

~Growlithe- F- Lv.10
Bite,Roar,Safeguard,Ember,Body slam
Trait: Flash Fire

~Dragonite- M- Lv.61 *Mutant* Not breeding anymore
Wrap,Leer,T~Wave,Swift,Twister,HP~Ground,Dragon Rage,Fly,Slam,Blizzard,Agility,Zap cannon,Safeguard, Fireblast,Wing-attack,Outrage,Body slam
Trait: Inner Focus

Captured Pokes
~Raichu- M- Lv.18
Surf,T~Shock,Charm,Doubleslap,Thief,Tail whip,T~Wave, Sweet kiss,Quick attack,Swift,Dynamic punch,Iron Tail,Double Team,Thunderbolt,Body slam,Rain dance,Dig
Trait: Static

~Pidgeot- M- Lv.17
Tackle,Sand attack,Gust,Quick attack,Mud-slap,Faint attack,Fly
Trait: Keen Eye

~Gengar- M- Lv.16
Lick,Hypnosis,Spite,Mean look,Haze,Dream eater,Dynamic punch,Double Team,Megadrain,Metronome,Curse
Trait: Levitate

~Kingdra- F- Lv.19
Bubble,Smokescreen,Leer,HP-Rock,Aurorabeam

~Poliwag- M- Lv.7
Bubble,Mist,Body slam,Hypnosis,Psychic
Trait: Water Absorb

~Stantler- M- Lv.5
Tackle,Bite,Psychic,Earthquake
Trait: Intimidate

~Eevee- F- Lv.6
Tackle,Tail whip,Swift,Helping Hand
Trait: Run Away

~Poochyena- F- Lv.5
Tackle,Howl,Hidden Power Grass
Trait: Intimidate

~Bagon- M- Lv.12
Rage,Bite,Leer,Dragon Claw,Dragon Rage
Trait: Rock Head

~Sableye- M- Lv.14
Leer,Scratch,Foresight,Night shade,Astonish,Recover
Trait: Keen Eye

~Lotad- F- Lv.12
Astonish,Growl,Absorb,Flail,Rain Dance
Trait: Rain Dish

~Gorebyss- F- Lv.10
Whirlpool,Confusion,Clamp,Water Gun,Iron Defense,Mudsport, Toxic

~Flygon- F- Lv.14
Gust,Bite,Sand Attack,Faint Attack,Sand Tomb,Dragon Claw,Fly
Trait: Levitate

~Glalie- M- Lv.24 *SHINY*
Powder Snow,Leer,Double Team,Bite, Icy Wind,Headbutt,Ice Beam,Earthquake,Block
Trait: Inner Focus

Discothéque
10th June 2003, 04:49 PM
Amy has agreed to breed Shaka, her Swampert, with Azura, my captured Milotic. ^_^ I'm going to give the egg to Rachel.

Wolfsong
10th June 2003, 06:29 PM
*leads the pair off into a breeding room*Come back in two days please.[/color]

Silver_Umbreon
11th June 2003, 10:40 AM
I'm going to do an update.

ADOPTED POKEMON

Draco
Charmander
Lv. 7 Male
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Bite

Hydro
Squirtle
Lv. 7 Male
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Ice Beam

Cinder
Quilava
Lv. 15 Male
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Dig, Ember

Ebony
Houndour
Lv. 8 Male
Attacks: Ember, Roar, Crunch, Howl (According to the new Pokedex)

Sapphire
Espeon
Lv. 5 Female
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Hidden Power~Ground

Shadow
Umbreon
Lv. 5 Male
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bite

Aquarius
Vaporeon
Lv. 5 Male
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic
Cannot breed with Sapphire

Ieal
Stantler
Lv. 6 Male
Attacks: Tackle, Headbutt

Blazer
Growlithe
Lv. 7 Male
Attacks: Bite, Roar, Crunch

Domino
Lv. 5 Male
Flareon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bite.
Cannot Breed with Sapphire

Discothéque
12th June 2003, 01:04 PM
I'm here to pick up Azura, and of course the egg which is for Rachel. ^_^

Wolfsong
12th June 2003, 01:44 PM
Ok, here is the egg, and trhe mother. It will hatch into a L.5 female feebas that knows: Splash and hidden power dragon as the bred on move she gets from Shaka

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2003, 09:51 AM
I've updated our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) again. Now Ventura has a Hidden Power, thanks to Matt. :D

Gligar_Man
14th June 2003, 01:18 AM
does anyone have a tentacool/cruel with barrier & screech, i could breed a shellder with... plz... id appreciate it alot... :\ if not how would i go about getting and raising a tentacool to lvl 48 (it will have learned screech & barrier by then) im new to this, sorry

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2003, 08:43 AM
You have nothing to be sorry about. Everyone is new at the begining.
You can raise your adopted pokemon's levels at Dragon Tamers Battle Range, or at the Battle Tower (check the sticky topic about adopted/captured pokemon rules for more details).
Even if someone does have a high level Tentacool and agrees to breed with you, you won't get both moves. Each pokemon gets only 1 bred-on move on PCG.

MarshmallowEgg
14th June 2003, 01:51 PM
Could you breed Nala's Salem and Ayla for me, please? *hands over 2 stamps, leaving her with 68* Thanks :)

Wolfsong
14th June 2003, 07:16 PM
Sure. Come back in two days. *leads the pair into a private breeding room.*

MarshmallowEgg
16th June 2003, 05:04 PM
I'm here for my egg.

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2003, 07:31 PM
Alright, MarsmallowEgg, Amy said I could handle the breeding, so here you are.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Eevee.
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip and Swift.
(Swift is the bred-on move he gets from Salem).

Take care of your new baby! :)

Gligar_Man
17th June 2003, 02:02 AM
"Even if someone does have a high level Tentacool and agrees to breed with you, you won't get both moves. Each pokemon gets only 1 bred-on move on PCG."

not even for something with a craptacular movepool, :o... well can they say i get a male shellder... could it get moves from its dad that are breed on... or just mom? and i guess is it one NEW breeding move, or only one breeding move period

Jay
17th June 2003, 04:01 AM
The gender and bred-on moves of the hatchlings will be determined randomly, but only moves known by the father and compatible with the mother's species can be bred on.

That mightn't be what you want to know though :P

Gligar_Man
17th June 2003, 04:12 AM
i know how it actually worx, breed on moves from father, if baby can learn a move parents have it gets it, gender determined by h.g.v. etc. but i was wonderring how it was in the adoption stuff because its different i guess (based from only being able to get one move...) but say i finally breed a tentacool w/my shellder...

cool - screech, x, x, x
shelder - x, x, x, x

ill get a baby shellder with screech... :\ i think, im new to the adoption stuff, but now lets say that i get a baby male with screech, and breed...

tentacool - barrier, x, x, x
shellder - screech, x, x, x

since both are compatible and only one breed on (im hoping specific and not total for one breed on) ill get a baby with screech & barrier? thats what im wonderring, sorry i was unclear

Jay
17th June 2003, 04:43 AM
Maybe I didn't read it properly. My fault I think

x = move slot. Correct?

If that's what you mean, I can tell you now that a pokémon here can have endless moves that it can use. I know that's a little irrelevant to what we're talking about, and if you knew that then sorry (Just the x, x, x, x made me curious about that) :)

I know the answer to your question, but it's kind of difficult to word it and give you a clear answer but i'll try

Well... I guess it's just like an Eevee knowing Tail Whip, Tackle, Sand Attack, Bite, Flail and Growl for example. If it were to breed with another Eevee, then it will get the moves it learns up until level 5 + ONE of the other moves. It doesn't matter if it is bred-on or not, if the other pokémon can learn it then there's a chance it might. I can't remember what moves Eevee learns up til level 5, but I know Flail is bred on and Bite is learned by levelling up. So lets say Tackle, Sand Attack, Tail Whip and Growl were the moves it learnt up until level 5 (For example), there's a 50% chance the newborn will have Flail and another 50% chance it will have Bite

Now that you have that background information...

You're planning to level up your Tentacool to level 48 so it will learn both Barrier and Screech, right? If you breed him with a Shellder, unfortunately there is no chance it can learn both moves (maybe one or the other, but not both). It can also very well learn another move the Tentacool might learn, for example, Ice Beam. It can be learnt by both Tentacool and Shellder - And if Tentacool has Ice Beam then there's always a chance of the newborn learning it

You can only learn one move that both can learn at birth unfortunately

The only other possible way of having both Barrier and Screech is from the EMT at the Goldenrod Tower, but there's a 1 in 386 chance of getting the TM you want (Barrier / Screech) and you may very well be after both if your luck runs low

I'm not quite sure what you mean by specific and total either

If you need assistance with anything else you can always ask on AIM since that'll be easier

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2003, 08:53 AM
Thanks for your help, Jay, but I'm afraid your response isn't 100% accurate.
An Eevee wouldn't learn Bite from breeding, because that's a move Eevees can learn by level. You can only get TMs/HMs and moves that can only be learned through breeding as bred-on moves. The rest of your answer was correct. Here, take a stamp. ¢

Dark Dragonite
17th June 2003, 10:19 AM
Ok, I have a question, if I bred my male shiny Glalie with a female Charizard, there is a 50/50 chance the charmander would be shiny, right??

If so, does anyone have a captured Female Charizard I could try it with, I really want a shiny charizard.

Sheik
20th June 2003, 11:50 AM
Gabi, I think I've decided on my first Pokemon... Could you breed Hero with Espeon12's Ninetales, Cinders?

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2003, 07:50 PM
Alright, J, I will.
By the way, Hero and Iael were born in the same forest. Just make sure their children don't end up in the same place, please.

Sheik
21st June 2003, 07:58 PM
Ok, I won't Which forest were they born in? I will take Ieal to an opposite one.

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2003, 09:25 PM
I'm not talking about the forest, I'm saying I wouldn't like to see the baby in an AC, but I trust that you'll take care of her/him.

Sheik
21st June 2003, 11:44 PM
Oh, I understand what you mean now. Well, I don't expect to give up the newborn, because the problem with my adopted Pokemon, was that I adopted to many, too fast. This time around, I'm going to analyze things thoroughly first.

Sheik
22nd June 2003, 01:24 PM
I'm here for the Vulpix egg. :)

Dark Dragonite
22nd June 2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Ok, I have a question, if I bred my male shiny Glalie with a female Charizard, there is a 50/50 chance the charmander would be shiny, right??

If so, does anyone have a captured Female Charizard I could try it with, I really want a shiny charizard.

I'm sorry, but noone answered my question, and I have a new one as well:

If I bred my Male Mutant winged Dragonite with a Female Charizard, what's the chance the baby Charmander would be a mutant, possibly winged??

Lady Vulpix
22nd June 2003, 06:15 PM
Steve, I'd have to ask Amy about that, but I think the chance is 50% for both cases. I don't know how she's handling painted pokemon, however. We'd have to discuss it before I can give you a certain answer.

Here's your egg, J!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Vulpix.
Moves: Ember, Tail Whip, Dig.
Dig is the bred-on move she gets from Hero.

Please take good care of your baby Vulpix. :)

Sheik
22nd June 2003, 06:19 PM
Thanks, Gabi. I'm going to go to the Eevee House and wait for it to hatch there. I'm going to start on the battle for the battle range for the current scenario before the new one gets up. I'm going to have to figure out what kind of personality I want her to have, as well as a name.

As far as taking care of it.... You won't have to worry about that. The baby is going to have a happy home, and will be with me for a very long time.

Dark Dragonite
23rd June 2003, 01:08 PM
I would like to ask if anyone has an AC Female Charizard to breed with my Male Dragonite Mercury to get a Charmander egg??

Sheik
23rd June 2003, 01:42 PM
Gabi has a female Charizard that is from the Adoption Center. I believe her name is Amber.

Lady Vulpix
23rd June 2003, 02:57 PM
Indeed I do. Amber will be willing to Breed with Mercury if you accept it, Steve.
By the way, I've talked to Amy and we have agreed on an answer for your previous question. Check the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) to read the newly extended rules. :)

Dark Dragonite
23rd June 2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks a lot Gabi, I would like to breed your Amber with my Mercury:
Mercury Lv.61 Male Dragonite *Mutant winged*
Wrap, Leer, T~Wave, Swift, Twister, HP~Ground, Dragon Rage, Fly, Slam, Blizzard, Agility, Zap cannon, Safeguard, Fireblast, Wing-attack, Outrage, Body slam

Amber (Charizard, female, level 45): knows Scratch - Growl - Bite - Ember - Strength - Smokescreen - Leer - Rage - Fire Blast - Hidden Power: Steel - Scary face - Flamethrower - Dragonbreath - Wing Attack - Slash - Earthquake - Dragon Rage

It would be cool to get a Mutant winged Charmander, but either way, I would like a Charizard that I can work on getting a shiny or black potion for, lol, just hope it doesn't get HP as a bred on, I have plans for that later >= )

Lady Vulpix
24th June 2003, 10:01 AM
Alright, STeve. Since you posted the request yesterday, you can come back tomorrow for your egg.

Now one of my adopted pokemon will have a child who will also be a grand-child of another of my adopted pokemon. :o Did that make sense?

Dark Dragonite
24th June 2003, 11:12 AM
Yay, thankies, I will be back tomorrow!!

and I understand:
Charmander will be the son of Amber, and the Grandson of Lagi through Mercury, who is Lagi's son.

Dark Dragonite
25th June 2003, 08:29 AM
Hey all, sorry for the double post, and I know I'm a bit early, but I'm excited to pick up my charmander please!! *hopes for mutations* lol

Lady Vulpix
25th June 2003, 09:18 AM
Alright, this is like 6 hours early, but I have an exam today, so I'd better give you the egg now that I'm here.

-=Pokemon EGG=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male mutant Charmander!
You know what that means: he'll be born with wings and learn Fly naturally at level 28. He'll also be Fire/Flying type from his birth.
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Hidden Power: Flying.

Sorry, out of the 5 possible bred-on moves: (Swift, Hidden Power, Fire Blast, Outrage, Body slam) the dice chose Hidden Power. But congratulations! You got the first winged Charmander on the board! And he also gets STAB on HP.

Avian Freeze
26th June 2003, 09:40 PM
Could Amy's Arcanine, Blazer breed with Espeon12's Ninetales, Cinders please? I really want a Vulpix :).

Wolfsong
26th June 2003, 09:53 PM
Ok, Come back in two days for the egg

Avian Freeze
28th June 2003, 02:19 PM
Hey, can I pick up the egg now or do I have to wait until 10:53PM?

Wolfsong
28th June 2003, 10:20 PM
sorry, i was out most of the day.

Here is the egg.

It will hatch into a level 5 female vulpix that knows ember, tail whip, and hidden power dark as the bred on move she gets from Blazer. Take good care of her when she hatches ^^

Avian Freeze
28th June 2003, 10:22 PM
Thanks Amy :). I was hoping for a female Vulpix and I'll be sure to take good care of her :D.

Oh, I have a question. If I evolve Vulpix early, will she miss out on all the moves that she would have learned if she was still a Vulpix? Ninetales only learns, Ember, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Safeguard, and Fire Spin by level, and Vulpix learns many more.

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2003, 07:43 AM
Well, according to the Battle Range rules, a Ninetales can still learn all the moves a Vulpix would learn.
That rule was originally made to patch some failures of the early adoption system (too many low level evolved pokemon used to be given out back then), but it's still in effect so, until further notice, she'll be able to learn all the Vulpix moves.
However, I suggest you wait some time before evolving her. It can be traumatic for a pokemon to evolve too young.

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 02:06 PM
Thanks Gabi :). I know, I'm definitely gonna wait before evolving her, I don't like to evolve Pokemon earlier then they deserve to, it doesn't feel right that way :no:.

Sheik
29th June 2003, 06:58 PM
Hey, Gabi, I have a question..... DD had to breed with Mercury and Amber to get a Mutated Charmander, correct? I was wondering, if, in order to get a mutated Charmander, instead of a Dratini, did he still have to pay 100 stamps?

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by PokeMaster Jay
Hey, Gabi, I have a question..... DD had to breed with Mercury and Amber to get a Mutated Charmander, correct? I was wondering, if, in order to get a mutated Charmander, instead of a Dratini, did he still have to pay 100 stamps?

Ok, Well, I can field this Q, anyone feel free to tell me I'm wrong if I drop the ball here.

You only need to pay 100Stamps to breed to get a Dratini, I didn't have to pay to get my charmander, cause, well, they are common, well, not mine though :D
There was a 50% chance of getting a mutant Charmander with breeding a mutated pokemon, with a non-mutated one.
The only other option that will pop out Mutated Charmanders 100% of the time, would be to breed a ditto with the mutated Charmander, but Alucard is too young to breed right now, I would like to wait until he is atleast a Charmeleon.

Sheik
29th June 2003, 07:10 PM
Ok, DD. I have a request. As soon as Alucard becomes a Charmeleon, and when you are ready for him to breed, I would like to have you breed him with a Ditto. I believe Nala has one.

Wolfsong
29th June 2003, 08:31 PM
Ok, DD. I have a request. As soon as Alucard becomes a Charmeleon, and when you are ready for him to breed, I would like to have you breed him with a Ditto. I believe Nala has one.

I no longer have my adopted ditto. The only sitto that i have is captured, which of course wouldn't work. Sorry to point out that little detail.

Sheik
29th June 2003, 09:56 PM
Nala, you have two mutated Dratinis, don't you? If you do, do you think, if it is a male, that it could possibly breed with a different female Charizard, so that the baby could possibly be mutated? If so, then that way, Alucard, and the newborn Charmander, if it is a female, could be a couple, possibly giving birth to more mutated Charmanders. But, the chances of that happening are slim to none. :/

Oh well, I suppose I could ask Mercury and Amber to breed again.

Wolfsong
29th June 2003, 10:04 PM
Nala, you have two mutated Dratinis, don't you? If you do, do you think, if it is a male, that it could possibly breed with a different female Charizard, so that the baby could possibly be mutated? If so, then that way, Alucard, and the newborn Charmander, if it is a female, could be a couple, possibly giving birth to more mutated Charmanders. But, the chances of that happening are slim to none. :/

Oh well, I suppose I could ask Mercury and Amber to breed again.

Actually i only have one mutated dratini and that's Jasmine. Talut isn't mutated. he was born a normal dratini, and I just taught him fly as a free tm, so he wouldn't be passing on a mutated gene at all.

Reborned-Dragon
30th June 2003, 01:24 AM
Hey Nala can you breed Salem and Ayla for me? *hands over two stamps and walks away*

Wolfsong
30th June 2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Reborned-Dragon
Hey Nala can you breed Salem and Ayla for me? *hands over two stamps and walks away*

I hope you dont' mind me asking but where did you get the stamps i don't recall seing you post around here at all until yesterday. Untl this question gts answered,, I'm afraid that you'll have to wait. Sorry.

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2003, 11:23 AM
One more thing: Steve, I know you mean good, but will you please refrain from answering questions when you're not sure about the answer? The same goes for all those people who have been doing that lately. That causes people to get confused and wrong information starts spreading.
Dittos don't carry the mutant genes. Unless they're mutant themselves, but there hasn't been a mutant Ditto on the board yet. So no, breeding Alucard with a Ditto wouldn't give you a 100% chance to get a mutant Charmander. Even if you did breed 2 mutant pokemon together, the chance would be 75%.

Sheik
30th June 2003, 11:26 AM
Well, Gabi, do you think that I should wait until Alucard is able to breed to get a better chance of having a mutant, or should I just breed Mercury and Amber together and get the 50/50 chance?

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2003, 12:42 PM
Both Mercury and Alucard would have the same chance. You can't breed Alucard with one of his relatives.

Wolfsong
30th June 2003, 02:54 PM
Matt (Link10) and I Have agreed to breed his poochyena with my umbreon Kovu in order for M_K to have a poochyena egg.

The stats:

Madeen is a level 8 female poochyena that knows: Tackle, Howl, and Poison Fang.

Her trait is Run away

Kovu is my L.53 male umbreon. His attacks include: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand

His trait is synchronize

I will handle this breeding.

M_K come back in two days to pick up your new poochyena egg

Dark Dragonite
30th June 2003, 03:24 PM
I'm sorry LV, I thought that it would be 100%, cause you would get a Charmander 100% of the time.

Also, yes, no inbreeding with my pokes,lol.

One more thing, I don't want there being a bunch of mutant Charmanders, for one, I'm selfish, and like having one of the only ones, why make mutations more common than normal pokes??
Secondly, mutations aren't normally a good thing, for instance in these cases, adding the flying type means more weaknesses.
Ms Love-Joy: "Won't somebody think of the children??"

Also none of my pokemon will breed while I am away, I am needed 8hrs at my job, and it's tiring lifting stuff all day, so I need my free time to sleep, and shower, until I get used to it.

EDIT: Reborned-Dragon has 8 posts, 3 in PCG, asking for the breeding, and asking in DT, and PZ for pokes, no indications of earning Stamps.

Dark Dragonite
30th June 2003, 05:05 PM
wait a second, I thought I should bring this up, since I questioned myself when you said you were adopting your first pokemon recently, which was the vulpix bred for you Jay.
What happened to your other pokemon, you didn't abandon them all that I remember, only Stnatler and Numel recently, did they just disappear, cause that bothers me, and brought me to the point of what would happen to your other Charmander if you got a mutant one??
Your old site: http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/pokemasterjay/
Your new site: http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/dragonairtpm/adoptedpokemon.html

"Draco

Draco is my Charmander and was my first adopted Pokemon. I adopted him on October 20, 2002, at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center. Draco is a very strong-willed Charmander and will do anything he has to in order to win a battle. He is very ambitious, and is very eager to evolve and become stronger. He attacks are Scratch, Growl, and Bite. Draco likes to spend the majority of his time outside, instead of being cooped up in a Pokeball all day. The only way he will ever stay in his Pokeball is if it rains, which doesn't happen too often. Draco is at level 7.

Cinder
Cinder is my Quilava. Cinder is a male and he is at level 15. Cinder came from the Pokezoo. His attack inventory includes: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Dig, and Ember. Cinder used to be lazy, and used to hide a lot from the family Persian, but since he's evolved, it's usually the Persian that's hiding from him. Despite his evolution, he still likes to sleep a lot, and is usually terrorizing my Persian by sleeping on his bed. When he isn't sleeping, he is usually spending time with Domino, my Eevee. Domino and Cinder are great friends, in spite of the fact that they are so different. My older sisters call Cinder "The Timid Little Fireflower," which is now his household name.

Hydro
Hydro is my Squirtle. He is at level 7 and knows Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, and Ice Beam. Hydro is very good friends with Draco, even though fire and water types are polar opposites. They do not let their heritage and attributes ruin their friendship, and they do almost everything together. When you find one of them, the other is probably not that far behind. In battles, Hydro likes take down the opponent using brute force, which will become useful as he evolves.

Ebony
Ebony is my Houndour. He, like Cinder, is a very lazy Pokemon. If he isn't sleeping, he is usually chewing things up. His attacks are Ember, Roar, and Crunch. He is currently at level 8. Ebony likes to chase Cocoa, the family Persian, but he knows when to give Cocoa a rest. Ebony is very good friends with Blazer, my Growlithe, and often hangs around him. Blazer and Ebony are like brothers, they are unseperable. Ebony has a Pokemon Earring on his left ear, which gives him a 50% Special Attack boost in battle.

Sapphire

Sapphire is one of the newest additions to my team. Sapphire is a female, and she is at level 5. Her attacks are Tackle, Tail Whip, and Hidden Power~Ground. Her parents are Nala's Flareon, Kiara, and her Umbreon, Kovu. She is very quiet, and only fights if she is commanded to. She can sometimes be a livewire and go crazy with whatever she does, turning her into somewhat of a perfectionist, but that only happens when Shadow is around. She evolved on October 22, 2002 at 8:34 PM. She has a crush on Shadow. Sapphire is the mother to Domino, my Eevee.

Shadow

Shadow is my second Eeveelution. Shadow is a male and is at level 5. He knows Tackle, Tail Whip, and Bite. I adopted Shadow from the Dragon Tamer's Adoption Center. He has electric blue rings and icy white eyes that peirce the enemy. His compassion and devotion to become an undefeatable Umbreon make him almost invincable in battle. He has a crush on Sapphire, and almost never leaves her side. Together, they accomplish loads of things that normally one Pokemon cannot do. His love for Sapphire is undescribable, and he shows it. He evolved on October 22, 2002 at 8:36 PM. Shadow is the father of Domino, my Eevee.

Aquarius

Aquarius is my third and final Eeveelution. Aquarius is a male Vaporeon and is at level 5. He knows Tackle, Tail Whip, and Toxic. Unlike Shadow and Sapphire, Aquarius is very self centered and is almost always alone. This doesn't seem to bother him, but he sometimes does things that give you a clue that he is lonely. He looks after Domino with extreme care, and will do anything he has to to insure that Domino is safe from harm. Aquarius is usually swimming or hanging out by the pool, alone. I think Aquarius needs to have a companion, and that's the one thing I am trying to give him. I believe that if he had a female touch around him, that he would have a completely different personality. He hold the Mermaid's Curse item, which doubles his defense in battle.

Ieal
Ieal is my Stantler. He is the son of Lady Vulpix's Stantler, Iael, and Nala's Ditto. He is at level 6 and knows Tackle and Headbutt. Ieal and Iael are almost similar in names, so don't get them mixed up. Ieal is a very intelligent Pokemon, and likes to eat veggies. Ieal has such an appetite for vegetables, that he once cleaned out my entire refrigorator of vegetables. He once got into my garden, and completely wiped it out. He is a regular stand up comedian, and makes my team laugh without trying to. He is a very clever Stantler, an attribute he most likely got from his father. He wears the Pokemon Coller item, which boosts his Attack power by 50% in battle.

Blazer
Blazer is my Growlithe. Blazer is a level 7 Growlithe that knows Bite, Roar, and Crunch; Blazer is also a male. He likes to hang out with Ebony, and they both have a lot in common. Blazer's fur is a Crimson like color. Blazer also likes to impress people, and hates to see others hurt or cry. Blazer will do anything he can to make that person feel better, and never stops trying. He is very energetic and loves to battle. He, when teamed up with Ebony, loves to chase the family Persian, and they both use special barks they only they can understand to capture the feline. He and Ebony are like brothers, and they are unseperable.

Domino
Domino is my Flareon. He is the son of my Espeon, Sapphire, and my Umbreon, Shadow. He was born on March 16, 2003 at 9:23 A.M. at the Eevee House. Domino has bright yellow eyes, and his left front paw is a darker red than usual. His attacks are Tackle, Tail Whip, and Bite (his bred on move that he gets from his father). Domino is very quiet, and is usually curled up, taking a nap. He has little battle experience, and he is very anxious to gain some. Domino is currently at Level 5. Domino evolved at the Eevee House on June 2, 2003, at 3:00 P.M.

Cammy
Cammy is my Numel. She was adopted at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center on May 30, 2003. She is very gentle with those around her. On the battlefield, Cammy is calm and careful, using strategy in thought, speech, or action against her opponents. Domino and Draco compete for her attention, and she seems unsure to whom she likes. Draco and Domino both have unique traits that she is fond of, and she feels that if she were to choose just one of them, then she would feel guilty for turning on of them down. Give her time, and she may make her decision.

Total Pokemon: 11
Wanted Pokemon: None. I'm happy with the ones I have!

A big thank you to The_Pet_Keeper for the pictures of Draco, 17, Sapphire, Shadow, Aquarius, and Slick!

Pack:
Flame Gem, Ocean Gem x2, Hollow Stone x 2, Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem x 2
Stamps: 4 "

Also, I'll just assume your Feebas evolved into a Milotic as your site says.

Sheik
30th June 2003, 06:40 PM
I was hoping I wouldn't have to reveal this.

I felt that I had too many Pokemon that were going untrained, so I gave up all the ones that I could. I didn't give away any of the Eeveelutions or Cinders because no one deserves to adopt an evolved Pokemon from the start. I just gave up on them, sadly, and started over. Now, the max I am going to have at this point is two, until those two are at around level 60, I will adopt two more, and so on, and so forth.

I use an Accelerator Gene to Evolve my Feebas into a Milotic.

Dark Dragonite
30th June 2003, 06:58 PM
Ok, you have the right as a trainer to let a pokemon just vanish, to never be seen, or owned again, but did you tell anyone you were disowning all your pokes, and pay 5 Stamps for each of them??

Sheik
30th June 2003, 07:03 PM
I talked it over with Gabi via PM. She said I could release as many as possible, which, at the time, I only had ten stamps, so I released Ieal and Cammy. She said that the rest I could just release back into the wild.

If it is ok with you, do you think that Amber and Mercury could breed again?

Lady Vulpix
1st July 2003, 09:26 AM
I confirm this. He did tell me he was releasing his pokemon, we had a discussion about that, but I can't force him to keep them. I just hope someone adopts Ieal soon.

As for breeding Amber and Mercury again, I'm afraid I can't do that. Steve doesn't want Mercury to breed now. I understand and agree that it wouldn't be a good idea to have too many mutant pokemon around.

And Steve, no matter which two pokemon you breed, the species is always fixed. Breeding a Dragonite with a Charizard also gives you a Charmander 100% of the time.