View Full Version : YET Another New Special...This one gets my excited

Serebii of SPP
17th September 2003, 03:43 PM
A New Special has been revealed...airs in Japan October 7th...this one is

Special 14: Another Legend of Celebi!

Discuss

Totodilemew
17th September 2003, 03:44 PM
Awesome. Celebi was so cute in the fourth movie, I would love seeing it again. I wonder how it will be presented...

RaichuRocks
17th September 2003, 05:06 PM
This is exciting!

since its a Hoso,

and Richie and Misty headed for Houen, I wonder who could be in this special

I hope the Raikou Special trainers get this one:D

Light_Togetic
17th September 2003, 05:44 PM
Yeah, who will star in this special? Maybe Gary? No, wait... isn't he in Hoenn too? I get confused sometimes...

It would be really cool to see Celebi again. It's really cute, and with the power of timetravel, it's powerful too! Do you think it'll have some timetravel in it? Or will they show us a different Celebi power?

homeofmew
17th September 2003, 09:05 PM
In movie 4 they made Celebi look so weak, I hope they do better, also in the Riakou epi, they Made Raikou look weak too.
Kenta did have a point saying "Its the Ledgend of Thunder " ya it is, but it was weak =/.
i hope Celebi isn't do annoying this time with all the Bi bi Bi!

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th September 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Virtual Reality
In movie 4 they made Celebi look so weak, I hope they do better, also in the Riakou epi, they Made Raikou look weak too.
Kenta did have a point saying "Its the Ledgend of Thunder " ya it is, but it was weak =/.
i hope Celebi isn't do annoying this time with all the Bi bi Bi!
The Celebi appeared to be made to be a young one given its apparent inexperience. Vicious's Dark Ball raised its level, making it much more powerful. And as for what you call the annoying "bi bi bi!" it is SUPPOSED to be a cute Pokemon with a cute voice. What do you expect ti to sound like?

But Raikou, how on earth can you claim it was WEAK?!:confused: The thing knocked out a STEELIX with one Electric attack for crying out loud! I mean what did you expect? Invulnerability? Even Mewtwo can be injured and it is far stronger than Raikou.

Anyway, back on topic, could it be this episode will be the one to clear up the mystery of the GS Ball? After all, in the Japanese Pokemon Crystal game it was confirmed the GS Ball had a connection to Celebi.:yes:

Hyper Mew
18th September 2003, 02:14 AM
Next Celebi`s story =O

Its great^^ Maybe it will be something about GSball:rolleyes:

I would love to see it, Celebi is one of my fav pokemon

Saturos
18th September 2003, 02:57 PM
Speaking of Celebi, I posted a GS code to get Celebi in Crystal. It "should" be in the GSC Forums, somewhere....

~Saturos

diurnal.
18th September 2003, 04:14 PM
i was thinking the same H.mew.....

i just can't stop wondering about that GS ball.....

Crystal Mew
19th September 2003, 03:53 PM
=D! I love celebii, so cute! ^_^

I think this special will be pretty good :yes:

and yeah! maybe we'll finally find out about the GS ball..

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 01:45 AM
Thanks, Joe!

Well, at least its proven that Hoso isn't over, and I hope Kurt and the GS ball make an appearence. Celebi, wow, I wonder if its the same one as the fourth movie?

Black Skull Dragon
20th September 2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Yeah, who will star in this special? Maybe Gary? No, wait... isn't he in Hoenn too? I get confused sometimes...

I think Gary stayed behind in Pallet Town to become a researcher like Oak. He was going to go to Hoenn, then decided against it.

A Celebi Special! Hopefully it will be dubbed, because it's bad enough that I didnt get to see 4Ever. Wait, isnt it out on video and DVD now?

AKA Pokemon Fan
20th September 2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Black Skull Dragon
I think Gary stayed behind in Pallet Town to become a researcher like Oak. He was going to go to Hoenn, then decided against it.

A Celebi Special! Hopefully it will be dubbed, because it's bad enough that I didnt get to see 4Ever. Wait, isnt it out on video and DVD now?
1. Gary went on another journey to learn to be a researcher and brought only his Blastoise with him, which is what inspired Ash in his actions when going to Hoenn. The Japanese voice actor for Gary quit so the writers had to find a way to take him out fo the series.

2. Yes it has been out on video and DVD for quite a while now. You should see it, it's good. :D :yes: Pokemon Heroes will be coming out this December on VHS and DVD if I recall correctly.:yes:

Hanada Tattsu
21st September 2003, 09:46 PM
Yes, Pokemon 4Ever has been on VHS and DVD forever (ignore the pun) now, and Pokemon Heroes will be on sale everywhere on VHS and DVD by Christmas, in December 2003.

And yes, Gary went on another journey to research Pokemon with only Blastoise, leaving everything else with Oak in Pallet.

Light_Togetic
21st September 2003, 10:45 PM
Oh I remember now, that's right, Gary's voice actor did leave... so I guess that pretty much leaves him out of the picture.

Well then, I hope it'll be with Kenta and Marina. And perhaps Junichi.

Hanada Tattsu
22nd September 2003, 12:20 AM
Okay, I know Gary's seiyuu quit, but can someone tell me, why did he exactly quit? He was a very good seiyuu, pity that happened. *sigh*

RaichuRocks
22nd September 2003, 06:31 PM
not enough screentime maybe?

Gary doesnt show up much

Hanada Tattsu
23rd September 2003, 12:15 AM
I doubt that, his vital importance to the series makes up for his screentime. I'll try to find out at various sources tonight and let you guys know, okay?

Nikku-San
25th September 2003, 04:16 PM
I think this would be the perfect oppurtunity to put Yoshi, Dani and Jackson in a special. I never got to see Raikou: Legend of Thunder, but from the Opening and Ending clips I saw ages ago, I really liked them. Plus Jackson rocked in the Silver Conference. And since these specials will probably be aired in the US (there's no other way to explain certain events and such... I think anyway...), we'll get to see the Crystal cast in the dub! Yay!

As for Shigeru's seiyuu quitting, maybe he was moving on to a new phase in his life, got a new job or is moving somewhere too far from the studio. Who knows.

Hanada Tattsu
26th September 2003, 01:23 AM
I heard that he got into a fight with the producers or something, but that's what some unreliable Japanese anime sites were saying, I dunno really.

Nikku-San
27th September 2003, 06:10 PM
Like Simon from American Idol. Only he wasn't too important to not fire. x.X

Hanada Tattsu
28th September 2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Nikku-San
Like Simon from American Idol. Only he wasn't too important to not fire. x.X

LOL, but still, I mean they can just get another rival for Ash. It won't be that difficult to make another character up.

Ashi-chan
28th September 2003, 08:21 PM
Okay, I'm probably going to sound stupid for asking, but who was Shigeru's seiyuu? For whatever reason I thought his seiyuu was just another female trying to pass off with a bishi guy voice, but I haven't seen/heard any Japanese clips in a long time, so maybe I was just hearing things wrong. But yeah, who was it? It's annoying me that I don't know.

Still, I don't see why they'd have to take him out of the picture completely just because Shigeru's seiyuu quit. In Yuugiou Duel Monsters both Honda and Bakura were voiced by completely new--not to mention better-sounding--seiyuu, Bakura's second being none other than our dear Matsumoto Rika-san. But I guess it'd be a little akward to hear a character you knew for 7 years have a completely different voice. ^.^;;

I kind of like the idea of a new rival for Satoshi. Maybe it should be a girl. That'd be kind of cool.

Hanada Tattsu
29th September 2003, 01:19 AM
Matsumoto Rika voiced Bakura? WTF? I cannot imagine Satoshi and Bakura having the same seiyuu, O_O. Now, I will have nightmares. X_X

Osiris
1st October 2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Matsumoto Rika voiced Bakura? WTF? I cannot imagine Satoshi and Bakura having the same seiyuu, O_O. Now, I will have nightmares. X_X

Well, Bakura's Original seiyuu died, and in honor (and as a favour)
Matsumoto Rika replace him.....

Hanada Tattsu
4th October 2003, 12:15 AM
Hmm, that's interesting. Did Bakura's seiyuu request Matsumoto Rika, or did the writers choose her?

Osiris
4th October 2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Hmm, that's interesting. Did Bakura's seiyuu request Matsumoto Rika, or did the writers choose her?

I really don't know but you can check this Site http://www.janime.biz/

Dragon_Claw
4th October 2003, 09:03 AM
now we know Richie and Sparky appear in it.

Hanada Tattsu
4th October 2003, 09:36 AM
Oh, thanks Osiris.

Oh, by the way, yes, Richie and his Pokemon will appear here, and the post said something about a Nurse Joy that we know alredy.