PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Johto's near or last episode has Blaziken in it!

Saturos
18th September 2003, 02:53 PM
I think this is old news or I'm just kind of slow. Many people at my school (high school) said that Johto's near-last episode features Blaziken in it. Two weeks ago on Kids' WB!, they showed a clip of Pokemon with a split-second photo of Blaziken in Pokemon Master Quest. I saw that, but the kids at school says Ash goes against one (or sees it) in the Silver Conference. Is this true?

~Saturos

PS: It was a split-second picture of Blaziken on TV, I taped it, but I have no picture to show it...

The_Missing_Link
18th September 2003, 02:57 PM
*blinks*

Blaziken was in Pop Goes The Sneasel, which aired 2 days ago. You're actually a year or so late

Saturos
18th September 2003, 03:04 PM
Two days ago was Tuesday! Anyways, my sister ejected the tape out of the VCR when I went to Karate on "Saturday", the day the episode aired, so it wasn't my fault.

~Saturos

Gaborn
18th September 2003, 03:36 PM
The WB has been showing new episodes all week. Blaziken was in the episode that aired on tuesday ;D

Zak
18th September 2003, 03:43 PM
Contrary to my temp nickname, this IS Zak, lol, and yeah, this IS old. Well, there was an episode two days ago with Blaziken, as mentioned above. Also, this is the Spoiler subforum, so... chances are everyone who visits this part of AD would know that... but anyways, even if it was posted outside, there was an ep two days ago with it.

~Zak