PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] A different sort of tournament idea...

Sir Chris
17th September 2003, 11:07 AM
sup.

Ya know, I have been visiting gamefaqs lately and they have stuff like this all the time, so away we go....

We can have a 32/64 team tournament, 1 to 2 teams per a contestant, and then the teams are pitted against each other in a rating poll to see which one people like better. Anyone can enter, so you don't need to go to the bots or be the greatest battler, just have a team and post it here, when we get 32/64 teams the tournament will start, with a few polls a day. Now, if you are interested plz feel fre to post here.

I will enter a couple of mine sometime or something 8(

~ Chris

Bob54321
17th September 2003, 11:10 AM
Sounds fun - are we supposed to posting our teams here or just or interest? Anyway - I'll enter...

Sir Chris
17th September 2003, 11:12 AM
Well, if you enter you are supposed to post 1 or 2 of your favorite/best teams so I can give them nice nujmbers and they will be in the contest

yay.

Green_Pikachu
17th September 2003, 11:30 AM
this is a cool idea, i just don't know if i want to give away all my prized secrets.

Bob54321
17th September 2003, 11:36 AM
OK - I assume movesets need given too..

Here goes a favorites team

Electabuzz
<Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Ice Punch, Attract>
Tauros
<Double-Edge, Earthquake, Rest, Sleep Talk>
Umbreon
<Shadow Ball, Return, Curse, Moonlight>
Primeape
<Cross Chop, Psych Up, Counter, Rock Slide>
Houndoom
<Flamethrower, Crunch, Rest, Sleep Talk>
Gengar
<Counter, Psychic, Protect, Destiny Bond>

Sir Chris
18th September 2003, 02:49 PM
Well, thankyou for signing up, thats 1 team out of 32 or 64.

Come on folks, this isnt so hard, here, let me give one of my teams :O!

Sttarmie@leftovers
surf
thunder wave
thunderbolt
recover

tyranitar@leftovers
crunch
fireblast
rock slide
earthquake

porygon2@leftovers
curse
ice beam
double-edge
recover

blissey@leftovers
light screen
counter
ice beam
softboiled

zapdos@leftovers
hidden power[water]
thunder wave
drill peck
thunderbolt

Heracross@quick claw
counter
mega horn
earthquake
curse

There, its as simple as that, come on folks!

~ Chris

Bob54321
19th September 2003, 09:12 AM
I don't think I should have posted such a challanging team first up. Seems I've scared the competition :P

Green_Pikachu
19th September 2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Bob54321
I don't think I should have posted such a challanging team first up. Seems I've scared the competition :P

your team is really bad. no one is posting in this either because we're too lazy, or too consumed with RS and/or our real lives.

Bob54321
19th September 2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ThePariah
your team is really bad.

Whats wrong with my team - apart from the five weaknesses to a standard machamp :(

too consumed with RS and/or our real lives

There is life away from pokemon :o

SupremeChampion
13th October 2003, 08:20 AM
hey, Pariah, it's ok if you don't want to join this little game, but let's try not to bash everyone just because you don't like their team. let the voters decide what team is best when this thing gets started (if it does).

~The Italian Stallion

Green_Pikachu
13th October 2003, 09:21 AM
1). he said he scared the competition. i just wanted to make sure he wasnt getting a false sense of leetness.

2). this thread is over a month old.

3). wuvu, SC. :*

Bob54321
13th October 2003, 09:49 AM
I did stick a :P after I said I scared to competition - you can write anything you want and put a :P and its all OK....

SupremeChampion
14th October 2003, 09:56 PM
aight, as long as we understand making ufn of people hurts. even if this topic is a month old and the guy sounded like he had a ego, you still shouldn't just cruch the kid. oh well, i guess i'll let you slide with a slap on the wrist. Bob, let it drop.

~The Italian Stallion

P.S.= i wuvu 2, GP.