PDA

View Full Version : byebye

Clark
17th September 2003, 02:57 PM
I'm leaving, I decided I don't have time to post, so there's no need for me to stay, have fun kiddies. :wave:

Sir Chris
17th September 2003, 03:01 PM
I call 5 days before he is back

"bye" ace. :wave:

~ Chris

Little_Pikachu
17th September 2003, 03:01 PM
Same to you as to John.

See you soon :yes:

Cheesey
17th September 2003, 03:04 PM
LittlePikachuTPM: Lol, how many times have John and Clark "left" TPM?

:wave:

en0miz
17th September 2003, 06:42 PM
You mean "brb" Clark. ;o

Mikey
17th September 2003, 07:00 PM
I'm starting to think threads like these are just for attention. *pets leaving person*

GreenShirT
17th September 2003, 07:30 PM
See you next week Ace :wave:

Razola
17th September 2003, 08:06 PM
Okay, do I have any bets for who comes back first?

Katie
17th September 2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
I'm starting to think threads like these are just for attention.
of course they are, anyone who was truely leaving for good would just get up and leave, because they wouldn't care what people thought of their absense. they just wanna see who would miss them and who wouldn't 8) well that's my oppinion anyway. bye clark, are you by any chance leaving ummmm too? 8D

~Katie

Jay
18th September 2003, 12:58 AM
=/

Bye Ace ='( *Sobsobsob....,,,,,,*

Little_Pikachu
18th September 2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Raz

$5 on Clark.

The Muffin Man
18th September 2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Katie
of course they are, anyone who was truely leaving for good would just get up and leave, because they wouldn't care what people thought of their absense. they just wanna see who would miss them and who wouldn't 8) well that's my oppinion anyway. bye clark, are you by any chance leaving ummmm too? 8D

~Katie

Knowing Ummmms luck? No. And his friends who are almost exact duplicates will find the chat as well and storm us, claiming they made it first.

RedStarWarrior
18th September 2003, 10:37 AM
LOL @ TMM.

Anyway, bye for now, Clark.

Kirei
18th September 2003, 11:05 AM
I hope you come back! We'll miss you! See you on AIM sometime if you're still going to be on there. BAI!!

Silver Ledian
18th September 2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Bugsy
I hope you come back! We'll miss you! See you on AIM sometime if you're still going to be on there. BAI!!

Are you still going to be on there, Soo? Haven't seen ya in ages ;)

Anyways...same as everyone else really. Speaking from experience of 'leaving' a couple of times...see ya later on :yes:

Kirei
18th September 2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Silver Ledian
Are you still going to be on there, Soo? Haven't seen ya in ages ;)

Anyways...same as everyone else really. Speaking from experience of 'leaving' a couple of times...see ya later on :yes:

Yeah, at the moment we have the slight problem of not having an account of our own so can only use it on other peoples internet or the uni computers but they dont have aim!!

Sir Chris
18th September 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Raz

I will take 20 dollars on clark.

~ Chris

Angel Blossom
18th September 2003, 07:20 PM
Well, bye Clark. ;\

I hope you change your mind about this soon..

Crystal Mew
20th September 2003, 12:35 AM
Bye Clark :/ although, TPM is VERY addicting.. I give you 2-3 weeks before you come back, so see you around AIM sometime, or even TPM! :wave:

AntiAsh Superstar
21st September 2003, 05:18 AM
Noooooooo! What will we do without you, Clark? The world will end! ;_;

...actually, I give you a week before you get bored enough to check back here, in the meantime have fun doing whatever it is that you do in your free time now. :wave:

Moonlight Espeon
21st September 2003, 03:05 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah... People say they are leaving, but TPM is sort of like a vine that sticks to your leg. It always pulls you back 8D

Bye, I guess o_O;;

Venasaur89
22nd September 2003, 06:33 PM
WHat yall mean???

Like, have anybody have said that they are leaving and are back at the board after few days???

Moonlight Espeon
22nd September 2003, 06:48 PM
Yes, Venusaur89, that's what we are saying. It seems that somebody says they are leaving and is so very sure about it, and then comes back in a very short time and acts normally.

Venasaur89
22nd September 2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Aquatic Fury
Yes, Venusaur89, that's what we are saying. It seems that somebody says they are leaving and is so very sure about it, and then comes back in a very short time and acts normally.

So, what's their excuse of coming back???

gee, thats funny.

bme
23rd September 2003, 02:48 AM
This should be a sticky, because, we need to remember this dude since he's not coming back. :no:

yes i'm sad

Drusilla
23rd September 2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Bugsy
Yeah, at the moment we have the slight problem of not having an account of our own so can only use it on other peoples internet or the uni computers but they dont have aim!!

OK, little off topic, but allow me to direct you to AIM Express, Soo. I only get on at school too, but AIM Ex. is AIM without downloading. Go to www.aim.com, and in the menu on the left is AIM Express; click, it'll take you to a page with a "start" button, click that, and in a few minutes you'll have a java-based AIM. Primitive, yes, but better than nothing!

And, I'll bet $50 on Clark!

Razola
23rd September 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by bme
This should be a sticky, because, we need to remember this dude since he's not coming back.

We need to sticky this to remember that he left, so we can collect the bets when he comes back.

Same with the other person who left.

Moonlight Espeon
23rd September 2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Venasaur89
So, what's their excuse of coming back???

gee, thats funny.

We're saying that people who leave always come back because TPM is a very addictive place. You try to leave and forget about it, but it lurks in your thoughts and soon enough, even when you don't notice it, you're going right back here and you start posting again.

Razola
23rd September 2003, 04:28 PM
TPM is like the mafia, man. You can't just get leave. We'll hunt you down and kill you for stuff like that.

Every time you get out, we'll keep draggin' ya back in.

Moonlight Espeon
23rd September 2003, 05:08 PM
xD Raz, that's exactly what I was thinking. In fact, I remember that I left once and said "omfg I'm never coming back again got it kthxbye" and then I came back like a month or two later xD

bme
23rd September 2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Raz
We need to sticky this to remember that he left, so we can collect the bets when he comes back.

Same with the other person who left.

*bets $50 on both to come back at the same time*

They're either seeing who can stay away the longest, or loling at this topic. I am too. I mean, what dummies would wait for them to come back? ;p

wait uh

shatteredcrystalice
23rd September 2003, 08:19 PM
Everyone who has left, has alweays come back!! :)

~ Shatered Crystal Ice

Drusilla
24th September 2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by shatteredcrystalice
Everyone who has left, has alweays come back!! :)

~ Shatered Crystal Ice

Not always. I can name several old friends of mine who have left and never come back. *sigh* I miss the old days... Suzie's flame wars... the UBB... Kev being active AND nice...

pika23
24th September 2003, 04:20 PM
Since your leaving that might give me a reason to come back full time. ^.^ Hehe. Then I can deal with only John. How nice.

Moonlight Espeon
24th September 2003, 04:39 PM
Didn't a whole bunch of people just say John was leaving too? O_o;;

"Everyone who has left, has alweays come back!!

~ Shatered Crystal Ice"

Not really, as Dru said. :\

shatteredcrystalice
27th September 2003, 03:51 AM
o.0 Ok..

Systematic Revolution
29th September 2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Raz

I bet Clark :wave:

Bye Clark :( see ya soon!

~SR

Royal_Goddess_Tina
2nd October 2003, 10:36 AM
It's obviously only for attention... Nobody can really leave this site forever... This site is addicting!!! :yes: :D :P :wave: Theses little smilies are extremely addicting... :yes:

Moonlight Espeon
2nd October 2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Royal_Goddess_Tina
It's obviously only for attention... Nobody can really leave this site forever... This site is addicting!!! :yes: :D :P :wave: Theses little smilies are extremely addicting... :yes:

Not exactly for attention... Maybe he feels like leaving right now, and will end up coming back soon. Maybe not.

Also, everybody already said this site is addictive... you don't need to repeat us.

As for the betting, I bet Clark also. xD

Royal_Goddess_Tina
2nd October 2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Aquatic Fury
Not exactly for attention... Maybe he feels like leaving right now, and will end up coming back soon. Maybe not.

Also, everybody already said this site is addictive... you don't need to repeat us.

As for the betting, I bet Clark also. xD

Take a chill pill... Excuse me for repeating you... It's not my fault I don't have the time to read YOUR boring, stupid, pointless replies... If I sat here and read every single bloody reply, I would never have time to post my own reply... and it was MY opinion when I said it was "for attention", so just get off my back OK?? Jeeze... You are such a pain in the royal @$$!!!! :mad:

Plague
2nd October 2003, 06:45 PM
Wow, how things change. Here I was thinking this was a goodbye topic, and I read it to find that it has become a spam war. This is supposed to be a friendly enviroment, right? Tina, Aquatic Fury did generalize when he said that everyone had said it, but its no reason to blow your top. This is a website, and you are seeing two sentence posts. It is not going to kill you to ignore one stupid reply. You probably shouldn't insult him either, it doesn't help the situation. Oh, and we all know that you have a royal @$$. :D

Royal_Goddess_Tina
5th October 2003, 09:23 AM
Maybe me and Aquatic Fury should take this fight to the arena.... Let's have a pokemon battle!! :D Haha.. I don't think so... And yes, Plague, I do have a royal @$$ thank-you very much... :P :D and look... This isn't a two line post... I made it longer.... :D Have a nice day... :wave: