PDA

View Full Version : A Yu-Gi-Oh question

Kondase
23rd November 2002, 01:49 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew how Yami Bakura got back in conrol of Bakura when he was sent to the graveyard when we first meet him?

Also, just another thought, does Pegasus ever come back, like to get his eye back or anything?

Shadow-Fox
23rd November 2002, 12:18 PM
The Animé doesn't go into explanation of Yami Bakura returning to Bakura in Pegasus's castle after the Yami vs Yami duel. It also doesn't explain anything about how Yami Bakura found his host again, even after Tristan pitched the Ring away onto the island. But I've seen an interesting theory in a fanfic, concerning finding Bakura the first time.

The theory goes, basically, as such: When Pegasus used the Eye on Tristan, Tča, and Bakura when they were in his private sanctuary, he brought them to the Shadow Realm, where they witnessed how Duel Monsters used to be played. Meanwhile, Bakura, who had escaped the Reaper of Cards and the card graveyard, slipped into the shadow game as a robed priest. When Pegasus was distracted, he returned to the Ring, to Bakura.

And as far as I know, Pegasus is out of the picture. I've heard rumors he comes back, but not to get the Eye. I've heard he was coming back and would have a steady relationship with Isis/Ishizu. But that doesn't make much sense to me, so I don't like to think about it.

Hope I helped a teeny bit. These were tough questions! ><;;

Kondase
23rd November 2002, 12:54 PM
Hey thanks. That does help. I was kind of thinking it might hve had something to do with when they went to Pegasus' sanctuary. I wonder if we will ever know for sure.

Lightning
23rd November 2002, 03:33 PM
Yeah, answering your first question. I think that was just a hole in the plot. They never explained it. Just how they never explained how the ring came back after Honda flung it into the forest from high up in the castle. x_X; Maybe he just returned to the ring accross dimensions or whatever.. *Shrugs* I'm not sure. :P

In response to your second question, when Pegasus used the Millenium Eye, you know, when he first put it in, it replaced his real eye. So basically, when Yami Bakura took it from him, Pegasus had no eye there. x_x;; He lost a lot of blood, and I think he dies. I'm not sure about all this, however. I'm waiting for the next 30 eppies of Yuugiou I bought online to arrive, and that episode is in them. ^_^;

Bai,
Lightning

RedStarWarrior
23rd November 2002, 06:27 PM
I don't truly think that Pegasus is dead....but he is definately not going to be heavily involved for awhile. Also, next time please post your Yu-Gi-Oh! questions in the official topic located here: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4372

youdontknowme
23rd November 2002, 08:25 PM
U know, I always thought that Pegasus was a freak besides the fact that "he reads his favorite comic book while drinking the finest fruit juice and eating cheese." But after the story behind him everything about him changed.

Well, Pegasus has to come back, for revenge and revival stuff, you know wat I mean?

DarkTemplarZero
23rd November 2002, 09:12 PM
Pegasus doesn't return, at least not as far as I know.

About Bakura, I dunno, it's never really explained. Yami Bakura's a tomb robber, he has a knack for getting in and out of places.