PDA

View Full Version : TML vs OzAndrew (Ref Needed)

The_Missing_Link
28th December 2002, 05:20 PM
Alright, having another go at this

2 on 2
You choose first
I attack first
DQ: 4 days
Arena: Your choice
Ref: Active!!!!. I deleted my other battle because he was too inactive. Also, needs to have some experience

Andrew
28th December 2002, 05:42 PM
Hmmm.. I've decided to use my Meowth - Spikey a female ^^

Hee, this'll be fun! Now an arena... Heheheheh...

Now time for some desperate scheming, I choose the arena to be the one from the Shiny Gym in EBTV! More info on the Gym Here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2304&perpage=15&pagenumber=5) But basically, its on a flashing lit dancefloor which is made of bulletproof glass, there's a big disco ball, loud music, lots of flashing lights, shiny things and I'm guessing water and electricity don't mix... lol... so like yeah...
I'm shameless.

The_Missing_Link
28th December 2002, 05:49 PM
*nods*

I choose Hyperion! (male Eevee)

Ok buddy, try not to focus on the bright lights and such. First off, put up a good substitute to stand up against a few attacks. Then attack with a swift and then a bite

Substitute~Swift~Bite

Andrew
28th December 2002, 05:59 PM
Ok Spikey ^^ Try get in an Attract before that Sub which will probably take time and concentrations, then create your own Substitute and finish off with looking at your newfound love with a Hypnosis. She should still be in love with little old you :D Gogogogogo Spikey!

Attract/Sub/Hypnosis

Mr. Skrusti
29th December 2002, 01:26 PM
Here's the ref! Sorry I forgot about this X_X

The Missing Link vs. OzAndrew!

Spikey the Meowth vs. Hyperion the Eevee!

Round 1, BEGIN!
~~~~~~~~~

Both trainers walk into this....erm....disco arena? *stares at Ozandrew* o.o; ok...whatever....anyway, as I was saying, they walk into the Disco Arena, both wearing....WHO GAVE THESE GUYS THEIR OUTFITS?! *stares at the battlers wearing disco clothing* Ok, that does it, now I'm mad!

Sparx my chu': "What? I thought that they'd look cool, especially since we are in a disco arena...heh..heh..

Me: "That's my fault for appointing him clothsperson....sorry about that, minor setback. *sees the two battlers stareing at me* Oh, right, reffy?

Both trainers release their Pokemon, one, a spunky Meowth..

Sparx: Getting his groove on, :D

Me: Go to your room and stay there. We need to have THE talk again, don't we?

Sparx: AHHHHHH! NOT THE TALK! That doesn't scare me no more.

Me: GO!

Anyway, as I was saying.... The other, a hyperactive Eevee who just sits there, yawning at antics of the now dancing Meowth. THe attacks are shouted out, and the battle starts!

Spikey was not dancing for nothign however. She puts her best moves behind the Attract she concealed into the dance. Hyperion forgets totally about creating two of hisself. Wouldn't that confuse his lover into getting the wrong one? Hyperion smiles, and walks up to Spikey, rubbing all over her in an act of kindness.

Spikey, seeing her strategy is working, concentrates hard on creating a perfect copy of herself. It works, but Hyperion, seeing Spikey has tricked him, gets very angry, and remembers his moves he is supposed to use. Concentrating hard, he forms razor sharp stars of energy, sending them shooting towards...The copy! The copy looses some of its fluffing *XD, poor fluffing!* in the scuffle of the stars.

Hyperion, glad he is finally out of the hold of Spikey, charges forward, the dark energy gleaming off of her teeth as he opens them wide to take a Eevee sized mouth piece out of Spikey. Spikey sits there, glaring hard at the running Hyperion, concentrating all of her powers into hypnotizing the poor Eevee. It works, and Hyperion stumbles onto the ground, soundly sleeping dispite the dancing people and the loud blaring music. Spikey, content with what she has done, sits down, panting from the energy exertion....
~~~~~~~~~~

Spikey the Meowth: 75%
Effects: Nada
Spikey the Meowth's Substitute: 7% left.

Hyperion the Eevee: 95%
Effects: Sleeping

Yah yah, there ya go!

Mr. Skrusti
31st December 2002, 02:27 PM
TML, your toin!

The_Missing_Link
31st December 2002, 04:17 PM
Apparently Skrusti, you're a bit rusty -_-;

First of all, you switched the genders. Spikey is a girl and Hyperion is a boy. Second of all, Andrew posted second so he attacks first this round. Lastly, put this battle on a notecard so you can remember next time

Mr. Skrusti
1st January 2003, 04:52 PM
Apperantly, I am X-X *points to OzAndrew's post* IT WAS HIS FAULT! "She should still be in love with little old you Gogogogogo Spikey!" *points to the word "she"* HAH! I WIN! *does an odd litte jig and goes to edit......again.* And it is on my notecard now. The little thing that notfies you by e-mail when someone posts...erm...yah...

Andrew
1st January 2003, 11:28 PM
Eep... well sorry bout that typo... Hehheeh...

Um. Yay Spikey ^^ Now I want you to use Toxic on Eevee, to try sap its strength, hopefully it won't awaken it though ^^

Next up is what I want you to do if Eevee's still asleep, use a Dream Eater than Nightmare ^^

If it wakes up though, sub those with a Zap Cannon to paralyse it and then I want you to use an Iron Tail. ^^

Toxic - Dream Eater/Zap Cannon - Nightmare/Iron Tail

Um.. yay...

The_Missing_Link
2nd January 2003, 05:30 PM
Ack, sleeping Eevee O_o

Ok Hyperion, use a snore to get rid of Spikey's sub. Then use sleep talk x2. If you wake up at all, use double team till successful and if you still have 2 moves left, use bite and then headbutt

Snore/Double Team~Sleep Talk/Double Team/Bite~Sleep Talk/Double Team/Headbutt

Sorry about that. I usually don't give out too many sub commands

Mr. Skrusti
10th January 2003, 06:03 PM
I apoligize about not reffing. One of my friends died a while ago. :( :( :( :( :no: :no: :no: Sorry again.

Spikey the Meowth: 75%
Spikey the Meowth's Substitute: 7% left.

Hyperion the Eevee: 95%
Effects: Sleeping
~~~~~~

As I walk back, dressed in black after the sudden death, I nod to the battlers, signifying that I am again ready to ref. Raising my flags, I look to each Pokemon, who nod, letting me know they know their attacks. I drop my flags, declaring round 2 to begin.

Spikey starts coughing, hacking like she has the horrible whooping cough. Another hacking sound is heard, Spikey skips backwards, then runs forward, craning her head back, then snapping it forward, spitting a burning substance all over Hyperion. Hyperion grunts in pain, but oddly, continues sleeping. Doing something, Hyperion snores like an angry Snorlax*o,o* and blows Spikey into the wall of the arena! Hyperion rolls over, onto his side, and sleeps on...

Spikey gets up, rubbing her head. Now angry by the super Snore, concentrates what Psychic powers she has to eat poor Hyperion's dream. *flash!* Hyperion is seen running around in a field of flowers, hearing Eevee girl cries as he tries to find the Eevee. Then, the clouds get dark, and Hyperion falls into a nightmare.*Flash* Spikey smacks her lips, contented with her snack, but when she looks back to Hyperion, she sees the most pissed off face she has ever seen *o.o;* Hyperion roars like a lion, and splits into a bunch of different Eevees, until Spikey is completly surrounded!!!!!

Spikey, scared out of her mind, forms his tail to diamond hard steel. Hyperion and his clones laugh, then settle down to growling, as they start to head in. They lower their heads, and Spikey, now even more scared, swings her tail into one Eevee.....who dissappears. Now, the clones and the real Hyperion laugh harder, then slam then slam their heads forward for a headbutt. Spikey once again flies backward into the wall, creating a good sized dent in it. It seems this area is a type of looney bin, with aluminum walls o.o;
~~~~~~~~

Spikey the Meowth: 60%

Hyperion the Eevee: 80%
Effects: Poisoned
Status: A Moderatly fatigued, more tired then Spikey due to anger o.o;;; Poison next round: 4%

Umm, yeah, Spikey's subby was destroyed with the super Snore o0..erm yah....bye....

The_Missing_Link
10th January 2003, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry man. I thought you weren't around because you forgot about the battle, but I obviously was wrong

Hyperion-You know, you're just making this worse

-_-; I know. I really am sorry though Skrust

Anyway, back to the action. He forgot that you're poisoned and you're a boy but still have clones so that's ok. Start out with a focus energy to concentrate on getting Spikey. Then go in for a take down and finally use toxic

Focus Energy~Take Down~Toxic

If she tries double team at all, use swift

Andrew
11th January 2003, 06:12 AM
Ok Spikey! Use a Swift to destroy those clones! Then when that Eevee comes straight at you, use a point blank Zap Cannon! Then finally, when he tries to poison you, Protect!

Swift - Zap Cannon - Protect.

BTW Skrusti, I'm very sorry to hear that. Nothing matters except that in this situation. My condolences. I do hope you can make it through this difficult time. If you need to chat, add me.