PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur II and F-Zero GX

Last Exile
17th September 2003, 11:34 PM
Played promos of both of them in a store yesterday and I love them! First time I ever played any of the SOul Calibur series, so ti was very rewarding,a nd the move system is way easy to elarn. F-Zero's graphics are perfectly fluid-like and way great. Took me only 2 tires to get 1st in Mute City. I like the way that you can make up 20 positions in 1 lap if you know how. The whole boost and regenerate systmes are better too.

Once they go down in price, I'll get them both. Things are looking up for the Cube. Get FF: Crystal Chronicles, SOnic Heroes and the new Mario Kart out, and it's looking good! ;)

PNT510
18th September 2003, 12:00 AM
Don't forget Animal Crossing 2!!

Last Exile
18th September 2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by PNT510
Don't forget Animal Crossing 2!!

Actually, Australia will NOT be getting that. We didn''t even get ANimal Crossing 1, ever! :yes:

Saturos
18th September 2003, 02:17 PM
I've just beaten Weapons Master Mode on SCII since Sunday. It's a REALLY good game, especially if you have the GCN version that has Link. Now that is fun.

Oh, and F-ZERO GX is having an arcade version coming out soon at a local arcade; called F-ZERO AX. But if you play the game in hard mode, it lives up to being called HARD.

~Saturos

Razola
18th September 2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Citrus Crush Chikorita
Actually, Australia will NOT be getting that. We didn''t even get ANimal Crossing 1, ever! :yes:

Boy, do I have a surprise (http://www.ningc.com/news.php?article=3218) for you!

Mewfour
18th September 2003, 09:40 PM
A word of caution though, if you're a casual gamer with no incentive to play very, very, very hard games, stay AWAY from F-Zero GX. And I mean FAR away. This game will kick your ***, it will keep kicking your ***, and it will never ever tire of kicking your *** until you cry. And that's just Expert Class. Master Class is even harder, and all 29 other CPUs are trying to kill you as well. Joy.

Craig
19th September 2003, 10:59 PM
I agree, I just had to return F-Zero GX(:mad:) but oh it was great, but it can be VERY hard. I found Novice & Standard to be okay, but then Expert :confused: 300 times harder.

F-Zero GX is very hard only for the reason that it is going sooo fast, but then combined with the other racers trying to kill yu 8) very hard. I love this game, my ship is called the Beserk Lynx-G4 (You can make your own..but it gives it there own name) and its rating BBB

Soul Calibur 2 is fun aswell, go go Talim! *slash slash slashlsahlashlsah* but my best character is Ivy, go go whip combos, my friends hate me when I pull out those! Oh ..yes they do8)

ILikePokemonP
21st September 2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Citrus Crush Chikorita
Actually, Australia will NOT be getting that. We didn''t even get ANimal Crossing 1, ever! :yes: Well if you clicky (http://nintendo.com.au/nintendo/news/index.php) here you'll see it comes out here on October 17 which is about 25 days away. No free memory card 59 as with the US version probably because the Pal version is 61 blocks. This (http://store.yahoo.com/dvdcrave-au/ngacrosp.html) site has it for $84.95 which is the cheapest I've seen.

*Stares blankly at calendar*

sapphire_legend
21st September 2003, 04:45 PM
~WARNING~DO NOT PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING IF YOU WANT TO PLAY OTHER GAMES~WARNING~

I bought Animal Crossing in the US about a year ago and it took me 9 months to even start playing another game. That game is extremely addictive and you need to ply it like every day for a year for about 7-10 hrs just to complete the game. I had no life for those nine months and I hall never get them back again.

Also, GCN Soul Calibur II KICKS ***!!! I love Link in that game!

Razola
21st September 2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by sapphire_legend
~WARNING~DO NOT PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING IF YOU WANT TO PLAY OTHER GAMES~WARNING~

I bought Animal Crossing in the US about a year ago and it took me 9 months to even start playing another game. That game is extremely addictive and you need to ply it like every day for a year for about 7-10 hrs just to complete the game. I had no life for those nine months and I hall never get them back again.

Tom Nook owns you.