PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Monsters Breeding Center (MA by Quicksilver)

Pages : [1] 2

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2002, 11:06 AM
Welcome to Pocket Monsters Breeding Center!
To see the rules and the pokemon you can breed with, click on the following link:

PMBC Web Page (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html)

PancaKe
17th September 2002, 03:17 AM
Heya Gabbi! Guess I'm the first one to post :P Can Shinoda my very psycho Eevee breed with Nala98's Espeon, Sarah?

And if it does breed with Sarah, will the baby be an eevee or an espeon and will it have to evolve into an espeon or something??? Dont call me stupid for asking cuz i've never bred any of my pokemon or anything. :P

*hands over 2 ¢ ¢ stamps*

~Mist

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2002, 09:25 AM
Welcome, Tara! Yes, you're the first one to post on this version.
Since you want to breed with Nala's Espeon, I'll wait for Nala to handle your request. The baby will be an Eevee and, as all Eevees, will be able to evolve into Vaporeon, Espeon, Flareon, Umbreon or Jolteon.

Wolfsong
17th September 2002, 11:08 AM
I'm sorry but Sarah is a captured espeon. However you could breed Shinoda with Kiara my adopted flareon or Sweetie my adopted espeon if you want.

and

P.S. if you do want to go about breeding, could you please post shinoda's moves?

Dark Master Of The Abyss
17th September 2002, 03:15 PM
Hey!! peoplez!!! nice to you again lady vulpix....
Not to spam or anything, but can I breed Blackout(umbreon) with Misty(vaporeon) I'm really busy so I can't post their moves. sry =/

PancaKe
18th September 2002, 12:39 AM
Ok - I'd like to breed with Sweetie please.

Shinoda [M] ~ Eevee
Level 10

Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Mud Slap {TM Move}

Thanks heaps!!!

~Mist

Dark Dragonite
18th September 2002, 12:52 AM
I would just like to quickly post, that all my pokes except Mercury, on my sites can be bred if you'd like!!

Wolfsong
18th September 2002, 08:39 AM
ok, Mist. come back in two days

Lady Vulpix
18th September 2002, 10:12 AM
Dark Master Of The Abyss, you do know you work here, don't you?
Blackout's moves are on PMBC's site, but who's Misty? And remember you'll have to pay 2 stamps.

PancaKe
21st September 2002, 05:30 AM
Can I get my little Eevee egg now?

~Mist

Wolfsong
22nd September 2002, 04:58 PM
Ok, sorry you had to wait. Here is your egg. It will hatch into a level 5 female eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, and mud slap as her bred on move that she gets from Shinoda.

PancaKe
6th October 2002, 02:12 AM
Thanks a bundle Nala! Sorry its taken me so long to get it, I've been at da beach!!! :P

~Mist

Wolfsong
7th October 2002, 03:41 PM
Just stopping by to say i no longer have Sly.

and that

Blazer is currently at L.62

Omega
7th October 2002, 04:18 PM
If you guys need more Pokemon to breed with, I have some. These are all my Pokemon and their stats...

Adopted Pokemon
Draco-Lv 5 Charmander, knows Scratch Growl, and Bite

Cinder-Lv 12 Cyndaquil, knows Tackle, Leer, Flamethrower, Ember, and Dig

Hydro-Lv 7 Squirtle, knows Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Ice Beam

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE MALE POKEMON

Amphy-Lv5 Female Mareep, knows Tackle, Growl, and Body Slam

Captured Pokemon
Oric- Male lv6 Larvitar, knows Bite, Leer, and Stomp

Sly- Lv15 Male Alakazam, knows Teleport, Kinesis, Light Screen, and Ice Punch

Nyuura-lv5 Male Sneasel, knows Scratch, Leer, and Bite.

Omega
8th October 2002, 09:38 PM
Can an Eevee evolve into an Espeon or Umbreon with an Accelerator Gene?

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2002, 06:45 AM
Yes, they can, but why are you asking that here?

Omega
9th October 2002, 07:21 AM
I posted it here because it is the breeding center. If it was supposed to be posted in one of the adoption centers, then I'll delete the post and move it there.

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2002, 07:58 AM
No, it's ok. Anyway, you know the answer now.

Omega
10th October 2002, 08:18 PM
I would like to breed my Cyndaquil, Cinder, with a Female Eevee please. I would also like to have a baby Stantler, so if Iael is up for breeding, Iael can breed with either my Female Mareep, or my Male Houndour... I forgot what gender Iael was. (Hands over four stamps). I will be back on Sunday to pick them up, because I will be gone Saturday.

Umbra21
10th October 2002, 10:45 PM
Do we have to have stamps, or can we pay with items equal to the value of stamps?

Lady Vulpix
11th October 2002, 09:19 AM
To J: I'll leave your request to Nala, as I don't have anty female Eevees or Eevee evolutions. Iael coul breed with your Mareep, but you'd get a new Mareep, as the hatchlings always belong to their mother's species (unless the mother is a Ditto).

To Umbra21: you need 2 stamps to breed for an Eevee, 100 stamps to breed for a Dratini and you can breed any other pokemon for free. If you have any gems, you can sell them for stamps at the Goldenrod Tower.

Omega
11th October 2002, 04:27 PM
I never thought of that, Lady Vulpix. Nala has a Ditto, because she requested one at the Pokezoo. Do you think her Ditto and Iael could breed? I would still like to breed my Cyndaquil though. Don't you have an evolved Eevee, Lady Vulpix. I thought you had a Vaporeon or something. I might have gotten that confused with your Kingdra.

Dark Dragonite
11th October 2002, 06:35 PM
Omega, are you looking for a Cyndaquil or Eevee out of this, cause if you just want an Eevee, check out my Adopties page in my sig, you can breed 2 of my Eeveelutions!!
EDIT: just please don't ask to breed the Jolteon and Flareon together, cause they are twin brother and sister

Omega
11th October 2002, 08:52 PM
Don't worry Nala... imbreeding is not cool (in my perspective). Do you think you could breen Peace and Kovu? I was also wondering if you could breed your Ditto with Lady Vulpix's Iael.

Dark Dragonite
11th October 2002, 09:10 PM
Sorry if I confused you, but I'm not Nala, I'm just a really good friend of hers, Dark Dragonite. :)

Umbra21
11th October 2002, 09:36 PM
'kay. I was just wondering. Um, could I get DarkDragonite's Nave and Noel to breed for me? *Holds out two stamps*

Dark Dragonite
11th October 2002, 10:04 PM
It's ok with me, I'll just wait for a worker to actually breed them, lol, I seem to be making a pest of myself now.

Omega
11th October 2002, 10:09 PM
Lol, that's ok DD. Since you had that picture of Nala in your post, you confused me. Oh well. Since two of your Eevee's are already breeding, I hope Nala will read my other post and breed her two 'eeveelutions'.

Espeon12
12th October 2002, 07:18 AM
*Wanders in* Yeah, I'm still around occasionally...

Alright, Umbra21 *takes the two stamps* Come back in two days for the egg. *Leads Nave and Noel into a private room*

Lady Vulpix
12th October 2002, 09:32 AM
Nala's Ditto (Mirage, I believe) will be ready to breed with Iael only after it has finished breeding with Mercury (DD's Dragonite).
As for Tsunami, my Vaporeon, he's male, so he can't breed with a male Cyndaquil. And my Espeon, Caledor, is also male and cannot breed at all, hence his absence from the list.

Wolfsong
13th October 2002, 04:10 PM
Omega, would you like for me to breed Kiara and Kovu? If so let me know...

and i don't have ive anymore

Omega
13th October 2002, 10:00 PM
Sure Nala. Breed Kiara and Kovu (gives two stamps).

Wolfsong
13th October 2002, 10:01 PM
Ok, takes the stamps and leads Kiara and Kovu into the breeding room. Come back in two days

Dark Dragonite
13th October 2002, 11:03 PM
Okies, I would like to have LV's Tsunami and Water Angel bred for me please!!

~Water Angel (Kingdra, female, level 54): knows Bubble - Aurora Beam - Smoke Screen - Toxic - Leer - Hidden Power: Dragon - Water Gun - Twister - Blizzard - Agility - Surf - Hydro Pump - Headbutt.
~Tsunami (Vaporeon, male, level 55): knows Tackle - Tail Whip - Sand Attack - Surf - Growl - Water Gun - Shadow Ball - Quick Attack - Bite - Iron Tail - Focus Energy - Baton Pass - Aurora Beam - Hyper Beam - Take Down - Haze - Acid Armor - Body Slam - Hydro Pump

I would also like to have Dark Master of the Abyss's Blackout Bred with my Nidoking, Nidor, if possible

~Blackout(Umbreon-Lv.43)
tail whip, shadow ball, psychic, tackle, quick attack, night shade, moonlight
female
~Nidor Lv.62 Male
Leer,Tackle,Horn attack,Double kick, Blizzard,Thunder,Double team, E~Quake,Poison Sting,Mud-slap,Focus energy,HP~Dark, Firepunch,Hyper beam,Sunnyday,Toxic,Fury attack,Rest,Horn drill, Gigadrain,Body slam
*hands over 2 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
14th October 2002, 08:52 AM
Sorry, Steve, but Kingdras and Vaporeons can't breed together. Though Tsunami breeding with Water Angel would be a funny concept (funny for me, at least; not for them).

If you want a Horsea, you can breed Water Angel with a Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Ekans, Arbok, Psyduck, Golduck, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoed, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Slowking, Seel, Dewgong, Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Marill, Azumarill, Wooper, Quagsire, Corsola, Remoraid, Octillery, Delibird, Mantine or Ditto.

As for your request, since Blackout's trainer hasn't been active lately, i'll handle it. Come back in 2 days for your Eevee egg.

*Takes 2 stamps.*

Wolfsong
14th October 2002, 08:54 AM
If DD wants, he can use Flame.

Dark Dragonite
14th October 2002, 09:08 AM
Thank you both very much, I would like Nala's Charizard Flame to breed with LV's Kingdra Water Angel please!!

Lady Vulpix
14th October 2002, 09:23 AM
Alright, DD! Come back in 2 days for your 2 eggs (the Eevee and the Horsea). :)

Umbra21
14th October 2002, 03:25 PM
Um, may I get my Eevee Egg now? Also, because Nave was apparently black with blue rings as an Eevee, will my Eevee look like her? *Hopes so*

Wolfsong
14th October 2002, 03:44 PM
Since E12 hasn't posted it, i will give you your egg.

Here is your eevee egg.

It will hatch into a level 5 male eevee.
He will know the following moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, and double team as the bred on move that he gets from Noel

The dice said that it will be a brown eevee with white rings.

Umbra21
14th October 2002, 03:59 PM
8)Cool! thanks, Nala. I appriciate it. *Wonders silently how a die can talk.* I'll hatch him in the second part of my battles. Thanx again. :)

Omega
14th October 2002, 04:42 PM
Since Kiara and Kovu bred yesterday, and this would be the second day of their breeding, does that mean I get the egg now, or tomorrow?

Wolfsong
14th October 2002, 04:52 PM
The egg will be ready for pick up tomorrow...

Omega
14th October 2002, 04:54 PM
Ok, thanks Nala. I'll pick it up then! *Prays it's a female, but if it's a male, that will be fine, too*

Lady Vulpix
15th October 2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Umbra21
8)Cool! thanks, Nala. I appriciate it. *Wonders silently how a die can talk.* I'll hatch him in the second part of my battles. Thanx again. :)

Dice are quite talkative if you know how to listen to them. :rolleyes: I've held some interesting conversations with my online dice. ;)

Omega
15th October 2002, 03:55 PM
I'm here to pick up my Eevee egg. Lady Vulpix, let me know when Nala's Ditto and Iael are going to start breeding please.

Wolfsong
15th October 2002, 04:20 PM
Here is your eevee egg.

It will hatch into a level 5 female eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, and hidden power ground as the bred on move she gets from Kovu

Looks like the dice wanted you to have a girl

Omega
15th October 2002, 05:39 PM
Thanks! I'm naming my new Eevee Sapphire, and I will treat her with utmost care, just like I do with my other Pokemon. If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could breed two more eeveelutions (not Kiara and Kovu, they just got out of the breeding room), because then I'll be able to get an Umbreon as well as an Espeon (maybe the dice will give me a male...). *Pays two stamps* (¢¢). If anyone wants to know, I'm hatching Sapphire in the Eevee House.

Wolfsong
15th October 2002, 05:46 PM
*takes stamps*

Ok, Come back int two days for your new eevee egg...

If one of the other workers don't mind giving you the egg, i'm going out of town on fall break tomorrow afternoon.... I'll be back Sunday

*Leads Salem and Ayla into the breeding room*

Salem is L.36 espeon that knows: Charm, Flail, Tackle, Tail whip, Hidden Power Dark, Sand Attack, Toxic, Confusion, Zap Cannon, Quick Attack, Swift, Iron Tail, Psybeam.

Ayla is a L.37 vaporeonthat knows: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Tail Whip, Slash, Sand Attack, Attract, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Team, Aurora Beam, Hidden Power Dragon.

Omega
15th October 2002, 06:07 PM
Thanks, Nala! I really appreciate this!

Dark Dragonite
16th October 2002, 09:16 AM
I am here to pick up my Horsea and Eevee please!!

Omega
17th October 2002, 07:21 AM
I am here for my Eevee egg. If you look at Nala's previous post, she said that another worker could take care of it for me.

Lady Vulpix
17th October 2002, 08:10 AM
Alright, 3 eggs are here! Steve and J, please step forward to receive your new eggs!

For DD:

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Eevee.
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic.
(Toxic is the bred-on move he gets from Nidor).

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Horsea.
Moves: Bubble, Rage.
(Rage is the bred-on move she gets from Flame).

For Omega:

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic.
(Toxic is the bred-on move he gets from Salem).

Congratulations to both of you! :)

How curious! Both Eevees got the same bred-on move from different parents, having 7 and 6 options respectively. :o

Dark Dragonite
17th October 2002, 10:28 AM
LOL, Thanks LV, Nala, and Dark master of the Abyss for letting me have your pokes bred!!

I kinda had a thought that the Eevee would get Toxic, I don't know why.

Lady Vulpix
17th October 2002, 10:32 AM
You're welcome.
By the way, as soon as Amy approves it, Mirage will be ready to breed with Iael.

Wolfsong
17th October 2002, 09:33 PM
Mirage is approved to breed.. I'm still on fall break. the good thing is, my dad did get a computer, so i can get to tpm now...

Lady Vulpix
18th October 2002, 09:13 AM
That's good to hear, Nala!
Ok, then, J. COme back in 2 days for your new Stantler egg.

FMA
18th October 2002, 01:52 PM
\Can you breed Blaze and Racer for me please

Omega
18th October 2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
That's good to hear, Nala!
Ok, then, J. COme back in 2 days for your new Stantler egg.

Alright. That will be Sunday. I'll be here for the egg then!

PokeMaster Kat
19th October 2002, 09:09 PM
How many Pokemon can we have bred at a time? I know it's at least two. So I'd like a Horsea and a Staryu bred for me. If we can have three, then I'd also like a Totodile.

Omega
20th October 2002, 09:45 AM
I'm here for my Stantler egg. I'm pretty sure the limit is two pokemon per breeding session. If you want a Horsea, someone could breed with my male Squirtle.

Lady Vulpix
20th October 2002, 12:26 PM
Pokemaster Kat, you must say who you want the parents to be.

FMA, I'll let your fellow Amy handle your request.

J, here's your egg!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Stantler.
Moves: Tackle, Headbutt.
(Headbutt is the bred-on move he gets from Iael).
Congratulations!

PokeMaster Kat
20th October 2002, 12:34 PM
Gosh... I don't know... Do you think you could breed your Kingdra with a Ditto? If anyone has a Staryu, then I'd like to breed Omega's male Squirtle with it (that should make the baby be a Staryu) and I'd also like to have two of Nala's Eeveelutions breed so that I can get a Vaporeon. (Yes, I love water Pokemon)

Aipom Of Doom
20th October 2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by PokeMaster Kat
Gosh... I don't know... Do you think you could breed your Kingdra with a Ditto? If anyone has a Staryu, then I'd like to breed Omega's male Squirtle with it (that should make the baby be a Staryu) and I'd also like to have two of Nala's Eeveelutions breed so that I can get a Vaporeon. (Yes, I love water Pokemon)

Staryus are genderless, so you can only breed them with Dittos. And it costs two stamps to breed an Eevee.

PokeMaster Kat
20th October 2002, 12:40 PM
Ok. I have it sorted out. Please breed Water Angel with Omega's male Squirtle (i think they are in the same egg group), breed Nala's Ditto with a Staryu, and breed Tsunami, your Vaporeon, with Nala's Kiara. Whew, that's a lot. (pays two stamps)§§

Lady Vulpix
20th October 2002, 12:52 PM
Ok, come back in 2 days for your Eevee and Horsea eggs...
And come back to request a Staryu breeding once you've found a Staryu to breed.
Now I'm leaving for the rest of the day. See you all later!

FMA
20th October 2002, 02:23 PM
I'm here to pick up the egg

Wolfsong
20th October 2002, 02:29 PM
ok, here is your new egg.

It will hatch into a level 5 male ponyta that knows: Tackle, Growl, and Hidden Power dark as his bred on move he gets from Blaze

PokeMaster Kat
22nd October 2002, 07:18 AM
I'm here for my Eevee and Horsea eggs. I couldn't find a Staryu to breed, so I'll just wait for one to come up in the adoption centers.

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2002, 09:34 AM
Here you are, Pokemaster Kat!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Eevee.
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Shadow Ball.
(Shadow Ball is the bred-on move she gets from Tsunami).

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Horsea.
Moves: Bubble, Ice Beam.
(Ice beam is the bred-on moves she gets from Hydro).

Congratulations! Take good care of your girls once they've hatched. :)
(It seems the dice wanted females today).

PokeMaster Kat
22nd October 2002, 04:06 PM
LOL. All my Pokemon are girls, except the Staryu I just adopted. It's neither.

Blazing Crystal
23rd October 2002, 06:01 AM
Um... I'll post my pokémon that can breed:

Pokémon:Swift my Skarmory
Level:6
Attacks:Leer, Peck, and Swift.
---------------
Pokémon:Sparkle my Pikachu
Level:5
Attacks:Thudershock, Thunderbolt, Growl, and Tail Whip
-----------------
Pokémon:Abra
Level:7
Attacks:Teleport, Flash, and Confusion
------------------
Pokémon:Icewing my Delibird
Level:8
Attacks:Present
------------------
Pokémon:Girafarig
Level:5
Attacks: Tackle, Growl
--------------------
Pokémon:Sparks (Full: Sparkplug) my elekid.
Level:6
Attacks:Thundershock
---------------------
Pokémon:Blaze my Cyndaquill
Level:7
Attacks:Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
---------------------
Pokémon:Amber my Magby
Level:9
Attacks:Ember, Tackle, and Flamethrower
----------------------
Pokémon:HydroBlast my Gyarados
Level:9
Attacks:Tackle and Body Slam

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2002, 09:15 AM
Blazing Crystal, where did you get those pokemon?

Dark Dragonite
23rd October 2002, 09:51 AM
I can account for:
Gyarados
Magby
from looking through the last 2 pages at the Pokezoo, sorry, I was just bored,lol.
Didn't see anything at DT AC, unless Cb had a different name then???

EDIT: if you see her adoptee page, it says, I think she used to be sugarangel: http://www.boomspeed.com/sugarangel14/adoptedpokemon.html

Wolfsong
23rd October 2002, 10:20 AM
I found where she said that she was sugarangel:

Originally posted by Blazing Crystal
It is I sugarangel14022. I changed my name because I HATE when people refer to me as 'sugar' or 'sugarangel' after I tell ppl to call me Angel. So now i'm known as my RP name. *evil laughter* sorry if i copyed ur idea Jay (cool thats my cousin-in-law's name....)

It was in Buena's Radio Show!....

PokeMaster Kat
23rd October 2002, 03:59 PM
Hey, BC, do you think you could breed your Gyarados with Nala's Ditto? Wait... I'd get a baby Magikarp! But how would I train it, being that it can't learn any TM's or bred on moves? Or if you want, you could (big grin) make the baby a Gyarados...

PokeMaster Kat
23rd October 2002, 04:05 PM
Nevermind, don't breed the Gyarados. Instead, Jay, if it's not too much to ask, do you think you could breed Hydro again with a Ditto?

Blazing Crystal
23rd October 2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
I found where she said that she was sugarangel:

It was in Buena's Radio Show!....

Stupid me! I should have said that!

Edit: I may get a charmander from Pokezoo.

Umbra21
23rd October 2002, 06:18 PM
May I have DD's Nave and Noel breed again for me? *Holds out two stamps*

Dark Dragonite
23rd October 2002, 10:01 PM
*nods*
*Hands over Noel and Nave to a private room*

Wolfsong
23rd October 2002, 10:06 PM
Ok, leads the pair of eeveelutions into a private room.* Umbra21 come back in two days for the egg please.

pokemasterfrank
23rd October 2002, 10:21 PM
May I breed my Ditto with my Eevee?

*hands over 2 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
24th October 2002, 08:51 AM
Alright, pokemasterfrank! Come back in 2 days!

*Yakes Eevee and Ditto to a private room.*

Blazing Crystal
24th October 2002, 06:10 PM
I would like to get an eevee some how. I only have stamps from Buena's radio show. (Jay's game thing) I'll pay two stamps to breed two eevee's or and eevee and a ditto. *holds out two stamps ¢¢* I'll wait for any of the pokémon i said are ready.

Lady Vulpix
25th October 2002, 08:58 AM
Blazing Crystal, you have to choose the parents first. Otherwise there's no way to find out the moves the baby will know, not to mention the fact that pokemon don't generate spontaneously.

PokeMaster Kat
25th October 2002, 12:16 PM
Jay's Aquarius and my Azure could breed. They are both Vaporeons. You could also check Jay's other Eeveelutions. I belive he has an Umbreon and an Espeon that are of opposite genders.

Sheik
25th October 2002, 12:22 PM
Yes, my Aquarius and Kat's Azure could breed, or my Espeon, Sapphire, and Umbreon, Shadow, could breed. It's your choice.

Blazing Crystal
25th October 2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by PokeMaster Jay
Yes, my Aquarius and Kat's Azure could breed, or my Espeon, Sapphire, and Umbreon, Shadow, could breed. It's your choice.

Can you get Sapphire and Shadow to breed Jay? *once again holds out two stamps ¢¢*

Sheik
25th October 2002, 03:25 PM
Sure, but since I'm not an employee, I cannot take them to the breeding room. We'll have to wait for an employee to lead them there and take your stamps. To find out what the baby's possible bred on moves are, check my Adopted Pokemon link, located in my sig.

Blazing Crystal
25th October 2002, 04:43 PM
Ok. BTW who are the workers here????

PokeMaster Kat
25th October 2002, 05:28 PM
Lady Vulpix, Nala98, and Dark Dragonite are the only people that work here (that I know of).

Umbra21
26th October 2002, 12:18 AM
I'm here to get my second Eevee from Nave and Noel. *Hopes it's a girl* Will it have special rings too? What color?

Lady Vulpix
26th October 2002, 10:23 AM
Can you get Sapphire and Shadow to breed Jay? *once again holds out two stamps ¢¢*

Alright, as you made the request yesterday, you may come back tomorrow for your egg. See you then!

pokemasterfrank
26th October 2002, 07:39 PM
*Walks up to the receptionist desk.*

Hi. I'm here to pick up my Eevee. Thanks.

*Sits in the waiting room and reads a magazine*

Wolfsong
26th October 2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Umbra21
I'm here to get my second Eevee from Nave and Noel. *Hopes it's a girl* Will it have special rings too? What color?

The dice says that it will hatch into a normal colored level 5 female eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, and swift as `the bred on move she gets from Noel.

BTW, DD you also work here so you can handle some of the pokemon breeding as well

Lady Vulpix
27th October 2002, 08:43 AM
There you go, Pokemasterfrank!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Shadow Ball is his bred-on move.

Keep your egg warm and, once it hatches, train your Eevee well!

Blazing Crystal
28th October 2002, 02:31 PM
I wasn't on this weekend so I suppose my eevee egg is reay for pick up? Oh because Jay's umberon shadow has speical things (The blue rings and the I think it was icy white eyes) is there a good chance the eevee will have those traits or is it up to the dice. (Lol I think its funny dice tell us what the pokemon's gender and moves are.)

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2002, 07:55 PM
Here's your egg, Blazing Crystal!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Eevee.
Moves: Tackle and Tail Whip.
Sorry, Shadow doesn't know any breedable moves.
She will have icy white eyes, just like her father.

Congratulations!

Yes, dice are funny sometimes, but they're very helpful. :)

Blazing Crystal
29th October 2002, 02:18 PM
Thank you very much. I'll get better in the battle range and hatch my egg there.
Scratch that I'll hatch it at the Eevee house.

Blazing Crystal
30th October 2002, 04:26 PM
Nala can your ditto breed with your mutant dratini? If not how about your Dragonite? If I have to pay 100 stamps can your ditto breed with your arcanine instead b/c i don't have 100 stamps?

Wolfsong
30th October 2002, 04:32 PM
To get a dratini, you have to pay 100 stamps (and mainly stamps from the battle range). Edit: My ditto couldn't breed with Jasmine anyway sice my ditto is her mother. And Talut isn't up for breeding anymore because i promisised i'd only breed him once and i have. His son is M_K's dragonite Blueshadow. I can breed my ditto and Blazer my arcanine for you, however.

Come back in 2 days for your growlithe egg

Blazing Crystal
30th October 2002, 04:44 PM
Ok.... Thanks I'll get my egg on friday right?

Wolfsong
30th October 2002, 04:49 PM
Yes, you can pick up the egg friday.

pokemasterfrank
30th October 2002, 10:16 PM
I guess this is a little too late (cause I already posted at the Eevee House) but do we have to ask/notify that we are hatching an egg at the Eevee House?

Wolfsong
30th October 2002, 10:39 PM
nope, you can hatch it when and where you want. some peeps like to notify but its up to the trainer.... Though the workers here frequesnt the eevee house...

Blazing Crystal
1st November 2002, 02:48 PM
I'm here to pick up my growlithe egg.

Wolfsong
1st November 2002, 02:52 PM
I'm here to pick up my growlithe egg.

Here you go *hands over the egg*

It will hatch into a level 5 normal colored female growlithe that knows: bite, roar, and hiden power ice as the bred on move she gets fom Blazer

Take care of her when she hatches

Blazing Crystal
1st November 2002, 05:19 PM
Ok thanks! I will don't worry. She has good moves. Just so ya know you'll know my little Growlithe will be hatched at the Eevee house tomarrow after Yu-Gi-Oh at 8:00 A.M (EST) Forget it I'll hatch it today. I have to work on my other pokémon POV's

Umbra21
1st November 2002, 07:00 PM
May I have Jay's Shadow and Sapphire breed for me? *Hols out the usual 2 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2002, 07:23 AM
If Jay is ok with it, then yes. I must warn you, though, that Shadow hasn't learned any breedable moves, so the baby won't have a bred-on move.
You can still choose other parents if you want. Our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) is up to date (except for DD's pokemon; Steve, could you please give me their info so that I can post it there?)

Dark Dragonite
2nd November 2002, 09:26 AM
My Adoptees
~Princess(Lv.39 Nidoqueen)
Growl,Tackle,Scratch,Toxic,Double kick,Poison sting,Ice beam,Tail whip,Thief,Bite

~Nidor(Lv.62 Nidoking)
Leer,Tackle,Horn attack,Double kick, Blizzard,Thunder,Double team, E~Quake,Poison Sting,Mud-slap,Focus energy,HP~Dark, Firepunch,Hyper beam,Sunnyday,Toxic,Fury attack,Rest,Horn drill, Gigadrain,Body slam

~Luna(Lv.43 Clefable-F)
Present,Growl,Pound,Encore, Attract,Mimic,Sing, Sleeptalk,Doubleslap,Minimize,Toxic,Defense curl, Dynamicpunch,Metronome,HP~Dark,Moonlight

~Outkast(Lv.52 Alakazam-M)
Teleport,Kinesis,Confusion,Shadow ball,Disable,Psy beam,Dynamicpunch,Recover,Future sight,Ice punch, Psychic,Zap cannon,Reflect,T~Wave

~Feizhi(Lv.32 Kangaskahn-F)
Comet punch,Leer,Bite,Shadow ball,Blizzard,Tail whip, E~Quake,Mega punch,Firepunch,Rage

~Evangelon(Lv.34 Espeon-F)
Tackle,Shadow ball,Tail whip,Sand attack,Swift,Growl, Toxic,Quick attack,HP~Fighting

~Nave(Lv.34 Umbreon-F)Has blue rings,and her white mane
Tackle,Mud-slap,Tail whip,Sand attack,Swift,Growl, Toxic,Quick attack,C~Ray,Attract

~Noel(Lv.23 Vaporeon-M)
Tackle,Tail whip,Swift,Sand attack,Double team,Growl, Water gun,Blizzard,Quick attack

~Jimi(Lv.23 Jolteon-M)twin brother of Lavender, can't breed with her
Tackle,Sand attack,HP~Ice,Rain dance,T~shock,Swift, Quick attack

~Lavender(Lv.23 Flareon-F)Twin sister of Jimi, can't breed with him
Tackle,Tail whip,Shadow ball,Sand attack,HP~Grass, Ember,Swift,Quick attack

~Myst(Lv.5 Eevee-M)Too young to breed
Male Tackle,Tailwhip,Toxic

~Kidda(Lv.5 Horsea-F)Too young to breed
Bubble,Rage

~Mercury(Lv.61 Dragonite-M)Taking rest from breeding right now-was mutant, winged Dratini
Wrap,Leer,T~Wave,Swift,Twister,HP~Ground,Dragon Rage,Fly,Slam,Blizzard,Agility,Zap cannon,Safeguard, Fireblast,Wing-attack,Outrage,Body slam

My Captured Pokemon
~Ryu(Lv.12 Pikachu-M)
Surf,T~Shock,Charm,Doubleslap,Thief,Tail whip,T~Wave, Sweet kiss,Quick attack,Swift

~Rocket(Lv.17 Pidgeot-M)
Tackle.Sand attack,Gust,Quick attack,Mud-slap,Faint attack,Fly

~Spooky(Lv.15 Gengar-M)
Lick,Hypnosis,Spite,Mean look,Haze,Dream eater,Dynamic punch

~Champ(Lv.10 Machamp-M)
Low kick,Leer,Focus energy,HP-Rock,Light screen

~Swiftheart(Lv.19 Kingdra-F)
Bubble,Smokescreen,Leer,HP-Rock,Aurorabeam

~Pharoh(Lv.15 Ampharos-M)
Tackle,Growl,T~Shock,HP-Grass,Body slam

~Scorpion King(Lv.10 Scizor-M)
Quick attack,Leer,Focus energy,Safeguard

~Arcana(Lv.5 Growlithe-F)
Bite,Roar,Bodyslam,Firespin

~Frogger(Lv.7 Poliwag-M)
Bubble,Mist,Body slam,Hypnosis

~Xero(Lv.5 Heracross-M)
Tackle,Leer,Harden

~Comet(Lv.5 Stantler-M)
Male Tackle,Bite,Psychic

~Sprak(Lv.5 Spinarak-M)
Poison Sting,String Shot,Pursuit

~May(lv.5 Eevee-F)Wonder what happens when you switch the "m" and "a" in her name ;)
Tackle,Tail whip,Swift

Sheik
2nd November 2002, 10:00 AM
If Jay is ok with it, then yes. I must warn you, though, that Shadow hasn't learned any breedable moves, so the baby won't have a bred-on move.
You can still choose other parents if you want. Our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) is up to date (except for DD's pokemon; Steve, could you please give me their info so that I can post it there?) I'm ok with it. Go ahead and breed them. BTW, Gabi, are any Dragonites/Dragonairs up for breeding? I've almost got 100 stamps and 45 of those were from the battle range, that is, if you count my old EZ Board battles, and very old TPM battles. When the next scenario comes up, I'm going to write a battle, and get as many stamps as I can.

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2002, 11:56 AM
Ok, Umbra21, come back in 2 days!
J, I don't remember how many stamps you got at the Battle Range before the EZBoard, but I don't think they were that many. Between the last version of the Battle Range at the UBB, the EZBoard and the Vb, you got 8 Battle Range stamps.
Lagi has already given birth to 6 children, and I think that's enough for her. Other dragons may be willing to breed, though. If you get enough stamps, that is.

Done: Steve, check the PMBC site and tell me if you like it. I've had to do some serious html manipulations to make it fit the scheme, but I think it came out right. :)

Sheik
2nd November 2002, 01:04 PM
From the UBB, I have 20 Battle Range Stamps. Then, from this board, I have 15 stamps, because I battled four battles in two scenarios, and like you said, I have 8 stamps from the old EZ Board. That comes out to be... 43 stamps... Ok... So I was a little off. My next scenario battle will most likely be around 6 pages long. That should win over about 10 stamps (hopefully). That's just going to be one battle. If this post is in the wrong thread, then I'll move it, BTW.

Matt
2nd November 2002, 02:22 PM
ok i think i got this down. Ok i would like to have two Eevee eggs. And the pokemon that can give me those are Nave and Noel. And Kovu and Kiara Is that right?? :yes: :no: oh ya here are 4 stamps. i have that many you can check on my adopted pokemon site thingy it wil tell you

Dark Dragonite
2nd November 2002, 02:39 PM
I'll be glad to breed Nave and Noel, I'll leave Nala's pokemon up to her.*brings Nave and Noel to back room* *takes stamps*
Come back in 2 days for your Eevee Egg!!

Wolfsong
2nd November 2002, 03:28 PM
*Leads Kiara and Kovu into a private room* Come back in two days for your eevee egg.

Umbra21
3rd November 2002, 10:36 PM
I'm here to collect me new Eevee.

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2002, 11:22 AM
Here you are, Umbra21!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Moves: Tackle, Tail whip. (No bred-on moves).

Congratulations!

Shadow and Sapphire can now go back to their trainer's side.

Dark Dragonite
4th November 2002, 11:28 AM
Link 10, I have your egg from Nave and Noel here, I am posting it now, cause I'll be out for a bit later.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
It will hatch into:
Eevee(black colored fur, with grey mane)
Male
Lv.5
Moves: Tackle, Tail whip, Double team(bred on move)

Matt
4th November 2002, 05:31 PM
Ok thankz steave. Ok im here for my other egg too. And how do these hatch?

Blazing Crystal
4th November 2002, 05:34 PM
I know you can hatch them at the Eevee house on the RPG board.

Wolfsong
4th November 2002, 05:39 PM
Here's your eevee egg:

It will hatch into a level 5 female normal colored eevee that knows: Taakcle, Tail Whip, and shadow ball as the bred on move she gets from Kovu.

You can hatch them at the eevee house, or in a battle at the battle range

Dark Dragonite
11th November 2002, 03:28 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT
Nave, my special Umbreon has been bred a lot in her life, and I am giving her a rest, no more breeding from her or Mercury, unless I change my mind at a later date, thank you.

I also have a grolwithe,spinarak,horsea, and eevee.

Lady Vulpix
15th November 2002, 11:16 AM
Done. I've updated our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) with the new info.
Though I will miss Mirage.

DarkDragonRage
15th November 2002, 05:23 PM
Can LadyVulpix's Amber mate with Nala98's Blazer?

Lady Vulpix
16th November 2002, 10:12 AM
Sorry, DarkDragonRage. Charizards and Arcanines can't breed together.

DarkDragonRage
24th November 2002, 01:31 AM
LadyVulpix and Nala98 can Amber and Flame breed?
hopes they say yes and hopes for a girl even more.

Lady Vulpix
24th November 2002, 09:29 AM
Yes, they can, DarkDragonRage. Come back in 2 days for your Egg.
Female Charmanders are rare, but it may happen. It's up to the dice.

Totodile Lover
24th November 2002, 08:51 PM
Yeah well, snice I haven't been here for a while, have we started to breed no sapphire and ruby or no? I need this info. I haven't been here in quite sometime..
Anyway..
I'm back!! For those who don't know. This board finally let me sign up again -.-..
Anyway, anyone from and adoption/ capture/ from here, would you be so kind to answer my question? I'm a little behind so to speak..

ToToDiLe LoVeR

Aipom Of Doom
25th November 2002, 05:42 AM
Nope, no Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon, attacks, or characteristics. We'll start using them once we have a complete list or two of them... And then, once people adopt them, they might put some up for breeding.

Totodile Lover
25th November 2002, 02:57 PM
thanx AOD. Anyway, hopefully we start soon. Theres a certain pokemon I LOVE from the game :D

DarkDragonRage
26th November 2002, 06:20 PM
Im here for my Charmander
Hopes again for a girl.

Lady Vulpix
27th November 2002, 12:31 PM
Ok, let's see what the dice have to say...

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Charmander.
Moves: Scratch, Growl and Ancientpower.

Ancientpower is the bred-on move he gets from Flame.

Congratulations, DarkDragonRage! Sorry your wish didn't come true, but I hope you get to love your Charmander once he's born.

MetaKnight89
29th November 2002, 05:23 PM
Can I breed pokemon from other adoption centers at other sites?
If so then LadyVulpix can I breed my Meganium at level 39 with your Venasaur?

Lady Vulpix
30th November 2002, 08:44 AM
No, sorry, MetaKnight89. Only adopted or captured pokemon from TPM can breed here.

MetaKnight89
30th November 2002, 03:03 PM
No, sorry, MetaKnight89. Only adopted or captured pokemon from TPM can breed here.
aww man. Ok then.

Lady Vulpix
27th December 2002, 09:51 AM
Hmm... maybe it's time to post the link to our list (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) again.

Lady Vulpix
4th January 2003, 10:46 AM
Ok, Amy, I've updated the list now. I wonder why TPM is so quiet these days.

HanyouPrincess
2nd March 2003, 07:09 PM
Hmm, it looks like it's been a while since this was replied to. I hope it's still active ^_^;;

If it is, could you please have Nala98's Salem and Ayla breed for me? *hands over two stamps* Arigato!

Wolfsong
2nd March 2003, 07:40 PM
Ok, come back in two days. ^_^

HanyouPrincess
4th March 2003, 06:23 PM
I'm here for my egg ^_^

Wolfsong
4th March 2003, 06:42 PM
Here's the egg. It will hatch into a level 5 female eevee that knows: tackle, tail whip, and iron tail as the bred on move that she gets from Salem.

Black Articuno
7th March 2003, 03:37 PM
May I please have Nala98's Flare breed with DD's Pharoh?

Black Articuno
8th March 2003, 07:45 PM
Um, is anyone working here? Sorry If I seem a bit pushy, but I'd like to know if Flare and Pharoh could breed for me?

Wolfsong
8th March 2003, 09:51 PM
Plese be patient. We all have lives outside of TPM. I saw it last night but didn't have time to post. You can pick up the egg tomorrow.

Black Articuno
9th March 2003, 10:42 AM
Sorry Nala. :( I'd like to pick up my Vulpix Egg, if I may.

Wolfsong
9th March 2003, 02:14 PM
Here is you egg. It will hatch into a level 5 male vulpix that knows: ember, tail whip, and hidden power ghost as the bred on move that he gets from Pharoh

Attention I will be going away on vacation tomorrow so if anyone wants one of my pokes bred, i'd appreciate it if another worker would do it. Thank you, and i'll talk to everyone when i get back.

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2003, 05:25 PM
Wow! Hidden Power Ghost just like my Ninetales!

Good luck, Amy! Have a great time and tell me about it when you get back! I'll handle any breeding requests for your pokemon. Have fun! :)

Black Articuno
9th March 2003, 05:31 PM
Thanx bunches, Nala! I'll take really good care of him. Though, when does he hatch?

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2003, 05:35 PM
That's up to you. You can hatch him at the Eevee House or any Crystal Caves topic.

Sheik
13th March 2003, 06:20 PM
Hey, Gabi! I would like Shadow, my Umbreon, and Sapphire, my Espeon, to breed for me. You can click on my Adopted Pokemon link in my sig to find out all the possible bred on moves. *pays 2 stamps (or is it 5? Can't remember, I'll just pay whatever's necissary)*

Lady Vulpix
14th March 2003, 11:43 AM
It's 2 stamps. Ok, come back in 2 days for your egg. :)

Black Articuno
14th March 2003, 03:40 PM
Could I have Nala98's Ayla and Salem breed for me?

*Pays 2 Stamps*

Wolfsong
14th March 2003, 04:36 PM
Ok, please come back in two days

Sheik
15th March 2003, 06:17 PM
I would like to tell anyone that would like to breed with any of my Pokemon that the stats have changed from the first page when I was still under the name Omega.

I released all my captured Pokemon a long time ago, and don't have any at the moment. Here are the stats of my Adopted Pokemon.

Draco
Charmander, lv 5, male
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Bite

Cinder
Quilava, lv 14, male
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Dig, Ember

Hydro
Squirtle, lv 7, male
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Ice Beam

Ebony
Houndour, lv 7, Male
Attacks: Ember, Roar, Crunch

Sapphire
Espeon, lv 5, female
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Hidden Power~Ground

Shadow
Umbreon, lv 5, male
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bite

Aquarius
Vaporeon, lv 5, male
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic

Ieal
Stantler, lv 5, male
Attacks: Tackle, Headbutt

Blazer
Growlithe, lv 5, male
Attacks: Bite, Roar, Crunch

Misdreavus, lv 7, male
Attacks: Psywave, Growl, Spite, Psychic

Sheik
16th March 2003, 08:17 AM
I'm here to pick up Sapphire, Shadow, and the new Eevee egg, please.

Lady Vulpix
16th March 2003, 08:26 AM
Alright, J, here you are.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bite.
Bite is the bred-on move he gets from Shadow.

Congratulations, J! Of course, you also get the parents back. :)

I've made some changes to our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html). Now it has some valid URLs (you can even reply to this topic from it!), and it includes J's pokemon. I hope you like it.

Wolfsong
16th March 2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Black Articuno
Could I have Nala98's Ayla and Salem breed for me?

*Pays 2 Stamps*

Before i forget, here is your eevee egg Black Articuno.

It will hatch into a level 5 male eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, and hidden power bug as the bred on move he gets from Salem

Black Articuno
16th March 2003, 04:35 PM
Thank you Nala, Ayla, and Salem. I'll take good care of him.

Sheik
19th March 2003, 12:38 PM
Here's Slick's breeding information.

Slick:
Lv. 8, Ditto, Genderless
Moves: Transform

Lady Vulpix
19th March 2003, 12:45 PM
Ok, I've updated our site with the new info. :) Here it is! (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html)

Espeon12
19th March 2003, 05:39 PM
*coughcough* :wave:

Well, one of the resident DT lurkers is back... for who knows how long. My interest in Pokemon has wavered recently but it's pretty hard to stay away from this place. I ought to be posting in the Battle Range once the new scenario is up, and perhaps adding a new Pokemon or two to my team. But enough rambling; there's been a few changes to my Pokemon that need to be changed on the breeding center site:

My black Rapidash/Ponyta has had many of the levels gained from the Battle Tower removed, like so:

Starbuck
Level 25 Male Ponyta
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Ember, Swift, Hidden Power: Ice, Stomp, Return, Rest, Sunny Day

I also have a female mutant Dratini up for breeding, but you'll need to fork over 100 stamps for it.

Zephyr
Level 25 Female Winged Dratini
Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Iron Tail, Powdered Snow, Hidden Power: Fighting, Thunder Wave, Dragonbreath, Flame Wheel, Thundershock, Twister, Surf, Dragon Rage, Toxic, Ice Beam, Fire Blast

Lady Vulpix
20th March 2003, 06:02 AM
Welcome back, Espeon12!
Ok, site updated (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html)!

Black Articuno
21st March 2003, 07:34 AM
Could I have Nala98's Flame and Lady_Vulpix's Amber bred for me?

Lady Vulpix
21st March 2003, 07:38 AM
Alright, Black Articuno! Come back in 2 days for your Charmander egg. :)

Black Articuno
23rd March 2003, 04:57 PM
I'm back to get my EGG.

Lady Vulpix
23rd March 2003, 05:37 PM
Here's your egg, Black Articuno!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Charmander.
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ancientpower.
(Ancientpower is the bred-on move he gets from Flame).

Congratulations!

Black Articuno
23rd March 2003, 05:48 PM
Thanx a lot! I'll take good care of him!

AntiAsh Superstar
1st April 2003, 02:52 AM
If Espeon12's Zephyr can put up with my Beckham (L26 Wartortle, knows Bite, Ice Punch, Rapid Spin, Rest, Tackle, Water Gun, Withdraw) for long enough to breed with him, I have 100 stamps here just waiting to be put to some sort of use. God knows what kind of unholy creation a dragon with Becks' genes in it will be, but meh, I take my chances. ^_^;;;

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2003, 11:50 AM
Espeon12 wrote on 04-01-2003 04:41 PM:
Looks like Zephyr's finally going to have her first baby :)

Can you handle the stats if you don't mind?

Ok, Ade. I got this message yesterday, so you can come back tomorrow for your egg. :)

AntiAsh Superstar
3rd April 2003, 05:57 AM
*turns up for his egg given that it's tomorrow* <Beckham mode>Well, it isn't really, it's today, but today was tomorrow when you said come back tomorrow, which was yesterday, only at the time you said to come back tomorrow yesterday was today and... oh, I'm confused.</Beckham mode> I'm here for my egg, at any rate. :wave:

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2003, 11:08 AM
If only I could count how many times I've said the same thing you've just said...! :rolleyes: I guess they would have been too many, it's better not to try to count them.

Alright, Ade! Here you are! *Picks dice.*

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Dratini.
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Rest.
(Rest is the bred-on move he gets from Beckham).

Congratulations to the parents and to the Dratini's future trainer!

Wolfsong
8th April 2003, 05:56 PM
DPDK has agreed to breed his male captured chikorita Leif with my captured ditto Mirage so that i can have a captured chikorita.

Mirage is L.12, genderless ditto and knows transform.

Leif is L.6 male chikorita, and knows Tackle, Growl and Ancientpower

that should be correct. Anyways, DPDk will most likely confrm in a few minutes.

Knight of Time
8th April 2003, 06:02 PM
DPDK has agreed to breed his male captured chikorita Leif with my captured ditto Mirage so that i can have a captured chikorita.

Mirage is L.12, genderless ditto and knows transform.

Leif is L.6 male chikorita, and knows Tackle, Growl and Ancientpower

that should be correct. Anyways, DPDk will most likely confrm in a few minutes.

Yep, I indeed confirm this. ;)

Wolfsong
10th April 2003, 12:15 PM
Since it has been two days, I'm here for my chikorita egg

Lady Vulpix
10th April 2003, 12:23 PM
Here you are, Amy!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Chikorita.
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Ancientpower.

Congratulations, Amy, Kyle, Mirage and Leif!
The parents can go back to their trainers' side.

DarkPrincess
19th April 2003, 09:47 AM
Hiya doods. Mesa back. Sorry about the way I was behaving before. I was just in one of those bad slumps but I've recovered so I decided to come back. I seem to have gotten into Pokémon again thanks to the release of Pokémon R/S. I'm also crazy for the new Poochyena and Mightyena @.@

Ahem. Anyway, I'd like to breed my Umbreon and Espeon please. It's still 2 stamps right? I have 34 stamps so I think I can afford it.

Stats:

Varyar
Umbreon (M)
L.20
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Helping Hand, Hidden Power: Dark, Psychic and Shadow Ball

Aaye
Espeon (F)
L.23
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Hidden Power: Fighting, Confusion, Slash, Helping Hand, Zap Cannon and Shadow Ball

BTW: I've changed the names of all my old adopted Pokémon.

Lady Vulpix
19th April 2003, 10:38 AM
It's great to see you again!
Alright, come back in 2 days for your new Eevee egg. :)

DarkPrincess
21st April 2003, 07:39 PM
I'm here for my baby Eevee, please.

Lady Vulpix
22nd April 2003, 09:34 AM
Here it is, Rachel!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
(Shadow Ball is the bred-on move he gets from Varyar).

*Gives the parents back to Rachel.*
Congratulations!

pokemasterfrank
23rd April 2003, 08:19 PM
Umm, Kyle and I have agreed to breed my Ditto with his Growlithe, Hector. He gets the Growlithe :o. I think thats it :o.

Knight of Time
24th April 2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Umm, Kyle and I have agreed to breed my Ditto with his Growlithe, Hector. He gets the Growlithe :o. I think thats it :o.

Actually, I'm going to give the Growlithe egg (when it is born) to Rachel, my friend. ^_^

She has been looking for a Growlithe, and I volunteered to help her. ;)

Lady Vulpix
24th April 2003, 07:12 AM
Alright, come back in 2 days for the egg. :)

DarkPrincess
26th April 2003, 01:45 PM
I'm here for my Growlithe egg =D

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2003, 10:03 AM
Here's your egg, Rachel!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Growlithe.
Moves: Bite, Leer, Body Slam.
(Body Slam is the Bred-on move he gets from Hector).

Congratulations again!
*Sends Ditto back with Frank and Hector back with Kyle.*

Wolfsong
29th April 2003, 01:03 PM
I'd like to breed Shadow with my Mirage please. *pays 2 CCPS*

Shadow
Level 24 Male Umbreon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent)

Mirage
Level 12 Genderless Ditto
Knows: Transform
Trait: Limber (cannot be paralized)
Can Not Breed with Ivy

Lady Vulpix
29th April 2003, 01:55 PM
Alright, Amy! Come back in 2 days.
Also, Rachel, I forgot to tell you: your Growlithe will get the same characteristic Hector has, so please ask Kyle what it is.

Lady Vulpix
30th April 2003, 02:15 PM
Alright, Amy. Our site was updated.
http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html

Wolfsong
1st May 2003, 07:04 AM
I'm here for my eevee egg.

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2003, 08:50 AM
*Hands Amy both pokemon and the egg.*

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic. (Everything with a T).

Congratulations, Amy, Shadow and Mirage!

DarkPrincess
3rd May 2003, 03:23 PM
Nala98 and I agreed to breed my Skitty, Akuji with her Raichu, Sparky. The Skitty egg will go to her. Here is my Skitty's info and Nala will send hers in a little bit.

Akuji the Skitty (F)
Lv.5
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip and Substitute
Trait: Cute Charm (Attracts opponent Pokémon 30% of the time when the opponent strikes Pokémon)

Wolfsong
3rd May 2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
Nala98 and I agreed to breed my Skitty, Akuji with her Raichu, Sparky. The Skitty egg will go to her. Here is my Skitty's info and Nala will send hers in a little bit.

Akuji the Skitty (F)
Lv.5
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip and Substitute

Yep, thanks agains DP ^_^

Sparky is a:

L.39 male raichu

with the trait Static - has a 30% chance od paralizing an opponent when they use a direct attack on him

He knows :Thundershock, Charm, Dizzy Punch, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Skull Bash, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Mega Punch, Thunderbolt, Surf, Rain Dance, Hidden Power Ice, Agility.

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2003, 06:37 PM
Alright, my friends. Come back in 2 days. :)

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2003, 07:00 PM
Amy, could you please breed Sebastian with Myst (Kyle's captured Altaria) for me? Kyle has already agreed.
According to the UPN pokedex, the bred on move would be either Hidden ower or Ice Beam (I'm just telling you so that you don't have to go looking for it when I already have).
Thanks.

Wolfsong
3rd May 2003, 08:32 PM
Amy, could you please breed Sebastian with Myst (Kyle's captured Altaria) for me? Kyle has already agreed.
According to the UPN pokedex, the bred on move would be either Hidden ower or Ice Beam (I'm just telling you so that you don't have to go looking for it when I already have).
Thanks.

Sure thing. Not sure whether i will have any access to the net tomorrow or not. Just in case i don't see you when i do. Which will be Monday night at the latest unless plans change and i end up moving the computer out on Monday instead of tomorrow.

Wolfsong
5th May 2003, 07:01 AM
I'm here for my skitty egg.

LV, here is your egg. It will hatch into a L.5 male swablu that knows Peck, Growl, and ice beam as the bred on move he gets from Sebastian.

Now I would like to breed Sebastian with Myst please. ^_^

Lady Vulpix
5th May 2003, 09:00 AM
Thanks, Amy! And thanks, Kyle, too! *Hugs egg.* I'll keep my egg in a warm place until it hatches. Here's yours!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Skitty.
Moves: Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip and Rain Dance.
(Rain Dance is the bred-on move she gets from Sparky).

And now, if Kyle agrees, your Swablu egg will be ready in 2 days.

Thanks again! :)

Knight of Time
5th May 2003, 09:05 AM
And now, if Kyle agrees, your Swablu egg will be ready in 2 days.

Thanks again! :)

Yes, I indeed confirm. ;)

Wolfsong
7th May 2003, 07:54 AM
I'm here to pick up my new egg

Lady Vulpix
7th May 2003, 01:22 PM
Here it is, Amy!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Swablu.
Moves: Peck, Growl, Ice Beam.
Just like his brother! :D

DarkPrincess
11th May 2003, 09:16 PM
Hey Kyle, do you think Myst could breed with Rage so I can have a captured Swablu egg? Thanks in advance

Knight of Time
12th May 2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
Hey Kyle, do you think Myst could breed with Rage so I can have a captured Swablu egg? Thanks in advance

Okay Rachel.

Myst, Rage, you both up for this?

Myst: Sure, my third child.

Rage: Okay.

Lady Vulpix
12th May 2003, 04:12 PM
Alright. Come back in 2 days for the egg!

DarkPrincess
14th May 2003, 03:21 PM
May I pick up my Swablu egg please?

Lady Vulpix
15th May 2003, 10:54 AM
Here it is, Rachel!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Swablu.
Moves: Peck and Growl.
Sorry, none of Rage's moves was compatible with a Swablu.

Keep your egg in a warm place and take care of your Swablu when she's born!

Kyle gets the parents back.

Dark Dragonite
15th May 2003, 12:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any of these pokemon family guys that could be bred for me:
Bagon
Beldum
Trapinch
Lotad
Seedot

I would prefer Lotad, or Beldum in AC maybe, but CC is fine too.

Wolfsong
15th May 2003, 04:19 PM
DarkPrincess has agreed to breed her captured mightyena with my Mirage in order for me to have a poochyena

Mirage

DarkPrincess
15th May 2003, 04:25 PM
DarkPrincess has agreed to breed her captured mightyena with my Mirage in order for me to have a poochyena

Mirage

Yes, I indeed agreed to this. :)

Akuji
Mightyena (M)
Lv.17
Attacks: Tackle, Howl, Sand-Attack, Bite, Odor Sleuth, Yawn and Aerial Ace

Also, thank you Kyle for breeding Rage and Myst for me *wraps the Swablu egg around a blanket*

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2003, 09:02 AM
Alright, come back in 2 days. :)
By the way, I know Mirage is genderless, but it sounds female and only breeds with males. Curious.

Wolfsong
17th May 2003, 10:04 AM
Yes I also think of Mirage as a she ^_^

Anyway I'm here to pick up my new egg.

Lady Vulpix
17th May 2003, 10:16 AM
Here's your egg, Amy!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Poochyena.
Moves: Tackle, Howl, Yawn.

Congratulations!
You can also have Mirage back, and Rachel gets her Mightyena.

Wolfsong
18th May 2003, 04:15 PM
Frank and I have agreed to breed my aerodactyl Dodger with his ditto in order for Rachel to get an aerodactyl egg.

Dodger
Aerodactyl
L.40 male
His attacks include: Wing Attack, Agility, Ember, Earthquake, Bite, Flamethrower, Supersonic, Ancient Power, Toxic, Scary face, Hidden Power Electricity, Fly

Dodger is a volcanic breed of aerodactyl, which means that he has a little more resistance to fire, and may be able to yeild it in a small way.

Trait: Rock Head (does not receive recoil damage from moves such as double-edge and volt tackle)

Franks should be confirming and posting his dittos info soon.

pokemasterfrank
19th May 2003, 02:41 AM
Frank and I have agreed to breed my aerodactyl Dodger with his ditto in order for Rachel to get an aerodactyl egg.

Dodger
Aerodactyl
L.40 male
His attacks include: Wing Attack, Agility, Ember, Earthquake, Bite, Flamethrower, Supersonic, Ancient Power, Toxic, Scary face, Hidden Power Electricity, Fly

Dodger is a volcanic breed of aerodactyl, which means that he has a little more resistance to fire, and may be able to yeild it in a small way.

Trait: Rock Head (does not receive recoil damage from moves such as double-edge and volt tackle)

Franks should be confirming and posting his dittos info soon.

Yep. My Ditto is at Level 7. The rest of the stats are obvious. Transform and no gender :D.

Lady Vulpix
19th May 2003, 08:48 AM
Alright. You know the deal, so I'll give Rachel the egg when it's ready. :)

Wolfsong
19th May 2003, 04:14 PM
Well, here i am again. I need to post an update soon ( I don't have Sebastian and possibly Mystique anymore is the major change), but i'm here so Steve can get a poochyena egg.

I think Shadow is compatible with Nahima.

Shadow
Level 24 Male Umbreon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent)

Nahima
Level 5 Female Poochyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Yawn

Trait: Run Away (Except for trainer battles, can always run from battles)

Lady Vulpix
20th May 2003, 11:00 AM
Yes, they are compatible.
Will you hndle the breeding, or should I?
If it's me, then I'll have the egg ready in 2 days.

Wolfsong
20th May 2003, 11:33 AM
Yes, they are compatible.
Will you hndle the breeding, or should I?
If it's me, then I'll have the egg ready in 2 days.

Thanks. I'll handle it. I just needed to know if they were compatible.

Dark Dragonite
21st May 2003, 10:21 AM
I may be early, but I'm excited to get a poochyena egg, thanks for breeding for ne Amy!!

Wolfsong
22nd May 2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
I may be early, but I'm excited to get a poochyena egg, thanks for breeding for ne Amy!!

I wasn't sure either but it should be enought time by now. Here is the egg that will hatch into a L.5 female poochyena that knows tackle, howl, and hidden power grass as the bred on move she gets from Shadow. ^_^ Take care of her when she hatches

DarkPrincess
26th May 2003, 08:51 AM
Wow! Man, I'm late! O.O

May I pick up my Aerodactyl egg now please?

Lady Vulpix
26th May 2003, 09:01 AM
Don't worry, Rachel. I've kept your egg warm. :)

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male volcanic breed Aerodactyl.
Moves: Wing Attack and Earthquake.
Earthquake is the bred-on move he gets from Dodger.

Congratulations!

MarshmallowEgg
26th May 2003, 10:22 AM
Could you breed LadyVulpix's Pidegot with Pokemaster Jay's Ditto, Slick so I can have a Pidgey egg? Thank you!

Lady Vulpix
27th May 2003, 09:48 AM
Alright, come back in 2 days for your egg. :)

Dark Dragonite
28th May 2003, 09:07 AM
Well, I have to update, but I'm kinda lazy:

AC: Myst(Eevee) is gone, but I have a beldum, whether it can be bred with a Ditto, I am unsure, I'm also unsure if anyone is willing to take the time to raise one like I am trying.

CC: Bunch of guys are gone, Scizor,Heracross,Spinarak,Growllithe,Ampharosand another I don't remember, but I have a Lotad,Poochyena(soon),Bagon, the last 3, pics don't work yet, Gorebliss is a Gorebyss, Leviathan is a Flygon, and the other is my lotad, from moves and traits, they should be able to be told apart.

http://angelfire.lycos.com/pokemon2/crystalarticuno
That's my AC page, updated recently

http://angelfire.lycos.com/pokemon2/crystalarticuno/CC.html
And that would be CC page, also updated recently

Lady Vulpix
28th May 2003, 09:27 AM
Alright, Steve. I'll update our site on Saturday. Thanks for the info.

MarshmallowEgg
28th May 2003, 04:49 PM
I'm here for my egg... I think. I requested it two days ago, but then yesterday you told me to come back in two days for it, even though it had been a day already since I requested it... so I'm not sure if I get it today or tomorrow. If you want me to wait another day, that's fine, if I get it today, that's great too. And if I confused you, I'm sorry :D

Lady Vulpix
29th May 2003, 07:32 AM
Oh. Sorry about that, MarshmallowEgg, it's been a hard couple of weeks for me (too much work, as you may read on my last post at the Battle Range). Here's your egg.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Pidgey.
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Faint Attack.
(Faint Attack is the bred-on move he gets from Pidgeot, which also happens to be Pidgeot's bred-on move). :o

Keep your egg in a warm place and take care of your Pidgey when he hatches! He'll be the son of my first pokemon. :)

Wolfsong
29th May 2003, 09:07 AM
I'm taking Squirt off the list of my available pokes.

MarshmallowEgg
30th May 2003, 08:15 PM
That's okay. Thanks for the Pidgey! I'll make sure to take good care of him :)

Discothéque
3rd June 2003, 03:15 PM
I would like to breed my Jolteon and Persian, War and Eclipse.
-
War - Jolteon (M) (Red eyes, purple tail, pink stripes, bluish-green spots) (Level 22) Tackle, Sand-Attack, Thundershock, Psychic, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Growl, Charm, HP ~ Grass *Psychic Jolteon*

Eclipse - Persian (F) (Black fur, yellow eyes) (Level 29) HP ~ Psychic, Scratch, Growl, Bite, Pay Day, Faint Attack, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Watergun, Icy Wind
-
I'll be back in two days for the egg. ^^

DarkPrincess
3rd June 2003, 03:39 PM
Amy agreed to breed Shadow and Flare together to get me a Vulpix egg. Also, she said she'll breed Wa ya with Mirage for me too. So, in two days I'll be here to pick up a Vulpix egg and Absol egg. Thankies :)

Wolfsong
3rd June 2003, 04:03 PM
Yes, I did Dark Princess, come back in two days for your two eggs please ^^.

Edit: Discothéque come back in two days please ^^

*leads the three pair of pokes into seperate breeding rooms*

Here is an update for all of my currently available adopted pokemon.

Adopted pokemon:

Blazer
Male
Arcanine
Level 65
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent’s attack lowers one stage).

Salem
Male
Espeon
Level 39
Knows: Charm, Flail, Tackle, Tail whip, Hidden Power Dark, Sand Attack, Toxic, Confusion, Zap Cannon, Quick Attack, Swift, Iron Tail, Psybeam, Helping Hand
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent).

Ayla
Female
Pink Vaporeon
Level 38
Knows: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Tail Whip, Slash, Sand Attack, Attract, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Team, Aurora Beam, Hidden Power Dragon, Helping Hand
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to ¼ maximum hit points when hit with water-type moves).

Sparky
Male
Raichu
Level 39
Knows: Thundershock, Charm, Dizzy Punch, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Skull Bash, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Mega Punch, Thunderbolt, Surf, Rain Dance, Hidden Power Ice, Agility
Trait: Static (the opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with paralyze when using a direct attack against this pokemon).

Flame
Male
Charizard
Level 36
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Ancient Power, Ember, Seismic Toss, Smokescreen, Rage, Dig, Scary Face, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Wing Attack
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3rd, fire’s power increases to 1.5 times).

Aiyana
Female
Houndour
Level 14
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog
Trait: Early Bird (sleep conditions last for half as long).

Sheik
3rd June 2003, 09:45 PM
Um, Nala. When you listed your sets of Captured and Adopted Pokemon, you listed them both as being Captured Pokemon, instead of the latter list being Adopted. Just thought I'd let you know.

By the way, could you breed your Ditto, Mirage, and your Torchic, Blaze for me?

Wolfsong
3rd June 2003, 10:35 PM
Mirage is currently breeding with my absol, so you'll have to wait till they get done, then i can. Sorry. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Lady Vulpix
4th June 2003, 01:42 PM
I've updated our site. Please tell me if it's right.
http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html

Sheik
4th June 2003, 01:50 PM
Mirage is currently breeding with my absol, so you'll have to wait till they get done, then i can. Sorry. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Think nothing of it... Just let me know when Blaze and Mirage are done breeding, which I assume will be in about3 to 4 days, counting the breeding with your Absol.

Dark Dragonite
4th June 2003, 01:57 PM
I haven't been able to put my SHINY Glalie on the site, or the pics yet, I will try tomorrow to accomplish this.(I haven't chosen his Bred on move or his 2 tms yet)

Also, PMJ, you don't have your flareon, or Numel on the site yet, of course it's up to you if you want them to be breeding or not, same with your Captured pokes aren't up there yet.

Discothéque
5th June 2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Discothéque
I would like to breed my Jolteon and Persian, War and Eclipse.
-
War - Jolteon (M) (Red eyes, purple tail, pink stripes, bluish-green spots) (Level 22) Tackle, Sand-Attack, Thundershock, Psychic, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Growl, Charm, HP ~ Grass *Psychic Jolteon*

Eclipse - Persian (F) (Black fur, yellow eyes) (Level 29) HP ~ Psychic, Scratch, Growl, Bite, Pay Day, Faint Attack, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Watergun, Icy Wind
-
I'll be back in two days for the egg. ^^

It's been two days, so I'm here for the egg! ^^

Sheik
5th June 2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite

Also, PMJ, you don't have your flareon, or Numel on the site yet, of course it's up to you if you want them to be breeding or not, same with your Captured pokes aren't up there yet.

I can submit them, if you'd like, but I need to do a few updates before that.

Wolfsong
5th June 2003, 11:12 AM
Ok, here it is. It will hatch into a L.5 male meowth with pink stripes that knows Scratch, Growl, and Iron Tail as the bred on move that he gets from War.

Discothéque
5th June 2003, 11:16 AM
Thanks Nala! ^^ *takes the egg*

Should I pay stamps for the egg, since I bred two rare-coloured Pokémon together?

Discothéque
7th June 2003, 09:09 AM
Nala has agreed to breed her Vaporeon, Ayla, with my Jolteon, War. (Both adopted) I'll be giving the baby to Phantom of Innocence-BF, but I'll be paying the two stamp fee. *hands over two stamps, leaving me with 22*

War - Jolteon (M) (Red eyes, purple tail, pink stripes, bluish-green spots) (Level 22) Tackle, Sand-Attack, Thundershock, Psychic, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Growl, Charm, HP ~ Grass

Wolfsong
7th June 2003, 04:37 PM
ok, leads the pair into one of the breeding rooms

Silver_Umbreon
7th June 2003, 04:44 PM
Nala, this is Pokemaster Jay. Did Mirage and Blaze ever get done breeding?

Wolfsong
7th June 2003, 04:54 PM
Yes, they have.

*hands over the egg*

IT will hatch into a level 5 male torchic that knows Scratch, growl, and hidden power water as the bred on move he gets from Blaze

Silver_Umbreon
7th June 2003, 09:50 PM
Ok, thank you, Nala. I will name him Blazer, and I will take very good care of him. :)

Discothéque
9th June 2003, 10:00 AM
I'm here to pick up the Eevee egg... and War, of course! ^^;

Wolfsong
9th June 2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Discothéque
I'm here to pick up the Eevee egg... and War, of course! ^^;

Here is the egg. It will hatch into a level 5 female eevee with pink stipes (The randomizer seems to choose that a lot lately) that knows: tackle, tail whip, and charm as the bred on move she gets from War.

Edit: heres the proud father as well ^^

Wolfsong
9th June 2003, 11:24 PM
[Since this is going to be a long update anyway, I'm going to repost all of my available captees. I've added some to the list and updated the rest.

Captured pokemon:

Shadow
Level 27 Male Umbreon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt

Flare
Level 17 Female Vulpix
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Disable, Body Slam, Hidden Power Water, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Double Team, Toxic, Roar, Dig, Will-O-Wisp
Trait: Flash Fire (fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks)

Racer
Level 6 Female Shiny Ponyta
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Flamethrower
Trait: Flash Fire (fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks)

Oliver
Level 6 Male Meowth
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater
Trait: Pickup (may find an item after battle)

Mirage
Can Not Breed with Ivy

Ivy
Level 5 Female Chikorita
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Ancient Power, Swords Dance
Trait: Overgrow (when HP is below 1/3rd, grass's power increases to 1.5 times)
She is the daughter of DPDK's Leif and my Mirage, therefore she can not breed with them..

Blaze
Level 13 Male Torchic
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Rock Slide, Hidden Power Grass
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3rd, fire’s power increases to 1.5 times)

Nahima
Level 5 Female Poochyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Yawn
Trait: Run Away (except for trainer battles, can always run from battle)
She is the daughter of DP's Akuji and my Mirage, therefore she can not breed with them..

Zephyr
Level 14 Female Pidgeotto
Knows: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Faint Attack, Steel Wing
Trait: Keen Eye (Opponent can not lower accuracy)

Tanabi
Level 15 Male Absol
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Faint Atttack, Ice Beam
Trait: Pressure (reduces opponent's PP by two every time it damages pokemon).

Shaka
Level 15 Male Swampert
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Refresh, Hidden Power Fire
Trait: Torrent (multiplies power of water-typed moves x 1.5 when hp falls below 1/3 of its maximum).