PDA

View Full Version : Special Episode 15: Togetic Enters

Latios Latias O
19th September 2003, 10:10 PM
Narrator:

As we last left our trainers, Ash, Misty, Brock, May and Masato were on their way to Rustboro City. They are now entering the dangerous Petalburg Woods. Will our friends make it to Rustboro or will they have to take refuge in back in Norman's gym?

The Crew:

"Ash, are you planning to train before you even try to battle Roxanne or are you just gonna take your chances?" said Misty.
"Of Course Im going to train. Im trying to find some Pokémon to battle and maybe catch," Ash replied.
"Well Roxanne uses Rock type Pokémon. A Grass or Water Pokémon is the best choice in this situation," Masato told Ash looking at his Pokédex.
"Imma go with Treeko!" Ash replied pulling Treeko's Pokéball off his belt.
Ash released Treeko. Treeko comes out of his Pokeball.
"Treeeeeeeeee," Treeko cried.

As our trainers walk deeper and deeper in to the woods they see the figure of a person in the distance. Brock calls out to the figure.

"Hey! Hey you. Are you lost? Do you need help?" Brock called out.
"No Im good," the voice responded.
The figure approached the gang and he was seen. He was about six feet tall and was kinda chubby. He had brown curly hair and had a whole belt filled with Pokeballs. He also had a Chikorita by his side.
"My name's Justin, what your's?" Justin asked the gang
"Well Im Brock, that's Misty, May, Masato and Ash," Brock responded to Justin.
"You wouldn't happen to be a Pokémon Trainer would you?" asked Ash with a glow in his eyes.
"Yes I am. I've been battling a long time. I beat the Pokémon League and the Silver Conference and now I signed up for the Hoenn League Tornament," Justin replied.
"O that's cool. Im competing in the Hoenn Tornament too," Ash answered. "How about a quick battle. One on one?"
"Well okay, but I wanna ask Misty something. Your Togepi does it know Metrenome yet?"
"No my Togepi is too little, it doesn't know any attack yet, why?" Misty asked puzzled.
"Just asking," Justin replied.

Ash and Justin prepared to battle. They cleared a small area of the woods.

"Okay Pikachu, I choose you!" Ash screamed.
"Pi-Pikachu!" Pikachu screamed awaiting Justin's Pokemon to appear.
"Misty I think you'll like this Pokemon, Togetic I choose you!" Justin screamed as Togetic appeard out of her Pokeball.
"Oh My God! Cool. It's a Togetic! Look Togepi its your evolvement. Someday you'll turn into a Togetic, when you like me enough..." Misty said as a tear ran down her cheek and fell on Togepi.
"Alright Togetic use Wish," Justin commanded Togetic.
Togetic put her hands together in prayer position and began to chant ancient sayings. A light then rose above her and remained there like a Halo.
"Ok Pikachu use Thuderbolt," Ash commanded. Pikachu shot a thunderbot at Togetic and she was hit. She spiraled to the floor.
"Yes its Super Effective," Brock said.
All of a sudden the Halo on top of Togetic's head was absorbed into her and Togetic regained all its energy.
" I bet you didn't see that coming now did you Ash? Wish is a normal attack that lets Togetic make a wish and it comes true when she needs it. In this case she regained all her energy," Justin explained to Ash.
Ash's jaw dropped as he realized what he had got himself into.
"Ha I can see that this is gonna be one tough battle," May said.

Who's that Pokémon...
http://www.angelfire.com/ill/dominicano32o87/WhosThatPok_mon.bmp
This Pokémon can only learn one attack. But it lets it have a array of Battle strategies.

mr_pikachu
20th September 2003, 01:56 AM
Okay, first of all, this needs to be more in the format of a story, rather than a script. Try adding more into the fic than shallow descriptions and short bits of dialogue. Tell how the character says something, whether he/she has a look on his/her face, a tone, etc. Also, work on describing things a bit deeper. For instance, don't just say they are entering the woods. Tell about the lush abundance of color, or about how the shadows are looming about, or something like that. Descriptions can make a lot of difference in a fic. One final thing: Don't, by any means, use "Narrator" and "The Crew" sections. Anything you (the narrator) has to say should be written out within the writing, rather than as a side note. Descriptions, actions, and dialogue can usually tell the story, though sometimes you may have to say it directly. Just don't separate it from the rest of the fic. Keep working on it, and it will get much, much better. You've got great potential; you've just got to learn how to use it. Good luck, and keep writing! I'll be watching! :wave:

EDIT: And watch your sig! I'm not sure if you realized it, but Suzie (Little_Pikachu) keeps as eye out for sigs that are too large, as well as obscene, etc. Watch yourself with the Latios/as Unown banner, or she might just decide to own your sig! I don't know the specific rules for size of pictures, but I do know that your pic greatly extends the width of your posts. I suggest you read her rules for sigs. They're located, ironically, in her sig. If you need to find it, she has a lot of posts down on the vB Help forum. It should be fairly easy to spot one.

Latios Latias O
20th September 2003, 11:26 AM
Thank you for the advice... Ill make my story better...

Who's That Pokémon?
Its Smeargle...
http://www.angelfire.com/ill/dominicano32o87/ItsSmeargle.PNG
Smeargle... Smeargle...

"So Ash you think you can really beat my Togetic? Believe me you haven't seen anything yet!" Justin screamed at Ash.
Ash came back to reality but wasn't sure what to do. He never encountered a Pokemon like this ever before. He started thinking if maybe this was too much for him. He was facing a Pokemon League and Silver Conference Champion. Can he win this? That's all he kept thinking to himself. Pikachu had the advantage here but with that Wish attack, Togetic would just keep on healing herself. What to do?
"I gotta keep fighting," Ash said to himself. He wasn't gonna quit this easily. He's been through harder matches before and he's overcome them. And he will continue to win.

"Okay Togetic, Hustle!" Justin said.
Hustle whats that? Ash opened up his Pokedex and looked up Togetic entry. Apparently Togetic's has the ability Hustle. Hustle increases Togetic attack but makes her extremely angry. Approach with extreme caution.
"Uh Oh... " May said as she over heard Dexter's entry.
Togetic began to Hustle and began to get angry. Her vein began to pop out of her head at the upper right corner or her forhead.
"Pikachu, Quick Attack now!" Ash commanded Pikachu.
Pikachu began to glow and then jetted towards Togetic. Togetic didn't pay any attention and just kept Hustling.
"Alright Togetic, Reflect," Justin commanded. Togetic put her hands in front of her and created a dome over her. Pikachu crashed into the dome and fell to the ground.
"Why aren't my attack working?" Ash thought.
"Hey Ash, don't you know anything about Pokemon? Reflect protects Togetic from all physical attacks," Justin told Ash.
Ash then commanded Pikachu to do a Thunder attack. Togetic countered it and began another Wish attack. Justin commanded a Return attack from Togetic. Togetic raced toward Justin and then rhicoshad back towards Pikachu. Pikachu was hit so had that he crashed into a near by tree and knocked it down. Ash ran towards Pikachu. Pikachu had fainted. Ash started to cry. Ash then starts to remember all the times he spend with Pikachu. He remember the first time Professor Oak gave Pikachu to him. He remembered when Pikachu saved him from a Spearow attack. He remembered how Pikachu helped him catch his first Pokemon. All these dreams of him and Pikachu together and him becoming a Pokemon Master have been shattered. Its too much for Ash to bare. Maybe he should just give up on his dream.
"Ash are you okay?" Misty asks Ash rubbing his sholders?
"Yea Im Okay... But why was that attack so powerful?" Ash replied.
"Return is an attack based on how much your Pokemon likes you. Justin said that he been through alot of battles. Him an Togetic must be really close. That's why the attack did so much damage," May told Ash.
"Ash Im sorry. I should of gone a little more easier on you. But you did want a Battle. Togetic lets go. Pick up Pikachu and give it to Ash," Justin said as he started to walk away.
Togetic picked up Pikachu and began to say something. Everyone noticed that there was a Halo on top of of her head again. Togetic then gave Pikachu to Ash and started to Fly towards Justin. She sat on his sholder. She looked back and closed her eyes. Her Halo moved from the top of her head and traveled towards Pikachu. It landed on it and Pikachu sprang up and smiled at Ash. He licked his cheek just like the first time Pikachu had been injured and Ash was there to help him. Ash looked at Togetic and Justin walk away into the shadows of the dark forests until he couldn't see them anymore. But then he heard something.
"Umbreon, Moonlight," Justin voice screamed.
"UMBREON!!!!!!!!!!!" Umbreon said as the forest filled with light.
"Don't worry Justin we will meet again. And when we do... Imma beat all six of your Pokemon... No matter how strong they are," Ash said to himself as he and Pikachu looked up at the moon that had just come out.
"Not if you don't start training," Misty, May, Brock and Masato all said at the same time laughing.
The gang all walked together towards Rustboro City. What a night it has been... And many night await....