PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Shadow - SA2 Fanart (spoilers for SA2 in post)

Sonic
20th September 2003, 12:57 PM
First of all, I wish to point out that this is not meant to be a drawing of Shadow in the form he takes along with Sonic at the end of Sonic Adventure 2. That form is Super form, and this is Hyper, which he had never actually changed into in-game. I bring this up because a lot of people seem to think that Shadow's form there was indeed Hyper, as one look at GameFAQs' SA2:B board will show, but there's a difference: the Hyper form can only be taken by use of the energy of the very large Super Emeralds (yes, Super Emeralds for Hyper form - it's pretty backwards), while Super uses the weaker-but-still-strong Chaos Emeralds.

Now, on to the picture. I'm pretty proud of this one; I hope you enjoy it. I had to halve the size of the original, both length- and width-wise, so if it looks lousy, that's why, and if you can't read the text, that's why again.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yukitsukai
20th September 2003, 05:47 PM
Ooh.... it's shiny...... *-* *pokes the shineys* Anyways, very nice drawing! ^_^ *saves it* And hope the people in ummmm don't drive you nuts ^_^

kthx,

Kimmi