PDA

View Full Version : Misty Enters! Togepi And The Kindom Of Illusion!! (PREVIEW!)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th September 2003, 01:48 AM
TVTOKYO updated their Yokoku section http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/main.html before my very eyes, and I thought it would be great to have any information about this important episode as soon as possible. So I interprepted the text in English, in order to post it. This is a bit obscure, and it does not reveal too much:

Kasumi Enters! Togepii And The Kindom Of Illusion!!

Heading for Hajitsuge town, Satoshi and friends have arranged that they meet Kasumi after a long time in an oasis located in sands on their way. Kasumi was going to take part in a Togepii festival opened in a hotel in the oasis, but was deceived by Team Rocket, suggested executive committees, and Togepii was kidnapped to a land named Mirage Kindom!

It seems that Togepii, taken to Mirage Kindom, is an essential Pokémon who has been decided to be the king. Satoshi and others, running after, meet Hanzoo, a regent who is going to use Togepii in order to become a king himself, and it becomes a battle...

Kasumi=Misty
Satoshi=Ash
Togepii=Togepi

EDIT: They use a Japanese term 'Oosama' i.e. a king instead of 'Jooo', a queen, so I think this proves Misty's Togepi is male.:rolleyes:

EDIT2: Edited a bit my interpreption, I should not use English words I do not know...

Animelee
19th September 2003, 02:43 AM
Wow, so that's what happens? Thanks, man. :)

Yeah, a lot of people have been saying that Togepi was a queen or a princess, but I guess you proved 'em wrong.

I wonder if there'll be any AAML moments?

Gravy
19th September 2003, 04:39 AM
Aiyah, she brought Corsola with her...why Misty? WHY?! 0_o

It says that thry're in 'an oasis among the sands' so that must mean they're passing through the desert route already. Hmm. I hope Cacturn, Trapinch or Vibrava apear soon then.
Anyways, reading/ watching the preveiw makes it seem like an unusually interesting episode. There seems to be quite a few battle sequences, and a decent plot that revolves arouind Togepi ( a miracle! :o )

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th September 2003, 07:25 AM
That translation was typed in our computer class in one hour, while most of my fellow students were taking a written examination on Swedish language. This episode wasn't the only reason why I won't do it myself until next spring, though...:D

Corsola? Hmm, would someone be kind enough to tell what happens in the video clip on that page for those people like me who can't download Real Player?

Gravy
19th September 2003, 07:28 AM
Well, basically you see her throw a Lure Ball at the end of the clip. And as we all know, Misty used her Lure Ball on a certain irritating piece or coral -_-0
Meh, sorry, I should have really explained it a little more to begin with ^_^0

Scyther2015
19th September 2003, 10:44 AM
I'm glad it seems Togepi is leaving. Aside from the fact that I personally just don't like that egg, it's turned Misty into a rather boring character over time. The summary sounds like a good episode though, and i expect it will indeed be pretty emotional, especially if Togepi is indeed leaving.

Animelee: I don't know, but the Pokeshipper in me says maybe we'll finally see a glimpse of Ash's side of things if Misty really is as upset as she should be having to leave togepi behind. :P

I also expect to see a nice reunion scene. I mean come on, shippy or not, Misty's been gone for 40-somehting episodes, I don't expect a quick wave and a "Hi how've you been?" and that's it.

Pezz
19th September 2003, 02:20 PM
I'm really hoping that Psyduck stowed away with Misty and is in Corsola's pokeball. The way it cuts off on the end like that and the ball doesn't pop up get;s me excited, of course this is probably me overreacting.

I was really hoping she'd bring Staryu, Politoed, or Psyduck. Corsola gets on my nerves...

Crystal Mew
19th September 2003, 03:47 PM
Thats intresting to hear :) I;m glad Misty is finally back, well, I'm asuming she's back for good...anyways, even though, I kinda have grown to despise that little egg, it might be kinda sad to see it go ;-;

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 01:43 AM
YES! YES! She's returning! Well, Togepi is gone, but maybe just for this episode, and we know she brings Corsola with her, I just hope she brings Horsea. And her clothes are CUTE!

Light_Togetic
20th September 2003, 04:18 PM
Heh, there's so many threads about the various aspects of this episode, I get a bit confused about which ones I've replied to, and which ones I haven't! ^^;

It's nice to know that for sure, she's really going to come back, and stay back! I like Corsola, but I think it should've stayed at the gym, I mean, it got a ton of spotlight in Johto, so I think it's time for some old guys to make a comeback (*cough*PsyduckandHorsea*cough*) But, whatever.

Poor Brock... not the ear thing again! He'll never get a girl...

And I'm lad there's going to be another bad guy besides TR. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but it's nice to have some new blood in the mix! ^-^

Hanada Tattsu
20th September 2003, 08:17 PM
Well, we see Corsola today, but maybe she brought some other Pokemon with her. Come on, she had to bring Psyduck, and Horsea too.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th September 2003, 12:07 AM
I am sorry, I noticed one mistake in this translation after reading the new preview, and I corrected it in my first post. Hanzoo the regent is not going to make Togepi a king, he is a traitor who is just going to use Togepi in order to become a king himself! In the next episode, there will be more conflict. However, more mistakes I do not notice.

Hanada Tattsu
29th September 2003, 01:13 AM
Wow, thanks for letting us know. That Hanzhou guy is a real communist liberal, he steals, he thieves, and he plans to overthrow the government. Me don't like him. ):<