PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Usernames

mr_pikachu
21st September 2003, 02:07 PM
Yay! Another poll!

1. Do you like your TPM username?
2. If you could, would you change it?
3. What's the coolest username you've ever seen?
4. What's the worst username you've ever seen?
Randomness: What's the weirdest person's real name you've ever heard?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Yeah, I like it. It may not be very original, but it suits me.
2. Initially, when I found out I could use capital letters and stuff (after I'd already created it), I was a bit distressed, and thought about changing it. But now, I've made an identity for myself here, and I'm fine with having it the way it is.
3. Probably Citrus Crush Chikorita. I don't know why, but I love that username. Even if it does belong to a guy.
4. I've seen all sorts of dumb usernames on Yahoo! Basically, to me, any username that specifically uses "cuss words" or is about "you-know-what" is pretty sad to me.
Randomness: My mom once had a boss whose name was Radio Flyer. And no, that's not a joke. This guy was the real deal.

Cheesey
21st September 2003, 02:19 PM
Nice polls, mr_pikachu ^^

Yes. I was a bit annoyed when I realised that my name is actually a misspelling, but now I've made an identity with it too and I like how it's spelt :>

Nah. Not now anyways. I might if I got really bored ubt that won't happen any time soon XD

I like Citrus Crush Chikorita as well :> I pesonally like the names VirtualPlay, Hexae and Lady Vulpix... I don't really know why, I just do XD

I think shineyshuppet16 is pretty bad X_x They misspelt shiny and also put needless numbers on the end. Not good in my opinion =/

Tattie Jimbo. O-o;;;

Hexae
21st September 2003, 02:32 PM
*gasp* My name is in someone's answer. That's a first. :O

Of course. I wouldn't have it if I didn't like it, now would I? Heh. For the curious, it's the name of a roleplay character of mine — a wolf to be exact. I used to have the alias; "Lilacuno," which I've been thinking about reviving.
I don't think so.. I'm quite attached to it the way it is. I've considered getting it changed to Eaxeh or Kiwiflute, but decided against it.
I like Gabi's as well. It's simple, yet has a nice ring to it.
Hm.. any ones with a bunch of ' " ° ~ ` in them.
Inus. [eeee-niss] x_X;;;;

SupremeChampion
21st September 2003, 04:13 PM
1.) of course i like it. may sound a bit self-absorbed, but i was just looking for a a good name that no one would think of.
2.) of course not
3.) pope_on_a_rope. it rythms, and it's completely original.
4.) dunno.

~The Italian Stallion

JamieC
21st September 2003, 05:36 PM
Yes, its my name, it reminds me of me :)

Nopeys, I love my name!!

<shrugs> My mate keeps changing his username on MSN to quotes from Buffy or other random things he's read - they are sometimes quite chucklesome

Mine. Its really rubbish and boring :) But I still love it!

There's a sportsman called Paradorn Srichaphan - must be a devil to sign cheques :)

DarkTemplarZ
21st September 2003, 09:28 PM
1) I like it better than any of my other screennames. I can't believe I never thought of it before. Oh well. I've had a million different screennames before so it doesn't matter to me.

2) Doubt it. DarkTemplarZ=cool.

3) Pope on a Rope's was pretty original. Sniper404 and Denryuu72 where pretty cool. And of course my blinding arrogance makes me say Rhydon4 and DarkTemplarZ where some of the best too ^_^

4) Pokemon Master. Lame, bad, pointless, whatever

Random: I dunno. I've seen some pretty weird ones.

Sir Chris
21st September 2003, 09:44 PM
1. Yup
2. I already had it changed, but lets say, hell froze over, I would change it to "Chris" if I had my choice of any name
3. Sir Chris 4 life
4. Mr Pikachu 8]

randomess: "green"

Adz44
22nd September 2003, 07:08 AM
1. Yeah, I like it. I've had many names on message boards, but this is the original.

2. Not really. I'm happy with my current user name. I don't think I'd change it even if I was dared to.

3. Hmmm, that would have to be Adz44. lol j/k I honestly don't know.

4. Probably those lazy names that randoms are famous for.

Random: Bernt Haas, a professional footy player. I think he learnt not to light your own gas the hard way....lol There are many others, but that's the first one that came into my head...for some reason...

Jay
22nd September 2003, 08:52 AM
1/. I guess so - people know who I am and don't call me a girl - how it was like originally with Faithless.

2/. Probably not. I like Jay much.

3/. I don't really know - personally I haven't seen any flashy usernames since it's just a bunch of words / characters. Nothing too impressing to make it stand out to me, though.

4/. I don't really hate any username. I hate my first username though, which I forbid from saying.

Random/. Andrew Andrew.

nightcrow
22nd September 2003, 08:59 AM
1. Yeah of course I like my username! Some friends of mine made it up for me and it slowly formed into my online alias.
2. Sometimes I get the urge, but I know soon enough I'd want to revert back.
3. I like Hexae too. Looks cool. :)
4. Dunno really.

Random: One of the girls at my school just had a baby boy, and she named it Tzion. O_o

Pichu
22nd September 2003, 11:41 AM

Hell ya... its purrr-fett! =)

um... this isn't the "If I could..." game! ... um... No... See #1

My name! =D

Dunno~ :confused:

Sweet Mystic Mew
22nd September 2003, 11:48 AM
1)DO YOU LIKE YOUR TPM USERNAME?

Yes, I like it:) Well, usually I use name "Mystic Mew", but here "Mystic Mew" was already taken, so I have "Sweet Mystic Mew".

2)IF YOU COULD, WOULD YOU CHANGE IT?

Nope:no: I like my name:yes:

3)WHAT IS THE COOLEST USERNAME YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?

I like "Crystal Mew" a lot. It is a really hyper name! ^_^ My name is cool too;)

4)WHAT IS THE WORST USERNAME, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?

Umm....now I don`t remember well, but it was something like "jgjpjgp" :rolleyes: