PDA

View Full Version : Poll... Shoes :}

Cheesey
18th September 2003, 02:23 PM
Yeah, shoes :>

1. Do you like shoes? XD
2. Do you often buy shoes?
3. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
4. What’s your favourite sort of shoe? Why?
5. Are you wearing shoes right now? :O

~*~

1. I loev shoes x)
2. Not really. I'm happy getting a few different pairs of shoes at a time :>
3. I have... 4. :o School shoes, Trainers, Converse Boots and Boots.
4. I like Trainers and Converse Boots :o Trainers are easy to wear anywhere, and converse boots are just comfortable and cool XD
5. Nope, good old socks =P

Barunson's Spirit
18th September 2003, 03:57 PM
1. No.
2. No.
3. 5. Slippers, everyday shoes, cleets [soccer shoes], and 2 pairs of shoes that I don't wear.
4. Slippers.
5. Socks?

Jay
18th September 2003, 04:39 PM
1/. Wearing them? Well I guess I'm going to have to say yes.

2/. Whenever I need to I'll buy them.

3/. I'm not willing to count but approximately 10 pairs- some are too small, some I never wear. They're all trainers - I can wear them in school so they can be my school shoes also.

4/. Trainers, no reason. School shoes are very uncomfortable, that's probably the only type I hate.

5/. Yeha I am.

Hexae
18th September 2003, 04:50 PM
1. Not really, I prefer bare or socked.
2. Nope, see above.
3. Four I think.. two are sandals.
4. Sandals, because they are comfortable and don't make my feet sweaty.
5. No, socks.

Silver Ledian
19th September 2003, 01:02 PM
1. Do you like shoes? XD

-----

1) When I'm in the house, I prefer to walk around in my socks rather than in my shoes because they often get too clostraphobic (sp?) but when I'm outside...I kinda have to wear them. I guess yes :p

2) No, my mum buys them for me. In a year, I'd say that I get around 3 pairs of shoes - a pair for school, a pair at Christmas and a pair at Easter and that normally does me for a year. But now that I have a job in a sports shop (where there are loads of shoes), I'm guessing I'll be buying my own...and a bit more often at that too :)

3) Let me count *goes around room looking* I have 6 pairs of shoes - 1 pair of black 'Fila' shoes for school, 2 pairs of brown boots and 3 pairs of ordinary trainers, 'Adidas' and 'Nike'. ^^

4) I guess I prefer trainers because they're more comfortable but if I'm going out at night with friends...I normally wear a pair of boots with my jeans...just to dress up a bit, hehe. They're not thigh high or anything oO;; just like desert boots or something, except brown ones.

5) Yep, a pair of blue Adidas trainers. I'm going out soon =)

-----

Nice polls, as usual, Chris ;)

Pichu
19th September 2003, 01:09 PM
1. Do you like shoes? XD

Sure...

Only if it is ruined / worn out.

Two pairs. One is for car washing. One is for other good things I guess.

Nike. cuz they are cool.

Shox. (not socks, Shox) =P

Wergoheb
19th September 2003, 03:14 PM
1. I like shoes... but they don't like me

2. Due to me spending all my money on stupid things *cough*yugiohfoodandvideogames*cough* and scrounging up money to pay for college... i rarely buy shoes before they fall apart

3.i have multiple shoes... at least 7 pairs, but only because i never throw any away. I bought a pair of Filas at the begining of summer, and they are messed up now. My new shoes are converses (not the gay ones) and they are starting to get ugly. I own a pair of Timbs, some dress shoes, and like three pairs of cleats (one football, one baseball, and one pair of soccer cleats i wore during baseball)

4. i have always been a fan of those water shoe thingeys... but people judge you if you wear them in public :{\

5. My converses... i'm not sure what kind they are, but they are red with the suade on the front. Feel the suade... ooooooooooh

en0miz
19th September 2003, 05:12 PM
Wergoheb, I guess you're talking about the old school converse sneakers. I think those are alright. :<

1. Do you like shoes? XD
Dressy shoes, I could care less about. I probably have about two pairs, and I just use them for when I go to church and other formal activites. When it comes to sneakers... that's a different story. I love wearing new sneakers... what ghetto girl doesn't? :P I like most brands except New Balance (even though a certain style of this shoe is starting to get popular now), And 1, and Sketchers. There type of sneakers always looked so corny to me. x_x

Of course. The last pair I brought was at the beginning of August, a pair of white K-Swiss. Tomorrow, I'm hitting the stores for these (http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_d2e0165697696e88db1b19365dacfb68/i-1.JPG) (well sort of... the ones I want look like that, but the checks are also red). I'd say I buy about 4-5 new pairs of sneakers a year. :wave: That may seem like a lot, but you should see how some of the guys and girls are like here... I know a few girls who get a new pair of sneakers every two weeks or so. o_O

I currently have about 10-15 pairs of shoes that fit me. The ones I wear the most would be my K-Swiss, white and clear bottom uptowns (Nike Air Force Ones), and Phat Farm white/blue classics.

If you haven't guess by now, sneakers. They're so comfortable and its easy to match your outfit to them.

Nope. My shoes always come off the minute I enter the house. I'm currently wearing my blue penguin in a yellow background socks, blue and yellow striped pajama shorts, and blue shirt. :yes: I enjoy matching, even when it comes to socks. xD;

Crystal Mew
20th September 2003, 12:24 AM
1. I guess

2. nope..not really

3. jeeze, I have like...3 pairs >_>; my sister has like 5x as many as I do..it isn't fair..but yeah, I have big feet, so...not too many 'cute' shoes in my size

4. I guess sneakers. they are the most comfortable.

5. Nope... I have barefeet atm. 8) which is how I like to be inside my house...considering I hate wearing shoes in my house, or socks.

mr_pikachu
20th September 2003, 03:07 AM
1. Do you like shoes? XD
Uh, yeah, I do like to keep my feet covered when I walk on hot pavement. If that's what you mean.

Only when I manage to destroy my pair (which has happened on occasion) or I outgrow them.

Counting sandals... four. One pair of sandals, one pair of boots, one pair of tennis shoes, and one pair of lawn mowing shoes.

Sandals, since they don't suffocate my feet. :rolleyes:

No, I'm barefoot at my computer, as I often am at home.

Mab the Mad Clefable
16th October 2003, 11:51 AM
1. Sorry about the gap- I'm not quite sure what has happened, but just scroll down and you'll find my reply!!!!!!!

1. Yes, I like shoes.
2.I don't buy them that often unless its sale time or I see something quite wonderful.
3. I think I have quite a lot really.
4. I like my PVC boots with the awkward ties best.
5. No, I'd rather go barefoot in the house.

Yukitsukai
16th October 2003, 02:40 PM
1. Do you like shoes? XD

1. I wear them because the school gets mad if you don't ._.
2. Beginning of the school year, whenever I see a pair I like.
3. um........ 11. ._. 5 pairs of normal shoes, a pair of combat boots, 2 pairs of high heels, and 3 pairs of sandals.
4. I like combat boots because they go with god near everything and they make for good threats =3
5. Nope, I have socks on as I type o.o;

EDIT: forgot my sandals... o.o;

Moonlight Espeon
16th October 2003, 04:26 PM
Yeah, shoes :>

1. Do you like shoes? XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. No. They suffocate my feet ;-; especially when I'm playing soccer. And I hate having my toes separated by stupid sandals >_< and the other ones fall off too much...

2. Not really. I don't really use my shoes for much extreme stuff =P but I have gotten new shoes for odd reasons before o_O (dirtiness, etc.)

3. Only one that I really use. The other ones are a size too small, but I use them for car washing and stuff :P

4. I like just normal sneakers. Especially the ones with the fuzzy tongues x3 they feel really comfortable, even though they make me feet sweaty X_x;;

5. No. I'm barefoot while I'm typing, as usual. >3

woz
16th October 2003, 04:32 PM
1. :yes: i like shoes.
2. rarely. only when i need them.
3. 4. 3 pairs of trainers and 1 pair of "smart"/"school"/"whateveryouwanttocallthem" shoes.
4. trainers. they are comfortable.
5. yes i am wearing my smart shoes; i wore them to college today for some reason and i haven't taken them off yet.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th October 2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

1. Do you like shoes? XD

1. Yes, shoes come in handy when there is half a meter snow on the ground.
2. I have been an effective consumer and had to get more than one pair a year. I walk in a peculiar way and my heels hit the ground at a too high speed for average jogging shoes.
3. 1,2,3,4...5. Not all of them suitable for public use.
4. I love the leather Roovers I mostly wear nowadays. The hallways at school echo quite well.
5. No, right now when I write this I am not even wearing socks. Tomorrow I will go to library where they have an Internet connection and there I will be wearing the Roovers when I actually post this reply.

AntiAsh Superstar
19th October 2003, 05:52 AM
1. Ummm... can I say I'm totally indifferent? Apart from really silly boots, but that may be more to do with my love of gothic clothing than it does any affection for footwear as a whole...
2. Only when necessary, I can't afford to blow all me cash on loads of shoes when one pair will suffice.
3. One... well, tell a lie, two, but the second are falling to bits. I just have a regular pair of smartish shoes that I wear for pretty much anything.
4. See me answer to question 1, if it's really over the top I'll like it. Those boots with the buckles down the sides are really cool, I'd love a pair of those one day. :)
5. No, I'm in the house and I've only really just got up anyway. I was wearing shoes earlier coz Soo dropped a wine glass and I didn't much fancy bleeding, but that's all cleaned up now and the floor's a more foot friendly zone. :o

Darkmaster Kagemusha
19th October 2003, 10:07 AM
1. Do you like shoes? XD
--....not....really

--When the pair I have has been worn out or I need new gym shoes

--2, my normal ones, and my gym ones

--Hiking boots, I don't know why, they're just more comfortable.

--No, I'm not

Gligar_Man
19th October 2003, 10:23 AM
1. sure, they keep my feet not bloody when walking over stuff people werent meant to walk over
2. no
3. 1
4. lugs, X)... they have the most comfortable shoe
5. invisible shoes