PDA

View Full Version : AG 44 Pics! Misty's new OUTFIT! EXCLUSIVE Pics!

Pokejello
18th September 2003, 01:11 PM
Enjoy these EXCLUSIVE pics! Misty's new outfit!

http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-1.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-2.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-3.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-4.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-5.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-6.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-7.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-8.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-9.jpg
http://www.pokejello01.pkmn.co.uk/images/ag44-10.jpg

Shuppet Master
18th September 2003, 01:54 PM
:o :o :o :o

WHOA NELLY!!! MISTY'S OUTFIT IS SO FRICKIN' COOL!!!! :D

And it seems that Nincada's evolutions are part of the episode,which is pretty neat! ^_^ I am going to enjoy the Hoenn episodes when they come out in November and 2004! :yes:

Fossil Kabutops
18th September 2003, 01:56 PM
Finally!!!!!!! the new outfit!!!!!:D I think it looks cool, it's more like the clothes that ash, brock and may are wearing in hoenn.:yes: It fits between them perfectly. It's only a bit pitty, that there isn't a really total clear shot of the outfit, in these pics. I think I like it! :D

BTW she still has the same bag!:D

Animelee
18th September 2003, 02:00 PM
Thank God. New clothes = permanent (sp) stay.

Pewter City Geodude
18th September 2003, 02:00 PM
Her outfit DOES look cool. :D It makes it a little more convincing that she's back for good, wouldn't you say? And who's that holding Togepi in the 6th picture?

Chris 2.1
18th September 2003, 02:20 PM
Whoa. This is a great outfit for Misty! Shedinja and Ninjask look really cool, and I hope Misty plays a big part as far as battles are concerned! Hehe. Well, I can't wait to see this!

Mikey
18th September 2003, 02:35 PM
Bah, WTF is she wearing? She looks more like a rubber duck thenm Misty. Ahh well, at least she's back, as along as May stays I am content.:D

DarkMarowak
18th September 2003, 02:37 PM
Hm, I gotta admit, I like Misty's new outfit. As long as she dosen't use Corsola 24/7, I guess I'll be okay with her coming back. I suspect she uses Staryu, Psyduck, Corsola and Politoed, but I wonder if she brought anything else with her...

Oakbark
18th September 2003, 02:59 PM
*looks down at the ground and blushes*
Cool! Her outfit is cool, and hopefully the new set of clothes means she's back to stay!
I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Totodilemew
18th September 2003, 03:02 PM
Looks great, though I want to see a better shot of it. I can't wait to see this episode.

Serebii of SPP
18th September 2003, 03:05 PM
Actually, Exclusive means only you have them, but I put mine up at the same time as you so exclusive is false advertising

back on topic

I like this new Misty look, reminds me of her red hoso outfit...wonder if it means she will stay

Fossil Kabutops
18th September 2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Serebii of SPP
Actually, Exclusive means only you have them, but I put mine up at the same time as you so exclusive is false advertising

back on topic

I like this new Misty look, reminds me of her red hoso outfit...wonder if it means she will stay

Serebii, I've seen on your site that you have at least one other pic that shown here (that one of misty trowing a pokeball)
Could you please the pics that you have here? Because I can't see them big on your site.

Please....

Jamesology101
18th September 2003, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't have thought it possible had I not seen it with my own eyes, but that new outfit is even more vile than those tattered old rags she's spent the last few years running around in. Misty, Misty, Misty....

Oh well, at least she's come back for good and we have a nice big group of main characters to hopefully generate some interesting plotlines. And Shedinja looks really cute too - although I guess this means it won't be making its debut as James's new Pokemon. There's always fanfiction...

Kojiro
18th September 2003, 03:35 PM
Man she looks like she is wearing the kind of clothes pilots wear.

And I remember hearing somewhere that James get a Shedninja.......

diurnal.
18th September 2003, 04:09 PM
how fecking cool is shedninja in that pix

ps. it would be mega for james to get sheddy, we could see the guy...err..shell more often.

wont happen though......sigh

RJdude
18th September 2003, 04:33 PM
Hanada is going to explode with happiness when he sees tht.

I really like her new look. Their much better then those suspenders she wore throughout the series *shudders* I wish they had changed her hair a little, but still, she looks great.

I can't wait for this two parter... Misty comes back, then Togepi evolves, but then leaves... oh well, it would have been cool for Misty to have Togetic, but I'm sure it'll make a return eventually.

And it seems like Misty and May are gettng along fine... You can't tell well enough from the pics, but they don't seem to be ripping each other's head off. I think both of them will just be relieved to have another girl in the group.

GoldenDragonite
18th September 2003, 04:53 PM
Ew... thats all I can say... is Ew

Iveechan
18th September 2003, 06:50 PM
Lol, why do people think Misty and May are going to be enemies? Brock never tried to kill Tracey. But anyway, yeah, that outfit is horrid, but her old clothes were downright atrocious. She REALLY should've changed her hail, that lopsided ponytail is so ugly.

Yay, Shedinja, my favorite bug type! It's so cute! I found a real Shedinja recently.

JoeMan800
18th September 2003, 10:33 PM
Wow,misty does look cooler! But Shedinja is sort of bad,in the game shedinja only has 1HP,even if it was lvl 100! lol!

Too Cool Scyther
19th September 2003, 03:04 AM
That outfit looks ugly like hell..

What is she doing? Getting ready for bed? =x

Gravy
19th September 2003, 04:31 AM
OMG, those clothes remind me so much of Chigusa's outfit it just ain't funny @_@
Aiyah...I guess she is back for good after all -_-0 (waits for a bunch of Misty fans and Pokéshippers to shout out 'I told ya so!' )
Well, I guess the outfit looks ok. I mean, I liked Chigusa's so I'm not too bothered.
But, now I'm just a little scared. The group is now up to five characters, and three villians, and that could mean trouble if they can't manage to keep all the personalities in order. I hope to god they don't push Haruka and Masato in to the background, because I know with these writers its very possible.

MWA HAHAHA! Pika versus Shedinja?! Man...that rat is gonna get masacured! And Ninjask is way too fast for Pika, so I'm looking forward to seeing it getting pummeled :P

JoeMan800
19th September 2003, 02:27 PM
But shedinja only has 1HP no matter what lol,but...Shedinja does have wonder guard,which has a huge chance of blocking an attack. Only 40 or so eps until Pikachu gets owned,Shedina and Ninjask vs Pikachu lol,we'll see who loses ;).

And btw,do I feel like I'm talking to myself? :(

Rei_Zero
19th September 2003, 07:25 PM
Ninjask is weak against pikachu but Shedinja?@_@;

Jash Thor
19th September 2003, 07:41 PM
I have to say that Misty's outfit iz really good...except one thing...

HER HAIR!!!

I was sooooo hoping she would have a new doo. Something else and I think it would have been great with her outfit.

JoeMan800
19th September 2003, 08:27 PM
I still like Misty's hair due lol. It actually looks better in her Hoenn outfit. But we all know Ash's Pikachu is gonna get a massive ownage in that episode ;). Since his Pikachu is battling Shedina(he has wonder guard,sometimes attacks fail) And Ninjask is just gonna be too fast for poor Pikachu unless Ash's Pikachu knows Shock Wave now lol.

Iveechan
19th September 2003, 08:59 PM
Pfft, if that demon rodent can shock ground types willy nilly, of course it can shock a Shedinja... j/k. I love Shedinja because it's such an original concept. Mwa ha, Ash will have to think about what bug/ghost is weak to.

AKA Pokemon Fan
19th September 2003, 09:12 PM
Yellow is my favorite color so I can't help but love this new outfit.:D Although I too do wish that she'd wear her hair down more...:(

To those saying it looks atrocious I think it fits Misty and her... interesting taste. Remember "Pokemon Fashion Flash" from the first season? Misty has a very colorful, unusual view of what she looks good in and if she's happy I'm happy.:yes:

Also, if they follow the rules of the game then there is no way for Pikachu to defeat Shedinja as it can only be damaged by attacks that are Super Effective against it. Thunder Wave would paralyze it but not beat it. Now if Pikachu knew Sweet Kiss and got lucky with soem confusion damage then it could win but otherwise its toast.:yes:

Rei_Zero
19th September 2003, 09:18 PM
Pffftttt. When has pikachu ever used thunderwave in a battle effectively?

Crystal Mew
19th September 2003, 11:30 PM
Well, her choice of clothing is very...intresting. lol. I take it, she likes to wear the color yellow...eiether that, or they want them all to have the same color schemes. o_O;

Animelee
20th September 2003, 12:57 AM
Here are some high quality shots, since I have the high quality version of the episode. ^^;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:00 AM
Second.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:01 AM
Third.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:03 AM
Fourth.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:04 AM
Fifth.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:05 AM
Sixth.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:08 AM
Seventh.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:10 AM
Eigth.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:11 AM
Ninth.

Animelee
20th September 2003, 01:12 AM
Last, but not least, tenth.

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 01:52 AM
OMG! YESSS! She is so hot, the color, the size, everything is so hot! My favorite person is finally back, Misty is back! Now, if only May and Max leave! YES! Misty is back!! YES!! *waves Misty flag*

The costume is great, much better than her old one, everything is perfect.

She brings Togepi, and I guess Corsola, hopefully Horsea too!

YESSS! MISTY IS BACK!

BTW, thanks everyone.

Fossil Kabutops
20th September 2003, 04:13 AM
Thanks animelee!:wave:

Yes, I really think this outfit suits her great:yes:

Time for me to make a big sprite of it:D

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Fossil Kabutops
Thanks animelee!:wave:

Yes, I really think this outfit suits her great:yes:

Time for me to make a big sprite of it:D

When you make the big spirte of it, please sent it to me, that would do wonders in my sig.

Light_Togetic
20th September 2003, 10:06 AM
Yay, new outfit! ^^ I couldn't wait for TV Tokyo t oupdate their site so I could watch the preview! I like Misty's new clothes, even though they kinda make me think of TR clothes. O.O But Ash's new clothes looked weird to me when I first saw them too, so it'll just take some getting used to.

All I can say is: Yay! ^^

Fossil Kabutops
20th September 2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
When you make the big spirte of it, please sent it to me, that would do wonders in my sig.

Sorry, but I was allready planning to put it into my own sig.:( Sorry again.....

Black Skull Dragon
20th September 2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Animelee
Fifth.

"OOOWWW NOT THE EAR!!"

YAAAAAAY!!! I always loved "Not the Ear!"

Misty + New Outfit = HOTNESS!

Entropy
20th September 2003, 05:01 PM
Still doing the ear-pulling? Some things never change. :rolleyes:

As for her new clothes, they're alright and I think they adapt with the new fashion styles in Houen well.

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 08:21 PM
Well, couldn't you send me a copy of the sprite, fine, I won't put it my sig, but could you just send it to me? Please?

Fossil Kabutops
21st September 2003, 02:41 AM
Well, couldn't you send me a copy of the sprite, fine, I won't put it my sig, but could you just send it to me? Please?
Yes! of course I can. That's really no problem:wave: I'm sorry that you can't put it in your sig;o

Arctic A
21st September 2003, 12:42 PM
Well, I gotta say, the new outfit is a heck of a lot better. Heh heh. It'll be interesting to see how Misty gets along with May...

Orion
21st September 2003, 06:07 PM
Ohhh yeah!Misty comes back hotter and better than ever!!!:DSince the beginning of Johto,I felt very fed up of her,but I hope that she becomes the same she was in Kanto when Togepi leaves!That Togepi is the source of Misty's disgrace:P(No offense to any Togepi fan)

The new outfit is kinda weird,but I really liked it!I hope she stays for good,but that May stays too...only time will tell.Damnit,if only she got her whole hair down,it would've been perfect,but oh well.You can't have everything you want:rolleyes:

Rei_Zero
21st September 2003, 06:30 PM
Is that spandex??? EEEWWW

Vito Winstrate
21st September 2003, 09:08 PM
eh, i don't really like misty's new outfit. i guess i will have to get use to it.

Hanada Tattsu
21st September 2003, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the sprite! I love her new outfit, it's hot and excellent, but the Kanto/Johto one was a classic, the best ever.

And I think, unfortunately, that May will stay around (DAMN) but that her annoying brother, Max (was that confirmed), will leave as soon as they reach Petalburg.

Rei_Zero
23rd September 2003, 11:22 PM
Gosh Hanada. Lay it of with the May semi-bashing. She's not a bad character. The only reason you probably dislike her is because she replaced Misty and I don't really see a point in hating a character for replacing another character. In fact, I would say your acting downright immature Hanada.

Sweet Mystic Mew
24th September 2003, 02:01 AM

And I think, unfortunately, that May will stay around (DAMN) but that her annoying brother, Max (was that confirmed), will leave as soon as they reach Petalburg.

Max will leave? Its good. He wasn`t annoying only needless (IMO). I hope, May will leave too. I don`t like her; she has so weak pokemon and...ummm...I don`t know, but I like Misty much more. It should be a normal group like in Johto and Kanto: Ash--Misty--Brock. Without guests:P

AKA Pokemon Fan
24th September 2003, 11:30 AM
*sighs* :no: Maybe if everybody stays in the show the "replacement" mystique surrounding May and Masato/Max will go away and people will see what great, unique, refreshing characters they are, or at least give them a chance. :yes:

Really, one good thing about them that nobody can argue against is that they are much more multi-dimensional and well-rounded than Tracey. They has pasts, relationships and homes while we know next to nothing about Tracey.

Light_Togetic
24th September 2003, 12:29 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with you about the 3 dimensional personalities thing. Personally, I don't mind if May stays, she's not my most favorite character in the world, but I think she plays more of a part than Masato. Eh, I don't know, I can't really make a huge judgement, seeing as I've only seen two episodes from AG with my own eyes. ^^; Right now it's only possible for me to make generalizations about the characters.

Scyther2015
24th September 2003, 11:55 PM
Looking at the sprite Fossil Kabutops made as well as the larger Misty pic I saw somewhere else with the new clothes drawn onto her, I have to say...when at the right angle the new outfit does look good.

soggy_cardboard
25th September 2003, 09:32 PM
haha, wouldn't it be funny if the the ninjask+shedinja belonged to misty !:o

hahaaha:D

Hanada Tattsu
26th September 2003, 01:26 AM
Listen, I don't like them. I've given them chances, I don't like them. They're just too amateur for my taste, that's all. Oh well, let's continue with our discussions.

Chris 2.1
26th September 2003, 03:49 PM
Well its nice seeing Misty back, but May worries me. She obviously doesnt need to catch many Pokemon for contests, in fact I'm sure she'll concentrate on Beautifly, which means she'll have 2 Pokemon! Torchic seems to get left out now, only sorta, but I hope May will catch more...

Misty's outfit is really cool, I like it! I suppose now we have a pretty cool, 5-peice group to be reckoned with! In Kanto and Johto, it was TR=3 VS Ash&co=3, but now TR are kinda outnumbered! Hehe.

Rei_Zero
26th September 2003, 07:47 PM
Now saying that Hanada, I'm pretty sure you didn't really enjoy Kanto Ash either.

Potato Dude
26th September 2003, 08:03 PM
I'm sure assaulting Psyduck is very professional.

The Muffin Man
26th September 2003, 11:46 PM
Listen, I don't like them. I've given them chances, I don't like them. They're just too amateur for my taste, that's all. Oh well, let's continue with our discussions.

Misty was amateurish at one point. You've made it quite clear that you don't like her because she temporarily replaced Misty, and liking her upsets the fanboy code of honor.

Hanada Tattsu
27th September 2003, 12:26 AM
That's one of the reasons, but May is too, well, weak willed. Misty was a gym leader at one point, and she has a way with Pokemon, and she actually trains.

Potato Dude
27th September 2003, 07:41 PM
May doesn't train? Explain Beautifly and Silver Wind.

Hanada Tattsu
28th September 2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Potato Dude
May doesn't train? Explain Beautifly and Silver Wind.

As I said before, May only trains for contests, Mistyq, in a sense trains for battles as well. Two different things. Now, can we get back to the original topic, not another May/Misty debate.

Rei_Zero
28th September 2003, 11:08 AM
Well, Misty only trains for battles. Those are quite different methods of training. May needs to be able to make her attacks look both nice and strong at the same time. And Hanada, you were the one that started this debate.

Hanada Tattsu
28th September 2003, 11:12 AM
Okay, you guys have been really mean to me, in topics and out. JUst because I like Misty does not give you the right to do stuff like this. Now we can both stop and start talking abotu Misty again.

Okay, I was a bit dissapointed that she did not bring Horsea with her but I am sorta glad that she brought Psyduck, its the only BASIC Pokemon that anybody she has with her from the Indigo days.

Rei_Zero
28th September 2003, 11:23 AM
You are the one that started it Hanada. If you read what you were saying, you might notice that you were very close to breaking a certain rule in the anime forums.

Hanada Tattsu
28th September 2003, 11:27 AM
Okay, then let's just all stop this. Allright, all right.

Anyways, I kinda wanted Misty to have a new bag, if you look, you will notice that the bag she is carrying is the same red bag that she had all during Kanto and Johto, and Ash and Brock had new equiptment, so why not?

Entropy
28th September 2003, 11:28 AM
Actually, I like the red bad. It suits her fiery personality.

Fossil Kabutops
28th September 2003, 11:31 AM
But isn't ash's backpack also the same as in Kanto, Jotho etc.? If not, just my mistake...

Hanada Tattsu
28th September 2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Entropy
Actually, I like the red bad. It suits her fiery personality.

Yeah, it does indeed, that one will be a classic, but since Misty doesn't seem to be that tomboyish anymore, I was expecting a purse or something, that would have been cute.

Entropy
28th September 2003, 11:47 AM
Oh, no, no, no.

The bag is the best part. Misty...with a purse. Nah... I think we get enough edification from her very few girly-look scenes, like she lets her hair down or something.

Fossil Kabutops, the bookbags are not the same. The one he currently has has a sort of 'halk-pokeball' design which his old one lacked. At least, I think.

Hanada Tattsu
28th September 2003, 01:44 PM
Yeah, Entropy is correct. Ash and Brock both have different backpacks on them. I think Misty retained the most of her original self, she has the same hairstyle, the same bag, and I believe she has the same shoes, but somebody has to clarify that for me who has seen the episode.

Fossil Kabutops
28th September 2003, 02:03 PM
No she has defenly other shoes! She now has some more like small boots.

Gravy
28th September 2003, 02:16 PM
I think Misty retained the most of her original self, she has the same hairstyle, the same bag, and I believe she has the same shoes, but somebody has to clarify that for me who has seen the episode. [/B]

I kinda disagree on that one. I think Brock's new outfit is very similar to the older version, there really isn't much difference at all. Still has a jacket, and still has an orange shirt.
Kabutops is...sorta right. They still look like trainers to me though. Unlike her older ones, that were red and white with a yellow lightning-like zig-zag, her new ones are just completly orange....horrible color for shoes, you have to admit ^_^0 Not that Haruka-chan's are any better ^_^0

Hanada Tattsu
29th September 2003, 01:20 AM
Brock looks much older than before, he also looks darker and more Japanese to me. Also, I like Misty's boots, they're cute. :D

Nikku-San
29th September 2003, 09:18 AM
I've probably said this in another topic before but: I love her new outfit! Freakin' awesome! And her new Pokemon team is sweet too! Go Gyarados!

But I must say (sorry Hanada) - May should stay too. She just adds another element to the show. Pokemon would get boring if it was all battles. The contests are cool and I enjoy them in the games.

Hanada Tattsu
29th September 2003, 10:54 PM
LOL, well, in my humble opinion, with Misty's return, I see no reason in May staying. In Petalburg, she and Max should just stay with Norman.

The Muffin Man
30th September 2003, 09:16 PM
I agree with Max leaving, but not in the least for May leaving.

Zak
30th September 2003, 09:26 PM
Heh, well... I personally don't want May to leave. Think about it. In all the ep series, it's been two boys and a one girl. I don't believe there was EVER a season with more than one girl. I'd like to see Misty return and BROCK leave :), besides, May needs to win contests, they're headed towards Fallarbor Town for a reason... she and Ash were fighting over weather to go to Lavaridge for the Gym, or Fallarbor for the Contest, and May got Fallarbor... it'd be pretty damn stupid of her to leave after making a big deal over it with Ash.

~Zak

Nikku-San
1st October 2003, 07:14 AM
Heh, well... I personally don't want May to leave. Think about it. In all the ep series, it's been two boys and a one girl. I don't believe there was EVER a season with more than one girl. I'd like to see Misty return and BROCK leave , besides, May needs to win contests, they're headed towards Fallarbor Town for a reason... she and Ash were fighting over weather to go to Lavaridge for the Gym, or Fallarbor for the Contest, and May got Fallarbor... it'd be pretty damn stupid of her to leave after making a big deal over it with Ash.

There's just one problem with that... you sicko... BROCK HAS MUDKIP! Now, I'm all for Brock being hit by a bus while Ash happens to be holding his Pokeballs, but Mudkip MUST STAY! *huggles Mudkip* Evil people plotting against the kawaii mud fish...

Hanada Tattsu
3rd October 2003, 08:54 PM
That would be funny. Right before they get to Fallarbor, May would leave, and then ash would be cussing her out as they are heading for Lavardige. :)

precita
6th April 2023, 03:04 PM
Hello 2003, people.

I come from 20 years in the future from the far flung year of 2023. Ash's adventure has finally ended. The Pokemon anime with Ash as a main character is over! He became world champion.

Misty did indeed come back with Brock, for about 9 episodes, and then left again. Misty fans from 2003...your wish was finally granted. No Pokeshipping ending though, and Ash continues to travel alone. I am a time traveler who will return from whence I came to the far future 20 years from now. Misty will stay gone for 20 years of episodes besides brief cameos....and after AG she won't return again for 12+ years till 2017 in a Sun/Moon series. Muahahahaahahaha!

Drago
12th May 2023, 08:08 AM
I refuse to believe this sorcery.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th May 2023, 04:01 AM
So many banned people on pages 1 and 2...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th May 2023, 04:26 AM
Not that any of these replies are exactly contributing, at least it's activity. I wish we could get 2003 back, at least TPM-wise.