PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon TCG 2... Trap!!!!

Dark-San
21st September 2003, 09:33 AM
Well I was bored yesterday and I download the Pokemon TCG 2 rom and begin started playing it....

Anyway you can see from the pictures below that I arrived at a new land (Pix1). Went to an area (Pix2) and was trap there (Pix3)!

Enter here (http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/TCG.html)

So any comments on how do I proceed from there?

Water Pokemon Master
21st September 2003, 05:49 PM
Shame on you. Roms are illegal and cause the prices for gameboy cartridges to go up. Bad boy!

Are you talking about the 2nd TCG with the alien in it and the new location? If so, it was never released in any other country other then Japan so I don't think anyone would really have the answer for you.

Kokomo
21st September 2003, 09:00 PM
awww i wish that they released another pokemon tcg game in the U.S. The first one was a lot of fun and I dont like spending money on cards so getting the game is so much better for me.

Roarkiller
22nd September 2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
Are you talking about the 2nd TCG with the alien in it and the new location? If so, it was never released in any other country other then Japan so I don't think anyone would really have the answer for you.

I beg to differ. Lots of ppl download ROMs in japanese and play long before the english version comes out. Thats how spoilers come about.

Give me the location of the ROM and ill tell u, or u could try talking to everyone again, if u can understand what they say. And what emulator is needed?

Dark-San
22nd September 2003, 09:06 AM
Link

Well heres the link... you can get the emulator from the site too... Try looking for walkthrough but there ain't any around...

Roarkiller
3rd October 2003, 04:17 AM
Okaaay... ur link above doesnt work anymore, so i cant check anymore.

But so far, from what i remember, u were stuck at a wooden gate, in a location near the blimp. I guess when u tried to fight this girl, no matter what u answered, u couldnt.

D00d, ur a chinese, u can read chinese, and those r chinese characters. Funny why u couldnt figure it out.

Anyway, from what the girl told me, ur deck has to use only grass energy. I dunno if this also means only grass pkmn cuz i havent tried yet (im doing well with the machop/charmander deck i received in the beginning of the game and i aint changing it soon).

So yeah, theres ur answer.

Dark-San
5th October 2003, 03:36 AM
Are you sure thats chinese? Thats japanese dood -_-"

Besides I did wat you told me to but I still couldn't seem to get through... BTW I'm playing the game wif a Dark Muk and Venusaur deck now...