Cheesey
18th September 2003, 02:29 PM
Polls, polls, polls XD

1. Do you get confused easily?
2. Do you confuse people?
3. Do you wish you could/couldn’t? :o
4. Do you enjoy being/not being confused? XD

.::.

1. Very easily... IRL not so much, because I take things in more easily, but ol... I'm confused all the time XP
2. Yes :o I confuse people a lot, for example when they say something, and I think they mean something else, and I start talking about it and they're all O_o;; wtf :o Also when I ramble like I'm doing now people have no idea what I'm talking about half the time xD
3. I like confusing people. :>
4. I don't like being confused, becuase whenever I am, nobody else is and I feel all stupid X_x;

Mikey
18th September 2003, 02:41 PM
1. Yes, big words and alliterations make me go :confused:
2. I confuse people some times with my comments that seem to have no point, but makes you think for hours before realizing they do. I also confuse people a lot with my sarcasm. See number 1.
3. Doesn't bother me, confusion is normal.
4. Yes, It makes me seem dumb, then people think I'm dumb, then are surprised to find that I are smart.:P

Blinky121
18th September 2003, 05:49 PM
1. I get confused because I don't listen. Shiny objects distract me, so don't bother talking to me.

2. Yeah, when I forget what I'm saying half-way through my sentences. Solution: Don't talk as much.

3. I don't care, really.

4. Um...no? I think you confused me. I don't really "enjoy" being confused, and I don't know anyone who would...well, actually, Mikey said he does, so OK, I do know someone who likes it...

Crystal Mew
19th September 2003, 01:23 AM
....DUDE Cheesey, you confuse me :no:

1. depends.... sometimes I don't get what people are trying to say, and online, or when I'm texting people, I get confused by their...emotions. its hard for me to tell if they are being sarcastic, mad, happy, and that confuses me :)

2. XD yes. irl, and o/l sometimes irl I just start sayign something, and people are always like '...huh o_o' then I always have to say 'NVM! jeeze' lol =)

3. o_o; huh.... eiether way, I couldn't/don't care :o

4. dude...really. you ARE confusing me :< um...was the answer yes? :yes:

Jay
19th September 2003, 02:08 AM
1/. I got confused today when Syberia kept kissing me. :( Poor soul. I hope Karin doesn't read this, she might get jealous. =P

2/. I like to confuse people by changing fonts and background colours on AIM - Syberia thought I was Karin and I often like to imitate Danny =p

3/. I would like to confuse people like you more often, yes. I probably do for all I know.

4/. Being confused is fun but sometimes it's really annoying that you don't know what's going on and that sort of stuff x__x I'd prefer to not be confused and know everything. :)

mr_pikachu
20th September 2003, 03:47 AM
Quite often.

Even more often than the aforementioned statement. See, confused you right there, didn't I?

I wish people understood me more, so I could carry on more relevant conversations to what I'm thinking of, rather than superficial conversations.

4. Do you enjoy being/not being confused?
I hate being confused, unless it's in the sense of being in suspense, or trying to figure out a murder mystery, etc.

Sir Chris
20th September 2003, 04:30 AM
. Do you get confused easily?
4. Do you enjoy being/not being confused? XD

1. No
2. Early and often, I don't know why, I just use a lot of big words and ramble on
3. well, sometimes it is amusing, however, I do it a bit much.
4. enjoy it? sure why not.

~ Chris

shatteredcrystalice
20th September 2003, 04:34 AM
1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. I enjoy being NOT confused

ILikePokemonP
22nd September 2003, 12:36 AM

Sometimes if I'm overstimulated and there's lots of information to take in. *Jumps up and down*

Sometimes, accidentaly and on purpose.

It doesn't bother me really.

4. Do you enjoy being/not being confused?

Depends if I need to pay attention or not.