PDA

View Full Version : Yu-gi-oh!: Infiltration

GT Ball X
28th December 2002, 03:38 PM
It's a story about Yu-gi-oh, starring me and my brother as Drake and Brent Kolmar, two elite duelists on a mission to defeat the Rare Card Hunters. Here's the plot: The Rare Card Hunters have kidnapped Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai, Pegasus, and other elite duelists and taken their best cards and distributed them amongst themselves. It's our mission to rescue the hostages by pursuing the leader of the Rare Card Hunters, Marik, to weekly duel tournaments held around the world. The Rare Card Hunters invite elite duelists into these tournaments, hoping to win their rare cards. They also hold an event called "Card Raffle", more on that later. It is believed that somewhere on one of these tournament grounds the hostages are being held, and we must save them. As a bonus, we get to get their rare cards until then. Today, I'll just be posting Drake's and Brent's decks. I'll write more of the story when I have more time. So, without further adieu, here's the decks:

Drake's Deck
Summoned Skull
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Polymerization
Raigeki
Rush Recklessly
Black Pendant
Megamorph
Blackland Fire Dragon
Koumori Dragon
Twin-Headed Fire Dragon
Black Skull Dragon
Gaia the Dragon Champion
Thunder Dragon
Thunder Dragon
Thunder Dragon
Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon
Tri-Horned Dragon
Monster Reborn
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Graceful Charity
Ultimate Offering
Mirror Force
Ryu-ran
Lord of D.
Flute of Summoning Dragon
Black Luster Ritual
Black Luster Soldier
Tri-Horned Dragon
Meteor Dragon
Polymerization
Pot of Greed
Magic Jammer
Magic Jammer
Crawling Dragon #2
Two-headed King Rex
Lord of D.
Lava Atonement Ritual
Mythic Dragon
Riryoku
Heavy Storm
Swords of Revealing Light
Change of Heart
Seiyaryu
Seiyaryu
Serpent Night Dragon
Meteor B. Dragon
Hyozanryu

And there it is, the perfect dragon deck. I'm starting to run out of room, so I'll be right back with Brent's Mega Magic Deck.

GT Ball X
28th December 2002, 03:50 PM
Okay, I'm back. Here's Brent's Mega Magic Deck

Brent's Deck
Megamorph
Raigeki
Magic Jammer
Magic Jammer
Dragon Capture Jar
Mirror Force
Negate Attack
Millenium Shield
Change of Heart
Skull Knight
Ancient Brain
Tainted Wisdom
Polymerization
Polymerization
Summoned Skull
Zoa
Metalmorph
Metal Zoa
Zera Ritual
Zera the Mant
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Black Skull Dragon
Mystical Elf
Dark Elf
Jirai Gumo
Spear Cretin
Monster Reborn
Sengenjin
Remove Trap
Cyber-Tech Alligator
Cyber Jar
Just Desserts
Spellbinding Circle
Heavy Storm
Stern Mystic
Moisture Alien
Jigen Bakudan
Dark Magician
Dark Magic Ritual
Magician of Black Chaos
Launcher Spider
Judge Man
7 Completed
Slot Machine
Riryoku
Machine King
Barrel Dragon

And there it is. PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an RPG. This is only a story. More later.

GT Ball X
30th December 2002, 09:45 AM
*Events occur. Time passes. People and places come and go with the ever-flowing current of time. But then, when you least expect it, history repeats itself. The events of the past recurr, and with the same effects, good or bad, that last occured. Unless those who are aware of the past seek to change it...*

Drake: Gah! What was that?! A voice in my head... or was it just a dream? It must have been, I'm still in my sleeping bag, I'm still in my tent. But it seemed so real... it was trying... to warn me or something. What was it? It's already starting to seep out, like sand in my fingers...

Brent: Helloo-ooo! are you in there? Get up already, or I'm going without you!

Drake: Oh, that's right, the tournament, I've gotta go. But that dream... no time for that now, this is my mission. I'll worry about that dream later, I've got to save Yugi...

My brother and I camped in the woods outside the tournament grounds. It was our mission to find Yugi and the others and save them from Marik. Who knows what he would do with them and their cards. Probably distribute the cards among his minions, but what about the others?

Brent: Hey, what are you spacing out about over there? You've been acting weird all morning.

Drake: Huh? Oh, nothing.

Brent: Whatever.:rolleyes: Hey, there it is. Wow, look at the crowd!

Intercom: Welcom, elite duelists, to our Rare Card Tournament!
I will explain the rules to you all. The rules are a combination of the Duelist Kingdom and Domino City Tournament rules. Each player will start with 8000 life points. No tributes are required to summon monsters, and all other rules apply. But as an additional rule, the loser of each duel will have to forfeit their rarest card. So be sure you duel cautiously...

My rarest card? Man, I'd hate to to lose ANY of my cards, let alone my legendary Mythic Dragon. It's my prized card. But there's no way I'm gonna lose even one duel. I'll win em' all!

Brent: Come on, we've gotta get moving!

Drake: Righ, let's go.

We entered the dueling ground, crowded to capacity with duelists, but no sooner had I even entered, then someone grabbed my arm and swung me around.

???: Hey, duel me now, kid!

It's a Rare Card Hunter!

Drake: Fine, you're on. My rare card is Mythic Dragon, what's yours?

The Rare Card Hunter reached into his deck, and pulled out... what the, a Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
__________________________________________________ _

Pretty nice, huh? Super-dramatic opening dialogue, don't ya' think? More later.:wave:

GT Ball X
31st December 2002, 10:06 AM
Drake: Let's duel!

I strapped on my duel disk and placed the cards on the recognition slot. The Hunter and I played Janken to see who would go first, and I won.

Drake: For my first move, I lay one card face down in defense mode. Your move.

Hunter: I attack with Judge Man!

A holographic Judge Man appeared on the field and charged my face down card with a mighty slam of his club. My face down card was revealed.

Drake: Ha! You've attacked my Hyozanryu, and it has a defense of 2,800. Your attack costs you 600 life points.

Life Points:
Me: 8,000 Rare Card Hunter: 7,400

Drake: My move now. *draws card* I play Seiyaryu in attack mode! I also equip Hyozanryu with Black Pendant.

My Seiyaryu appeared on the field in a blinding flash of flame. It's stats appeared beside it: 2,500/2,300 At the same time, a necklace with a shining black jewel appeared around Hyozanryu's neck, making it's stats 2,600/3,300.

Drake: Seiyaryu, attack with Mystic Flame!

Seiyaryu took to the air and dived at Judge Man, firing a jet of purplish-red flame. Judge Man was burnt to a crisp and dissapeared from the field.

Drake: Now, Hyozanryu, attack his life points!

Hyozanryu rushed forward and swung his tail, stopping in front of the Card Hunter and damaging his points.

Life Points:
Me: 8,000 Rare Card Hunter: 4,500

Hunter: I play Dark Hole!

A swirling vortex appeared on the field and sucked in my monsters, then dissapeared.

Hunter: Now I Sengenjin in attack mode! And I'm having him attack your life points!

Sengenjin appeared on the field, as did his stats: 2,750/2,500. He then pulled out a mace and swung a mighty blow. My life points dropped.

Life Points:
Me: 5,250 Rare Card Hunter: 4,500

Drake: A luck play, but I'm afraid this duel isn't over yet. I play Pot of Greed and draw two new cards. Hm, yes, I'll play monster Reborn to revive my Seiyaryu, and I'll also summon Tri-Horned Dragon in attack mode!

Hunter: :o

Seiyaryu reappeared on the field, and Tri-Horned Dragon appeared with his stats beside him: 2,850/2,350.

Drake: First, Tri-Horned Dragon will attack Sengenjin. Then Seiyaryu will attack your life points directly!

My monsters on the field did just that, and Card Hunters Life Points fell accordingly.

Life Points:
Me: 5,250 Rare Card Hunter: 1,900

Hunter: Y-you wont's beat me! I'll defend with the Millenium Shield!

Millenium Shield appeared on the field with its stats: 0/3,000.

Drake: Do you honestly think I can't beat that? I'll summon Curse of Dragon in attack mode, and I'll also play Lava Atonement Ritual! I offer Seiyaryu and Tri-Horned Dragon in order to summon the aweome Mythic Dragon!

A massive lave pool appeared on the field beneath my monsters. Suddenly, two huge columns of fire erupted upward and suck in Seiyaryu and Tri-Horned Dragon, then drew them into the lava. Then the lava began to violently bubble, and out of it it rose, with its five fearsome heads and giant body, Mythic Dragon! Its stats appeared beside it: 5,000/4,000.

Drake: Now Mythic Dragon attack Millenium Shield, then Curse of Dragon attack your Life Points!

Mythic Dragon fired five beams from its mouths, and Millenium Shield was fried. Then with a fiery fire stream, Curse of Dragon eliminated the rest of my opponent's life points.

Hunter: Noooooooooo! *slams card field*

I took my new Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and Rare Card Hunter slumped away, utterly defeated.

Pretty cool, huh? Tell me what you think of this story, peoples, I need some feedback. Later.:wave:

GT Ball X
4th January 2003, 04:50 PM
So far so good. I already have a brand new card. I just hope all the battles go this well, I don't want to lose any. Suddenly my thoughts are interupted by a voice on the intercom.

Intercom: Attention all duelists, it's time to play Card Raffle! All participants report to the center of the dueling grounds.

Brent and I went to the center of the grounds and met with a huge crowd. A Rare Hunter was standing on a raised platform and speaking into a mike.

Hunter: Here are the Card Raffle rules. Step up to this machine, put a card in the slot, and pull the lever. If you win, you get your card back and another rare card as well. So step up and try your luck!

Hmm, seems interesting, but I'd better test this guy. I pull from my pocket my covert lie detector wristwatch and talk to the Rare Hunter.

Drake: So this is isn't fixed or anything, is it?

Hunter: Of course not, perfectly safe.

I secretly looked at the detector. It flashed green and said TRUE. So this game is on the level. Okay, I'll play. I walk up to the machine and put a card in the slot, Serpent Night Dragon. I pull the lever, the reel spins, and I win! Out of the slot comes my Serpent Night Dragon and another rare dragon, Mikazukinoyaiba(2,200/2,350). Meanwhile, Brent puts in his Machine King, wins, and out of the slot comes...Toon World?! That belongs to Pegasus. It's one of a kind! *mumble,mumble* Oh, well, I came of good, too, this new card's really rare. Brent and I step off the platform, and into trouble. A serious-looking guy comes up to Brent and says, "Hey, kid, give me that card or duel me for it!" "Fine, I'll duel you." said Brent.

Mookie
8th January 2003, 10:22 AM
I pull from my pocket my covert lie detector wristwatch and talk to the Rare Hunter.

I secretly looked at the detector. It flashed green and said TRUE. So this game is on the level. Okay, I'll play. I walk up to the machine and put a card in the slot, Serpent Night Dragon. I pull the lever, the reel spins, and I win! Out of the slot comes my Serpent Night Dragon and another rare dragon, Mikazukinoyaiba(2,200/2,350). Meanwhile, Drake puts in his Machine King, wins, and out of the slot comes...Toon World?!

Umm, it is like, Drake talked to the Rare Hunter with the detector and then he plays the Raffle and meanwhile DRAKE played too....
Typo or something?

Nonethless, good fic :D:yes: :wave:

GT Ball X
10th January 2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Mookie
I pull from my pocket my covert lie detector wristwatch and talk to the Rare Hunter.

I secretly looked at the detector. It flashed green and said TRUE. So this game is on the level. Okay, I'll play. I walk up to the machine and put a card in the slot, Serpent Night Dragon. I pull the lever, the reel spins, and I win! Out of the slot comes my Serpent Night Dragon and another rare dragon, Mikazukinoyaiba(2,200/2,350). Meanwhile, Drake puts in his Machine King, wins, and out of the slot comes...Toon World?!

Umm, it is like, Drake talked to the Rare Hunter with the detector and then he plays the Raffle and meanwhile DRAKE played too....
Typo or something?

Nonethless, good fic :D:yes: :wave:

Oops, yep, that was a typo, thanks for pointing it out, Mookie. I've edited it to be correct, so now it says "Brent put in his Machine King". Thanks for the giving me the compliment, I've been wantin' feedback.:D